quendë (EUW)
: Can I even reform myself
So after my daily crawl in the boards and pretty much exclusively in Player Behaviour, I have noticed that people who get banned have no idea why! So I want to compile a list of tips/tricks that people use to stay tilt free and unbanned. *1, Don't raise to bait. If a team mate is flaming you, ITS NOT OKAY TO FLAME BACK Just because they broke rules doesnt give you the right to break them back. *2, Don't type, say it I use this alot in game, When I get to the point where I have idiots on my team, I say to myself / Skype friends that the guy is a moron, I never type it only say it out loud. *3, Can't say anything nice don't say anything at all Pretty much the point above but positive words have more of an effect over negative ones in a positive way. Thank Thumper for this one. *4, Mute all chat Serious do this 65% of the problems with tilt go away, Have a Zed smacktalking in all chat after the 4th time he killed you isn't good! Seeing your team calling reports and smacktalking/flaming in all chat is also gone. Do it serious. *5, Don't play if you having a bad day I noticed after a bad day/night at work, My tolarance to idiots is super low and tilt and want to rage. So I play other games, Your cat's got run over then play a different game you more likely to rage and get upset if external factors are in play. *6, Play music after each game After each game have a few minutes break listen to a few songs/music or watch a youtube video seems to let me forget about the game before. *7, Mute toxic players You dont have to mute all or full mute all just players that are being toxic, You don't need to read negative things all game. *8, Before you type, Think My ruleset is! _Do my team mates need to know this? Will my team gain anything from this? Could I upset anyone by saying this. If I answer No to the first of them, I don't type it. *9, Be careful when playing with premade. If with a premade be careful of what you type a joke between friends may seem like you are being toxic towards a random player just remember other players don't know you are freinds and it can cause problems. This a few things that help me keep ban free, I will update list as people give tips that I will try and find work. Copy and pasta from a thread i made a few days ago
: I think the current system is flawed, I refuse to type simply because of fear of getting banned, saying "you suck lol" in response to someone telling you to kill yourself CAN GET YOU BANNED. It feels more like a one way dictatorship where the only way you can write in chat is to cuddle everyone. The system definitely needs to take other players chat into consideration, if someone on their team says "sorry won't happen again" vs "you %%%%ing suck jungle you should uninstall" obviously the person in questions response is going to be different. Should the guy responding to the obviously toxic/baiting guy get banned? We aren't all some holy saints with a gag on ourselves, and an automated system won't be objective just absolute.
> [{quoted}](name=TheBI4ckArrow,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Og1cdGJ2,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-09-01T16:07:12.797+0000) > > I think the current system is flawed, I refuse to type simply because of fear of getting banned, saying "you suck lol" in response to someone telling you to kill yourself CAN GET YOU BANNED. It feels more like a one way dictatorship where the only way you can write in chat is to cuddle everyone. The system definitely needs to take other players chat into consideration, if someone on their team says "sorry won't happen again" vs "you %%%%ing suck jungle you should uninstall" obviously the person in questions response is going to be different. Should the guy responding to the obviously toxic/baiting guy get banned? We aren't all some holy saints with a gag on ourselves, and an automated system won't be objective just absolute. Can you post some evidence about people getting banned for saying that someone sucked?
: Racist players
would be pussies not %%%%%s... if you gonna insult people at least do it right....
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: >32GB 1600 Mhz DDR3 **<3** That amount of RAM is a rare thing outside professional use. May I ask why you went with the full 32 GB? I did it because my motherboard could take it, the RAM was cheap AF when I got it (less than 2 months before the prices sky rocketed - lucky me), and because I multitask like nobody's business, getting heavy RAM usage as a result. _Love your nick btw. Word games are the best!_ :)
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=PcfIZVwE,comment-id=00210000,timestamp=2018-08-31T17:51:00.577+0000) > > **&lt;3** > > That amount of RAM is a rare thing outside professional use. May I ask why you went with the full 32 GB? > > I did it because my motherboard could take it, the RAM was cheap AF when I got it (less than 2 months before the prices sky rocketed - lucky me), and because I multitask like nobody&#x27;s business, getting heavy RAM usage as a result. > > _Love your nick btw. Word games are the best!_ :) I used to do alot of editing and freelance engineering so the RAM helped with the heavy workload and also I wanted to use some for a RAM disk for gaming I have many games that have long load times stored on different disks, I can use 24Gig to 28gig so I can dump full games into a RAM disk load it onto RAM and have insane load times :) Yeah I changed my nick when I changed server then missed EUW to much and was lucky it was still not taken xD
: first off, great guidelines to stay on the straight and narrow. love it when people post this kind of stuff instead of all the amumu W's we see around here. secondly: > 4, Mute all chat > Serious do this 65% of the problems with tilt go away, Have a Zed smacktalking in all chat after the 4th time he killed you isn't good! > Seeing your team calling reports and smacktalking/flaming in all chat is also gone. Do it serious. this had a flaw in my head. but that's not for that one specific game people are doing it in. it's because it doesn't show who should be raported or not for toxicity, as you don't see it, you can't report it. Don't get me wrong. i use it sometimes myself if i'm already in a somewhat tilted mood before playing. this way i can focus on the game and having a bit of fun rather than seeing all the haters start an avalance of sh*t-talk. sh*t belongs in the toilet, not the chat. :) > 5, Don't play if you having a bad day > I noticed after a bad day/night at work, My tolarance to idiots is super low and tilt and want to rage. So I play other games, Your cat's got > run over then play a different game you more likely to rage and get upset if external factors are in play. for some, playing league with 1-2 friends as a premade actually can boost the spirit, as long as they remember to use point 4 above. personally it depends on how cheerful my friends i go into the game are when i join up with them, if we're all in a bad mood. we go for some zombie-action game and start a murder spree of digital pixels. these were just my thoughts. everyone got their personal opinions. and that's their rights. :)
> [{quoted}](name=canis inferorum,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0JvvHW3s,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-31T13:21:10.290+0000) > > first off, great guidelines to stay on the straight and narrow. love it when people post this kind of stuff instead of all the amumu W&#x27;s we see around here. > > secondly: > > this had a flaw in my head. but that&#x27;s not for that one specific game people are doing it in. it&#x27;s because it doesn&#x27;t show who should be raported or not for toxicity, as you don&#x27;t see it, you can&#x27;t report it. > > Don&#x27;t get me wrong. i use it sometimes myself if i&#x27;m already in a somewhat tilted mood before playing. this way i can focus on the game and having a bit of fun rather than seeing all the haters start an avalance of sh*t-talk. sh*t belongs in the toilet, not the chat. :) > > for some, playing league with 1-2 friends as a premade actually can boost the spirit, as long as they remember to use point 4 above. > personally it depends on how cheerful my friends i go into the game are when i join up with them, if we&#x27;re all in a bad mood. we go for some zombie-action game and start a murder spree of digital pixels. > > these were just my thoughts. everyone got their personal opinions. and that&#x27;s their rights. :) I didnt want to make the post over complicated or to much to read. As to your point on the 4th tip, It don't matter if one person or 9 people report someone there is no stacking penalty for the number of reports that trigger a system look, My point is mainly **if you can't see it you cant react to it**. As to point 5, Playing with premade people helps alot and its shown to help players mood in a game from a study I did back in season 4 (Can't find the post I made from old forums :( ) But I'm assuming that most players are playing solo. Just have to remember when playing with premades that interfreind jokes could still be seen from the outside as toxic behavouir to someone playing with you. How many time have I see premades say "LUL report Jax for feed lololol" when its been a premade friend. This can cause problems for yourself as well.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Easier said than done. This advice may sound compelling, but if you ever flamed in your life you know that flaming is nothing rational. People have issues with themselfs. People have issues with their lifes. People don't know how to deal with others. They are angry and everything they say is founded in their anger. Reforming is not easy. And a small list which is summed up to "don't flame lol" doesn't help whatsoever. To truely deal with toxicity you either reform the people or you get rid of them. Riot chose to do the latter, because reforming is quite difficult to do and takes alot of time; it's expensive. Someone whi helps someone else reform should be open, understanding and not judging. It's very personal for most people and they need to talk alot. The flamer has to realize himself that his doing is wrong, and some random guy yelling "you're toxic" is insultive and doesn't accomplish anything. So I guess nice try and props for the effort, but the list is completely useless when it really comes down to helping people reform.
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0JvvHW3s,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-31T14:57:20.510+0000) > > Easier said than done. This advice may sound compelling, but if you ever flamed in your life you know that flaming is nothing rational. > People have issues with themselfs. > People have issues with their lifes. > People don&#x27;t know how to deal with others. > They are angry and everything they say is founded in their anger. > > Reforming is not easy. And a small list which is summed up to &quot;don&#x27;t flame lol&quot; doesn&#x27;t help whatsoever. To truely deal with toxicity you either reform the people or you get rid of them. Riot chose to do the latter, because reforming is quite difficult to do and takes alot of time; it&#x27;s expensive. Someone whi helps someone else reform should be open, understanding and not judging. It&#x27;s very personal for most people and they need to talk alot. The flamer has to realize himself that his doing is wrong, and some random guy yelling &quot;you&#x27;re toxic&quot; is insultive and doesn&#x27;t accomplish anything. > > So I guess nice try and props for the effort, but the list is completely useless when it really comes down to helping people reform. I have flamed but I have never been banned, Everyone has bad games and days. I have not said nothing about helping people to reform, This post has nothing to do with reforming its about how to help yourself from getting to point where you need to reform. Most people on this game are going to be younger than me, They don't know how to deal with people because they had no real life experiences only an online gaming one... But I would have assumed that most people would have basic conseption of right from wrong.
: I got Chat-restricted for this????
Can't tell due to the edited chat log, you could have edited out stuff....
Rioter Comments
: Some one Insulting so i get ban ??
Life by the rule if you cant say nothing nice dont say anything at all... Been playing league from season 3 and have only had 2 reform cards warning me about behavour. I rage and flame my team all the time but I never type it only say it in my study with fast mute for them.
: RIOT U DIDNT SOLVED porblem with FPS drop and tearing!!!
I have two systems luckly I guess because both running league and other games fine. PC - i7 4970k --------------------------------------Laptop - i7 8750H Geforce GTX 1080---------------------Geforce GTX 1050Ti 32GB 1600Mhz DDR3---------------8Gb 2400Mhz DDR4 Both running well apart from a few patches ago my pc system didnt want to run league at all and was choppy and tearing.
72 VirJhins (EUNE)
: > ... that is in silver 2 yet she played like bronze 5 It's not like both are low ranks and almost just as bad. Who would even get boosted from bronze to silver?
> [{quoted}](name=Blazeblack,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8lUnEVb2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-28T16:07:09.907+0000) > > It&#x27;s not like both are low ranks and almost just as bad. Who would even get boosted from bronze to silver? Not really low ranks but normal ranks anything above silver is considered better than average, and i think they may have boosted or brought a higher level account and are currently dropped back to correct MMR
: account boosting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I heard that **Eternalbeauty** has been elo boosting people and that they are using stolen cards to make RP payments, They also been seen kicking cats and dogs in their local town.. This is why name and shaming is not allowed people can start stupid or just completely lie about things.. If you have a problem with this person the best thing to do it take your evidence to Riots player support, They can do more about it than anyone on in the forums. _P.S Eternalbeauty has not kicked cats and dogs nor is boosting or using stolen cards to make RP payments, as far as I'm aware._
: About banning system for toxicity few words From player banned 79 times.
: How does the system works for different languages?
Yes the system can pick up on toxic none english words. Was someone who was banned not to long ago for saying Kill yourself in another language the rest of his typing was English and it was pretty toxic but I think it was Romanian or something.
StoneLeon (EUW)
: How new player can enjoy game a little
Get a group of freinds, play with them... Mute people at first sign they will be toxic, Use report towards the negitive players. Play to improve your own game and play to have fun, I have found if I'm playing in a good mood and for fun I tend to win more games. Don't get into a flame war.. If someone annoying you in game, Mute them don't "defend yourself" you will get into problems. I laugh at toxic players as I'm certainally older than most of league players and have had a life experiances so some kid on internet is not going to have an effect on my life.
: How League has made me a better, stronger person
Sounds like you was a little %%%%% now you not. GG
DerDzvero (EUW)
: Mate, please.. stop being devil's advocate. If a company needs further authorization it will ask for it. If that was the case, Riot would not have received the money! RPs are given to him, hence payment went through just fine. The problem is somehow riots have again messed up with blacklisting sources. Or his friend did something weird, but in any case OP's account can't simply be banned! End of story, if that's ok for you, then I'm glad you're happy. It however doesn't fit into EUW understanding of problem handling and business practices.
> [{quoted}](name=DerDzvero,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rpEaqr6E,comment-id=000a0000000200000000,timestamp=2018-08-27T06:59:26.436+0000) > > but in any case OPs account cant simply be banned! End of story, if that's ok for you, then Im glad you're happy. > It however doesnt fit into EUW understanding of problem handling and business practices. Yes it can...You dont own any account held by Riot. If they want to close the account they can.
KeirosCZ19 (EUNE)
: How many Polish players are on EUW?
I'm guessing a few due to the amount living in the UK.
Akaśhí (EUNE)
: Life of a Yasuo Player
The reason Yasuo is a meme is the same as the saying "No smoke without fire" the meme started because a large number of Yasuo are bad and not willing to take responsablity from their own game mistakes... The number of times I see Yasuo players jumping into 2 or more players is countless even when they are behind... I ban Yasuo most of the time in ranked games not that I play ranked really..
YuvalGod (EUW)
: i got perma banned for receiving a gift from a friend
I brought RP with a new debit card on paypal and I got banned because my bank blocked Riots ettempt to take the money from my account, Lucky I was only banned for 4 days but I'm also glad my bank was like hang on this is weird and blocked Riot. You really need to get your freind to contact support... How are you sending proof of your friends bank details?
: NOTHING CAN STOP HECARIM.... LEAGUE OF LEGENDS montage
Kurotsu (EUW)
: I kind of don't like Mute All
: riot games you are dogshit
I got to say this is best one I have read in a while, Complaining about having a brought account banned.
: This a game, not a hotel. You dont kick people out of a football stadium for cursing when the enemy scores a goal. These rules are more legit to apply here than the store rules. As both are games. There is frustration in games, unlike stores. Ty
> [{quoted}](name=Kapy Du Couteaus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=M8wfWmbN,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-06-29T22:38:00.567+0000) > > This a game, not a hotel. You dont kick people out of a football stadium for cursing when the enemy scores a goal. These rules are more legit to apply here than the store rules. As both are games. There is frustration in games, unlike stores. Ty But you can get banned from football stadiums for racism, hate speech and bad behaviour the difference is Riot can some what control whats said in games and punish people because its 10 people in a stadium 25,000+ you cant really single out 1 person in that many people but keep doing it and I'm sure people will notice. That being said players on the teams in football can also keep fined and supended for racism and trolling on the pitch. How many times have you seen red and yellow cards for unsportsmanship players I can think of alot of times this has happened.
: EUW Servers %%%%ED
I keep having same issue its 4am BST keep getting random freezing and disconnects, Have stable 65 - 79Mbps Down and 20 - 32Mbps upload and have a reasonable computer. i7 4970k @4.7Ghz nVidia 1080 32GB ram Nothing over heating or anything have over 250FPS in game just keeps randomally dropping connections and ping spikes.
: Seriously everyone is saying this bs that eune is worse than euw but no one actually provides statistics... Its the same thing
> [{quoted}](name=ExdominatorD,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fM64860L,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-27T12:41:59.445+0000) > > Seriously everyone is saying this bs that eune is worse than euw but no one actually provides statistics... Its the same thing I have an account on NA EUW EUNE and by far the most toxic I played on is EUNE
KING6619 (EUW)
: Banned for 0 reason @Eambo
Why you salty about getting a freinds account banned?
ChainedUp (EUW)
: I didn't say anything wrong and didn't spam, so why did i get banned while the toxic people still get to play?
> [{quoted}](name=ChainedUp,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=74k5gBA5,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-06-25T19:43:39.440+0000) > > I didn&#x27;t say anything wrong and didn&#x27;t spam, so why did i get banned while the toxic people still get to play? yes you did... The whole chat log pretty much is stuff thats wrong, If you need help on what is toxic or unpleasant for other players look at your logs after a number of chat restrictions small bans and then a perma ban. This is just 2 games that you are negative in not just the reason you was banned, You must be like this in alot of games.
: well a lot of us enjoy banning player instead of playing... I purposedly tilt players spamming emotes and such and then report them... I get an instand feedback almost every week
> [{quoted}](name=ExdominatorD,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fM64860L,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-26T11:49:09.005+0000) > > well a lot of us enjoy banning player instead of playing... I purposedly tilt players spamming emotes and such and then report them... I get an instand feedback almost every week That's why EUNE sucks and has low skill levels because everyone is trolling.
: Just Why ?
Welp thats one way to that the system is working and you did it twice lol
: if i had a penny for every silver/bronze player who wasn't afraid to admit blame..... id be just as broke as i am now {{sticker:galio-happy}}
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=NqLW0tEa,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-23T11:55:58.092+0000) > > if i had a penny for every silver/bronze player who wasn&#x27;t afraid to admit blame..... id be just as broke as i am now > > {{sticker:galio-happy}} I suck at the game thats why I'm bronze/silver, I make alot of mistakes in game thats why I don't really climb and that I dont play to many games in ranked to level.
: are you serious RIOT!
Anyone wanna take bets before we see "I got banned for no reason" from this guy?
mostwan3d (EUNE)
: What is the natural evolution of bans
Oh you should play with me, I think you the type of person that would get annoyed by me not giving a crap about you trying to ruin a game. Good luck with getting banned I guess?
0 Dovi (EUW)
: Should people follow/listen to the one who carries a game?
: unban emotional
I have account full of skins as well I love pushing my face to the screen and rubbing my face on my skins
: I tested Riots ban system: HOW TO GET BANNED WITHOUT ANY FLAME
The thing is yes context does matter but also needs to be a stage one system like the auto ban.... if you think youre wrongfully banned you can contact riot support.
: I am done with this game
Thank you and good bye
: How do you deal with Games handicapped by teammates? emotionally?
> [{quoted}](name=KIAMKO,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EYwjYmrX,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-14T16:32:53.307+0000) > >Which resulted in me dropping in honor level. Just a reminder that **your** actions caused you to drop honor not the actions of others, No one forced you to say anything negative but that aside. I deal with bad games by firstly mute anyone who shows signs of toxic or flame.. Literally the second they say one thing crappy Mute and mute pings. Disable all chat, This is so often over looked you dont need to see what the other team are saying and you dont need to see what your team are saying in all chat. Play music, If I haave a bad game I listen to music to chill out before queueing again normally 5 minutes of music really chills me out. Dont flame I know this sounds stupid but if you flame your team will play worse and trolls will troll more. Dont be negative this kinda goes hand in hand with not flaming but slightly different if you top dies to a gank dont start screaming FF15 and that kinda BS. Remember Riot points, This also sounds stupid but before I type I ask myself 2 things is it worth it and is it worth my account. Sometimes saying nothing is more powerful than a book of text, also if you spend real money on league is it worth losing your account over ( I have a major skin problem 380+ skin account ) Most importantly remember its just a game and you not gonna win them all, Most players have at best 60% win rate or 6 in 10 games will it matter if you have trolls in one game? will it matter in your next game? are you going to be upset in 5 minutes after game is over? Noone like losing but you really cant win every game if we could there wouldnt be divisions and leagues.
: It has been 3.5 years since I got permanently banned, for being toxic.
Meh Ill stay here thanks I like League more than Dota
: haha, im banned for 14 days because i insulted a running down bot lux
"update: i insult these types of people because they need to understand this type of shit isnt ok." And Riot bans you type of people because you need to understand this type of flame isnt okay
: So ive finally reached gold since season 3
Pretty much any Rank V and IV parts of the divisions are the worst more so for V because people know if they losing LP they have a chance to drop so it uncontrollable thing.
orbetele (EUNE)
: Ban for feeding in normal
You could try Riot support Top left says Explore League click that go support.
: Unbanning Long-term League Players
: Will flaming somebody that lost lane help you win? If so, feel free. How do I cope with negative experiences you ask? Answer is, I don't give a rat's ass about them. You can run it down all you want, it won't influence me in any way. I know I am consistently good, I got a 70% win-rate in mid-diamond, a couple of trolls now and then have 0 impact in my overall seasonal performance. That's how I cope with it. You take nunu and run it down mid in my game? I'll go farm my jungle, while having a good laugh, knowing that you'll never reach the heights I will, you'll eventually get banned, and just be a sad little player while I will eventually bask in the holy light of the challenger ladder. My usage of "you", was for the sake of my paragraph, in no way was I talking directly about you. My advice to you is, get to a level when you know you DO have an impact in the outcome of the game, not just win lane - roam / pressure / split / ward - there are so many things you can do to get the game in your favor. After you got to that level (and that's ONLY ON YOU), you won't care about trolls and inters. You will just mute and carry eventually. Till then, reflect on own mistakes, since your OP.GG clearly states that you're far from perfect.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LFd0j5po,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-08T16:47:25.041+0000) > > Will flaming somebody that lost lane help you win? If so, feel free. > > How do I cope with negative experiences you ask? Answer is, I don&#x27;t give a rat&#x27;s ass about them. You can run it down all you want, it won&#x27;t influence me in any way. I know I am consistently good, I got a 70% win-rate in mid-diamond, a couple of trolls now and then have 0 impact in my overall seasonal performance. That&#x27;s how I cope with it. > > You take nunu and run it down mid in my game? I&#x27;ll go farm my jungle, while having a good laugh, knowing that you&#x27;ll never reach the heights I will, you&#x27;ll eventually get banned, and just be a sad little player while I will eventually bask in the holy light of the challenger ladder. > > My usage of &quot;you&quot;, was for the sake of my paragraph, in no way was I talking directly about you. > > My advice to you is, get to a level when you know you DO have an impact in the outcome of the game, not just win lane - roam / pressure / split / ward - there are so many things you can do to get the game in your favor. After you got to that level (and that&#x27;s ONLY ON YOU), you won&#x27;t care about trolls and inters. You will just mute and carry eventually. Till then, reflect on own mistakes, since your OP.GG clearly states that you&#x27;re far from perfect. But you are in provosionals still.
: i got banned for games not account trading man, no way to trace that actually
> [{quoted}](name=Garrick Cannon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KhlbeAMW,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-09T22:24:02.087+0000) > > i got banned for games not account trading man, no way to trace that actually Lul are you for real? I.P address is one way.
Mr Sky 1 (EUW)
: i made a thread showing a screen with someone telling death wishes to me and my family, do something lazy rioters
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Sky 1,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sX2dplmT,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-06-10T00:43:32.260+0000) > > i made a thread showing a screen with someone telling death wishes to me and my family, do something lazy rioters Post a report with the Riot support directly.
Jephacake (EUW)
: I meant one more mistake from this point onwards. I know I've been an asshole recently and I'm going to stop playing like that, but from what I'm reading, now after this ban I could be perma banned for calling someone who's trolling a %%%% or something, or if i have a bad game and everyone reports me for feeding, And i will be on this thin ice for an undefined amount of time. I will try my best, you're right it's not hard stop flaming or crying blame, it's probably not going to be an issue.
> [{quoted}](name=Jephacake,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EJBlAG3X,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-08T10:03:32.553+0000) > > I meant one more mistake from this point onwards. I know I&#x27;ve been an asshole recently and I&#x27;m going to stop playing like that, but from what I&#x27;m reading, now after this ban I could be perma banned for calling someone who&#x27;s trolling a %%%% or something, or if i have a bad game and everyone reports me for feeding, And i will be on this thin ice for an undefined amount of time. > I will try my best, you&#x27;re right it&#x27;s not hard stop flaming or crying blame, it&#x27;s probably not going to be an issue. Yeah I guess it must suck to have a hangmans noose over your head but when you feel like you need to call out someone is it worth getting banned for.. I know my account it a money sink I've literally put in excess of £2000 into it I have 358 skins to my name including some rare skins and ultimate skins, When I feel I need to type something I just remember that.
: Current state of the game makes me wanna quit (ADC Main)
Well he is known as a tank champion.... I'm pretty sure a full combo from him with that build is no threat to you apart from being able to tank and peel for his team. Oh and his stun. As an ADC you want to be shooting the back line not the front line so why are you worried about killing the tank, I mean they had 2 tanks so you pretty boned if both stacked tanks. Hasnt it always been like that. Bruisers counter Tanks, Assassins/mages counter ADC Tanks counter Assassins. ADC counter bruisers.
Jephacake (EUW)
: I think I'm gonna continue with the old one. But I'm gonna hold off on buying the Ashe skin I want, no sense in buying something for an account that could be perma banned for one mistake.
> [{quoted}](name=Jephacake,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EJBlAG3X,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-06-07T21:08:01.587+0000) > > I think I&#x27;m gonna continue with the old one. But I&#x27;m gonna hold off on buying the Ashe skin I want, no sense in buying something for an account that could be perma banned for one mistake. But it's not one mistake... You have been negative in alot of you old games to get a 14 day ban, But yes it's really not hard to not flame or cry blame for every thing thats gone wrong. The only time you should say anything is to give positive feedback. If you cant handle some stranger on the internet calling you names I would consider using the mute all command. The amount of people on game that have called me a Mother F**ker or Fa***t must be in the thosuands now, Yet I managed to keep all my accounts clean, I let people have 2 lines of flame before I mute.
Jephacake (EUW)
: consequences of a 2 week ban
Bye have a great time on your new account!
Show more

Indyjanna Jones

Level 63 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion