: > [{quoted}](name=Kayamarazaki,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bWoboft8,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-02-28T19:40:21.470+0000) > > Why would they have to change a system that's obviously working as intended, because players feel the need to wish each other all sorts of horrible diseases and unfortunate circumstances? > Remember, the game is 13+.. the person you could be telling to go kill themselves could be a 13 year old.... I don't know about you but I personally feel there's already way too many suicides under children because they have to deal with bullying pricks every single day of their life I got banned 2 days ago and I've never wished death or any nasty diseases on anyone, I got banned for a negative attitude, which I know is a bannable offence but losing an account I've had since just after beta and played for over 8 years, spent well over £800 pound on for getting tilted as hell some games by team mates or reacting in a negative manner sometimes back just seems way over the top. I think riot needs a more different approach, really sad to lose an acc ive invested so much time and money into. Which I understand is my own fault but at the same time no where near as bad as some of the things people are getting banned for. There should be some system to maybe show reformed players can earn old accounts back. A player can easily buy or level a new acc and continue there toxic ways if they chose to.
i agree with the part that they should do something about players who show that they have reformed to earn the account back
HeyWTF456 (EUW)
: got permamently banned
i did not even get the 24 days suspension before getting permanently banned...
Rioter Comments
Aatroxy (EUW)
: me too :/
oh then its normal since im not the only one
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Only a few more days... - Volunteer Event [Merry Christmas!]
Refôrmed (EUW)
: doesnt look like anyone inted.
thats what i said that just because her score seems fine does not mean that she was not trolling and not inting. As i said if you can watch the game play then you'll see that she actually was.
HeyWTF456 (EUW)
: LOSING GAMES BECAUSE OF INTENTIONAL FEEDERS WHO DONT GET PUNISHED FOR IT.
just because someone's score doesn't show that they are intentionally feeding doesn't mean they aren't.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
WolfX10 (EUNE)
: Season rewards depend mostly on your rank and only bans that exist at the moment when the season ends can prevent you form getting anything. As for honor you need honor level 3 minimum so if you can somehow manage to get it then you will get them. If not then dont be toxic next season so that you can get them then.
i was banned for 14 days in september for intentional feeding , and riot says that rewards wont be available if the player has been banned for 7 or more days... i guess i wont be getting victorious graves even if i get to gold before season ends.
Rioter Comments

HeyWTF456

Level 76 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion