Boleró (EUW)
: Am I one of the only people who have never been in Bronze?
I've never been Bronze either, but most of my friends are. I got seeded in Silver IV last season, I've little confidence in my seed this season. I'll probably end up in Bronze for a while, confident I can climb out easily, though.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gunslinger744,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uHQEltGh,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-06-14T08:21:37.544+0000) > > You're bitching about a champ that is literally countered by Vlad not being able fight Vlad. > > Rumble can't buy any Grievous Wounds to counter his healing, that's what's gonna fuck you against Vlad. You NEED Grievous Wounds, an Executioner's Calling rush is viable on an AD champ is viable if not necessary. > > I agree, Vlad is too strong. I played him in Hexakill and got away with some serious bullshit. But you have to play around him, not just versus him. I was rumble jungle, not laning against him, yes we had mortal reminder on our team and in teamfights he still healed a lot since its only 50% reduced healing.
Rumble jungle... http://i.imgur.com/0NiEhYq.jpg Jokes aside, are you sure the Mortal Reminder was applied to him at all times in team-fights? Grievous Wounds does nothing when he's not using Q or proccing Hemoplague, as you know. That said, Vlad is just too strong right now. He doesn't spike at level 9 anymore, he functions like an Aatrox with an enormous Ravenous Hydra now. Best to just ban him, or lane against him with something that can fight early and often and can spend 800g on Executioner's.
: > [{quoted}](name=Prugar Senpai,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uHQEltGh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-13T20:25:35.200+0000) > > Well, depends on how much you LET him heal. > His only real sources of healing are empowered Q and the ult. > His empowered Q is so obvious when he is going to do it. Just avoid it for a sec. > And his ult depends on how clustered up you are. > > If he hits 5 of you, a Malphite with the same R click would instantly win the teamfight. And this would not be weakened by grievous wounds, which is totally doable. 1. This was without his ult. 2. His ult did fuck all damage. 3. Its hard to avoid a Q when you are on top of him to do damage (I was playing rumble, cant really avoid the long range Q of his) 4. If no champions were around he just uses it on minions and gets the nearly the same healing.
You're bitching about a champ that is literally countered by Vlad not being able fight Vlad. Rumble can't buy any Grievous Wounds to counter his healing, that's what's gonna fuck you against Vlad. You NEED Grievous Wounds, an Executioner's Calling rush is viable on an AD champ is viable if not necessary. I agree, Vlad is too strong. I played him in Hexakill and got away with some serious bullshit. But you have to play around him, not just versus him.
: How does Illaoi E work exactly
The only way I can see this be a thing is: 1) She hit you with Test of Spirit and slapped the shit out of your spirit with Harsh Lesson (does base damage + 5% max health damage on like a 3 second CD, you had 2 warmogs, Randuin's and Spirit Visage, not much armor, lots and lots of health.) and her tentacles. 2) When she destroyed your Spirit (Level 5 Test of Spirit transfers 50% damage to the target) you lost half your health and became a vessel, spawning tentacles that automatically slam at you. 3) You died to the tentacles spawned by Vessel, or she chased you down and killed you with Prophet of and Elder God. Either way the 50% is basically guaranteed. Don't forget that each instance of damage the Tested unit does to her will lower the time she has to kill the spirit by 1 second.
Dage (EUW)
: Sivir in another lane other than bot?
You'll have some real trouble top, if anything she MIGHT be able to go mid. The reason being that most top lane champions can stick to Sivir and trade with her, I'm thinking Nautilus, Olaf, Fiora, Kennen, Mundo,... Her early game is too weak to be of much use top, no top laner will let her farm freely. I can't think of a single traditional top laner she straight up beats in lane. The reason she's always played bot is because 1) she has a support and 2) The other ADC won't be trying to kill her constantly. Unlike in top lane where we're always manfighting eachother between CSing. To be fair, the aggression of top has died down to my dismay (Nobody fights back, they always try to run :( ). But Sivir still wouldn't fit the bill.
: What was the most ridiculous thing you were flamed for?
Playing Twitch and carrying too hard, I got like 20 kills and one of my teammates got mad they were only getting assists. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
InTheory (EUW)
: I though this was gonna be a low quality flame post, but your thread is actually surprisingly mature. It's absolutely right to question Riot's actions and even appreciated at a level you did. Good Job just for this quality post.
Thanks, I try to show people my perspective as best I can when I create a thread. Especially one like this, where serious feedback is useful and necesary.
Mephylles (EUW)
: If you've been playing since season 1 i'm sure you remember how fucked up the balance was back in those days, and even in season 2 and 3. It was stupid, plain and simple. The problem in my opinion is that Riot is trying to balance League completely around teamplay, and actively pushing solo players out of their game. Why? Because lone wolves don't bring the pack with them, and Riot wants the pack's money. You play solo, get frustrated, you say "fuck this shit im gonna go fishing", you play with friends, you're much more likely to get less frustrated, and if the group wants to play more you're more likely to play more as well. The more you play, the more the game shows you all the shiny stuff you can get like skins and whatnot. Fucking money, man.
Of course, hah. I've still got flashbacks of Xin Zhao and the likes. Dear god. You bring an interesting view I hadn't considered yet. Though I agree partially, it seems a bit counterproductive to alienate the solo players, as those solo players will be asked "Should I play LoL?" and they're going to answer negatively. Like I said, LoL is in its prime. They can pull so many players but lose equally as many right now. Alienating a part of their potential player base in favor of immediate cash instead of a growing flow of cash over time would be a really dumb thing to do.
: you guys investigate too mutch in the game... If you are not a professional LoL player, you can just go and play vs bots, so you can enjoy the win. Yea yea... it's not "just a game", but still it is and if it's not fun for you, no one pushing you to play it. Right?
Nobody's pushing me to play it, no. That's also why I haven't played it in several weeks. I've largely migrated to DotA 2 and switching back will be hard, possibly harder than it's worth. But you can't just leave a game you've played religiously for 5(?) years. The fact is: I miss playing Nautilus, Darius, Renekton. I miss the constant, constant fighting in top lane from level 1-2 onward. Slapfests all laning phase, no real meaningful damage done but dominance asserted. Rest assured, you will have to go **_through_** me to get that CS. There's no game out there where I can really assert my presence like that. I just miss it.
Rioter Comments
Loonsta (EUW)
: i said at the start of the game and repeated it, but that just gave more ammo 'If you new to the game only play bot games' (I'm not new like 6 months playing).
6 months is still pretty new, and Ekko's a pretty mechanical hero compared to others. Not to mention he falls off pretty hard when he falls behind, so you become a drag on the team when you do. Like the other guy said, tell them in pick/ban (after you lock in) that you're new to playing Ekko and might need help to not fall behind. If they don't want to help you, that's entirely on them. I'm always less inclined to get mad when someone has warned me about being new to playing a hero _before_ they start doing badly.
: My thoughts on Overwatch
That's kind of the thing with MOBAs, you farm the first 20 minutes in order to engage massive fights and not get fucked in doing so because of lower stats later. Overwatch is a shooter, there's no special things you get for getting many kills because that's not how shooters are meant to work. That said, Riot's been running around like a headless chicken lately. It feels like they want you to fight early and often (Elemental drakes are a good example), but the tools to do so are loaded on a select few champions (Mostly assassins which will snowball out of control) while the rest all need gold and exp to become truly useful in a fight. Ganking has become largely obsolete, as the risk of losing gold and potentially even dying isn't worth the reward of 200-300 gold from a kill. In the time it takes for me to gank once as Nautilus, an enemy Udyr/Lee Sin has farmed two camps, effectively nullifying the gold lead I'd have gotten _IF_ the gank succeeds. There's simply no incentive to do it, which turns games into 20 minutes of farming with small man-fights inbetween. If you want a fresh experience similar to league, try Dota.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Well Juggernaut Yasuo exists so, there´s the tank for you.
Yasuo may be able to tank if he's built right, but he doesn't have the CC, debuffs and dominating presence needed to be a proper tank. Without his damage the enemy team can (and likely will) effectively ignore him and be fine. If I'm gonna be the tank and I get to choose between Nautilus and Yasuo there's literally no reason to pick Yasuo in the first place.
MadBaron (EUW)
: "Pref Tank Supp"
False, I don't play anything that isn't a tank. Therefor this sentence is a godsent.
: Riot, You Are Going To Fix My Account Right Now.
Yeh Riot you's gonna fix da boss' account or ya gonna be sleepin wit' da fishes! Nyeh!
: so i was browsing the skins then.....
Perspective is probably one of the toughest things to do right in art. And it's a pretty old splash. You should check out Annie's original splash.
Madliv (EUW)
: As far as I know if Malza ults you and you cleanse, you still take damage and the spell keeps going but you can move.
That's QSS's active, Cleanse simply doesn't work on Supressions. It's a bit strange, if you ask me, that a summoner spell is significantly weaker than an item. But that's the way it is.
: Jungle Zac is my flavor of the month now. is it worth to put more effort into mastering him?
Definitely, Zac never really fell from grace since his release. He's not played often for whatever reason, I feel it's because of the strange way his blobs behave in lane: insisting on flying into the enemy minion wave 2/3 times. It's frustrating as fuck. Though you've seen his jungle potential, he's very very strong and a rather good pick for all levels of junglers. I'd say definitely make him a pocket pick. Nobody expects the Z-man.
: "Now this, is a TRUE wall" lets all hope for a trump skin someday
President Azir, a Legendary skin to celebrate his election. Sand soldiers have a jacket that says "Press", lances are boom mics When he ults he yells "BUILD WALL!" I made a quick concept splash art for it http://i.imgur.com/CsOjmRo.jpg And when you buy it you get a free taco bowl at Trump Tower!
: [GAMEPLAY] Leblanc Sigil of malice MARK not activating on Sigil of malice + Distortion (Patch 6.9)
The missile speed of Sigil is in some instances slower than Distortion, some advanced math can indicate that but I don't have the time to make the equation right now. In essence this is the same as for example Nunu running faster than his Iceball, or Ezreal blinking into his own Essence Flux. It's not a bug, it's just game mechanics. Distortion's speed is _incredibly fast_. I'd almost call it a blink more than a dash. Because of Distortion's speed, the second bug is likely a matter of a tiny amount of lag or an issue with hitboxes. You'd need to be able to replicate this in a 0 ping environment in order to confirm it. It's good that you bring this up, because I might be wrong. But this seems like the most logical explanation.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: I have done absolutely nothing, that´s why im so confused and salty and everything you can think off. They´re just haters with no life. As long as I say that to my self I´ll feel better,
I'm gonna put it bluntly: the majority of people here don't care about your life. We do not know you. I appreciate your PBE posts and such, but I can see why people would downvote this. There's no point to it, it's just clutter. I didn't bother reading it, neither did I downvote, because I have no reason to. But not everyone thinks like that. A lot of people will downvote to rile you up, or simply because they don't like you. Making threads like "LOL I DON'T CARE ABOT DA HATAZZZZZZZ" will not make them go away, if anything it'll make more people downvote you, because it's a reaction. That's all they want, a reaction from you. Don't feed the trolls, and they'll starve.
: Wtf ? TELL THEM TO FCK OFF i mean have you done some shit in the past or why is everyone Chasing you ? you could report this to the Riot support , im sure they have the tools to see who is downvoting you
Literally _what_ is Riot gonna do? Remove their downvote button?
CodroLTU (EUNE)
: Rewarding good players
I'd like to see a (monthly) leaderboard for champion mastery. The total champion mastery remains like it is, but for leaderboard rankings everyone starts off at 0 every month. This way, everyone that owns the champion can participate. Someone that has 60k mastery on Nautilus would be on the same starting line as someone who literally just bought Nautilus. Of course the more experienced players have the advantage of knowing the champion better, so they'll earn more Mastery. It's just a bragging rights thing, really. But it'd be pretty cool.
: If you shoot a bird midair what is going to happen? it falls down, just like tristana or zac when they are midair
That's not... that's not how physics work. Both Zac and Tristana's jumps are initiated using Newton's third law, for every action there is an equal, opposite reaction. Tristana's Rocket Jump explosion propels her into the air, Zac's stretching causes a buildup of kinetic energy, potential energy if you will. Which is released when he releases himself. Both of these powers can not be stopped by merely shooting at them. It'd take something with way more mass than Zac to take him out of the air. Something like Anivia's wall. Tristana and Zac describe a single, large parabolic arc. Unlike birds, who describe a tiny parabolic arc each time they flap their wings. As birds are not propelled by a single large force (Explosion/Unleashing built up kinetic energy) but rather a continuous smaller force (Their wings). A bird uses the rhythmical flapping of its wings to constantly reinitiate the third law. The downwards force of the wings causes an upwards force on the bird. When the rhythm of that flapping is disrupted or stops entirely, such as when it gets shot, the third law also stops being reinitiated and the bird falls to the ground, as there is nothing keeping it up in the air.
Deeze11 (EUNE)
: A constructive logical argument of why a thing should be changed shouldn't be considered as null and void. But when people whine and talk about certain aspects of the game while they are either playing the game casually , either are in the lower bracket of the ranked ladder without providing any rational explanation shouldn't even be looked at imho .
That's a way better way to put it. Thanks for clearing that up.
Deeze11 (EUNE)
: A couple of ugly truths about this game
>Players that are not at least Platinum complaining about champions being broken, underpowered, OP, or trying to change stuff that affects the game are just like a group of people that only ever played football at an amateur level and are trying to change the official football rules. This is just an absolute meme. And I'm the living proof. Let me put this statement into my perspective. I've developed a twitch reflex in CSGO to quite literally double-tap anything that moves on the other side of a sightline, by the loudness and reverb of footsteps I can figure out how far, how many and where the enemies are, by the sound of a reload I know if they're carrying a rifle or just a pistol. Because I've played hundreds of games of CSGO. I haven't been backstabbed in TF2 in weeks, because I _know_ when a spy is around me (It's literally a Spidey sense, it freaks me out and people think I'm cheating because of it). Because I've played nearly 2000 hours of it. But, because I never played these games at a high level. My input is null and void. I suggest you rephrase this one, I think I can understand what you're trying to say, but you're generalizing a bit too much.
Solash (EUW)
: Report Nasus for feed
Yo it took me like 5 minutes to get this one. You're cruel.
FrankerX (EUW)
: PSA: WE ALL know insults in almost every EU language
I just quit playing after 11 PM GMT+1. I've made it a rule for myself. I swear you'll notice the difference right away: during the day you're like 50% more likely to win. There's also less feeding.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: [NEW SPLASH ARTS ] TROLL TIME!!!!!
You know, for a troll whose regenerative powers were so impressively strong he took upon himself the curse of constant Decay of _the entire fucking tribe_ and literally shed his flesh from his bones wherever he went. Traditional Trundle looks uncomfortably like a furry's sexual fantasy, here.
Aonivar (EUW)
: Your freedom of speech protects you from persecution by the government. It does not mean you can say whatever the hell you want at whatever place you like. You do not talk in the library and then proceed to claim you are allowed to exercise your 'freedom of speech' when people tell you to shut up. By entering that library (voluntarily!), you implictily accept the houserules of that place. While there are of course some exceptions to the rules these places can have (ie. they can't make crimes legal), they can take away some of your freedoms. Likewise, by signing in on these forums you acknowledge several rules. In fact, you explicitly signed them when you first logged in. That means you are, as long as you talk on this forum or in game, bound by the rules Riot created. If at any time you disagree with those rules you are free to leave. If you feel your rights have been violated, you are free to give the police a call. Should you tolerate everything? No Should you always be politcally correct? No Do you have to be a complete asshole about things you disagree with? No I'm sure that between 'politically correct' and 'not being an asshole' there is enough space to seriously discuss any issue without it spiralling out of control into a flamefest.
Let me tell you something fun, guy. In Germany, you **will** be arrested for negative comments about Merkel, the refugee crisis or the state Germany is in. That is also political correctness, believe it or not. So the whole freedom of speech argument doesn't hold much ground these days, as there hardly is any _left_. You want to call the police because your rights are being violated? The same police that's arresting you for doubting the Führer? The same police arresting you for having the wrong opinion? Historical correctness I can understand: don't deny the Holocaust/slavery for example. As both of those things are recorded as things that actually happened. But while I'm barely done bleeding the fuck out because I was stabbed between the ribs by a refugee that was trying to mug me (the guy had been here for a week) and the police comes into my hospital room to ask me, nay _warn_ me not to talk about it because "we don't want to spread this information, do we?" I think we both know what I'm thinking: "Fuck you, and fuck your political correctness".
: Im not exactly trying to rely on the meta. These 4 champions look fun to me but i want to know how they are in this meta. And the last tank meta took half a season. Besides i still have my current adc picks.
The meta doesn't mean much, really. I played Nautilus top back when people thought he could only jungle, it worked like a charm. Ever since I've been trying a lot of "meta" junglers top and many work well (Trundle, Nautilus, Warwick, Vi to a lesser extent, ...) Many of these champions you will likely never see in the top lane except maybe a guy like me playing them. You'll see it once every 50 games or so. They're vastly out of the meta but I couldn't care less, because I make them work. The meta only matters at all when you're new to the game, or new to a role. If you blindly follow the meta you will likely never find your own playstyle, the one you'll have the most fun with. My preferred playstyle would be something I like to call "Brawler". Something of being a Juggernaut before Juggernauts existed. I picked it up in Season 2-3, when I started maining top. The idea is to have fights over everything, from level 1 onwards, start with Cloth 5 and just fight, fight, fight. Wards, CS, bushes, roams, you name it and I'll fight you over it. At the time, this was the meta. Top Lane was a _constant_ slugfest. Now it's gone out of meta and hasn't come back, and I miss it dearly. Since that time, Top Lane's meta has gone from carries to tanks to bruisers to Tanksassins, and yet I have never changed my playstyle. You know why? Because when you create your own playstyle, the meta doesn't matter anymore. Because nobody's better at the game that you invented. Make your own meta. It's worth it.
: well i see myself higher atleast plat. but you cant imagine how many trols and afkor just bad players i get. hahaha im no lacking in skill im lacking in luck hhah
And that mentality is what's keeping you in Silver.
Aldduren (EUW)
: Why is Fizz's damage uncounterable? 300 MR vs 400 AP
Abyssal has a -20 MR Aura, his runes probably got him 10 Mpen as well and his masteries probably gave him 5% Mpen, add Sorc Shoes and that's another 10 Mpen. That's a good 50-60 Mpen. That may not seem like much, but his ult amplifies his damage to you, he's got a %missing health bleed, his Q scales with 100% AD which as you may know MR is useless against and another 35% AP. Fizz can do respectable damage in an extend fight, damage even Darius has to watch out for. The only thing that _arguably_ makes Fizz OP is the invincibility frames on Playful/Trickster. He did not 2-shot you. Don't overexaterate if you want to be taken seriously.
: Additionally doing /mute @champion will mute the person with that champion
: easy must be bannable again
Yeah, I think it is bannable actually. No way being this much of an asshole won't get you punished, but calling someone a dumbass will. Related story that's kinda funny: I was playing Ezreal and I lost really, _really_ hard. And an enemy kept saying "EZ", so I was like "yeah what's up?" I didn't realise till he left the post-game lobby he was saying "easy".
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gunslinger744,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Wmz0VZ45,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2016-04-22T13:47:12.165+0000) > > How come her replies attacking others that went against her didn't get removed, then? I assume it's because the moderators only had time to remove mine and ban me for it. Either way, playing the victim is below me. > > It was lifted 2 days later if I remember correctly. Still, this only serves to strengthen my point: the mod team is not immune to subjectivity. > > From the limited amount of info I have (Permabans aren't usually issued under "until the end of existance", I was told "it was probably a glitch" I mean come on, I wasn't born yesterday.) the only conclusion I can make as a player is that someone got _REALLY_ mad and banned where a warning should have been given. > > I'm not even trying to attack anyone right now, but that's troublesome. Not just for me, for the entirety of the Boards community and for the mods themselves as well. > > Say this happens once a year, acceptable margin if you ask me. Once a month? That's 12 disgruntled players, ready to spew their venom about the seemingly "biased" moderation team when they feel it is necessary, more and more people will see the mods as "biased" and "unfair". It's a vicious cycle nobody wants part of. I don't have the context available to me right now, however the moderation is very much based on human judgement as impartial as possible. Our moderators have no personal stake in most posts here, and those they do (IE: if a post is targeted at a specific mod) is handled by someone else to ensure this impartial nature is kept. The only explanation I can give off hand is that their posts/responses were not deemed "offensive", or were not considered a direct attack at a level that results in moderation. The moderation on the boards isn't intended to stop people from disagreeing - so if disagreements are/were had, this is normal. What the moderation is intended to do is ensure that those disagreements are handled in a mature fashion, and do not turn into a mudslinging fest of insults that provides no valuable contribution. It's unfortunately the reason why we often have to remove somewhat interesting discussions based around politics, religion, etc - while some pretty interesting conversations and debates can come out of them, more often than not they end up being derailed and becoming nothing more than insults against someone's beliefs and thoughts, which is then something we have to take action against. tl;dr: I don't know the insights of your particular issue, but possibly they simply didn't break the rules.
It seemed to me like the goalposts were being pretty blatantly moved in the case I'm referring to for reasons unknown to me, that caused some of my distrust. Though I have to admit that yes, I suppose I did cross a line. Not a line to warrant a permaban, in my opinion, but a line nonetheless. The issue I have with this though is not my punishment but the distrust a situation like this can cause. With situations like mine, and the one stated in the OP it genuinely seems like blatant bias. And I suppose it can take a minute to overlook both ends and decide if one or the other is breaking the rules enough to warrant punishment. And even if they don't. If the other party is perceived as offensive or insulting by the punished party, yet they don't get punished, it'll 9/10 times seem like one of them got banned at random, or even one was pardoned for some reason. Eventually this is gonna cause them to dislike the mod team and perceive them as biased.
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gunslinger744,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Wmz0VZ45,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2016-04-22T13:22:20.127+0000) > > I've reason to believe this is only half-true. I've gotten banned for telling an SJW crying about how "triggered" she was because someone insulted her to man the fuck up and act her age. I believe it was to some absurd year like 9343482348523. That ban was lifted, eventually, with a flimsy excuse about it being a glitch. > > So taking that into consideration. While moderation may be taken seriously, it reeks of Reddit-tier subjectivity and favoritism. Not a reputation you want as a moderation team, even if it's not true. Telling someone to "man the fuck up and act their age" is exactly the type of behaviour that will get you suspended. The boards are a discussion platform, not somewhere to start attacking other people. If you disagree with the content of a post then there's a mature way to react to that, but the way you mention isn't that way, and **will** be removed. If you are unable to maturely respond, then my advice would be not to. The boards should be somewhere that the majority of the community should feel comfortable to post in, so long as they stay within the rules and guidelines and it is not at anyone else's expense.
How come her replies attacking others that went against her didn't get removed, then? I assume it's because the moderators only had time to remove mine and ban me for it. Either way, playing the victim is below me. It was lifted 2 days later if I remember correctly. Still, this only serves to strengthen my point: the mod team is not immune to subjectivity. From the limited amount of info I have (Permabans aren't usually issued under "until the end of existance", I was told "it was probably a glitch" I mean come on, I wasn't born yesterday.) the only conclusion I can make as a player is that someone got _REALLY_ mad and banned where a warning should have been given. I'm not even trying to attack anyone right now, but that's troublesome. Not just for me, for the entirety of the Boards community and for the mods themselves as well. Say this happens once a year, acceptable margin if you ask me. Once a month? That's 12 disgruntled players, ready to spew their venom about the seemingly "biased" moderation team when they feel it is necessary, more and more people will see the mods as "biased" and "unfair". It's a vicious cycle nobody wants part of.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
>rest assured that boards moderation is taken seriously. I've reason to believe this is only half-true. I've gotten banned for telling an SJW crying about how "triggered" she was because someone insulted her to man the fuck up and act her age. I believe it was to some absurd year like 9343482348523. That ban was lifted, eventually, with a flimsy excuse about it being a glitch. So taking that into consideration. While moderation may be taken seriously, it reeks of Reddit-tier subjectivity and favoritism. Not a reputation you want as a moderation team, even if it's not true.
: Good thing they don't need to know when to laugh, the program tells them when something is funny.
Shit, I never actually paid attention to that. That's gonna bother me now when my niece is watching Disney Channel.
Franstein07 (EUNE)
: patch 6.8 jhin attack speed didnt increse when i buy attack speed items
http://i.imgur.com/kLETB5D.png Straight from the wiki. Put _some_ effort into it.
Fe33DE (EUW)
: What champs to buy? That wouldnt be hard to play.
Out of those four, Varus is probably the easiest to start with. Karma's Ultimate mechanic may make her a bit complicated for a beginner (no offense) and Kassadin's short range and the nature of Riftwalk may cause you more deaths than kills. I'll give you some champs that are good to learn roles with: **Top lane:** the "easiest" role in the game, your job is to stop the enemy top laner from becoming too big of a threat. Most top lane champions scale well with items and levels, and have good carry potential when the game reaches its later stages. Recommended champs to learn: Mundo (Easy, simple Tank that will allow you to focus on learning the basic dynamics of top lane, Grievous wounds are your worst enemy) Jax (Medium, hyper carry with a pretty bad early game, farm enough and you'll be unstoppable) Nautilus (Medium, Tank with a defensive focus, use your massive amounts of CC to keep your enemies off your team.) **Jungle:** Can't help you with this, sorry **Mid:** Versatile role, the champions in this lane focus on zone control (most mages) or assassination (Most assassins). In my experience these are some of the most mechanically intensive champions to play. Recommended champs to learn: Katarina (Easy, melee assassin that struggles early but can Pentakill quite literally within a single second if played right. HUGE AoE damage, CC will destroy you.) Lux (Medium, long-range mage with good CC. Can snipe low health targets with her ult and shield allies, needs to land her snare to be effective) Azir (**VERY HARD**, mechanically intensive mage that uses untargetable Sand Soldiers as a means to do his damage. He moves the Sand Soldiers around the field manually with his Conquering Sands ability. Very weak when no Sand Soldiers available, vulnerable at close range.) **Support:** Versatile role, supports can babysit the ADC so they can farm safely, set up fights and kills and disrupt entire enemy teams. Recommended champs to learn: Leona (Easy-Medium, Aggressive support. Leona sets up fights with her CC and tankiness. Little to no damage, needs a partner to be effective.) Soraka (Easy-Medium, Healer support. Soraka heals herself and her allies, silencing and slowing enemies. Can be a game-winning asset if she stays alive, easily killed when out of position.) Thresh (Medium-Hard, Balanced support. Where Leona throws herself into danger, Thresh pulls his allies out of it. He can keep the enemy off his teammates, but he can also catch and snare one of them with Death Sentence.) **ADC/Marksman:** Straightforward, you farm for 20 minutes, they die for another 10 and you win. Marksmen rely on their autoattacks to deal damage and can wipe out entire teams if ignored. Recommended champs to learn: Caitlyn (Easy-Medium, long range marksman that allows safe farming and occasionally chunking the enemy with Headshot. Good escape with 90 Cal Net and good waveclear, falls off late-game.) Jinx (Medium, hypercarry marksman with plenty of range and options. Her AoE rocket attacks dominate team fights and her passive ensures nobody gets away when the bodies start dropping. Can take turrets in seconds, little mobility.) Sivir (Easy-Medium, very good for kiting. Sivir's wave-pushing ability is to be respected, and her chase/fleeing game even more so. Her passive grants her extra movement speed on hit and her Spell Shield allows her to absorb heavy hitting spells or CC, granting her mana.)
TriPhoenix (EUNE)
: Instant Karma
Cool story bro, needs more Shyvanas 'n shit.
Pookae (EUNE)
: New Heimerdinger skin pls (Girl friendly)
http://i.imgur.com/FolaO1p.jpg tf am I reading
: BUT if their jungler wants to camp you, you can only rely on your Flash to save you.
When you play Ryze, Vel'koz, Draven, Jhin, ... you get used to immobility, it becomes a strength rather than a weakness. I'd probably try to bait them close to my tower, hit a double Q and turn it around.
: It like simulates windows programs like a Emulator or a virtual machine. and no i don't think it's bannable cause it changes nothing to the game files.
Well _technically_ you're just playing it on a Windows, then. No reason to ban. Don't take my word for it though, might be best to try it with an alternate account first.
LoyalCircle (EUNE)
: Dota rocking the viewer count on Twitch | Wait for someone to start streaming URF -.^
: I frequently Play Darius or Garen into Yasuo or Fizz mid, and have played old Taric into Zed once :) So much fun and gems.
You know what, this isn't even such a bad idea. Juggernauts have the damage and survivability to sit in midlane, you can take an AP like Ryze or Rumble top. The Dunk is coming down to mid-town.
Schadock (EUW)
: Will I get banned if I try to play LoL on Wine?
I've never even heard of it, mind giving me a quick rundown on what it is/does? Maybe we can figure it out from there.
Andrasta (EUW)
: I wish they added CS Riven at least off all the limited skins. BUT NO. AT LEAST I CAN DREAM RIGHT? ;----; Well, In my book the best skins I've got so far from Hextech would be - Final Boss Veigar, Red Baron Corki, Traditional Seju, Sherif Cait, Sea Hunter Aatrox, Lollipoppy, Mecha Aatrox, Re-Gifted Amumu, Pool Party Renekton and Iron Solari Leona. Quite a handful right? Yeah I know. I've already spent over 200 Eur on this system. STOP ME PLEASE. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
Just got Underworld TF out of today's chest. Too bad _I already own it_. I swear, I don't even own that many skins. One for every champion I like, some have more. comes down to like maybe 25 skins. And yet the vast majority of my chests have been duplicates. On the bright side, I'll be able to unlock any skin shard I damn well please, soon.
: agreed, there's a fairly large conspiracy behind it. on one of my main accounts i have played for about 4 weeks straight, got about 500 wins and only got key shards for the first 2-3 days. i'm so thirsty for key shards man, and i'm desperate too! i have a bunch of chests just sitting there waiting to be opened! its a trick to keep you playing the game or else to give you temptation into buying keys from the shop with riot points = resulting in spending monies
> i'm so thirsty for key shards man, and i'm desperate too! i have a bunch of chests just sitting there waiting to be opened! Oh my sweet summer child. I've been hardened for this by playing TF2 and CSGO for years. You have to become used to getting chests and not having means to open them or you'll go bankrupt quick. Don't start opening chests with RP, the lack of a trading system makes it practically worthless, it's arguably better than opening mystery gifts for yourself though.
Show more

Gunslinger744

Level 31 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion