: I never said rengar has an overloaded kit? Before insulting you can try to learn some english first Jax, Vayne and Yi would be useless if 0/8 in a game, not Yasuo Yasuo has 55% ban rate in plat+, not in low elo, where you belong apparently silver 3. Lemme guess, you're a master smurf right? The only difficult champ from your list is Riven, Zed is easy, and you're a Zed main = you're trash Yasuo is easy to play too, his kit is toxic and overloaded what a coincidence you play both hilarious P.S Grow up, especially your elo, because you're just simply a trash Zed main :) have fun
> [{quoted}](name=DuckQuack0,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zqrU9PBc,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-31T13:47:49.177+0000) > > I never said rengar has an overloaded kit? > Before insulting you can try to learn some english first > Jax, Vayne and Yi would be useless if 0/8 in a game, not Yasuo > > Yasuo has 55% ban rate in plat+, not in low elo, where you belong apparently silver 3. > Lemme guess, you're a master smurf right? > > The only difficult champ from your list is Riven, Zed is easy, and you're a Zed main = you're trash > Yasuo is easy to play too, his kit is toxic and overloaded > what a coincidence you play both > hilarious > > > P.S > Grow up, especially your elo, because you're just simply a trash Zed main :) > have fun Yasuo is also useless if 0/8. Yasuo has 49% ban rate Plat V 0 LP that thinks he's high elo, cute. Keep being a cocky toxic kid. Shittalks people that play champions that require any mechanics, yet your second most played champ is Darius but i'm not surprised since he matches you really well - arrogant douche. :) I'm not gonna bother responding if you can't act like a human decent beign so cya, kiddo.
: tank yasuo with IE + pd won't make yasuos any close to be squishy or anything yeh, his kit is really overloaded this guy's right, rengar gets reworked for that reason, ekko gets reworked because tank ekko should not be a thing, akali and fizz get semi-reworked for the same reason Yasuo being the most toxic champ, hated by anyone more than teemo, almost in perma pick or ban situation, UNTOUCHED tbh i almost never lose to a Yasuo, but the fact that tank yasuo scales insanely much is stupid and the other guy is right too, not a single champ that if 0/8 (to make an example) can be relevant just by building 2 items, maybe some others bring some "utility" if they're just feeding, but Yasuo becomes a threat It's like Singed, doesn't matter if he lose the lane or feeds, he will be strong anyway, with the exception that Singed cannot dash everywhere and has not that overloaded kit
> [{quoted}](name=DuckQuack0,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zqrU9PBc,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-10-30T21:47:14.125+0000) > > tank yasuo with IE + pd won't make yasuos any close to be squishy or anything > yeh, his kit is really overloaded > this guy's right, rengar gets reworked for that reason, ekko gets reworked because tank ekko should not be a thing, akali and fizz get semi-reworked for the same reason > > Yasuo being the most toxic champ, hated by anyone more than teemo, almost in perma pick or ban situation, UNTOUCHED > tbh i almost never lose to a Yasuo, but the fact that tank yasuo scales insanely much is stupid > and the other guy is right too, not a single champ that if 0/8 (to make an example) can be relevant just by building 2 items, maybe some others bring some "utility" if they're just feeding, but Yasuo becomes a threat > > It's like Singed, doesn't matter if he lose the lane or feeds, he will be strong anyway, with the exception that Singed cannot dash everywhere and has not that overloaded kit You're an ignorant that never played Yasuo, and please don't ever say again that Rengar gets reworked for having an overloaded kit. Rengar got reworked because of little to no counterplay for any squishy enemies, he could delete you in 0.1 sec and you couldn't really react to it, not because of overloaded kit. Akali got nerfed (you can call it a rework, but it's just a nerf) for the same reason as Rengar (Just Rengar got changed, not really nerfed) she could delete you before you can do anything, and escape wasn't an option when she had three dashes. Riot kept her simple for now, because they annouced a full rework for her in future. Fizz wasn't really reworked, just slightly changed (in his favor) and straight buffed. Perma pick or ban situation? Maybe in low elo, where people call champions such as Yasuo OP just because they can't play against them, and if you wouldn't loose against him as you say, you wouldn't complain. "the fact that yasuo scales so insanely much is stupid" Ever heard of Jax? Vayne? Yi? Don't use good scaling as argument why champion is broken please. Of course, Yasuo late game is not squishy, but if you had 0/8 Yasuo in enemy team and let him farm up to full build, and then let him carry the game i have bad news for you :) Btw, tank Yasuo is dead, and noone really builds him that way anymore. People do get mercs/frozen mallet/GA but these are really the only defensive items, and it doesn't make him even close to a tank. Yasuo's kit is overloaded, yes, but that's it from what you listed, and i bet you also call Vayne/Riven/Zed/Any champ with mechanics op, because you get rekt by them, grow up please. P.S Singed's 500+ movement speed makes up for not having a dash. :)
BIuePaw (EUW)
: Why everyone in this game picks Yasuo?
I'm no Yasuo main, but i can't stand when people say "lul go 0/8 in lane and be strong late game, ez-pz"... Seriously, there are so many champions that scale well into late game and noone is complaining, nor requesting a rework. I'm not saying Yasuo is not overloaded, but it's really hard to make a difference with him if you get behind. And no, IE + AS item is not enough because you will get smashed before you can deal your damage, that's why Yasuo is so good late game with all items which is really hard to accomplish if you get camped. It seems like most of people on the boards simply whine because they met a good yasuo and got rekt by him. I'm aiming this comment into other commenting people, not the person who made the thread.
: That's pretty selfish, basically telling someone to not air their opinions and ideas. It doesn't matter how many times it's been aired before, the fact that you think we are posting for your entertainment solely, is pretty selfish. I won't respond anymore after this reply, since it's pretty pointless.
> [{quoted}](name=Wienerbarf,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=dpRgA332,comment-id=000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-10-08T20:37:18.291+0000) > > That's pretty selfish, basically telling someone to not air their opinions and ideas. It doesn't matter how many times it's been aired before, the fact that you think we are posting for your entertainment solely, is pretty selfish. I won't respond anymore after this reply, since it's pretty pointless. You are being selfish by not giving a f- and spaming regardless of how many times a topic has been posted. After few times it's not really an idea anymore, just spam, and makes original topics be less likely found. Of course, it's not only your fault, but when more people have mentality like you it becomes a problem. Am i being selfish, because i want a clean and spam-free forum for everyone?
: I need a name with zed winner will get a mystery skin
: I'd rather spend my time sharing an idea that came to me, and then be told that it already exists by someone who isn't rude. Thank you.
> [{quoted}](name=Wienerbarf,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=dpRgA332,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2016-10-07T09:04:37.598+0000) > > I'd rather spend my time sharing an idea that came to me, and then be told that it already exists by someone who isn't rude. Thank you. If you think i am rude you're either over-sensitive or not long enough in the internet. And i'd rather not see same post every day, because someone was too lazy to check before posting.
Iskierka (EUW)
: Well the thing is people tend to spend more money on female characters also I personally think girls have an overall tendency to spend more. (I know cause I m a girl and I ve got a ton of skins + every girl I know is playing league runs around in skins.) Morgana and Tris are probably played by a lot of girls so these skins are probably very profitable.
> [{quoted}](name=aleaiacta,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=jIt6AdAB,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-04T20:53:24.033+0000) > > Well the thing is people tend to spend more money on female characters also I personally think girls have an overall tendency to spend more. (I know cause I m a girl and I ve got a ton of skins + every girl I know is playing league runs around in skins.) Morgana and Tris are probably played by a lot of girls so these skins are probably very profitable. Well yeah, females mostly play female characters, but there are tons of them in League. Really no reason to keep giving the same ones new skins constantly.
Iskierka (EUW)
: That Teemo skin is great but yet another Morgana skin?
> [{quoted}](name=aleaiacta,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=jIt6AdAB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-04T19:25:33.587+0000) > > That Teemo skin is great but yet another Morgana skin? I don't think that tristana really needs one either, but it's not us deciding.
Rioter Comments
: God making animals
What about goats though?
Eveninn (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Goat02,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=Y1qJrEuE,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-09-30T18:13:26.062+0000) > > Zed ((Sorry for the copypasterino, but I wanted to generate a reply for both you and Veigar instead of only making a single comment for both)) The cloaked figure ignored all of his threats, maybe even didn't notice them. So Zed was left fully alone to his own threats and the faint mumbling of his target. However, after not too long of a wait a purple sort of fog-ball appeared at the wall on his cell. The ball then extended to what looked like a Portal, having purple fog around it's edges and a blue shimmer covering the center, but there was no indication as where it led to. Would Zed step through it, he'd find himself at the edge of an arena. It was circular and the ground was covered with sand, walls on each side reaching up to 15 feet towards the dawn-y sky. Atop the wall there was a small terrace on which a fair amount of robed figures stood, evenly spread and each one holding on to a sort of crystal while seemingly focused on their mumbling. Would someone attempt to escape the arena they'd hit an invisible wall lining up with the physical walls. On one side a cluster of robed figures could be found, many of the having gold adornments on their clothing. In front of them the only Person wearing a red robe raised their hand and started speaking. It was clearly male but most noticeable was a sort of magical enhancement that gave the voice a weird ring: "I'm sure both of you have questions to be answered, so I will make an offer. We are looking for the most powerful beings in Runetera, so whoever wins this battle shall be rewarded with all answers we can provide." Who was addressed with 'both' was cleared up as soon as Zed spotted a person on the other end of the arena, about 200 feet away from him. They were small, possibly one of the yordle race, clothed in dark blue and a way too big hat that covered their face, those who knew him would easily recognize him as Veigar.
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=Y1qJrEuE,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2016-10-03T05:22:44.995+0000) > > Zed Zed took a moment to look around. He isn't impressed easily, but the arena was huge and detailed, he had to admit that. The feeling that Zed had in the cell came back. Was it fear? No, it was not the first time he had to fight for his life, and it will not be the last one. It was pure anger, he could not get over the fact that someone is ordering him. It was not in his nature to be told what to do, however he had no choice and he knew that he has to respect the robed figures. Until he gets his answers, atleast. Zed's sight went on little yordle in front of him, and the spell he casted. He did not know who he is, but as he made few steps forward he started feeling an aura of some kind coming from him. That was something he did not expect, but it's not enough to frighten him. Instead, the little yordle reminded him of someone... of Kennen... and his mind went to the past again. Zed did not like to think about his past, but that also reminded him of Shen. He was curious if Shen is there, and if he will finally be able to finish him. He knew, that if this little mage stands between him, and Shen, he is going to eliminate him with cold blood. Zed was about to make the same mistake as his old, dead master, and made another few steps forward while quoting _"Ignorance is fatal"_. in his head. (To Veigar-guy: Hey, it's fine by me. Maybe Gpet [the mighty robed man] will try to seperate us, after he notices that noone is really winning or something. Just an idea. Or he might try to swap our opponnents. Any Shen roleplayers? ;) Or it might end up that we work together for some reason. Possibilities are endless! As long as everyone can understand my horrible english.)
: That doesn't give me any less right to post about it, now does it? And yes, I just got that from the guy that commented before you, so I rest my case.
> [{quoted}](name=Wienerbarf,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=dpRgA332,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-10-03T12:26:02.671+0000) > > That doesn't give me any less right to post about it, now does it? And yes, I just got that from the guy that commented before you, so I rest my case. Right, better spam forums with same topic over and over again instead of looking if it has been posted already first.
: [Rotating game mode] Doom Bots
Hello, If you actually look at rotating gamemode schedule, you can see that gamemode from 10/20 to 10/24 is marked as "???" Recently Riot teased doom bots (one or two updates ago, i don't remember) and now the question marks game mode shows up. Last time that we had question marks in schedule it was a brand new gamemode, Nexus Siege. We might expect Doom Bots soon :)
Eveninn (EUW)
: Visitors from another Universe (A Roleplay, why not)
That day Zed was getting ready for his final clash with Shen, this time it had to be resolved once and for all. He sat on the ground in his temple and started deeply meditating. The images of past were circling in Zed's head. He could see his old master, then he saw Akali and Kennen, and then his arch nemesis - Shen. He was the one he truly hated the most, and he was the one he focused on. Zed concentrated on the upcoming battle with Shen and saw all the possible outcomes. In one of them, he was bested by Shen, but in another he was the one victorious. Zed knew that his shadow powers give him a big advantage over Shen, and started trying to understand them better and improve. Some time passed, and Zed felt something is not right. He slowly opened his eyes and realized, that he is not in his temple anymore. He stood up, furious that he let someone catch him - **The Master of Shadows** - off-guard! After retrieving his weapons from the ground blinded by anger Zed threw one of his shurikens with great strength into the doors just to find out, that it simply felt on the ground after hitting them. Zed stepped to the doors and noticed there's not a single scratch on them. He picked up his shuriken, and tried to use his shadow powers to get out of the cell, with no result. Few failed attempts to open the door later Zed let out a scream of frustration, and simply stood in front of the door looking at the hallway. Then he saw someone standing there. Mad Zed started threatening the person that if he won't free Zed, he will die. //I'm sorry for my bad English, and i don't know where the rest of the story is going :v
: New Summoner Profile Wallpapers
This idea has been posted thousands of times already, mate. Btw, imo in the new client profiles are already fancy enough.
: I got the skin 2 or 3 days before I got the icon. Give it a little more time, and if you don't have within the next few days, you can [submit a request](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and notify the Player Support :)
Hey, I thought that you get both at the same time. Thanks for your reply! :)
Rioter Comments
BenatPro9 (EUW)
: If you could "delete" any champion...
Eveninn (EUW)
: What's your main?
Zed. I actually haven't seen draven-zed yet.
Doggo (EUW)
: I wonder if it's something to do with the patch
Try out the solution i posted few comments over this one.
: > [{quoted}](name=Goat02,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=MMEjjmwz,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2016-09-15T14:29:18.849+0000) > > GUYS HEAR ME OUT! > I know this sounds ridiclous, but i found a fix, or it atleast worked for me. > BEFORE running League of Legends open up Internet Explorer, then just alt tab and run LoL. It should work properly that way, and rate comment up if it actually did for you. (So others can see it more easily) That's what i did and so far worked for me. WTF IT WORKED HOW? HAHAHAHA
Well idk it's some advanced spaghetti, but i'm glad it worked for you.
Doggo (EUW)
: RADS error, nothing will fix
GUYS HEAR ME OUT! I know this sounds ridiclous, but i found a fix, or it atleast worked for me. BEFORE running League of Legends open up Internet Explorer, then just alt tab and run LoL. It should work properly that way, and rate comment up if it actually did for you. (So others can see it more easily) That's what i did and so far worked for me.
Doggo (EUW)
: RADS error, nothing will fix
I got same problem today, wtf is going on? Tried literally everything, but nothing seems to work.
Infernape (EUW)
: Kayle is my sleeper OP pick into both Zed and Katarina (her ult counters theirs pretty easily. Combine that with Exhaust and it's GG). Now watch Kayle's play rate skyrocket xD
Yeah, now that literally everyone have her i might start thinking about banning her.
Infernape (EUW)
: And that was the one skin I wanted. Although I own Aether Wing Kayle. I'm happy either way haha
Well, you always have that lil' swaggy poro icon! Well, free skin is still a free skin, especially when it's as cool as Riot Kayle! :D The sad part is that i'm Zed main, i don't really want people to know that Kayle exists! {{item:3070}}
: Did i say he was wrong? No But his reply is not what my post is about so can you stop with the egoistic salt? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
How is it not what your post is about? You are a huge hipocrite, especially calling me egoistic salt while you made this thread only to circlejerk with people that think same as you, because you got rekt. Unfortunately for you people have their own opinion, and every single comment they post you ignore.
Rioter Comments
: Whenever i read replies like this it makes me realize that people do not actually read what i wrote.
Wow, he took his time to explain to you why it's actually more or less balanced, and you just ignore every single reply that proves you wrong? Seems like you've been playing Kha lately and had Rengar in enemy team.
: Ooh, they sound interesting..what are they?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CDGBcJdNnY example.
: Intermediate bots
Well, the last step are Doom Bots. :^)
trajdak (EUNE)
: Basic attack
Lol. You realize, that mages are capable of dealing shitton of aoe burst which can carry entire teamfight? It sounds to me like you are a salty mage main that got killed over and over again by an assassin. Mages usually have more cc, more aoe damage, more utility - they're not really made to duel assassins, and another thing that you don't talk about is their range. Mages have usually huge range so you're not even in these AD champs range. EDIT: I've looked at your match history and i was right, you are a mage player that complains about being killed by AD champs. Tell your team to peel you and stay out of their range instead of complaining about their "strength" Besides, if these champions are so strong why do you perform so poorly on them?
: 1 damage bug when you recall!!!!!!!!
You must be a troll, i don't believe that a guy with lvl 30 doesn't know how Death's Dance works.
: And how would you do the extra effects, who do you make Lee W give a shield to if it's free targeted, that would be a logistical nightmare and using their abilities for more than their mobility in a crowd would become extremely difficult. A targeted dash also regulates it, it's not a free dash... it requires prep in order to achieve (you need to actually place a ward down, that's an ammo system plus you surrender vision for it)... that trade off means they can't jump in willy nilly, they have to plan and they have to be resourceful. > Defensive or not Braum can still do the same thing without ward jumping, and noone cares, so why give others special treatment? So can he jump a wall to chase an enemy, can he jump at an enemy in lane and get a point blank Q on them, can he initiate teamfights by dashing into the middle of the enemy team... no he can't. Unless for some reason an allied minion wondered into position he can't do all the things a ward jump gives because he isn't designed to do these things... Lee, jax, kat... they are designed to be this aggressive. > Lee can still dash around and do his thing, just without abusing the fact he can junp to wards. Besides, lee might get a slight buff in exchange, but don't say that there is no way to play Lee without ward jumping plz. No he can't... he has no way of getting behind someone, no way to reposition for his kick. Cutting out his ward hop also cuts out the majority of the usability of his ult... his Q only gets you to the side you are on, so if your ganking someone you would end up kicking them towards their tower, in a teamfight you have no way of aiming them for the knock up... you can only kick them away... his ward hops are the thing which lets him do most of his tricks, remove that and you can only do these things with flash or against idiots who let you. So don't kid yourself that he will be alright if they removed his ward hops, he won't. The thing that actually let him rise to the popularity he has is the invention of the insec play... the play that has the ward hop playing a vital role... remove the ward hop you remove the play, you remove the player base simple as that. And even without that play the player base wouldn't last, you know the thing which convinces most Lee players to main him... his greatest strength and the biggest allue to his kit... his flexibility, he can adapt to lots of different scenarios and has got a combo to allow him to succeed in most case, he is only able to do that because of his ward hops, remove that you remove the reason people play him... that won't go down well.
>And how would you do the extra effects, who do you make Lee W give a shield to if it's free targeted, that would be a logistical nightmare and using their abilities for more than their mobility in a crowd would become extremely difficult. A targeted dash also regulates it, it's not a free dash... it requires prep in order to achieve (you need to actually place a ward down, that's an ammo system plus you surrender vision for it)... that trade off means they can't jump in willy nilly, they have to plan and they have to be resourceful. People do not care about giving up vision, it's not a free dash but this still doesn't mean you should be able to place your own targets for it, lol. >So can he jump a wall to chase an enemy, can he jump at an enemy in lane and get a point blank Q on them, can he initiate teamfights by dashing into the middle of the enemy team... no he can't. Unless for some reason an allied minion wondered into position he can't do all the things a ward jump gives because he isn't designed to do these things... Lee, jax, kat... they are designed to be this aggressive. No, he doesn't need special treatment and stop making Lee a total invalid without ward jumps. Of course it's gonna be harder, but it's NOT impossible, and Lee is NOT supposed to be an easy champion. Positioning will become actually important and it will seperate bad Lee's from good ones. >No he can't... he has no way of getting behind someone, no way to reposition for his kick. Cutting out his ward hop also cuts out the majority of the usability of his ult... his Q only gets you to the side you are on, so if your ganking someone you would end up kicking them towards their tower, in a teamfight you have no way of aiming them for the knock up... you can only kick them away... his ward hops are the thing which lets him do most of his tricks, remove that and you can only do these things with flash or against idiots who let you. He has, just it won't be as easy as it was before. Let's be real, insec is a very commong thing now, and once you hit Q (not even necessary) on any enemy squishy it sets you the teamfight. Positioning? Nah, just spam Q till you eventually hit someone up front, and then follow up with ward jump. You are either salty Lee main that doesn't want his unfair ward jumps to be removed, or someone that didn't play Lee enough to see, that there are more ways than one.
: Did you listen to anything I said... braum doesn't have it because it's aggressive... they put it on him in internal play testing and took it away as it was being used as an engage tool which was deemed wrong for braum... nothing about it being unhealthy... riot don't mind giving anyone big plays but it was giving braum the wrong kind of plays. It doesn't matter how strong something is, if it's not right for the theme it's not gonna be used, same as kled not being able to dash through walls, rengar Q not working on towers etc etc, it's done to promote their intended play style. And again, Lee can't lose his ward hop... there is a reason he gets balanced around it unlike the others. Ward hopping is an integral part of his kit and combos, it's literally the only thing keeping him afloat... you can't get rid of it without either killing him or having to do a full rework. Jax can lose his, kat is losing her's, Lee can't... simple as that. It's not a case of you not liking it so it must go, it's not a case of removing it because it gives him mobility, it's a case of its so ingrained into his kit you can't get rid of it without having the kit fall apart. And what's the issue with them being able to choose where they go... any champion with a non target dash can do it, hell those abilities are stronger than safeguard... So why is it a problem that Lee is choosing where to jump to when champions like trist can do it more often, further, and doesn't even need a ward.
If Riot would want any of these champions to dash in ANY place they like, they would give them a normal dash, not a targeted one. Defensive or not Braum can still do the same thing without ward jumping, and noone cares, so why give others special treatment? Lee can still dash around and do his thing, just without abusing the fact he can junp to wards. Besides, lee might get a slight buff in exchange, but don't say that there is no way to play Lee without ward jumping plz.
Kippiiq (EUW)
: Do you realise that lee without ward jumps could only perform 1 proper insec per SIX MINUTES. Now just imagine you're playing lee jungle, at minute 5 you get ult, so you're ready to insec, ur team is doing really well, like 20 vs 3, and they're going to /ff at 20, so the game is 20 min long, you get ult at minute 5, make insec at minute 6, your next flash is available at minute 12:00, you're probably not gonna use it straight away, so use it at 13:00, next available at 19:00. This means that you can do 2 or 3 insec's in the WHOLE game... that's nowhere near enough to help your team carry!! normally good lee sin players do insec every 3 min or so... Idc about kata and jax because they're both op anyway. I agree for those two champs to have removed insec from. Definitely not lee. My point might not be clear because english is not my mother languages.
I understand perfectly what you mean. The point is, if you remove it from Jax and Kata they will cry hard, and demand it being removed from Lee aswell, or give it back to them. Another thing that you do not need flash for every insec, that would make Lee very difficult to play, and positioning would be extremely important but he could still do his thing. Besides, he would probably get buffed in return as he's been "balanced" around his ward jumps before.
: Because braum isn't that kind of defensive champion... everything about him is designed around unbreakable... his stand behind me is just designed to get him in position to use it. Lee on the other hand isn't ment like that, he is offensive. His safeguard is designed as simply a mobility tool... he needs a way to reposition in fights which is why he has his W, he can use it to dash to the initiator, close in on an enemy, reposition himself around an enemy, or for a retreat... his W is ment as tool to hold his kit together, without it he loses way too much efficiency. The shield is just incentive to use it on allies for more than just running, he has to choose between a shield or being aggressive. And it is more of an offensive tool than a defensive one... if you can jump to an ally chances are that you will have allies behind you, maybe even minions, a ward hop isn't needed to get out but for someone like braum a ward hop would be best used to reposition yourself close to an enemy for an ult or Q, offensive uses. A ward hop is more likely gonna be used as an offensive tool than a defensive for people who can't already dash onto enemies (which is why it's defensive for Kat or jax).
It's not implemented on Braum, because it would lead to giant plays (Like Lee, but he has AD ratios of an assassin :) a.k.a It would be too strong. If it would be fair, it would be available - but it's not. Hiding it behind his theme is easier than saying it out loud, and Riot knows it. Imagine how Lee player base would react if Riot said that creating **your own** target for targeted dash isn't fair.
Kippiiq (EUW)
: Lol, RIP Insec. I legit think you're drunk... I know sooooo many people who would disagree with you... **_counts_** ummm around 15 players who played lee, kata and jax before and love to wardjump. If you don't like ward jumping, at least explain your point WHY you don't like it.
Have you even read the post? First of all, of course noone who plays these champions will want this mechanic to be removed, because noone wants their main champion nerfed. However that doesn't mean, that this mechanic is good for the game. If you think, that ward-jumping is necessary for lee to insec you clearly haven't ever played him, or you always use the same pattern without realizing in how many ways Lee can be played. I explained everything in post and comments, but if you don't bother to read it i won't bother to respond anymore, because yet you still didn't tell a single reason why it's good for the game. :)
Kippiiq (EUW)
: R u like dizzy? I bet u just had a bad day today, go to sleep... Ward jumping is lee sin's main mechanic...
Nope, this thread wasn't created because i got tilted by any ward-jumping champion. It's not necessary for lee, and you put 0 arguments.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Katarina will lose ward jumping with the assassin update Since Riot is planning to remove it from Katarina and knowing Riots past pattern it would be pretty safe to assume that eventually ward jumping could be removed from the game. Also i don't think its being removed as unhealthy, more like too many mechanics requiring as in ability is already complicated enough without the requirement to keep track of your wards and press 4 and the skill afterwards to use it. and i don't think it's fair to say ward junmping was removed from Braum he never git it to begin with(maybe some time during his develpment)
Placing a ward and then using an ability on it is not complicated.
: {{champion:55}} (i'll try not sound bias) but as a 0 CC assassin with a _targeted_ mobility feature, she'd literally be a free target all the time when laning. Also it helps with out of lane outplay potential as she is the only AP assassin without a skillshot jump. {{champion:64}} now I never really liked his one, but if you look at him properly, not being able to jump on wards may make him exponentially harder to pull off. True this means he'll have 2 quite active mobility features but his Q is (somewhat) an unreliable mobility feature as a constant. {{champion:24}} In all honesty, jax would be dinner if he could not jump on wards. true he has a stun but there is only so much he can do early game.
1. Kata still can blink into enemies and minions, also still has her resets to use another E quickly. She wouldn't be free target, just she wouldn't have free escape like she does now. It is not fair, and from what i've heard it's getting removed. 2. Yes, he is gonna be harder but it doesn't mean it's gonna be worse that way. Lee is supposed to be a hard champion, and his insec kicks (not only) are powerful, therefore shouldn't be easy to pull off. 3. Not really, he can literally dodge every single AA for couple seconds, stun, and pretty decent tanky-stats boost with ult. Besides he can still jump to minions and enemies.
: ward jumping is very important in bronze, because the wards placed for ward jumps are about 80% of the wards placed in the game, and if we take away ward jumping we basically take away 80% of vision. plus bronzies tend to place them in funky places, but still can be used for vision.
Best part is if you ask lee sin with 5 wards to place atleast one of them, and he just says that he needs all of them for W.
: Kat is getting her removed, Lee will never get his removed as instead of a cheap escape it's been integrated into his actual combos, no idea about jax. And braum never got it removed at all, he wasn't allowed to have it in the first place not because it was unhealthy but because it was out of place. Ward jumping is an offensive trick used to gap close, braum is a defensive champion so giving him to ability to use his protecting ability on offence was deemed inappropriate to the champion and left out... nothing about it being unhealthy.
There's a lot of defensive champions with offensive abilities, ward jumping doesn't have to be used offensively, and if it's inappropriate to give it to Braum, then why Lee's W is literally called "Safeguard" and shields allies he jumps to? How is that appropriate in terms of jumping to wards?
Solylok (EUW)
: Unfair, i don't know. But i find it frustrating, particularly on Lee sin who have so much in his kit already. And I'd like it to be consistent. Why could jax jump on a ward, and not braum ? Btw Kata may lose the ability to jump on wards. It's suggested in a reddit post of a rioter : [other link](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4y1h52/assassin_roster_update_katarina/d6k6qfr)
I agree, and i'm glad to hear that Kata looses it.
Rismosch (EUW)
: You can practice wherever you want. Losing =/= No practice. You don't have to win to learn something. If you don't want to lose, play vs AI. {{champion:74}} "Don't worry, you can learn so much from failure."
It's not that i have to win every single match, but i don't have that much game knowledge yet and i'm matched against people that play this game for really long time. They won't tell me what i do wrong, and what i can improve on - they will be cocky and yell "gg ez noob". The game is very snowbally right now, and it's hard to get much out of a stomp. I can see what i did wrong early, yes, but after that it's over. Also i want to have fun in these matches, not super try-hard just so i don't get rekt on lane by a guy that i shouldn't face in first place.
: Ward jumping has become such a known mechanic that some champions have to balanced around being able to ward jump, it's an extra piece of mobility for the champion that may or may not have been intended for their kit. I don't think ward jumping on its own is bad but the current state is inconsistent which I do disagree with, I think any champion with a targeted dash should either be allowed or not allowed to ward jump. I do think the game could be slightly healthier with ward jumping being removed as if your dash targeted you shouldn't be able to create your own target.
I guess it's mainly about Lee Sin, he has been balanced around his ward-jumping long time ago. I agree there, it's simply unfair for other champions, and i don't understand why would Kata and Jax get special treatment, really. The problem is that if we asume that riot would ACTUALLY remove ward jumping from Kata and Jax, mains of these champions would start whining that Lee also needs it removed. I probably wouldn't mind if every targetted dash could ward jump. That's what i mean, and as i said it's actually understandable in terms of Lee, but others would say it's unfair. Again, i really don't think Kata nor Jax would suffer too much from removing it.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Remove every blink and dash! They are like flash!!1!! That is unfair!!!!!1!11!one WE DON'T NEED THAT!!!11!!!one1!
That's not what i mean. Example: {{champion:7}} isn't a targeted ability, she may be too mobile but at least she does it using mechanics that make sense (a normal dash) instead of using ward targeting
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Odolean (EUNE)
: except the new upcoming chromas, for the old ones they will be sold for ip soon at the end of august so gather your ip :)
I know, and i said that i want to buy it for **RP** so what's your point?
duckarp (EUNE)
: Wouldn't it be better to buy Chromas using only IP when it's possible?
Not in my situation, besides i do not ask what is better in your opinion, i ask riot to tell us the discount they will put when buying all chromas in bundle.
Show more

Goat02

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion