Rioter Comments
sbepi (EUW)
: star guardian event
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHsBBrblmEg&t=819s
: Ok why the %%%% lucian looks so much like wukong
: well, at least they aren't buffing kled!
I think that they should revert the last kled buff and he will be fine. (Kled main here)
Rioter Comments
: Skins LGBT World Pride Day
They should make pride day anivia gayest champ on the planet
: u got banend for being toxic lol
https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/EIEFuUxn-i-want-to-hear-your-opinion-regarding-this-ban how is this toxic?
: delete katarina.
Katarina is skilled, fair and complex. I don't know what are you talking about
: worst region is afrika: they keep trying to play on EUW server ruining each match they join cause they have 5 mill latancy or DC every min. they should have way better stats at turkey server. yes i know, then i get the " we rn't turkeys " quote but your deffo not europeans either.
I am from Africa and I have 90-100ms
Tasuto (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hashishalal420,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E8H0cwLd,comment-id=000c00000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-04T10:56:47.199+0000) > > you categorize ban according to elo. stupid reason stands for all elos > > Don't ban "high elo" players for stupid reasons doesn't mean that they should ban low elo players for stupid reasons. I only talked about high elo players because they are the one smurfing. you keep on categorizing players according to their elo. riot has a list of reasons to ban people. 1,2,3,4,1000? noone knows. if you break those rules you must be banned even if you are challenger. what the hell are you talking about? i dont give a shit about smurfing,now i do the same thing myself after my ban. you could just say that they should stop banning people for stupid reasons. keep bringing the elo stuff in the conversation is funny and trash at the same time. after all everyone knows the reason high elo players are banned. and the reasons are serious everytime. we have all seen high level players getting banned for reasons we all know. but anyway. what are those "stupid" reasons you are talking about? can give us an example
>you keep on categorizing players according to their elo I don't, read my comment with your brain on please >what the hell are you talking about? i dont give a shit about smurfing Why do you engage in a discussion if you didn't read the first comment?
Tasuto (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hashishalal420,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E8H0cwLd,comment-id=000c000000020000,timestamp=2019-09-04T10:22:59.093+0000) > > I never said that yes you did "Don't ban "high elo" players for stupid reasons and they will not Smurf." you categorize ban according to elo. stupid reason stands for all elos. so if they ban an iron player for a reason they should ban challenger for the same reason. simple as that
>Don't ban "high elo" players for stupid reasons and they will not Smurf." you categorize ban according to elo. stupid reason stands for all elos Don't ban "high elo" players for stupid reasons doesn't mean that they should ban low elo players for stupid reasons. I only talked about high elo players because they are the one smurfing.
Tasuto (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hashishalal420,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E8H0cwLd,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-09-03T19:20:43.169+0000) > > Don't ban "high elo" players for stupid reasons and they will not Smurf. My account recently got banned and now I am smurfing in gold. > If the ban system become less harsh the amount of Smurfs will reduce by a considerable amount and why should high elo players have different treatment compared to lower elo players? you are trash
>and why should high elo players have different treatment compared to lower elo players? I never said that
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: thats because Smurfs should be punished. and this kind of noob sztomping is ruining countless of others games, as seen by the amount times people started trolling and generally being douche. My 2 cents: STAY GHE %%%% OUT OF LOW ELO AND PLAY ON YOUR OWN %%%%ING ELO ON YOUR OWN %%%%INGF SERVER. DONT COME RUINING OUR GAMES OR THIS IS WHAT YOU GET. NOW %%%% OFF/thread closed.
Don't ban "high elo" players for stupid reasons and they will not Smurf. My account recently got banned and now I am smurfing in gold. If the ban system become less harsh the amount of Smurfs will reduce by a considerable amount
Shamose (EUW)
: Riots Punishment system is godlike. (Feat. TF Blade.)
>So this makes it very clear, just int, troll and wintrade as much as you like, just don't type in chat. Nothing new
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: for people thinking he got banned for 2 games he has been calling people %%%%%%s dog shit and been racist in almost every challenger game the ban is deserved the real problem here isn't that he got banned the real problem is the %%%%s in his games still keep playing while they were the main reasons for the toxicity the problem is that being mean is more severe than wasting a persons time and shitting on their efforts and goals
>he has been calling people %%%%%%s dog shit and been racist in almost every challenger game He has never been racist, what are you talking about ? Edit: never mind, he said that Turkish players are dogs
Silent Note (EUNE)
: 3.68 KDA isn't even that high. Sometimes when I see KDA players blame their team, they have 14.0+ KDAs.
3.68 kda is not that bad and its not compatible with 47% winrate. When I see people playing a champ 100games+ with over 2.5 kda they usually have at least 55% winrate
: Which role/lane feeds more in your games?
47% winrate as zyra with a wonderful kda of 3.68. You are definitely a kda a player. You are obsessed by "not feeding" and you don't play aggressive when its necessary that why you are disliked by the majority of adc players.
: There are extremist groups who call them self jihads (because they say they are striving for the right thing), they are making abuse of the term just like a certain group made abuse of the swastika during ww2. So the term can been seen offensive from a certain view, just like some people who think a swastika is offensive now.
That's a valid point, maybe they should have said that instead of " due to many reports" then.
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: I'm at work. But I believe google will do help you as it did to me.
I found that al Qaeda were calling for "Electronic jihad" to radicalize Muslims , didn't find anything that confirms that its the name of a branch of their group. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/299520071_Electronic_Jihad_The_Internet_as_Al_Qaeda's_Catalyst_for_Global_Terror
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: You do know that premades can't abuse the report system Because 1 report = 4 reports = 9 reports But in the cases of names, multiple people have found your name offensive. I googled the 2nd part of your name and i can see why that would be found offensive. But this still has nothing to do with premades abusing the system. "Multiple reports" can also mean that you've gotten reports in multiple games, too many games. But simply getting reports in multiple games isn't going to do anything to you if you've done nothing wrong Maybe go ask riot support about this if you really want answers. And how do you know that riot didn't check your name?
>I googled the 2nd part of your name and i can see why that would be found offensive. Jihad (English: /dʒɪˈhɑːd/; Arabic: جهاد‎ jihād [dʒɪˈhaːd]) is an Arabic word which literally means striving or struggling, especially with a praiseworthy aim( Wikipedia) how is that offensive?
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: You do know that premades can't abuse the report system Because 1 report = 4 reports = 9 reports But in the cases of names, multiple people have found your name offensive. I googled the 2nd part of your name and i can see why that would be found offensive. But this still has nothing to do with premades abusing the system. "Multiple reports" can also mean that you've gotten reports in multiple games, too many games. But simply getting reports in multiple games isn't going to do anything to you if you've done nothing wrong Maybe go ask riot support about this if you really want answers. And how do you know that riot didn't check your name?
>You do know that premades can't abuse the report system Because 1 report = 4 reports = 9 reports I don't think so, I flamed hard a trolling nunu who went afk 3 or 4 days ago but I didn't get punished for that game ( didn't expect that) because my team flamed him as well and didn't report me
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: Well, perhaps some people don't like the cyber-attack group name of al Qaeda.
>Well, perhaps some people don't like the cyber-attack group name of al Qaeda. Didn't know that. Do you have any link to enlighten me?
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: And what was your name? I bet not the current one.
Rioter Comments
: "When I was growing up, I noticed something about the word gay. The more prevalent it became, the more negative its connotations. A word that originally meant happy and carefree became a neutral label to describe homosexuality, and ended up being a term used to pinpoint something people don’t like, find embarrassing, or want to distance themselves from." The conclusion: "Until this changes, young people will continue to grow up feeling that the word gay means alien, embarrassing,** stupid, or wrong**. --- And this is just a documentary made by someone as me and you. We speak here about official people who have the right to say what a word mean or not, some people who absolved Universities who work with this domain (with certificates).
>And this is just a documentary made by someone as me and you. We speak here about official people who have the right to say what a word mean or not, some people who absolved Universities who work with this domain (with certificates). That's not how it works, its society who decides what a word means, these "official people" are observing the use of words in society before adding it in a dictionary
: > But using gay as " not manly" is commonly used, I didn't invent anything Where? In a community of 3 people? Search on Google the definition of word "gay", where you can use it and when you can offend someone with it. If you find a link where it say that can be used in the way you used then post here the link. I can short your time and say that you will not gonna find that way of using the word on Wikipedia, Cambridge Dictionary and a site who show the evolution of words meaning on internet.
https://www.theguardian.com/education/2015/dec/21/the-gay-word-what-does-it-mean-when-young-people-use-it-negatively
Kravixman (EUNE)
: ***
You are gay and you don't find it offensive, that tells a lot. Thank you for your feedback
: > But using gay as " not manly" is commonly used, I didn't invent anything Where? In a community of 3 people? Search on Google the definition of word "gay", where you can use it and when you can offend someone with it. If you find a link where it say that can be used in the way you used then post here the link. I can short your time and say that you will not gonna find that way of using the word on Wikipedia, Cambridge Dictionary and a site who show the evolution of words meaning on internet.
Of course you will not find it in a dictionary but its not an official meaning. >I can short your time and say that you will not gonna find that way of using the word on Wikipedia, Cambridge Dictionary and a site who show the evolution of words meaning on internet. Doesn't mean that its not used
: http://gph.is/1Em40g4
: So with your logic I can you a garbage human because I use it as metaphor for saying that [insert excuse here]. This not gonna happen because we don't make new meanings to the words. No one care what you had in mind when you used that word. What does matter is what the other player understand.
>This not gonna happen because we don't make new meanings to the words. No one care what you had in mind when you used that word. What does matter is what the other player understand. But using gay as " not manly" is commonly used, I didn't invent anything >So with your logic I can you a garbage human because I use it as metaphor for saying that [insert excuse here]. I know that it doesn't work like this but common usage give meaning to words
: Homophobic slurs instant ban. I dont know what did you expect.
There is no homophobic slurs in my chat logs, read my post please
ShacoOrTaco (EUNE)
: This post is a troll post. Nothing more needed to see
If I disagree with your point you must be trolling!
ShacoOrTaco (EUNE)
: Troll asking about deserved ban.
Look at my match history and see If I am a troll {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Electronic jihad,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EIEFuUxn,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-01T07:48:53.564+0000) > > I don't usually read the posts in "player behavior" unless its some hilarious chatlogs. You said I used homophobic slurs which obviously not the case, please tell me why do you still think that what I said was homophobic, I even clarified in the chatlogs that I didn't mean to be homophobic. Yeah right. You opened random threads and answered others all the while calling people autistic left and right...but you never read some of the nice guys telling people that to use banned word is to ask for a ban, no matter the context (that most of the times is irrilevant anyway because the "context" is flaming). Whatever. Frankly, since i know what you used to write here, i'm not even buying that you were using the words you used in any softer way than insults. You probably just thought you could get away with "gay" rather than with "f@@", and that's that.
> You opened random threads and answered others all the while calling people autistic left and right I did it once as a joke and I edited my comment, please don't tell lies >Frankly, since i know what you used to write here, i'm not even buying that you were using the words you used in any softer way than insults. You probably just thought you could get away with "gay" rather than with "f@@", and that's that. You not are being objective at all.
: Using "gay" as a way to describe something else than same-sex relationship, especially if you mean it in a negative way, homophobic. You called them gay and disgusting, which could be read as you saying gays are disgusting.
>You called them gay and disgusting, which could be read as you saying gays are disgusting. Your logic is like this: X is blue and round= round things are blue
: > [{quoted}](name=Electronic jihad,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EIEFuUxn,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-01T07:39:39.082+0000) > > Electronic jihad: why are you gay? > Electronic jihad: help me > Electronic jihad: gay af > Electronic jihad: homosexuel top and jgl > Electronic jihad: its digusting > Electronic jihad: ??? > [...] > Electronic jihad: how is this homophobic?? > [...] > I said that it was "gay" as a metaphor for not manly and I think that its commonly used and not considered homophobic. Its true that I spelled out "homosexual" which is not very common but It was also a metaphor, its obvious if you watch the game. > Man...are you freaking serious? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} And now you will say that you had no idea that homophobic slurs would have net you an extra fast ban, right? Even tho you used to write a lot here and you'd know for sure because this is what we talk 24h a day in this hellhole.
I don't usually read the posts in "player behavior" unless its some hilarious chatlogs. You said I used homophobic slurs which obviously not the case, please tell me why do you still think that what I said was homophobic, I even clarified in the chatlogs that I didn't mean to be homophobic.
Rioter Comments
: You have so many haters on this boards that no one know for sure if you troll like usual or just make some friendly jokes. {{sticker:fiora-cool}}
{{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Shamose (EUW)
: There are no rules against naming. I'm not shaming anyone.
After reading the boards universal rules I realized that you are right, but why you censored the names of the other players then?
Shamose (EUW)
: Just met a Rioter in TFT.
Naming and shaming are against the boards rules. I suggest you to read to the boards universal rules before posting. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements-en/3eWpXbJi
: I am back !
xBIue (EUW)
: People above D1 are the definiton of "unsportsmanlike players"
Why you didn't dodge that ap jungle malphite+ negative winrate botlane?
: Add "worst" option for sorting on boards
IYI OYUN (EUW)
: EDIT // WHY DARK SEAL TO JANNA AND YUMI xD
Because these champions play very safe and they rarely die that's why they never lose stacks
: this is a joke actually
: Hello, I am your average boards user
You are in the wrong section, it should be "Champions & Gameplay"
drymonkey (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Electronic jihad,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Rlw9WdFp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-26T11:11:20.980+0000) > > Riot games should bring back that " unskilled report" its a very good idea didn't know it existed. Players who got reported many times for being unskilled should never get matched with normal players in order to have a better quality games. you do know mate that guys like me will have my friends report me on mass and make shure evryone els reports me aswell so i can play with "unskilled" players …. this sytem wuld be broken in les than 3 days its not a good thing
Nice friends you got there
Kravixman (EUNE)
: Its a hint... Riot probably checked your browsing history... and after seeing hundred of Hundred "Furry Hentai" decided to award you for such dedication. *PS. No, didn't get any capsule*
Where is my capsule then?
: Ok then. I respect the truth a lot too. So, in defense of such truth, feel free to explain me why you wrote that support mains are affected by autism. Because as you may remember i reported you for that and you were moderated shortly after. If you think i (or everyone else who may have reported you) was wrong or everything else, tell me why. I remember that you wrote that in response to a very simple thread in which someone asked about other players's main. So i can already tell you will have a really hard time in trying to convince me or others that you were somehow lured into writing that by "trolls". {{sticker:sona-playing}}
All what you said is true but how is it related to this post?
Declined (EUNE)
: Greetings Electronic jihad, I've reviewed your case, and you're correct that the deletion message seem partially inaccurate. > Attempting to provoke conflict or incite, bait, or mock others Although you did insult a significant potion of the player base, it would be more accurate to say that it was the way you did it, which got you into trouble. Technically the reasoning could be related to flaming or trolling, and in this case it seems the moderator went with the trolling template. Since this topic is mainly intended as an inquiry for your punishment, I ask that you refrain from posting more or less the same type of content which was removed. If you have concerns regarding a role, please add some reasoning rather than throwing around accusations and insults.
>Although you did insult a significant potion of the player base I didn't, I said that enchanter mains are all boosted which is a way to say that they do not deserve winning games > I ask that you refrain from posting more or less the same type of content which was removed. I am not planning to do so
Show more

Hashishalal420

Level 70 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion