: How drop from diamond to plat in under 100 games.
: Feedback: Ranked SoloQ
> One thing I would like to see in the ranked games, is that if there is someone who leaves the game or sits idly by and does nothing at all to contribute to the team overall, they should be receiving a bigger loss of points compared to those who play genuinely. I initially thought about reducing the points loss for everyone else if they're faced with someone being afk in their team, but I think that might be exploited because you can pair up and duo in the same queue. Or possibly even basing the points gains and losses on both the overall team victory/loss as well as the actual gameplay scores from individual players (this way at least people who are in the lowest leagues but play genuinely will eventually be split from those who intentionally ruin it). I figured that because the "stats" section on the client can pull up so much information about the data of your games, that it might be possible to accomplish this? This would've been enough text to underpin your issue. So basically you want 2 things: 1) Harsher punishment for people leaving the game 2) Counting in individual performance To 1) I think it would be the best solution to simply tighten the already existing "Leaver Buster": 1st infraction: 30 min. 2nd infraction: 2 hours. 3rd infraction: 24 hours 4th infraction: 7 days Basically like they do it in CS:GO To 2) This one is a lot harder to implement and it was discussed on these boards a lot already. I believe it is nearly impossible to factor in individual performance to a satisfactory degree. It would take a lot of time to explain why, so this link below should answer your questions, the discussion is rather old and about overwatch, but i think it is relatable to LoL. https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4sgx1w/how_mmrrank_is_calculated_should_individual/
Reichs (EUNE)
: Nerdy 23 year old virgin... now I understand why this forum is so cringy and the only happiness from their life comes from bashing players banned wrongfully.
> **bashing **players banned **wrongfully.** You should look up the meaning of these words. I know that his "idea" was meant sarcastically and written out of anger, but this doesn't change the fact that it was actually a good idea, espacially for people who can't keep their cool. But i guess he made his choice. > [{quoted}](name=Takejin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Eoor0Oxi,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-07-25T18:08:47.539+0000) > > Super positive? Sounds like you are %%%%%fied. I got into D5 with 70% win rate while flaming my teammates when they sucked. :) And i will continue doing so :).
Takejin (EUW)
: Xd when i see people like you the only thing i can imagine is nerdy 19 year old virgin who's crying after an argument with someone. What a disaster you are.
*nerdy 23 year old virigin, if you please! And btw.: argument (noun) = An exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one. I still think that "removing" your enter key would be a good idea.
Takejin (EUW)
: It does. I see there will be no point arguing with you. Did you ever contemplate on why its lol community thats considered the most toxic amongst all of the games? BECAUSE OF TROLLS. NOT BECAUSE OF FLAMERS. In cs:go or fortnite there's not even an option to bann someone for being "negative" or toxic. Its only riot games thats stupid enough to do so. Its same with every other game. EVERY SINGLE GAME I'VE PLAYED. And its only league of legends that has extremely strict banning program. Guess what. Its not working, people like me will get even more mad after being banned for nothing.
I just said that your idea of removing the enter key, figuratively speaking, is good, espacially for people who are easily angered. And if people like you are getting banned constantly, then i have to say that the system is working quite well actually.
Takejin (EUW)
: checked your op.gg. low gold elo. yeah. thats what i expected. nothing more to say.
My elo doesn't affect my ability to acknowledge a good idea.
Takejin (EUW)
: I guess i should throw enter key out of the window and dont say anything? what a joke.
: > [{quoted}](name=INTERvener,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZLnWpdkF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-25T10:46:03.718+0000) > > And you answered politely with "Hey, try to use attackmove next time and in case you don't know what that is, google it after the game, it will help you improve!", am i right? > > I mean, give "low rated" players the time to learn, or help 'em out if you see that they don't know how to apply a certain mechanic. I told him to try to use his ult to get distance from him instead of fighting him point blank and using ult as an invul move for a second without moving. he told me that yas is broken. If it wasnt clear from my original post, I dont mind players that are trying to learn, my issue is with adc players that flame and call everything broken while playing adcs assassin mode face tank and hope the enemy dies before you do.
Thought your issue was with "low rated" ADC's not being able to attack move properly. Can't really stop people being salty after they die, a lot of people are following the slogan "You kill me then you are a cheater/lucker/whatever, i kill you then you are a noob/b00n/whatever", in videogames for ages now.
: Low rated ADC players need to sit down
> ''wtf how did he kill me'' And you answered politely with "Hey, try to use attackmove next time and in case you don't know what that is, google it after the game, it will help you improve!", am i right? I mean, give "low rated" players the time to learn, or help 'em out if you see that they don't know how to apply a certain mechanic.
Escalan (EUW)
: Being positive is not easy
Im my opinion, at some point, you have to treat the game as what it is, simply just a game in which you shouldn't invest too much time and emotions.
XxJordy (EUW)
: I was Plat but now im gold..
Your tier graph (http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=XxJordy) tells a different story, got a prove that your were plat a few weeks ago? Besides that i don't see anything out of the ordinary, some good games and some bad games, just keep playing i guess?
Hydnoras (EUW)
: You realize that this is impossible, right? Considering I had played over 300 games and only gotten 2 checkpoints during my last honor climb. I can't add chat logs for 1000 games and no one is even going to bother to read them. Not to mention there is no way for me to get them all. Riot support wouldn't give me all of them and asking for them all the time would be extremely impractical. I would do it if it were possible to ask for all of them at the end of the experiment but that is not possible. EDIT: apparently i can ask for chat logs from the last 3 months. That means it's possible to get them if i reach honor 2 in 3 month's time.
Yep, 3 months from now is pretty close to season ending and since you said you won't talk at all, you should get a blank piece of e-paper, or one full of "ggwp's" and "gj's" at best. Without your chat logs your experiment kind of loses its credibility, because no one can be sure if you haven't said something that could influence your honor progress. Good luck with your experiment.
Hydnoras (EUW)
: Welp, Got a new chat restriction. This allows me to make a more detailed experiment.
> I will include the amount of honors received and the amount of times my whole team honored someone and **i will not talk in-game**. You should also include your chat logs. to make sure your experiment is transparent.
MAestRIO (EUW)
: Loot menu bug
Clatuk (EUW)
: Ryze, really works????
Weird, your link shows him having a 49% winrate while having a pickrate of 10%. That is actually pretty good and kind of worrying for a champion like Ryze who requires a lot of skill to be played successfully.
: wait, where is the new pink smite?
> Shouldn't that thing have been implemented in this patch? They canceled it. http://www.surrenderat20.net/p/84-pbe-cycle.html#balance3
: I don't think it's unnecessary. I can't even remember the last time somebody started a discussion about an item or champion that is "slightly stronger" without just calling it broken instead of "slightly stronger". Even if a champion is balanced but they don't like it, it's called broken. This kind of branding is just unreasonable and it takes any conversation to the extreme. It also ruins the slang term if you use it everywhere and call anything broken. At this point "broken" doesn't even have any expressiveness and everyone is just rambling on and on without making sense. I mean you replied "Sion for sure." it just has no meaning. it's an empty statement and you also didn't bother to elaborate. This whole thread should be placed in Games, Contests & Jokes.
> I don't think it's unnecessary. I can't even remember the last time somebody started a discussion about an item or champion that is "slightly stronger" without just calling it broken instead of "slightly stronger". Even if a champion is balanced but they don't like it, it's called broken. This kind of branding is just unreasonable and it takes any conversation to the extreme. It also ruins the slang term if you use it everywhere and call anything broken. At this point "broken" doesn't even have any expressiveness and everyone is just rambling on and on without making sense. That is a whole different issue and has nothing to do with the word "broken" as simple gamer-slang. This is an issue with the usage of said word. Every other word would lose its sense as well when used carelessly. > I mean you replied "Sion for sure." it just has no meaning. it's an empty statement and you also didn't bother to elaborate. Agreed.
: It's not my definition though, it's the definition that got established atfer hundreds of years of humans speaking english and it's not just gonna change because you value the slang definition that high. "something that needs to be fixed" is NOT a definition for broken, clearly not. It's an interpretation or a consequence. "Broken" doesn't include any statement whether it can be repaired or must be repaired or whether anyone has the intention to repair it. Broken only says that something is in a non-functional state or sometimes broken into pieces for physical objects. If you wanted to say that something needs to be repaired, you would say "in need of repair". (obviously) I am also not ranting, just wanted to note this. Idk why you get so mad over a silly slang word. I guess you have to take everything personal.
Or i simply say it is broken, because that is the term gamers use for something that has to be fixed, is too strong etc. for ages now. I am not mad at all, just stating that it is pretty unnecessary to start a discussion about the meaning of a word, when everyone already knows the meaning (see link) in this context.
: Thank you captain obvious. it doesn't change the original meaning of the word broken and the extreme notion that comes up when you use this word even if it's "just" slang.
Your whole rant only works because of your definition of broken. Simply swap "broken = not functioning "(orginal meaning) with "broken = something that needs to be fixed" (slang meaning) and your rant loses its meaning. Don't expect to be taken seriously if you are ranting about gamer-slang in a gamer-forum.
Pyrosen (EUW)
: Who do you think is broken?
Sion (Top) for sure: - highest winrate in pretty much every elo - top5 at pickrate - nearly unkillable at every game phases - no real lane counters Sources: https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/diamond/plus/champions/ http://champion.gg/statistics/#?roleSort=Top&sortBy=general.winPercent&order=descend http://na.op.gg/champion/statistics
: broken = not functioning This is why calling a champion broken comes with an inherent exaggeration, since just the fact that they are playable and have a winrate close to 50% already indicates or pretty much proves that they are not broken. So everytime you talk about broken things in the context of balancing, please be aware that you already left objective territory and nobody will have to agree with you or even care for your thoughts...not when you start off with a massive overstatement. Do not expect to be taken seriously.
It is gamer slang. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Broken
Naniup (EUW)
: This season is terrible...why??
My first guess would be that you've started playing champions you haven't played much before? But judging your opgg you haven't played many games yet, League isn't a sprint it's a marathon.
: I haven't had to support at all. All my games are played in Top lane. My own performance is not the reason why auto-fill is cancer. It's cancer because it creates imbalanced games by forcing other people to play off-roles, which indirectly causes me to randomly lose games simply because those players get dumpstered against X role main players like myself. _(Like already explained here: https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4nquqj/when_i_see_auto_fill_enabled_i_dont_queue_up_and/ )_ There's no reason why such cancer system is enabled in Ranked which is supposed to be more competitive compared to Normals. As long as such system is enabled, Ranked is more or less a joke.
What does this link actually prove? A few reddit user dislike "autofill", so what? You can find tons of post in which people show their dislike towards the older Matchmaking-Methods as well. There is not a single post in which you can see actual data about how bad autofill is in comparison to the older ones. So im just gonna repeat myself here: As long as no one can prove that it became worse I don't see a reason to change/remove it.
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPdh1bL_4xE
This video, which is already over 1 year old by the way, actually just proves that it hasen't gotten worse at all. In the video It is mentioned that you were last pick around 20% of the time and that you had to play support 10-15% of the time before autofill was introduced. Looking at my matchhistory for Season 7 shows me that i had to play support 20 times out of ~200 games (10%), hence it definitely hasen't gotten worse for me. But that doesn't prove that it hasen't gotten worse for everyone else as well, so what each and everyone of you got to do, is to look into your matchhistory and look how often you actually got autofilled/had to play support and then you can comeback and state that autofill was a stupid idea.
: or how about just back to the Season 6 when auto-fill wasn't a thing yet?
Well, then i would read posts saying "For fcks sake give us back autofill" instead of posts saying "Fck autofill". I had to play support in season 6 from time to time and i have to play support in the current season from time to time. And as long as no one can prove that it became worse I don't see a reason to change/remove it.
elin990 (EUW)
: I just made an account with a name that already exists, but I have it now.
: Autofill/offrole needs to be removed.
So you want to go back to the good old times where you had to "respect the pickorder"? I don't think so.
: League points distribution based on performance
League (and many other competitive games) is too complex to have a Ranking-System which takes personal performance into account. It would just make everything worse.
looonster (EUW)
: Autofill, I just int till its over.
Riot will be like: "Oh no, the one and only LOOONSTER starts to int, time to remove autofill!"
: Autofill
> _**How come I rarely get autofilled**_ then all of a sudden I queue up for a game 10 minutes later after people dodge the game, It autofills me to support, I know it's needed and all that but if I wasn't the one dodging _**why am I the one constantly being Autofilled**_ to rolls I don't enjoy playing.. So what is it now? Do you get rarely autofilled or constantly? About how many autofills in 100 games are we talking? "Autofill" was introduced to shorten queue times and i think playing "autofill" from time to time doesn't hurt anyone.
: Flaming is bad, but cheating is A... OK
I would like to see how you expose a cheater in video-form. Because i think you are just searching for a reason why you lose your games.
Hydnoras (EUW)
: This is exactly why i said you wouldn't understand. You do not have the experience and knowledge. >I wouldn't have the audacity to say that i deserve high gold because i peaked high gold ones after several thousand of games. Maybe, but this isn't how it went for me. I didn't peak just once and after thousands of games. I was there for extended periods more than once. also gold is very different from diamond. The skill difference between players there is greater than it is in high elo and in dia+, people fluctuate between more divisions than in low elo. As an example, high dia players fluctuate between high dia and low dia and challenger players can fluctuate between high challenger and master tier. It's not as condense.
I don't need much game knowledge to analyse simple data. the more games = the lower the error rate in determining your rank. Seems you can't accept your rank, maybe that will actually make you more determined to escape that rank, maybe not. I do not really care to be honest. Wasn't my intention to make a huge discussion out of such a simple issue. Have a good day.
Hydnoras (EUW)
: >I know that it took you 2k games+ just to reach diamond Well if you count every season then yes. There isn't a single player in the game that has reached diamond in under 2000 games. But if you mean a season that i got to dia, even if you count all seasons i have climbed to diamond together, i have spent far less than 2000 games getting to diamond. Dunno where you even got the 2000 games from... >But It doesn't even matter if you reached it, it matters if you can hold it. True and my skill is enough to hold it. But if i get an unlucky win streak that drops me to plat, it's not my fault and again you can't say that i wouldn't deserve to be higher. As you said, lose streaks happen and for me they happen because of other people. I'm simply not bad enough to be the reason for a loss in the elo i'm at. Rarely it's just one person that is at fault ofc but i'm ALWAYS at the well performing end of things. So if you scale your teammates from 1-5 effectiveness, i would be at 4-5 and if i have a bad game, at 3, which means that i'm not holding my team back and if my team does well, i do well.
> Well if you count every season then yes. There isn't a single player in the game that has reached diamond in under 2000 games. There are plenty. > But if you mean a season that i got to dia, even if you count all seasons i have climbed to diamond together, i have spent far less than 2000 games getting to diamond. Dunno where you even got the 2000 games from... Season 6 and 7 on your main are 2k games, not even counting your smurf and the other seasons. > True and my skill is enough to hold it. But if i get an unlucky win streak that drops me to plat, it's not my fault and again you can't say that i wouldn't deserve to be higher. As you said, lose streaks happen and for me they happen because of other people. I'm simply not bad enough to be the reason for a loss in the elo i'm at. Rarely it's just one person that is at fault ofc but i'm ALWAYS at the well performing end of things. So if you scale your teammates from 1-5 effectiveness, i would be at 4-5 and if i have a bad game, at 3, which means that i'm not holding my team back and if my team does well, i do well. I wouldn't have the audacity to say that i deserve high gold because i peaked high gold ones after several thousand of games. But sure, have it your way. Good luck on the rift.
Hydnoras (EUW)
: >Everyone, be it bronze or challenger, could judge your op.gg pretty easily, 2000+ games in a certain elo speaks for itself. This is why you can't judge. I haven't played even close to that many games in diamond. As an example, in season 6 i got to d5 at the season end. In season 7, i was placed to silver 1 from diamond with 4-6 placements so most of season 7 games were also played in other elos. The tier graph shows when i took a break on parts where my rank stays the same (and LP) on multiple months. I had a break from 2017.08 to 2017.10 after the next time i reached d3 in tier graph, i only played to hold my rank after a brief decay. So when i actually played, i did reach d3-d2 pretty fast as the graph shows. >No, of course you don't belong in Platinum if you have a smurf sitting in diamond, what's the point here? The point is that the end of season rank is basically just a photo taken at a certain moment which doesn't actually represent anyone's actual skill level.
> This is why you can't judge. I haven't played even close to that many games in diamond. As an example, in season 6 i got to d5 at the season end. In season 7, i was placed to silver 1 from diamond with 4-6 placements so most of season 7 games were also played in other elos. The tier graph shows when i took a break on parts where my rank stays the same (and LP) on multiple months. I had a break from 2017.08 to 2017.10 after the next time i reached d3 in tier graph, i only played to hold my rank after a brief decay. So when i actually played, i did reach d3-d2 pretty fast as the graph shows. I know that it took you 2k games+ just to reach diamond, which doesn't really sound better at all. But It doesn't even matter if you reached it, it matters if you can hold it. But nevermind, if you think you deserve to be high diamond or whatever, then that's up to you.
Hydnoras (EUW)
: >Are you trying to tell me that autofilled toplaners playing tanks are the root of the problem toplane has as a role currently? Not specifically. Problem is that the lane is pretty much decided in champion select and there isn't enough difference between autofill win rates and top lane main win rates. Also most bruisers are simply bad. Most top lane mains like to play bruisers so naturally this just makes top lane not fun. >Your op.gg link actually just confirms what i said, you are low diamond since season 6, it's evident that low diamond is where you belong. Lol don't even ty to reason like this when you didn't even bother checking the tier graph. It's very clear from tier graph that i spend most of my time, whenever i played ranked last season, in dia 3-2. Not in low dia. Just because i end a season in a specific rank doesn't mean i belong in that rank. This account ended in plat 5 last season. Do i belong in plat 5? no. Your point is invalid. >You climbed back to low diamond with a 70% winrate and since you reached low diamond again you start to struggle. I don't struggle. I'm not the one struggling as is very apparent from my match history if you would have just even bothered to check it (i can understand if a silver-gold player doesn't know what to look for). It's my teams that struggle and just drag me down with them. I don't have any problems individually in that elo. That's why i said i will climb but it takes a stupid amount of games thanks to simple bad luck. >Losing streaks are pretty common as soon as someone reached his possible skill-level. They can also happen when matchmaking screws you over. It's not really uncommon in any elo no matter how good you are. My point still stands. I'm not at my elo yet but just being held back by a sudden streak of bad luck that will most likely pass at some point. You are really in no position to judge whether i belong to this elo or not as you lack the understanding about the game yourself.
> Not specifically. Problem is that the lane is pretty much decided in champion select and there isn't enough difference between autofill win rates and top lane main win rates. Also most bruisers are simply bad. Most top lane mains like to play bruisers so naturally this just makes top lane not fun. This barely scratches the surface of the problem the toplane recently has. Read the "Quick Gameplay Thoughts" i linked. > Lol don't even ty to reason like this when you didn't even bother checking the tier graph. It's very clear from tier graph that i spend most of my time, whenever i played ranked last season, in dia 3-2. Not in low dia. Just because i end a season in a specific rank doesn't mean i belong in that rank. This account ended in plat 5 last season. Do i belong in plat 5? no. Your point is invalid. Well, you should make a screenshot of this graph then, the graph at op.gg is showing me that you haven't even reached dia 2 at all and that you could hold dia 3 for a month 2 times, the rest of the season you were low dia. No, of course you don't belong in Platinum if you have a smurf sitting in diamond, what's the point here? > I don't struggle. I'm not the one struggling as is very apparent from my match history if you would have just even bothered to check it (i can understand if a silver-gold player doesn't know what to look for). It's my teams that struggle and just drag me down with them. I don't have any problems individually in that elo. That's why i said i will climb but it takes a stupid amount of games thanks to simple bad luck. > They can also happen when matchmaking screws you over. It's not really uncommon in any elo no matter how good you are. My point still stands. I'm not at my elo yet but just being held back by a sudden streak of bad luck that will most likely pass at some point. You are really in no position to judge whether i belong to this elo or not as you lack the understanding about the game yourself. Everyone, be it bronze or challenger, could judge your op.gg pretty easily, 2000+ games in a certain elo speaks for itself.
Hydnoras (EUW)
: >If that is true then why are champions like GP, Riven, Camille, Fiora etc. the most picked champions, with an above 50% winrate as well, in the toplane? Because those are what top mains play so they naturally have higher pick rates. However, their win rates are nothing special outside of gp who is slightly overpowered thanks to klepto. The mains play those because tanks simply aren't fun but you can still see that their win rates are not that good. Problem is that a main doesn't do that well against autofilled opponents because it's so easy to fill top with tanks and so top lane is basically a 50% win rate lane. >This just sounds like you reached your skilllevel and not like bad luck to be honest. Yes to you it might sound like it but it's completely as i said it is. If my skill level was around diamond 2 last season, you honestly think it's suddenly on high plat? yeah no. Even my match history proves it. If i'm consistently the best in my team and even in the entire match, i can't be in my own elo yet. http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=the+noob+magnet I really do not need to justify or prove anything to you but there is the clear proof. Even the games that would at first glance seem like i did poorly, i actually did pretty good when you look more closely. Games where i have poor kda is only because of my team %%%%ing up early so i suffer for it and i can't do anything alone. Even if i have a poor kda, my team has worse. Don't try to even hint that i would be where i belong because that is simply not true and anyone with a brain can see that from the match history alone.
> Because those are what top mains play so they naturally have higher pick rates. However, their win rates are nothing special outside of gp who is slightly overpowered thanks to klepto. The mains play those because tanks simply aren't fun but you can still see that their win rates are not that good. Problem is that a main doesn't do that well against autofilled opponents because it's so easy to fill top with tanks and so top lane is basically a 50% win rate lane. Are you trying to tell me that autofilled toplaners playing tanks are the root of the problem toplane has as a role currently? > Yes to you it might sound like it but it's completely as i said it is. If my skill level was around diamond 2 last season, you honestly think it's suddenly on high plat? yeah no. Even my match history proves it. If i'm consistently the best in my team and even in the entire match, i can't be in my own elo yet. http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=the+noob+magnet I really do not need to justify or prove anything to you but there is the clear proof. Even the games that would at first glance seem like i did poorly, i actually did pretty good when you look more closely. Games where i have poor kda is only because of my team %%%%ing up early so i suffer for it and i can't do anything alone. Even if i have a poor kda, my team has worse. Don't try to even hint that i would be where i belong because that is simply not true and anyone with a brain can see that from the match history alone. Your op.gg link actually just confirms what i said, you are low diamond since season 6, it's evident that low diamond is where you belong. You climbed back to low diamond with a 70% winrate and since you reached low diamond again you start to struggle. Losing streaks are pretty common as soon as someone reached his possible skill-level.
Saibbo (EUW)
: I still don't understand how people still play at WoW and CS GO.. so i guess it's not that "normal" to become bored i guess xD
WoW still gets expansions on a regular basis, CS:GO gets new maps, cases, operations etc. So yeah, enough new content to keep players interested. But there are plenty of people who still get bored by these games in the long run.
: is anybody else winning alot in ranked?
Yes, it is pretty normal to "climb" back to the elo you ended the last season with relatively fast.
: Conclusion gents/ladies
Sounds like an excuse someone would come up with, because he/she is not able to climb.
Hydnoras (EUW)
: Yes, top lane is the least played role now because it doesn't matter if you are good at it or not. Just pick a tank and afk farm your lane because you are too hard to kill and your wave clear is good. You will be useful in teamfight too so why would you ever pick anything else? Want to play riven? why would you when you can't kill your opponent anyway and your team fighting is way worse than theirs? Also carrying games has become almost impossible. I got to diamond this season with around 70% win rate. Climbed to dia 5 95LP and then a constant losing streak to 0 LP of uncarriable games. I got 21 LP from a win but after the losing streak to 0LP, i only gain 15 LP. That is simply bs. Why doesn't my mmr go down the same speed as my rank? why does it plummet 3 times faster for no reason and i have to suffer because of simple bad luck?
> Yes, top lane is the least played role now because it doesn't matter if you are good at it or not. Just pick a tank and afk farm your lane because you are too hard to kill and your wave clear is good. You will be useful in teamfight too so why would you ever pick anything else? Want to play riven? why would you when you can't kill your opponent anyway and your team fighting is way worse than theirs? If that is true then why are champions like GP, Riven, Camille, Fiora etc. the most picked champions, with an above 50% winrate as well, in the toplane? http://champion.gg/statistics/#?roleSort=Top&sortBy=general.playPercent&order=descend https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/diamond/plus/champions/ http://euw.op.gg/champion/statistics I believe the issue with the toplane is a different one than being too tank dominated or boring even https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/7VOAaqsF-quick-gameplay-thoughts-january-24 > Also carrying games has become almost impossible. I got to diamond this season with around 70% win rate. Climbed to dia 5 95LP and then a constant losing streak to 0 LP of uncarriable games. I got 21 LP from a win but after the losing streak to 0LP, i only gain 15 LP. That is simply bs. Why doesn't my mmr go down the same speed as my rank? why does it plummet 3 times faster for no reason and i have to suffer because of simple bad luck? This just sounds like you reached your skilllevel and not like bad luck to be honest.
: The Game Is Just Not Fun Anymore...
It is pretty normal that a game you played for years starts to become boring. But in my subjective opinion, it hasn't changed too much in the negative, some changes i like some i don't. Nothing new.
: I wanna say something
If more player like you decide to leave, the game will become a lot more pleasant.
Fajerk (EUW)
: Riot, thanks for your high quality rigged matchmaking.
You just seem to be mad about your recent losing streak and came to the boards to vent a bit. Take a break and come back with a clear head.
S0urce (EUW)
: It's evident that Riot has ignored the matchmaking issues that exist within the game for the past co
So you are expecting Matchmaking to match you with optimal teammates and opponents, without giving it the time to do so? Not going to happen. You already mentioned the solution yourself, you either play those 100 games to get back into game or you don't.
: is it sportsmanlike to make enemy tilt ?
By outplaying your enemies over and over again you already tilt them enough, no need to beat them up any further in chat. So no, it is definitely not sportsmanlike, don't know if it is bannable tho.
: Why do League players think that...
I think you are reading too much into it. They behave like bad winners simply to trigger the losers, not because they think it would make them better players or even pros.
: i dont know what to do anymore with my life
There are a few well known basics you got to follow if you want to climb relatively fast: - Stick to 1 main role, 1 secondary - Stick to around 3 champs for your main role, 1 for your secondary. I don't know what you expect if you start picking champs you barely ever touched in lanes you barely ever played.
: Ranked right now
Early Season was always a clownfiesta, you either skip it or play it.
Pyrosen (EUW)
: Panth feels so bad at the moment
Pantheon has terrorized the toplane enough. They should nerf him directly so that he can wait for his rework while being irrelevant till then.
: Someone told me that Plat players are average Elo... let's do some math please :)
Statistics are always to be treated with caution, espacially those for League. Every lol-statistics-site i saw so far extremely lacks intel, i mean can they even track everyone or do they even take the amount of games into account? Just saying 40% are Bronze, 30% are Silver, 20% are Gold, 5% are Platinum, 2% are Diamond, 1% are Master and 0.xy% are Challenger, without further information about the players, which are getting compared, is not sufficient in my opinion. You should sort the players by amount of games played. What is the average elo after 100 games played, what is the average elo after 200 games played an so on. League is a game that has to be learned, randomly throwing every player (regardless of amount of games played) into one pot and compare their elo makes absolutely no sense to me. So it might be very well the case that Platinum is the average elo after 500 games played, who knows actually?
Show more

INTERvener

Level 64 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion