Rioter Comments
Father Tios (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Typical Bronzy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=o16Mnc5P,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-10-30T18:59:56.117+0000) > > You have a good point of view! > > but let's not forget that there is an option where you can mute pings of someone! > > for me personal, i always mute the pings of any toxic player in my team in Chat, or anyone who spam pings for no reason, or do anything that might destroy the fun of my games, i simply just mute him/them. > with that being said, i don't think there will be a punish system for pings spamming, since you can simply mute the pings of anyone on your team, it's true that someone might ping spam you while on a duel and make you lose it, but you can't do anything about that but to mute his pings. You could say the same about the chat. With the difference that chat delivers less useful information. Yet we see people getting perma'd over toxicity in chat.
toxic people on the chat get banned because they insult other players, being racist, hate speech, sexism/racism...etc that's not the same as spamming pings on someone in the game, the diffrence between the 2 is that being Toxic in the Chat shows that you are a sick human-being and you (as a person) should not be a part of this game, since all you do is insulting other players, while spamming pings on someone in the game might just tell that you are Mad/trolling/or just trying to be annoying, but the last 3 can stop with a simple click, while being toxic in the Chat should stop with you being banned because you might hurt someone's feeling and stuff, also let's not forget that there are children/kids who play the game as well, so i wouldn't want my little brother to read bad words on a game Chat, or being insulted by other strangers! but if he get spammed with pings, then meeh (when i say "you", i'm not really talking about you Father Thios, but i just to make things more simpler, --> just wanted to put that out.
Rioter Comments
Father Tios (EUNE)
: Ping spamming
You have a good point of view! but let's not forget that there is an option where you can mute pings of someone! for me personal, i always mute the pings of any toxic player in my team in Chat, or anyone who spam pings for no reason, or do anything that might destroy the fun of my games, i simply just mute him/them. with that being said, i don't think there will be a punish system for pings spamming, since you can simply mute the pings of anyone on your team, it's true that someone might ping spam you while on a duel and make you lose it, but you can't do anything about that but to mute his pings. i also once used to type /mute all in Chat and mute everyone's pings as soon as i get into the game, but i stopped doing that since i'm kinda chilled now and pings spamming doesn't affect my gameplay that much
: Nah its just 1 game i send the chatlog
> [{quoted}](name=A y y l i e n,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=pEzssiwT,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-25T23:35:53.617+0000) > > Nah its just 1 game i send the chatlog just read your Chat log, you deserve that Chat ban for Griefing & being toxic !
: ok i get it if he has a bad game but he was idc about this game flamed his jungler and then flamed whole team and he said he wanted to lose this game and it was not even my promo he was annoying and i said stfu if that is bannable idk anymore
> [{quoted}](name=A y y l i e n,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=pEzssiwT,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-25T23:31:06.994+0000) > > ok i get it if he has a bad game but he was idc about this game flamed his jungler and then flamed whole team and he said he wanted to lose this game and it was not even my promo he was annoying and i said stfu if that is bannable idk anymore you probably were toxic in some of your previous games, maybe a just a bit, but still got reported, but you should know that these are the rules of the game, you can't flame/insult anyone under any circumstances. he will probably get a 14 days ban, but trust me man, you are lucky you didn't get sth like that aswell
: Why i got chat ban ?
you are lucky you didn't get a 14 days suspension (no end of season rewards)
: Why i got chat ban ?
everyone might have a bad game, if he was inting then you can just report him after the game end, but you can't just flame and insult others, even if they are making you losing your promos, that's riot rules, take it or leave it.
Rioter Comments
: The interesting thing is though, the ban requirement is _intentional feed_. This means it is punishable to intentionally give up your live (concussively especially) to the enemy team. Youmuus even admitted doing exactly that during the video. Also the TE mentioned he _tried to play properly_, not adapting to the enemies playstyle which would result as he should have been able to foretell, in him dying over and over. The TE's strategy is valid in my opinion because the playstyle of the enemy was not win oriented (in his view) but his own was. I agree that both cases shouldn't have resulted in harsh punishments, but the system "works properly", if you want to see it that way. The interesting question might be, if "intentional feeding" the way it is, should stay a ban requirement.
> [{quoted}](name=A Ryze From Dead,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=82Xy9kwx,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-10-21T19:28:52.649+0000) > > The interesting thing is though, the ban requirement is _intentional feed_. This means it is punishable to intentionally give up your live (concussively especially) to the enemy team. Youmuus even admitted doing exactly that during the video. > Also the TE mentioned he _tried to play properly_, not adapting to the enemies playstyle which would result as he should have been able to foretell, in him dying over and over. The TE's strategy is valid in my opinion because the playstyle of the enemy was not win oriented (in his view) but his own was. > > I agree that both cases shouldn't have resulted in harsh punishments, but the system "works properly", if you want to see it that way. The interesting question might be, if "intentional feeding" the way it is, should stay a ban requirement. The system work as they programmed it to work, and it was programmed with the wrong way! as far as i can see, if you die too much in a game - let say more than 25 deaths in a game - you might get banned ), so i kinda disagree with you, and the system doesn't work properly the way it should. but in a way or another, this guy must be unbanned! From the other hand, it's really not fun or fair to with a team full of silvers vs a team full of ex-Diamonds and Plats, i personally doesn't enjoy losing a game where the enemy champions are just smashing me and my team with 1 shot or early level tower dives. it's true that this is just a Normal game, but i think that they should create something like another Match Making Rating system that work for normal games, because it will be really fun for both team to play with & against players with a close Skills level. but i don't think that we will see something like that in the Future, because this Company is just destroying this Game with their stupid changes and all what really matters for them is making tons of new skins every week so they can get more money! even Clash, the one things i was super excited about, was full of bugs and erros, and i expect that it will back after 3-4 months since the season is about to end and there will be sth like 1 Month break of no ranked games + another Month to wait for other players to get a new rank so that they can play Clash. i got really out of the Topic, but i truly feel sad about this game, because i really love it and i hate to see stuff like this .
: So i got banned by trollers because i wanted to play a game respectfully
Just watched the replay, and i really feel sorry for you man! You and Jinx are Silver players, playing against 2 Diamond Players, huge ELO difference, these 2 Diamond players are really experienced in the game and they were playing with a strong Bot lane champions, you weren't inting or trolling in anyway (as far as i can see) there was nothing you can do with that Combo, they could easily tower dive you and escape, so there was nothing you can do, also i think that the enemy team might have reported you (as a part of their Fun time) and the system banned you without a double check from a Rioter! you can only Contact the Riot Support and hope they will remove the BAN. Note that this situation happened before to a Youtuber Called YoumuusYT, and he actually got unbanned Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOfAT74x2Ls and please let us know what the support will say about this. Cheers!
Coxis (EUNE)
: [Volunteers] - The brand new Volunteer Survey 2018
Happy to help !! but seriously, SHACO needs a new High Quality Skin pls :'( {{champion:35}}
Coxis (EUNE)
: The Newbie Project - Volunteer Contest - Winners Announcement
https://volu-eu.org/boards_posts_resources/NewbieProject2018/img/announcement/paintings/TypicalBronzy.png i won :D :D :D thank you guys for the contest !! was really fun ... and emm.. i would like to have **"Catch me if you can"** Jinx emote !
Coxis (EUNE)
: The Newbie Project - Volunteer Contest
When will you announce the Winners ? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
AntiTop (EUW)
: I did not recieve my LP
i have had the same problem! and this system look so unfair at all - did you get sth like this? (VICTORY ; -19 LP) https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/7acup6vZ-if-you-afk-for-2-minutes-just-dont-bother-coming-back
Herocoder (EUW)
: Feels bad seeing how cruel this community is. I do believe getting 0 LP makes sense than negative LP for someone who comes back into the game and helps the team to win. There is just no incentive otherwise for a person to get back into the game. If it was by an intentional leaver, there is always a way to report him and yeah sure the reports should indicate if the person deserves a bigger punishment than 0 LP and suspension for the next games. So EZ when you have two ways to check a leave / afk.
that's what i have been trying to say lol if i wanted my team to lose, then i wouldn't even reconnect to the game, or i could just stay AFK in the fountain or doing literally nothing in the game (just afk jungle or farm or sth), and i'll just watch my team being crushed, so i might be able to avoid getting 5 games restriction.
: > [{quoted}](name=Typical Bronzy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7acup6vZ,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-08-13T19:21:59.091+0000) > > "Hiding" behind a smurf has really no meaning lol, i'm just playing the game as i always do, but this time in a low elo account because i wasn't in the mood to play in my main account with and against more skilled players, that's the only explanation for it. > > also, i don't really need you to feel for me, in fact, i don't need anything from you, i'm only sharing my thought about this "thing" where you lose LP in a Victory game. Playing in low elo because "yours" is to hard. Shit like that makes me sick. If you can't play in "your" elo you don't deserve it. That's like going three weihtclasses lower in boxing because you don't feel like playing vs equal competiotion. Spineless. It is EXACTÖLY hiding behind a smurf like you explained. Hope you lose all your LP :D
i didn't say my elo is hard lol i reached my elo by myself, so i do deserve it, idk why u said i dont. but when you are on a specific skill level, you'll be climbing very slow, let's say for example that you have an average Gold player skills, then you will probably lose half of your games, but if you play in silver/bronze, you will have higher win rate % , and in order for you to climb faster, you will have to get better at the game and fix your mistakes, and that's how you will increase your climbing rate, otherwise, you'll be just hard stuck in your elo, or getting at the same elo each season or maybe even lower (let's say something about still not being able to reach more than Gold after 5 seasons of playing this game) .and that's my explanation about this From the other hand, winning games in league is more fun than losing them (imo), and when you play ranked games in a lower elo from your "deserved one", you will probably have better chance of winning the game. but all in all, the post was aiming for a specific topic, and you kinda "attacked me" and hopped that i lose all my LP, like wtf?XD. you are way out of the road man, grow up and talk with some little respect like a decent human-being next time mate. Cheers!
Rismosch (EUW)
: I told you already, you had to leave multiple times to get a punishment like this. You could've prevented this. And you are totally not logical. I mean don't you see the fallacy in your request? You don't like x punishment, so you request a lighter one. Punishments are supposed to suck, or else why would you punish players? If you are okay with a punishment, then the punishment failed to be a punishment.
leaving a Game should always get you punished with a way or another. but i'm talking about losing LP in a Victory match !! i would prefer to get 10 games suspension (waiting 20 minutes after queuing up) than getting -19 LP for a game that i won.
Rismosch (EUW)
: how do you know what is reasonable? You are the one who is punished and is writing out of emotions!
hmmm! logic maybe? because i don't see that getting 30 minutes suspension for 20 games is reasonable lol i'm the one punished and i express my thoughts about this system that i see -imp- not fair.
Coxis (EUNE)
: The Newbie Project - Volunteer Contest
How do i know who win this contest and when the prizes are gonna be distributed ?
: If you get a restriction you already must have afked before, and not just once. Also, since you feel the need to hide behind a smurf i can't really feel for you
"Hiding" behind a smurf has really no meaning lol, i'm just playing the game as i always do, but this time in a low elo account because i wasn't in the mood to play in my main account with and against more skilled players, that's the only explanation for it. also, i don't really need you to feel for me, in fact, i don't need anything from you, i'm only sharing my thought about this "thing" where you lose LP in a Victory game.
Rismosch (EUW)
: What if someone who goes afk intentionally to ruin the teammates experience comes back to avoid getting punished? That would make the system abusable.
that's where getting 0 LP + an amount of reasonable games suspension should pop out.
Rismosch (EUW)
: No, you miss the point. It doesn't matter if you went afk intentionally or not, because it still ruins the experience. Even if Riot wouldn't want to punish unintentional afks, they still have the issue that they can't detect what's intentionally or not. Also just to note punishment are designed to suck. If they wouldn't be annoying, no one would care.
getting 5 games suspension and getting 0 lp for being AFK in a Victory game for less than 3 minutes is very annoying -imo- . but losing LP on the top of all of that is just stupid !!
Rismosch (EUW)
: And this is where the issue lies: You think the punishment is too harsh. But considering that you can be banned forever, I'd say it's almost nothing compared to that. You are overreacting. Just deal with it.
the punishment is indeed too harsh, how can you even think that losing LP and getting games suspension in a VICTORY game is fair? like what the heek! lol and you can't be banned forever for being AFK (as far as i know, you can only get perma banned for bad in game behavior; either inting or/and being toxic).
VaVoem (EUW)
: Smurfing. Good or Bad?
imo, i think Smurfing is fun !! like really really fun. i love to play in low Bronze and enjoy playing against bad players and getting fed and oneshoting everyone around the map. from the other hand, i never think that an enemy is smurfing just because he is good, i think that guy got fed and carried his team that game because he is just Good and having a good time.
Rismosch (EUW)
: What if someone in your team goes afk intentionally to ruin your experience? And despite all odds stacked against you, you manage to win a 4v5. Wouldn't you want him to be punished? After all he tried to ruin your game. And what if he was fed just like you, but was tilted because everyone on his team fed, he was sick of it and went afk? Later he decides to come back and win the game. Does he still need to be punished? Riot says yes, because he still tried to ruin it for everyone else.
if someone on my team goes AFK, and we won the game, then yes i want him to get punished, because he tried to ruin my game experience, but if it was up to me i would say that he deserve not getting LP of that Victory game and getting 20 minutes x5 Games suspension. if We lost the game because of that guy who went AFK, then he deserve to be punished for making other 4 players losing LP because of him, so i would say he should get something like high LP loss (let's say the Double of the lp he would have lost if he didn't go afk) so for example if someone get -15 lp for losing a game, then he should get -30LP + 5 Games suspension because he went AFK (ex: ragequit so he was probably the main reason why his team lost) and caused -as i said before- 4 other good players -who deserved to win that game- to lose around 16 LP each.
Cypherous (EUW)
: And thats entirely down to your personal choice, thing is, by staying gone you not only incur the wrath of the leaverbuster but you also get reported by your team, so it sup to you if you want what is essentially 2 punishments for the price of one I've left barely a handfl of games since season 1, i know they will be losses but i still come back to finish them regardless, although leaverbuster also doesn't issue punishments for actual occasional leaves, which means you've left more than once to earn a 5 match low priority queue, maybe you should, i don't know, fix that
Getting reported by my team for being AFK will cause me to get 5 games suspension, which i already got. so there isn't anything such as 2 punishments for the price of one, losing LP + Games suspension in a Victory game can never be fair and explained at all. so as i said before, the best "fair" punishment i can see is getting no LP if you won the game + games suspension, or losing even the double of the LP if the game is lost and u were AFK + games suspension. but definitely not losing LP when you win the game
: If you AFK for 2 minutes, Just don't bother coming back !
**For anyone who is missing the point of this Topic ! i'm Complaining about the LP loss of a Victory game, it's correct that you might have disconnected intentionally, but the system should never make you lose LP in a Victory game, as far as i can see, the best punishment would be getting 0 LP and getting a 5 games ( or less ) 20 minutes suspension ! if you lost the game, and you were AFK, then you deserve to lose even more LP than you could have lost in a game where you didn't AFK, let's say for EX, if you DC in a game, and you lost it, (Ragequit ex), then the system should punish you with let's say, a 25 LP loss and 5 games suspension (even more) because with you DCing from the game, you caused your teammates to lose the game! **
Rismosch (EUW)
: But you went afk. And it could've been intentional. This is why you got punished.
Well, we just went back to point 0. the system isn't fair, losing LP in a Victory game is not fair at all.
Rismosch (EUW)
: How would you know if a disconnect from the internet is real and not faked? How would you know if pulling the plug of your pc is intentional or not? How would you know if any technical issue is faked? Yes, clicking leave is obviously intentional, but everything is so ambiguous it's better to treat everything the same.
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7acup6vZ,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-08-13T18:11:53.913+0000) > > How would you know if a disconnect from the internet is real and not faked? > How would you know if pulling the plug of your pc is intentional or not? > How would you know if any technical issue is faked? > > Yes, clicking leave is obviously intentional, but everything is so ambiguous it's better to treat everything the same. you are missing the point !! i LOST lp for a VICTORY !!! i would have accepted getting 0 LP in a Victory, because i was AFK, but losing LP is def a stupid punishment
Cypherous (EUW)
: Leavers are punished regardless of the outcome of the match, you were gone long enough to be marked as a leaver That show the system has always worked and likely always will work
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7acup6vZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-13T17:50:39.084+0000) > > Leavers are punished regardless of the outcome of the match, you were gone long enough to be marked as a leaver > > That show the system has always worked and likely always will work well, if i'm getting punished for being AFK for 3 minutes, by losing LP and getting 5 games AFK ban, then i should also punish my team mates who deserve to win by not reconnecting at all, because, why would i reconnect to game knowing that i'll lose LP regardless of the outcome of the match
Rismosch (EUW)
: Tell me, how would you improve the system? Riot doesn't know if you went afk intentionlly or not. And the fact that you got low priority queue shows that you went afk before, intentional or not. You don't get low priority queue after just one game.
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7acup6vZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-13T17:45:05.178+0000) > > Tell me, how would you improve the system? > > Riot doesn't know if you went afk intentionlly or not. And the fact that you got low priority queue shows that you went afk before, intentional or not. You don't get low priority queue after just one game. get 0 LP for a Win and -19 LP for a lose ?? not LOSING LP on a VICTORY !!!
Rioter Comments
: [Creative Contest] Prepare your spatulas!
Only 3 winners for each Category? sounds like i got less chances to win :°(
Coxis (EUNE)
: The Newbie Project - Volunteer Contest
My entry as a Shaco main <3 {{champion:35}} <3 "a Clone is never Alone" http://www5.0zz0.com/2018/08/07/19/251450960.png
Bandíto (EUW)
: Constant FPS Drops since minipatch
Same problem here ! i have an average of 150 FPS ( 130 during a Teamfight ) but after the last mini-patch i get FPS drop to 3 - 5 fps for about 2 seconds just in lane, ( i mean when there isn't an action going on that might cause the FPS to drop ).
: WTF Has This Game Become?
Riot got your message, loud and clear... but they don't really care LOL
Rioter Comments
Hydnoras (EUW)
: Then you learn to play adcs properly instead of relying on being strong without items. Adcs are late game carries. They aren't supposed to be strong before late game.
> [{quoted}](name=Hydnoras,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=KlgtE4j0,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-11T01:32:25.513+0000) > > Then you learn to play adcs properly instead of relying on being strong without items. Adcs are late game carries. They aren&#x27;t supposed to be strong before late game. you can't fully learn how to do something if you can't really enjoy doing it.
: Then play mid and show everyone how fast you can climb, since by your own words mid laners got no counterplay, so it should be easy. Come on. Your match history will be all we need to verify your words. Start now.
What if you don't enjoy playing other lanes than ADC?
Rioter Comments
: 1. Uninstall the game and reinstall it again. But delete whole game, everything that is saved. 2. Go to Nvidia control panel and for League of legends choose vsync off and for power pick ''performance prefer''. If that doesn't help, well %%%% it. Also why did you choose AMD processor? That AMD 6 cores is fx-6350 i assume? You'd be better if you have picked some Intel i5 processor than AMD. Those quad cores of intel are much faster than 6 of AMD. If you didn't have money at that time then it's okay. AMD are much cheaper but intel is better. Not saying processor is problem but since you have that graphic card, an intel processor would be better.
Better not install it again!
: What is this Riot games??
Same thing happened to me, i was even carrying my team for 30 minutes, got dc for 5 minutes, went back and we almost lost, and i managed to steal enemy baron, then we played for like other 10 minutes and won the game, but i got -17lp. Simple message from riot, if you dc from a game for more than 5 minutes, don't try to come back and waist your energy on that game because it's already lost! it's fine to make your team who deserved to win, lose. i have also suggested that in this kind of Situation, you should get +0 Lp instead of losing lp, with this way, you at least will think that if your team lose you will lose LP, if you win, you won't lose anything! not like a lose/lose situation.
: It is so obvious you are playing for only 2 years. Back then Riot was actually fair. That thing isnt fair , its dictatorship. As i explained i got banned for a single game. Wont repeat what i said. I came here to talk about it with people and not with a cold, non living system
My friend, if you are toxic; which you obviously are, then you deserve to get banned in Chat or perma ban. stop being toxic, play for fun, mute toxic players and enjoy your day. the end
: Riot when I use the tickets to talk about this I got same answer ever: "Report them and let us do our job" And nothing... Everytime I play League I got trollers... flamers... How can I leave bronze 3 division? When I got my recent promos I lose the promos because my teammates go AFK and I got Reworked... It was fine...
you want to leave bronze? i have a special golden formula for you! Stop blaming the team, and get good and you'll leave bronze fast. i was bronze 3 in my first season, i was blaming the team in every lose and i still do sometimes lol, but i had a Diamond friend who simply told me to get good if i want to leave bronze, so i start watching youtube tutos and learning from other streamers and i left bronze in like 10 days after i was working on fixing MY mistakes instead of blaming my team
: Bans, punishments etc
You guys really need to stop talking about the league banning system! they have already explained it and it's so fair. you don't get banned for 1 or 2 games, you get banned for bad behavior for many other games, you kept getting reported by other players, and after the system had enough of you, you get banned, it's that easy! i have been playing for 2 years so far, but i was never been banned before, i don't see a reason to insult someone or flame someone or troll in a game because of somebody else! , in fact, i believe that 90% of the stuff that my team says in the chat are useless, so the moment when someone say anything that i find is going to have a bad turn, i type /mute all and have fun my game, if someone spam pings on me i mute pings. if i have a feeder in my team and i get mad or something, i simply alt+f4 and go something else, and if i get banned for 20 mintues/5 games, i pass them in Arams or vs Bots if i want to pass the ban fast, but i never even bother answering or insulting back a 10 years old kid who might destroy the fun of my games or make me have a bad day it's that simple guys, live with it.
Rioter Comments
looonster (EUW)
: I won a ranked game and didnt get LP for the win.
i had the same situation before.. got Cliet error, reconnected after 5 minutes, and i was carrying my team, and even after i reconnected, i managed to steal enemy baron and we finished the game after my team almost lost, mentioning that they were toxic and stuff, we won the game and i get -17 LP. it's like RIot telling you that if you DC , just don't mind to reconnect cz you are gonna lose LP anyways.
Rioter Comments
: You are wrong. In season 7 i reached plat v because ton of toxic people like myself actually pointed out my mistakes. I realised thank to them some of my mistakes.
> [{quoted}](name=XDXDHAHAHXDXD,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTmPQ8lH,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2018-01-28T14:57:05.009+0000) > > You are wrong. In season 7 i reached plat v because ton of toxic people like myself actually pointed out my mistakes. I realised thank to them some of my mistakes. well you might be one of that 0.1% of players who accept to be insulted and flamed by other people and think that they get better on a GAME because of that. but since you believe you got better because of you other players flaming you and dunno whatever insults they were calling you, then, Good for you.
Show more

Human trashh

Level 137 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion