: I think Yasuo is missing something very important.
It's all about ping and good form my friends, that's mean if a in good form yasuo meet you mid lane with 9ms and you have like 70ms means that you're history and say R. I. P to your lane it's The same with players with different champions please try understand me I'm a 230ms Yasuo mastery 7 200k+ and for those who don't know what Riot games is, so Riot Games is a 21 billions worth company who have a bad heart and no reconnaissance for all the things we did for the company, we still get 200+ms/ ping since 2009 and even petitions after petitions wont change Riot games mind, it's 21 billions anything is possible for the well of the players who still need attention but seem impossible our fights and patience don't bring anything. There too much money on their office tables so they can't read or even listen. I always fight for what seem good.
: belgium is probly the 2nd most expensive country in EU after monaco <-<
Omg must be hard living there and Amsterdam is also expensive I don't really know where to go because I heard Internet is expensive because of fast Internet in Europe.
: belgium here, 16 ping steady
Shamose (EUW)
: EUW servers are in Amsterdam. So Netherlands, Germany and Belgium would be your best bet for low ping. I live 2 hours away from amsterdam and I get ~20 ping.
Really nice and I have 12+ pentas on 200 300 ms imagine I get 16ms. Omg thank you lovely people.
Rioter Comments
: Servers
> [{quoted}](name=A B MontageKi,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Uypi7ENd,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-20T11:55:19.344+0000) > > I feel like riot games should launch a server in Africa. Agree or Disagree? if disagree would like to hear your thoughts. It's a lost of time they won't even launch one for only one season and please to all those who have a server it's a blessing, its a way to develop new talent to have professional career, we African people should thanks FIFA for helping African talented people in football, and hope we could have them launch a server in Africa for the youth.
Murdarici (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gnardiann Angel ,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=kNkaiWF5,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-07T11:40:12.155+0000) > > Forget the ping, ask riot to pay the cost to made me a pro player because I don't have the chance. I want to become pro. what ? lol _Fantasy story!_ I wanted to become a Matador but there was no bullfight in my country, I asked Spain government to pay for me to become professional Matador because I want to, and I never had a chance , 30 years had passed and still no response!
> [{quoted}](name=Murdarici,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=kNkaiWF5,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-07T12:02:58.781+0000) > > what ? lol > > _Fantasy story!_ > I wanted to become a Matador but there was no bullfight in my country, I asked Spain government to pay for me to become professional Matador because I want to, and I never had a chance , 30 years had passed and still no response! Hey your the most jealous being I ever seen, it must be painful to read my posts, here in my country apart being jobless you can ask the government to pay sports fees but they dont pay for league of legends pro, as a billionaire company asking them to become a pro is just nothing because I will refund them.
Murdarici (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gnardiann Angel ,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=kNkaiWF5,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-07T10:52:37.403+0000) > > Customer laws like every humans are equal to live, for example if I have the money to buy a car it must have the option like a European one not because I live in Africa it must only have a speed limit of 60mph. Actually it's not same they don't sell the game as a car its sold to african countries, they released servers in europe (and other regions) and you come here in visit and enjoy the game! Only thing they did not do is to forbid outside europe ip to join the servers, but you are visitors, they didn't come to your region and sell the game you come in visit in europe server. They open servers where they believe its good for their business, opening a server it's not so simple there's so much infrastructure to make aorus, like customer support and stuff. I understand the frustration to play on big pings, and if many people from african country will join in one thread whit polite lines not speaking about laws and stuff, maybe they get the attention and they find a solution.
Forget the ping, ask riot to pay the cost to made me a pro player because I don't have the chance. I want to become pro.
: We've had this discussion countless times and there are several reasons, ranging from generally bad infrastructure over low projected server populations, general political instability, geographic infeasibility (a server located in South africa would be just as or even slower for ppl in north africa as using the EUW one, whereas one in central africa would be unsatisfying for both north and south africa), to the projected revenues simply not making up for the costs of creating such a server, why riot isn't going to do this at this moment in time. People downvote it cause seeing the same question over and over again gets repetitive. Also this guy acts like it was some kind of personal insult against the african nations from riot that they won't give them a server. Like yeah, it sucks that you're playing with high ping, but acting all indignant about it like this won't get you any sympathy. It's like those kids in the back of the car that keep asking if you're there yet. You'll arrive at some point, but their constant nagging isn't going to speed up the process.
> [{quoted}](name=Tempest of Flame,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=kNkaiWF5,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-02-07T11:03:26.012+0000) > > We've had this discussion countless times and there are several reasons, ranging from generally bad infrastructure over low projected server populations, general political instability, geographic infeasibility (a server located in South africa would be just as or even slower for ppl in north africa as using the EUW one, whereas one in central africa would be unsatisfying for both north and south africa), to the projected revenues simply not making up for the costs of creating such a server, why riot isn't going to do this at this moment in time. > People downvote it cause seeing the same question over and over again gets repetitive. Also this guy acts like it was some kind of personal insult against the african nations from riot that they won't give them a server. Like yeah, it sucks that you're playing with high ping, but acting all indignant about it like this won't get you any sympathy. It's like those kids in the back of the car that keep asking if you're there yet. You'll arrive at some point, but their constant nagging isn't going to speed up the process. I was so tilted after my last matches and I decided to create a discussion and I also wanted to put an end to all this, just a fed up teenager who love league of legends and want to properly play it.
radetari (EUNE)
: Lol another post being downvoted for no reason What is wrong with this person wanting an actual server for his part of the world?
> [{quoted}](name=radetari,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=kNkaiWF5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-07T10:28:17.035+0000) > > Lol another post being downvoted for no reason > What is wrong with this person wanting an actual server for his part of the world? Why contest our chance of getting one, did I do the same to you 9 years ago the creation of euw server?
radetari (EUNE)
: i understood you mostly, but that second paragraph i just couldn't understand
> [{quoted}](name=radetari,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=kNkaiWF5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-07T10:40:34.944+0000) > > i understood you mostly, but that second paragraph i just couldn't understand Edited
Murdarici (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=radetari,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=kNkaiWF5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-07T10:28:17.035+0000) > > Lol another post being downvoted for no reason > What is wrong with this person wanting an actual server for his part of the world? its funny, cause people complain about players that don't speak english, or that have to high ping but when arabic countries or africa countries ask for servers they get so many downvotes, when in fact them getting their own server will make things better for them and for us. But while in other cases downvoting its so dumb, here I suspect has something to do with who he said it, like "they knwo their laws" ? what laws ? driving laws ? don't drive a Ramus on the wrong lane ?
> [{quoted}](name=Murdarici,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=kNkaiWF5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-07T10:32:48.124+0000) > > its funny, cause people complain about players that don't speak english, or that have to high ping but when arabic countries or africa countries ask for servers they get so many downvotes, when in fact them getting their own server will make things better for them and for us. > > But while in other cases downvoting its so dumb, here I suspect has something to do with who he said it, like "they knwo their laws" ? what laws ? driving laws ? don't drive a Ramus on the wrong lane ? Customer laws like every humans are equal to live, for example if I have the money to buy a car it must have the option like a European one not because I live in Africa it must only have a speed limit of 60mph.
Rioter Comments
wwolfie4 (EUW)
: Why is riot not even giving us feed back why they dont even wane give a trial sever I mean if they can look what tipe of money I spent on this game they wil know Africa need at least a opportunity btw I spent like R10 000 in like 2years that I am playing
> [{quoted}](name=wwolfie4,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=wdIEAwx8,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-01-11T08:04:21.161+0000) > > Why is riot not even giving us feed back why they dont even wane give a trial sever I mean if they can look what tipe of money I spent on this game they wil know Africa need at least a opportunity btw I spent like R10 000 in like 2years that I am playing My receipts shows around R24000 and still growing, rich life but no server. So sad
Eambo (EUW)
: The Climb - How's yours going?
My goal this season was silver but 240ms clearly showed me I was wrong, from bronze 5 to Silver 5 promos and I win only one match in my promos and lose other matches to Bronze 1 0 LP, I got flamed and accused to make them lose in reality I have do all I can on this high ping, frustrating I have never been in this situation before, I have dream I spent a lot my time in this game and so much money buying stuffs to receive nothing in return, 9 years of league of legends and we are millions here to still have to ask for a server to have decent ping and climb and maybe make my dream come true have a pro career.
: SSG XAYAH COSPLAY
I will really missed this server, I didnt know we have gorgeous girl playing in this region
Rhawkie (EUW)
: Server for (Southern) Africa
If Africa get a server all the players in Mauritius (me), Reunion, Rodrigue and Seychelles island will follow, Madagascar is huge, we can attract more players than Riot can ever imagine, have a dedicated server is a worth playing the game.
: riot should jjust do a server for africans tunisia : 70 000 player egypte : 80 000 player lybia : 2000 player morroco : 75 000 player algeria 20 000 player mouritaniya 3000 player soudan 2000 player and i dont know about all the other countries in africa and it can be more popular
> [{quoted}](name=wasimou 8a55,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=q5v86zOt,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2017-12-20T19:30:03.302+0000) > > riot should jjust do a server for africans > tunisia : 70 000 player > egypte : 80 000 player > lybia : 2000 player > morroco : 75 000 player > algeria 20 000 player > mouritaniya 3000 player > soudan 2000 player > and i dont know about all the other countries in africa and it can be more popular If Africa get a server all the current summoners in Mauritius (Me), Reunion, Rodrigue and Seychelles island will follow, Madagascar is huge. we will get more players because having a dedicated server is worth the play.
T StyliSh (EUW)
: africaa Server
If Africa get a server all the current summoners in Mauritius, Reunion, Rodrigue and Seychelles island will follow, Madagascar is huge, we can attract more players than Riot can ever imagine
: Will South Africa/Africa ever get a dedicated server?
If Africa get a server all the current summoners in Mauritius, Reunion, Rodrigue and Seychelles island will follow, Madagascar is huge, we can attract more players than Riot can ever imagine, have a dedicated server is a worth playing the game. we deserved it, I spent a lot money and time in League of Legends I was dreaming of competitive gaming but 9 years has passed unfortunately we still have to ask for a server without clear love. to have decent gameplay to be able have a joy what a Pentakill is like, to do what the pros are doing, to carry our team, to have that feel.
: Lags, high ping, customer needs
I move to japan to get better ping (188-198) vs (205 to 240ms) euw and I cant even win a game, all I want now is to quit this game and get refund to all the money and time I have spent in this, I regret so much that I spent a lot without Riot spent a single penny for me, so disrespectful. 9 YEARS OF LEAGUE OF LEGENDS NEXT YEAR 10YEARS, ITS NOT IN THEIR PLAN TO GIVE US A SERVER.
Rioter Comments
: >I have good csing (by lolsumo) Sorry to tell you but lolsumo is lying to you about your csing. >I didn't feed Maybe not intentionally but you still have very high average amount of deaths per game. You are already on your way to higher divisions. Just keep spamming kayle that you seem to be doing ok with and you are climbing pretty fast. You are hindering yourself by playing other champions you clearly aren't as good with.
hello thank you for your support its amazing to me, unfortunately I cant 1v9 nobody does all those who pretend are fake like lolsumo(your point of view) not all youtubers upload real contents and in my game teammates will feed at the start, me top as kayle I farm a lot 1v1 win but still I lost because their mid jungler and bot are fed 9 vs me 1. my question is riot against to put me with these players as teammates?
Rioter Comments
: So you lose against currently silver players and you ask yourself : why can't i get out of bronze? I think you have the answer lol
The question is I should have them in my game? they re no match they destroyed the early game by camping me because I was the only one doing well in the team anyway I have to get a response by a Rioter. Thanks
akd3020 (EUW)
: Take a deep breath and finish the game. after that i would reccommend going on a break for a few hours, or even days. maybe if u are taking a break for a few days play some normals to just try and improve certain things like farm or vision or something. it got me outta bronze to s2. im now s4 xd. becuase i refused to take a break
See your support is great instead of the lindayz one is toxic, there must an improve but like i said these silvers was gold last season S7 and means they climb to their respective elo and that is gold
: If you feel like tilting, stop playing ranked and try again later. If you're already in a bad mood, you're not as likely to succeed. There's still plenty of time to season's end, you'll have time to reach your goal. (Unless you want to get like into Challenger from Bronze). Golds in bronze elo seems weird, silvers, not that much. I'm in S3 promos at the moment, and I frequently get high bronzes in my games.
How I can contact someone who is responsible at riot games for this, I wonder what they have to say, I'm good but I can't win with bad teammates. my mmr level may have bugs, my mmr is not fate, its not reality it just have bugs for some people and that why i can't climb even if i have 7ms i will not be able to win. It need to get fix. I feel it and i love this game i just want it to be atleast confortable to play. Bugs exist to make the game experience better by reporting them.
111182 (EUW)
: i have 100% sure you not play with golds if you are in bronze. what expectate we speak to that situation ? xD
Thanks for replying, as i know i checked their profile they are last season golds and currently silvers,if it base on mmr i was just a bronze from past season to present, seem like they don't missed a single farm at 10 mins they have 80/90 and their junglers destroyed me under my tower.
Rioter Comments
: Gnar feels weak
Hi I feel pretty weak right now go check my last matches with him, I have test some runes and builds still no way out, in pros I saw them lose on the sites, he is a 46% winrate champion. Riot always talk about champion balance and a 46% winrate is bad, did Riot realize how much people spent precious time and money playing this champion and buy his contents, a 50 % winrate champion is balanced for me.
Wolfbrother (EUNE)
: S8 JUNGLE JAX EARLY GAME DOMINATION - ELECTROCUTE&PREDATOR! League of Le...
Temmerman (EUW)
: Tattoo Gnar
: Where is EUW server location ? And where is EUNE location?
Hi, what is the lowest ping in eu west? please, I'm from Mauritius and got 235 to 282ms ping when spike.
: Yasuophobia
Hello guys, me as a high ping Yasuo main (230ms-400ms) who isn't that good I do need supernatural form to do a Pentakill and win games in ranked which is impossible, its about the champs you guys plays, sadly got countered by Yasuo. lets counter that Yasuo some champs (search on apps or on web) and its game over for him. have a good games now against Yasuo guys.
haMzakhan (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=armyboylegend,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=n04AeX4f,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-11-25T15:28:24.532+0000) > > Hi guys. I am facing too much lag since a week or two now .. A guy who I don't know much (he comes on Teamspeak daily) recommended me to purchase Kill Ping services during a scrim. > > I am curious to know If someone already tried the software. I checked their website and also on google and found pretty decent testimonials but If someone can say It really worked for League from here would really be helpful in taking this decision. > > They are offering Limited lifetime discount on their monthly subscription, so I really don't want to miss it. But also don't want to waste my money .. So any positive input is welcomed. Thanks mate.. dude it works just fine. I am using it and my ping is reduced to 140 from 200. That's really a big game changer for me. They recently added League of Legends stability feature which is awesome! You should try them for sure.
Hello Bro I'm from Mauritius and I get 233 on euw server, I'm was getting 230 turkey server, what your location and server pls?

Gnardiann Angel

Level 264 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion