Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Sffc (EUW)
: Not even because of zed. They removed boots enchantments. The literally only thing that would let me survive as an ADC lol. No more Furor for kiting = Easy pickings if I have no dashes
> [{quoted}](name=Sffc,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AHP2Rxmz,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-05-04T14:05:13.655+0000) > > Not even because of zed. > > They removed boots enchantments. The literally only thing that would let me survive as an ADC lol. > > No more Furor for kiting = Easy pickings if I have no dashes THIS. Rip Kiting on any non-dash AD Carry, and gg Kalista's jump distance passive as they removed Tier 3 boots and her passive scales off of boot tier. - Tom Da Bomb.
Farce (EUNE)
: Are you implying that qss change didn't make vlad ult/brand passive/malza e even more worrying?
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Janna EUNE,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QyLkzbmy,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2016-05-04T18:37:10.362+0000) > > Are you implying that qss change didn't make vlad ult/brand passive/malza e even more worrying? As a Zed main, I was using him as my example, but I agree it makes other stuff worse for carries now. I don't think they should have changed the QSS. - Tom Da Bomb.
Kalle02 (EUNE)
: as a support player... well i am moving the fuck out of this role and ill let some other guy deal with that salty af adc
> [{quoted}](name=kalle02,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QyLkzbmy,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-05-04T18:34:08.474+0000) > > as a support player... well i am moving the fuck out of this role and ill let some other guy deal with that salty af adc Welcome to League of Legends, where Riot change things that were not necessary and let their players deal with the fallout. - Tom Da Bomb.
Kítty (EUNE)
: As an ADC main, i see a point of what Riot did in changing the QSS not to remove the pop damage. while most of the time Zed's target is protected by 1 or 2 teammates (well in the normal situation) Zed himself has a very short window of 2, 3 sec max to deal his nuking damage and escape while the ult damage which is his #CoreDamageAbillity will execute. Unlike Zhonya's (which beside countering zed's ult will make you frozen in place and might get jumped on once again by him or his teamates, still doesnt mean zhonya is perfect for the job) QSS will give you a free no counter guaranteed removal of this risk. QSS isnt cheap, it has MR while Zed is full AD, QSS gives 0 offensive stats. yes true but it is still too op in its previous place. Well while removing this functionality would leave ADC's so vulnerable atm and zed a 100% pick/ban (as if he isnt now). there should be a new item giving marksmen a chance to duel zed and evade an inevitable death if well played.
> [{quoted}](name=BlueIce,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QyLkzbmy,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-05-04T18:03:19.644+0000) > > As an ADC main, i see a point of what Riot did in changing the QSS not to remove the pop damage. while most of the time Zed's target is protected by 1 or 2 teammates (well in the normal situation) Zed himself has a very short window of 2, 3 sec max to deal his nuking damage and escape while the ult damage which is his #CoreDamageAbillity will execute. Unlike Zhonya's (which beside countering zed's ult will make you frozen in place and might get jumped on once again by him or his teamates, still doesnt mean zhonya is perfect for the job) QSS will give you a free no counter guaranteed removal of this risk. > > QSS isnt cheap, it has MR while Zed is full AD, QSS gives 0 offensive stats. yes true but it is still too op in its previous place. > > Well while removing this functionality would leave ADC's so vulnerable atm and zed a 100% pick/ban (as if he isnt now). there should be a new item giving marksmen a chance to duel zed and evade an inevitable death if well played. Agreed. QSS gave no benefit to AD Carries other than the active until when/if Mercurial Scimitar was completed, which let's be honest, is one of the last 2/3 items to finish. - Tom Da Bomb.
Teahyun (EUW)
: this is absolutley false. You say that an adc is supposed to be a glass canon with tons of damage. The way i see it is that 95% of adc midgame cases get outdamaged by a mage or assassin. (we talk midgame cuz QSS) Not only that but you also get pretty much face owned by tanks that build sunfire + gauntlet. You prob still have some leftover gold considering the costs of those items compared to AD items. Your ADCs now get outdamaged by tanks and assassins. And survival = 0, and this is not even considering how non existent the word "teamcomp" or "peel" is in soloQ. 9 out of 10 times ADC mains want janna because jannas have no choice but to peel, its almost impossible to totally fck up on a janna compared to other supports that must choose and alternate between initiate and peel. The nerf of lastwhisper even hit scaling adcs such as jinx in the lategame. So now for lategame you either have to kog or vayne which basically is like saying you either duo with premade sups or roll the gambling dice on what potatoe support you going to get next. Other adcs that "smash" lane like lucian and cait are also in a troubling spot as those get made or broken by their ability to snowball. Double TP metas make it always extremly risky to even think about the oldschool smashbotlane style unless you are 10 times superior to the enemy. As it stands the proper consistent way to play ADC is to farm and surivve aslong as possible to keep up with an fed enemy midlaner when it comes to farm and levels. Emphasis on levels. Dying during midgame is huge , not only because of objectives but because you lose the ability to take waves as your teammates will NEVER i repeat, NEVER leave anything for you. QSS made it possible to simple bait the zed ult or make him use it ons omeone else while you just "support" dmg in the backline. AFter the fight you could again continue to grow until you hit your powerspike. taking away that option will simply lead to adcs dying a lot more, it has 0 to do with positioning or whatever excuse all those players bring up. People play adc like 2 games and think they figured it all out and its upsetting to see people just not recognizing how awful it is to main the role from comps,laning, teamfights. So yea, removing ANY ability of the ADC to defend himself is pretty much a joke as far as it goes for soloQ. What happens on LCS is another matter
> [{quoted}](name=STX Checkmate,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QyLkzbmy,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2016-05-04T17:52:54.336+0000) > > this is absolutley false. > > You say that an adc is supposed to be a glass canon with tons of damage. > The way i see it is that 95% of adc midgame cases get outdamaged by a mage or assassin. (we talk midgame cuz QSS) > Not only that but you also get pretty much face owned by tanks that build sunfire + gauntlet. > You prob still have some leftover gold considering the costs of those items compared to AD items. > > Your ADCs now get outdamaged by tanks and assassins. > And survival = 0, and this is not even considering how non existent the word "teamcomp" or "peel" is in soloQ. > 9 out of 10 times ADC mains want janna because jannas have no choice but to peel, its almost impossible to totally fck up on a janna compared to other supports that must choose and alternate between initiate and peel. > > The nerf of lastwhisper even hit scaling adcs such as jinx in the lategame. > So now for lategame you either have to kog or vayne which basically is like saying you either duo with premade sups or roll the gambling dice on what potatoe support you going to get next. > > Other adcs that "smash" lane like lucian and cait are also in a troubling spot as those get made or broken by their ability to snowball. > Double TP metas make it always extremly risky to even think about the oldschool smashbotlane style unless you are 10 times superior to the enemy. > > As it stands the proper consistent way to play ADC is to farm and surivve aslong as possible to keep up with an fed enemy midlaner when it comes to farm and levels. > Emphasis on levels. Dying during midgame is huge , not only because of objectives but because you lose the ability to take waves as your teammates will NEVER i repeat, NEVER leave anything for you. > > QSS made it possible to simple bait the zed ult or make him use it ons omeone else while you just "support" dmg in the backline. > AFter the fight you could again continue to grow until you hit your powerspike. > > taking away that option will simply lead to adcs dying a lot more, it has 0 to do with positioning or whatever excuse all those players bring up. > > People play adc like 2 games and think they figured it all out and its upsetting to see people just not recognizing how awful it is to main the role from comps,laning, teamfights. > > So yea, removing ANY ability of the ADC to defend himself is pretty much a joke as far as it goes for soloQ. > What happens on LCS is another matter Not entirely sure what ELO you're playing at, but then again a lot of low elo players can't seem to comprehend that the higher elo you're skilled enough for, the higher skilled players will be on your team... Damn that's a super hard concept to grasp right?! As for supports; - **Alistar**: Mutual pick, good lane sustain, great engage and disengage aswell as being a hyper tank. - **Annie**: Offensive pick, used for initiating fights/harass. -** Bard**: Mutual pick, used for initiating, disengaging, chasing AND lane sustain, his ult acts as an AOE Zhonya's Hourglass, stopping Zed's Death Mark pop. - **Blitzcrank**: Offensive pick, used for catching opponents out to start a fight. - **Brand**: Usually offensive, can work defensively too, high damage output and lane poke but can disengage. - **Braum**: Mutual pick, can engage with Q/Ult, disengage with Q/Ult, or just peel with his "STAND BEHIND BRAUM". - **Janna**: Defensive pick, lane sustain, very good disengage potential with Q/Ult BUT can also chase with W. - **Karma**: Mutual pick, very good lane poke with Empowered Q/W, also good disengage/sustain with defensive RQ/RW. - **Leona**: Mutual Pick, tanky initiator, super hard engage, very good disengage and TONS of peel. - **Lulu**: Mutual pick, good lane poke, okay-ish engage, very good peel. - **Morgana**: Mutual pick, can be played aggressively or defensively very well. - **Nami**: Mutual pick, good lane sustain, great engage/disengage with Q/R. - **Nautilus**: Mutual pick, hyper tank with great engage, amazing peel and can sit on enemy carries. - **Poppy**: Mutual pick, hyper tank with good engage, good disengage, and effective vs dash AD carries such as Lucian/Vayne/Kalista. - **Shen**: Mutual pick, hyper tank with great engage, alright peel and a very good shield with R. - **Sona**: Mutual pick, good utility, okay lane sustain, great harass and engage with Q/R, great disengage with R. - **Soraka**: Defensive pick, great lane sustain, Q harass is meh, E is very nice to silence enemies in a fight. - **Tahm Kench**: Mutual pick, good engage, great chasing, okay disengage. - **Taric**: Not much experience with new Taric oh no. - **Thresh**: Mutual pick, can be used to engage fights very well, and has great peel/disengage. - **Zyra**: Mutual pick, great lane harass, great fight initiator and very good teamfight potential with R, good disengage with plants/R. So as for viable supports or supports than can peel, you were saying? Farm, Kite, Kill. I understand that playing AD Carry is difficult when your support is a potato, but that's no excuse to be a poor player. Rule a-thumb is that you focus on YOUR game and nobody else's. If you're low ELO, do what you're doing and improve your own play, learn how to control your lane and learn how to cover vision on your own, pay attention to the map, pay attention to pings etc etc.. Just because you're in a duo-lane doesn't mean you're not responsible/accountable for your own mistakes. - Tom Da Bomb.
: you're the same person that I read on the patch notes comments. ya know what I gotta say about what you wrote. ..well said sir, very well said. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} +1
> [{quoted}](name=killerkriskg,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QyLkzbmy,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-05-04T17:51:04.809+0000) > > you're the same person that I read on the patch notes comments. > > ya know what I gotta say about what you wrote. > > ..well said sir, very well said. > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} > +1 Yeah, figured I'd post it here considering I know a lot of people who don't read the patch notes. {{item:3070}} Thanks dude, glad to see it's not just me who can see how messed up things are getting around here! - Tom Da Bomb.
Hyxaru (EUW)
: Zed's main power from his ult is just a targeted dash to ensure a free hit with his Q and E, aswell as being able to auto attack. Regardless if the mark pops or not, zed being able to reach you without much counterplay is very strong. I'd say the pop is like 40% of the ability's purpouse. Now I do agree the pop should not be countered by zhonya's. What if zhonya's active caused all buffs and debuffs to stay and all their timers freeze (death mark stays attached).
> [{quoted}](name=Hyxaru,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QyLkzbmy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-04T17:28:19.213+0000) > > Zed's main power from his ult is just a targeted dash to ensure a free hit with his Q and E, aswell as being able to auto attack. Regardless if the mark pops or not, zed being able to reach you without much counterplay is very strong. I'd say the pop is like 40% of the ability's purpouse. > Now I do agree the pop should not be countered by zhonya's. What if zhonya's active caused all buffs and debuffs to stay and all their timers freeze (death mark stays attached). I agree with this, if the changes to QSS is not reverted back, they should change Zhonya's Hourglass so that it doesn't stop combat debuffs. - Tom Da Bomb.
Moon4Lord (EUW)
: at least u can play him on co-op vs ai xd
> [{quoted}](name=Moon4Lord,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QyLkzbmy,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-05-04T17:45:18.382+0000) > > at least u can play him on co-op vs ai xd Gotta love a bit of co-op vs ai! All those skilful enemies xD - Tom Da Bomb.
Tailed Foxx (EUNE)
: I can just say: Thank you! Also I want to add the fact that as an adc you are supposed to be a glass cannon, not a semi-tank with tons of damage. And as Zed you are a glass cannon yourself, an assassin that if misplays something it's dead. All this cries about reworking Zed are ridiculous, and people should understand the roles better and to recognize what champs require a high mechanical-skill to pull off properly, and to analyze their weaknesses.
> [{quoted}](name=Tailed Foxx,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QyLkzbmy,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-05-04T17:37:55.491+0000) > > I can just say: Thank you! > > Also I want to add the fact that as an adc you are supposed to be a glass cannon, not a semi-tank with tons of damage. And as Zed you are a glass cannon yourself, an assassin that if misplays something it's dead. > > All this cries about reworking Zed are ridiculous, and people should understand the roles better and to recognize what champs require a high mechanical-skill to pull off properly, and to analyze their weaknesses. No worries! Exactly, Zed benefits from his ability to swap back to either his W or his R shadow, but I have clips from my games where I've gone all-in on a carry, and I've not been able to swap back to my shadow because an enemy has it marked and are standing by it waiting for me to swap back or for the shadow to time out, leaving me stuck. It's such a shame that Riot are catering so much to people who either aren't skilled enough to play around certain things, or to people who are just too lazy to go and learn how to play. - Tom Da Bomb.
iDarkWind (EUW)
: You got it. It was already part of Zed in the late game be countered by those items, can't understand why they would change that. But that's not only what I'm afraid of. The problem will be nerfs. If they make Zed more reliable on ultimate, he still have counters, Zhonya's still exist and he'll be crap. In other way, if they don't, AD Carries are so done, unless they make a strong defensive build around him, wich will what they will probably do. I don't think they should have changed QSS. Now it's just to hard to make Zed viable and balance. He was ok before this patch, but now I feel he'll be so strong against ADC.
Patch 6.9 has just made Zed either a must-pick or a must-ban for draft pick/dynamic queue. Now Riot will sit back and watch Zed become either an unplayable champion or the very thing that nightmares are made of until next patch when they nerf him in to the floor and make stop him being a viable pick. - Tom Da Bomb.
: He was balanced around the fact that a lot of his damage can be avoided with 1500 gold... which has caused all of his issues. Now riot removed it zed can get follow up nerfs next patch to bring him into line with everyone else without having to worry about becoming obsolete (the reason it isn't a direct counter is that riot had to over tune him so it wasn't... that caused his issues. Now they can balance him without having to account for QSS).
As I said, I neglect to see how he had issues dealing with QSS and Zhonya's Hourglass to begin with.. It just meant that higher-skilled/experienced Zed players who could diversify their playstyle and builds did fine still, and lower-skilled/experienced Zed players saw a QSS on a carry and instantly assume "well they have QSS, can't kill them". - Tom Da Bomb.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Worst april's 1st ever
Oh quit whining. Don't tell me you didn't go into an ARAM or Blind Pick and make countless {{champion:119}} memes and genuinely have a laugh. "Focus {{champion:119}} guys!!" -> "WHICH FKN ONE OF THEM?" "Report {{champion:119}} guys!!" -> "^^" Y'all need to quit being such bitches and taking this game so seriously lmao, all your {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} about URF, it's embarrassing to see 90% of the LoL community whine and bitch about the creators not giving you what you want, when you want, because you're an oppressed 13 year old and have nothing better to do with your life other than {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} . {{summoner:14}} {{summoner:14}} {{summoner:14}} {{summoner:14}}

IˆwˆI

Level 113 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion