: > [{quoted}](name= Hunter Xeon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0jdBhVQq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-07T00:15:51.475+0000) > > Wait, are you telling me that if every player leaves a game it will actually end like in Custom matches? yep
> [{quoted}](name=degijzelaar23,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0jdBhVQq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-30T08:47:36.514+0000) > > yep That actually makes sense now that I think about it.
: How? RNG that's how. Watch some youtube videos of people opening up boxes. You'll see people like Redmercy spending 500 bucks and getting 95%+ of the drops as champs shards and low skin values. Then you watch other videos of people opening 1 single capsule or honor box or 10 boxes and they get ultimate/mythic/ legendary skins. It's all random. Just cause you got them once doesn't mean that if you buy another 20 boxes you'll ever get another ultimate. Let alone another THREE.
> [{quoted}](name=Get em Tibbers,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=n0fAA3MM,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-09-11T04:23:15.193+0000) > > How? RNG that's how. Watch some youtube videos of people opening up boxes. You'll see people like Redmercy spending 500 bucks and getting 95%+ of the drops as champs shards and low skin values. Then you watch other videos of people opening 1 single capsule or honor box or 10 boxes and they get ultimate/mythic/ legendary skins. > > It's all random. Just cause you got them once doesn't mean that if you buy another 20 boxes you'll ever get another ultimate. Let alone another THREE. You're right.
: I was banned for intentionally feeding, but I just bad a really bad game.
I'm pretty sure that they will undo the ban if you send a ticket to them.
: Yup, apparently, if your chat logs are bad enough, the system skips past the chat restrictions and goes right to the 14 day suspension. Luckily I have reformed since I got that suspension. I mean, I'm honor 4 now, if that proves anything :3
> [{quoted}](name=ZeFlyinDutchman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m1mGNP0u,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-09-09T15:16:12.465+0000) > > Yup, apparently, if your chat logs are bad enough, the system skips past the chat restrictions and goes right to the 14 day suspension. Luckily I have reformed since I got that suspension. I mean, I'm honor 4 now, if that proves anything :3 It takes about 9 months to reform from a 14 days ban if I'm not wrong.
: At least you got them for free. I bought hundreds of boxes and constantly got the same old far less valuable champ shards out of em.
> [{quoted}](name=Get em Tibbers,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=n0fAA3MM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-07T17:00:41.051+0000) > > At least you got them for free. I bought hundreds of boxes and constantly got the same old far less valuable champ shards out of em. How? I got 3 ultimate skins in 20 chests...
Treycos (EUW)
: Giving feedback is important
{{champion:1}} {{item:3070}}
: Allright. So, you're one of those inherently toxic people that just feels like it's absolutely necessary to flame your teammates every small little mistake they make (this is quite obvious, given that monster of a chat log you posted). Now, hold your horses, I don't judge! Everyone can snap once in a while, including myself (got me a nice 14 day-suspension right off the bat, which I totally deserved), and we're all humans so we can all get upset sometimes. What's important to notice is that using flaming and toxicity as an exhaust for your frustrations is just counterproductive to the max. First of all, you will upset your teammates by flaming and get into a unnecessary argument with them, which will make all of you and your team lose your focus on the game, making you a lot less productive in terms of playing the game in a fashion that can compensate for the previous mistakes. Simply worded; If you invest time thinking about the unnecessary argument you guys are making, you will stop investing time in properly using your brain for playing the game, which will only lead to a loss. Second of all, if you're in that argument, angrily typing to your teammates, you will me totally unproductive on the map, you will lose windows of opportunity and plays because you are using your keyboard for typing instead of playing. So, no matter how garbage your team may be, and yes, you will have to deal with a lot of teammates that make bad plays and decisions, flaming only makes the situation worse. If you instead invest your time in playing the actual game trying your hardest to make up for mistakes on behalf of your team, you might still win (not always, but most of the time saving the game is definitely possible to some degree), you might win a game that you would have definitely lost if you had dropped a nuke of toxicity in chat. And yes, sure, pointing out mistakes to your team so that they won't screw up again is always a good thing, but if you do, do it politely. Just type to them what they should do or what they should stop doing in a polite manner and hope they pick up on it. It's the only thing that helps, and what's more is that it will not put you at risk of any punishments. It's quite easy once you understand that flaming is useless. And if you're really frustrated? Still don't flame. Play the game. In the post game lobby, you can give your teammates a detailed essay about what they did wrong, but if you type that essay out in-game, you are bound to lose...
> [{quoted}](name=ZeFlyinDutchman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m1mGNP0u,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-09-09T11:33:11.352+0000) > > Allright. So, you're one of those inherently toxic people that just feels like it's absolutely necessary to flame your teammates every small little mistake they make (this is quite obvious, given that monster of a chat log you posted). Now, hold your horses, I don't judge! Everyone can snap once in a while, including myself (got me a nice 14 day-suspension right off the bat, which I totally deserved), and we're all humans so we can all get upset sometimes. What's important to notice is that using flaming and toxicity as an exhaust for your frustrations is just counterproductive to the max. First of all, you will upset your teammates by flaming and get into a unnecessary argument with them, which will make all of you and your team lose your focus on the game, making you a lot less productive in terms of playing the game in a fashion that can compensate for the previous mistakes. Simply worded; If you invest time thinking about the unnecessary argument you guys are making, you will stop investing time in properly using your brain for playing the game, which will only lead to a loss. Second of all, if you're in that argument, angrily typing to your teammates, you will me totally unproductive on the map, you will lose windows of opportunity and plays because you are using your keyboard for typing instead of playing. So, no matter how garbage your team may be, and yes, you will have to deal with a lot of teammates that make bad plays and decisions, flaming only makes the situation worse. If you instead invest your time in playing the actual game trying your hardest to make up for mistakes on behalf of your team, you might still win (not always, but most of the time saving the game is definitely possible to some degree), you might win a game that you would have definitely lost if you had dropped a nuke of toxicity in chat. And yes, sure, pointing out mistakes to your team so that they won't screw up again is always a good thing, but if you do, do it politely. Just type to them what they should do or what they should stop doing in a polite manner and hope they pick up on it. It's the only thing that helps, and what's more is that it will not put you at risk of any punishments. It's quite easy once you understand that flaming is useless. And if you're really frustrated? Still don't flame. Play the game. In the post game lobby, you can give your teammates a detailed essay about what they did wrong, but if you type that essay out in-game, you are bound to lose... You're not alone. Got a 14 days ban as my first punishment. No warnings. No chat restrictions. Guess this is my warning.
: I understand you won't get it always but I haven't had a single feedback for past 6 months or so ,not even a single, one how am I supposed to believe in their system's working if this happens I've even stopped reporting now since it doesn't matter ,I've reported a guy with offensive name and a week later I played with him again with same name
> [{quoted}](name=chatspamrager,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XaEpNYld,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-09-09T03:45:43.086+0000) > > I understand you won't get it always but I haven't had a single feedback for past 6 months or so ,not even a single, one how am I supposed to believe in their system's working if this happens > I've even stopped reporting now since it doesn't matter ,I've reported a guy with offensive name and a week later I played with him again with same name I've not had one for a year or more.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: reading this reminded me of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBgKVQJlodg
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=eMRA4sk1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-08T11:49:36.400+0000) > > reading this reminded me of this video > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBgKVQJlodg I literally watched all 10 minutes of that... Not sure why.
: Anyone else owns this amazing honor level.
I sadly got honor level 0 A mistake was made, but a lesson learned.
Talk Dirty (EUNE)
: the new game mode
I can hardly read it but I think I understand your point. This is a multiplayer game. It's meant to be so. Not more I can say to this.
Cubinate (EUW)
: Can someone explain to me what i'm saying that is worth of a ban?
You're very toxic. Mute people that harass you and report them after the game. Do not talk back to them. Also remember that one report will do just as much as ten. Even if you got 9 reports a game it wouldn't be any different than one. Just a little hint to stop being toxic.
Jonilix (EUNE)
: Bad behaviour. I'm sorry but you don't seems to watch games?
You blame them and say "report [name]" that's negative behavior. EDIT: Actually I think you are being passive aggressive.
: Which I really wasn't. Obviously, right? Since I've been playing since season 3 and never even got a chat restriction. I wouldn't have been here that long if I was 'incredibly toxic'. I wasn't even toxic, but rude or provoking. Like how I was the match before I got the ban where I told two of my teammates they were annoying and childish for spamming signals with no purpose. I told people they are ignorant, butthurt, etc, but never "**** you. hope your family gets cancer, you **** * *******". You see what I mean? And I could've easily given up on this too if I knew it would get me banned to continue. This is the part where it would've been normal to be warned or something, and if I still was that toxic/flame player, I basically would've signed the paper of getting banned myself.
> [{quoted}](name=King of Longing,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3EoHTU3p,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-08T20:23:24.279+0000) > > Which I really wasn't. Obviously, right? Since I've been playing since season 3 and never even got a chat restriction. I wouldn't have been here that long if I was 'incredibly toxic'. I wasn't even toxic, but rude or provoking. Like how I was the match before I got the ban where I told two of my teammates they were annoying and childish for spamming signals with no purpose. I told people they are ignorant, butthurt, etc, but never "**** you. hope your family gets cancer, you **** * *******". > You see what I mean? And I could've easily given up on this too if I knew it would get me banned to continue. This is the part where it would've been normal to be warned or something, and if I still was that toxic/flame player, I basically would've signed the paper of getting banned myself. I think being rude and provoking is considered toxic though. Still, a permaban to a "clean" account is way too harsh unless you used third party programs. EDIT: Account sharing is not allowed either and might somehow result in an instant permaban.
Doomley (EUW)
: >You literally wrote that ff? and ff are different things, which they aren't. Yes they are. The other one is a question and the other is a command. Trying to command someone to surrender IS negative. There s no denying it. There is simply no reason to say ff in the first place since the surrender vote exists which just makes it that much more negative. I will not waste any more of my time and brain cells on someone as ignorant as you.
> [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FXj0YH5F,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-09T01:40:11.178+0000) > > Yes they are. The other one is a question and the other is a command. > > Trying to command someone to surrender IS negative. There s no denying it. There is simply no reason to say ff in the first place since the surrender vote exists which just makes it that much more negative. > > I will not waste any more of my time and brain cells on someone as ignorant as you. I gotta agree with you.
: Is this reportable?
It shouldn't be reportable. I don't do it, but I think reporting for it is too harsh.
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: Normal games behaviour
That poll though
Bogity (EUNE)
: Permabanned. Come and enjoy my tilted and %%%%%%ed chat logs and laugh
I would laugh if I saw this in-game! I hope you somehow gets unbanned.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: In case people haven't seen this yet
MikiCMA (EUNE)
: I need help with a player.
You were being very toxic. Be lucky that you only got a chat restriction. Also you can't always know if other players get punished.
: last game
Wait, are you telling me that if every player leaves a game it will actually end like in Custom matches?
: Triggering players is ok but flaming those people is for perma ban ?
I kinda feel your pain, but you should've muted him.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: In case people haven't seen this yet
Interesting. Why would you put this under Player Behavior though?
Rouhsif (EUW)
: can we get something that punishes players for spamming surrenders
: Banned? For what?
Got a 14 days ban with no previous chat restrictions. One of my "friends" flamed so much harder and got reports but he didn't even get chat restricted. Not sure how that works. The system either does too much or too little imo.
: if u would describe league in one word what would it be?
The real way to describe it should be "MOBA" right?
BadBigus (EUW)
: Thanks Riot for making me a troll :)
I don't even know what to say to this post... Sorry, but you deserved that ban. You can't just tell people that they suck. Why do you think that's okay?
prololmatek (EUNE)
: I can't stop being toxic. Help
I think muting people will "mute" their mastery emote too.
prololmatek (EUNE)
: I can't stop being toxic. Help
Sorry, but if you don't rage in other games how come you rage in League or Legends? Maybe it's just not for you. I don't feel mad when I die. It's just a game and you have nothing to lose unless you flame.
: Banned? For what?
I flamed one game and got a 14 days ban. I think it was a little too much tbh but I did deserve a punishment. Was my first penalty ever. It's good to see that it works, but this is just a little too much in my opinion.
xReapx (EUNE)
: yes I had 3 bots in my team lol
> [{quoted}](name=xReapx,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WUGQcegc,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-09-06T16:59:06.434+0000) > > yes I had 3 bots in my team lol Wow...
: Does report system really work properly?
It works. When you report someone Riot (I assume) will check the game and if the report is valid they will give a ban to those who deserves it. This is how it's explained at least.
: This is not Spongebob game, we are not 3yo kids
You can swear, but do not use it towards other people. I don't think you can cuss on the boards though.
sazGaming (EUNE)
: Yes but he got the link ingame and then when he realised it was a scam he logged in here. But then it got changed, so he wasent kicked out but couldent change anythin back. It has just now been restored to him so we could prove that he was the rightful owner.
> [{quoted}](name=sazGaming,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7FxqMgP8,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-09-04T20:56:56.125+0000) > > Yes but he got the link ingame and then when he realised it was a scam he logged in here. But then it got changed, so he wasent kicked out but couldent change anythin back. It has just now been restored to him so we could prove that he was the rightful owner. Good luck getting it back. People can be a little harsh at times. I'm sure Riot is trying their best to get the account back to the rightful owner.
: FeelsGoodMan
They punish more people than you think. They only give this message sometimes. Guess they don't want to spam you with them.
: Bots are back in Co-Op games
So, I played an Intermediate bot game with a friend that just got to level 30 (he was at level 27 at the time of the game) and he almost killed Ryze (bot) but he ulted away... Or that's what we thought. A second or two later he died. Apparently the AI thought it would be a good idea to ult into our turret.
abixbg (EUNE)
: Harassment in languages other than English?
Remember that you are allowed to use "bad" words but not against other people since that's strictly against the rules. Of course it would be nice if you didn't use them, but we got the chat filter for a reason. Flaming is bad, and I can confirm that people who hardcore flame people WILL get punished.
xReapx (EUNE)
: this is crazy
Are you sure that they're bots? Did you have bots on your team too?
Not xPeke (EUW)
: Yeah, and it's negative attitude, how do you and him not realise this? Also, his "honesty" doesn't even disprove what I said. It just makes him look like somewhat of a bully towards the punished players. If you spoke like that in game you would be called negative, because you would be being rude, etc. Negative and rude behaviour doesn't suddenly become accepted only because you're being "honest" on the boards. It doesn't make it right. That's not an excuse. "Oh I think you're %%%% and you don't deserve my respect. Oh what me? No, I'm not negative, I'm just being honest!". Nice logic :P
> [{quoted}](name=Not xPeke,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=w6ZfhmXZ,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2017-09-05T18:20:43.153+0000) > > Yeah, and it's negative attitude, how do you and him not realise this? > Also, his "honesty" doesn't even disprove what I said. It just makes him look like somewhat of a bully towards the punished players. > > If you spoke like that in game you would be called negative, because you would be being rude, etc. > > Negative and rude behaviour doesn't suddenly become accepted only because you're being "honest" on the boards. It doesn't make it right. > > That's not an excuse. > > "Oh I think you're %%%% and you don't deserve my respect. Oh what me? No, I'm not negative, I'm just being honest!". Nice logic :P Hey, I care about the community. I don't agree with him. I respect other people. I didn't try to be negative. Seems like you misunderstood.
Lyricael (EUW)
: If it is a normal game you literally have no rights to complain at all. Literally no one takes normal games srs when they see dias getting matched up against silvers in lane just crushing them with sht like bard top or smth. Honestly everything is playable in normal games and its up to all players if they want to win in normals or not. I honestly consider myself trolling more when i pick lee in a normal than when i pick ap sion midlane cus i honestly think ap sion midlane has more value in the game when i play him but i still sometimes pick lee and just have my fun even though i know picking him is considered trolling in my case and will basically lose the game. And all of that cus who cares m8 its just a normal
> [{quoted}](name=Bloodwtf,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GY8YQAAv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-02T03:04:12.390+0000) > > If it is a normal game you literally have no rights to complain at all. Literally no one takes normal games srs when they see dias getting matched up against silvers in lane just crushing them with sht like bard top or smth. Honestly everything is playable in normal games and its up to all players if they want to win in normals or not. I honestly consider myself trolling more when i pick lee in a normal than when i pick ap sion midlane cus i honestly think ap sion midlane has more value in the game when i play him but i still sometimes pick lee and just have my fun even though i know picking him is considered trolling in my case and will basically lose the game. And all of that cus who cares m8 its just a normal People should not take them serious. All I want is no intentional feeding, and no flaming/toxicity. A bad game is no reason to complain.
Not xPeke (EUW)
: Thanks for proving my point. Not caring about a punished player doesn't mean you can laugh, post memes, belittle him, etc etc. You are no better than he was when he got punished if you do any of that. The sooner you realise that, the sooner you stop making yourself look like a fool and a hypocrite. Also, if you read until the very end you would have realised that I'm not banned or anything, so I don't know why you say "you".
> [{quoted}](name=Not xPeke,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=w6ZfhmXZ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-03T17:03:30.588+0000) > > Thanks for proving my point. > > Not caring about a punished player doesn't mean you can laugh, post memes, belittle him, etc etc. > You are no better than he was when he got punished if you do any of that. > The sooner you realise that, the sooner you stop making yourself look like a fool and a hypocrite. > > Also, if you read until the very end you would have realised that I'm not banned or anything, so I don't know why you say "you". Voldymort is simply honest.
ejpon (EUNE)
: http://apollo-na-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/1439340803/48c0e60c1c2635260f0e94fe4f7bc7ee.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=ejpon,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MQxM2emo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-05T14:53:19.979+0000) > > http://apollo-na-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/1439340803/48c0e60c1c2635260f0e94fe4f7bc7ee.jpg Thanks for the laugh.
: Why are there Permabans instead of bans over years?
I think as CryGods mentioned that they should turn perma bans into season bans.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: I have a suggestion for players who find themselves serving the 14 day ban
: Help me get better
Xin is strong after his two first items. I don't play him a lot so I can't really give more information than that.
: Riot should make Icons like little giffs no?
Enhancing the loading screen would be nice, but it should be something you can disable.
: lucian or jhin
Jhin is fun, but Lucian is easy to play. Personally I prefer Jhin because of his unique play style.
: Remove the Mastery Emote
No, for real... How can a mastery emote trigger you?
Grism (EUW)
: Question about reports/bans
Thanks for the answers!
Rioter Comments
Show more

Grism

Level 120 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion