Gebba (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Im Like Yisus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=I9jMfVMu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-28T21:51:27.313+0000) > > Even when I spam f*cking or something. This is not used to offend Anyone. No but it's disruptive behaviour which would be punishable anyways.
> > No but it's disruptive behaviour which would be punishable anyways. Nonsense. This is strong language + using little swearwords which are used in the daily life anyways. I am not offending or harassing anyone with it.
Gebba (EUW)
: Well its only 3 games... If this is your first offense i think you should skip chat ban straight in to 2 weeks if you got MANY reports, but it definetely deserves a perma ban if you've gotten punished before or these 3 games are just examples out of like 30 games. Either way, can't say i'm mad. As a Yi main our reputation is bad enough, we don't need you making us look worse than we already are. Reading the comments where you said you don't believe that this is offensive and inflammatory, is wrong. I get that you don't see it that way, but Riot does. Maybe if you didn't specifically direct it towards somebody it would be _at least_ less so, but looking at the chat it's clear you are **intentionally** degrading **someone**. Your words are toxic but maybe not toxic _enough_, but your mentality at the time was also toxic. You put effort in to toxicity, you didn't just flame a little and then leave it, you put effort in to carrying the toxicity forward. If you would see my chat log for example, it would be like: ''leashless'' ''gj'' ''wp'' ''LOL'' ''gj'' ''gg wp'' Maybe throw in a ''stfu'' like once every 25 games or something. Compare that chat log to your bible of toxicity and that's kind of the problem. Also playing with duo helps because you can PM them about how bad your team is instead of saying it in public chat, then you get to rant without getting punished.
> > Either way, can't say i'm mad. As a Yi main our reputation is bad enough, we don't need you making us look worse than we already are. > What is your point? like you act like i've been shouting extremely bad things to people, I didn't do that. Besides this, this is a perfect example of actually attacking someone, what you just said. > Reading the comments where you said you don't believe that this is offensive and inflammatory, is wrong. I get that you don't see it that way, but Riot does. Maybe if you didn't specifically direct it towards somebody it would be _at least_ less so, but looking at the chat it's clear you are **intentionally** degrading **someone**. Again it's not. The worst things I've said is outlining the reason why the player has to be reported. And saying that he deserved to be punished for that. And yes this is intentionally, but it is not degrading someone on his playstyle. By the fact that someone is griefing or feeding on purpose; should be punished. Not for saying that someone is having an offensive behaviour and he / she will be reported for that. > > Your words are toxic but maybe not toxic _enough_, but your mentality at the time was also toxic. Isn't it strange when someone is offending multiple players or just me, for something. You are going to defend others / yourself, won't u? I didn't attack him on his bad behaviour by saying swearwords or offending elements. The worst thing I said is: you are reported for your behaviour .... hopefully u will be punished for it, you deserve it. This is the hard truth. > If you would see my chat log for example, it would be like: > ''wp'' > ''gj'' > ''gg wp'' These things are in my chatlog aswell, so what is your point? > Maybe throw in a ''stfu'' like once every 25 games or something. Compare that chat log to your bible of toxicity and that's kind of the problem. Also playing with duo helps because you can PM them about how bad your team is instead of saying it in public chat, then you get to rant without getting punished. This makes no sense aswell. Because saying shut the f*ck up, is offensive. So even one thing like this is reportable, that's one. The second thing, Even if I write essays, Aslong it is not offensive or harassing it is NOT bannable. So is my chatlog. And PM to my premade about how bad a team(mate) could be ideal, but wasn't needed because I've played with premades on discord. This could be the place where i've been offensive about players. BUT, I didn't say anything offensive to any unknown players in-game
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
But I am not harassing Olaf? He was flaming multiple teammates. I told him that he will be punished for his behaviour. This is not harassing. I've searched the actual meaning of harassment, and this is not fitting on the things i've said. > > You have the right to do that, but Olaf also has the right to report you for harassment and Riot to punish you, since you broke the rules you promised to uphold when you created your account. Multiple times.
: 3 out of 3 games, shit talking your teammates' performance ? You don't need to use offensive words, to be a pain in the ass. You just have to ruin everyone's mood, like you did. Well deserved.
Lol alright, I've said things why the player did that, or what he has done. BUT, my ban is about: Extremely inflammatory and Offensive. This is NOT offensive or inflammatory to me? I didn't use offensive words, when i've said swearwords it is used in strong language, for example: _''Im Like Yisus: we're so %%%%ed on bot'' _ After this, I've said for example: _''Im Like Yisus: report jax inting''_ To me, not extremely inflammatory and offensive. Just telling what he has done what he will be reported for. I dont agree with your statement. Eventhough, i've been rough to players but that's coming with the game, isn't it. I am not offending them right? I just told them what they will be reported for. > > 3 out of 3 games, shit talking your teammates' performance ? > You don't need to use offensive words, to be a pain in the ass. You just have to ruin everyone's mood, like you did. > > Well deserved.
Rexyrr (EUW)
: Game 1 Pre-Game Im Like Yisus: teemo support Im Like Yisus: yikes.. This is already a bad start, as long as he doesn't feed/troll/flame let him play teemo And if he does just report him after the game but don't spam in chat. You are in plat/diamond should know better than me ff15, report and next game.
> Game 1 > Pre-Game > Im Like Yisus: teemo support > Im Like Yisus: yikes.. > > This is already a bad start, as long as he doesn't feed/troll/flame let him play teemo > And if he does just report him after the game but don't spam in chat. > You are in plat/diamond should know better than me ff15, report and next game. Fun thing is, this even happens in begin diamond or plat 3 to 1. The enemy picked a teemo support. NOT us. I said: Yikes teemo support because it is annoying, HE WASN'T on our team. It was karma who clearly griefed me.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Okay, I agree with you. But the difference is in my opinion: I told him that hopefully riot will ban him. Alright is this rough. But, I have the right to say that I hope that he will be punished for his bad behaviour, don't I? So what you try to say: I can not tell someone that I hope he will be punished because this what i've said is 'extremely inflammatory and/or offensive'? <--- this is where i've got banned for, this is word by word my banlog. I've been extremely inflammatory and offensive. This is not the case. > > It means that saying &quot;%%%%, my bad&quot; is not bannable, but saying > > Im Like Yisus: I hope riot will be smart > Im Like Yisus: and ban u olaf
: Perma Banned. Provoked agression / Not being offensive.
**This is what Riot Games have written on their own support site.** The following are behaviors **that would not be acted** on by our disciplinary systems: Playing poorly but still trying to win. Strong language that does not insult or demean other people. Choosing unusual champions, building unusual items, or experimenting with new ideas that don’t match the current “meta”. Am I just blind, or maybe raised up too offensive, but aren't my chatlogs, all of them, used with:_ ''Strong language that does not insult or demean other people''. _ What do you think? Besides the fact that i've demanded players to report the offensive behaviour players, because this is not what i've got banned for.
Smerk (EUW)
: Well, when I say it is annoying I mean more from the point of view of those 8 other players that now have to deal not just with 1 flamer/troll, but also with you. It's quite likely that you were reported not by those players that you reported, but by someone else in your or enemy team. If you absolutely must say that you will report someone, then fine, do it. Once. Don't say anything else about that person, because it doesn't help, you just waste your time and annoy other players, they aren't idiots and can think for themselves if that player deserves to be reported for what he said and did.
I understand your point. But by saying: report ... for: Refusing to group (for example) or offensive to other players (for example) Is not Offensive or Harassing. What they are doing are actual illegal things in-game. I am outlining the reasons why they should be reported, why were they bad? that's what i'm doing. Again, I got banned for offensive/harassing behaviour. the things i've done is not reportable, so in my opinion not bannable. > If you absolutely must say that you will report someone, then fine, do it. Once. Don&#x27;t say anything else about that person, because it doesn&#x27;t help, you just waste your time and annoy other players, they aren&#x27;t idiots and can think for themselves if that player deserves to be reported for what he said and did.
: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player >* Do not threaten or repeatedly tell a player you will report them. Doing so can encourage players who are already negative to continue their behavior. Whether they know they are being reported or not has no bearing to whether the system will act on them. But most importantly, repeatedly threatening or arguing with a negative player can end up derailing the game for everyone else and then open yourself up to reports and possible disciplinary action as well. Avoid negative thoughts and useless chatting with poor performing teammates! Focus on victory by muting the offending player and then reporting them at the end of the game. >* Do not ask other players in the match to report the offending player. It only takes one report for our systems to review a game. Additional reports will not do anything for the offending player; however as mentioned above, it could open yourself up to a report of your own; especially if you are derailing the match by constantly demanding reports of other players. >* Negative behavior is unacceptable regardless of the circumstances or who started it. It can be tempting to respond to negative players with negativity of your own. Our systems do not care who started the behavior and will treat each reported player based off the merits of their own case. The only way to handle these types of players is to mute them and continue playing the game followed by giving them a report at the end of the match. If you had prior punishments this is more than enough to escalate to a punishment.
Hi there, I understand these things, I can't argue on that because it is said by Riot, it's a fact. But my point is, is that i'm banned for offensive behaviour. Demanding players to report toxic players is NOT offensive behaviour in my opinion. Why I asked players to report the bad people, because I want to get these people banned. I am getting sick of those players, who are actually griefing, or on purpose doing things in-game what are leading to a defeat. This is why I ask people to report these kind of players. I don't think it is the category: Harassing or Offensive Language. This is what I got banned for. Eventhough demand for reporting is bad, but not the reason which I got banned for. Riot should make an other reportable reason for this then, something like spamming (what was in the report list before). I clearly see your point, but it is Definitely not offending or harassing players. Eventhough demanding for reports on a player is bad. But not so far a reason to report someone. > > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player > > > If you had prior punishments this is more than enough to escalate to a punishment.
Smerk (EUW)
: Yeah, it can look funny, but that is how it all really works. It's not the worst behaviour I've seen, far from it actually, but I still don't want to see it in my games, it's annoying. If you can't say something useful, then don't talk. To remain silent is quite often the best decision
+1 on that. But it is legal to bust someone on his fouls. This is too rude to actually perma ban me. I am not offending anyone eventhough it might be annoying to say that someone’s getting reported. > Yeah, it can look funny, but that is how it all really works. It&#x27;s not the worst behaviour I&#x27;ve seen, far from it actually, but I still don&#x27;t want to see it in my games, it&#x27;s annoying. If you can&#x27;t say something useful, then don&#x27;t talk. To remain silent is quite often the best decision
Smerk (EUW)
: I didn't want to quote what you said, but ok, here we go harassing Karma: > Im Like Yisus: karma is just wandering around > Im Like Yisus: np > Im Like Yisus: I get no defence from karma so > Im Like Yisus: its a free game for you > Im Like Yisus: pla 4 > Im Like Yisus: u dont even play support > Im Like Yisus: u just play second jungle > Im Like Yisus: xD > Im Like Yisus: sure u are reported after > Im Like Yisus: toxic > Im Like Yisus: and giving up > Im Like Yisus: lol sure > Im Like Yisus: fun thing is I carried 3 times previous games > Im Like Yisus: so > Im Like Yisus: and I wonder how i cant now with u as support > Im Like Yisus: lol right > Im Like Yisus: can u report karma for being offensive thank you harassing Olaf: I can quote whole game there actually, you didn't say much that wasn't targetted at him And yes, telling someone that he will be reported is toxic, it does nothing useful and only adds fuel to the fire, you're actually provoking those players to flame further. Not a nice behaviour if you ask me. And unfortunately for you Riot agree with me
Hi, I’m sorry I am taking your replies in a serious way, but this made me laugh a little. How is being realistic to someone or telling the person, who is offensive that he will be punished after, actually harassing and telling the enemy what Karma was doing, to actually refuse teamplay + griefing a teammate that have lead to a defeat on purpose. It’s not that he will end up in a tantrum by reading this I guess. If I actually attack him, it is offensive language of behaviour. This is not the case. If a Riot employee will research the whole conversation, the criteria you’ve selected, it is mostly an answer on his agressive behaviour. these things are replies and some of them even written in all-chat to enemy players. In my opinion, not in an attack-mode. And tomorrow am I able to make a ticket of this situation, so I’m not sure that this is indeed ban-worthy, like you concluded. > And yes, telling someone that he will be reported is toxic, it does nothing useful and only adds fuel to the fire, you&#x27;re actually provoking those players to flame further. Not a nice behaviour if you ask me. And unfortunately for you Riot agree with me
Smerk (EUW)
: report calling is considered as offensive thing by the system. Small offence and on its own it wouldn't be enough for a ban, but you had 14 days ban already and it doesn't take much to get permaban at that point. Also you were pretty negative and yes, you did harass Karma in that first game and Olaf in second. So my answer is yes, it is a deserved ban
Hi. How did I offend karma and olaf? By saying: you’re reported after game, or report karma / olaf for... How is this offending anyone? It is not! If someone is doing something what is against the summoners code, you can tell the targetted person it is reportable what she/he is doing. That’s not offensive behaviour. Imagine telling a person he’s bullying someone and you tell him he will be punished for that, is this offensive? No ofcourse not. By saying you’re reported after is just confirming him that he will be punished for his offensive behaviour. For the rest in my chatlogs, I didn’t offend any unknown players. > report calling is considered as offensive thing by the system. Small offence and on its own it wouldn&#x27;t be enough for a ban, but you had 14 days ban already and it doesn&#x27;t take much to get permaban at that point. Also you were pretty negative and yes, you did harass Karma in that first game and Olaf in second. So my answer is yes, it is a deserved ban
: How about not spamming the %%%%ing chat and just muting everybody?
> How about not spamming the %%%%ing chat and just muting everybody? Even when I spam f*cking or something. This is not used to offend Anyone. It is indeed wrong, it is swearing. But this isn't in the category: offensive behaviour which lead to my permanent ban! Muting is smart, when it is too much for you. But, In these games I wasn't offending or harassing anyone so it is not necessary :) So again. Is this chatlog ban-worthy yes or no. Because I didnt't offend or harass anyone.
Rioter Comments
: yeah, both sides are bad but as you said people are not always toxic unless provoked or other reasons like tilt (which is also caused by trolls or other tilted players)
> yeah, both sides are bad but as you said people are not always toxic unless provoked or other reasons like tilt (which is also caused by trolls or other tilted players) Indeed. I've been wrong to go in on their behaviour, I didn't control myself. But my behaviour is mostly provoked by these kind of people.
: you should be able to call the guy that intentionally lost your time and started inting because you pinged him too much a re-tard. Who is worse ? The person that intentionally lost the game of 9 other people OR the person that called this guy a re-tard ?
> you should be able to call the guy that intentionally lost your time and started inting because you pinged him too much a re-tard. Who is worse ? The person that intentionally lost the game of 9 other people OR the person that called this guy a re-tard ? Sadly, Both of them are not good. But, there must be looked at the whole situation in game and see what's happening. Most of the time, people are flaming because someone caused it earlier in the game. I've said this before aswell ^^
: If there whould be this kind of "chatbox" which you can close, what whould be the result/point trying to type anything there? There is alredy option "/mute player name" or "/mute all " what kind of takes away your idea. Also I think, not 100% sure, but you can save this kind of options so you don't have to type it in every game. You can also limt chat to your own team "/mute enemy". Your idea is good and I like when people comes up with new ideas, but I think thats alredy solved issue. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> > If there whould be this kind of &quot;chatbox&quot; which you can close. I agree with this, this would give you the option to keep or remove the chat when u want to, so u can't chat or u can chat whenever you want, this Idea is a +1 to me. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
SeanGoku (EUW)
: I'll just leave this here: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/nvLruIjw-league-community-in-a-nutshell
> https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/nvLruIjw-league-community-in-a-nutshell Same thing that I've mostly experienced. Thanks for sharing!
Tarolock (EUNE)
: not if only 1 person reports you for it, but when the majority of the community thinks its hateful and they all report you for it then it IS hateful for example when i started playing league i always ended the game with gg wp, no matter if we lost or won, but today its offensive and you can get banned for it...{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> not if only 1 person reports you for it, but when the majority of the community thinks its hateful and they all report you for it then it IS hateful That's what I mean. I totally understand your comment and this is actually what I mean. I don't feel like I've been using in the most cases offensive words but they report it as Offensive.
: If you're innocent you don't get banned. Simple as that.
> If you&#x27;re innocent you don&#x27;t get banned. I won't even answer this in a serious way. I'm sure you didn't read all of the outlining details when you reply my discussion with this.
DerPunkt (EUW)
: That is the nature of a branched discussion (thats why I don't like the approach to copy the branch stile of reddit when Riot introduced the new boards Branched discussion are meant to "branch out" To the point (Important triggers) > I take this ban, even when **I don't really think it is fair to punish me** for being that rough to take part to the 'Offensive Language' report list to punish me for it compared to other players who I reported and got away with it. I love how your change your opinion on your ban so very often. >I've had several penalties of having bad behaviour, which is **slightly true** Read: you are not an angle, but definitely not punishable. Truth can never be slighty true. True as an adjective is non gradable. Something is either true or false. Nothing is slightly true. >I said that I used foul language, I admit. But the thing is, there is a difference between a **mild** user of foul language and the **hardcore** ones. read: The way I talk in game is not worthy to get punished especially compared to others. >I am saying that I said things which **aren't offending** people, but it is foul language. read: I did nothing wrong, just used improper language. >My point is (told multiple times now): I am getting punished by the chat ban ----> 14-day ban in an **unfair** way (in my opinion) Read: I am innocent! >In my opinion, my penalty now and the previous one are way **too severe**. Read: I am guilty but not of that a severe punishment. >Again I **accept** the punishment but the staff should make work of this in the future in my opinion. Read: i actually am guilty, but the punishment is to long >As I said at first, that I've said some **slightly bad** things is true. I admit these things**are bad**. But in my opinion, the Staff has to **look further** than the chatlogs in / before the game. Read: I did something wrong, but it was OK in the context. >When this happend, the people who reported me for saying 'f*ck off' said in the all-chat that **I was being offensive to them and etc which wasn't true**, so they were probably pre-made teammembers and reported me for 'offensive language' and bad behaviour **when I had no bad behaviour at all in my opinion** (Again, I don't have these chatlogs anymore). Read: I am the victime of ganged up reports. And yes I understand that you meant to say, that you got reported for a game were you were not offensive but got reported anyway which lead to you getting punished faster for other games in which you were "slightly bad" Thats not how the system works, Humpel explained already >I've said things what are wrong, they may be offensive but I think if you're that mature you won't call it offensive (not all of them ofcourse because in the past things might've been extreme, I admit it). Read: The ban is OK, but not really but it is, since I was bad.??? WHAT? > I think it's unfair to say in this case in other words: Me (as 'toxic player') is like all the other flamers. I am convinced that I am surely talking offensive sometimes, but not in a large scale, on an extreme way and surely not harassing people on purpose. Read: I did nothing wrong... So what now? Thats why the boards has the "show your card" rule. People will always justify their behaviour and depending on the discussion claim it was ok, but not in their case, but actually they are bad, but still... and than it just gets confusing as heck.
> > I love how your change your opinion on your ban so very often. > How is accepting the ban, being positive about it. I accept it because I have to deal with it. But do I agree with the way it happend? Hell no. Certainly about the way on which base it is based, about comparisons to others. > Read: you are not an angle, but definitely not punishable. > Truth can never be slighty true. True as an adjective is non gradable. Something is either true or false. Nothing is slightly true. > I agree, but you have extreme levels of being bad or good. Doing one such thing (in a large scale of time) doesn't make you bad in overall in my opinion. And yes, I am not the perfect person, I use foul language, but is it that extreme to judge it as Offensive Language? > read: The way I talk in game is not worthy to get punished especially compared to others. True. Especially if it has to be judged as Offensive Language. > > read: I did nothing wrong, just used improper language. Correct. Using improper language doesn't have to be that offensive to insult people. > Read: I am innocent! That's not right. I am not properly judged in my opinion because some of my chatlogs aren't offensive to people in my opinion, these are judged as Offensive Language. I admit of all of them, some of them may've been offensive, (these happend in the past) but I've had many of them so it's a small amount. > Read: I am guilty but not of that a severe punishment. I don't say I am guilty. I say that the punishments are too severe. This is meant that I think the staff judged my punishments way too severe. In my opinion I don't think I really insult someone by my chatlog. > Read: i actually am guilty, but the punishment is to long You obviously understand this wrong. I never said I am guilty of using Offensive Language in the previous ban and this one. I said Foul Language. And, I said the staff should make work of this in the future. They should make work of the fact that they should look further than chatlog. > I did something wrong, but it was OK in the context. Indeed. When you see these words, you'll think it's rough. But when you see it in a context it makes the roughness less. That's the magic of putting sentences in a context. ----> Looking further than just chatlog. > Read: I am the victime of ganged up reports. And yes I understand that you meant to say, that you got reported for a game were you were not offensive but got reported anyway which lead to you getting punished faster for other games in which you were &quot;slightly bad&quot; Thats not how the system works, Humpel explained already True and false. Indeed these reports happend. But in comparison to them they were agressively trashtalking me and all I said was 'F*ck off' to them. Is it right to punish me for that when I'm in a situation like that? I guess no. > Read: The ban is OK, but not really but it is, since I was bad.??? WHAT? Again. This ban isn't ok to me, but in the past some chatbans may've been correct, I admit. These are stacking up and leading to a 14-days ban. My previous chatban and this ban are hasty judged in my opinion because they have to look at the outlines in game, the details of it + situation of the conversation. > Read: I did nothing wrong... If you can read properly I don't say anywhere there 'I did nothing wrong'.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >Again, I think the people who are trying to operate these things should look further than the chatlog, in which situation does it take place for example. two wrong doesnt make it right, this is why situation does NOT matter, there is NO situation where flaming/verbal abuse etc is right, so flaming back a flamer is still breaking the rules >Does it hurt someone? is it that rough to really feel offended? I feel like in Many cases it doesn't. you can NOT know if words hurt someone or dont, since i grow up with internet i have a hard skin, you can flame etc all day i can ignore that even without the mute button, but not everyone is like me, and im sure there are ppl who does get hurt by words
> > two wrong doesnt make it right, this is why situation does NOT matter, there is NO situation where flaming/verbal abuse etc is right, so flaming back a flamer is still breaking the rules > > you can NOT know if words hurt someone or dont, since i grow up with internet i have a hard skin, you can flame etc all day i can ignore that even without the mute button, but not everyone is like me, and im sure there are ppl who does get hurt by words I understand where you are heading to. And I really agree, but you don't fully think about it I think. Words you say (certainly on the internet) are hard to understand in the right way. This is the same way. Things you say must fit in the right context. Ok, you can be very extreme aswell, I don't accept things like '%%%%%%' or 'you suck' because that has no such positive context because this is offending. But when you say 'f*ck off' and they report you for Hate speech for example, Is this really Hateful? Or Offensive Language, Is this really offensive to someone?
DerPunkt (EUW)
: >Which is in my opinion not true based on all the details I gave. You gave none. You make claims about your behaviour and won't show any proof. You claim the punishment was OK, but claim at the same time that the system punishes to fast. These statements contradict each other. Either the system works as intended -> your punish was ok Or it is to harsh, which would make your punish a false positive. After all you have no basis, apart from your own case, that would show the system punishes to hard. You could make an argument by including other cases, there are plenty posted on the boards on a daily bases but bare in mind, all of them are actually argued to be justified by the majority of people on this board. There basically is no case, that would allow you to make an argument showing the system is ti harsh on all of this board. The only case that might be used as such a factual evidence would be your case. But you again refuse to show it to us. So let me say it again. Report-Card or no discussion. This is the only way how this works. I really like to discuss with people but at some point it gets to a point where it is not fun anymore. I have given you several reasons why your claim is firstly of all, hardly to be proven; secondly, has no base upon which you argue (so far); thirdly, has been made and disproven several times already on this board; and fourthly, is plainly wrong, since the system is not designed to punish a behaviour dialed in by Riot bit in fact represents the average of behaviour this community deems report and thus banish worthy. So either you show my with factual examples and proof that your claim has a base, or you just stop making this claim at all since you seem to have no other reason but the motivation of having been banned and deeming it unfair. Do the following or I will no longer replay. Answer this question Why do you think the system is to harsh -> with proof of it actually doing what you claim If you will write some claims about things being punished, and being unjustified, I will just not bother to answer anymore. As the internet says Pics or it didn't happen.
> > You gave none. You make claims about your behaviour and won&#x27;t show any proof > I gave enough examples which are the outlines of my problem, better said details. > You claim the punishment was OK, but claim at the same time that the system punishes to fast. > These statements contradict each other. You didn't actually understand this right. I didn't say at all that the punishment is ok to me, I said I am accepting it for now because if I'm actually battling for my unban it would be an never-ending discussion, so is this one. And yes, my opinion is, is that this penalty was decided too fast like some of them in the past. > You could make an argument by including other cases, there are plenty posted on the boards on a daily bases but bare in mind, all of them are actually argued to be justified by the majority of people on this board. There basically is no case, that would allow you to make an argument showing the system is ti harsh on all of this board. The only case that might be used as such a factual evidence would be your case. But you again refuse to show it to us. > Fun fact. I got no evidence of my previous chat-bans (of my chatlog). How should I proof that ALL of them are too fast decided, wrong decided or maybe right decided. And I Never said that I won't show Any evidence I got. I said that I want to discuss about this with people. And not to forget, I am not trying to unban myself at the moment. Eventhough that I think it is too hasty decided and too short-visioned. > So let me say it again. Report-Card or no discussion. This is the only way how this works. As I said before, I want to share opinions about this situation. After all if I'm done talking and sharing I am probably making a report-card. > ... and fourthly, is plainly wrong, since the system is not designed to punish a behaviour dialed in by Riot bit in fact represents the average of behaviour this community deems report and thus banish worthy. > I disagree. Because it seems that I get banned for some 'offensive' words which are in my opinion not hurting someone, compared to others that are offending people on an extreme way. > So either you show my with factual examples and proof that your claim has a base, or you just stop making this claim at all since you seem to have no other reason but the motivation of having been banned and deeming it unfair. > If I'm actually writing essays of nonsense, why would I put so much time in it when it's not even an attack on the staff. I just want my opinion to win because I really thing the system needs improvement based on the outlining details I gave in the previous messages. > Do the following or I will no longer replay. Answer this question > That's in your own hands what you will do after. > If you will write some claims about things being punished, and being unjustified, I will just not bother to answer anymore. > As the internet says Pics or it didn&#x27;t happen. If a staff member will give me ALL of the chat-logs which are used to judge me if I should be banned for my words, I will. Because I'm not shouting some thing what didn't happen if I'm heading to an improvement for Riot itself, not for my unban process.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >In my opinion i've been very mild in using foul language compared to my teammates who were trashtalking hard. I got punished they didn't. this is unfair to me. Eventhough, I've been using swearwords, that's offensive alright but the fact that I get trashtalked by 3 for example (who reported me) and the worst thing I said was 'f*ck you' is punished for that instead of the other hardcore trashtalkers. first of all the majority decides what is punishable and what isnt, i dont mind any swearing at all, but if the majority dont like any swearing then i wont swear btw you have no way of knowing if a player got his punishment, for the 10 and 25 game chat restriction you NEVER get any notification and there is no way of checking if those players are having it or not, for the 2 week and permaban you get the notification only in like 10% of the cases IF your report was the last one that triggered the ban, if the guy got his ban after your report you wont get any notification and you have no right to trashtalk back, no matter who started it, because that does NOT matter, if you are breaking the rules you get punishment, easy as that
> > first of all the majority decides what is punishable and what isnt, i dont mind any swearing at all, but if the majority dont like any swearing then i wont swear > Again, I think the people who are trying to operate these things should look further than the chatlog, in which situation does it take place for example. > and you have no right to trashtalk back, no matter who started it, because that does NOT matter, if you are breaking the rules you get punishment, easy as that I agree with this. But even when you reply to this in foul language, It should fit in the category Offensive Language. Does it hurt someone? is it that rough to really feel offended? I feel like in Many cases it doesn't.
DerPunkt (EUW)
: ***
> > Report card you f***** son of a **** flaming a******. > > No offense. I am just using foul language. > You see how you argument crumbles before I even touched it. These words are very divergent than the examples I gave and what I used in actual games or in this discussion. I feel like that you don't really add good arguments to show that my arguments aren't right. At first I want to discuss about my statements with people, after all I want to make a report card. But, may I ask you to first think about what you are actually about to write / reply to me; if it actually stays on the subject what i've been writing about. I am having a discussion about this problem formally and on a mature way. I'm expecting you to take this problem as I do, which I don't really feel you do at the moment. You are like I said before using: Hasty Generalization, By saying that I am like all the others. Which is in my opinion not true based on all the details I gave. Again I accept the punishment but the staff should make work of this in the future in my opinion.
DerPunkt (EUW)
: And thats why accounts get banned. No but wittiness aside. I have seen his work for years and have the utmost respect for what he is doing. You see, I tend to lose my temper when dealing with such cases, and tend to become kinda mean. I have very little respect for people unable to control their temper, which is weird since I lose mine with them so easily. And I respect that he never got tired of writing the same stuff every time somebody comes and claims his ban was unjustified or the system is broken. He genuinely tries to explain how the system works, that it indeed works as intended and is not skewed against "innocent people with a little harsher tone" but that the community as a whole in general condones such language and behaviour.He has helped countless players to prevent they account from getting permabaned by going over their chat logs to see what behaviour it is exactly. Just by explaining people that they will lose their account if they don't change he might have saved a few hundreds from getting permas. I simply respect that. You wouldn't understand if you haven't seen it for years and years and years. This is somebody who really cares for the community and who has critizied Riot on several occasion and tried to improve the system by discussing it, and taking part in the tribunal. So what is wrong about showing some respect for that? Just look at the threat. OP clearly has something to hide, does not want to show his chatlogs, because it would hurt his argument of "the system is to harsh, I never insulted anybody, I just have a foul mouth that should not be punished" And still he took the time to go over everything there is to explain why this is indeed false. And that, fully aware that OP knows exactly why he was banned, since he hides his wrong doings, but still he treats it as every other case. That has to be respected. Humpel earned it. Call me a brown nose on that, I am not moved by that in any way. I have seen this for years, and am impressed by that calm and focused dedication for people who clearly can't appreciate how much work he puts into them and after all the ungrateful people he meets on this board on a daily basis, he is still here to help. I respect that.
> I have seen his work for years and have the utmost respect for what he is doing. You see, I tend to lose my temper when dealing with such cases, and tend to become kinda mean. I have very little respect for people unable to control their temper, which is weird since I lose mine with them so easily. And I respect that he never got tired of writing the same stuff every time somebody comes and claims his ban was unjustified or the system is broken. He genuinely tries to explain how the system works, that it indeed works as intended and is not skewed against &quot;innocent people with a little harsher tone&quot; but that the community as a whole in general condones such language and behaviour.He has helped countless players to prevent they account from getting permabaned by going over their chat logs to see what behaviour it is exactly. Just by explaining people that they will lose their account if they don&#x27;t change he might have saved a few hundreds from getting permas. > Not to be offensive to you, but you aren't actually staying on the subject of this discussion in like 3 to 4 previous messages of you. You're just saying how Humpelstilzche is doing his replies to discussions. I don't actually bother that. I respect his effort he is putting in these discussions but that's besides this discussion. I agree with some things what he's saying, I admit it. But still I am very sure that everyone slightly agrees with my statements in all my messages. I take this ban, even when I don't really think it is fair to punish me for being that rough to take part to the 'Offensive Language' report list to punish me for it compared to other players who I reported and got away with it.
Cavalier707 (EUNE)
: 1st of all, the reports trigger the automatic system to investigate the case. It doesn't matter if u got 1 report or 9 for hate speech in a game. The system will investigate anyways. Then, if u get reported for flaming for example, the system will check ur chat logs. If u r "innocent", u will not get punished. It's almost impossible to get punished without being really toxic. The system is so tolerant that u need to flame in many games to get banned. Conclusion: u r so much more toxic than u think u r. Reform yourself of don't cry when u get a perma.
Hello, I'm afraid you didn't actually understand my details in the previous messages. I said that I used foul language, I admit. But the thing is, there is a difference between a mild user of foul language and the hardcore ones. What I've experienced multiple times is this: I've been saying mild things (in my opinion) such as: f*ck off for example. The other category flamers are hurting someone's feelings and insulting people. For example: 'You suck, Braindead player' etc. What triggers me is the fact that the mild user of foul language are getting punished, WITHOUT actually hurting someone's feelings. I am quite sure, that no-one feels hard offended by hearing 'F*ck off' or something in this catergory. I understand such things like 'f*ck you' can insult someone, but even this means something in what kind of context it is meant. Again I am not innocent for using foul language, but this story ^ ^ ^ explains how I see the problem with the previous explained replied messages from me.
Haze97 (EUW)
: You have every rights to say "%%%% off" to a troll in this game (who seem to pour in by the bunch). Especially in ranked games where idiots ban your champ, feed intentionally, or declare how they're going to go afk after their first death, you should also have the rights to tell them to 'go suck a %%%%'. This game babysits snowflakes a whole lot by catering to troll rights and it's no surprise these people have more fun trolling than actually trying to win.
> Especially in ranked games where idiots ban your champ, feed intentionally, or declare how they&#x27;re going to go afk after their first death, you should also have the rights to tell them to &#x27;go suck a %%%%&#x27;. > I wish I could agree with this, but I can't because regardless of the thing what your teammate is doing, you can't offend someone. Better said, you can't insult someone (hurt someone's feelings).
DerPunkt (EUW)
: Reportcard or no discussion. >This is unfair to the less bad people because they get punished instead of the hardcore bad people who are reporting for almost no valid reason. Every thought about... well maybe... you... pretty much... hardcore bad??? No that can't be you must be innocent for sure. I mean you know every player and their chat right... Right? You know for certain that everybody behaves like you.... and gets not banned???? As I said report card or no discussion. Simple as that. I know of ONE case, where Riot had to step back from a ban for bad ingame behaviour, and that was from a player who flamed himself for his mistakes to first, vent his frustration, and second talk about his mistakes so others would not and third to basically step back and think about why he died. So yeah... Innocent... I have no reason to assume thats true until I see your report card.
> > As I said report card or no discussion. Simple as that. I know of ONE case, where Riot had to step back from a ban for bad ingame behaviour, and that was from a player who flamed himself for his mistakes to first, vent his frustration, and second talk about his mistakes so others would not and third to basically step back and think about why he died. > My friend. I am not saying that i've said no bad things. I am saying that I said things which aren't offending people, but it is foul language. I'm not attacking people with my words. My point is (told multiple times now): I am getting punished by the chat ban ----> 14-day ban in an unfair way (in my opinion). I am not telling some hoax stories when I'm writing several essays how I've experienced the variated trashtalking players around me who aren't having penalties when they are way more offensive to people than I am. I'm just using foul language but not in an offending way, And I don't say such foul things multiple times. Just a few times, and the examples are trashtalking minutes long or griefing on purpose etc. In my opinion, my penalty now and the previous one are way too severe. Because compared to teammates where i'm playing with (the toxic players, not all of them) are much extremer than I am. And who get's a penalty for a small amount of foul words, me.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: whats the point of this topic? you start with "I've had several penalties of having bad behaviour" then talk about "Players are reporting 'innocent' players, these reports are irrelevant and the 'innocent' players get punished." you are not innocent and you got punished, working as intended...
> > whats the point of this topic? you start with &quot;I&#x27;ve had several penalties of having bad behaviour&quot; then talk about &quot;Players are reporting &#x27;innocent&#x27; players, these reports are irrelevant and the &#x27;innocent&#x27; players get punished.&quot; > > you are not innocent and you got punished, working as intended... You are definitely true, If you read all the details i've been using some offensive language. But, I didn't Offend anyone with it. I received a 14-days ban by this. In my opinion i've been very mild in using foul language compared to my teammates who were trashtalking hard. I got punished they didn't. this is unfair to me. Eventhough, I've been using swearwords, that's offensive alright but the fact that I get trashtalked by 3 for example (who reported me) and the worst thing I said was 'f*ck you' is punished for that instead of the other hardcore trashtalkers. I know the first message is not very clear where i'm referring to, but all the messages underneath are adding details which are important {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
QQLOLBB (EUNE)
: Why is there a chat-box in game??? is there time to chat maybe in game??? no there isn't and that hatbox is only there to ruin games. There is warnings and pings which are enough. and also voice. then we have Skype and mobile phone so why do we need a c hatebox? ill call the hatbox for a HATE BOX. AND i am the first one in lol history that finds the best solution to stop all flaming in game. BTW riot STOLE 173 SKINS BECAUSE OF THIS. insane!!!
I can understand your idea, but there must be a chatbox in game ^^ But there are options to minimalize your chatbox to make it less visible though. By this you will be less focussed on the chats in game
: > To me, this looks like something called: Hasty Generalization Not really. I've been active on the boards/forums for 8 years now and I wrote roughly 25.000 posts, most of them in the player behavior forums. So if I make a general statement about flamers trying to justify their behavior with the cause for their behavior, that is not hasty. It's based on years of experience literally thousands, maybe even ten thousands of punished players that ended up here on the boards. > What I try to say is this: Human beings are getting mad/angry/annoyed etc. based on occurences. I agree 100%. However, the ability to control yourself and NOT write everything you think in the chat is very human too. > Not to attack you, but there's no evidence or experience in your hands that shows how I've been to players in the way you say it in your last reply I was not refering to your behavior in the game, I was referring to your attempt to justify your behavior right in this thread. THAT is what you have in common with all the other flamers; they all do to that. And that is based on evidence and A LOT of experience. > Last but not least, it's also easy to say that people aren't reporting players when they aren't offended. I think they do. Doesn't really matter in the end. If you don't break any rules, absolutely nothing will happen to you, no matter how many players report you.
> Not really. I&#x27;ve been active on the boards/forums for 8 years now and I wrote roughly 25.000 posts, most of them in the player behavior forums. So if I make a general statement about flamers trying to justify their behavior with the cause for their behavior, that is not hasty. It&#x27;s based on years of experience literally thousands, maybe even ten thousands of punished players that ended up here on the boards. > Ok fine. But besides your experience on the forums, is it fair to say that I am exactly like one of all the other punished players? I'm not writing this discussion to remove my 14-days ban (if it happens it would be nice though) but my statement is, that I'm not the extreme kind of flamer, and eventhough the whole thing of swearing etc. is wrong, but I don't think it's fair that I get punished when other players are way more offensive than I am and they don't get punished. And in general, the things I say/said aren't hurting people's feelings so I don't think its right to be reported for offensive language or hate speech. > I agree 100%. However, the ability to control yourself and NOT write everything you think in the chat is very human too. > Totally agreed. But this is indeed some personal work. > Doesn&#x27;t really matter in the end. If you don&#x27;t break any rules, absolutely nothing will happen to you, no matter how many players report you. Gotcha. But if I would say something like 'F*ck you' like my example. They don't feel offended but they just report me for bad behaviour right? Would Riot not scan my chatlog and wouldn't they see the 'f.. you' part and then think: Yep okay, bad behaviour. Boom penalty. At this point I broke a rule if you see this right? What I mean is: They must scan like this whole situation instead of taking one split sec of this whole accusation in game. and then realise that other people are causing this. And not punish the people who are the effect of this.
: You can do whatever you want in games besides flaming... inting and afking is totally ok with Riot Games.
> [{quoted}](name=hardys77,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2ipnrFZm,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-02T13:41:03.678+0000) > > You can do whatever you want in games besides flaming... inting and afking is totally ok with Riot Games. That's stupid to me; you can demolish everyone's game by feeding on purpose (AFK players are getting punished, so I disagree with that) they don't get banned for that instantly, and when you are 'offending' people you get instant banned based on your past punishments.
: > But in my opinion, the Staff has to look further than the chatlogs in / before the game. For example, check the other teammates who are causing the bad behaviour problem. I disagree, because if you look hard enough, you will find reasons for EVERYTHING. No human being ever has done anything without any reason. Having a reason can't possibly be a justification. If it would be, literally everything would be okay, because everything has a reason. > They can grief you, or Trashtalk etc Not without having to face the same system you faced. > Things like 'f*ck off' are not offending people in my opinion. If people are not offended, they don't report you. If they report you for it, you were wrong about your assessment of not offending them. > , almost everyone use these kind of words It's not about bad words. Cursing is absolutely fine in Leauge. Cursing at others is not and THAT is something not everyone does. > Second of all, I have the feeling that the multiple reports on players like me in this case, are taking part to the ban progress. Well, what can I say...your feeling is wrong. Riot didn't only say repeatedly that they don't do that, it's also a credible statement because there is simply no reason why Riot would do it that way. They know why it's bad, they are fully aware of the problems it causes, they even tested it, they have the technology to check every report...so why in the world would Riot still use the number of reports AND lie about it publically repeatedly? It doesn't make sense. Regardless of your feelings, the number of reports is not a metric Riot is using. > I'm behaving wrong because of moments that teammates are assisting the enemy to win (griefing intentionally), or refusing to help teammates on purpose. Have a look around the boards. This doesn't make you a special case. Every toxic player says something like that. All those guys that you don't like because they are offensive, those guys who you think are the REAL problem...they are exactly like you. The "comic book villain" kind of flamer who just flames because he is evil basically doesn't exist. 99% of all flamers are the "I usually don't flame, I only flamed because...." kind, like you. That's also why this excuse can't be allowed. It would allow everyone to flame, because everyone is able to provide those reasons why he flamed. > I don't attack your jobs Just to prevent any misunderstanding: I do not work for Riot, this is not my job. I am a player like you. My green name only indicates that I am part of the Riot Volunteer Program, but I am still just a player and I have neither the obligation nor the will to defend Riot if I don't actually agree with them. In this case, I agree with Riots policy though.
> Have a look around the boards. This doesn&#x27;t make you a special case. Every toxic player says something like that. All those guys that you don&#x27;t like because they are offensive, those guys who you think are the REAL problem...they are exactly like you. The &quot;comic book villain&quot; kind of flamer who just flames because he is evil basically doesn&#x27;t exist. 99% of all flamers are the &quot;I usually don&#x27;t flame, I only flamed because....&quot; kind, like you. > That&#x27;s also why this excuse can&#x27;t be allowed. It would allow everyone to flame, because everyone is able to provide those reasons why he flamed. > Again, I dont agree with your statement because, if Riot would search my chatlogs, it is actually proofed that I don't say things like: Dude you are bad because ... or something like: better go afk because you are bad (just examples). I am the kind of person who is heavily reacting on things what are working counter-clockwise, better said; Negative things. Imagine this; you're playing a match and your teammates are extremely trashtalking on you, what would you do? Mute them. Exactly. Nice! Problem solved! Sadly not. Mostly after you mute them they're just that sad to grief the game or even better, report you for some small thing which isn't even bad. This is where you start to get annoyed isn't it? What I try to say is this: Human beings are getting mad/angry/annoyed etc. based on occurences. No-one is getting angry by nothing. This is called Cause-Effect relation right? So what happend to me is exact like this. And as I said two times now: I admitted the following things. I've said things what are wrong, they may be offensive but I think if you're that mature you won't call it offensive (not all of them ofcourse because in the past things might've been extreme, I admit it). After this, you wrote something about the 'comic book villain' (and following words after this sentence). You talk about **All** the flamers in general. To me, this looks like something called: **Hasty Generalization**. Not to attack you, but there's no evidence or experience in your hands that shows how I've been to players in the way you say it in your last reply (above this one). I think it's unfair to say in this case in other words: Me (as 'toxic player') is like all the other flamers. I am convinced that I am surely talking offensive sometimes, but not in a large scale, on an extreme way and surely not harassing people on purpose. Last but not least, it's also easy to say that people aren't reporting players when they aren't offended. I think they do. If someone is just raging overall like spam pinging and being angry they just report, even if they don't feel offended (experienced this).
: Hi, there **As I said at first**, that I've said some slightly bad things is true. I admit these things are bad. But in my opinion, the Staff has to look further than the chatlogs in / before the game. For example, check the other teammates who are causing the bad behaviour problem. They are activating players to be pissed off in game. They can grief you, or Trashtalk etc. Anything to make you lose games or not have fun. It is situational when u say things. Things like 'f*ck off' are not offending people in my opinion. These kinds of words are nowadays in the category street-language, almost everyone use these kind of words, not even to offend people so, why should you be punished of that. Besides this, I understand that words like 'noob' might be offensive to other players. **Second of all**, I have the feeling that the multiple reports on players like me in this case, are taking part to the ban progress. I don't have chatlogs of the moments but i'm talking of experience. My previous chatban, which made me not receive my ranked rewards, was totally unnecessary. As I said before, my worst thing I said was: F*ck off. Well, is this That offensive to punish people? In my opinion, no. But words like: 'You suck' and 'F*cking feeder' are offending people. These things are said by other players who are playing in teams where I am playing with. Like today. After all, players who are actually offending people aren't punished, like I experienced at my last game before I received my 14-days ban. You wrote aswell: 'It's about what you did and about your history ... You are judged by what you did'. What others did is important for their case not yours. I don't agree with this, because others are almost all the time causing you to behave wrong. I'm a player who is not offending people because of their mistakes or something. I'm behaving wrong because of moments that teammates are assisting the enemy to win (griefing intentionally), or refusing to help teammates on purpose. These kind of things are activating people to behave bad, Like me. This is why I said at the beginning of this message: The staff has to look further than the chatlogs in / before the game. Again: I admit the words I've said may be offensive, but it isn't as bad as what other people do in-game and out of the game. I don't attack your jobs because I think you do great things to make this game succesful, but I don't agree with some things what are happend to me. Greets {{item:3025}}
> **Second of all**, I have the feeling that the multiple reports on players like me in this case, are taking part to the ban progress. I don&#x27;t have chatlogs of the moments but i&#x27;m talking of experience. My previous chatban, which made me not receive my ranked rewards, was totally unnecessary. As I said before, my worst thing I said was: F*ck off. Well, is this That offensive to punish people? In my opinion, no. But words like: &#x27;You suck&#x27; and &#x27;F*cking feeder&#x27; are offending people. These things are said by other players who are playing in teams where I am playing with. Like today. After all, players who are actually offending people aren&#x27;t punished, like I experienced at my last game before I received my 14-days ban. > When this happend, the people who reported me for saying 'f*ck off' said in the all-chat that I was being offensive to them and etc which wasn't true, so they were probably pre-made teammembers and reported me for 'offensive language' and bad behaviour when I had no bad behaviour at all in my opinion (Again, I don't have these chatlogs anymore).
: > The report system is in my opinion broken because when you just constantly report one player of toxicity by like 3-4 players, the person will have a penalty for sure That is not how it works. As confirmed by Riot multiple times by now, the report number is entirely irrelevant. One report already triggers an investigation of your behavior. Every further report is completely useless and is not considered by the system in any way. It's not possible to gang up on someone with reports or get someone innocent punished by just reporting him a lot. Since we have the Instant Feedback System (IFS), EVERY report is checked and only this investigation decides about the guilt of that player, nothing else. The number of reports was important in the past, but it isn't any more for the last few years now. > Eventhough the report is irrelevant because the player wasn't that bad compared to the other players who are having an extremely bad behaviour. That's also not how it works. It's not a comparison, it's not an inverse popularity contest. It's about what you did and about your history. Everyone is judged by exactly the same rules and systems and the only difference in treatment is caused by the players history. For example a player who has a completely white vest who calls his teammates "noobs" a few times might, at the very best, get a 10 game chat restriction. Someone who already got warned about his behavior or even got his last warning, the 2-week-ban, will get a permaban for the same thing. That is the only factor that influences the fact that people have to face different consequences for the same thing. Other than that, everybody is treated EXACTLY the same. You are judged by what you did. What others did is important for their case, not yours. > Account Suspended. For what? Answer: A combination of what can be found in your chat logs (feel free to share if you are not sure) and your previous history. > Players are reporting 'innocent' players Please be aware of the "Chatlogs or it didn't happen" rule in these boards. If you claim to be innocent, you HAVE to post an unedited copy (screenshot) of your chatlogs here, otherwise your thread will be deleted. Please post it as soon as possible.
Hi, there **As I said at first**, that I've said some slightly bad things is true. I admit these things are bad. But in my opinion, the Staff has to look further than the chatlogs in / before the game. For example, check the other teammates who are causing the bad behaviour problem. They are activating players to be pissed off in game. They can grief you, or Trashtalk etc. Anything to make you lose games or not have fun. It is situational when u say things. Things like 'f*ck off' are not offending people in my opinion. These kinds of words are nowadays in the category street-language, almost everyone use these kind of words, not even to offend people so, why should you be punished of that. Besides this, I understand that words like 'noob' might be offensive to other players. **Second of all**, I have the feeling that the multiple reports on players like me in this case, are taking part to the ban progress. I don't have chatlogs of the moments but i'm talking of experience. My previous chatban, which made me not receive my ranked rewards, was totally unnecessary. As I said before, my worst thing I said was: F*ck off. Well, is this That offensive to punish people? In my opinion, no. But words like: 'You suck' and 'F*cking feeder' are offending people. These things are said by other players who are playing in teams where I am playing with. Like today. After all, players who are actually offending people aren't punished, like I experienced at my last game before I received my 14-days ban. You wrote aswell: 'It's about what you did and about your history ... You are judged by what you did'. What others did is important for their case not yours. I don't agree with this, because others are almost all the time causing you to behave wrong. I'm a player who is not offending people because of their mistakes or something. I'm behaving wrong because of moments that teammates are assisting the enemy to win (griefing intentionally), or refusing to help teammates on purpose. These kind of things are activating people to behave bad, Like me. This is why I said at the beginning of this message: The staff has to look further than the chatlogs in / before the game. Again: I admit the words I've said may be offensive, but it isn't as bad as what other people do in-game and out of the game. I don't attack your jobs because I think you do great things to make this game succesful, but I don't agree with some things what are happend to me. Greets {{item:3025}}
Rioter Comments

Im Like Yisus

Level 133 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion