: Dude are you even reading?? It doesnt matter weather you level to 30 in 1 week or 2 month, you won't be able to have a good amount of champs for ranked, when even enough
> [{quoted}](name=Justin Schubert,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AxNLePNJ,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T11:34:37.866+0000) > > Dude are you even reading?? It doesnt matter weather you level to 30 in 1 week or 2 month, you won't be able to have a good amount of champs for ranked, when even enough You will if you don't go for the most expensive. Take the ones that you have shards for or the less expensive once. It always costed you several days to grind for the really expensive Champs.
: Both. The issue is that League is in the public forum. Im not saying its a publicly owned one, just that it has a public face. It has to cater to many audiences. It would be bad for the reputation of the company to do nothing about flame. Imagine mainstream media - "10 year olds exposed to online bullying". "Child expelled from school because of vile game community attitude". They have to think about things outside a small bubble.
> [{quoted}](name=ViralSurvival,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8BAgqE59,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-10-17T12:51:06.218+0000) > > Both. > > The issue is that League is in the public forum. Im not saying its a publicly owned one, just that it has a public face. It has to cater to many audiences. It would be bad for the reputation of the company to do nothing about flame. Imagine mainstream media - "10 year olds exposed to online bullying". "Child expelled from school because of vile game community attitude". They have to think about things outside a small bubble. Wow I haven't thought about this until now but you are totally right our media would definitely jump on that.
: IN THE END IS LEAGUE AN ESPORT OR A MULTIPLAYER GAME
: Rightnow grinding to level 30 to get plat before season ends
You got a 6300 champ in a week. And still have BE left. You could have bought a lot more champs if you wouldn't have gone for the most pricy category. The old system costed you even more when you went for an 6300 Champ.
: Yes/No
: ban people who get you demoted?
these troll posts get less and less entertaining
: i unistall this game lul
: Rankeds
If you don't loose LP in a game with a leaver because of clear disadvantage you also shouldn't win any LP in a game with a leaver on the other side because of clear advantage.
: banned
Who breaks the rules deserves punishment. You already admitted that you did so you deserve a punishment. Does this mean they definitely don't deserve it? No. This depends on their own behaviour. The system is not looking for ONE person that should be punished but for everyone who breaks the rules
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: I appreciate and am happy how well VITality played.
While I didn't like every outcome I very much enjoyed watching each Vitality game. Especially that in different games different players of the roster were the great carries of the team.
: -14 lp on a won game?
I had that. I found it pretty funny laughed about it and continued playing. Did I think I deserved it? No. Do I think you deserve this? Well at first not but then you said that now you won't come back for your team. So yes you deserve the punishment. What a selfish person. You should always come back and try to win for your team. Why? Because it is the right thing to do. This is fact. If you should be punished or not is debatible but not if you should come back.
zedxlegend (EUNE)
: and you are? lol
> [{quoted}](name=zedxlegend,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=e1tOMoa7,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-10-14T12:47:10.675+0000) > > and you are? lol no longer interested lololol
zedxlegend (EUNE)
: WHAT THE %%%%
Not again such an effortless attempt... 0/10 {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
zedxlegend (EUNE)
: what are you smoking?
> [{quoted}](name=zedxlegend,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=e1tOMoa7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T11:15:23.764+0000) > > what are you smoking? Oh sorry. I try it again: THERE WERE MOST LIKELY OTHER GAMES RECENTLY THAT YOU LEFT OR WERE AFK. YOU USUALLY DON'T GET A PUNISHMENT FOR A SINGLE GAME!!!!elevenoneone!! Better?
zedxlegend (EUNE)
: WHAT THE %%%%
There were most likely other games recently that you left or were afk. You usually don't get a punishment for a single game.
: So yeah, the new matchmaking system just doesn't work
Hajrulla (EUW)
: When will this be addressed?
Do you get LP if you win against a team with AFKs? Should you therefore loose LP no matter what if you loose? Yes
Vytautis (EUNE)
: I think that pro play is not needed at all.
Noone forces you to do anything. Are you crying about them offering the twisted treeline map? No? So why are you crying about them offering this?? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
BloB3rt (EUW)
: The ranking (LP) system needs to change? An idea...
I have seen so often that someone who won his lane did absolutely nothing good afterwards in the game. Just because someone leaves his game 5/2 doesn't mean he can't get caught leaving his team without their strongest probably and thus leading to very disadvantages situations for his team that has no fault. Score might be a factor but there are many more far more important things in the game that a system can't track but are deciding the outcome of the game. How often did a single bad engage after a long game led to an immediate loss. Can the system tell who's fault it was. Should it even matter or should it overlook a small oopsie. I feel a score related system is inferior to what we have now. If you show consinstently good performance you will climb no matter what. Some games are lost "automatically" because of your team. But also won because the enemy team gets the exact same players. And if your consintent a single game meens nothing. Just like their inconsistency will lead to them staying where they are or degrading.
Zapzz (EUW)
: I have "Watch & Earn V" that rewards 400 BE. Dont get any progression from watching vods. Dont know if its because i have already watched all games live. Lucky 34 cant be completed untill groupstage is done.
> [{quoted}](name=Zapzz,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=5YtkEEkv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-13T14:40:06.166+0000) > > I have "Watch & Earn V" that rewards 400 BE. Dont get any progression from watching vods. Dont know if its because i have already watched all games live. > Lucky 34 cant be completed untill groupstage is done. Yeah I have the same issue with this quest.
Febos (EUW)
: Nope. The Orianna choice doesn't make sense in Season 8. If it was any other season, like Season 6 or Season 7 (maybe 5 too?) it would be nice, but in Season 8 it simply doesn't make sense. Because I don't like talking out of my arse, here are a few numbers: https://i.imgur.com/qWRdexM.png https://i.imgur.com/TbO4GnZ.png [Source1](https://lol.gamepedia.com/) and [Source2](http://www.leagueofgraphs.com/) You can clearly see better candidates for a Victorious skin, in particular Azir. I can't say the same thing for Ryze, even though he's way up there, because he's an odd case. I'm not even considering other roles, like support or top lane. ######To be fair, it's the first mid laner Victorious we get, so that's fine. Orianna hasn't been relevant, this season, neither in professional nor solo queue. This was a bad decision. *** On a side note. I don't really care who gets what, as long they deliver on quality. I'm just amazed Riot did the same mistake again. ######eg Victorious Maokai Season 6
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VUNVeEdB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-12T20:31:12.529+0000) > > ######To be fair, it's the first mid laner Victorious we get, so that's fine. I find this highly offensive and I can hear Morgana cry.
: It’s applies to any post stating match making it’s trash, even at high plat low diamond. To many noobs, let’s hope we get a hard reset and just solo q to filter all the crap players out of ranked.
It will be a soft reset. But still people will cry about it again because they are afraid they won't be able to get back to the rank where they "belong". But don't you think ppl said the exact same thing about you in that brand game of yours? Or the darius game? Or the Maokai game? I'm sure it was only your team that led to that score but still you are on someone else's list as well as one of the crap players that needs to get filtered out of ranked. You had these ppl in one game so you have no idea how they usually. Just like someone who just looks at your bad games.
Kabakadamn (EUNE)
: Yeah but I don't see any specific place to report it
> [{quoted}](name=Kabakadamn,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sLO68klb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-13T06:41:27.041+0000) > > Yeah but I don't see any specific place to report it Okay I can't describe the place differently^^ but here is the page to where that little icon leads: https://pbr.leagueoflegends.com/euw/en_GB/bugReport/create
AdolfiniX (EUW)
: reeeeeeeee
The most common answer would be toxicity I think. Though I will go with something more exotic and say you tried to buy riot points but something went wrong with the payment.
: Vent
>Down vote all you want, its the boards norms. Strange. This norm seems not to apply to the good posts somehow... {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Smerk (EUW)
: well, some people just can't take criticism. This one told me to kill myself
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=Ei6nBHIE,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-12T18:15:14.121+0000) > > well, some people just can't take criticism. This one told me to kill myself Next post will be about how Riot deleted his post in which he only said his opinion and is attacking his freedom of speech.
Kabakadamn (EUNE)
: Lane Assignment
They are using this because next season's rank and matchmaking will revolve around the lane you play. So they try to see how good their system is. The bug report is in the very bottom right corner of the client.
Smerk (EUW)
: And that's how you get a ban on the boards or in the game
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=Ei6nBHIE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-12T17:49:10.376+0000) > > And that's how you get a ban on the boards or in the game damn i cam to late and didn't see what his answer was. Didn't he took well that his joke wasn't funny?
: Officially quitting your game cuz of trolls and false reports, Undo this riot! pls this is not fair
Trolls get punished they just barely come to the boards to complain about it. It happens more often than you think tho.
: Tank focus in worlds ?
Adding to the other points that were mentioned here I have another point especially to the nocturne situation you are talking about. He used the Nocturne Ult to escape an engage attempt on him and went for a safe target. Would he have ulted into the backline he would have been alone under the enemy tower, I don't even know if he had vision on the enemy carries at that moment, and especially if he doesn't get the carry he dives on he will just die resulting in nothing for his team
: To all the crybabies
>People will always be like this. You can't be change it but the game can be balanced to be less teambased. I don't let anyone tell me what I can't do^^ And while I won't have done a lot I'm still sure I gave one or two ppl more faith. Less teambased. Doesn't this mean an enemy who gets ahead has an easier time solo carrying with his lead as well? >Its funny since he is s5 with 30% w/r that plays only normals and he is talking about teamplay and communication like they are the same in high elo You can direct him towards this thread and we can try to convince him together. It seems we agree on our opinion on teamplay and communication. After all the point of this post was the lacking communication and teamwork in soloQ making comebacks more likely than in pro play.
Ilovemobas (EUNE)
: Is it acceptable to report players who say "bg" for negative attitude?
It usually just shows you how much they cry. So let them write it, it might help them with their sadness.
: The fact that you are comparing Worlds to SoloQ is completely stupid . Both of them are completely different. Teamplay is just a joke without voice chat. I agree that comebacks are easier in lower elos since people are still pretty bad at the game but high elo is totally different story. If one guy decides that he had enough its game over. The game is getting more team based the higher the elo and most of the times its a gamble on who gets the troll/feeder/tilted guy etc. People don't listen to pings either... One guy can loose the game but one guy cannot win it. And most of the times you can't do anything. Also the fact that a newbie that started playing the game this season is trying to teach me how teamplay and communication works where I've been playing for 6 years is laughable. Lets see how easy the comebacks will be in Diamond + . :)
>The fact that you are comparing Worlds to SoloQ is completely stupid Look who gets angry now^^ lmao > [{quoted}](name=SaverWest HD,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bZ4I95BM,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-12T11:34:03.946+0000) > > If one guy decides that he had enough its game over. The game is getting more team based the higher the elo and most of the times its a gamble on who gets the troll/feeder/tilted guy etc. So who do you think is meant in the original post ;) Everyone is responsive for himself if he feels addressed by the title or not. I can't decide that for someone else. > Also the fact that a newbie that started playing the game this season is trying to teach me how teamplay and communication works where I've been playing for 6 years is laughable. I'm really sorry you had to endure such a dire situation. I hope you came out of it unscathed and could make sure he understood you didn't need any lessons.
Attix (EUW)
: Well... yes. I don't want LP that I don't feel like I've earned. You don't get LP for games that end in a remake. I feel that more scenarios should end in a remake other than being dc from the get go. Sometimes people dc before 1 minute and I don't feel like I deserve the LP I gain from a free game
> [{quoted}](name=Attix,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=A9AiZwB6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-12T10:34:05.738+0000) > > Well... yes. I don't want LP that I don't feel like I've earned. You don't get LP for games that end in a remake. I feel that more scenarios should end in a remake other than being dc from the get go. Sometimes people dc before 1 minute and I don't feel like I deserve the LP I gain from a free game In that case you are definitely in the minority of people who suggest no LP loss for "undeserved" losses. However these systems are always susceptible to abuse and while the current system might have it's flaws, I still think it is the best we can have.
: Issues with Chat Ban Moderation
If I understand you correctly the most things leading to flame are Riot's fault. Like the claim that they are matching you with ppl who are worse than you and the enemy. So these people can't be blamed for loosing lane against better opponents. Still these guys are the ones who get attacked most of the time. Not Riot. You can actually say whatever you want in the boards directed to Riot and they won't remove it. Even tho it might be highly insulting. What is very unnecessary for a good discussion in my opinion tho. Riot is not shutting ppl up who complain, they shut ppl up who show abusive behaviour. PS: you don't have to be afraid of nine ppl reporting you. 9 reports have the same power as just one because one triggers an investigation and additional reports do nothing. So if you did nothing wrong even 9 reports in a game won't harm you
: annoyed ? Because you can't take the fact that you are wrong ?
> [{quoted}](name=SaverWest HD,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bZ4I95BM,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-12T10:25:46.875+0000) > > annoyed ? Because you can't take the fact that you are wrong ? I didn't realize you wanted to tell me I'm wrong. Could you be a bit more clear what exactly am I wrong with? Obviously I know what a lost fight it is to try and convice someone who is a crybaby to stop being one and fight for a comeback but that won't stop me. I was just making fun of the overuse of things like lmao^^
: yeah man, im so shook right now. worst case scenario i don't want to be banned. :/ do u think i'll have my account back? i literally can't stop thinking about it
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Nothing,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WTQdFOHj,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-12T10:15:07.223+0000) > > yeah man, im so shook right now. worst case scenario i don't want to be banned. :/ > do u think i'll have my account back? i literally can't stop thinking about it I think you are on the safe side. Suspicious activity means they thought the security of your acc seemed in danger. So they shut it down to protect you. I actually doubt that they will ban you afterwards for sharing. So I think you will keep your account. Now use the chance to show that you deserve it by being nice to ppl {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Attix (EUW)
: Refund my LP
> I'd like for you to change the remake system and please refund my LP as soon as possible as it is not a loss I felt like I deserved. Sure lets do that. And obviously you would also give up the LP you won in a game with a Leaver on the enemy side because you feel like you didn't deserve the win.
: yeah, i made a huge mistake and i hope i dont get banned{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Nothing,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WTQdFOHj,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-10-12T09:31:03.053+0000) > > yeah, i made a huge mistake and i hope i dont get banned{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} just make sure you bring some positivity into the universe so karma is on your side ;)
: My account got locked for unusual activity.
It's probably because your sister accessed your account far away from the usual location. This usually leads to a security shut down on the account. However this is not a ban for account sharing. You should improve your attitude tho. You know karma is a b%&$ and such and your account could still be banned for sharing.
Ightonald (EUW)
: Its just hilarious, the game state is a joke, you cant criticize or call someone sucky. i remember when you saw these people screaming cancer, and wh*re and all these kind words. Now if you say someone is bad, you hurt their feelings and get banned. It really hilarious :) Anyway, time to go shopping on ebay.
> [{quoted}](name=Ightonald,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gUc1fuYE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-11T21:52:17.003+0000) > > Its just hilarious, the game state is a joke, you cant criticize or call someone sucky. > > i remember when you saw these people screaming cancer, and wh*re and all these kind words. Now if you say someone is bad, you hurt their feelings and get banned. > > It really hilarious :) Anyway, time to go shopping on ebay. Yes and the most hilarious thing is when some pisses you off and you get them perma banned. I guess u gave some ppl this hilarious feel :D
: How about teamplay and communication lmao ?? Is it easier than worlds too ?
> [{quoted}](name=SaverWest HD,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bZ4I95BM,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-10-12T06:53:11.804+0000) > > How about teamplay and communication lmao ?? Is it easier than worlds too ? lmao Depends on what you compare it to lmao. If you compare it to the teamplay lmao and the communication lmao of your lmao enemies, it's easier to have better lmao teamplay and communication lmao than the enemy team lmao.
VeryToxicYi (EUNE)
: I don’t understand why you woud compare a soloq team to a lcs one since the players dont know eachothers playstyle.Also what are you even saying????You havent changed anyones view so get that throught ur head.Also my point is very accurate i dont see what you want to change,if you want to argue dont make me reply you cant even understand yourself -__-
> [{quoted}](name=VeryToxicYi,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bZ4I95BM,comment-id=0004000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-11T21:38:04.217+0000) > > I don’t understand why you woud compare a soloq team to a lcs one since the players dont know eachothers playstyle.Also what are you even saying????You havent changed anyones view so get that throught ur head.Also my point is very accurate i dont see what you want to change,if you want to argue dont make me reply you cant even understand yourself -__- I can't make you reply xD that's your own decision and I don't control it xD Alright alright. I assume you don't really want to understand it but I have nothing better to do anyways^^ I compared it because this LCS team made a comeback against the former world champions. A team that should be by far better than them. Yes in soloQ your team will be lacking the same communication and game knowledge. But you aren't playing against the champs anyways. You aren't playing against a team that is much much better than your team in most cases. You are playing against a team that's communication and game knowledge is lacking just like your own team. So they will give you far far more opportunities for a comeback than world champions. And you don't need LCS level communication to take them. Obviously none of this will change your mind but I hope that you at least understand now what the point was even though you don't agree. It's actually pretty simple ^^' And I changed ppl's view :3 Nothing you say can change that. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
: This game is the worst
If everything got a lot faster since you last played I'm sorry to inform you that you might be grown too old to play anymore. It might be time to change the genre and play something turn based instead.
: Is this banable
I think you did the right thing just playing your asinged role. I would have done the same. Probably muting the Ezreal at the first offensive word. Don't get abused by trolls like him but also don't let yourself get sucked in to a war in the chat with them. Play your game. It would be interesting to know what role the system guessed for you after the game. At the end game lobby under your score there is your guessed role. I think you can't look at it afterwards but it would have been interesting. Anyways since the game put you on ADC and you tried to play that there was nothing bannable about that. The support could even look into the pre game lobby. What you said in the chat is obviously another thing.
VeryToxicYi (EUNE)
: So if thats what you have to say then why compare my team and the enemy team to lcs teams?
> [{quoted}](name=VeryToxicYi,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bZ4I95BM,comment-id=00040001000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-11T20:01:49.251+0000) > > So if thats what you have to say then why compare my team and the enemy team to lcs teams? It's actually not that hard to understand. And I assume you already did and just play dumb. You and I know that nothing I say will change your position here. So if you want to keep crying do so. I will still pretend I changed people's view a bit and they have more faith in their comebacks. And as I can't change your point here you can't take that away from me :P {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
VeryToxicYi (EUNE)
: What??That has nothing to do whith what im saying,im stating that 1.We dont have Lcs “like” synergy whith our team 2.We dont have the same skill level as lcs and neither do our teamates becouse matchmaking is not gonna match you whith people that arent ur skill level. 3.You cant have more than 1 teamate (premade) in soloq to form that “premade dream team”
> [{quoted}](name=VeryToxicYi,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bZ4I95BM,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2018-10-11T17:43:03.772+0000) > > What??That has nothing to do whith what im saying,im stating that 1.We dont have Lcs “like” synergy whith our team 2.We dont have the same skill level as lcs and neither do our teamates becouse matchmaking is not gonna match you whith people that arent ur skill level. 3.You cant have more than 1 teamate (premade) in soloq to form that “premade dream team” You are also not playing against the former world champions in solo q. I mean I don't know who you are, may be you do. In that case ignore this post. But most of us aren't.
Zridcht (EUW)
: Can and will are two different things. Just because Vitality did do something doesn't mean you can. Remember to FF at 15 boys and girls, stop wasting peoples time.
> [{quoted}](name=Zridcht,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bZ4I95BM,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-10-11T13:50:36.192+0000) > > Can and will are two different things. Just because Vitality did do something doesn't mean you can. > > Remember to FF at 15 boys and girls, stop wasting peoples time. Wasting peoples time? Tell me, do you belong to the ppl who play single player games always on the lowest difficulty? Is the game only fun for you when you stomp the enemy. What's with the challenge to overcome a stronger opponent. To turn a game that you clearly shouldn't win. You only play for it to be easy? Don't you want to work for your wins? Don't you want to have the feel you actually achieved something?
Yoopi (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Global Noc Out,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yKkoVkrH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-11T10:51:25.814+0000) > > In my opinion it should be based on the hardest insult only. If the worst you say is "trash" but you say it 20 times. So everytime you die. That's toxic. That's a really good point, yet it only occurred once. I do not expect to get myself unbanned out of this thread hence I won't bother searching for game logs to prove myself right (or wrong for those who believe so). I am just asking fellow players what type of situations they've been in through the system, people do seem to focus only on my personal issue whatsoever more than generally on toxicity's treatment, maybe I should've made it more clear on initial post. Edit: I think even typing it once is toxic by the way xD would be good to point it out, just don't think it should be a reason for me to lose my season rewards.
> [{quoted}](name=Yoopi,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yKkoVkrH,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-10-11T11:17:26.929+0000) > > That's a really good point, yet it only occurred once. I do not expect to get myself unbanned out of this thread hence I won't bother searching for game logs to prove myself right (or wrong for those who believe so). I am just asking fellow players what type of situations they've been in through the system, people do seem to focus only on my personal issue whatsoever more than generally on toxicity's treatment, maybe I should've made it more clear on initial post. > > Edit: I think even typing it once is toxic by the way xD would be good to point it out, just don't think it should be a reason for me to lose my season rewards. It seems really strange that you get a punishment for just writing "trash" once. It might be due to other games in which you showed toxic behaviour and this was just the small last drop that was too much. Yeah sure it's not nice but usually small occasional insults don't trigger a punishment. And they shouldn't. I sometimes call someone an "idiot" or something like that when they write stupid stuff in the chat. And I argue with ppl from time to time yet I didn't get any punishment so far. I wonder if it happens too rarely or I just got lucky.
Yoopi (EUNE)
: Toxicity ban reasons.
In my opinion it shouldn't be based on the hardest insult only. If the worst you say is "trash" but you say it 20 times. So everytime you die. That's toxic.
Show more

Global Noc Out

Level 116 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion