: Actually if people were forced to learn math by solving Rocket Science, they would improve at it much faster than gradually learning. That's why chinese kids stomps american kids in sciences, because they are forced to learn very complex language and to study the learning plan in Chemistry of a western high school in junior schools. There is only a way to improve and is to start to compete against the best. To avoid humiliation, pain and suffer is the strongest motivation. Sympathetic education makes weak people.
> [{quoted}](name=Jay Kenton,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kGdEl9GN,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2015-03-18T11:52:50.874+0000) > > Actually if people were forced to learn math by solving Rocket Science, they would improve at it much faster than gradually learning. Yeah because as we know, you can solve those things from the first grade in school, because all mathematics are as simple as addtions. 4k years humanity did it wrong, thank the powers that be you appeared and enlightened us. Some people are really silly..... Anyway you all missed the obvious gents: Op still is not 30 and hasnt farmed enought IP to even get runes. OFC he is going to be rofl stomped regardless of champions. There is a huge difference in runes and masteries availability or not. Op dont fret, reach 30 and then start worrying about improving. Right now all you have to do is learn how the game and the champs work.
Jens Cole (EUNE)
: Buff sighstone
> [{quoted}](name=Falbindan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Au2aPIZe,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2015-03-17T11:36:15.897+0000) > > Exhaust it more or less the 'support only' spell and I also considered the idea of linking it to the Sightstone. > [{quoted}](name=TibblesEvilCat,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Au2aPIZe,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2015-03-17T11:29:41.137+0000) > > what about a change in stats. > > {{item:2049}} Sightstone > ~~+150 Health~~ **+5% Max Health** > Passive Unique: Ward Refresh - Holds ~~4~~ **5** charges and refills upon visiting the shop. > Active Unique: Ghost Ward - Consumes a charge to place a Sight Ward item.png Stealth Ward that reveals the surrounding area for 3 minutes. A player may only have 3 Stealth Wards on the map at one time. > {{item:2045}} Ruby Sightstone > ~~+400 health~~ **+10% Max Health** > Passive Unique: Ward Refresh - Holds ~~5~~ **8** charges and refills upon visiting the shop. > Active Unique: Ghost Ward - Consumes a charge to place a Sight Ward item.png Stealth Ward that reveals the surrounding area for 3 minutes. A player may only have 3 Stealth Wards on the map at one time Actually its a very bad idea to make it giving you so much % health. I run my tank supports with 3.5% health increase in runes and with the builds i use its enormous (Leona with 4k health max cdr and 200+ armor and 100something mr? Yes plese). If you add another 10% based soly on gold it will make mundo look like a kitten. On the exsaust thing, its far more than a support spell. You can actually shut down a select number of assasins with it and a quite a number of top laners (zed, teemo come to mind) if used properly. The point is what you will sacrifice for it. That said as a support main I dont want the sightstone to change. OFC anyone reading this now will freak out but listen to this: Right now the sightstone (asside from personal skill) is what makes a good support good. I cant count how many people play supports and dont even buy a ward, let alone a sightstone. The sightstone itself and to an extension the game of vision, is becoming easier and easier with the trinkets and it is something that puzzles me. Sorry brothers but this is a competitive game, if you want to function you have to learn vision control. Things have been made easy with the trinkets twice (and still the large % of the player base DOESNT EVEN USE THEM RIGHT even with the trinket been fucking free), and now we are gonna buff the sightstone to make it even more easy on people who refuse to learn? No sorry I dont agree. If someone cant evaluate how strong this item is, because the only thing they read is stats kuddos to them GG WP. Vision is a huge weapon in this game, the incentive to buy such tools, should be because the players understand their value and understand opportunity-cost relationships, if they fail, let it bite them in the ass. The only thing I can agree to is to make the wards regenerate (one per minute) and carrying one allowing you to place 4 wards without losing the 4th. But no actuall stats, because it will make it mandatory. So by that logic whats next? Buffing up QSS because nobody buys it to counter zed for example?
Gerbie (EUW)
: Try a champion
In order to play this game in solo Q you have to know how to play at least 3 champs per lane. Every season has its ups and downs in champs because the game itself changes, its items change, its rules change, EVERYTHING changes. Champions have been uped and downed by these changes without been touched nerf or buff wise. All your complains are amounted to the phrase: "I cant addapt and I can only play FOTM". You can either understand it and progress or keep complaining. This game is reaching the number 100 in its champion pool. There is 0 probability a champion that is either low or weak today will be the same tomorrow. Brace for the urgot op threads.
HdtvTh (EUNE)
: Nidalee in lane is to weak to have any kind of nerfs, before the jungle buff people complained she needs a buff. Now that you can go jungle and actually do something idiots cry. The usual. I'm already sick of ppl complaining about Nidalee, RIven etc...when they don't even know how that champ works nor ever played it.
> [{quoted}](name=HdtvTh,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FtHuXKol,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2015-03-16T08:57:32.902+0000) > > Nidalee in lane is to weak to have any kind of nerfs, before the jungle buff people complained she needs a buff. Now that you can go jungle and actually do something idiots cry. The usual. > I'm already sick of ppl complaining about Nidalee, RIven etc...when they don't even know how that champ works nor ever played it. Do something? Nidalee jungling outside of Diamond and up is a complete liability if the map is warded and the enemy jungler knows what the heck is doing. If she doesnt snow ball or fail to help her team (and her gangs are not that good) she fails big time. ^All this applies to yolo Q ofc, but to be honest I would feel safer with a more heavy weight jungler even If I was in a team.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150316/s6hsizwp.jpg Irelia so freelo she got this guy to silver!
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ydbjb2L6,comment-id=000d0000000000010000,timestamp=2015-03-16T13:33:07.866+0000) > > http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150316/s6hsizwp.jpg > Irelia so freelo she got this guy to silver! If you have broken fingers a champion cant help out much. That said I dont believe that is freelo.
: seriously? so I should buy urgot + veigar +...+ cassadin now and wait for 2 years until riot decides to make them viable? and in the process nicely fall into b5. don't make me lough.
> [{quoted}](name=Horus Maximus,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=P2LqtwXW,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2015-03-16T01:10:58.404+0000) > > seriously? so I should buy urgot + veigar +...+ cassadin now and wait for 2 years until riot decides to make them viable? and in the process nicely fall into b5. don't make me lough. You make me laugh. I suppose you are of the guys that only play flavour of the month then have said champion nerfed and he is gathering cobwebs in the dustbin and then cry about refunds eh? Champions make cycles, this game is not static. If you are unable to comprehend this....well good luck I guess. And just to refresh your memory: Kassadin had 2 maybe three seasons that he was top tier.
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: Dude, I just said I understand OP reasoning and I agree with it. I do build SS as first item on every supp except teemo (who btw doesnt have high winrate although he can ward whole map and provide more vision that you can ever have with wards) but if I would played Bard, from what I read so far about him and from what I saw, I think hes safe enough to play without it. As I said, if I would want to play bard without SS, till I would upgraded trinket I would bought 1,2 ward every recall (should be 2 recalls max). And I always start with ward, 2potions, supp item and ward dragon at 3:00 approx (unless they have blitz then I need to use it on lane bush unfortunately) and Bard is no exception there. What we are talking about is a short window between second recall (when you buy normally SS) and third recall (when you upgrade trinket). As for some of your remarks: obviously, when enemy midlaner missing, you wont roam and if you roam and he will go awol then you should obviously take care and go back without wards on a path between mid to your current location. Also you do roam usually in your jungle, not enemy jungle and if you are on red side then pink in bush behind dragon pit is all you need to avoid any ambush from enemy jungler/midlane assassin. From the other side its a bit more problematic and it would be better suited for lane swap. Ive seen lot of supports without sightstone. In blindpick I encounter this very often because im in low elo still there, yet I saw players who provided more vision without SS just via 1 ward they bought, than players with SS who warded both lane bushes and perhaps tribush. I mean, once I had a zyra without SS and we had vision over dragon and later baron all the time. Then we had Thresh with SS and everytime they died on bot, I noticed there are no wards. We heard a dragon dead sound 4 times in that game and we had no ward there (and no they didnt cleaned it up before). Main reason why I agree with no SS on bard are the upgraded trinkets and smite buffs in s5 jungle. First of all, verylate game, ppls were selling SS anyway even before. Now, when every player can have 2 gree wards every 30seconds or pink for free its worth to do it in midgame already and in case you have an advantage early and the transition from early to mid is smooth, why buy a SS anyway? Usually adc builds blue tho so its definitely needed and you usually need sweeper to deny enemy vision so you need wards from another source. But it isnt so straighforward decision anymore with these new features. I consider your post rude because you stating that those who doesnt agree with you are unexperienced and low elo.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadWooo,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gBZ8790Q,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2015-03-16T00:35:03.451+0000) > I consider your post rude because you stating that those who doesnt agree with you are unexperienced and low elo. Consider it what you will, I am not high elo either, but a support without SS IS inexperienced on the role and thats the first sing. Using it and how to use it is another matter. Anyway Ill drop the subject here because it leads nowhere.
Xa3k (EUW)
: How to fix Nidalee's toxicity.
I see people still dont understand how the spear works....
: My biggest problem with champions is the fact that they get nerfed to the ground. let's say I bought irelia now and in the next patch riot nerfs her into unwinnable pool of champs, I won't get my ip or rp back and now I have a useless champ on my hands. instead of all this tryout bullshit I would rather have an option to get the refund after every change they make to the champion (even without skins)... would make my life so much easier. Right now when you have ip you kinda have to gamble
> [{quoted}](name=Horus Maximus,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=P2LqtwXW,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-03-15T21:49:32.688+0000) > > My biggest problem with champions is the fact that they get nerfed to the ground. let's say I bought irelia now and in the next patch riot nerfs her into unwinnable pool of champs, I won't get my ip or rp back and now I have a useless champ on my hands. instead of all this tryout bullshit I would rather have an option to get the refund after every change they make to the champion (even without skins)... would make my life so much easier. Right now when you have ip you kinda have to gamble You dont buy champions based on their power level. If you do that then you shouldnt have bought anyone. The game changes and with the changes champions need to change eventually to mess in.
: FIX YOUR *beautiful and joyful game* GOD DAMNIT
Have suffered the same once, and its not funny.
: I'm an Irelia main so shhhh
> [{quoted}](name=Cripple145,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ydbjb2L6,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2015-03-15T23:37:32.666+0000) > > I'm an Irelia main so shhhh No sympathy from me. Never played something I considered imbalanced never will.
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Immolatorgr,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gBZ8790Q,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-03-15T20:39:15.081+0000) > > Now I nearly coughed trying not to say something about bronze etc. > Remember this and never deviate from It: A support ALWAYS must build a sightstone, either as the first or second item. Especially so in Gold and lower since nobody wards. I can understand full damage supports I really do. But without map coverage you will lose the game. The only exception been if the enemy support is equally....Well blind. > > I havent played him still but given his mobilty I believe a coin might also fit him better. I dont really think you need SS with bard that much, ie. OP resonings. While adc will play defensively close to his tower or under tower while you roam so he doesnt need a ward in tri/drag. + you roam so you walk around these places and provide living ward. Also at lvl 9, new upgraded trinkets are essentially replacing sightstone. -1ward for a space for dmg/utility item? So its only the time from 1-9lvl thats a problematic and for that, buying one two wards + if adc buy one, should be enough. His dmg early isnt good, early all he can do is wander from place to place, put shrine for adc/mid/junger from time to time and most of the time he will be escaping enemy jungler trying to chase him for easy kill. In such situation I would definitely bought boots of mobility/swiftness as first item. If he can leave lane and roam then speed is essential, and after boots, i would probably started building lich bane as its part grants movement speed. And before you can do this, you will be already around lvl 8-9 so buying sightstone after that would be probably waste when you can upgrade trinket. Of course, that would be in perfect world where you can leave lane, where you can roam with little risk and where your teammates will ward and upgrade trinkets. Does such world exists? :)
> [{quoted}](name=ShadWooo,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gBZ8790Q,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2015-03-15T21:38:27.183+0000) > > I dont really think you need SS with bard that much, ie. OP resonings. While adc will play defensively close to his tower or under tower while you roam so he doesnt need a ward in tri/drag. + you roam so you walk around these places and provide living ward. Also at lvl 9, new upgraded trinkets are essentially replacing sightstone. -1ward for a space for dmg/utility item? So its only the time from 1-9lvl thats a problematic and for that, buying one two wards + if adc buy one, should be enough. > > His dmg early isnt good, early all he can do is wander from place to place, put shrine for adc/mid/junger from time to time and most of the time he will be escaping enemy jungler trying to chase him for easy kill. In such situation I would definitely bought boots of mobility/swiftness as first item. If he can leave lane and roam then speed is essential, and after boots, i would probably started building lich bane as its part grants movement speed. And before you can do this, you will be already around lvl 8-9 so buying sightstone after that would be probably waste when you can upgrade trinket. You dont buy a sightstone to help defend your lane. You buy a sight stone to have vision control. I.E. Know where your enemies are and what they are doing. The fact that you may avoid a gang in bot is a bonus. The whole point of warding is to keep tabs. Know when and where is the jungle so that the laners know where and when to push while been safe. Knowing when the enemy will attempt to do dragons. Avoiding nasty teleports and ambushes. Dragons now are been done solo by certain junglers at lvl 3-4. NOBODY and I mean NOBODY will upgrade its trinket by that time. I cant even remember how many times stole the dragon and killed the jungler because I had it warded always. Plus after the sightstone is up the support must swap and upgrade to RED trinket. Your job becomes twofold both vision and vision denial. The fact that bard moves up and down the map makes the sight stone an integral part of his kit, not something that you should drop. The fact that you will move gives you more opportunity to ward and purge your jungle of the enemies wards. If you consider a career as a support (so to speak) DO NOT, i cannot stress this enough, DO NOT ignore warding. In the elos we play you cannot trust nobody to provide vision. > [{quoted}](name=Aiver Christine,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gBZ8790Q,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2015-03-15T22:34:47.759+0000) > > Finally some one understands what I am talking about, thinking out of the box is a truly rare trait eh? There is something called thinking out of the box and there is something called inexperience. I dont want to lord or make myself seem like a good player but the quote "vision wins matches" is not something that is quoted because someone in x elo said. Its an irriplacable part of the game. Speaking about thinking out of the box, I got myself out of bronze playing as trundle 2 seasons ago when trundle was considered shit tier and Rene was all the rage. Nobody is trying to talk you down about your build, but a support withoutsight stone is like a battlefield medic/engineer without tools. In the LCS matches I was watching a few days ago, the teams that were bottom tier (I think one was Dignitas) were the teams that their supports had the worst warding/wardkilling ratio in the LCS. While in LCS EVERYONE wards, I think that the fact that their supports failed in that role was part of their fail in general. Just food for thought. EDIT: > [{quoted}](name=ShadWooo,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gBZ8790Q,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2015-03-15T21:38:27.183+0000) > you roam so you walk around these places and provide living ward. And die right there because the enemy team knows that you will wander so they will penetrate your jungle and ward it, so they will keep both tabs on you and the jungler. And the moment you are away a) Mid+Jungler will storm bot destroying the tower and possibly killing the adc b) The enemy jungler will spot you alone and kill you the moment his counterpart is far. EDIT2: I keep placing about 30-40 wards in my games and this is not too much. If you think you will match this with the upgraded trinket and buying (assuming you buy every recall) and have money and vision controll, I am sorry but you are mistaken m8. > > Of course, that would be in perfect world where you can leave lane, where you can roam with little risk and where your teammates will ward and upgrade trinkets. Does such world exists? :) And since it doesnt exist you want to make it darker still by throwing your own vision controll out of the window and supplament it with a bit of more damage? :)
: Why so much hate on Irelia? She's a fun champ and the only champion who needs nerfs is Riven
> [{quoted}](name=Cripple145,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ydbjb2L6,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2015-03-15T23:28:14.301+0000) > > Why so much hate on Irelia? She's a fun champ and the only champion who needs nerfs is Riven ROFL.
: Well, she needs changes, but ones that promote actually using proper combos instead of slamming your head into the keyboard. Half of Katarina's problems would be solved if she was less safe to play and more prone to ganks, as well as moving majority of her damage to the Q mark (Like they did with Akali.) so she has to go into meele if she wants to harass. Possible movement speed nerf to make that harder with a compensation of larger MS buff on W would be nice. Also, historically kAtarina has had a 3 seconds long channel with a 5.0 AD and 2.5 AP ratio. Then it became shorter and the AP ratio was lowered. But then she was UP and Riot buffed the AP Ratio, making her burst faster than the old Kat with sufficient AP. She needs to have a longer ult channel back again, so good kata ults are rewarded while her burst damage gets slowed down and allows for stunning her. She also needs changes so she can't really snowball THIS hard. But numerical changes will only change the level of badness enemy has to possess to make Katarina snowball. She will just need to wait more till she gets fed and then still be as much problematic. You can't possibly nerf her more as she has weak early game, while buffing base damages and nerfing scalings will make Tankarina Top lane Voyboy style be a thing again and this is more cancerous than any other thing in the game. Actually, nerfing her base damages for skills beyond level 1 would make her less unforgivable to fight against because she would need to snowball to stay effective which means she can get shut down harder in lane. She would need to get items as levels wouldn't mean this much to her. And give her ultimate a real cooldown, that doesn't get lowered unless she participates in teamfights. She is not meant to benefit from winning 1vs1's. Mind seeing those changes? http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2z30xa/katarina_balance_proposition_explanation_in_the/
> [{quoted}](name=Deáth Lotus,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=haNRJoak,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2015-03-15T23:14:50.772+0000) > > Well, she needs changes, but ones that promote actually using proper combos instead of slamming your head into the keyboard. I agree more or less with several of your points but this ^ If you take Kata and all you do is slam keys I can guarentee you that you will feed. "This is a noob champ" rhetoric is simply not accurate.
Tarkamacska (EUNE)
: So your logic is somelike this: 1. 99% /probably, but maybe im wrong and you are speaking about 30-40 y old people/, so, 99% of the cca 13-30 old male players /lol playerbase/ are virgins BUT 2. 0%, i mean, 0 /zero/ % of all females of the world ???????? im not sure, maybe you are speaking about the 15-20y old girls or only the 14 y olds? idk pls tell me the truth. So, all of them are... not virgins? I cant follow your logic or the world you living in. Or is this only a funny stupid comment?
> [{quoted}](name=Tarkamacska,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uAg6BvW6,comment-id=00170000,timestamp=2015-03-15T20:53:59.294+0000) > > So your logic is somelike this: > > 1. 99% /probably, but maybe im wrong and you are speaking about 30-40 y old people/, so, 99% of the cca 13-30 old male players /lol playerbase/ are virgins > > BUT > > 2. 0%, i mean, 0 /zero/ % of all females of the world ???????? im not sure, maybe you are speaking about the 15-20y old girls or only the 14 y olds? idk pls tell me the truth. So, all of them are... not virgins? > > I cant follow your logic or the world you living in. Or is this only a funny stupid comment? Seen as I posted the statistics out of my ass and that neither of those are truth I think you can guess which one it is. Or as it seems not....HINT HINT: IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE. As to the fact that you are trying to find logic in a statement that speaks about sacrificing vergins (of any type) to apease a company to win a game.... Accusing me of living into a distorted world when you cqre about the % of virginity and considering the issue and find the sacrifice logal....I dont know what to think of it really.... http://lowres.cartoonstock.com/religion-virgins-sacrifices-sacrificing-virtual_reality-tribes-mbcn2395_low.jpg
: That's a great question, I forgot to mention the warding totem, make sure you upgrade it. Honestly after the trinkets were released, I stopped buying sightstones, Besides, the stats it gives are too low and mid-game like to use on Bard. You can buy it for the Earl-Mid game, but don't keep it for the late game.
> [{quoted}](name=Aiver Christine,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gBZ8790Q,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-03-15T07:25:08.088+0000) > > That's a great question, I forgot to mention the warding totem, make sure you upgrade it. Honestly after the trinkets were released, I stopped buying sightstones. Now I nearly coughed trying not to say something about bronze etc. Remember this and never deviate from It: A support ALWAYS must build a sightstone, either as the first or second item. Especially so in Gold and lower since nobody wards. I can understand full damage supports I really do. But without map coverage you will lose the game. The only exception been if the enemy support is equally....Well blind. I havent played him still but given his mobilty I believe a coin might also fit him better.
: Katarina is officially *the* most broken champion
> [{quoted}](name=iMpactFuze,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=haNRJoak,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-03-15T19:59:01.704+0000) > I played janna once and she shunpo'd between my team and ulted... I ulted at the same time but that was enough for her to kill the adc and APC... Then you let her channel for 2 seconds, that means you didnt ulty well or you were out of position yourself. > [{quoted}](name=Zambit,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=haNRJoak,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-03-15T19:46:37.052+0000) > > which does no damage early And that shows that its a matter of skill (not trying to offend here) and not understanding of tactics. His R is not meant to kill her silly. If she has no ulty and you interrupt her she is useless. The only thing she can do then is clean up duty but that doesnt help if the team fight turned suddenly 4v5 against her. Malhazar though is not a decent counter to her, IMHO her best counter (in lane) is Dianna. Outside the lane the only counter is to know how to play decently. If you dont yes she will wipe the floor with you. And all those videos mean nothing. Nobody does all these things outside challenger/master tier, even diamond. And now the dreaded question: If it was that simple why are we stuck in everything else except the higer elos and we simply dont main her and go up?
Myrmiron (EUW)
: Irelia nerfs on PBE!
http://www.troll.me/images2/fist-baby/yes-finally.jpg Now its your turn {{champion:150}}
Lawful (EUNE)
: 2/10, that video is way overused, plus my ears hurt.
> [{quoted}](name=Lawful,realm=EUNE,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=ARYg4Fvh,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2015-03-15T13:59:22.888+0000) > > 2/10, that video is way overused, plus my ears hurt. You had to be that guy eh? :p
: It looks losing streak is starting, so I have an offer for Riot
"It looks losing streak is starting, so I have an offer for Riot" 5 virgins as a sacrifice? Thats the only thing that seems to work. Now there is a problem with it though: 1)99% of the male player base are vergins so it doesnt count as an accepted sacrifice if the victim is male (you can subditute with a non-virgin male though). 2)Finding an actual female virgin. Good hunting. > [{quoted}](name=Dr Sugar,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uAg6BvW6,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2015-03-15T12:29:40.346+0000) > > Most people will tell you that winning/losing streak are not real, and that you're just unlucky or bad. > > Truth is, the 50% win/loss system is completely broken, 'cause unless you're on a completely different level compared to your current league, you can't keep winning forever. And this would actually be good, but it isn't. This system favors extremely good people, but punish normal players more than the bads one. > > This community thinks it's pretty normal that to get out of gold, for example, you must have the skill of a diamond or more. Otherwise you don't deserve it, 'cause you can't "carry a bunch of noobs against another bunch of noobs". Never heard something so stupid in my entire game career. If you are in gold you must have the skill of a gold player, and while progressing trough the league you will acquire the skill needed to enter and be a platinum. > > That's the normal process in EVERY GAME execpt LoL. > > I don't remember who it was, but a user posted a wonderful graphic that displayed elo distribution in LoL compared to a normal elo graphic. It was pretty self explanatory, and showed the reality of this game. In this game you have to consider a completely different reality where afkers, boosted players, leavers and trollers are *common*. > > While the fact that if you truly deserve to climb the ladder you definitely will, the "*how*" it works in this game is completely wrong. This guy nailed it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Immolatorgr,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lKmcBfMq,comment-id=00100003000000030000,timestamp=2015-03-11T00:15:44.990+0000) > > If you dont know the facts shut the fuck up. YOU dont give anything to Greece. All of you that loaned us together have made a profit of 350 million in the last two years alone. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP. Because you are uneducated, missinformed and an idiot. > Not the least to say out of topic. Greece gave not a single euro back to us so state your facts better. I hope they kick greece out of the euro zone. We need to work till our 65 years in order to quit working or either have a sickness or disability to stop work. When you stop work on your 50? 55? The money which is sended to greece came from our government and that money is OUR TAX so how dare you to read me any facts. If greece can't keep up with the euro leave it we can spend the money better on people who realy needs it which is not greece.
> [{quoted}](name=SymphoriaGaming,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lKmcBfMq,comment-id=001000030000000300000000,timestamp=2015-03-11T10:49:35.890+0000) > > Greece gave not a single euro back to us so state your facts better. > I hope they kick greece out of the euro zone. > We need to work till our 65 years in order to quit working or either have a sickness or disability to stop work. > When you stop work on your 50? 55? > The money which is sended to greece came from our government and that money is OUR TAX so how dare you to read me any facts. > If greece can't keep up with the euro leave it we can spend the money better on people who realy needs it which is not greece. IDK what is "us" but I will tell you one thing as a *GERMAN* citizen that got raised in germany and works there for 15 years: Since this fucking mess started *I* as a German citizen that works and pays taxes for about 15 years there, havent been added with anything more, on the contrary the last two years, I have been given free yoga classes. And since its in your taxes and not mine Since I too live in Germany plz show me the "Fund for Greece" tax. You are incredibely stupid and you are just a racist little brat than never worked in his life. The money came from IMF and PRIVATE Investors. If you dont know what you are talking about just shut up as I said. The age in Greece where you stop working is 65 as well, BECAUSE THIS IS HOW FUCKING ITS DECREED FROM THE EUROZONE so go to work for once instead of taking allowance from your moma, read a paper for news and go find a job. And then talk ok? TLDR: If you dont know shit zip your mouth. > [{quoted}](name=SymphoriaGaming,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lKmcBfMq,comment-id=001000030000000300000000,timestamp=2015-03-11T10:49:35.890+0000) > > Greece gave not a single euro back to us so state your facts better. And in regards to this: You should know that every loans first term is that it requires a % of the privious loan been covered already. Prove me again that you are an uneducated oaf, I dare you.
Celebloth (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Immolatorgr,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=x5AnFh1R,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2015-03-11T01:29:32.353+0000) > > Whats that supposed to mean? Ill give you an example of what happened to me yesterday: > > Bot lane Caitlyn (me) and braum support with the enemy lane been graves and morgana. > At the 5th minute braum just gets the idea to use his w to jump on a minion in between morgana and graves. > Gets binded and raises his shield. I move as fast as I can cause I was out of range to try to help him. By the time I took 2-3 shots at graves braum was dead. First blood. > > He responds: "Well, that was not good on our part". > Me: It certainly wasnt, dont try to be too agressive, just stay behind. Graves with FB and morgana is dangerous. > He: Caitlyn muted for abuse. > > Are you kidding me? Just because I pointed out your stupid mistake and I asked you to be more carefull I suddenly am abusive? I dont care if you are softspined son but: > > a) Advising someone on a friendly manner IS NOT FREAKING ABUSE > b)If you dont want 'strangers' to try to give you advise dont make stupid mistakes > c)If you dont want 'strangers' to try to speak to you about what you are doing wrong in a CONSTRUCTIVE and FRIENDLY manner then team based games are not for you and you should withold from them. > d)you egoistically put yourself above the team by acting high and not accepting correct critisism that might win you the game. What I meant was that a friend might tolerate his head to be shouted off a little, then everyone cools down and goes back to playing normal. I am playing with friends, almost all the time. We are not calling eachother names, that is given, but often say that was stupid and other stuffs. After the game we usually discuss what we have done good and wrong. Sometimes I tell them to shut up and fucus on the game and we discuss this later because we have no time now. With a stranger, you can't really discuss it later, because he probable leaves right after the game. You grabbed out a line from my post, I have also said there is a difference how you say things to a complete stranger. You grabbed it totally out of context... If I were that Braum, I would have played as defensively as possible, that is a failing match up in my opinion, and I would rather play the Morgana... I don't think what you have said was abusive at all, he is just simply butt hurt. If he reports you nothing happens, and his report will not worth as much. It might not worth a lot at this point either. And I would not like to repeat myself, just read the posts above.
> [{quoted}](name=Celebloth,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=x5AnFh1R,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2015-03-11T05:40:53.274+0000) > > What I meant was that a friend might tolerate his head to be shouted off a little, then everyone cools down and goes back to playing normal. > I am playing with friends, almost all the time. We are not calling eachother names, that is given, but often say that was stupid and other stuffs. > > After the game we usually discuss what we have done good and wrong. Sometimes I tell them to shut up and fucus on the game and we discuss this later because we have no time now. > With a stranger, you can't really discuss it later, because he probable leaves right after the game. > > You grabbed out a line from my post, I have also said there is a difference how you say things to a complete stranger. You grabbed it totally out of context... > > If I were that Braum, I would have played as defensively as possible, that is a failing match up in my opinion, and I would rather play the Morgana... I don't think what you have said was abusive at all, he is just simply butt hurt. If he reports you nothing happens, and his report will not worth as much. It might not worth a lot at this point either. > > And I would not like to repeat myself, just read the posts above. Sorry if it came about as angry b%tching I didnt mean it. However one must understand that we dont all play with friends. And not all strangers want to be offensive.
: Being Reported for no reason or by the other team for 'Offensive Language'
Meh I won a game today and after the match they all agreed to report their jungler. Plot twist, the jungler was the only one who knew how to play.
Celebloth (EUNE)
: There is a huge difference when a friend tells that you did something wrong and a complete stranger. Yes, there might be some thruth in it, but when you are trying your really best, and you get flamed regardless, that is going to frustrate you. It is not like I can't controll myself generally. I never flame ingame, I try to be positive in all circumstances. But when starts to blame and flame me because things do not turn out the way he expected is frustrating. For example, I go for a normal game to practice ADC, naturally I would not go ranked, that would be absolutely stupid, bot game gives no experience against players, so I have only one choice. I am trying to last hit, be agressive or passive depending on the situation, warding. I am trying my best there, and someone starts to flame me. That won't help me at all, when I am already not confident in myself. It will just make it worse. When I play something I am good with, when someone says such things, I am not going to freak out this much, still don't like when someone flames, but will not have so much effect on me. But you can't completely disregard all of your emotions... What if that person is already aware of his mistakes and works on it, and when you point it out you are just making everything worse, because he is already working on it. You obviously don't know the other person, you can't know how he will react to what you are to say to him. As for the mute, I only mute when it is a lost case, plus I always have a friend with me who can keep me up to date on what that person is writing. For the ending, you can always tell someone without flaming what you think. It is only up to you how you chose your words in the end. There is no need to be rude with the other person. Nothing justifies one to behave unacceptably.
> [{quoted}](name=Celebloth,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=x5AnFh1R,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2015-03-10T06:53:33.257+0000) > > There is a huge difference when a friend tells that you did something wrong and a complete stranger. Whats that supposed to mean? Ill give you an example of what happened to me yesterday: Bot lane Caitlyn (me) and braum support with the enemy lane been graves and morgana. At the 5th minute braum just gets the idea to use his w to jump on a minion in between morgana and graves. Gets binded and raises his shield. I move as fast as I can cause I was out of range to try to help him. By the time I took 2-3 shots at graves braum was dead. First blood. He responds: "Well, that was not good on our part". Me: It certainly wasnt, dont try to be too agressive, just stay behind. Graves with FB and morgana is dangerous. He: Caitlyn muted for abuse. Are you kidding me? Just because I pointed out your stupid mistake and I asked you to be more carefull I suddenly am abusive? I dont care if you are softspined son but: a) Advising someone on a friendly manner IS NOT FREAKING ABUSE b)If you dont want 'strangers' to try to give you advise dont make stupid mistakes c)If you dont want 'strangers' to try to speak to you about what you are doing wrong in a CONSTRUCTIVE and FRIENDLY manner then team based games are not for you and you should withold from them. d)you egoistically put yourself above the team by acting high and not accepting correct critisism that might win you the game.
: Teemo Ap Top
Teemo strong in solo q? I dont think so. IMHO its more of a coin toss depending on your elo. In everything between Gold to Bronze, you will either snowball hard, or you will face that one player that actually knows how to play against teemo and he will eat you for breakfast, even with Darius and Garen. And OFC the dodges everytime someone instalocks the bugger. IDK for plat+ but I havent seen many teemos there.
Elkzahr (EUW)
: please play jinx for yourself. If you die less than 10 times in your first game I will give you a cookie.
> [{quoted}](name=Elkzahr,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rp23BVYB,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2015-03-10T13:00:52.785+0000) > > please play jinx for yourself. If you die less than 10 times in your first game I will give you a cookie. Cookie plox. It was actually 7, I accidently got into a ranked queue, finished 0/7/something, and got carried by an orianna. At least split pushed bot to hell :D
Phainon (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=InadequateGuru,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hZB9Tlrl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-03-10T19:01:52.208+0000) > I personally think its the skin itself, it kinda sux dont you think? I dunno what else to say about it, it, just, sucks. Just that ^, IMO Galio is not the problem, its the skin, its ugly, out of place and stupid... It reminds me High noon Yasuo and Reaper Soraka.....it completely out of the champs character.
> [{quoted}](name=Phainon,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hZB9Tlrl,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-03-10T19:14:52.125+0000) > > Just that ^, IMO Galio is not the problem, its the skin, its ugly, out of place and stupid... > It reminds me High noon Yasuo and Reaper Soraka.....it completely out of the champs character. Wanted to post exactly the same. > [{quoted}](name=Photos of Ghosts,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hZB9Tlrl,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-03-10T20:25:53.299+0000) > > High Noon Yasuo is just a sort of "cultural repositioning" of the character. If he was born in the times and places of the gold rush and all he'd have been like that. I havent seen Cowboys sporting swords in the mid west, but then again my history files are a bit lacking on that particular subject.
SirSoap (EUW)
: What speaks against making Blitz's hitbox smaller?
Over 2 years of playing blitz regularly outside ranked i have never seen such thing. That must have been a bug rather than a hit box problem. On morgana I agree, having played her also there is about a small gap between the graphic and the actual players position and it still hits. That needs to be fixed. EDIT: No in fact its not a mechanics bug either, its a visual bug. In fact if you pause it at 0:09, blitz grabbed her dead center, a split second before she tumbled, the game just showed her executing the animation. Sometime it happens the same if you grab zac or corki in mid air.
FxPeNNaS (EUW)
: No ... you cant fight fire with fire. If someone would kill your mother you would literally kill his then they would kill your father and you would kill an equivalent in their family no matter who it is. See where this leads ? It will never stop until one last man is standing which in turn means you have to be the one retaliating and just being passive... let them do their thing if you start trolling as well you are no assistance to the system. Where would the world be if Germany still was pissed about France taking Elsass-Lothringen we would still be in a war. Though it is hard there will always be someone who has to do a step back first. "Der Klügere gibt nach" which means something around the "the wiser head gives in"
> [{quoted}](name=FxPeNNaS,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GLIpIEAR,comment- > Where would the world be if Germany still was pissed about France taking Elsass-Lothringen we would still be in a war. It took them 2 world wars to declare that they are not pissed anymore though :D Just saying. In other news if only if what you say was that simple. Ethically its correct, but in reality its not possible.
Jon Knows (EUW)
: Meta champions
The trolling is real. And no, neither Gp or Garen Ap are strong. They can function but you cant do half of what their proper builds do with the same skill.
kuzzi47 (EUW)
: I think most of you are Riven players who get rekt by Irelia.Riven is wayyyy more op and i see her wayyyy more often than Irelia.
> [{quoted}](name=kuzzi47,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=O5Q5RQme,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2015-03-06T00:19:49.807+0000) > > I think most of you are Riven players who get rekt by Irelia.Riven is wayyyy more op and i see her wayyyy more often than Irelia. Riven has weakness both in the laning phaze and during the late game that can be exploited. Irelia on the other hand is an allrounder with very few weaknesses that get compensated with the right build.
: Meanwhile... Greece gets some billions here billions there recently 16 billion from the netherlands. I am not a cruel person but they should stomp greece out of the euro zone WE DON'T KEEP GIVING! I must work for my money and i'm not working for some other country who can't fix their shizzle.
> [{quoted}](name=SymphoriaGaming,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lKmcBfMq,comment-id=0010000300000003,timestamp=2015-03-07T21:00:15.454+0000) > > Meanwhile... > > Greece gets some billions here billions there recently 16 billion from the netherlands. > I am not a cruel person but they should stomp greece out of the euro zone WE DON'T KEEP GIVING! > I must work for my money and i'm not working for some other country who can't fix their shizzle. If you dont know the facts shut the fuck up. YOU dont give anything to Greece. All of you that loaned us together have made a profit of 350 million in the last two years alone. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP. Because you are uneducated, missinformed and an idiot. Not the least to say out of topic.
Muscatred (EUW)
: Is it wrong to troll a troll?
Had a long time to meet one. Met a dianna today in guess, my promo. She lost her lane to kata and proceeded to feed intentionally. Stoped for now, will play in a few hours again...
Endellion (EUW)
: I can see why they're doing it, the Euro is currently tanking against the dollar and so Riot (being an American company) is already losing money on sales if it's bought in Euros compared to a year ago. I think they're hoping that new players (and old) will still buy at the inflated prices to keep they're profit margins steady. That said it sucks that EU is shat on compared to NA, Reddit will go into complete meltdown if they dared try the same across the Atlantic.
> [{quoted}](name=Endellion,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lKmcBfMq,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2015-03-06T00:27:21.534+0000) > > I can see why they're doing it, the Euro is currently tanking against the dollar and so Riot (being an American company) is already losing money on sales if it's bought in Euros compared to a year ago. I think they're hoping that new players (and old) will still buy at the inflated prices to keep they're profit margins steady. That said it sucks that EU is shat on compared to NA, Reddit will go into complete meltdown if they dared try the same across the Atlantic. Riot belongs to a korean company.
: Well the fact is, is that they will have an increase in their income BEFORE the changes are implemented. People will stock up on RP while they can; however, it's the same logic with any economy. When the prices go up, the purchases go down. There's a certain balance to what a product SHOULD cost and what people are willing to give. In this case, RP is pure luxury. People ALREADY find the prices for RP a bit expensive. That didn't stop them from purchasing it because it was still "worth" the investment. Now on the other hand, with the future RP prices, it's no longer a smart thing to spend 10 euros for RP. If you are dumb enough to spend RP, spend MAXIMUM 5 euros a few weeks. Get skins on sale rotation. When these changes will be implemented, people will be more cautious in how much and what they will buy. Riot won't notice this immediately but I do expect after the changes that they'll have a decrease in income in the next quarter. Riot spends so much money on things they don't really need (mainly LCS) that they forget about the common folk. Instead of making cuts in the EU LCS so that their costs are lowered they go around and do this. It's pure greed.
> [{quoted}](name=saiVes,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lKmcBfMq,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-03-05T23:49:44.135+0000) > > Riot won't notice this immediately but I do expect after the changes that they'll have a decrease in income in the next quarter. They wont notice anything. The whole system is not designed to keep the customer around to make new purchuses steadily. Its designed on the premisses of 'baiting' so to speak new customers. And new customers will buy new cool stuff. An older customer might be fed up already and not buy, or full stocked on disirable items.
xMidnight (EUW)
: Racists, flamers always the worst players?
I flamed a lot at certain intervals of my gaming history, and I never got close to get chat or anyother banned, only warned 5-6 times. 4 of which were after been reported x5 by the enemy team 4 times in a row (same team in ARAM) without uttering a single word, because my team won them. So in your premise, you must have done something more potent than simply been unjustly reported or telling them to just get out of the lane m8.
DrussIV (EUW)
: Why is every single Kalista I see shit?
Let me paraphrase: Why is every single {{champion:157}} I see shit? :P People tend to forget things in here fast. People saw a valid {{item:3085}} build in LCS, doing its things, and they forgot the noob trap this item is and the specialised role it plays, and that it should never be your first item (not even on Kalista) but a later stage item. Plus her passive and ult are not the easiest things in the shed to use. Another "I saw it in the LCS I can do eat!" mentality. This champion requires many man-hours so to speak and knowledge of deeper understanding of the game to function properly. Not to say the least that you are certain that your support knows and understands the needs of this particular adc.
: The "Mute" button exists, use it.
I agree with the mute button but consider this: The problem with flamers is that they give a convinient excuse to a bad team. If someone starts flaming one of their team mates specifically for losing the game, the other three - four (Who most of the time did worse than the victim and might be actually responsible for the loss) wont lose the blame train and chime in. People just want to blame others than themselves.
Zambit (EUW)
: Lux
I never encountered any of the above. The only thing I know its not consistent, is morganas binding. The hit box is way off the graphic.
: Katarina
Scarras reflexes are also akin to aimbot, if any of you jents can play kata like him, in everything lower than master/diamond tier, by all means ill conceade the point.
ro vamp (EUNE)
: Veigar has been nuked
IMHO his whole kit was iconic of him, all his skills spoke veigar. But I agree with the rest of your post.
Jannas Bro (EUNE)
: The recent changes in RP = "ridiculous"
> [{quoted}](name=GotchaBrou,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lKmcBfMq,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-03-05T21:12:19.350+0000) Now, what does poor mean? You really don't have 5 euros to please yourself for once? I know people are willing to spend more than 5 euros in real life for alcohol or maybe drugs but refuse to pay 5 euros for their other pleasures which cause no bad influences at all. I rather spend those 5 euros sipping a drink with good company outside my house, and having the potential to hit on a girl, than spending them on a new skin and making me stay indoors playing LoL and my only interaction been on a screen. Also sitting all day long inside your house and not going out is a bad influence on itself. That said I do owned several skins (although the most expensive have been gifts), but I blatantly refuse to pay 30 euro for a legendary/epic wtf it is called, even though I am in love with veigars. Not judging here just chipping in. And on a side note: I dont know your status, but you will be surprised how many people play lol because they are indeed poor and cant spend those 5 euros on anything considered (for them) luxury. Fortunently this game is free for them. EDIT: Yeah Riot is short on money, everyone believes that: http://venturebeat.com/2014/01/20/10-online-pc-games-that-made-more-than-100m-in-microtransaction-sales-last-year/
Karmoon (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=PentaBacon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=O5Q5RQme,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2015-03-05T19:45:53.756+0000) > > It's not only about meta, it's about the fact that so many champs received nerfs while Irelia is untouched for a pretty long time. Maybe back in 2012, she was okay, or maybe overnerfed, but 3 years passed, meta changed, champions received buffs and nerfs, and Irelia is extremely strong right now. Sounds like pretty much the same story with Graves. Not that I have any problems facing graves. Pretty easy lane. I don't play top lane much at all though i'd much rather see Irelia up there than dirty long-ranged mages.
> [{quoted}](name=Karmoon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=O5Q5RQme,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2015-03-05T19:47:56.984+0000) > > Sounds like pretty much the same story with Graves. > Graves was strong even before he was slightly buffed, its just that nobody played him because he didnt make any apereances in the LCS. The small buff just gave the incentive to try him out and make him popular.
HV Cable (EUW)
: My point is: look at the stats, I did not post them for nothing. 54.5% winrate means she needs a rework or proper balancing. As for my comment on you looking down on other non-competitive games, it was provoked by ("(Or your teamates that are stupid, welcome to soloQ the place where useless champions shine"). Right now you called all players up to plat stupid, because they still give 54%+ wins to Katarina. That's placing yourself pretty high to piss on others, and if you did not mean that, please reread what you said and how you said it. While it's not the point, I main supports, mostly Leona now, and I know very well how it works when you stun Katarina out of ult, the teammate still dies to others cause those 0.5s+ to stun (human reaction or ult cast time) and help from his own team, my team takes more than stun to take off 3/4s hp of so-called assassin and kata gets an assist and jumps on others/out while I'm waiting on cds. Take my word for it, I studied how to counter her, but if a huge skill difference doesnt exist (she cant wardjump, for example), she simply has very few situational counters. I do not agree with Yi/Katarina comparison, they're totally different especially to the broken Katarina's passive, but I see no point in arguing about that. Finally, I will agree there are counters to Katarina - after all, she is somewhat ok above platinum in winrate. The problem is, they're too few and require so much focus that they don't apply to a VAST majority (99% players are below Diamond according to Riot). It's like {{champion:45}} nerf - a vast majority of players have a faster reaction time than that, so he is hitting dumpsters now. Is that balanced? No, and as much as Veigar needs a buff, Katarina needs a nerf to be actually balanced and have proper 50% winrate.
> [{quoted}](name=HV Cable,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Vx8TEFF2,comment-id=0007000000000001,timestamp=2015-03-05T18:19:32.269+0000) > > My point is: look at the stats, I did not post them for nothing. 54.5% winrate means she needs a rework or proper balancing. > > As for my comment on you looking down on other non-competitive games, it was provoked by ("(Or your teamates that are stupid, welcome to soloQ the place where useless champions shine"). Right now you called all players up to plat stupid, because they still give 54%+ wins to Katarina. That's placing yourself pretty high to piss on others, and if you did not mean that, please reread what you said and how you said it. > > While it's not the point, I main supports, mostly Leona now, and I know very well how it works when you stun Katarina out of ult, the teammate still dies to others cause those 0.5s+ to stun (human reaction or ult cast time) and help from his own team, my team takes more than stun to take off 3/4s hp of so-called assassin and kata gets an assist and jumps on others/out while I'm waiting on cds. Take my word for it, I studied how to counter her, but if a huge skill difference doesnt exist (she cant wardjump, for example), she simply has very few situational counters. > > I do not agree with Yi/Katarina comparison, they're totally different especially to the broken Katarina's passive, but I see no point in arguing about that. > > Finally, I will agree there are counters to Katarina - after all, she is somewhat ok above platinum in winrate. The problem is, they're too few and require so much focus that they don't apply to a VAST majority (99% players are below Diamond according to Riot). It's like {{champion:45}} nerf - a vast majority of players have a faster reaction time than that, so he is hitting dumpsters now. Is that balanced? No, and as much as Veigar needs a buff, Katarina needs a nerf to be actually balanced and have proper 50% winrate. As I said you are reading what you want to read, not what it is actually put into context, therefore you must excuse me but I wont waste anymore time explaining the same thing again and again. Your reading comprehension is not a problem that I am willing to solve here. The only and final thing I will respond to you is that I didnt insult anyone and by all means you need to work on your reading comprehension, since you are putting words on mouths that dont exist. > [{quoted}](name=ShadWooo,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Vx8TEFF2,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2015-03-05T19:51:37.931+0000) > > Kata crazy scaling allows her to erase any adc or squishy support just with QEW combo, if shes already fed, her laning is decent, she can spam Q every few seconds and while it doesnt do much dmg early, if jungler helps her and she get kill, after her first recall she will do tons of fmg just with Q, also at lv3 with just tome her dmg on Q gets absurdly high and every second hit by Q is potion. Even if you play champion with shield ability like Lux, Orianna, Lulu, you will pay mana for that and she will outsustain you since she does not give a sht about mana. Not to mention that she can dodge skillshots like Lux Q easily and use that to deal damage to you in same fashion. > And no supports with CC arent answer, Kata loves squishy supports, whether they have CC or not, its just like free reset to her, since shes midlane she always have min 1lvl advantage, huge gold advantage, you need to build SS and supp item first, while she builds AP AP and more AP. And if shes a little bit fed she can instakill you just with QWE before you can CC her. Neither tanky supports works. Braum? Before his Q lands she already took penta and someone would have to hit her four times to stun her. Leona, ult has 1 sec delay, E has 0.5 sec delay, Q needs melee range. By that time she took penta already. And if you use ult on the place she made ult, by the time your ult lands she will be long time gone with WE. Thresh- ult is useless, E needs short range and both Q and E has a minor cast anim in which time squishies will be dead already. + Human reaction time, even with instant cc ults like Blitz before you realized she jumped and ulting she already seriously damaged everyone and all she needs is assist and she can continue jumping. Blitz is probably the most reliable support vs her, Janna ult works too but Janna is squishy = Kata's reset tool, plus kata might bait the ult with just shunpo and if she didnt ulted and you ulted her away, you just lost tf. If you think that leona,braum taric and thresh are squishy supports you need to reevaluate what a squishy is me thinks. Also on your janna and blitz arguements, 200-300 damage in a second (that much it takes to deal with her IF you are good enough/have the reflexes) is an AA (without the ctit factor) from an ADC, which If you are janna will be healed by your ulty (if you use that). THat is negible. And you AGAIN dont take into account the rest of your team. If I had a dollar each time a darius could win a teamfight by simply apprehending the bitch, I would be rich now. All the 'problems' I am reading thus far are the same problem disquised as different: "I dont know how to deal with the champion properly / I dont know how to teamfight).
: That's why you should not do like them and point out their gameplay mistakes, but rather point out their logic mistakes. Every time they insult a teammate for a mistake, show them their part of responsiblity (pretending it's ONLY their fault). Each time they threaten to report, show them that they have no right to do so and encourage them to still do it so their reports lose value over time and finally get ignored. Stuff lke this. And always report them with no exception, they must be punished, shut down.
> [{quoted}](name=Photos of Ghosts,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GLIpIEAR,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-03-05T16:51:57.931+0000) > > That's why you should not do like them and point out their gameplay mistakes, but rather point out their logic mistakes. Every time they insult a teammate for a mistake, show them their part of responsiblity (pretending it's ONLY their fault). Each time they threaten to report, show them that they have no right to do so and encourage them to still do it so their reports lose value over time and finally get ignored. Stuff lke this. And always report them with no exception, they must be punished, shut down. You believe in humanity too much. It will be cured, with time and experience. > [{quoted}](name=Daxucus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GLIpIEAR,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2015-03-05T17:05:02.068+0000) > > You got it all wrong. No matter who you are and what you say will be wrong. Everything you do that isn't perfect in the eyes of God or whatever is wrong. This is what the 'Justice System' has become the 'Crusaders' have become as bad as the trolls. In fact the reason why trolls came to existence is because of how this game was designed. The fact that is game revolves around a fixed system (Aim of the game) and how many things in this game is fixed. As in ways to win: Only one (Kill the nexus). Its that this uncontrollability of the game and the unability to manipulate it creates frustration. This frustration fuels someone to then have a VERY strong fixed mindset. To win. What ever their deluded mind sees to how to win in this game then results to actions he may take. When he is denied of these actions then he will become even more frustrated and then see all options are run a defensive mechanism in the brain triggers which tells you 'No way out'. This player soon loses hope. Then they turn to trolls. That is how a troll has formed and the only people to blame is Riot. Their 'Justice System' is banning people who do the right and letting people go who have told me to get cancer and commit suicide. Riot are condemning the ones that do right so you can either take this the right way or the wrong way. Ignore the person don't say a word. Go support or fill and pray to God that Riot don't see that you are defending yourself against the troll. Don't go mid. Im telling you to give in to the hate let the trolls, troll. If everyone does this and the trolls get their way they then will either stop playing or fuck off somewhere else. Just play casual ignore everything around you, sure pick whatever lane you want with a reasonably ok pick. If someone trolls and you lose because of it oh well thats how this game was designed. Pride for the victorious, Rage for the defeated. Forget about everyone around you and focus on how YOU can change things around farm when you want. Group when you want listen to yourself and not others. They say ignorance is the highest evil but I disagree. It's the greatest weapon. Do what YOU want and by God make yourself happy just don't retaliate be quiet and play. The only things responsible for trolls,flamers and all other shit in this game are two things: a)Bad genes. b)the parents of the troll (who are the actually ones responsible for his behaviour). In a) case if he is born an idiot, you cant do anything about it. In b) though, those who raised them failed misserably to make them a human being . That is to be rational and polite and not a self centered son of a biatch with psychological problems. The rest are exuses. I too was frustated in the game but I never trolled my team or started a game to bring my frustations to it.
Dextix LT (EUNE)
: Then what is its point then? What is the point of PBE if it isnt used? Why do changes that are incomplete and castrate champs like this for 1 or more patches when there are even more stronger champs than that. Not only veigar, look at kass, you want to say to me that this is also an incomplete change? Either do a complete change and look how it goes on PBE, or dont do anything at all, because half assed job is not good.
> [{quoted}](name=Dextix LT,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MYbFPibL,comment- > Either do a complete change and look how it goes on PBE, or dont do anything at all, because half assed job is not good. Erh...We are talking about the same company right? That it took her 5 years to understand that the tribunal doesnt make its job well? That has it down for a year and the only counter balance is chat restriction? That they are reworking champions on low need of rework and ignore cases that are suffering for years? That they decided that lore must be 2 sentences? And we are still talking about half assed jobs? XD
Muscatred (EUW)
: Is it wrong to troll a troll?
Meh sarcasm and mind games is what always destroy a troll or an idiot. They simply cant keep up the pace and simply shut up.
T4underbolt (EUNE)
: CC is a weakness of every single champion in this game as well as every single champion has counterpicks. IF that is your argument for her being balanced then Kassadin before rework was balanced too, because he could've been stunned or counterpicked. Old irelia before nerfs was also balanced, because she could've been stunned or counterpicked. Let's revert all those nerfs then. By your logic every champion in the game was balanced since the game was made
> [{quoted}](name=T4underbolt,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Vx8TEFF2,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2015-03-05T08:45:24.902+0000) > > CC is a weakness of every single champion in this game as well as every single champion has counterpicks. IF that is your argument for her being balanced then Kassadin before rework was balanced too, because he could've been stunned or counterpicked. Old irelia before nerfs was also balanced, because she could've been stunned or counterpicked. Let's revert all those nerfs then. By your logic every champion in the game was balanced since the game was made Learn to read what others say and not what you want to read. What I say: CC by itself is useless. If you dont know how to apply team tactics and use it to stop the champion that does most of the damage then your grasp of this game is weak. Champions are and their abilities are not designed in vacuum (theoriticaly). No champion and no ability is meant to dominate by itself. Every champ is designed to exploit weakneses. Katas ability is to exploit poor coordinated teams who lack CC or fail to apply it right. If you fail to interlock and coordinate ITS YOUR OWN PROBLEM and not katarina but many other champions which you will come crying here for nerfs will ace you. Kata just exploits your vurnerability more. Thats why those champs are nicknamed "noob stompers". Thats what I am saying.
Arandoral (EUW)
: Everyone is always complaining!
^ Unfortunently the majority of the player base is too immature and blind.
Solash (EUW)
: The official slogan for meta sheep
Annie is not a new champion and has been meta for a few seasons in different possitions. Irelia too is not a new champion and many others. LCS is making trends. And people are too stupid to actually do their own homework and simply copy what they see. That is the meta of LoL.
Show more

Immolatorgr

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion