Dzsime (EUNE)
: and the third game is support again......i just dodge it.
Look, I am not saying that you won't get support. In general it's obviously the least prefered role, and therefore chances are you are likely to get support when filling. What I am saying, is that it isn't AS bad as some people make it look like. You can get other roles when filling, that was mainly what I was trying to say here.
Dzsime (EUNE)
: I fixed the role selection
Honestly, I main support, and whenever I just go for fill, I only get support half of the time. Really, I've been put jungle and top even while filling. I've even been put jungle when picking support as preference. Your sample size might be to small to make such conclusions. Next to that, the joke is old.
Rioter Comments
Soarburn (EUW)
: I dont even think you should be rewarded for levelling up although getting a small bit of IP would be nice just a system in which you could see how much effort you have put into this game. It would also make XP boosts well useful to riot in making money. Those sites arent accurate they use averages based on the matches you played. Also I think there should be a way to see your statistics for non ranked games. Also changing the champion mastery page to show all your level 5's
Well there's a whole spectrum of problems here apparently. For one, XP boosts would completely ruin the system of 'seeing how much time you put into the game' because they would make it unaccurate. Plus, no rewards means noone is gonna buy boosts. More on the champion mastery page is something I would agree on though, that's kinda what you need after a while. But it would make stuff look less organized and stuff.. Ah I don't know. I find improving your rank to honestly be the best reward and sign of how much time you have put into the game. It's actually rewarding, you got better at the game, and as a result (hopefully) have more fun. I don't really need those unlimited levels to show off. Sorry if you disagree {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Soarburn (EUW)
: The problem with champion masteries is you can only see the top 3 level 5's if you have a fourth level 5 it just disappears.
Yea True. However, there is a combination of statistics that basicly already show how much you've played. Champion mastery/ mastery score + amount of wins + ranking on the ladder + season rewards. Alls of them combined any player can give a good estimate to how much you've played. Next to that, I think having infinite levels will just be boring after a while. There'll be no good reward system (probably) for getting to a certain level, and so it'll be a quite meaningless statistic. And there are sites like how much time wasted on lol to see how many hours you put into the game if you really really need to show off. So yeah, I don't really see the point of going beyond lvl 30
Soarburn (EUW)
: Infinite levels?
Well that's where champion mastery comes in now right? You can see how much you have played a single champion, or, collectively played all champs according to rank. Summoner levels are just there for new players, I think it should be kept there, you can be easily wayyy too intimidated by a player with level of say OVER 9000!!!!!
Revinz (EUW)
: I want you to read what I wrote again, because you clearly didn't understand it. > she is **way too easy** to outplay at the moment. Not saying that she shouldn't be outplayable at all, just it is way too easy to do at the moment. Resulting in her being underpowered, since she won't be getting her damage off in most cases. I think she is good in low elo (bronze-gold) but not in high elo, because of that low elo players are terrible at dodging. What is the difference between off-balanced and underpowered? Off-balanced means not being in a good state. Underpowered means being too weak, aka not in a good state. So it is pretty much the same. That being said > If you do think illaoi is underpowered, you should probably practice more. Applies to you aswell. > And every champion should be outplayable, that's how this game should work. Where did I say that she shouldn't be outplayable? Nowhere.
I think you misunderstood my intentions. I don't want to offend you in any way, I just disagree with your point made, and I was **surprised** that you think she is underpowered more than anything. As for the outplayabiltiy: In what way do you think she is too easy to outplay? Because she does belong in the category of juggernauts, these massive walls that, if they get close, do so much damage that you will shout at your screen in frustration, and as is usual for this category, they are easily kited with a little mobility. (So I am generally interested to know where you see the 'too easily outplayed' specifically, I want arguments, me gusta arguments ^^)
Revinz (EUW)
: Thank you! Finally someone who can actually see that she is underpowered! I really thought I was the only one. But of course, she can deal crazy amount of damage, however, she is way too easy to outplay at the moment.
Uhm I don't think he meant 'underpowered', more off a sort off balanced champion, if you know what to do. If you do think illaoi is underpowered, you should probably practice more. And every champion should be outplayable, that's how this game should work.
f7cough (EUNE)
: I disagree with permabans when money has been put into the account. I think it is probably illegal what they do, even if you agree to the terms, I am pretty sure the way they take away your unlocked content (skins, etc) is not right
Well that's pretty much what you agreed to. It's probably in the terms of use somewhere, you play the game, you agree that they can undertake these kinds of actions, that's how it is. What happened to this guy does seem unfair, however. And if he can really proof it showing that the IP wasn't his and such, I hope he can arrange things with riot.
CR1MS0N (EUW)
: I just had a normal game and i literally rekt Riven and later she cried about how unfair this patch is for her. I guess it's not a rule for every Riven ;D {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
Well there are always some players who don't know how to utilize the good changes, and players who have a bad game ofc ;)
CLNinja (EUW)
: Vayne can now get 12% max true health damage on her silver bolts which obliterates any tank, now even Mundo. Grievous wounds every auto for only 1350 while mages need 2800~.
Or even worse, the other upgrade of LW... MOOOOORRRREEEE PERCENTAGE HP DAMAGE MOOOOOOORRRREEEEE!!!!!!
: Patch 5.22- The whole world is UNbalanced
So I see a lot of (justified) complains about the ADC's in this patch, but I want to adress another maybe not so well know issue. The fact that Riven is brought back to her old glory again. What do I mean by this? The mastery 'Fervor of Battle' grants riven basicly what her passive does as well. So her passive damage is effectively doubled by having this mastery keystone. Thinking back a long time ago, they nerfed her passive because it made her trades too good. Welp, now the nerf has been un-done, and boy, does it hurt to lane against a lvl 1 riven. Let alone higher levels onward. Rito, pls adress everything, things are broken. Also, turrets after the outer ones die waaaaay to easily now. Not good.
Declined (EUNE)
: Too much green.
Crounty (EUW)
: He disappears from the map when he uses ult(he doesnt become invisible he really disappears) and comes back with his clone. My guess is that since he disappears, the "travel speed" from that kick doesn't get negated so he flys while he is out of map and there are no obstacle for him since he isnt on the map.
I had the same thought, but the knockback is a fixed distance not something to do with speed that carries on or something. It's just a 'mechanic' with shaco, where your ult slightly displaces you and where your clone land, it's not exactly the same spot as you started on. So the dragon really hasn't got anything to do with this, other than making shaco be close enough to the wall so that this trick can happen.
EDYinnit (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=IcyPhoenix1100,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8b4df7uo,comment-id=0006000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-14T15:21:02.817+0000) > > Yes, good point. I still doubt however, what the power of the item will be, I think it can get out of hand really really quickly, if the numbers are just a little wrong. There is also little counterplay against the item. Zhonya's can be timed against you because you are stuck, you can work around QSS by timing your cc right and not all at once. The counterplay against this item would be completely disengaging your assassin or completely refocussing to engage someone else. There are champions that can have this effect on a teamfight as well, but I don't know if it's a good idea to give this power to an item. > So I'm basically just afraid of the impact this item can have, which might result in all tanks getting nerfed through some Rito logic, IDK. A very valid fear. Because it isn't enough that tanks are already the worst for itemisation, better nerf armour because juggers build some, right? :v Honestly, while Martyr brings a fantastic option for protecting allies, it still fails to address the real issue for tanks. A full-built tank still dies in 5 seconds against an equal-built damage opponent, particularly ADCs, and rarely have the damage (in the case of _real_ tanks, not fighters or juggers) to achieve the ideal "90% received damage reduction -> 10% damage done vs. 90% damage done -> 10% received damage reduction" kind of comparison against their damage opponents due to diminishing resistances and penetration. Add an additional share of damage to that and the Time To Live for a tank is probably going to drop even more. When you die in 4 seconds, why not just build damage if you have the option? Dead enemies deal 100% reduced damage. > 60% of the damage received after the target's resists dealt as if true damage to your own health? > 60% of the unmitigated damage dealt to target (raw values) dealt to you and reduced by your resists? > 60% of damage after target's resists dealt to you and reduced by your own resists? > > I honestly don't know. If I were to guess it would be the second option, and I hope it would be the second option, because it's probably the most balanced, although the first might prove for some interesting situations, stacking health would then be more effective than building armor/mr, which is interesting. Regarding the possibility of it being option 1: the item itself gives health without resists - which would follow logically with self-synergistic effects like Shiv (attack speed -> stacks faster) and BotRK (attack speed -> more %hp passive procs). However, I don't feel like that addresses the severe weakness that resistance has (particularly armour) in current League. It just makes health-ball champs even more effective (Titanic Hydra already supplied this offensively, Warmog supplies it defensively.. I suppose Martyr supplies it in utility?), and BOTRK reign even more supreme than it already does, in its overtuned/overloaded state. Until there's good resistance itemisation, armour that isn't reduced by 54% on already slot-inefficient items, true tanks are still going to have their issues.. they're more reliant on support from their team (specifically damage sources) than the ADC is. And that's just wrong.
I completely agree. Well said sir. Thanks for the great discussion, I enjoy these, and I hope you have a nice day ^^
EDYinnit (EUW)
: Saving yourself from burst as a mage is as easy as pressing Zhonya at the right time. Saving yourself from killer CC can be as easy as hitting QSS. You have to manage reaction time and distance (I don't recallthe cast range of Martyr) - you can't just selfcast or simply press the button and have it automatically target the right person. The Shiv example wasn't really a matter of the item strength, but its function - for every millisecond of faster clear Shiv gives to a weak clearing carry, a faster clearing carry gains the same if they buy it too. Its power is also heavily invested in the active, too. As with most tank items, its slot efficiency is god-awful at only 400 hp and 10% CDR. It'll never be a must-buy because it doesn't have the raw stats to back it up where its niche functionality isn't needed - look at BotRK for an example of this. Even against non-health-stacking champions, you get some nice stats and an immensely powerful active (kiting), while the passive is weaker. Martyr's is the inverse, you get comparatively weak passive power for a strong active. The active won't even be all that strong unless you have the right stats yourself. You wouldn't see a squishy 2000 hp champ pick up Martyr because "damage reduction OP" when it means _two_ champions get killed in a vain attempt to save one. Plus, Kayle and Zilean save people with a single click, so it's not exactly unheard of. In fact, they can't even double-down on the strength of the item effectively like the Shiv example - they have a saviour button, but generally don't get beefy enough to make sharing the damage worthwhile. --- Having said that, before I ruminate more, I forget how exactly the sharing worked.... 60% of the damage received after the target's resists dealt as if true damage to your own health? 60% of the unmitigated damage dealt to target (raw values) dealt to you and reduced by your resists? 60% of damage after target's resists dealt to you _and_ reduced by your _own_ resists?
Yes, good point. I still doubt however, what the power of the item will be, I think it can get out of hand really really quickly, if the numbers are just a little wrong. There is also little counterplay against the item. Zhonya's can be timed against you because you are stuck, you can work around QSS by timing your cc right and not all at once. The counterplay against this item would be completely disengaging your assassin or completely refocussing to engage someone else. There are champions that can have this effect on a teamfight as well, but I don't know if it's a good idea to give this power to an item. So I'm basically just afraid of the impact this item can have, which might result in all tanks getting nerfed through some Rito logic, IDK. >Having said that, before I ruminate more, I forget how exactly the sharing worked.... 60% of the damage received after the target's resists dealt as if true damage to your own health? 60% of the unmitigated damage dealt to target (raw values) dealt to you and reduced by your resists? 60% of damage after target's resists dealt to you and reduced by your own resists? I honestly don't know. If I were to guess it would be the second option, and I hope it would be the second option, because it's probably the most balanced, although the first might prove for some interesting situations, stacking health would then be more effective than building armor/mr, which is interesting.
: > Compare this: Some tanks have abilities in their kit that are specifically aimed at tanking FOR other people, like Braum's shield, and Shen's taunt. What this item will do is pretty much give this ability to every tank there is, regardless of their kit. Well I don't really think most people consider Shen's taunt the same as Braum's shield Shen taunt is closer to a stun in that it locks down the targets and prevents them from running and dealing damage (to other targets then Shen)
Well yeah, but for sake of argument I chose to consider a taunt as tanking FOR other people, as you do make it so they can't attack anyone else.
EDYinnit (EUW)
: Seriously, though, the same thing applies here as has applied with every failed item introduction that is _meant_ to 'even' the playing field: _Nothing stops the champions strong in that area from buying the item meant to help other champions compensate their weakness in that area_. See: {{item:3087}} "for wave clear". It was _intended_ to give weak minion-wave clearing ADCs like Ezreal an option to deal with hard push - but nothing really stops good-clear ADCs e.g. Tristana picking it up and either doubling that inherent pressure (opponent doesn't buy Shiv), or at worst losing nothing in comparison (both buy it). So Martyr's Gambit gives other champions the power to defend a target like Braum etc... Nothing stops Braum picking it up as well, and expanding his defensive options. Now you have a tool to defend your ADC from assassin-burst like Rengar while saving your Unbreakable shield to point towards the enemy mid-laner or other high-priority skillshot champ. You get to block that Sejuani ult from the sidelines without leaving an opening for your carry to be burst down from another angle; others get the opportunity to go in and engage with CC or whatever while keeping their defensive options open. What's the problem?
I'm not against the item, like I said, I would love to be able to make big protective plays in teamfights as an active tank. I am afraid that what the item gives is too much. Being able to soak up at least half of the damage that is aimed and done to someone else, without considering positioning and such, is very very strong. So to try and see how items with similar actives (adding a lot to a kit) I put DFG in comparison. What you say is indeed a good comparison, Shiv gives waveclear, but I feel it is weaker it what it gives. The charge and damage it does don't instantly clear a wave, they just help to do so. While DFG literally gives burst, and Martyr's would soak up sooo much damage that what it adds is so much more than e.g. Statik does. In your description of that amazing teamfight, the issue is that everything the enemy team does will be useless. Saving someone from a rengar burst shouldn't be done as easily as just pressing the button for an item, because rengar's whole kit is that ult assassination. Being able to prevent that AND being able to do the normal tank stuff your champion would normally do, is just too much I think.
: yeah i was like .-. well that is an interesting name for a poro, he i prolly a sneaky one xD
Like a ninja poro? {{champion:85}} + {{summoner:31}} ? IT'S SO CUTE :3
Cosantoir (EUW)
: Coach me to gold.
For me personally, I've had great succes with maining Braum support on botlane. This is mainly because as Braum you can kind of secure that your adc isn't going to do badly in losing lane, as Braum is great at peeling and generally keeping anyone safe. Because of this you can keep your adc safe in the laning fase, and in teamfights you can protect the person that is doing best or needs it most, to ensure Tons of Damage. The cc you bring is great in combo's with like a yasuo or something as well, which is only another positive right ^^ So yeah, I don't know if you like Braum at all, but it has been working out for me, it might for you as well ^^ btw. Since when can rammus support? I have never seen that, interesting.
Adon (EUNE)
: How to make montage's
Hey Adon, I personally don't know anything about editing or anything, but I've seen some very good edits on YouTube. One of the examples is from the channel 'Thepeacepigeon', you've probably seen them in some community spotlight riot puts up once in a while. The main editor has uploaded the following video about the replay/edit system he uses to do his editing, maybe it is a good start for making montages. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bIumXUveeY Apart from that, all the tips I'm able to give you is: Let your own motivation, your own favourite champion or best plays inspire you to make some awesome montages. Hope this is of some use to you ^^
Puckab (EUW)
: I can't install League of Legends, please help!
Greetings Puckab, I wish I could give you instant tips on what to do, but I'm not really an expert. However, here are a couple links to Riot approved posts about common fixes, check them out, there is probably a fix in there for you. http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/WsOTGOgJ-patch-519-common-troubleshooting-steps-and-issues http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/rEBuHeWM-experiencing-a-tech-problem-find-the-common-fixes-here Hope your issue can be solved ^^
tumppi25 (EUNE)
: I want to thank everyone who has ever posted something positive here.
Keep up the great work everyone! Together we shall make this one community to be proud off!
duckarp (EUNE)
: Don't apologize for that, it's nice of you :)
Agidyne (EUW)
: This is why Zed is broken.
BUT GRAVES CAN'T HAVE HIS FLIPPING CIGAR ^^
duckarp (EUNE)
: > It's better than most books I've read That's a little disturbing to be honest =)
Well.... Alright I'll admit it... I exaggerated a little... Sorry man, just like to keep things as positive as they can be, it drives motivation, and I wanna see more amazing stuff on boards so yeah, there is some reasoning ^^
EDYinnit (EUW)
: Shh, let me {{champion:12}} ult + {{item:3911}} to remove all burst from the game in peace. Maybe I'd actually be able to have an impact in a fight more than once per 10 seconds!
Oh yeas, you COW you, you will be OP you... Just think of this: {{champion:36}} + {{champion:12}} +{{champion:201}} +{{champion:98}} + any hypercarry ( {{champion:67}} or {{champion:11}} or sth.), who will be completely immune to all damage xD
: it's funny cuz that is exactly how that conversation would go xD awwww you have a soft spot for poros tooooo q.q *hug squeeze* You are super kind {{summoner:31}}
*Huuuugggggg* ^^ >amazing poro that is quiteness Wow just realised I wrote 'quiteness' instead of 'cuteness' xD Leaving it there cause its amazing xD
: Martyr's Gambit: The Solution For "True" Tanks?
I really like the idea, but I think it requires some thought. Here's why: (Don't get me wrong I do like the item, but there are consequences to implementing) As a main Braum and shen player I am often playing this type of tanks you describe. So I love the idea of feeling more usefull in fights and overall in the game. But what you must consider is how much it adds to the role of tanks. What I mean by this is that a tank is not anymore that wall that gets in the way in teamfights, but instead of that more of a support for basicly every person who will get focussed. The impact is indeed that tanks will get a much greater part to play, nothing wrong with that, but maybe it adds too much. Compare this: Some tanks have abilities in their kit that are specifically aimed at tanking FOR other people, like Braum's shield, and shen's taunt. What this item will do is pretty much give this ability to every tank there is, regardless of their kit. If you don't think this is a problem, remember why deathfiregrasp was removed from the game. It gave pretty much every mage, control or assassin, the ability to nuke down an opponent, essentially buffing the kit of every mage who weren't able to do that without it. It gave burst to a champion that shouldn't have it. Comparing this to the tank item, some tanks will now get added ability to tank FOR other people, which wasn't in their kit. It basicly gives them a partial absorbing Braum shield that cannot be worked around. This is why it might be very riscy to try and implement such an item. Again, I'm not neccesarily against the item, I'm more afraid of it. With balancing numbers and costs and stuff, some pretty balanced item could be achieved, but I don't know if it's a good idea to achieve that item.
: *nibbles on the last one* *looks at icy* *gibs half of the last cookie* :3
*accepts half of that delicious cookie* ... ... Icy: Why is it all soggy? Vixen: ....uuuuhhhh..... Icy: I did tell you not to let those poro's onto these did I not? Vixen: .....uuuuuhhhh.....well......you know...... Icy: .......... Icy: *looks at little poro staring at cookie* Icy: Alright little guy, this one's for you then, enjoy :3 Icy: *gibs the last bit of that amazing cookie to the amazing poro that is quiteness*
: If you need help with em, i will gladly volunteer as tribute :p
...Hey! Wait, I want some too! Leave some for meeeee!!
: I don't even know how to respond to this, you are so kind ^-^ *hugs* Yes i honestly hope we can change the community slowly but surely by just working together and realising we are all human in the end behind our screens :) Not some bots you play with that have no feelings or have bad internet >.>
> [{quoted}](name=Vixen 7,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jtHPYoZ5,comment-id=00190000,timestamp=2015-10-12T18:30:24.557+0000) > >Not some bots you play with that have no feelings That said though, in an coop vs AI game, or custom against bots: DESTROY THEM ALL! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! Oh, and who did write the 5th symphony of Beethoven? *Credit to those who know this reference ^.^*
: The story about the unbreakable bond between enemy laners
The goosebumps man... This story... It's better than most books I've read {{item:3070}} But honestly, this is what I hope the complete community is aiming to achieve. Respect for your opponents, that disconnects can happen and that they shouldn't be punished for it. What a great and inspiring story, thank you
: Petition to rename TheLUCKYfighter from jr wrenchman to baby wrenchman
This complete comment section and post are just pure gold in quality and amusement. I am literally laughing all the way down to the bottom of the page (and yes you can do that now, because I said so ^^). You can taste the salt in theLUCKYfighter's comments, and see the joy in xCillion's, keep up the great work guys, you all are amazing!
Caraméla (EUW)
: please don't speak if u don't know :) I've been through this stage (the stage of "don't blame your teammates, instead guide them to the right choices bla bla bla") and never worked. no. 90% of my games are lost cause of my teammates and i'm at least sure about that even no one in the community agrees.
Maybe somewhere you are right. People lose games because other people aren't playing well. That's how basicly every game works when you go about having teamplay involved. That doesn't state however, that your attitude can be like this. You can't just go around thinking, 'I only lose cause of teammates and no luck'. Because what will happen is: _nothing_. Yup, nothing. You will keep losing those games, 'because of your bad teammates'. What you should be doing instead is thinking 'What could I have done in this game?', and 'Is there anything I did badly or should be improving?'. Now I'm sure that if you answer these questions truthfully, your teamplay, and win ratio, will improve. If you with your attitude answer these questions and you keep coming to a 'no, I couldn't have done anything better', there are still a couple of options: 1. If you're serious about trying to improve, get a friend to spectate and let them answer these questions for you, they'll probably answer them better, because it can be hard to see your own mistakes. 2. Switch roles and try new champions. If you are stuck in some sort of loop in not being able to improve, try new things, there are many options in this game, it could work out great. 3. Stop playing the game. Yup. If all else fails and you still think literally ALL of your teams are bad you play with, maybe it's just best for you to stop playing the game. Come back in a year or so. Because now you will be only negatively influencing the game for the other players who might be trying their best. I seriously hope it doesn't have to come to this option, for any player, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Start with yourself, and only when you are **literally** the best player in the world, can you start complaining like you are, sir.
: Idea new item for support!
Hmmm... Interesting idea. Although I'm not necessarily against the idea, here are some things you might not have considered while thinking about this: -Not a single champion is really designed to defend a turret alone against an enemy team, unless that champion is aimed at doing not much else than waveclear. What I mean by this is that if you have an ADC, or a toplaner alive alone under that turret, they wouldn't be able to do much more than you to defend it. So a support having issues isn't really a surprise. -The game is designed around a single player not being able to defend a turret. Because well, if a team wins a teamfight, they should be able to get objectives, that's how a MOBA works, and really how it should stay. Giving a single player the abilty to defend a turret alone, is like giving a single player the ability to control the dragon or something (Oh.. Wait... {{champion:82}} ) _That is inteded as a joke, morde needs to do stuff to get that done first._ Now again, don't get me wrong, I hate that feeling too, just standing there, powerless to do anything to defend that vital objective, but it's part of the game, know when to let something like that go. *Insert Frozen Joke here* Please do respond with your opinion on these comments! There's nothing better than a good argument about some good idea's, they'll only get better because of it ^^
Altiverse (EUNE)
: I think the main reason to that is because seeing a higher-than-you league in the enemy team discourages you, same for a Champion with high mastery. I know there are sites like LoLNexus out there, but I guess it's out if Rito's control.
Exactly this is why Riot doesn't show the enemy stats. Yes a lot of players do check these sites to see the stats anyway, but that is a matter of choice. There are a lot of players who know that checking out these sites will only decrease their fun in playing or ruin the game before hand, and so will not check these sites. I am one of those players. I prefer not seeing much more of who I am up against than the champion this summoner is playing. I do not need to know at all that this person is bronze/silver/gold/plat/dia/master/challenger, because honestly, I don't care, and I know it will only make my game worse. That is why Riot isn't, and shouldn't be showing these borders or things for the enemy team.
xMoraisx (EUW)
: Champion Mastery
Well if you mouse over people in your friends list, you can see how much, cumutatively, mastery points they have. So I guess that is the closest thing there is to seeing how many champions they have mastered. Although it is more of a, look at me I've played a lot since this system came out. But yeah, bragging rights are cool right?
Takeoff (EUW)
: No, normals have a lot of variety while in URF people just find the most OP champions and keep spamming them for ever.
Variety isn't the only difference. Most tactics and teamcomps, splitpushing, teamfight, counterjungle etc. Are only viable in normal summoners rift. With URF most tactics are just about having fun and trolling, which makes it so incredibly amazing for that one week, because it doesn't really matter what you do. But after that there is no challenge in playing URF, it's just the same every game. And so it gets repetitive.
Zergan (EUNE)
: Return URF(Ultra Rapid Fire)
It would honestly be fun for not more than two weeks. At most. Every year in april is great to keep it fresh and entertaining, permanent URF would make it kinda repetative.
: Me. Braum {{champion:201}} . And vodka. No words or questions needed, only friendly songs and memories of good fortune.
I'm afraid his poison is milk, not vodka. Sorry to ruin it man, but with gragas the party would be better ;)
: Can we get the mini quest/easter eggs removed from ranked?
Hmm. I'm not so sure, but I believe they did generally remove some of these hidden passives. Like het ninja interaction does not exist anymore, as far as I know. About the mini-quest like rengar-khazix, I do not have a clue to be quite honest. Sorry. I do agree though, and I think riot does too, so have hope, if it hasn't been changed already
: Me:Rengar bro watcha doin? {{champion:107}} :huntin,shh we need to play it safe,we are against lee sin he can still shut us down Me:AAaaa,don;t you fcking trust me? {{champion:107}} :Raww,nope Me:i have 100 k mastery on you..wtf {{champion:107}} :Lies,,you have 99k Me:aaa,yeah,well almost 100 k {{champion:107}} :Shh,his coming,don;t fck up my combo Me:wait for me to concentrate {{champion:107}} :goggogoogo now,press Q mid air Lee sin escapes Me:ups,well atleast he didn't kill you {{champion:107}} :Rawww. Me:come on kitty,let's play again {{champion:107}} :No Me:well,it's my my game,my pc so deal with it kitty:) {{champion:107}} :Rawww Me:wtf,move you stupid cat,move,fking lags.Report Riot Me:what are you doing rengar,go,kill,do something {{champion:107}} :Raw..nope Lesson of the day:don't flame:)..hate the player not the champion
Well... That escalated quickly xD
: If you met your main...
Me : So uhm hi! {{champion:201}} : STAND BEHIND BRAUM! Me : ... Hey! ... I am trying to talk to you! I don't want to talk to your back! {{champion:201}} : The darker the sky, the lighter the stars... The heart is the strongest muscle! Me : Uhm... Braum, are you trying to seduce me? {{champion:201}} : Sometimes an Icy heart just needs a warm smile! {{champion:201}} : _Hands over all the poro's_ Me : Aawh... Thanks Braum _Intense poro hugging_
: Thanks for saying that, means a lot! :) I'm glad it can be of an assistance to you!
And congratz on the wrechnman-label/tag/being? I don't know how to call it, but anyway... Congratz!!
Eveninn (EUW)
: Good morning my dearest community!
Morning everyone! Have a great day!
: I was thinking obout explaining jungle (routes, how to gank, etc) in detail, some teamfighting tricks, dodging tips, etc It's still a concept but I'm thinking of it, do you have any suggestions to put into them? :)
Yea sounds good! I would add some details about situational items, like banshees or randuin's/thornmail, and explain when it's good to get these. Maybe something about using summoner spells effectively both in picking them and in usage within a game. Great that you do this amazing stuff, keep up the great work!
: It used to be one part initially ^.^ I split it because I didn't want to overwhelm a new player. Once he is ready for the next step, he can go to the next part. I've also tought about making a part 3 including even more advanced information, what do you think about that?
Interesting for sure! What do you plan on putting in it? You covered a lot already ^^
: [GUIDE] - Part 2 - As the journey continues!
This is so awesome! I really like how it continues nicely where the last part left off, really really nice.
: [GUIDE] - Part 1 - A new player's arrival!
Wow impressive! I'm definitly keeping this link somewhere if someone ever needs some help with beginning League of Legends. Good work!
Show more

IcyPhoenix1100

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion