Shiwah (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pyrosen,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ERvpJhKW,comment-id=001400000000,timestamp=2018-05-17T01:53:40.722+0000) > > No one said anything about flaming them, they're just bad players so you can't expect something from them Not expecting anything is the first step to get a pleasant surprise. Or to lessen the disappointment - your pick. The problem I see with your argument, is that you say that only because you're influenced by your own ban. > Having someone you believe is bad on your team = increasing your chances to lose > Having someone you believe is good on your team but is toxic = increases your chances to win Funny how flamers actually lose more games than average *because* they flame and make their team lose morale - yes, that same morale that you argue is important to win the match.
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ERvpJhKW,comment-id=0014000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-17T09:58:12.708+0000) > > Not expecting anything is the first step to get a pleasant surprise. Or to lessen the disappointment - your pick. > > The problem I see with your argument, is that you say that only because you're influenced by your own ban. > > Funny how flamers actually lose more games than average *because* they flame and make their team lose morale - yes, that same morale that you argue is important to win the match. Flamers don't lose more games on average. I'm not even sure where you get that stat from. I'm gold 3, so that puts me in a very high percentage compared to the majority stuck in silver and bronze, by your logic I must lose lots of games.... ------- --------- Not. Gold is actually even saltier than silver from my experience. It makes sense because when you're ranked higher, losing is that much more important.
: i'd rather have a nice player. winning isn't everything. i've had won games before that i got no satisfaction out of after they ended because of ally douchyness
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ERvpJhKW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-16T11:05:11.750+0000) > > i'd rather have a nice player. > > winning isn't everything. i've had won games before that i got no satisfaction out of after they ended because of ally douchyness it's ranked. that's the whole point of playing ranked, to get into a higher rank.
Rioter Comments
Gerbster (EUW)
: Do you really think saying all that stuff will make the person play better?
> [{quoted}](name=Gerbster,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=on4EVQwf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-16T09:07:43.764+0000) > > Do you really think saying all that stuff will make the person play better? yes.
: New announcer
Seriously, the new voices sound like they came out of a cartoon.
: I dont want to play league anymore.
Riot when the new masteries came out - we want players to be able to personalize their playstyle accordingly. Riot this year with new runes - we want to limit players to play according to this very limited set of runes.
: Wow people are so salty and toxic
The rules are simple. You tower dive level 2, you get flamed. You troll pick supports, you'll get flamed. You engage solo v 5 - get ready to be called a ... well I guess you get it. You say you can't play X position - go practice!!!!!!! .... You're ruining the game for others before their flaming can ruin it for you. Staying out of ranked until you're experienced enough is one way to improve this... Given, there are exceptions, but since I know i'm a flamer and this mostly DOES apply to plenty of players you can mostly avoid it. Oh yeh, there are also a couple of assholes that are just being mean, but rest be assured if you really think about how you played sometimes you might find the answer right there.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Xxeeniaa (EUW)
: LF Silver people to play with (smurf)
I'm silver II although I was gold when I last played - been inactive for a while. Main Mid/Supp. HMU in game - Gnirk
AceHigh655 (EUNE)
: Looking for Gold+ players.
How about former Gold II player who hasn't played in the longest and got demoted? If so hit me up, main are mid/supp. S/N Gnirk
Gnirk (EUW)
: Got a suspension for 14 days
I will just do the same thing from now on that I've been flaming about. I will ruin your games, so you can be toxic too then. And then I will report you for toxic XD .. that's how league works.
Rioter Comments
WigDilly (EUW)
: Everyone complaining about placements are a bunch of fu**ing liars.
lol I was Gold IV and rising, got dropped to Bronze 1 and now i'm skipping divisions because mmr is too high. Sure, big lie. noob
Rioter Comments
Die2Born (EUW)
: PLACEMENTS ARE RIDICULOUS NOW...
I was Gold IV and also got placed in Bronze I. If they're gonna go so drastic, what's the point of a soft reset? Better go Hard so I can also see challenger fail.
B6WS TSW99 (EUNE)
: One tip to get you out of Bronze/Silver/gold
I did the same, always play Talon. Talon mid, Talon supp, Talon top, Talon jungler. Talon Talon... Easy to get to gold.
Bombardox (EUW)
: Do not queue ranked if you can't play
The worst are those kids who go "I don't know how to supp" LOL Riot please... fire Lyte and get somebody to punish those idiots. I rather have a godly toxic player than a brainless noob.
: The punishing system is made by pussies with social anxiety?
It's almost as if you're playing with your mother watching your every move. That's why it's better to troll their game if they even dare say they will report you. Too hard to show you're actually trolling - so satisfying to see crying kids who can't handle the words noob like adults and a bit of backbone.
: welcome to eu servers where kids will find it easier to insult u than thinkin of ideas to make u win
> [{quoted}](name=Mayda Da Wicked,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=l3nGxfzw,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-01-21T04:05:22.001+0000) > > welcome to eu servers > where kids will find it easier to insult u than thinkin of ideas to make u win Yeh because it's too hard to practice more if you see you're shit in ranked. Better go drag everybody down with you... EUW logic.
: 2nd ranked game, get harassed and openly told to stop playing ranked
LOL what idiot goes into ranked without at least being decent in all positions - nvm ....
Shiwah (EUW)
: Skill doesn't give immunity from punishments, if due.
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dlUgBFY3,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-01-20T18:59:50.561+0000) > > Skill doesn't give immunity from punishments, if due. You didn't answer the question tho, you're in ranked and want to win, what would you prefer to have?
: How many more threads will you open to try and get people to agree with your opinion? http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/ke7ETxga-yeh-about-those-reports How well someone plays, and how that player BEHAVES, are two completely different things. The rules are the same for EVERYONE. If you are toxic, you get punished, simple as that.
> [{quoted}](name=franticFurball,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dlUgBFY3,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-01-20T19:00:15.726+0000) > > How many more threads will you open to try and get people to agree with your opinion? > > http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/ke7ETxga-yeh-about-those-reports > > How well someone plays, and how that player BEHAVES, are two completely different things. The rules are the same for EVERYONE. If you are toxic, you get punished, simple as that. Trying to get polls done here. No biggie.
: > People do say it in hope of eliciting a response from the player What response do you expect? "Oh thx I didnt know that Im a noob, captain obvious" or "Hey, with your nice critiq, I will definitely play better now" or "Yes Im noob Im sorry" ??? Not going to happen. You verbaly harrassed that guy, he isnt going to be kind to you and play better all of a sudden. He is going to perform worse, because YOU made him tilt even more. The more you harrass a player in a bad game, the worse he performs. And this is not because he want to perform worse, or doesnt want to win. Learn a little bit about tilting. Our brain releases chemicals, that are enhancing the negative feelings, and make our brain work less efficient and coldblooded. The more you harrass someone who is in an uncomfortable situation, the more the chance he is going on tilt. > having a bad game and trying new metas in a ranked match are 2 different things First of all, your original post, was not only about people who are going for an unortodox pick. 2nd, who told you, that those guys, picking "ap rengar and ad lb" botlane, are trying it for the first time? Most of the time, those people already tested their unortodox pick in normal games, and had some successful games in ranked. But you aint always going to win. Dont expect someone to perform 100% better than your opponent. You cant expect it from your teammates. Btw, you are focused on the guys with the unortodox pick, but the chance that botlane is going to lose even with a meta pick, is about the same. The problem is not the unortodox pick, the problem is the difference in their personal skill. > If people calling other people need anger management, then the noobs need to practice with bots first Again, you are implying, everyone who has a bad game, is a noob. What you forget, you aint better yourself. You are having enough bad games in your match history. If you are going to blame your teammates for every lose you have, you are just bu11sh1tting yourself. It is not about the bad teammates, it is about you being not better than your enemy. Stop blaming your lose on someone being bad. You play soloQ not to make your teammates better. You play soloQ to become better yourself. And the first step to become better, is to improve your attitude. There will always be a winner and a loser, and you cant tell everytime you lose, it was due to your teammates being bad. Get it into your flaming head. You cant justify flaming, with the game audience nor with teammate performance or pick. If you are going on tilt, because someone is picking a champion or a comp. you find absurd, once again, you need anger managment.
> [{quoted}](name=Linghtningkid,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ke7ETxga,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-01-20T18:38:31.268+0000) > > What response do you expect? "Oh thx I didnt know that Im a noob, captain obvious" > or "Hey, with your nice critiq, I will definitely play better now" > or "Yes Im noob Im sorry" > ??? > Not going to happen. You verbaly harrassed that guy, he isnt going to be kind to you and play better all of a sudden. He is going to perform worse, because YOU made him tilt even more. The more you harrass a player in a bad game, the worse he performs. And this is not because he want to perform worse, or doesnt want to win. > Learn a little bit about tilting. Our brain releases chemicals, that are enhancing the negative feelings, and make our brain work less efficient and coldblooded. The more you harrass someone who is in an uncomfortable situation, the more the chance he is going on tilt. > > First of all, your original post, was not only about people who are going for an unortodox pick. > 2nd, who told you, that those guys, picking "ap rengar and ad lb" botlane, are trying it for the first time? Most of the time, those people already tested their unortodox pick in normal games, and had some successful games in ranked. But you aint always going to win. Dont expect someone to perform 100% better than your opponent. You cant expect it from your teammates. Btw, you are focused on the guys with the unortodox pick, but the chance that botlane is going to lose even with a meta pick, is about the same. The problem is not the unortodox pick, the problem is the difference in their personal skill. > > Again, you are implying, everyone who has a bad game, is a noob. What you forget, you aint better yourself. You are having enough bad games in your match history. If you are going to blame your teammates for every lose you have, you are just bu11sh1tting yourself. > > It is not about the bad teammates, it is about you being not better than your enemy. Stop blaming your lose on someone being bad. > You play soloQ not to make your teammates better. You play soloQ to become better yourself. > And the first step to become better, is to improve your attitude. > There will always be a winner and a loser, and you cant tell everytime you lose, it was due to your teammates being bad. Get it into your flaming head. > > You cant justify flaming, with the game audience nor with teammate performance or pick. > > If you are going on tilt, because someone is picking a champion or a comp. you find absurd, once again, you need anger managment. Ever heard of negative reinforcement, yeh i'll leave it at that for your first argument. Not everybody improves on praises and niceties, other people improve under pressure. Don't come with the Dr. analysis like you're Lyte. You are possibly that 0.001% who seems to be fine with having a AD Lb in a ranked match in bot lane lol - just shows how un-seriously you take ranked or how you're trying to BS . If you think chances are the same of winning with a troll pick or a normal pick, I can't even take you seriously anymore. Where do you even draw the line between trolling and having a bad game? Not everybody will type " ok i troll now" before sabotaging your game. People who have a bad game; oh well they had it, I can live with that. If you tower dive level 2, can't do objectives, troll pick and more then.. yeh you're a noob, oblivious of how the game is played and should stop dragging us down in ranked. Your argumentation is really naive. The last things you typed are borderline absurd.
JQKAndrei (EUW)
: Just saying, "report this or that" is toxic as well. I report negative behaviour careless of a player's performance, doing well doesn't justify you to ruin another player's experience, and to make sure it's clear, winning a game doesn't necessarly mean you've had a good experience.
> [{quoted}](name=JQKAndrei,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dlUgBFY3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-20T18:36:44.641+0000) > > Just saying, "report this or that" is toxic as well. > I report negative behaviour careless of a player's performance, doing well doesn't justify you to ruin another player's experience, and to make sure it's clear, winning a game doesn't necessarly mean you've had a good experience. For the truly ambitious players, and i'm talking about ranked games - it's only about winning, you have no use for people dragging you down. Talking out of experience here. And if you really can't handle it, you can mute him - sadly you can't kick the idiot feeder out of your team with the push of a button without suffering the consequences. {{item:3070}}
: I don't vote for any of them, because there is a third option: I want neither of those people in my games. The MMR and ranked ladder help me to avoid unskilled players. The tribunal system helps me to avoid toxic players. The statement: "you can only chose between those two" is incorrect. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma
> [{quoted}](name=franticFurball,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ke7ETxga,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-01-20T18:28:02.413+0000) > > I don't vote for any of them, because there is a third option: I want neither of those people in my games. > > The MMR and ranked ladder help me to avoid unskilled players. > The tribunal system helps me to avoid toxic players. > > The statement: "you can only chose between those two" is incorrect. > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma That's actually false, both statements are false. You can still get a Silver V paired with a Plat into your mmr and they will drag you down if he can't compensate his mates lack of skill. mmr isn't that accurate either, I know plat players who play like silver and are lucky enough to get carried by others. It's kinda relative tbh. The tribunal is flawed, specially now since it's automated. You will still get a lot of toxic players, hell - i'd say i'm toxic, but my teams usually can live with it since I carry their noob asses. #ftw
Larry (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gnirk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HHbMiZnv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-20T18:18:31.606+0000) > > Karthus, lots of poke, a slow, low mana costs and you can build tanky. and in minute 25 what is my contribution to the team? A slow wall and an ulti that will never kill anybody :P
> [{quoted}](name=Larry,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HHbMiZnv,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-01-20T18:29:47.733+0000) > > and in minute 25 what is my contribution to the team? A slow wall and an ulti that will never kill anybody :P You go AP health genius. You're still AP , you're not rammus...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Omnus (EUW)
: During Alpha Strike Yi is essentially "removed from the game" for the duration. While you are in it, nothing can hit you and you take no damage. Have fun with your jukes.
> [{quoted}](name=Omnus,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=J9pooWeE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-20T16:08:45.532+0000) > > During Alpha Strike Yi is essentially "removed from the game" for the duration. While you are in it, nothing can hit you and you take no damage. > Have fun with your jukes. That's not true. Ongoing abilities like Fiddles' drain and Morganas binding chains do keep going.
Larry (EUNE)
: I want ideas for off meta supports
Karthus, lots of poke, a slow, low mana costs and you can build tanky.
Tryxi (EUW)
: Friend changed his name, old name still appears
I changed my IGN a week ago.. I still see the old one appear every once and then, does feel like a bug.
: Former Gold 2 team looking for 2 players, preferably one top and one mid
Add me: Gnirk 27 years old native english speaker I play Talon and Brand a lot both with over 65% win rate and good kda (11/6 or so) Gold II last season and uhh.. yeh.
: I keep getting matched with players far above my skill, causing frequent nightmare games for me...
Try one of the following: 1) Read guides and improve your own play 2) Pair up with somebody below your level and you'll be paired with what is hopefully a bad player making your game easier. 3) Acknowledge that perhaps you are the worst player in LOL and ... somebody has to be it. Don't fret, you can only get better from this point on. 4) Uninstall if this stresses you so much you can't enjoy the game 5) But most of all, stay out of ranked. TY.
: Noob =/= criticism. Its pure harrasment. > perhaps you were being "Carried" by 2 pre-mades claiming to be Diamond I playing the bot lane who failed to pick an ADC to begin with, chose AP rengar to carry the bot lane and lost it with a "trivial" 0/5/1 in the first 6 minutes of the match. > > Did you call them noobs? never did, and never will be doing it. You are looking at it from the wrong perspective. Its not others, having problems with your so called "criticism". Its you being a prick about someone having a bad game, or an unortodox playstyle. If you need to harrass other people verbaly, to feel better, you need anger managment course.
> [{quoted}](name=Linghtningkid,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ke7ETxga,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-20T17:40:13.199+0000) > > Noob =/= criticism. Its pure harrasment. > > never did, and never will be doing it. > > You are looking at it from the wrong perspective. Its not others, having problems with your so called "criticism". Its you being a prick about someone having a bad game, or an unortodox playstyle. > If you need to harrass other people verbaly, to feel better, you need anger managment course. People do say it in hope of eliciting a response from the player. Do keep in mind this is a ranked match, people play to win, having a bad game and trying new metas in a ranked match are 2 different things and can't be excused by saying you had a bad game - you just straight up ignored the most viable way to play because YOLO, not even mentioning you are causing your team to tilt before the match even starts. If people calling other people need anger management, then the noobs need to practice with bots first before joining a ranked queue. Just sayin' oh and there's a mute button, use it.
Rioter Comments
FoTonS (EUW)
: Allthou new champ select looks fancy
Although new champ select takes a bit longer to get you going, it's better - less trolling, more teamwork in the select screen and you don't have those pesky " i don't know how to supp/adc/jungle/etc people.." You also get the best out of every players strength, leading to more reliable compositions.
: Looking for members in our team, Supp, Mid and a toplaner!
Age: 26 Rank : Gold III Role: mid main: Talon/Brand Pool: ALL You can add me Ze Kraken - I don't do tryouts. You can look me up and see if you like it or not.
Rioter Comments
Gnirk (EUW)
: LF 5v5 Stream Team
Lol True, I just type what was on mind at the moment. We would obviously give it more thought once we gather. Thanks anyways.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Irrsinn (EUW)
: One is part of the game, the other isn't. If someone does good it is very likely that somone else is having a bad time. You also underestimate the impact a flamer has on his team. He can ruin a game as easily as any feeder, with getting his teammates to argue, on tilt or flatout quitting the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Irrsinn,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qnjxWcAe,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-11-14T04:28:38.952+0000) > > One is part of the game, the other isn't. If someone does good it is very likely that somone else is having a bad time. > You also underestimate the impact a flamer has on his team. He can ruin a game as easily as any feeder, with getting his teammates to argue, on tilt or flatout quitting the game. What about being sensible to being called a noob? There should be a huge difference in how racist remarks are treated to childish insults. Even the words idiot or retard by definition aren't as harsh as other remarks, players just like to cry about anything. If you play like a noob, you should expect being called a noob. It's about the same as calling a good player a scripter when he's not really scripting - yet they don't get punished for that. Double standard?
Rioter Comments
NmanNshow (EUNE)
: Whats worst feeders or flamers?
In ranked the flamer could at least be skilled.. the feeder = self explanatory. I wish Lyte would get that.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Gnirk

Level 74 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion