Ikori (EUW)
: Discussion: Introduce bans longer than 2 weeks (Up to 2 years) and giving second chances
I see your perspecite but honestly have to disagree, it takes a lot of negative play to get banned and if a person has managed to achieve that they are not healthy for the game. I mean look at it this was, in order to be banned in the first place, that person would have been toxic in many games, and from this attitude may very well have pushed another player to become toxic themselves. when looked at this was do you really believe they deserve to be rewarded for "changing" there attitude, to something which was expected of them anyway? As far as I am concerned people who get banned deserve the punishment, and there reabilitation should be making a new account. If they spent money on the game, well that is the price they pay for trying to destroy the experience of other players. If they really have changed there ways, they should understand that the punishment they recieved was fair and want to start fresh anyway.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Hi creatin unserious team for ward skins, got gold plat diamond players
I'm on most evenings, sounds like fun, will add you tomorrow when I jump online.
Rismosch (EUW)
: KELD {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=btQRsViF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-26T20:11:14.140+0000) > > KELD > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} yeah hahaha
Rioter Comments
: So is Top Lane Teleport dead? - A discussion
I am having similar issues, I think until you get to plat/diamond you will predominatly see ignite chosen over tp.
Rioter Comments
Nomis (EUNE)
: Stuck in silver..
I agree that your biggest issue is the amount of deaths. You need to focus more on your lane, easier said than done I know but I have climbed from s5 to s2 in just a few weeks - I only play like 2/3 games a night thanks to work. Improve your warding and even in game where a lane is feeding look at what you need to do to move forward. Remember you cannot control everything, but what you can control will have a huge impact on your games, E.g. say you are top and your bot lane is feeding like hell, you know siege is going to be your weakness so you need to focus on getting towers by rotating in order to get gold for your team, if you are ahead in lane then push harder and force jungle pressure onto you. Use your wards to keep safe and FARM FARM FARM. Because when it comes down to it in silver, that fed ADC WILL be out of position and you need to be strong enough to make them pay for it, and sometimes you need to be a little selfish. If my junger is bot and his gromp is up its fair game and easy gold, you need to use your best judgement on this but remember gromp and krugs have a very short respawn time. I know its not easy but honestly, you will win more games than you lose, it takes time as dynamic que is utter trash but it gets the job done. Most importantly learn WHEN to play and when NOT to play, I find that some days I play a game and people have a terrible attitude, when that happens I go straight onto normals. Take a break, enjoy an easy pressure free game and once you have chilled off go for another round. The worst thing you can do is tilt yourself and nothing does that like playing at 100% and losing, it sucks but happens sometimes. Hope some of this helps.
: Score isn't even near to be everything in what matters to S grades, but 8-2-4 is not a score passable of an S. Also, you haven't disclosed your farm. That also matters.
> [{quoted}](name=Tagalus,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=uJWArQAF,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-06-19T14:13:11.142+0000) > > Score isn't even near to be everything in what matters to S grades, but 8-2-4 is not a score passable of an S. > > Also, you haven't disclosed your farm. That also matters. I had one of the highest cs in the game, though not my best only 109 but the game only lasted 20 mins so with 8 kills thats not bad going to be fair.
: Screw it man. make sure your kills are over minimum 20 with at the least 8 assists and 3 deaths for S+ so lower kills and such for S or take 6 turrets and 10 kills with 3 deaths for S+ That is just my opinion since every champion works differently and earns differently. but that method gave me the most S and S+ for the champs i play
> [{quoted}](name=The Russian Bear,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=uJWArQAF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-18T22:34:07.036+0000) > > Screw it man. make sure your kills are over minimum 20 with at the least 8 assists and 3 deaths for S+ > so lower kills and such for S > or take 6 turrets and 10 kills with 3 deaths for S+ > > That is just my opinion since every champion works differently and earns differently. but that method gave me the most S and S+ for the champs i play So be it! Lets go dunking {{champion:122}}
Rioter Comments
: Toxicity increase
Does seem to be worse again at the moment but its mostly just in normal games I find. Play more ranked and you should notice a decrease, it is a pity though as I was actually finding a lot of nice people in the games I have been playing.
: But that would also hurt ap ekko which would be unfair... any nerf to tank ekko needs to just be to tank ekko, nerfing ap ekko with tank ekko would still result in tank ekko being the stronger build.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pfWvc81W,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-04T21:27:00.912+0000) > > But that would also hurt ap ekko which would be unfair... any nerf to tank ekko needs to just be to tank ekko, nerfing ap ekko with tank ekko would still result in tank ekko being the stronger build. I agree but in all honesty is it not time to accept AP Ekko is not the correct path for him and just focus on balancing the "main" build? As Tank is also played for jungle Ekko in most games.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
SloPro11 (EUNE)
: Current meta in 2 minutes
http://imgur.com/fmqYV53.png[gif] lol
n33gs (EUW)
: Follow or not to follow? Bronze mentality?
Hard one but basically I just follow the logic of expect them not to listen, so I just ask myself "if I do not go, will my lane opponent get kills". If the answer is maybe off I go to make sure I get some to, worst case in this respect is we go even. Equally if you really think bot is safe then why not use the time to push the wave and roam top for a cheeky gank?
: Also take note of this > First, it's important to distinguish between a champion's current ‘most effective’ play style and their ideal one. There are a lot of champions whose thematic and/or gameplay mechanics are better suited for a specific subclass, but over the course of time drifted into a different one. For example, Evelynn's stealthy gameplay and nimble aesthetics lend themselves to her being an Assassin, even though her most effective item builds and playstyle might be more representative of a Diver. In these cases, future changes might be aimed at better aligning such champions with their intended playstyle. Basically they know things like tank fizz is better than assassin fizz but his intended playstyle is that of an assassin's so riot will look to make sure that's the main build through balance changes in the future. And by defensive options they don't mean your build, they mean defensive options in the champion's kit... in this case fizz has his E.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=npFcO7Zl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-18T19:08:07.141+0000) > > Also take note of this > > Basically they know things like tank fizz is better than assassin fizz but his intended playstyle is that of an assassin's so riot will look to make sure that's the main build through balance changes in the future. > And by defensive options they don't mean your build, they mean defensive options in the champion's kit... in this case fizz has his E. yeah I know I just found it funny that out of everybody it was a picture of Fizz they used XD
Rioter Comments
: Riots opinion on the current meta?
I disagree on rebelsAgainstg0d's statement that there are items to deal with the tank meta, there are items which SHOULD deal with it but they don't do the job properly. I mean it was a fluff game, but look at Immortals V TSM the other week when they played Lucien top - yes I know they deserved to lose. But that is not the point, the fact of the matter became that at full build, a team of 3 ADC's could not touch that Maokai. That should not be allowed, I mean they literally could do nothing to him. So either the items are not balanced or even LCS players are building correctly, and that I just find very hard to believe.
LegendCZ (EUNE)
: Agree on that. But lets be honest he is still more balanced then FIORA! or EKKO! Which have "SAFEST" way to play to be totaly honest. And i dont talk about Cho'Ghat right?!
> [{quoted}](name=LegendCZ,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=y20m5nrU,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-17T20:38:47.058+0000) > > Agree on that. But lets be honest he is still more balanced then FIORA! or EKKO! Which have "SAFEST" way to play to be totaly honest. > > And i dont talk about Cho'Ghat right?! Cho I don't feel is that much of an issue and Fiora has now been nerfed, Ekko, well those nerf are coming.... solution to all it would seem, "hey lets release this item - oh its making some champs too strong should we alter it a bit?......naaa lets just nerf the champs"
: Riots opinion on the current meta?
And I think Kuroiart's point is the big issue, there are a lot of things that SHOULD happen, but they are just not working that way. Also thanks for the responses so far guys but please also please up-vote so we can possibly get some RED attention.
LegendCZ (EUNE)
: Garen is only one balanced tank curretly (YES BALANCED why? Because he take TONS OF DMG but have low mobility and really low damage) He have have to play smart to be played well. But tanks these days? Ekko, Trynda, Fiora and all of them doing tons of damage from one item ... Even Darius feel more balanced to me personaly.
> [{quoted}](name=LegendCZ,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=y20m5nrU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-17T20:28:53.245+0000) > > Garen is only one balanced tank curretly (YES BALANCED why? Because he take TONS OF DMG but have low mobility and really low damage) He have have to play smart to be played well. > > But tanks these days? Ekko, Trynda, Fiora and all of them doing tons of damage from one item ... Even Darius feel more balanced to me personaly. Garen is a difficult one as I feel he still does more damage than he should be allowed to do considering how "safe" he is to play.
Rioter Comments
: funny name for a ryze main?
Rioter Comments
: op champions
its easy {{champion:78}} is the undisputed champion of the top lane...which is why the Nerf Cannon is aimed at her. http://imgur.com/WeAu0c1.png?noredirect
xXSELXx (EUNE)
: No key fragments
Its not that it is "random" exactly its that getting a fragment is a curve not a line. Basically for each one you get the next is a bit harder, this resets ever 30 days starting form when you got your first key. Currently I have to win about 20 games to get one XD.
: friendly silver people looking for top and mid to join our team
your welcome to add me, I main top lane and jungle but pref top. Only issue is I do not like mumble, only really use TS.
: Thankyou Riot
Oh yeah I think the system for earning the keys is fine, just thought it was funny that I got the chests first XD
Rioter Comments
: Why I feel Jhin is unhealthy - A Discussion
See now I disagree, Jhin has a great deal of counterplay to gap closers but it is determined on the skill of the individual playing him. Also how is he easy to cc when you can proc his passive with any crit shot to get a movement speed boost? A good Jhin player will not get caught by cc unless its point and click e.g. TF
Rioter Comments
: Do you think Jhin will be balanced?
I think it will be a fun experience to see which way this one goes, as stated above I think the key will be on his damage output, too high and we will have an issue, too low and he has no purpose. Equally his mana costs will be a big focus, as I think early I can see him being pretty unstoppable if given free rein on his abilities. Welcome to the Rift slightly less annoying teemo.... :P {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Cosantoir (EUW)
: I disagree, Players have been missing in many games I've played in for the first 10-15 min and we/they have come back to win.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Cosantoir,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EPiXEQiU,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-12-12T21:25:02.617+0000) > > I disagree, Players have been missing in many games I've played in for the first 10-15 min and we/they have come back to win. I agree, it all depends on the mentality of the team. All it takes it a few good fights and the other team will tilt - how could you not your suddenly losing a match where you had an EXTRA member playing!
DELDE115 (EUW)
: When a team with an afk wins in a 4 vs 5 /// lack of respect
If I lost to a 4v5 and my team were really trying to win I would just quit this game......
: Snowdown Skin contest!
So here at last the Snowdown is here, lets all be merry and have coco when {{champion:432}} is near. With snowballs and poro, it's a great time at last, well at least when {{champion:150}} pickaxe come fast. I hear you all cheering and its a nice sound to hear, especially when {{champion:134}} makes her curves crisp and clear. This time is special and comes but once a year, but remember to smile and always give a good cheer. For win or lose this is only a game, and having friends is much nicer, that winning and fame. Happy Snowdown Everybody :)
: Are there any specific champions that get you mad?
Not going to lie when I KNOW she will be opposite me in lane I have already tilted {{champion:133}} , burn them...burn them both! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Rioter Comments
: Snowdown preview
Not going to lie, this event is looking extremely sweet. Thanks to the Riot team! I am very excited about this :){{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

Harbinger195

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion