borikuna (EUNE)
: how do you know its a scam tho? ;o also, why are you naming and shaming? ;o
> [{quoted}](name=borikuna,realm=EUNE,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=3is7Nyth,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-03-09T02:48:54.056+0000) > > how do you know its a scam tho? ;o > also, why are you naming and shaming? ;o you must be new to the internet...
Rioter Comments
Hell M00d (EUW)
: That one champion who always rocks in the enemy team and always fails in yours
shaco, on the enemy team there's a box and a shaco waiting in every bush, there are 3 shaco clones to gank all lanes at all times
: Is games less fun than they used to be?
personally for me it's the meta that ruined part of the fun for me, 6 years ago I could go annie ADC and no one gave a shit, I can pick any champion to go anywhere and no one cared, now if you do something outside of the meta and you lose the game you will be blamed for it and flamed, not to mention the elitist meta morons who troll if they even so much as suspect you go do something non meta, it's stupid and robs me of fun.
: Every skillshot is now global. Who will you main?
taric, they do not know what will come smashing them when they see a fabulous dazzling light following them, slowly but surely, that dazzling light will be their fabulous doom.
: ohhh! my first problem with windows 10! im so excited.
Faca4 (EUW)
: There is no meta atm, there is just.....
there is a meta, the DEFAULT meta
: What is it with these weird support picks?
I play support oriana all the time, her E gives a shield and passive armor/mr bonus if you want to play passively or you can max W first and go for the q/r/w combo for good damage and try and set up a kill in lane.
Rioter Comments
: Are we going to see U.R.F again this year?
: [Suggestion] Please Riot do not let people buy more than one type of boots.
it doesn't matter really, instead of buying 6 boots to troll they buy 6 tears to troll or they buy nothing to troll, this doesn't even stop trolling in the slightest so it really doesn't matter
Rioter Comments
: how you feel in aram
but then to get pulled any ways because broken hitboxes
: Congratulations Riot Games on your attrociously garbage matchmaking
hey, at least it isn't as bad as heroes of the storm
: Can Ashe support?
everyone can support
: Is it just me?
I chose fill in 8 games and got support 8 times, I don't mind because I like support but that just goes to show not many like playing support.
: Woke up this morning and got all exicited to see the Jhin Champion Spotlight...but then no Jhin!
they delay new champ releases for 1 week to build hype unfortuantely.
: 7 minute games
oh no they don't want to waste their time grinding IP woe is them!
Sveh (EUW)
: EUNE Mentality... typical
> [{quoted}](name=Sveh,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=2djWG2zn,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-02-01T09:18:14.531+0000) > > EUNE Mentality... typical if only you looked slightly to the right of my name you'd realize I'm from EUW
Sveh (EUW)
: Casuals, stay out of ranked.
nope, have the right to play whatever mode I want so deal with it.
: All i ask that you play rank with 3rd tier runes all slots reds yellows blues and quinns
or just fill em with T1 runes em, bloody cheap and replace me slowly 1 by 1. the problem lies with ranked having only a very mild restriction, being lvl 30 and owning 16/18 champions or something like that, you can go play co-op from lvl 1 to 30 and jump right into ranked with barely any runes and no pvp game knowledge.
: Lunar Revel Shop Changes
same here, on 2 of my accounts, 1 EUW and 1 NA I had 2 lunar shop skins gone and had to re-open them and there were different skins
: New champ select moaners
first time in the new champ select and didn't even knew I had to lock, was busy chatting with my team through steam so I figured I'd just let the timer run out for more time but nope...
314exeexe (EUNE)
: Why do people complain so much about the support role??
meta sheep OP, anything not played by the pro's is considered garbage because the majority of the people can't think for themselves
: and how is that a problem? It will encourage ppl to try different roles
> [{quoted}](name=OloloUpyachka,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=M8EiaEot,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-01-26T20:02:51.169+0000) > > and how is that a problem? It will encourage ppl to try different roles they choose fill and then proceed to play w/e they want, I can choose fill and when it places me support I can just go play zed bot.
: Fill Position and IP Boost
and then everyone chooses fill
: Just link this in chat: https://twitter.com/RiotLyte/status/689623553340080128 Maybe add this https://twitter.com/RiotLyte/status/689646191454195712 and this https://twitter.com/RiotLyte/status/689646508447178753
no one I know of ever opens links in the chat so that's pointless really.
Leonteus (EUW)
: Bring back Team Builder for Normal and let it replace Blind Pick
if you remove blind pick I don't even want to play LoL anymore, teambuilder's BORING, blind pick is there to get into a game right away not sit there for several minutes doing shit all.
1lam (EUW)
: Can you guys explain why people continue to lose when they are losing in row ?
: "Taric is not even a champ"
just use the mite/ignore function if people are being dicks
: A big thank you to the LCS pro's who are making a mockery of Dynamic Queue on NA Server
Godalor (EUW)
: Instead of Frost Queens Claim getting nerfed, why aren't the alternatives buffed?
Takeoff (EUW)
: First of all, what religion are you talking about? (Because god(s) are in many different religions) because the god you describe seems nowhere like any of the big religions (Islam, Hindu, Christianity).
christianity. ''Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NAB) If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.'' ''Exodus 21:7-11 NLT) When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are'' ''When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)'' people be calling the westboro baptist church crazy yet they're merely following the bible to the very letter, you could say they are the only true christians. but lets just keep saying that the old testament doesn't apply unless it's convenient for you to apply it. look at what a positive guy this god fellow is! you shouldn't be saying god is this amazing fellow when he has some disturbing rules in that bible of his.
Takeoff (EUW)
: You serious, god stands for something good. Satan doesn't simple as that.
god instruct you to stone your mother if she wears the wrong undergarments. gods instructs you to marry your daughter to her rapist. god tells you that a woman is not allowed to have authority over man and is to be submissive. god instructs you to stone to death all homosexuals. god is far from someone standing for something good.
: Because I don't see it being used in a positive way.
god isn't exactly being used in a positive way always either, killing gays, throwing people of buildings, descriminating against gays, telling a rapist to marry the person he raped and such, god isn't that great of a guy either so I deem it only fair satan is allowed.
Rioter Comments
: Give me one recording of you playing with a 4 man premade, losing and them being positive about it. For every one recording you give me, I'll give you 5 of a 4 man premade flaming the shit out of me and blaming me for every mistake, even their own. The fact is, when things go wrong, people like to assign blame. That's just how people work, it's basic psychology. When a 4 man premade is looking for blame, they'll never look for it among themselves. You're the only one left. Which means that even if you're the one comparatively doing the best on your team, you'll be the one blamed for each and every misstep, simply because nobody is going to blame their own friends when they can just as easily assign the blame to a random person they'll never see again. I never ever said "every game with a 4 man premade is going to turn into a bad experience". But the majority of them do. I've played enough games on normal draft to know that. Flaming is flaming. It doesn't matter if you're being flamed by 1 person or 4. But if all 4 of your teammates have no connection between them, it's less probable for them to all collectively start flaming you in specific at once. Conversely, when faced with a 4 man premade, the second one starts flaming you, you can be 90% certain the rest will follow. Especially if you try to defend yourself or, worse, call one of them out on a mistake they've made. This is experience talking, not paranoia. This has happened before more often than not. And no, muting everyone is just not a viable solution. It's a band aid. We might as well start papering over the cracks in regards to everything if we considered muting everyone at the start of the game as the go-to solution.
negativity bias is what skews your perception of 4 man premades, the 4 man premades that are positive don't always tell you they are a 4 man premade because they have no reason to, the bad ones on the other hand do have a reason to tell you because of report reasons.
prof1cy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dItzZ29M,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-15T13:06:01.272+0000) > > As far as i know the remaining "full" or "nigh-to-full" reworks to be done are Taric, Urgot, WW, Yorick and maybe Shaco. > > Nunu was mentioned back in the days, but i can't remember exactly what was said. Nothing feelds old or outdated about shaco though.
he's a hit or miss, he either gets ahead and is usefull/wins the game or gets behind and becomes completely useless, might as well be a 4 v 5.
: Okay, it happened. Taric was picked in the LCS.
well then prepare to get nerfed taric, who do you think you are? someone who can do allot? that's thresh's job.
Minstrel (EUNE)
: Still. It's not about averages. You only need to get an S once for a chest, and there are champions that are inarguably better at racking up stats than others. If you roll a Lux against a full melee comp, should you be rewarded for being lucky?
ranked games are sometimes won at champion select as well just like ARAM though. I do understand luck has more to do with it but excluding a player base doesn't seem like a very good thing to do. personally I never play normals because of the meta bullshit, though the players are more at fault, considering the meta to be holy and stuff, sure I can pick what I want...sort of but I either get flamed and blamed for everything if we're losing the game or I get ignored if we win the game even if I went 99999/0/99999 so that is why I play ARAM where you get picked a random champion without any flame attached to it.
Minstrel (EUNE)
: Well, the chest system does work when you do really well with a champion. With a random champion against random champions in a mode that is one big teamfight, that S loses its meaning...
arguably the S has more meaning because it requires you to play well on a random champion, meaning a champion you may not have allot if any experience with
: Your Season 6 Goals?!
have loot chests be droppable from ARAM
: Well, maybe he'll get nerfed soon :>
I think you mean buffed with the upcoming assassin item
: Glad to see Shen's toxic Q is gone
yeah I mean it was so frustrating facing shen when all he did was just Q{{champion:238}} you to death and when you wanted to gank him he just used E to get to safety{{champion:238}} thankfully that's gone now right, it just promotes boring gameplay while laning, {{champion:238}} good thing there isn't any other champion who does exactly what he does {{champion:238}}
Rayz019 (EUNE)
: A sightstone carries 4 wards, not 3 , you can only have 3 placed at a time, but it carries 4 charges. My warding as a mid laner won't be anywhere near the support's warding. 2 wards and a pink vs 4 wards, a pink and a sweeper.
sightstone has 3 ward charges, only if you upgrade it does it get 4 ward charges
: Could we get atleast 1 skin sale reroll?
why reroll? who wouldn't like 3 akali skins while not owning akali, or a lee sin skin without owning lee sin, or a diana skin without owning diana
Agidyne (EUW)
: There should be a warning like this every time you go SoloQ.
unless you're just a chill guy/gall in which case you don't suffer
Tauebchen (EUW)
: Will League be milked to death now?
idk, tencent bought big shares of riot games in februari 2011 and IP gains were nerfed in March 2011, never know what might happen
Johag (EUW)
: [BUG] Twisted fate killing himself
do you use devour? I know morde can hurt himself with devourer
xMidnight (EUW)
: If u honestly think people who spam ''ff20'' and negative attitude spams surrender votes cus the other team has 2 more kills are not a reportable offense, i see no use talking to u.
the thead starter was talking about people who surrender, not spam surrender or be negative all the time
Show more

IS1E531E3F964193

Level 10 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion