: i know it not forbidden but i'm sure that "INTENTIONALLY fcking up matchmaking" ain't what riot wants either. u can smurf to learn a new role or when its a new account but intentionally duo smurfing is like trading/ giving free elo and thats what nightblue got banned for last month. i mainly main the premade smurfing here and about that 9+ year old crap, i'm older then u
> [{quoted}](name=Whats Supp Doc,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0hbdoUfA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-21T10:36:57.995+0000) > > and about that 9+ year old crap, i'm older then u He talks about people complaining about smurfs since the beginning of the game, he didn't say you're 9.
: IP Addresses
> [{quoted}](name=PixelTrooper,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rrr8pNwF,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-07-19T15:06:26.247+0000) > > IP Addresses Lul.
Zockerede (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=MILLENNIUM SØNA,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0f4Xg0E4,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T22:53:25.350+0000) > > As long as it makes sense to the rules, it makes sense to everyone. well go ahead and then explain what retaliation has anything to do in this case and where i am trying to excuse myself and say that i didnt do something.
> [{quoted}](name=Zockerede,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0f4Xg0E4,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T22:57:19.619+0000) > > well go ahead and then explain what retaliation has anything to do in this case and where i am trying to excuse myself and say that i didnt do something. You retaliated by asking for reports.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0f4Xg0E4,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-18T21:58:30.610+0000) > > I fail to see how attempting to start a witch hunt against a single player and being banned because its a form of harassment is "childish" Do you even know what harrassment is? So in your world, if I killed someone and police would try to catch me, that would be witch hunt and basically be harrassment against me? Rofl.
> [{quoted}](name=ScriptingExpert,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0f4Xg0E4,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T22:00:38.864+0000) > > Do you even know what harrassment is? So in your world, if I killed someone and police would try to catch me, that would be witch hunt and basically be harrassment against me? Rofl. The "police" here is Riot Games, not you. As much as you are allowed to report crimes to the police, you are allowed to report players. However, as asking for reports creates or further degrades the negative atmosphere, while simultaneously being totally useless, it is forbidden.
Mitsuk3 (EUW)
: Do you really think we want your %%%%ing build in toplane ? making it more toxic than it is ? %%%% off delete this . We're already suffering of Vayne/Karma/Viktor/Kennen/Teemo. Delete this shit
> [{quoted}](name=Mitsuk3,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OXe0aRfj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-13T14:44:45.098+0000) > > Do you really think we want your %%%%ing build in toplane ? making it more toxic than it is ? %%%% off delete this . We're already suffering of Vayne/Karma/Viktor/Kennen/Teemo. Delete this shit It's useless to cry about that, you can get better and win those match ups.
Blakex13x (EUW)
: but nothing happens though i get no notification.
> [{quoted}](name=Blakex13x,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ATOpV0ch,comment-id=0002000000020000,timestamp=2019-07-12T00:22:27.966+0000) > > but nothing happens though i get no notification. Why would you ? It's not automatic.
: Lane frozen for 5 minutes
Because the creeps do not arrive at the same time if you pushed. Thus you can manage the wave so that it doesn't move if there are enough CS advantage.
Blakex13x (EUW)
: so i should just sit there and hope they all report these people to get them banned is it??.
> [{quoted}](name=Blakex13x,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ATOpV0ch,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-11T18:39:38.354+0000) > > so i should just sit there and hope they all report these people to get them banned is it??. You only need to report them once per game.
Jón x9 (EUNE)
: report/block player
Sounds good, doesn't work.
: finally 14day ban for being mad about my inting troll team
You're toxic, have a good 2 weeks of vacations.
: Just a single reason Riven deserved the "compensation" buff on Q?
I'm more curious about your having this summoner's name and not being banned.
Backstard (EUNE)
: thank you for proving that Riot employees use fake accounts to troll in the forums....good screen for facebook...
> [{quoted}](name=Backstard,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=btQK41yf,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-06T13:50:50.465+0000) > > thank you for proving that Riot employees use fake accounts to troll in the forums....good screen for facebook... xd conspiracy : 100.
: I see , so submitting a ticket it is , sigh
> [{quoted}](name=Max of Gotham,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aw0645Ey,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-06T13:30:56.985+0000) > > I see , so submitting a ticket it is , sigh Yes, because this one is a quite """clever"" attempt to circumvent the system. However, I am confident that any support member will understand that the intent was to say "k.y.s" and deal with this player accordingly. It is unfortunate you have to waste time for that, but in the end, it's worth it.
: where are you getting these stats
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=JjEYRsJj,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-06T10:24:42.566+0000) > > where are you getting these stats Not really hard to compile those when you have Riot's API giving you all the data. Just have to sort what's interesting.
Lindg (EUW)
: How long does it take for you to demote by being inactive from ranked play?
https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204010760-Ranked-Play-FAQ#h3q1
: > Iron Players play far worse than the average "noob" that just reached lvl 30 wrong just shows u didn't fight enough irons and "noobs" to tell the difference unless u talking about flex queue irons those people are usually bots
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=JjEYRsJj,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-06T10:20:54.430+0000) > > wrong just shows u didn't fight enough irons and "noobs" to tell the difference unless u talking about flex queue irons those people are usually bots Then why is the average noob playing in Bronze 2 after ~50 games (for accurracy purposes) if he's not better than Irons ?
: what are the other possibilities? some people never improve mechanically since the day they started playing and it's sad if both allies and enemies are mechanically trash, the side who has more experience and throws less will win undoubtedly
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=JjEYRsJj,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-07-06T10:13:20.179+0000) > > what are the other possibilities? some people never improve mechanically since the day they started playing and it's sad if both allies and enemies are mechanically trash, the side who has more experience and throws less will win undoubtedly - Smurfs - People playing 150 lvls in ARAM and going on SR for the first time in a year - Learning fast / with guides (just a reminder that Iron Players play far worse than the average "noob" that just reached lvl 30) E T C Experience is almost nothing and not reliable.
: please look at screenshot and tell me why...
It's because you built a RoA obviously.
: same but opposite i get low level ALLIES against all same level enemies or higher and they always feed to them people who tell u level doesn't matter are wrong more level more exp more time spent on the game unless u were botting that's more experience in the game too and if u are struggling as a low level player u won't likely see any smurfs in ur mmr
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=JjEYRsJj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-06T10:01:39.696+0000) > > same but opposite i get low level ALLIES against all same level enemies or higher and they always feed to them people who tell u level doesn't matter are wrong more level more exp more time spent on the game unless u were botting that's more experience in the game too and if u are struggling as a low level player u won't likely see any smurfs in ur mmr Experience is quite nothing in a game like LoL after level 30, compared to the whole lot of other possibilities.
: Start playing ranked. After 20-30 you will be with people of your skilllevel. Normals are really volatile because the normal MMR (matchmkaing rating which determines the opponents you fae) is not connected to your rank or level but to your performance.
> [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=JjEYRsJj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-06T09:57:26.573+0000) > > because the normal MMR (matchmkaing rating which determines the opponents you fae) is not connected to your rank or level but to your performance. Hum it just works like any other MMR (like the one used in ranked)... Except it takes normal games into account instead of the ranked ones. Thus Diamond players that play two normals a year simply don't climb the "normal MMR ladder".
: Ban for being toxic
Kinda. It's not 3 monthes, it's about overall positivity for a certain unknown amount of games. Thus, you can't just go on a 3 monthes vacation and come back to a "clean" account. PS : When I say positivity, it's actual positivity. Being neutral and/or mildly passive agressive will slow or halt the process.
Shizu99 (EUW)
: Haha that's true. But being a noob I can't face those people ;; I'm still too bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Shizu99,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=JjEYRsJj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-06T09:52:08.791+0000) > > Haha that's true. But being a noob I can't face those people ;; I'm still too bad. Doesn't matter, they could destroy you while being lvl 28 or be utter trash and be lvl 300.
: Permently ban
When did you think you were not toxic in your logs ?
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Im Trapped,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Vl5prdBp,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-07-03T18:03:30.019+0000) > > Hopefully someone drives you by with a car. And that is why you're not welcomed on the game.
12YN (EUW)
: that's the point.. the perfect world in this game doesnt exist !! banning player for telling things like " you're bad impo to win with you , stop trolling and focus more " is sth super naif... for exp you're super fan of a team on football or handball , when a player dont play right for maanyy games or dnt give his best etc.. you'll say " its okay you can do better the next game just believe in yourself " or " ohh shiiitt thats so bad wake up wtf !! " ??!! the point is i dnt see that riot have the right to ban someone or judge someone for something PERFECT thats its dnt exist.. !! this perfect world of Riot is something so parralel !! you said player dont want me to talk like that to them , but thoses players talks like that and more too !! 90% of them !! so my point is yeah im with you to ban for bad hard insult for being racist for griefing , but to be perfect and dnt even TALK and say YOUR opinion for the players its sth not logic at all cuz we're not perfect simply .
> [{quoted}](name=12YN,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=xfXi0yKZ,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T14:20:27.175+0000) > > that's the point.. the perfect world in this game doesnt exist !! banning player for telling things like " you're bad impo to win with you , stop trolling and focus more " is sth super naif... for exp you're super fan of a team on football or handball , when a player dont play right for maanyy games or dnt give his best etc.. you'll say " its okay you can do better the next game just believe in yourself " or " ohh shiiitt thats so bad wake up wtf !! " ??!! the point is i dnt see that riot have the right to ban someone or judge someone for something PERFECT thats its dnt exist.. !! this perfect world of Riot is something so parralel !! > you said player dont want me to talk like that to them , but thoses players talks like that and more too !! 90% of them !! so my point is yeah im with you to ban for bad hard insult for being racist for griefing , but to be perfect and dnt even TALK and say YOUR opinion for the players its sth not logic at all cuz we're not perfect simply . You're wrong.
xNoFea (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=xNoFea,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yQpN9yET,comment-id=000000000001000000000000000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T14:10:29.728+0000) > > i love how youre certain of shit you have no data of. just shows that youre a dumb pleb. And this shows you're not able to keep up the distance in a debate.
: > [{quoted}](name=shiors,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EPQolPpg,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T11:54:50.546+0000) > > My last point makes sense exactly because the functionality was introduced so that you do not have to read someone's messages if you do not want to, because back in the day people had thicker skin and did not cry abuse when someone used a mean word. > > And lets be real, talking crap to someone who is already, say, 0/6 makes little to no difference to the game, but going 0/6 to irritate your teammates does. It was made as a quick fix against flamer ingame, then abused by stupid people not able to control themselves. Talking crap to anyone has no place in the game. Whatever the kda of the one you insult.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EPQolPpg,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000005,timestamp=2019-07-03T14:04:08.063+0000) > > Forums and ingame chat does not serve the same purpose. This isn't hypocrisy, just common sense. But seeing at how your reason, no wonder you don't have any common sense. Plus calling people stupid might get you banned on the boards.
xNoFea (EUW)
: i certainly know that, and ik that this has been the reason for the majority of cases not to ban chat. but what u dont seem to understand is that there is no need for an all-encompassing solution. its very hard to generalize things. in many cases this couldve sufficed. so, dont tell me what i got and i didnt get. does banning people from the game stop toxicity? =)
> [{quoted}](name=xNoFea,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yQpN9yET,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-03T13:56:38.124+0000) > > does banning people from the game stop toxicity? =) It actually helps yes.
12YN (EUW)
: i dont think so..I was just " TALKING " .. if RIOT dnt want players to talk it can just remove the chat bar !! but still your opinion and i respect it .
> [{quoted}](name=12YN,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=xfXi0yKZ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-03T14:06:42.648+0000) > > i dont think so..I was just " TALKING " .. if RIOT dnt want players to talk it can just remove the chat bar !! > but still your opinion and i respect it . Players don't want you to talk like that to them. And Riot agrees.
: The change only lasts for 4 minutes tho making it pretty irrelevant for a lane bully thats untouchable inlane after level 3
> [{quoted}](name=PaG VentusKing,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uXwPYwbb,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T13:48:46.746+0000) > > The change only lasts for 4 minutes tho making it pretty irrelevant for a lane bully thats untouchable inlane after level 3 They might reduce a little the scaling to achieve their goal properly, the PBE cycle is still early.
12YN (EUW)
: The " Perfect " world of RIOT..
shiors (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Reichsleiter,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EPQolPpg,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-03T13:22:31.182+0000) > > permanent chat bans were the reason people started to int. You can't text the - in your eyes - complete douchbag and tell him how bad he is? Well then run it down his lane! Again this is a non-argument. It will be a self-imposed measure, not forced upon you by riot. Besides, since this will activate after the 14-day ban which is before the permanent one, it will not interfere with the punishment system either and if the player then trolls, he continues up the ladder and gets a permanent ban.
> [{quoted}](name=shiors,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EPQolPpg,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-07-03T13:28:04.488+0000) > > Again this is a non-argument. It will be a self-imposed measure, not forced upon you by riot. Besides, since this will activate after the 14-day ban which is before the permanent one, it will not interfere with the punishment system either and if the player then trolls, he continues up the ladder and gets a permanent ban. During the permachat ban experiment, Riot realized that 99+% of them were inting. However, at the time, not even half were detected by the bot. They had to manually look at the games to confirm that the overwhelming majority of chat banned players were indeed still negatively playing. What you get out of that is : the detection of int is and probably never will be as accurate as the detection of flaming. Thus, you ban them when they're toxic, because they might slip out if you perma chat ban them and ruin games.
shiors (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EPQolPpg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-03T13:06:04.688+0000) > > just more trolls we can't ban. if you're a douche you'll be a douche for a while, until someone brakes your bones because of your own behaviour So what prevents people to just make new accounts and be trolls anyway? This point you people are making has no weight because if you believe it is going to happen, it will regardless of whether people can disable their chat or not, but the former gives people (even if they might be a small amount) ability to prevent bans and keep their main accounts, while the trolls will keep making new ones anyway. Being against this feature literally does not help anything, while implementing it will help some.
> [{quoted}](name=shiors,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EPQolPpg,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-03T13:10:49.387+0000) > > So what prevents people to just make new accounts and be trolls anyway? It's about doing a tiring race with them. Most either reform or leave the game after a few permas. You can't prevent them from making new accounts.
shiors (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ShanksFX,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EPQolPpg,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-03T11:42:05.009+0000) > > Ot bothers me in that regard that riot already tried this (nearly) exact approach and it did NOT work. It just increased the amount of actual trolls. > And i rather have someone who talking shit than someone running it down. At least i can just mute him and report him afterwards. > Yes it might work for you but overall it just worsens the game. So its a no from me. > > Also, why talk shit to someone? there is absolutly no reason. Does it make you feel better?Gget yourself a punching bag if you need to vent. > Do you think it hurts someone who is running it down? He probably just wants this reaction and laughs about you. > There is absolutly NO benefit from flaming someone. Nothing. It just proves that you have a weak mental, thats all. Yes talking shit to someone does literally nothing, which is why I personally do not even agree that it should be reportable, but lets not go there. I see flame wars as 2 people talking crap and grinning, thinking the other person is actually mad, hence why I just dont care about talking crap in general. Problem comes when people who actually ruin games can walk free while someone who just talked crap to that person cant, so riot can pretend they are doing something? I dont know what the reason is.
> [{quoted}](name=shiors,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EPQolPpg,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-03T12:03:50.768+0000) > > Yes talking shit to someone does literally nothing, which is why I personally do not even agree that it should be reportable, but lets not go there. I see flame wars as 2 people talking crap and grinning, thinking the other person is actually mad, hence why I just dont care about talking crap in general. Problem comes when people who actually ruin games can walk free while someone who just talked crap to that person cant, so riot can pretend they are doing something? I dont know what the reason is. They actively try to ban trolls, they don't "roam free". It's just far easier to ban you 14d when the three letter "k" "y" and "s" are said one after the other than actually making sure you died on purpose. So when one ints and the other tells him to "kill himself", the most probable outcome is that the flamer will be punished, while the other is more random. Not fair, but not really much more can be done.
xNoFea (EUW)
: How did it not work? Did they still write to chat? Oh no, they let them write again after the ban period. MAYBE THATS WHY IT DIDNT WORK. MAYBE IT DIDNT WORK CUZ YOURE TRYING TO CONDITION SOME BEHAVIOR AND PEOPLE SMELL THAT. MAYBE THIS IS AN INDICATION THAT YOU ARE %%%%%%ED, BECAUSE YOURE RESPONDING WITH SUCH BS ARGUMENTS.
> [{quoted}](name=xNoFea,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yQpN9yET,comment-id=00000000000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-03T13:07:56.844+0000) > > How did it not work? Did they still write to chat? > Oh no, they let them write again after the ban period. MAYBE THATS WHY IT DIDNT WORK. > MAYBE IT DIDNT WORK CUZ YOURE TRYING TO CONDITION SOME BEHAVIOR AND PEOPLE SMELL THAT. > MAYBE THIS IS AN INDICATION THAT YOU ARE %%%%%%ED, BECAUSE YOURE RESPONDING WITH SUCH BS ARGUMENTS. You know, something "not working" doesn't mean they didn't succeed in blocking the chat of players. They did do that. They succeeded in banning people from chat, with the first version of CR. They just became toxic in another manner. That's how it didn't work : banning people from chat doesn't solve toxicity.
shiors (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=IM Bula Bula,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EPQolPpg,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-03T11:41:52.226+0000) > > It's not an assumption, it was experimented. But only a half of them was detected. Riot had to look at the gameplays very carefully to realize the other half was also trolling. > > Almost everyone that was perma chat banned was trolling, even subtly. And a significant part was undetectable. > Because of those two things : > - Causality between perma chat ban and subsequent trolling > - Difficulty to detect said trolling > The ban issued instead is a gameplay ban. Alright, I do not doubt the results but again, that experiment already took people proven to troll and discovered that they keep trolling. It did not take anyone who wanted to disable their chat as a precautionary measure, which is what I would like to do.
> [{quoted}](name=shiors,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EPQolPpg,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-03T11:59:16.407+0000) > > Alright, I do not doubt the results but again, that experiment already took people proven to troll and discovered that they keep trolling. It did not take anyone who wanted to disable their chat as a precautionary measure, which is what I would like to do. No, they were proven to be toxic, not trolls.
shiors (EUW)
: My thing is that I will not pander to anyone. If I see an inter in game I will talk cr*p to him (I am playing a game, not dining with a queen to force myself into pretending I am enjoying it). I got banned plainly for talking cr*p and I will be the first to admit I talk cr*p. This is why for me, being given an option to disable my ability to type in chat would literally save my account and since it does not harm anyone, I do not understand why people and riot are so much against an option like this. And once again you are assuming I am trolling games gameplay wise. I do not, my account would not have 62% winrate if I did. Let me ask you this then. What bothers you so much about me having the option to disable myself from being able to type in chat? It literally does nothing to you.
> [{quoted}](name=shiors,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EPQolPpg,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T11:32:12.383+0000) > > My thing is that I will not pander to anyone. If I see an inter in game I will talk cr*p to him (I am playing a game, not dining with a queen to force myself into pretending I am enjoying it). I got banned plainly for talking cr*p and I will be the first to admit I talk cr*p. This is why for me, being given an option to disable my ability to type in chat would literally save my account and since it does not harm anyone, I do not understand why people and riot are so much against an option like this. > > And once again you are assuming I am trolling games gameplay wise. I do not, my account would not have 62% winrate if I did. > > Let me ask you this then. What bothers you so much about me having the option to disable myself from being able to type in chat? It literally does nothing to you. - Control yourself - Do you sometimes use the chat to win games ?
shiors (EUW)
: I do not believe that I misunderstood you, it is just that we are coming in with different assumptions. You assume that everyone who is chat restricted will then troll in subtle manner, while my position is that those who choose themselves to be chat restricted do so because they do not want to get banned for flaming people who troll in subtle manner. And my last paragraph focuses exactly on this. Chat toxicity is easy to detect while subtle trolling is not. Hence riot bans people toxic in chat while subtle trolls who tipped them off can roam free ( this is why I compare it to pharma industry - you treat symptoms (flamers) not the cause (people who troll) ). My position seeks to enable people to defend against this if they know they will flame such people in the future Feel free to elaborate further if you think I still got you wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=shiors,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EPQolPpg,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T10:23:56.368+0000) > > I do not believe that I misunderstood you, it is just that we are coming in with different assumptions. You assume that everyone who is chat restricted will then troll in subtle manner, while my position is that those who choose themselves to be chat restricted do so because they do not want to get banned for flaming people who troll in subtle manner. It's not an assumption, it was experimented. But only a half of them was detected. Riot had to look at the gameplays very carefully to realize the other half was also trolling. Almost everyone that was perma chat banned was trolling, even subtly. And a significant part was undetectable. Because of those two things : - Causality between perma chat ban and subsequent trolling - Difficulty to detect said trolling The ban issued instead is a gameplay ban.
: > [{quoted}](name=IM Bula Bula,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yQpN9yET,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T16:31:00.623+0000) > > No. They are toxic. If you cut their ability to chat without them reforming, they will vent their toxicity in another form. > During tests, this mostly took the form of : > - Ping abuse > - Int > Yeah. Thats a lie. Where is the proof? > So Riot decided that since the vast majority of players that would deserve a perma chat ban would be banned for other things (the correlation was > 99%), they would directly issue bans. > Than if they are still getting banned either way why not just get rid of the chat and just ban the trolls? Since it will not change the outcome in any way? > That's how you get there. They just dont want to ban the trolls. I trolled games a lot in one of my accounts and it still runs smoothly. I called someone, that ran it down mid in 2 of my games (yes the same person), an idiot, boom chat restriction.
> [{quoted}](name=starkk1234,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yQpN9yET,comment-id=000000000001000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-03T05:26:06.187+0000) > > Yeah. Thats a lie. Where is the proof? On the previous forums. > [{quoted}](name=starkk1234,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yQpN9yET,comment-id=000000000001000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-03T05:26:06.187+0000) > > Than if they are still getting banned either way why not just get rid of the chat and just ban the trolls? Since it will not change the outcome in any way? Because there are people that use the chat correctly. > [{quoted}](name=starkk1234,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yQpN9yET,comment-id=000000000001000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-03T05:26:06.187+0000) > > They just dont want to ban the trolls. I trolled games a lot in one of my accounts and it still runs smoothly. I called someone, that ran it down mid in 2 of my games (yes the same person), an idiot, boom chat restriction. Good for you.
JenShen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=IM Bula Bula,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yQpN9yET,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-02T16:24:22.896+0000) > > Because perma chat bans were tried and didn't work. actually the chat ban did what was meant to do, to restrict the chat of the players, if they then decide to troll then they should deserve higher punishment, but i guess people like you keep saing the mantra "yeah they did but didnt work.." the problem with riot is that they punish people the same which is not what it should be. you abuse the chat = less chat for you you abuse the gameplay =less game play for you **not** you abuse the gameplay = take that chat ban ( which was the chat ban experiment) this is the problem with their punishment if they separate it, it would be way better you cant punish killer and a car thief the same penalty, you punish them by their actions, you do not say "well both things are bad .... let's give them dead sentence"
> [{quoted}](name=JenShen,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yQpN9yET,comment-id=0000000000010001,timestamp=2019-07-02T19:11:24.691+0000) > > you abuse the gameplay = take that chat ban ( which was the chat ban experiment) No ? Gameplay related issues are bans, chat issues are chat restrictions THEN bans, because permanently removing chat isn't a solution. There is causality between getting permanently banned from chat and subsequently trolling games. That is why Riot ruled that permanently banning players from chat was an unnecessary step.
: "En countraire mon frere" does exist, it means "opposing" and in english version "differing from", in contradiction to "au contraire" which means "to the opposite" Yes, they could start to upgrade material, add decent material, improve anything. Same as hiring people. Nobody obligues them to hire first grade quality trash. I know that you know you are just trolling to get a reply. We all know that people like you work that way. The difference between me and you is that people like you try hard to make the current situation look like a normal and acceptable situation while there's people like me knowing it isn't.
> [{quoted}](name=Andyspak,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=WgEaAiP1,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000100000008,timestamp=2019-07-02T17:36:15.420+0000) > > 1+2 = 4 > Am I wrong ? Yes.
: "En countraire mon frere" does exist, it means "opposing" and in english version "differing from", in contradiction to "au contraire" which means "to the opposite" Yes, they could start to upgrade material, add decent material, improve anything. Same as hiring people. Nobody obligues them to hire first grade quality trash. I know that you know you are just trolling to get a reply. We all know that people like you work that way. The difference between me and you is that people like you try hard to make the current situation look like a normal and acceptable situation while there's people like me knowing it isn't.
> [{quoted}](name=implodexplosiva,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=WgEaAiP1,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000100000006,timestamp=2019-07-02T17:32:14.824+0000) > > Dude, or girl, when people, after their sex transition say: "i'm different". Don't say they're wrong. > > Am I right? ?
: What happened top Tahm Kench nerf?
There are changes for him on PBE.
Pąìn (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=NbcKnRfx,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-07-02T15:03:19.385+0000) > > "Whether it takes new personel, or better hardware" > > Do you honestly think that personnel and hardware magically appear and fix bugs instantly with a magic wand or something? > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} weird why this never happened to valve and blizzard , seems like they are magicians
> [{quoted}](name=Pąìn,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=NbcKnRfx,comment-id=000b0002,timestamp=2019-07-02T16:58:14.603+0000) > > weird why this never happened to valve and blizzard , seems like they are magicians You mean like everytime Blizzard released a WoW expansion and server crashed ? Or D3 launch ?
: Naaah man, you want me to tell you the truth ? **Chat is there because it's much easier for Rito to feel like they're cleaning up what's wrong with this community.** **But they are not.** People that int/afk/leave/troll might also talk smack in the chat like 99% of the time but not the other way around. There is not a single player i know that hasn't flamed in this game. It just ain't possible. I know you wanna say that you and some other saints on these forums do it, but let's cut the bs. Flaming is waaaaay more popular than any other form of toxicity. And it doesn't mean that if you talk smack you also wanna lose the game. Believe it or not, most players in Ranked, play to win, that's what they want, then out of those ranked players there are the ones that don't care and that frustrate the ones that wanna win, so they start flaming.
> [{quoted}](name=The Hustler,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yQpN9yET,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T16:41:13.344+0000) > > Naaah man, you want me to tell you the truth ? > > **Chat is there because it's much easier for Rito to feel like they're cleaning up what's wrong with this community.** > > **But they are not.** > > People that int/afk/leave/troll might also talk smack in the chat like 99% of the time but not the other way around. > > There is not a single player i know that hasn't flamed in this game. It just ain't possible. I know you wanna say that you and some other saints on these forums do it, but let's cut the bs. > > Flaming is waaaaay more popular than any other form of toxicity. And it doesn't mean that if you talk smack you also wanna lose the game. > > Believe it or not, most players in Ranked, play to win, that's what they want, then out of those ranked players there are the ones that don't care and that frustrate the ones that wanna win, so they start flaming. I don't care why you flame. If it gets excessive, you'll be punished. Noone pretends they never flamed. We just say it's nothing excessive, unlike those that get suspended.
: Hahah, mate, you're a joke, you're either some kind of bot or a Riot employee.
> [{quoted}](name=The Hustler,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yQpN9yET,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T16:43:00.828+0000) > > Hahah, mate, you're a joke, you're either some kind of bot or a Riot employee. None of them actually. I really do not wish to have any relation with Riot anyways.
: > [{quoted}](name=implodexplosiva,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=WgEaAiP1,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T15:39:06.024+0000) > > But from someone like you, a representative of a lower layer in society, I could possibly never expect you to understand the proper meaning of quality. You don't even know which layer I'm from.
> [{quoted}](name=implodexplosiva,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=WgEaAiP1,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000006,timestamp=2019-07-02T16:42:23.101+0000) > > I literally said Filipo's and as a Filipino, thinking he/she masters French, you started to degenerate he use of my french vocabularia. > > With Filipo's I mean Filipino's who no longer live in th Filipines but think they represent the Filipenian people. But how would racism ever become relevant with that anyway? Faudrait peut-être commencer à comprendre que je suis français et que j'ai absolument aucun lien avec les Philippines, donc maintenant tu te calmes et tu vas gentiment accepter que quand un français te dit que ton utilisation du français est mauvaise, elle l'est. C'est clair ? And since, no, it isn't clear as I doubt your french skills : You might need to start understanding I am french and that I have absolutely no Filipino roots / ascendancy / whatever. So now, you calm down, and you kindly accept that when a frenchman says your french is bad, it is. Clear ? I had no prior knowledge about the "Filipo / Filipino" distinction, and as someone completely foreign to that, I do not represent Filipenian people. On a total sidenote, my summoner's name isn't related (or intends to be related) to Filipinos.
: He had a prior suspension, that’s the case. Said kyyysss
> [{quoted}](name=Unclejames,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=H1pzeN6K,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T16:38:56.414+0000) > > He had a prior suspension, that’s the case. Said kyyysss How long ago was that ? Sanctions severity can reset due to positive behavior.
: Mate it's exactly the opposite, nothing has to revolve around me, i just want and option to turn off the bs and play games without thinking about flaming the sh*t out of idiots that to be honest, most of the times deserve it. You people on the forums always act like those scum players that int/troll/leave/afk are the victims and the flamers are the bad guys. Wake up, what you promote makes this game toxic. The game ain't toxic because a couple of idiots decide to intentionally lose games by themselves, it is because you and others defend them and because if you tell them how dumb they are u get punished.
> [{quoted}](name=The Hustler,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yQpN9yET,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T16:33:52.012+0000) > > Mate it's exactly the opposite, nothing has to revolve around me, i just want and option to turn off the bs and play games without thinking about flaming the sh*t out of idiots that to be honest, most of the times deserve it. - They don't deserve it. - Just don't flame them.
: >Because enabling it for the whole population is detrimental to the game overall. Well i was asking for an option to turn it off for me and certain other players that want this option. Not to have it on disable by default. >Then you are not welcome on this game. But who are you to tell others who are welcomed and who are not in this game bruh? Is this ur game, why do you feel kind of entitled to do that ?
> [{quoted}](name=The Hustler,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yQpN9yET,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-02T16:31:25.487+0000) > > Well i was asking for an option to turn it off for me and certain other players that want this option. Not to have it on disable by default. I meant enabling the players to opt out of chat, I didn't mean "disable the chat by default for everyone". > [{quoted}](name=The Hustler,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yQpN9yET,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-02T16:31:25.487+0000) > > But who are you to tell others who are welcomed and who are not in this game bruh? Is this ur game, why do you feel kind of entitled to do that ? It's written in the ToU : if you're toxic, you're not welcomed. I'm just using logic here, it's not my opinion, those are facts.
Show more

IM Bula Bula

Level 8 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion