Rioter Comments
: Punished for so little. We are all gona suffer the consequences of leting RIOT continue with this.
: LeagueFind: 4000 member Discord server to find duos, teams & scrims. FREE COACHING FROM D3+ MEMBERS
Fathands (EUW)
: Why though, every chatroom that was made became flooded with spambots in no time.
> [{quoted}](name=Fathands,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=XmxFX3KK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-18T15:26:55.748+0000) > > Why though, every chatroom that was made became flooded with spambots in no time. I thought my post was clear, it was the easiest and quickest way to get people for a game
Rioter Comments
DerxCloud (EUW)
: quests? Rioter answer pls
You can buy the cheapest champions and then buy champion shards. 3xchamp shard = random champion you don't own and if you've got the cheapest ones already, it's better IP-wise.
foxxrox (EUW)
: 3vs3 twisted treeline, soloQ platin looking for premades to climb :) atm silver 1
Hi, I'm G1 in SoloQ and S3 in 3v3, feel free to add me should you wish to duo/trio/whatever. I don't know if you asked for G2 in Solo or 3v3. Regards, Mrs FancyDuck
Izevel (EUW)
: Flex 5v5 shown as main rank on profile?
I hope it will be fixed as well, has anyone mentioned anything on the topic?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Reelix (EUW)
: I will never get honors :(
I'm all for being positive but now I see players going out of their way to be so sweet to others that it makes me wanna puke.
: are you a janna onetrick? if not add me hahaa
> [{quoted}](name=plz no gankerino,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=1KY6760X,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-06-18T18:35:06.676+0000) > > are you a janna onetrick? if not add me hahaa I'm not.
Yasxuo (EUW)
: Heya im gold 3 90 LP so almost g2 now, i main vayne and im pretty good with her when i have a good support, i addded you so lets play and see how it goes :D
> [{quoted}](name=GohanHyuga,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=1KY6760X,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-18T16:12:50.571+0000) > > Heya im gold 3 90 LP so almost g2 now, i main vayne and im pretty good with her when i have a good support, i addded you so lets play and see how it goes :D 'im pretty good with her WHEN I HAVE A GOOD SUPPORT' hehe thanks buddy but maybe another time.
Rioter Comments
: I feel sick of these individuals
I think you should /mute all. If not, have you thought about going into a game as premade 5? That way you make sure no one is going to flame you. You might be interested in joining a community and find people to play with. I believe you sound like the kind of person we're always looking to recruit: friendly, laid back, who can relax and have a laugh during games and not only. Wanna check us out? Feel free to click on the link: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/team-recruitment-en/xQ7mgKF8-new-community-void-gaming-16-euw Happy Gaming, Mrs FancyDuck
Kakashi73 (EUW)
: Looking for high elo players in Kuwait
Don't think it's a good idea to give out your phone no. publicly.
KG Savain (EUW)
: any clubs/Communities recruiting?
Depends. Are you chill/laid-back and friendly? Then you might find a place amongst us in VG. You can check the link: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/team-recruitment-en/xQ7mgKF8-new-community-void-gaming-16-euw Happy Gaming, Mrs FancyDuck
Yeonghoon (EUW)
: LF teammates just for fun
Hey, wanna join our English-speaking community? Although most of us have a pretty good level of English, you can find all sorts of people so give it a try if you think you are what we are looking for. :) Here, check this link: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/team-recruitment-en/xQ7mgKF8-new-community-void-gaming-16-euw Happy Gaming, Mrs FancyDuck
: Main supp looking for people to duo/play with
Hey, sounds like you might like to join a community. We have plenty of supports in ours but also lots of other people and most are willing to fill/change roles so if you wanna take a look and see what we're about, feel free to click the link: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/team-recruitment-en/xQ7mgKF8-new-community-void-gaming-16-euw Happy Gaming, Mrs FancyDuck
: I am interested but my microphone is a little bit scuffed I have been told as it is built into my laptop but I do have discord would this be fine?
> [{quoted}](name=Watchtower,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=xvEHKiw9,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-04-06T20:13:55.372+0000) > > I am interested but my microphone is a little bit scuffed I have been told as it is built into my laptop but I do have discord would this be fine? I don't really know how good/bad your mic is so maybe give it a try?
: LF chill and funny people to Party IP Weekend
Hey, have you thought about joining a community? Plenty of people to join you for normals in VG. We're laid back, chill and always looking for more friendly people. If you want to know more, feel free to click the link: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/team-recruitment-en/xQ7mgKF8-new-community-void-gaming-16-euw Happy Gaming, Mrs FancyDuck
: Bronze V - looking for duo partner to learn and move up
Hey Sted, if you want to play with others, why not join a community? The community I am part of also offers coaching (for free) if you want to improve your playstyle. I'm sure you could also improve plenty by playing with better players in normals - I also learned a lot that way. If you want to check us out and see what sort of people we're looking for, click the link: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/team-recruitment-en/xQ7mgKF8-new-community-void-gaming-16-euw Happy Gaming, Mrs FancyDuck
: Still looking for 4 players for Boost IP Weekend
Hey, I'm pretty sure you'd find loads of people to play with (for IP boost weekend and otherwise) in our community if you're interested in joining. If you'd like to know more about us and what sort of people we're looking for, feel free to click the link: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/team-recruitment-en/xQ7mgKF8-new-community-void-gaming-16-euw Happy Gaming, Mrs FancyDuck
: Looking for friendly people for normals
Hey, if you're looking for friendly people it might be a good idea to join a community. VG is always looking for friendly, laid back people as we would like to aim at having a quite tight knit community. If you'd like to know more about us, click the link: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/team-recruitment-en/xQ7mgKF8-new-community-void-gaming-16-euw Happy Gaming, Mrs FancyDuck
: Looking for adc for solo/duo (I am Silver 5)
Hey, if you are interested in finding more than one person to play with, feel free to apply to join our community. There are quite a few people around your elo level, I'm fairly sure you'd find someone. If you're interested in knowing what sort of people we're looking for and the requirements, click on the link: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/team-recruitment-en/xQ7mgKF8-new-community-void-gaming-16-euw Happy Gaming, Mrs FancyDuck
: Looking for people to play with
Hi, sounds like you might want to join a community since there are people to play with most times there. I'm in a community and although we don't want to be a huge-accept anyone community, we're always looking for quality people to join us. In short if you're chill, don't flame and looking for some nice peeps to play with, you can give us a try. You can find more info here: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/team-recruitment-en/xQ7mgKF8-new-community-void-gaming-16-euw Happy gaming, Mrs FancyDuck
Izevel (EUW)
: Someone for Duo/Trio Twisted Treeline?
Rioter Comments
Valzuuuh (EUW)
: Hey Mrs FancyDuck, This is normal behaviour if you're using low spec mode, this happens, because client have to reload resources after match. Client which normally runs on background when you're in-game will be closed if you use low spec mode and when match ends, it have to reload resources which can take some time! Pretty much only solution for this issue is to disable low spec mode, which isn't really good choice for you or you can switch back to Legacy Client.
> [{quoted}](name=Valzuuuh,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=AYiVTRUa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-12T10:10:38.935+0000) > > Hey Mrs FancyDuck, > > This is normal behaviour if you're using low spec mode, this happens, because client have to reload resources after match. > > Client which normally runs on background when you're in-game will be closed if you use low spec mode and when match ends, it have to reload resources which can take some time! > > Pretty much only solution for this issue is to disable low spec mode, which isn't really good choice for you or you can switch back to Legacy Client. Hey. As far as I'm aware the Legacy Client won't be here much longer so I'd rather report it and ask for a solution if there is one.
Rioter Comments
: Downvoted because you possibly do not understand the fustrations of being a dlc, especially when it comes to the eu server where africa has the biggest issues, besides the fact under normal circumstances we sit on 200 ping or more its especially fustrating when we lag out to the point when we cant play at all and often its not our fault, check your connection before we play? How its not as simple as going into a custom because your ping there will always be alot different from the actual rift so unless riot has a methood of giving us our ping in the lobby so we know if we can or not play league then really this is unfair in fact its terrible as is that I have to often sit in lower prioroty with such problems so this is not a solution.
> [{quoted}](name=XxninjaPANDAxX,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=eAfviXAr,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-02-01T04:01:13.480+0000) > > Downvoted because you possibly do not understand the fustrations of being a dlc, especially when it comes to the eu server where africa has the biggest issues, besides the fact under normal circumstances we sit on 200 ping or more its especially fustrating when we lag out to the point when we cant play at all and often its not our fault, check your connection before we play? How its not as simple as going into a custom because your ping there will always be alot different from the actual rift so unless riot has a methood of giving us our ping in the lobby so we know if we can or not play league then really this is unfair in fact its terrible as is that I have to often sit in lower prioroty with such problems so this is not a solution. Sadly I have played with unstable ping for a long time before getting a stable connection. Just not ranked, so I understand the frustrations but I still stand my ground. Things cannot be left as they currently are.
: In my living area there are regular problems with the internet. I'd say there's about a 5% chance per hour of the internet failing! Would you say now that I'm forbidden from playing ranked just because of that? Only possible way of dealing with this is when someone is afk or DC for some longer time their team will have a loss denied but the quitter will have no rewards for his next 3 wins or so as a balance. And I think this way is far too exploitable since you could Q with some friend during promos and he might just drop to 0 LP but you get an extra try.
> [{quoted}](name=Hieronymos,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=eAfviXAr,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-01-30T12:00:45.718+0000) > > In my living area there are regular problems with the internet. > I'd say there's about a 5% chance per hour of the internet failing! > Would you say now that I'm forbidden from playing ranked just because of that? > > Only possible way of dealing with this is when someone is afk or DC for some longer time their team will have a loss denied but the quitter will have no rewards for his next 3 wins or so as a balance. > And I think this way is far too exploitable since you could Q with some friend during promos and he might just drop to 0 LP but you get an extra try. I'm not saying you're forbidden to play ranked, I'm saying you're queueing at your own risk. You weigh the risks and rewards and decide what to do. C'est la vie, think about others if you DC and never come back. I'm still pro-stronger punishments, Riot should stop accommodating every single snowflake that wants to play ranked even though he's aware he might mess up the game for everyone with a DC. I just had another AFKer. Something needs to be done because this thing seems to be getting worse and worse. Stop cuddling people with bad internet, you DC, it's on you, others shouldn't be punished.
Tarolock (EUW)
: heres the problem with it: if you would like to make something like remake that would be abused as hell, you are losing lanes? tell your smurf friend to leave the game so you can remake or bully a guy until he leaves etc, so thats a no then on the other hand you cant do anything to prevent afks, you can have blackouts, ISP problems, ragequitters who just alt+f4 etc, there is no way to prevent that, so that wouldnt work either the only thing you can do is suck up the loss and report the guy, if he keeps going afk and ppl keep reporting him he will be punished
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=eAfviXAr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-29T20:15:24.100+0000) > > heres the problem with it: if you would like to make something like remake that would be abused as hell, you are losing lanes? tell your smurf friend to leave the game so you can remake or bully a guy until he leaves etc, so thats a no > > then on the other hand you cant do anything to prevent afks, you can have blackouts, ISP problems, ragequitters who just alt+f4 etc, there is no way to prevent that, so that wouldnt work either > > the only thing you can do is suck up the loss and report the guy, if he keeps going afk and ppl keep reporting him he will be punished How many people do actually smurf vs normal duo/solo games? Not nearly as many. => I'd rather have people abusing that than have AFKers I can do nothing about As for your 2nd point regarding blackouts, ISP problems etc. that you have no control over, I already said it's a one time thing and you get banned 1 day no big deal because it won't happen again. I repeat,, if you know you have connection issues don't play ranked, plain and simple. Otherwise, if you go into ranked knowing you might dc, you fully deserve your ban.
Rioter Comments
H0lymighT (EUNE)
: h0lymight add me if you want
> [{quoted}](name=H0lymighT,realm=EUNE,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=bJ74WuEV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-21T20:04:51.986+0000) > > h0lymight > add me if you want I'm playing on EUW sadly
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ennoraetil (EUNE)
: The LP doesn't matter being at 99 before Promo. It caps at 2 free wins maximum if you are in a promotion for another League/Tier (example. Silver=Gold - Gold=Plat and so forth) I failed the promotion for Silver 1 two times and I received 1 free win for the last second promotions,if I received 2 free wins I would have been placed instantly in Silver 1 since thats what you need to climb a division :P If you are climbing towards a new tier you cap at 2 free wins and need to win 1 game to make it. Hope that helped
> [{quoted}](name=Ennoraetil,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=7A6Njgfj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-17T10:43:02.896+0000) > > The LP doesn't matter being at 99 before Promo. > It caps at 2 free wins maximum if you are in a promotion for another League/Tier (example. Silver=Gold - Gold=Plat and so forth) > I failed the promotion for Silver 1 two times and I received 1 free win for the last second promotions,if I received 2 free wins I would have been placed instantly in Silver 1 since thats what you need to climb a division :P > If you are climbing towards a new tier you cap at 2 free wins and need to win 1 game to make it. > Hope that helped It did, cheers!
Rioter Comments
Aruenna (EUNE)
: [EUNE/EUW] The Art of Warfare - Gaming Community | You should taw-taly join TAW!
So is this more of a EUNE based League community? I'd sign up but it TS is always empty for EUW it's be for nothing so I thought I should ask.
Rioter Comments
Izevel (EUW)
: LF more people to play with
Trying to get a game started. +3 Add me in game and I can inv
Exsavior (EUW)
: Hey, i added you..Im chill no flame,have teamspeak and speak fluent english Cya on the Rift
> [{quoted}](name=Exsavior,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=UEpPmiT0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-28T14:11:58.258+0000) > > Hey, i added you..Im chill no flame,have teamspeak and speak fluent english > Cya on the Rift Cool, cya in game!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: That's a difficult questions, mainly because it's hard to find out and depends on criteria. Are news sites like Surrender@20 communities? Because you can register there and talk with others. Are communities that cover multiple games still League communities? Is a Youtuber with a fanbase a League community? A few years ago I created my own League community and asked myself the same question as you and I defined it with 2 factors: a) only League (no multi-communities) b) Only communities where all members actually play with each other (so no Youtubers or news sites) With this definition it's actually not that easy to find many big LoL communities. It's been a few years, but back when I checked the last time my own Community, the "Liga der Gentlemen", was the biggest League community I could find (currenty 6600 members).
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=RtF5nztt,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-09-07T08:30:30.054+0000) > > That's a difficult questions, mainly because it's hard to find out and depends on criteria. Are news sites like Surrender@20 communities? Because you can register there and talk with others. Are communities that cover multiple games still League communities? Is a Youtuber with a fanbase a League community? > > A few years ago I created my own League community and asked myself the same question as you and I defined it with 2 factors: > a) only League (no multi-communities) > b) Only communities where all members actually play with each other (so no Youtubers or news sites) > > With this definition it's actually not that easy to find many big LoL communities. It's been a few years, but back when I checked the last time my own Community, the "Liga der Gentlemen", was the biggest League community I could find (currenty 6600 members). I meant b) :) It doesn't bother me if it's a multi gaming community. Sadly yours is German and I can't speak the language D:
Izevel (EUW)
: What are the biggest League communities?
No, I mean online communities with their own site, TS server etc. Not server population
Rioter Comments
: Heya there. You might be able to find your partner in our gaming community, and of course we also use Teamspeak for voice communication so you can plan up plays and such with your new partner. On top of that you might even be able to find more people who wanna queue up together with you guys. Signing up and applying is easy on our forums here; [www.ethereal-gaming.com](http://www.ethereal-gaming.com) and you can read more about us here http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/team-recruitment-en/2FFAednn-ethereal-gaming-international-multi-gaming-community-16 Hope to see you around!
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri the Kumiho,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=w8NUqbIF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-03T19:37:26.986+0000) > > Heya there. > > You might be able to find your partner in our gaming community, and of course we also use Teamspeak for voice communication so you can plan up plays and such with your new partner. On top of that you might even be able to find more people who wanna queue up together with you guys. > > Signing up and applying is easy on our forums here; [www.ethereal-gaming.com](http://www.ethereal-gaming.com) and you can read more about us here http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/team-recruitment-en/2FFAednn-ethereal-gaming-international-multi-gaming-community-16 > > Hope to see you around! Thanks but I'm not looking for a community.
Show more

Izevel

Level 86 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion