Rioter Comments
sbepi (EUW)
: i prefer a 50% winrate player that have a first time champ, instead of a full negative winrate team.
> [{quoted}](name=sbepi,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=e7F9He4E,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T17:43:45.089+0000) > > i prefer a 50% winrate player that have a first time champ, instead of a full negative winrate team. also true xD
: With so few games (<100) win percentages don't mean a great deal. Its literally the difference of under 10 games. And no one in the games had a lot of games on their champ either, so I would definitly say the games are winnable. I would advise anyone to stop looking at other peoples' stats before or during the game. It doesnt give you any advantage, infact it can only really have a negative outcome because as soon as you see a slightly negative win rate you just assume the games going to be super hard. The only thing I would agree is that the team comp wasnt great, but thats just down to player choice.
> [{quoted}](name=lgsummoner012,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=e7F9He4E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-16T15:07:56.760+0000) > > With so few games (<100) win percentages don't mean a great deal. Its literally the difference of under 10 games. And no one in the games had a lot of games on their champ either, so I would definitly say the games are winnable. > > I would advise anyone to stop looking at other peoples' stats before or during the game. It doesnt give you any advantage, infact it can only really have a negative outcome because as soon as you see a slightly negative win rate you just assume the games going to be super hard. > > The only thing I would agree is that the team comp wasnt great, but thats just down to player choice. the game did not know which champs they pick when they have been drafted together. ignore the champion things. matchmaking can´t include that. it is not able to do anything cause it sucks big time anyways but u get my point
: go play normal on your main account
> [{quoted}](name=MyKidneyIsStolen,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LxBMbZrN,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2020-02-15T16:43:46.491+0000) > > go play normal on your main account playing normal games is like boxing with toddlers and the other game agaisnt mike tyson. 3 bronze teammates and 4 challenger in enemy team and the other way around. THAT is where we have FUN and LEARN things xD
Hansiman (EUW)
: This is a very old case, that's been handled. Find a fresh example of something like this. Odds are you won't, because this case was used to improve the detection system.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FzapPdvl,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-02-15T20:57:17.786+0000) > > This is a very old case, that's been handled. Find a fresh example of something like this. Odds are you won't, because this case was used to improve the detection system. what means "old" and we are talking about 47 games, not 5-10....i mean....47!!!
Hananim (EUW)
: Reminder that trolling wont get you banned
the truth is, and nothing but the truth. if you are soft inting/hard inting, doesn´t matter. You can go tilt your mates until they "flame" you. like "wtf this jungle noob is inting my lane". you can even provoke with a little smiley :D the outcome will be, that the troll will go on, they guy being mad about the troll, for good reasons, will be punished and some day banned. imagine in real life, you rape helpless people on the street and they get into jail for calling for help/the police. that is what riot does. the excuse is always the same "was he really inting or just a bad game?" but the REAL problem about this, most player laugh about the people complaining about an inter. if everybody would stand together and just hit that report. some things would change! but this is a dream scenario. the community is way too toxic for that
: Don't you just hate when the enemy team has a fed silver player! Man those games are just so unwinnable. You forgot to mention you went 4/14 on zyra yesterday and solo lost the game for your team. 1/9 shen, 3/14 Lee sin, 5/14 udyr. But I agree, match making is so unfair, LOL
> [{quoted}](name=lgsummoner012,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yi4EnUj4,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2020-02-15T10:36:20.785+0000) > > Don't you just hate when the enemy team has a fed silver player! Man those games are just so unwinnable. > You forgot to mention you went 4/14 on zyra yesterday and solo lost the game for your team. 1/9 shen, 3/14 Lee sin, 5/14 udyr. > But I agree, match making is so unfair, LOL the fact alone u ignore the assissts tells me so many things about you. clearly not smart. and skill is meh. you also need to learn how he ended up like this. pointing fingers at a number is beyond stupid
CC King (EUNE)
: League of CoinFlip
why do people always get upvotes if they bring this up, but i get downvoted and flamed if i do? xD to prove your point. my winrate in gold2 (mmr ~silver1, but still get +16-18 and -12) is lower as it is in platin1. equal amount of games
: Please just give us a real soloqueue
this would be the best!! last game i had a silver bring a bronze while i am gold2...epic fun! but won´t come. because there is no possible way to make a duo only mode. therefor we have to deal with the trolls bring shit and int themselves
: With few words you looking someone to boost you to diamond lol
> [{quoted}](name=NF Remilia,realm=EUW,application-id=XkTi8002,discussion-id=eG0pUuPO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-13T06:43:34.058+0000) > > With few words you looking someone to boost you to diamond lol if you would have read anything i wrote, you would have known that i have been diamond last season and no, i only want to platin to have a fair game again. just now i had a 0.6.0 mundo top. 0.7.1 twitch jungle and a afk adc again...that is why
: You can't play consistently well against gold players, so you want to be boosted because you think that will somehow make the game better? Delusionnnnnnnalllll
> [{quoted}](name=I need love,realm=EUW,application-id=XkTi8002,discussion-id=eG0pUuPO,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-13T01:18:36.210+0000) > > > if you don´t believe me, don´t even bother to reply, add me, play with me, believe. or shut up. what you wrote is not what i said, neither is it true, read again. you did not even check the picture, nothing. you are only here to be toxic and pathetic it is also beyond toxic level...this community is so broken
Rioter Comments
Belkano (EUW)
: This season's matchmaking is so bad it almost forces you to drop League
just try the following: in this scenario, your average elo is mid platin. go play on a low diamond, go play on a low gold. you will realise, your win rate is most likely the same. yeees, of course there are exceptions, one tricks and blabla. but look at the whole, your team and stuff, you won´t make a real difference which underlines the state of the meta and matchmaking. As a diamond4 top main, you used to win most games playing 1on2 and stuff if you had a lead in platin/in gold you even went like 1on4 with irelia or shit
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
NiceFAIL (EUW)
: I think the system doesn't look at winrate. But purely the MMR Score. If it is so, that is a mistake in my opinion. I had a game like that aswell, where me and two other in my team were aroudn 50-54% Winrate, while two team members of us were around 40% Winrate. While the enemy team had 3 guys around 50-54% aswell, but two teammates with 60-65% Winrate. Obviously the 60-65% Winrate playes were smurfs or just extremely good players on their climb that don't belong in this ELO but above and they hard stomped the game. That is very frustrating actually :/ It's like they claim that they want to avoid several people with autofill getting in one team. If that is their goal. Then they also should avoid putting several people with high/low winrate in the same team. I mean in my game example of above. Why didn't matchmaking put one of the 40% Winrate and one of the 60% Winrate guys in each team. Then it would be very equal. And if the 60% Winrate guys are doing, then they definitely should see a MUCH HIGHER virtual increase in their MMR , getting put against much higher ELO enemies then they are. That would overall solve the smurfing problem a lot more.
> [{quoted}](name=NiceFAIL,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sLGO0ElE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-01-30T13:18:38.309+0000) > > I think the system doesn't look at winrate. But purely the MMR Score. > > If it is so, that is a mistake in my opinion. I had a game like that aswell, where me and two other in my team were aroudn 50-54% Winrate, while two team members of us were around 40% Winrate. While the enemy team had 3 guys around 50-54% aswell, but two teammates with 60-65% Winrate. Obviously the 60-65% Winrate playes were smurfs or just extremely good players on their climb that don't belong in this ELO but above and they hard stomped the game. > > That is very frustrating actually :/ > > It's like they claim that they want to avoid several people with autofill getting in one team. If that is their goal. Then they also should avoid putting several people with high/low winrate in the same team. > > I mean in my game example of above. Why didn't matchmaking put one of the 40% Winrate and one of the 60% Winrate guys in each team. Then it would be very equal. > > And if the 60% Winrate guys are doing, then they definitely should see a MUCH HIGHER virtual increase in their MMR , getting put against much higher ELO enemies then they are. That would overall solve the smurfing problem a lot more. yep. the system sucks. i think there are not many variables considered in the matchmaking. which is annoying and sad
: The game autimaticly puts bad good people together to try and force the 50 50 chance
but i had 4 bad and enemy 5 good
SunLian (EUW)
: The problem with matchmaking
just right now. mid laner 18wins 50games. his pre 0 games. did awful. enemy jungler was a diamond last season.platin4 now and has 160games this season. my support 33% winrate in 35games. enemy team had 80 to 200games in last 30days. winrate from 48 to 59% we all range from gold4-2
Bulshlaka (EUW)
: if you aren't winning with a lead top side then you aren't prioritizing your champions strengths plenty of split pushers solo win games mages usually get strong enough to win team fights tanks get high levels and gold to be beef balls mid game to create winning scenarios for their team there are also juggernauts that can usually 1v2 if they are already winning the lane
you time travel from 2018? which top laner is able to solo win games by pushing? :D
Rioter Comments
: Got one account banned for calling out a inter ezreal, called him a %%%%%% for running it down my account got banned. He went something like 1/18/2 and yeah was me who got banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Bowl Explorer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rBLaHAO9,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2020-01-28T15:44:33.918+0000) > > Got one account banned for calling out a inter ezreal, called him a %%%%%% for running it down my account got banned. He went something like 1/18/2 and yeah was me who got banned. i got chat restriction for "can i get some help here pls", the support pointed this line out and underlined it is the only one against the rules from the logs
Caustie (EUW)
: How can anyone play this game without losing their mind?
SunLian (EUW)
: The problem with matchmaking
this season truly seems the worst but not only in matchmaking. my brother even had a match where his team had an overall winrate of 49.1% and enemy team 74.6%. how did that happen? his team all had already ~100games. enemy team ~20-30. they got stomped big time, surprise. in the old days you really really had an impact if you came 5.0.0 from top lane, but nowadays...nah, not even that
: Riot just cares bout chat stuff cuz it way easier to check. Troll u have to watch the game. Sad how they say "We want to have a good attitude in game" but then no one is banned when they do stuff like this
> [{quoted}](name=Kata OneeChan,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=IPTEWdpv,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-28T19:15:02.084+0000) > > Riot just cares bout chat stuff cuz it way easier to check. Troll u have to watch the game. Sad how they say "We want to have a good attitude in game" but then no one is banned when they do stuff like this THIS is the truth and nothing but the truth
: This is a perma ban. Just waitting
hahah perma ban :D he won´t get anyhting! you will be banned for calling him an intentinoally feeder! THAT is the truth
Semaka (EUW)
: ***
yes you do insult me and accuse me. you should be perma banned for what you did! you are calling murder on me kid. and again. the support wrote this one part. What would i get out of hiding something? a screen would just be a white board with the same line. other parts of logs would just be interpreted by people who don´t know about the system and mislead from the discussion. just read what i wrote. think about it. and come to your conclusion. it is what they wrote
: > [{quoted}](name=I need love,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cA3UMJIk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-24T19:34:47.281+0000) > > why? he clearly said "expect for" > > it is jkust some information shit and nonsense If you don't show the entire log, you don't really have a case. God knows what you could have written in that log that might be considered bannable (e.g. specific words that instantly will get you banned).
> [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cA3UMJIk,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-24T21:49:51.088+0000) > > If you don't show the entire log, you don't really have a case. God knows what you could have written in that log that might be considered bannable (e.g. specific words that instantly will get you banned). neither did they show the entire log. he pointed out this single line.
Semaka (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Semaka,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cA3UMJIk,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-27T20:03:18.676+0000) > > ok, let's see: > > Oh, you see, it's simple, you did flame. That's what that guy said, except for. > > Now you see why I have trouble believing you? Because it is something that can be changed with ease. If you have nothing to hide, print screen with the chat report card and we are cool. typical for this community. accusing others and insulting. you should be banned for this, sad u need to do such a thing. actually it is beyond pathetic
Rioter Comments
TH Licht (EUNE)
: Random suspension throws
riots philosophy is, this guy would have gone faker mode but because of YOUR chat, facts, the negativity spreads and destroys the teams mentality. i recently opened a discussion aswell where riot did admit your thesis. i pointed out that i just answered questions and never have been toxic, and riot replied "except for this: could i please get some help here -.-" yes. i got chat restriction for asking for help, PLEASE. riot is not able or does not care about people actually destroying the game. they only punish people using the chat, because it is easy to display that riot is acting. but they never bother to deal with the root of the problem
Semaka (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Semaka,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cA3UMJIk,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2020-01-26T21:07:50.490+0000) > > Except this is 0 proof. > > Just print screen your logs, otherwise you are lying. that is not correct kid. think again. seriously. you are accusing me of lying for no reason at all
: 1/ Long story short: no, you cant be banned for "typing too much". The thing is that almost anyone typing too much is also negative and disrupting the game. 2/ Show entire unedited chat logs. From what I understand, you only have ONE line in your chat logs that have actually something valuable for the game. Everything else seems useless, that's why we want to see everything. 3/ Its not because one says "ggwp" at the end of a game that it magically cancels 30 minutes of negativity/toxicity. Same goes for being polite or asking for help X % of the game. You have to respect the rules 100 % of the time.
1: yes you can, you have the proof here 2: not necessary since the support clearly pointed out this line alone 3: nope, a "friend" started about 20games with the line "death to the jews" and did not get banned. he did not use chat at all during the game
: Post the entire logs.
why? he clearly said "expect for" it is jkust some information shit and nonsense
Rioter Comments
9 Volts (EUW)
: ??? There are many people who exclusively play soloq, do you want them to get no xp and therefore no blue essence and no champions? are you mad
> [{quoted}](name=9 Volts,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uXBPdvJi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-23T21:54:44.623+0000) > > ??? There are many people who exclusively play soloq, do you want them to get no xp and therefore no blue essence and no champions? are you mad if you would read the thing you would know....seriously. you comment without even reading. this is the real problem of the community.{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Please don't
you can mute chat but u can not mute inting players....so, if the chat annoy you, why not just mute it and stop complain?
Morrhen (EUW)
: Excellent. Just don't back down. If replay should have all the proof they need to unban you. Keep sending tickets until you get unbanned. Yeah, sure. 24 deaths is not normal. However it's not your fault. This bug is known. Let me even find another one. I saw one somewhere
they never take back ban decisions. NEVER. impossible
Morrhen (EUW)
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzN8bY28fI8&=&t=103s Here you go. Should be another piece of a proof.
that never shows sett spawn in enemy, always coming back..i think he was inting
xStyrosx (EUNE)
: man if you playing 3/19 on aatrox its doesn't mean something wrong with game
this comment only proves that you have are not able to argue against him and therefore agree to what he says
: Okay, either you are a damn troll and should be banned from the boards or you are not fluent in English and missunderstood this case. Just to make sure you understand: BUG. COULD NOT MOVE. STUCK TO SYLAS FOR REST OF THE GAME. RECONNECT DOES NOT HELP. NOT HIS FAULT. RIOT'S FAULT. Now even a 3 y.o. toddler should understand it.
if he has been stuck for the rest of the game how come he did not perma die in fountain? but all over the map?
Morrhen (EUW)
: I mean, you're not wrong. It's a free game. If you're around 11-18, you have enough free time to waste, you don't need anything to play and really nothing to lose. On top of being anonymous and letting your hormones do the work when you're having a bad match. On the other hand, there's also manchildren who call themselves adults. Adults who like being protected by anonymity, thus can afford to endlessly flame people.
and then there is you....{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Hexa XV (EUW)
: I know because the guy who was flaming me so hard (writing he will find me etc) was "watched" by one of my friends who was playing with me at this time. Both me and him made screens and send them to Riot. Maybe he got "chat restrict" lol but seriously, this is not just toxic writing, this is against the law. They should do much more than give him ban on few games. Man played for at least 2 months all the time and still is in game. It says all about Riot and how they treat people. For them "flame is flame" but maybe I write too much sometimes but I was never intending to hurt someone. And I was right, this kid WAS tilted. And Im losing so many games because of people who are too angry to play.
hexa is right. people get away with this nonsense all the time. and those expressions "why do you know he is not..." so stupid. beyond stupid. should we really wait for soemthing to happen for people that wish death and become racist and afk int lanes? why do i see this 1outta3 games IF they get punished? this alone, proves how toxic this community is. you are not even trying to believe him.
: Neah, I did not play to many games in last year's being busy with work, so I keep playing only League. But this year I got a new PC and a new VIdeocard so I could play any new game and I played a lot of online games, sadly with small exceptions all online communities are garbage, toxic, stupid, want to scam you, to trick you, depends of the type of game. Internet it's just a human waste in general not only League, people don't feel that "its internet don't take it seriously" becuase are trolls, this is old thing, now people feel because it internet you MUST troll, be a jerk, be selfish, be a cretin. Also there's more stupid people in every country and on earth in general than smart people, and internet like never in human history gave power to the masses to talk, becuase devices that have access to internet tablets,desktop,laptop,phones become affordable for als to anyone, and internet became cheap and affordable to almost anyone, now every cretin out there have the power to speak and participate in debates, when in real life if you are a bit smart you avoid stupid people company. What make League and other similar type of games special and more extreme in toxicity it's something that I always compare to real life, the thing that you can't avoid jerks and stupid people and you are trapped with them for 30-40 min. In real life you try to avoid those people, in supermarkets, in malls, in movie theaters, in lines, in parking lot, even at job you try to avoid the cretin coworker, and the cretin boss it's just one and you meet it rarely. Only one situation in real life it's like League that you can't avoid jerks and stupid people and people are in real life extreme toxic, and angry , and curse same as in League, this situation is traffic jam where you are trapped (for example in way to work) for 20-40min with so many cretins, and jerks and you are trapped there you can't leave the car in middle of lane and leave so you need to stay there and take it. And so so many people become so toxic and angry in traffic jam that they are not like this in reality but in traffic they go insane.
most games you play against each other not WITH someone. This is the only game where your team literally ruins their very own game only to piss on your leg...not?
Rioter Comments
PurpleOrk (EUW)
: Curious, the amount of people that experience most of their games are not decided by their own skill, not by a long shot, but by the player distribution into the two teams (with 19 out of 20 being uncontested in any shape or form)... And yet the only responses to these threads are damage control, and nothing else. Makes you think.
> [{quoted}](name=PurpleOrk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=LtzlXvmM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-31T14:27:42.151+0000) > > Curious, the amount of people that experience most of their games are not decided by their own skill, not by a long shot, but by the player distribution into the two teams (with 19 out of 20 being uncontested in any shape or form)... > And yet the only responses to these threads are damage control, and nothing else. > Makes you think. the only response is a dude assuming things. makes you think. i also never experienced racism. so it does not exist? makes you think.
Marcua (EUW)
: It still does not change my point. I do not know where you got the idea that i have reported you. I think you have misunderstood something. I do not flame you. I simply said that just like the rest of the playerbase, you can have bad games too. If you played every game perfectly, you would be higher elo. That is just how it is. Everyone makes mistakes, and that is okay.
that is exactly NOT how it is.the fact alone that you picked 3of 70games says what? even IF i would have hard inted there. if i have 10on the other side, what does it do? that is all only what u assume. but it is nonsense. you did not even look into the games and speak such nonsense. how pathetic can u be to contribute in a discussion if you did not even read into the topic? stop assuming. start using your brain and get to the facts kid. can help you in life too
Marcua (EUW)
: Hi again :) I am beginning to sense a pattern here. I do not know why you are following and commenting on the threads I have commented on, but I am more than happy to reply to all of them. League of Legends is a complex game, and not something you can learn in a week. The entry-level might be high, but I do not know if it is too high. There are co-op and practice tools, including many guides on the internet. If you enjoy the game, you will stick around long enough for you to learn it. I am not negative towards him, actually the opposite. I suggested that he removed the negativity from his life, and since League of legends is causing him so much anger and pain, to the point of him saying it is "misery", I suggested that he should stop playing if he did not enjoy it. I do not know why you are misinterpreting all my comments on this board, but I hope you know can see that I do not intend to make anyone unhappy. Have a great day :)
> [{quoted}](name=Marcua,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=e5JMd6Jp,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-31T14:29:23.414+0000) > > Hi again :) > I am beginning to sense a pattern here. I do not know why you are following and commenting on the threads I have commented on, but I am more than happy to reply to all of them. > > League of Legends is a complex game, and not something you can learn in a week. The entry-level might be high, but I do not know if it is too high. There are co-op and practice tools, including many guides on the internet. If you enjoy the game, you will stick around long enough for you to learn it. > > I am not negative towards him, actually the opposite. I suggested that he removed the negativity from his life, and since League of legends is causing him so much anger and pain, to the point of him saying it is "misery", I suggested that he should stop playing if he did not enjoy it. > > I do not know why you are misinterpreting all my comments on this board, but I hope you know can see that I do not intend to make anyone unhappy. > > Have a great day :) i see a pattern in your comments. you always negative and toxic and talk it bad, even change facts to do so. sad
: Annoyed By Smurfs
> [{quoted}](name=Heavy Metal King,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=e5JMd6Jp,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-31T11:54:13.402+0000) > > This game is impossible for new players, matchmaking is a mess...tutorials are useless, as a new player i am matched against smurfs..because riot ban old account players for nothing, make this game easier or you will not have new players, this game is doomed, i play for a week and i am so angry, so bored, i cant find the fun on this game, misery !!!! true, entry level is super high. Also there are many smurfing players. i would recommend to you to play with a friend. also try bot games early, not that much fun, but you need to get used to the basics. Also aram are recommended to just try your stuff out. people are mostly not that much tryharding. Also check websites like probuilds.net how to build champions. Youtube offers a wide range of tutorials for champs and lanes. if you have further questions, feel free to ask. the game has interesting aspects.
Marcua (EUW)
: I do not enjoy to play Counter-Strike, but just because I quit the game after a week does not mean it is doomed! I can write a whole essay about the flaws that I FEEL there are in CS:GO, but I know that many people enjoy to play it, so maybe the game isn't for me. If you are so angry and bored with the game, then why don't you stop playing? If you are new to the game, you haven't invested money or time into it, so it should be easy for you to just walk away from it. A piece of good advice is if you literally feel something is "misery" then you should not waste time on it.
> [{quoted}](name=Marcua,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=e5JMd6Jp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-31T12:27:30.412+0000) > > I do not enjoy to play Counter-Strike, but just because I quit the game after a week does not mean it is doomed! I can write a whole essay about the flaws that I FEEL there are in CS:GO, but I know that many people enjoy to play it, so maybe the game isn't for me. > > If you are so angry and bored with the game, then why don't you stop playing? If you are new to the game, you haven't invested money or time into it, so it should be easy for you to just walk away from it. > > A piece of good advice is if you literally feel something is "misery" then you should not waste time on it. because he might be interested in the game itself but the entry level is too high, which it is without a doubt. why are you so negative to him for no reason? why would you not want him to have fun? He has a good point there, and a lot of players struggle in the early stages of the game. why not show him how he can improve or get around it? what a sad person are you?
Marcua (EUW)
: I am going to do this short, because you do not seem to want to change your opinion about Master Yi being op. - Master Yi was 5/5 as you said, so he also kept up with you. If he went 0/5 he would not be that relevant after 25 minutes. - Master Yi got a skill ceiling, Vayne and Twitch can be played at a much higher level than him. - I will refer to my first comment on how to counter him. He is not as strong as you think.
nonsense. learn the game before you judge things.
Show more

I need love

Level 65 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion