Moonblast (EUW)
: Maybe if you love BJs so much, you should focus on getting them more frequently and play after. You might be more relaxed then (?) Honestly , your behaviour is unnaceptable, I am impressed you haven't been perma banned already. Because, even if you removed the chat logs, I read them, and you are toxic AF. If you get permabanned the community will be better off.
Keep mad, Im not banned :P
: Why should I do this in reallife? I know how to behave if that's your point. But if somebody in reallife trashtalks you all time, and if he is fooling with you. Are you gonna take it and get depressive over time, or just say him once what you really think?
It's probably not the best idea to wish him something bad or anything else. But what you are doing right now, is defending a person, who was intentionally bringing others to rage. If you are at Dinner with your friend and he tries to hurt you, wouldn't you say anything?
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Why should I do this in reallife? I know how to behave if that's your point. But if somebody in reallife trashtalks you all time, and if he is fooling with you. Are you gonna take it and get depressive over time, or just say him once what you really think?
: I hope you get perme and you can seck my bratswurt too. I will prey everi nait till u get permabenned
I am not permabanned, and I won't get anymore :') Better learn english first, before you post in forums. You were Gold. Better end your esports career and invest some more time in english classes :)
Luniya (EUNE)
: OP(ILoveBowJobs), you did good for so long, but you screwed up, and we all screw up, we get that, but even if we do screw up there is a line that must not be crossed, and you crossed it. Best thing you can do right now is change You were already on your way of changing, and you crossed the milestone, but you still didn't hit goal For if you hit goal, you'd be a changed (wo)man You only got to change some, and for that, you weren't ready for the trial (the game you played), and ended up doing something the old you would do. You got far, so now there's only a little bit to go, right? I hope you change yourself and join the Summoner's Rift once more if you do get perma'd And if you don't take this (this whole experience) as a warning for what could happen, learn from it, and keep going for the goal in your mind. {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
Damn, that was cute. Thank you :)
teemos (EUW)
: U probs will get perma and he wont be even punished for 1 second.
Quinzley (EUNE)
: HaHa You're lucky I wasn't in that game. I'd make sure you get a permaban for that.
Thanks, nice of you. But you can't be in my Game, because this is the wrong server.
Xaytah (EUW)
: for your own good i hope you get permanently banned. Just maybe you will learn something from this.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Do I hang him ? No. I just told him it would be a better choice. But in the end i didnt sent him a rope, so it's his decision. But he took my time, meanwhile I just told him to do something. There is a difference in saying something and doing something.
BlindAsh (EUW)
: So you made a racist remark, told someone to commit suicide and that he was a disgrace? Yes, I would think that will result in a permaban.
See it like this, someone wastes your time with intentional trolling, why shouldn't you wish him something bad? He is taking the time from you, so you can wish that he better takes his own time. Maybe sounds harsh, but I am not talking about simple playing bad, he was just intentional trolling and than not even surrendering. Why would you just take other peoples time and troll them, do they think it's a cool thing? Or do they say it's a Prank afterwards? It's just disgusting. Ofcourse i regret what I said, but this is trolling on a new level and no one seems to care.
: Do I get perma now?
To be honest, people who are intentional provocating others, should get perma banned aswell now. It is just annoying carrying people like this, than they let you die for no reason and disrespect you? But all of this happened after Game in the lobby. Can you get punished for things you are saying in the aftergamelobby?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
v1 Predator (EUNE)
: [EUW] Plat 1 ADC looking for a support
Hey, playing Janna Lulu and much more, cya
Rioter Comments
: So you never flamed somebody for trolling i guess :)
Delete this Post now if possible, can't do it on smartphone
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Keep in mind that I'm a community volunteer, and I don't work for Riot. I'm a player, just like yourself.
So you never flamed somebody for trolling i guess :)
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Things like this is what can net you a direct 14 day ban, skipping chat restrictions. This is the same as a death thread/wish.
Yeah I'm sorry for but if you want to give me a 14days ban, Go do it
: But did you saw that the bard i linked before, had stattiks only building in a few Games a row. If somebody builds nonmeta np, but you Guys should be able to Unterstand that stattiks only and Mobility Boots is a complete Trollbuild.
And tbh i wished him aids and the worst in Life, you can give me chatbans or whatever if you want for that. But i Just got into such a Heavy Rage, because people Just wasting other people's plat4 Promo because they are Mad on sth
Hansiman (EUNE)
: The Tribunal Voting System you're talking about handled verbal abuse by chat logs. Sure, cases of trolling appeared in it, but the evidence was difficult to process since you were only provided with endgame statistics, making most of those cases being pardoned. So no, they risked less with the old system. Riot is currently working on a system that analyzes how a person actually plays, and hands out punishment if the player is intentionally destroying the game. It's already handling clear cut cases, but in the future, it'll handle more difficult to stop cases as well.
But did you saw that the bard i linked before, had stattiks only building in a few Games a row. If somebody builds nonmeta np, but you Guys should be able to Unterstand that stattiks only and Mobility Boots is a complete Trollbuild.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=TeamfightAndWin,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=2X6j6nPn,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-06-09T09:27:36.660+0000) > > Yeah that's exactly what riot thinks. When there was a tribunal, those players were perma banned if they just troll like this for a single time.. Have u played during Tribunal time? It was extremely slow and ineficiend. And most reports there were troll reports "picked Teemo" and similar.
Nah i didn't but many Friends of me stopped playing League, because they told me they dont get it how many Players are trolling in higher elos in the meanwhile. They actually are Even higher(Dia3 Peak) for example
archerno1 (EUNE)
: Why would there be a choice? When it comes to punishing system doesnt choose. Flamers are just easier to catch
Yeah that's exactly what riot thinks. When there was a tribunal, those players were perma banned if they just troll like this for a single time..
Rioter Comments
: Why isn't Moonflair Spellblade avaiable in Summoner's Rift? +[poll]
Too much tenacity, and how the first person said, there are enough tank items for midlaners. Tbh the tank playstyle riot wants to be there is just super low and it aint fun playing a matchup when enemy picks galio mid or such a trash. Banshees is %%%%%%ed enough already
: The Reason why gold/plat players flame more than silvers in your games happens because not a single bronze/silver player is hearing on the calls. They do the same mistake over and over again, which tilts most plat players imo. When i was silver i was happy to get tips from plats/higher. Meanwhile when i ask them something they feel like they are the best and not understanding the game at all but trying to discuss every damn call. This is super annoying. Plat ain't flaming too much imo. It's just hard playing with Low Elos, because they are the most ignorant.
: I just realized why people hate us so much for our Elo... it's because of SOME people...
The Reason why gold/plat players flame more than silvers in your games happens because not a single bronze/silver player is hearing on the calls. They do the same mistake over and over again, which tilts most plat players imo. When i was silver i was happy to get tips from plats/higher. Meanwhile when i ask them something they feel like they are the best and not understanding the game at all but trying to discuss every damn call. This is super annoying. Plat ain't flaming too much imo. It's just hard playing with Low Elos, because they are the most ignorant.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Would be up for a game after mine. just started :)
: Looking for a ADC Silver + Flex Queue EUW
Would be up for a game after mine. just started :)
: Genesis Looking for a Plat 4+ ADC Main To join our Team! (Serious)
Summoner: LFT LemonADC Ranked: Gold4 Country: Germany Age: 20 I can give you proves, that i played Lan Tournaments in Season 3. Im very experienced but not feeling that confident at the moment, as i was years ago. I didnt played Season 4 and 5 but i have a lot of time now and started back again Season 6, where i reached Plat5. Im actually Gold4 but got 54% winrate in ranked and 80% Winrate on Missfortune in 18 Games. I can tryhard and get Plat in the next 2 Weeks, if i get a tryout when being plat. :) Would be cool if you add me, even tho im just Gold4 atm. Have a good day
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Searching for players to create a serious ranked team
EXR Egg (EUW)
: [Team Extremity] Looking for a SUPPORT + JUNGLE - Read before adding -
Role? Jungle Fluent English Speaker? Yes Silver 5 or above last season? Yes, didnt played last season actually, just done 10 rankeds. Gold1 this season. Main the role you apply for? Tbh, till yesterday, i did play as adc for another team, were we competed every week on cups. Can send screens if you won't trust :P But I will play jungle now again, which was my mainrole before i joined the team Have Teamspeak and a good mic? Yes Be able to play at least 4 days a week? Able to play 7 days a week :P Would be happy if you give me a tryout or atleast tell me if you won't give me a chance :)
Rioter Comments
Colift (EUW)
: Team is looking for: MID - ADC - SUP
NG PAN 19 Male ADC Got Ts3 and Gold1 Ranking.
: Team 'Synergy Forever' looking for players between Gold V and Platinum IV
In-Game Name: NG Pan Lane: ADC Main 5 Champions of That Lane: Ashe, Lucian, Jinx, Cait, Tristana Divisison S6: Gold1, close to plat 5 What days are you available: Everyday, except when familymembers or friends got birthday or sth- Why should we choose you: Because i got a lot of Team-Knowledge, I'm non toxic and i will always try my best to improve and kite with the team to a win
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Kryndor (EUW)
: Ex-Master top laner looking for a serious diamond team
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Alright, its fine. i understand haha. ill whisper you soon enough if theres place yet ! When im in diamond obv ahaha
Show more

ILoveBowJobs420

Level 73 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion