: How I became a toxic Player (All of you should read this...)
Pretty easy case, having a bad day/being a bad player isn't (and never will be) punishable, but insulting people is. Maybe you will learn from your ban.
MAestRIO (EUW)
: Loot menu bug
: > [{quoted}](name=HansLans,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=e4854fUu,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-06T07:54:48.051+0000) > > Not true. > http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=20327 "In late 2009, Riot Games' debut title, League of Legends initially designed by Feak, was released. **Riot began to refer to the game's genre as a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA)**." -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiplayer_online_battle_arena People usually called it smh else, but not MOBA, it was a bit later when the name got popular.
It got called MOBA with the release. It is clearly shown in my link.
: > [{quoted}](name=HansLans,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=e4854fUu,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-05T22:02:21.993+0000) > > Battlerite isn't a MOBA. > LoL never was called being a MMO it was very early on, because the term moba didn't exist back then.
> it was very early on, because the term moba didn't exist back then. Not true. http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=20327
: > Moba = Massive Online Battle ARENA, makes sense that it feels like an arena. Kinda have to disagree with you here. What i find as a MOBA ( Arena, key word ) is something like battlerite Fast pace fighting all over the place in a small space, also called arena. When league first came out it was a MMO game and it had some sort of the strategic and planning stuff in it. You could have chosen to go with a macro play where you wouldn't engage in open teamfights rather you could push sidelanes and be successful in that. That doesn't exist anymore. Meta meta meta meta. That's all there is. Just meta. Games are over in fifteen minutes cause of that "meta" being too strong in the early game even tho the champion isn't really supposed to deal OS damage in the early game regardless if its an assassin ( that are currently useless due to the stopwatch meme ), tank, mage or adc. Game is being less and less enjoyable to many players myself included.
Battlerite isn't a MOBA. LoL never was called being a MMO, and it hasn't lost its strategic aspect. There was always a META (Most Effective Tactic Available) in League. It's just that not everyone likes the current META as they liked the ones before.
Creaturve (EUNE)
: What do you think of the current state of the game ?
> This is the worst season imo, the insane damage meta is ruining the fun aspect league was about. That is a subjective opinion, some liked the tank meta some hated it. Some like the DMG meta some hate it. It will always be this way, can't make it pleasant for everyone. As far as i'm concerned, the game hasn't really changed that much, i can still play what i want and be successful with it, be it a tank, a damagedealer or something in between. > Ranked feels like normals now, game is more of an arena rather than a moba at this point. That ranked feels like normals could be due to the fact that it is still pretty early in the season. Moba = Massive Online Battle ARENA, makes sense that it feels like an arena.
Saibbo (EUW)
: Emh yes idk, this is my main, and i never gonne further than g5 :S, actually i was hoping to get at least gold or something with the second account, since with this i got G5 when i first ever tried ranked (like season 5)... so i'm kinda disappointed to get plat after they putted me in s1 D;
And now you are trying to tell me that you are calling an account, on which you played only 25 games of SoloQ THIS season, your main? I don't even know why you are complaining about getting matched with PlatV+, when you are busting out a 20/6/12 game against them.
Kobe Cat (EUNE)
: I'm not a smurf lol.. my main account is G5 on EUW... it's wierd that i get plat +5 division higher than me
So you really try to tell me that you reached Platinum-MMR after your first 16 ranked games? You are either smurfing (very likely) or one of the most talented players out there (extremely unlikely) or EUW is actually worlds away from EUNE in terms of skilllevel.
Kobe Cat (EUNE)
: Unbalanced Match Up
What do you mean? It is not a prove that matchmaking is imbalanced, it is more of a prove that smurf detection works.
: Wait, are you saying that Riot should release champions with zero damage, zero threats, zero dominance, so that others can do whatever they want? Of course every champion is meant to win a game, is meant to have damage, is meant to reach a potential oneshot (in this case, midlaners are supposed to be the strong AP carry in a game). What are you even saying? Can you read? Can you understand the point of this thread? People are complaining Zoe is too strong, she has damage like every other mage has, she can oneshot like any other mage can, she is not supposed to make you damage? Or oneshot you? She's a burst mage. Veigar can do worse, Xerath can do worse, Annie can do worse, and Syndra, and Orianna, and any other. The point is to show that she has weaknesses like anybody else so the "nerf/remove her pls" are non sense. I thought it was clear.
Hm, you are either trolling me or extremely slow-witted. Alright, one last attempt to explain to you what you are doing wrong with this thread of yours. You are annoyed by people saying that Zoe is broken. You created this thread to show those people that Zoe has enough counterplay and weaknesses. I said that making a thread like that makes no sense. Why? Because by only pointing out weaknesses of champ, but not saying a thing about his strenghts, you basically say nothing you couldn't say about any other champ. Example: Remember post-nerf Ahri? The Ahri with 55%+ winrate and 20%+ pickrate? The Ahri everyone complained about, because she was able to do too much damage while being an extremely safe pick? The Ahri which got nerfed because of exactly that? There were a lot of threads where people basically said the same like you did in this thread. They said Ahri has counterplay and weaknesses, but they haven't said anything about her strenghts. It is a simple concept: If a champions weaknesses overweigh his strenghts, then he is too weak and if a champions strenghts overweigh his weaknesses, then he is too strong. Besides, I also said that no one can make a conclusion about Zoes state yet, absolutely no one. She is way too new and way too often banned.
: > Wait, am i bad at english here or is it you? What does "you shouldn't ONLY point out the weaknesses" mean? It must be me, because you lost me there. I have no idea what you're saying/implying.
That it makes no sense that you are talking about weaknesses and possible counter play of a champion (Zoe), but not about his strenghts and how the champion (Zoe) counter plays others.
: I didn't point out weaknesses lol I explained how she works, listing her cooldowns, and possible plays around that, to let people see you CAN lane her and still manage to win with some precautions. Just git gud people, you would start a petition about Ryze being OP at the moment if Faker told you so, star to think on your own.
Wait, am i bad at english here or is it you? What does "you shouldn't ONLY point out the weaknesses" mean? > Just git gud people, you would start a petition about Ryze being OP at the moment if Faker told you so, star to think on your own. Ryze was nerfed multiple times, because he was incredibly strong in pro play. Pretty sure Fakers performance on him played a big part there.
: Mmmh. Zoe makes damage, the video that introduces us to her makes you see how to use her, how to understand her kit, what she does, how to destroy your opponents. Something you can do with every champion. That said, people are complaining about she being OP, so I'm analysing her kit in depth (not even that much depth), to show how to play around her, what are her weakness. What makes no sense?
> What makes no sense? > When you analyse a champions kit then you shouldn't only point out the weaknesses, that makes no sense.
: That's the point. People never analyse a champion's kit, they all watch a video on Youtube showing Zoe oneshotting people on a compilation on enemies getting outplayed or failing something, but you see the damage and think "daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn sooooon, fix this Riot!". I didn't want to show that Zoe is balanced, that's her kit with some considerations about cooldowns (I didn't even talk about the mana costs and such), and she is *not* that broken at all. She can be obnoxious of course, I know it, but there are other picks way more obnoxious than her. Not to mention (I forgot it on the original post), we all have a BAN TO USE, if you're scared, do it and use it.
When you analyse a champions kit then you shouldn't only point out the weaknesses, that makes no sense. > Not to mention (I forgot it on the original post), we all have a BAN TO USE, if you're scared, do it and use it. That is what people currently do, she is banned every game so that there isn't really enough data to tell if she is broken or not.
: Faker said Zoe is broken, so she must be
You can make every champion look balanced by pointing out their weaknesses and possible counter plays. Faker only said that she seems broken, not that she definitely is and to be fair, the game is a single oneshot fiesta at this point, making everything look broken. Zoe is pretty much banned every game, can we please wait until people actually get to play her before we draw our conclusions?
Jsp (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=HansLans,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7HLgFZGk,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-30T10:22:06.062+0000) > > https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/7g712c/1128_pbe_update/dqhndak/?context=10000 > Astounding how you completely ignore the comments in this thread and say something about a topic you obviously got no clue about. It's a bug that they couldn't fix so they just went with the "yup intended" route. QQR requires no skill to do and it doesn't make any sense.
If they can fix that QQR doesn't hit sleeping targets, then they can fix QQR being possible as well. QQR requires a far better timing with the Q duration to get the most out of it, hence it is mechanically more challenging.
HansLans (EUW)
: Leaving an ongoing discussion like this is simply a sign that you have no arguments left.
> This part sums it all up why i don't discuss this with you anymore. You even put a quote from me after this comment and you still OBVIOUSLY didn't read it. Talking like i would have ever said that aa is the only thing you can do in her r... I never said that. I said you can throw one aa. Not two or ten... one. I never said anything about other abilities and you can use all of your abilities during your r. Point was that even if qqr allows more time for action during the r because you don't have to press q, it still doesn't increase your dps because the amount of abilities you can do is limited and you can use every single one of them during qrq r too. Well, then this was a simple misunderstanding. But still a wrong statement, you can definitely not use all of your abilities during your r. I tested it, i was able to use an active item, an aa and my e, before the r ported me back, with QQR. With QRQ i was ported back before i could use e. Test it yourself. > This is why i stopped discussing with you... You are ignoring everything i say so why should i continue wasting my time on you? Not to mention you are very disrespectful. I am ignoring everything you say? I actually commented on everything you said. You are the one who keeps ignoring my arguments and requests. I am disrespectful? You are the one repeatedly calling me ignorant, saying that my arguments are invalid, without actually proven them wrong, and that you have won, like it matters who wins. I don't care if i am wrong or not, i would gladly admit that i am wrong, if you would be able to prove it.
HansLans (EUW)
: Leaving an ongoing discussion like this is simply a sign that you have no arguments left.
> There is simply No reason to give any more arguments. I already won. I gave you my arguments that you can't debunk. You did won? Let's see your arguments. 1) It is proven that the sleep is the reason QQR deson't work. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/7g712c/1128_pbe_update/dqigf5l/ 2) You wasn't able at all to prove that QRQ is faster. You said: > qqr is only better in scenarios where you can surprise the opponent > I also tested the usability of the qqr combo and if you e the enemy (or even if you don't), the qrq combo is faster do than the qqr combo. You can e the enemy, throw q behind you and while it is still traveling behind you, you can use r to go forward and then throw the q forward. This is faster because you don't have to wait for your q to reach max range before pressing q again and then r. While the q reaches the target at the same speed, the r on qrq combo ends faster which gives the enemy less time to retaliate and hit her during the r. Your argument was, that QRQ is faster because you don't have to wait for your q to reach max range before pressing q again and then r. You don't have to wait for your q to reach max range before pressing q again and then r, with QQR neither. You can even wait with your R until the second instance of Q is near its max range, when using QQR. You ignored that argument, hence not even close to being debunked. You can read more about the usefulness of QQR here: https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/7fgsgi/zoe_mechanics_explained_xpost_from_rsummonerschool/ Edit: I actual overread the part: "...the r on qrq combo ends faster..." which debunks your own argument in 6) 3) I came up with the argument that faker uses QQR exclusively on Zoe. You said it doesn't matter, since Apdo doesn't use it and he is better. Faker has played Zoe at challenger level, Apdo has played Zoe at gold level. Also Apdo hasn't said a word about QRQ being better than QQR. You ignored the question "Who exactly is agreeing with you regarding the QQR vs QRQ debate?", i suppose it is Apdo? Then you should be able to show me his quote on that. 3)About QQR vs QRQ while the enemy doesn't sees you. You said: > ...qqr is only better in scenarios where you can surprise the opponent. 4) About QQR vs QRQ while the enemy sees you. You said: > ... If they already see you, qqr is completely pointless and qrq is far more accurate. > If the opponent can see her use the q, it's not any harder to dodge or avoid than with qrq. As i have said many times before. You either walk behind minions or try to dodge it, even if she isn't aiming for you just to be sure she doesn't hit you with it. So the method she uses it with doesn't matter at that point. You debunked your own argument. If QRQ isn't better than QQR, even when the enemy sees you, then it is pretty much never better. Everything else should be explained by the reddit post i linked. 5) Some irrelevant discussion about diamond players vs silver players knowledge. If you are not informed about a champion as a diamond player, it's clear that an informed silver player has a better knowledge about said champion. And you wasn't informed, you aren't informed still, actually. You said you had much success with Zoe, but you haven't proven it, care to link the account-name on which you played Zoe with success? 6)You said you won't be able to do more damage with QQR, because you only can do an aa in your R anyways and talked about APM. > This is false. You can do everything you can do by using qrq. Your dps won't be any higher with qqr. You will not be able to land more than 1 aa anyway during your r so that doesn't increase your dps either. It might help if your apm is slow af but in proper hands it doesn't affect dps at all. Which is wrong and even proven in fakers video. You ignored that argument. APM is pretty much irrelevant for League, since it is not like starcraft. You ignored that argument. About APM in LoL: https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/60050r/what_exactly_is_apm_and_is_it_important/ http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1109887 7) Some irrelevant comparison of Yasuos EQF combo to Zoes QQR combo. Yasuo can use this combo every 5min at best and it can be game-winning, hence it is actually a pretty decent combo, but not comparable to Zoe. 8) Actual relevant comparison of Jayces QE combo to Zoes QQR combo. You ignored my argument: > It is not. With Zoe, if you cast q first, the enemy will expect the r, but if you q again, they have less time to react because they aren't warned by the r. This also only applies to lowlevel, because every good Jayce will do a Q-E and every good player will expect that. which was a counter argument for: > This is COMPLETELY different thing. With jayce, if you cast e first, the enemy will expect the q but if you use q first, they have less time to react because they aren't warned by the e. Zoe always has to cast q first so the enemy will always see it coming (if they can already see zoe) so the case is completely different. 9) Some irrelevant discussion about Yis Q. You ignored my request: "Well, then show me an example of a recent thread or video which thematizes Yis Q:" Conclusion: You debunked and won nothing. > Now i will leave this discussion permanently and not reply to anything you say unless it is some actually valid argument that you haven't brought up yet. Classic sentence when someone is out of arguments. Well, it obviously seems to you that i have no arguments, since you are ignoring them.
Jsp (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=xMisuto,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7HLgFZGk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-29T10:16:05.775+0000) > > he did QQR but the R just has a delay ^^ > > this video shows it clearly > https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-reports-eu/QaFmbg5n-zoe-q-range-bug The QQR is a bug. It has always been QRQ.
https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/7g712c/1128_pbe_update/dqhndak/?context=10000 Astounding how you completely ignore the comments in this thread and say something about a topic you obviously got no clue about.
Hydnoras (EUW)
: You are just repeating yourself over and over without adding any valid arguments. I don't want to continue this kind of discussion so I will leave. Have a good day.
Leaving an ongoing discussion like this is simply a sign that you have no arguments left.
Hydnoras (EUW)
: >I got another video for you in which Faker doesn't use QRQ a single time no matter what. >If a whole subreddit and not even Faker can convince you that QQR is the superior combo, then i won't bother to keep trying. Because qqr is not the superior combo. Every fiber of logic screams that qqr is only better when done out of vision (that's how faker uses it) and not in any other case. I do not care what a subreddit has to say about it. Reddit is full of false information spread by mob mentality. And what of it if Faker uses it? Apdo doesn't use it and he is better than faker. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't know who that was. He is just the best soloq player of all time. Being in korean challenger with 88% win rate. Getting to rank 1 in china in less than a month. Being more times rank 1 in korea than faker has on all servers combined. Now it is hard for him though since he has that 1000 year ban on korea but not on other servers. Watch this for context https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRU4i7OM5IQ >That makes zero sense. If you QRQ, you will waste one Ability while in R, which is your Q. If you QQR, you can do one more action instead of your Q, that is just logical, because your Q is already casted. THAT makes zero sense... Casting q again before r doesn't allow you to do any more actions than casting it after r. I know what you mean by that but in reality, there is nothing to do. You can already do everything possible when using qrq. There is already time for everything. The q recast doesn't prevent any action. As i said, it only helps if your apm is low but if you can press buttons quickly, it doesn't give any edge. >You could use the very same argument for Jayces Q-E combo, if i see him i will prepare for dodging it, but it still remains the superior combo. This is COMPLETELY different thing. With jayce, if you cast e first, the enemy will expect the q but if you use q first, they have less time to react because they aren't warned by the e. Zoe always has to cast q first so the enemy will always see it coming (if they can already see zoe) so the case is completely different. >It doesn't matter, IF the diamond player haven't played or at least watched someone playing the champ a few times, while the silver player has played and watched someone playing her a lot. In a realistic scenario, that diamond player has most likely seen zoe in his games so he isn't going to be clueless. And just by being in a same match with zoe, a diamond player will always be better than a silver player and have more knowledge. He doesn't need to know how to play it himself. He just needs to know how it works. >You can't have much experience on Zoe if you didn't know that QQR was a thing. I played her myself but didn't watch or see others play it. I had very much success despite that and i never needed that mechanic. Besides, i can see that mechanic being advertised just very recently so i'm not exactly late to the party. >It's not even close to the eqf rotation of Yasuo, since you have to include a valuable 5min CD Spell in that combo. The cooldown is completely irrelevant. It's the importance of the mechanic that is the subject here. >Yi's Q makes him untargetable not invulnerable, he can die to a lot of stuff during and after its duration. I don't think you read what i said. He dies to effects he shouldn't die to. I know he isn't invulnerable. Don't treat me like some silver player. >No one actually talks about his Q still being so buggy, that he loses potential, anymore. Except every yi main out there (although they are pretty rare atm but cowsep is a good example). >I know that some bugs are hard to fix properly, but it's still correct to point them out as soon as they are discovered. Ofc it's good to inform about them. >But well, as i said, if a whole subreddit and not even Faker can convince you, then no one will. As long as someone better is agreeing with me, i'm not convinced. Have a great day.
> Because qqr is not the superior combo. Every fiber of logic screams that qqr is only better when done out of vision (that's how faker uses it) and not in any other case. I do not care what a subreddit has to say about it. Reddit is full of false information spread by mob mentality. And what of it if Faker uses it? Apdo doesn't use it and he is better than faker. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't know who that was. He is just the best soloq player of all time. Being in korean challenger with 88% win rate. Getting to rank 1 in china in less than a month. Being more times rank 1 in korea than faker has on all servers combined. Now it is hard for him though since he has that 1000 year ban on korea but not on other servers. He actually used it always, you won't see a single QRQ combo in the video i posted. How can an opinion about a combo be false information? Apdo hasen't played Zoe in challenger yet (faker did). The only videos in which he played Zoe are those where he played at gold level, that's not even close to being meaningful. > THAT makes zero sense... Casting q again before r doesn't allow you to do any more actions than casting it after r. I know what you mean by that but in reality, there is nothing to do. You can already do everything possible when using qrq. There is already time for everything. The q recast doesn't prevent any action. As i said, it only helps if your apm is low but if you can press buttons quickly, it doesn't give any edge. APM doesn't really mean anything in lol, this is not starcraft. It should be obvious that you can press an additional key when you are doing QQR instead of QRQ. And it is even shown in the video. > This is COMPLETELY different thing. With jayce, if you cast e first, the enemy will expect the q but if you use q first, they have less time to react because they aren't warned by the e. Zoe always has to cast q first so the enemy will always see it coming (if they can already see zoe) so the case is completely different. It is not. With Zoe, if you cast q first, the enemy will expect the r, but if you q again, they have less time to react because they aren't warned by the r. This also only applies to lowlevel, because every good Jayce will do a Q-E and every good player will expect that. > In a realistic scenario, that diamond player has most likely seen zoe in his games so he isn't going to be clueless. And just by being in a same match with zoe, a diamond player will always be better than a silver player and have more knowledge. He doesn't need to know how to play it himself. He just needs to know how it works. I never said that an informed Dia player has less knowledge of a champ than an informed Silver player. I said that an uninformed Dia player has less knowledge of a champ than an informed Silver player. And you were obviously clueless about Zoes mechanics. > I played her myself but didn't watch or see others play it. I had very much success despite that and i never needed that mechanic. Besides, i can see that mechanic being advertised just very recently so i'm not exactly late to the party. This mechanic is known since last week, and you didnt't knew about it since yesterday. > The cooldown is completely irrelevant. It's the importance of the mechanic that is the subject here. No, it is not. And the machanic can easily be game-winning. But you can only do it every 5min at best, so it's not comparable to Zoes combo. > I don't think you read what i said. He dies to effects he shouldn't die to. I know he isn't invulnerable. Don't treat me like some silver player. > Except every yi main out there (although they are pretty rare atm but cowsep is a good example). Every Yi main equals Cowsep? Well, then show me an example of a recent thread or video which thematizes Yis Q. > As long as someone better is agreeing with me, i'm not convinced. Who exactly is agreeing with you regarding the QQR vs QRQ debate?
arne501 (EUW)
: Thanks for actually saying something while having experience on Zoe, anyone saying I did the combo wrong should look at the vid the guy posted in the Reddit thread. Thanks a lot
It is going to be fixed soon! https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/7g712c/1128_pbe_update/dqhndak/?context=10000
Hydnoras (EUW)
: >faker also always uses QQR This is irrelevant. He does use it but with very low success rate. He mostly uses it to poke by being out of vision like i said is the best way to use it. He uses qrq when he goes for the all-ins. >bacause you got more time to use abilities or aa's while you are in your R, since your Q is already used obviously. This is false. You can do everything you can do by using qrq. Your dps won't be any higher with qqr. You will not be able to land more than 1 aa anyway during your r so that doesn't increase your dps either. It might help if your apm is slow af but in proper hands it doesn't affect dps at all. >It's also far less predictable, since you can use your R when the Q is almost at its endpoint, to extend the range. Good luck reacting to that. If the opponent can see her use the q, it's not any harder to dodge or avoid than with qrq. As i have said many times before. You either walk behind minions or try to dodge it, even if she isn't aiming for you just to be sure she doesn't hit you with it. So the method she uses it with doesn't matter at that point. >If i hit the enemey with my e, then he will always know what will come next and as i already said, if you Q-Q-R you are able to use one more action in your R duration, which obviously means more damage. I already explained why this is wrong. >Irrelevant argument. You obviously have no experience with Zoe and her machanics and your rank means nothing in that matter. You really think rank doesn't matter? Do you honestly think that it's all the same if a diamond player is playing a champion or if a silver player is playing that champion? Hello! i don't think so... I also do have experience with zoe. Played her since her release but never really thought about using qrq. As it turns out, i never even needed to do that. It's just one of those mechanics that is nice to know but not necessary. Just like using e+q+f on yasuo. It's nice but does it make you a better player? No. >You can be the rank1 challenger player but still have no clue about a champions mechanic, because you never played said champion. You don't need to ever play a champion to know about their mechanics and how they work. You can read about them and you can see them in-game and watch videos. You don't ever need to play them. That was a very ignorant comment by you. >No, it doesn't matter. If something is usual working, but stops working under (probably) unwanted circumstances, then it has to be fixed immediately, regardless of usefulness. That's simply not how it works. That would be ideal from player's perspective but it doesn't go like that. There are bugs like that still existing. As an example, master yi's alpha strike bug, where he can die to effects he shouldn't die to during it, has existed since season 1 and it STILL exists. And how long did it take for them to fix yasuo's bugs and some of them still exist. None of these bugs are game breaking just like zoe's bug so they are not on the priorities list and riot won't use shift resources to fix something so minor from something more important. Sure it can get fixed next patch if it is easy to fix but don't expect it.
> This is irrelevant. He does use it but with very low success rate. He mostly uses it to poke by being out of vision like i said is the best way to use it. He uses qrq when he goes for the all-ins. I got another video for you in which Faker doesn't use QRQ a single time no matter what. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-1V-GD1PnQ If a whole subreddit and not even Faker can convince you that QQR is the superior combo, then i won't bother to keep trying. > This is false. You can do everything you can do by using qrq. Your dps won't be any higher with qqr. You will not be able to land more than 1 aa anyway during your r so that doesn't increase your dps either. It might help if your apm is slow af but in proper hands it doesn't affect dps at all. That makes zero sense. If you QRQ, you will waste one Ability while in R, which is your Q. If you QQR, you can do one more action instead of your Q, that is just logical, because your Q is already casted. If you watch the video, you will see that faker can use his E, with plenty of time for an additional aa (if in range), after his QQR combo. > If the opponent can see her use the q, it's not any harder to dodge or avoid than with qrq. As i have said many times before. You either walk behind minions or try to dodge it, even if she isn't aiming for you just to be sure she doesn't hit you with it. So the method she uses it with doesn't matter at that point. You could use the very same argument for Jayces Q-E combo, if i see him i will prepare for dodging it, but it still remains the superior combo. > You really think rank doesn't matter? Do you honestly think that it's all the same if a diamond player is playing a champion or if a silver player is playing that champion? Hello! i don't think so... I also do have experience with zoe. Played her since her release but never really thought about using qrq. As it turns out, i never even needed to do that. It's just one of those mechanics that is nice to know but not necessary. Just like using e+q+f on yasuo. It's nice but does it make you a better player? No. It doesn't matter, IF the diamond player haven't played or at least watched someone playing the champ a few times, while the silver player has played and watched someone playing her a lot. You can't have much experience on Zoe if you didn't know that QQR was a thing. It's not even close to the eqf rotation of Yasuo, since you have to include a valuable 5min CD Spell in that combo. > That's simply not how it works. That would be ideal from player's perspective but it doesn't go like that. There are bugs like that still existing. As an example, master yi's alpha strike bug, where he can die to effects he shouldn't die to during it, has existed since season 1 and it STILL exists. And how long did it take for them to fix yasuo's bugs and some of them still exist. None of these bugs are game breaking just like zoe's bug so they are not on the priorities list and riot won't use shift resources to fix something so minor from something more important. Sure it can get fixed next patch if it is easy to fix but don't expect it. Yi's Q makes him untargetable not invulnerable, he can die to a lot of stuff during and after its duration. No one actually talks about his Q still being so buggy, that he loses potential, anymore. I know that some bugs are hard to fix properly, but it's still correct to point them out as soon as they are discovered. But well, as i said, if a whole subreddit and not even Faker can convince you, then no one will. Have a great day.
Hydnoras (EUW)
: >Why are you arguing about that, when i've posted a video that clearly shows that it HAS to do with the sleep? Just watch it already. Watching a video doesn't tell everything. I did watch it but i test it myself to actually know what is happening. It also has nothing to do with sleep. It is somehow related to her e ability but not the sleep part of it. If you use e on the target, it sometimes (not always but most of the time) prevents the q range increase if using the qqr combo. However, this only affects the qqr combo if you point the q at the direction of the enemy affected by the e. You can e someone and use qqr at a different direction and the range will increase. This is what i found out by testing it again. I also tested the usability of the qqr combo and if you e the enemy (or even if you don't), the qrq combo is faster do than the qqr combo. You can e the enemy, throw q behind you and while it is still traveling behind you, you can use r to go forward and then throw the q forward. This is faster because you don't have to wait for your q to reach max range before pressing q again and then r. While the q reaches the target at the same speed, the r on qrq combo ends faster which gives the enemy less time to retaliate and hit her during the r. >How can you say that it is a fact, that the combo makes no sense, when you didn't even know that the combo existed at all? I said it makes sense if the enemy doesn't know about you. Otherwise the combo is simply pointless. >I'll tell you: You can't. I definitely can. Just because i didn't realize that a combo like that existed, doesn't mean i don't know how to apply logic once i know about that mechanic. I am good at the game and i have lots of game knowledge and experience which alone is enough to let me know strengths and weaknesses of a mechanic. I peaked D2 on my main account 2 times last season. Aiming for master tier in season 8. >But once again, it absolutely doesn't matter if it's necessary, or even good, to use this combo, the fact that it is working on non-sleeping targets but not on sleeping targets is an annoying bug, that has to be fixed. Well it does matter because if the combo is a vital part of the champion, then it is game breaking bug. However, like i already explained, the combo, when used in a way the bug occurs, is COMPLETELY unnecessary and thus it isn't game breaking and thus it is not a priority to fix it (they still should fix it though at some point).
> Watching a video doesn't tell everything. I did watch it but i test it myself to actually know what is happening. It also has nothing to do with sleep. It is somehow related to her e ability but not the sleep part of it. It does tell more than just words. You can't tell if it's her sleep or some weird coding with her e somewhere, but it is definitely her e. > If you use e on the target, it sometimes (not always but most of the time) prevents the q range increase if using the qqr combo. However, this only affects the qqr combo if you point the q at the direction of the enemy affected by the e. You can e someone and use qqr at a different direction and the range will increase. This is what i found out by testing it again. It always prevents it, unless you have no vision on the target (discussed on the reddit post). I know that Q-Q-R works if not aimed at a sleeping target... That's the point of this thread. > I also tested the usability of the qqr combo and if you e the enemy (or even if you don't), the qrq combo is faster do than the qqr combo. You can e the enemy, throw q behind you and while it is still traveling behind you, you can use r to go forward and then throw the q forward. This is faster because you don't have to wait for your q to reach max range before pressing q again and then r. While the q reaches the target at the same speed, the r on qrq combo ends faster which gives the enemy less time to retaliate and hit her during the r. Since you are so eager to discuss the usability of this combo, faker also always uses QQR, bacause you got more time to use abilities or aa's while you are in your R, since your Q is already used obviously. It's also far less predictable, since you can use your R when the Q is almost at its endpoint, to extend the range. Good luck reacting to that. > I said it makes sense if the enemy doesn't know about you. Otherwise the combo is simply pointless. If i hit the enemey with my e, then he will always know what will come next and as i already said, if you Q-Q-R you are able to use one more action in your R duration, which obviously means more damage. > I definitely can. Just because i didn't realize that a combo like that existed, doesn't mean i don't know how to apply logic once i know about that mechanic. I am good at the game and i have lots of game knowledge and experience which alone is enough to let me know strengths and weaknesses of a mechanic. I peaked D2 on my main account 2 times last season. Aiming for master tier in season 8. Irrelevant argument. You obviously have no experience with Zoe and her machanics and your rank means nothing in that matter. You can be the rank1 challenger player but still have no clue about a champions mechanic, because you never played said champion. > Well it does matter because if the combo is a vital part of the champion, then it is game breaking bug. However, like i already explained, the combo, when used in a way the bug occurs, is COMPLETELY unnecessary and thus it isn't game breaking and thus it is not a priority to fix it (they still should fix it though at some point). No, it doesn't matter. If something is usual working, but stops working under (probably) unwanted circumstances, then it has to be fixed immediately, regardless of usefulness.
Hydnoras (EUW)
: >You are lying I'm not. You can choose not to believe me but that is simply ignorance. This is not misinformation. There might be a bug somewhere but it is in no way related to the sleep effect. > the Q-Q-R combo is simply faster and leaves less reaction time for the enemy, like the Q-E combo from Jayce. As i said, only if your enemy doesn't see you. You still throw your q out (most likely behind you) before you are going to throw it forward, which means if the enemy can see you, he has plenty of time to react since he can see you start the combo. It's way easier to side step the qqr combo than the qrq combo since you can react to the enemy movement with the qrq combo but not with the qqr combo. There is no point in arguing about this. It's a fact.
> I'm not. You can choose not to believe me but that is simply ignorance. This is not misinformation. There might be a bug somewhere but it is in no way related to the sleep effect. Why are you arguing about that, when i've posted a video that clearly shows that it HAS to do with the sleep? Just watch it already. > As i said, only if your enemy doesn't see you. You still throw your q out (most likely behind you) before you are going to throw it forward, which means if the enemy can see you, he has plenty of time to react since he can see you start the combo. It's way easier to side step the qqr combo than the qrq combo since you can react to the enemy movement with the qrq combo but not with the qqr combo. There is no point in arguing about this. It's a fact. How can you say that it is a fact, that the combo makes no sense, when you didn't even know that the combo existed at all? I'll tell you: You can't. But once again, it absolutely doesn't matter if it's necessary, or even good, to use this combo, the fact that it is working on non-sleeping targets but not on sleeping targets is an annoying bug, that has to be fixed.
Hydnoras (EUW)
: >Edit: Damn, the lack of knowledge in this thread is insane, you CAN use both your Q instances before your R to extend the Q range, it only doesn't work agaisnt sleeping targets, for whatever reason. The sleep has nothing to do with it as the q is not a targeted ability. I tested this in the practice tool and i could not recreate a scenario where the q range wouldn't be extended. It only happens if you mess up skill order. Not to mention that if you hit a sleep on someone, it isn't even at all necessary to use qqr combo instead of qrq. qqr is only better in scenarios where you can surprise the opponent. If they already see you, qqr is completely pointless and qrq is far more accurate.
You are lying and the Q-Q-R combo is simply faster and leaves less reaction time for the enemy, like the Q-E combo from Jayce. But it doesn't even matter if it's necessary to do this combo, the fact that it is working on non-sleeping targets but not on sleeping targets is an annoying bug, that has to be fixed. Just watch the video on the reddit post and stop spreading misinformation.
arne501 (EUW)
: [Zoe] R not increasing Q range
The Q-Q-R Combo seems only to work if the enemy isn't asleep, dunno if it's a bug or wanted. It's discussed on the Zoe mains subreddit. Edit: Damn, the lack of knowledge in this thread is insane, you CAN use both your Q instances before your R to extend the Q range, it only doesn't work agaisnt sleeping targets, for whatever reason. Here's the link to the subreddit discussion: https://www.reddit.com/r/zoemains/comments/7fy4kn/found_a_gamebreaking_zoe_bug/?sort=new
: Most bloodborne-like champions?
When i think about Bloodborne in LoL, it is always Kayn who is coming to my mind, he is not really a usual toplane pick, but definitely the most bloodborne-y one. Can't really think of other ones without skins, maybe Sion? Aatrox? But with skins pretty much every champ with a spooky skin, haunted Maokai for example.
: Which champion do you hate the most?
A good {{champion:238}} makes me wanna ff the game as soon as possible, espacially now in Preseason.
: > [{quoted}](name=HansLans,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Rc40tRL4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-24T16:31:42.547+0000) > > I hope you did not just play her on the 3 vs. 3 map., not a single champ will get balanced because of it being strong there. > Besides, im pretty sure that not a single player can tell, if Zoe is too strong or not, yet. Played on PBE
PBE is not really meaningful as well. Play her on the live servers, play her on the 5vs5 map and play her at least 50 games in your elo. Then you might be able to make a profound post about Zoes state.
: My thoughts on Zoe so far (nerfs?)
I hope you did not just play her on the 3 vs. 3 map., not a single champ will get balanced because of it being strong there. Besides, im pretty sure that not a single player can tell, if Zoe is too strong or not, yet.
: IF we have 135 champs of URF and of those are like what is it 20 ADC's but less Than half of 135 champs now id 60 AR URF with 10, thats a 1/6 chance of getting a ADC
You are speaking about a difference of 2% and calling it "through the roof"? Are you serious?
: Dont do Snow themed URF
> Personally I don't want to have a higher likelihood to play an ADC, I don't want that. But I said the same against the AR URF I don't want it. And we get this..... Shouldn't that exact sentence make you rethink your arguments? The vast majority seemed to enjoy it, why should RIOT release a playmode everyone hates? Also, where do you get the information that you have a higher possibility of playing ADCs in the snow themed URF? There are like 60 snow-skins and only like 10 of them are for ADCs.
Eveninn (EUW)
: As far as I'm aware there are 3rd party aplications which will do things like this for you. I personally don't have much information about them though so you'd need to do some research on that. But for the board itself to have a mute function (beyond private messages which some forums provide) seems to rather be a no-no. It is supposed for public communication of all community memebers. I'm not sure how far it's a technical challenge (which I assume it is due to it being big amounts of data), but if there is so much content that bothers someone that they can't ignore it, they might be better of not visiting boards. <.< Last but not least, most of those 'same topic' threads many regulars consider annoying wouldn't be hit by this, as a big portion of the are one or two time board visitors.
Couldn't find any sadly. I don't really see why the fact that this board is public would make a mute/block function a no-no. I mean some Parks are public as well, but i can still decide with whom i'd like to interact and with whom not. It's easy to just ignore them, having a mute/block function would simply make it easier. This might be true, my mute/block list would be full, but those threads would probably keep existing. Coming to think about it, a mute/block function probably wouldn't change anything in that terms. Hmm, got to find another solution. Thanks for your input.
: just dont read it if you find an experience with someone isnt generally worthwhile it really isnt that hard
Yes, it's not hard, but muting said someone is saving me some time. My idea is just an idea, if there is no interest, than i can live with that.
Perilum (EUW)
: If you could grasp the meaning of a public board, then you would realize yourself why your propose makes no sense. And I stated why it makes no sense. But here we come back to the grasping thing. Thanks for your "opinion".
You are actually a great example for why i think this would be a great idea. I mean what is it with you talking to me so condescendingly? You haven't given any valuable input so far. This board is a place where people can discuss, but in what way is that a counter argument for a mute/block-function? Why shouldn't i be able to block/mute people i deemed unworthy of discussing with?
Perilum (EUW)
: >Feel free to discuss. That is the intention behind a board. So your propose makes no sense.
> That is the intention behind a board. So your propose makes no sense. These kind of posts are exaxtly the ones i would like to ignore properly, posts without value. I know that i could, well, just ignore them, but they are still visible to me and it's not like these kind of posts are a rarity on this boards. It's simply annyoing to keep reading through all these "MMR sucks", "I want more this and that", "Im too lazy to google a topic that was 100% discussed somewhere already, so i create a giant thread about it" etc. posts. It's not like i propose something that is hard to implement and i don't really see any disadvantages of it. But still, feel free to discuss. Only saying it makes no sense, without stating why exaxtly, has no value.
Rioter Comments
: The new "Runes Reforged" completely destroyed League Of Legends?
>I've played this game for over 2-3 years and reached plat multiple times with my accounts. I played this game to improve and have a higher understanding how to build a team, what to do etc. etc. The new Runes reforged is neglecting the old prefered playstyle since multiple champions will be completely unbalanced and some champions will be a vivid imagery and non-existent. Champions like Xerath , Varus , Tristiana and tanks like Urgot would be unkillable machines with bonus shields, bonus damage and outbursting potential with little to no effort, to just get attack speed, bonus ability power from attack enemy champions. There was always change in League and with change comes a new Meta. But you are not able to say what is Meta yet. Give it time. > Video games should be a place where you can improve and show your skills to your fullest potential and that doesn't neglect certain aspects of the game, so a lower minority can have a chance since they've gotten little to no skill potential and currently sitting in Bronze leagues! I'm currently a Plat player, but since the new update, playing the game has just been a misery and depressing, since the accurate description of the runes has little to no sense at all, and only favours a little to a few champions. Everybody will just play adc from now on and be unkillable machines with bonus attack speed and damage. How is the New Rune-System keeping you from improving? If you want to call yourself a decent player, you should be able to adapt to changes. > The old rune page was made to give you an image of how you wanted to play your champion and choose what you wanted and didn't and have an influence on your viewpoint of the game, and how you wanted to play it, without any other telling you, what you wanted and didn't, like I compelled before. And you should enjoy playing video games in your way, and don't destroy the game from the majority of the players and favour current little to no numbers. Again: It is called Meta, you are still able to play what you want and how you want. > We didn't expect the game would be destroyed because of the update. Since day 1 the update has just been a huge mess, where there isn't time for late game anymore and you can't win without having an outscaling champion. And I've have had little, to no pure chance of winning with my favourite champions without getting stumped Preseason is always a mess and it won't stay like this, damn, preseason is not even a week old, relax.
N3utro (EUW)
: RIOT PLS give us end of season reward corresponding to the highest ranked reached
If you are not able to keep your rank, then you don't deserve the reward. It's actually that simple.
: im a silver III player myself
Even if i would believe, that this is your actual main-account, you still played against Lv20 Players (letting alone the fact that you played on the russian servers). Nothing to get hyped-up about.
: i swear to god i felt like Faker in that game xD
I guess every Player above Silver would feel like Faker against Lv20 Players. Congratz.
Wise Alien (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=HansLans,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZGPEAQ01,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-06-25T09:28:14.579+0000) > > It would be interesting to know for how long exactly you were stuck in silver and with what winrate, because you didn&#x27;t made a complaint thread back then, why now? Did you actually read the full post or you just wanted to counter argue here? cause I sure as hell wrote that the same thing happened 3 times already and it's annoying. > What is your point here? > That bronze &lt; silver &lt; gold &lt; platin &lt; ... ? my point is that every tier has it's own set of rules and skill sets.
> Did you actually read the full post or you just wanted to counter argue here? cause I sure as hell wrote that the same thing happened 3 times already and it's annoying. Im not counter arguing, i just wanted to know what your definition of "stuck in silver " is. Therefore i asked for your games played and winrate in silver-elo. Because it would refute your statement, that the MM-System forces defeats after a promotion, if you ran trough silver within 60 games while having a 60% winrate. > my point is that every tier has it's own set of rules and skill sets. Yes, but i don't get how that statement supports your theory, that the MM-System forces defeats after promotions.
Wise Alien (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=HansLans,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZGPEAQ01,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-06-24T13:39:51.127+0000) > > I don&#x27;t see any reason why the system should do that intentionally. > But if the system would actually do that, then how did you sucessfully completed your promotion-games to silver and gold? > > It&#x27;s because you were significantly better than bronze and silver players, but now you reached/are near your possible skill-level (gold), which is pretty much proven by the fact that you are in gold-elo since season 4. > This simply means that your winrate gets to the point where it feels like that you are stuck (around 50%), due to the fact that you are not playing above your possible skill-level anymore. Let me say that I don't claim to be a pro player or I deserve to be challenger or anything outrageous like that. Now, my answer to you: in this season I was stuck in low silver for a considerably long time. I didn't climb the ladder because I was a lot higher in skill than the rest of the players, I climbed because I continued to play and didn't lose hope. I'm talking about mindset. I haven't been always gold. Last season got to p4 but because of my own mistakes fuucked up my mmr so bad that got back to gold. I'm not sure if you're a lvl 13 player or this is just a side account for you, but from what I learnt these past years, I understand that every tier has it's own rules. Something that is considered op in bronze is not considered op in other tiers. The way people play and react to things differs from tier to tier. For instance, a skilled, gold or plat adc knows how to trade, how to freeze,how to def and how to dodge, side step, so when you use an ability you take it in consideration, but a bronze or low silver player doesn't do this, and this leads to disaster. There are lots of videos on youtube that explain the differences in tiers where one tier has better mechanics while the other has better tactics. One more thing, for climbing you don't need a very high win ratio, a 50.1% win ratio is enough, as the more games you play this number start to change a lot less. There was a time I was climbing with a 47% win ratio.
> Now, my answer to you: in this season I was stuck in low silver for a considerably long time. I didn't climb the ladder because I was a lot higher in skill than the rest of the players, I climbed because I continued to play and didn't lose hope. I'm talking about mindset. I haven't been always gold. Last season got to p4 but because of my own mistakes fuucked up my mmr so bad that got back to gold. It would be interesting to know for how long exactly you were stuck in silver and with what winrate, because you didn't made a complaint thread back then, why now? Getting demoted to gold because of your own mistakes simply means that you are indeed a goldlevel player. > I'm not sure if you're a lvl 13 player or this is just a side account for you, but from what I learnt these past years, I understand that every tier has it's own rules. Something that is considered op in bronze is not considered op in other tiers. The way people play and react to things differs from tier to tier. For instance, a skilled, gold or plat adc knows how to trade, how to freeze,how to def and how to dodge, side step, so when you use an ability you take it in consideration, but a bronze or low silver player doesn't do this, and this leads to disaster. There are lots of videos on youtube that explain the differences in tiers where one tier has better mechanics while the other has better tactics. What is your point here? That bronze < silver < gold < platin < ... ? > One more thing, for climbing you don't need a very high win ratio, a 50.1% win ratio is enough, as the more games you play this number start to change a lot less. There was a time I was climbing with a 47% win ratio. No player knows how MMR is calculated, but if you climb with a 50% that would mean you gain more LP than you lose and wouldn't that mean that your MMR is already higher than your current ranks MMR? So basically you are already at a higher rank. But even if you have a positive LP-gain with a 50% winrate, you should still lose every promotion to a higher league, from a mathematical standpoint. Well, it's obviously not THAT simple, because every game has its own possible winrate due to matchups, offrole, mains vs beginners, elo-differences etc. but it's somewhat correct. That's why it usually takes a lot of games to climb if you already play near your possible skill-level(~50% winrate), you have to be significantly better than your current rank(>50% winrate) to climb faster.
Wise Alien (EUNE)
: Matchmaking, MMR and the stuff it does
> The interesting part is what happens after you get promoted to 1 division higher, for instance, you go from fifth division to third. At this point matchmaking has another trick up his sleeve. IT tries to get you back to the division you just jumped. How does it do this? Well, it seems that somehow you get matched with people who just play bad, are on a losing strike and tilted or stuff like that. I don't see any reason why the system should do that intentionally. But if the system would actually do that, then how did you sucessfully completed your promotion-games to silver and gold? It's because you were significantly better than bronze and silver players, but now you reached/are near your possible skill-level (gold), which is pretty much proven by the fact that you are in gold-elo since season 4. This simply means that your winrate gets to the point where it feels like that you are stuck (around 50%), due to the fact that you are not playing above your possible skill-level anymore.
BoxerVictor (EUNE)
: Beyond my influence ? I can carry those cockroaches , the only reason i made this post is because it's too frustrating to do it every game :)
> Beyond my influence ? Yes, you can't influence who will be in your team. > I can carry those cockroaches , the only reason i made this post is because it's too frustrating to do it every game :) Just don't play games which are below your skill-level then?
BoxerVictor (EUNE)
: I'm not smurfing my ass off , i actually learnt to play by every loss , but it's just so hard most of the games , good teams occur very rarely , if i had decent teams in all my games , i'd be p2-3 by now.
> ...That's why i got so many downvotes , because silver players get mad or because dia+ players think that if you're good you can carry every game , well i tell you it's not that way **since i'm smurfing from silver to dia from more than just one account. ** That's my definition of "smurfing your ass off". So you are indeed complaining about an unhealthy matchmaking while participating in games below your real skill-level. I can't explain such a behaviour without insulting you, so i won't try. I guess there will always be a "certain group" of league-player who will never get that a teambased game contains factors which are beyond your influence and that complaining about said factors is senseless.
BoxerVictor (EUNE)
: Unhealthy Matchmaking
Complaining about an unhealthy matchmaking while reaching Plat5 (Top 8% of your regions playerbase) within 40 games is pretty ridiculous. Unless you are smurfing your ass off, then this is a pretty decent performance and if you are smurfing your ass off, then it's even more ridiculous that you are complaining about an unhealty matchmaking, because you are one of the reasons for that, in this case.
ClaudeGB (EUNE)
: Why did i not get in silver 5
By looking at your matchhistory i can only find one row of games with the pattern W-L-L-W-W and this row started with a loss. So it's not possible that you were in your promo-games or your promo-games really went L-W-L-L, which means they were unsuccessful. It could be the that your matchhistory is shown incomplete, so it would be up to you to post the correct one, if that's the case.
: "you are repsonsible for your losing streaks" i call bullshit.
Aren't there enough threads like that on this boards already? It's obvious that you're not responsible alone, that you lose. You are playing a team-based game, so it should also be obvious that there are a lot of factors beyond your influence. Stop focusing on those and start focusing on factors you can influence.
Show more

HansLans

Level 38 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion