Yaxtee (EUW)
: Do you use Windows 10?
> [{quoted}](name=Yaxtee,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=V6Q7ZBlP,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-14T08:23:31.987+0000) > > Do you use Windows 10? yeah i do, been using it for ages tho
Infernape (EUW)
: Try repairing or reinstalling your client and going into a custom game by yourself to see if it worked.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=V6Q7ZBlP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-14T00:18:05.701+0000) > > Try repairing or reinstalling your client and going into a custom game by yourself to see if it worked. tried it
Rioter Comments
Bobbinson (EUNE)
: you shouldnt be banned for toxicity , the same way that you shouldnt get upset over words coming at you from complete strangers. perma mute them but banning is just fucking retarded
> [{quoted}](name=Bobbinson,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=vTMRtyLP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-26T02:17:21.687+0000) > > you shouldnt be banned for toxicity , the same way that you shouldnt get upset over words coming at you from complete strangers. perma mute them but banning is just fucking retarded I agree with this but only to an extent. Calling someone a retard for being shit at the game in my opinion isnt too bad and just mute the little shit if theyre annoying you that much. However telling someone to get cancer or telling someones family to get cancer and harsh words of similar effect should be given perma bans.
Rioter Comments
Scköll (EUW)
: it sounds a lot like excuses. you dont have to explain your life to me so I may fix it. Learn to recognize the problems of your life and try to think of solutions to your way to happiness. Everything changes, life is made of changes, nothing you know and nothing you grew up with will stay as it was. You will have to deal with that. I got a wardrope full of old games that I can probably never play again, because they dont run on new OSs. Games can be fun for a while, but when they change you can lose that fun, then its your decision to walk away or stick to it. You dont have fun playing, then dont play. You dont like that fact, cry a little, maybe it helps. Game industry doesnt do patches for you, so you can have fun. Youre not special, youre not going down in history, youre unimportant to the most people on this (and surely on other) planet(s). It sounds mean, I dont mean to sound mean, but thats just your problem. People in this forum can not fix you lack of fun. Fun is, what YOU do, and not, what others think. Do it, or leave it. (also, that you made "drinking water to survive" the same as "playing League of Legends" is really not your brightest move.)
> [{quoted}](name=Scköll,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Mx6zE5Ol,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-07-10T01:10:00.036+0000) > > it sounds a lot like excuses. you dont have to explain your life to me so I may fix it. Learn to recognize the problems of your life and try to think of solutions to your way to happiness. > > Everything changes, life is made of changes, nothing you know and nothing you grew up with will stay as it was. You will have to deal with that. I got a wardrope full of old games that I can probably never play again, because they dont run on new OSs. Games can be fun for a while, but when they change you can lose that fun, then its your decision to walk away or stick to it. > > You dont have fun playing, then dont play. You dont like that fact, cry a little, maybe it helps. Game industry doesnt do patches for you, so you can have fun. Youre not special, youre not going down in history, youre unimportant to the most people on this (and surely on other) planet(s). It sounds mean, I dont mean to sound mean, but thats just your problem. People in this forum can not fix you lack of fun. Fun is, what YOU do, and not, what others think. > > Do it, or leave it. > > (also, that you made "drinking water to survive" the same as "playing League of Legends" is really not your brightest move.) Why you making out like league is my entire life? Ive just been to zante for a week with my mates then come home to my girlfriend and job I do have fun playing league, i dont have fun waiting.
: Queue are long because none want to support. Not even you i guess. Apart from that, it's just natural for a game, and for us, to grow old as years go by. We would like for a game that we really like and feels like home to hook on us forever, by that's not going to happen. Things does change. Deal with it.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Mx6zE5Ol,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-07-10T06:57:05.082+0000) > > Queue are long because none want to support. Not even you i guess. > > Apart from that, it's just natural for a game, and for us, to grow old as years go by. We would like for a game that we really like and feels like home to hook on us forever, by that's not going to happen. Things does change. Deal with it. literally just had a game as Tamh Kench, first game ive played since this post. I do enjoy playing support sometimes
Scköll (EUW)
: you dont actually have to play LoL if you dont want to or feel like it, you actually dont have to play any game at all. What you have is an addiction, and I recommend a break. Watch a few streams and shows for a week or two, without checking news or bonus win of the game. I totally agree, the matchmaking and queue of the game is really the worst part of it, but afks and trolls you got in every multiplayer game, because humans are just worth hating for. Im pretty sure you grew up with the internet, but imagine you hadnt. Maybe an internetbreak from time to time can calm you down as well. Try to do something creative, read a book, learn to write stories on your own, take long hikes or, god forbit, have a decent conversation with a family member. The world doesnt exist because of games, its not made of games. Games are just a medium of consumption, entertainment to stall your brain and prevent it from thinking too hard. The flashy colours, exiting sounds and adrenalin rush you have in a game very much effect your brain like drugs, and thats why you want more of it. You can break the cycle, if you have a strong will. Or you could grow up, and stop being a baby about a game.
> [{quoted}](name=Scköll,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Mx6zE5Ol,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-07-09T23:18:06.854+0000) > > you dont actually have to play LoL if you dont want to or feel like it, you actually dont have to play any game at all. What you have is an addiction, and I recommend a break. Watch a few streams and shows for a week or two, without checking news or bonus win of the game. > > I totally agree, the matchmaking and queue of the game is really the worst part of it, but afks and trolls you got in every multiplayer game, because humans are just worth hating for. Im pretty sure you grew up with the internet, but imagine you hadnt. Maybe an internetbreak from time to time can calm you down as well. Try to do something creative, read a book, learn to write stories on your own, take long hikes or, god forbit, have a decent conversation with a family member. > > The world doesnt exist because of games, its not made of games. Games are just a medium of consumption, entertainment to stall your brain and prevent it from thinking too hard. The flashy colours, exiting sounds and adrenalin rush you have in a game very much effect your brain like drugs, and thats why you want more of it. > > You can break the cycle, if you have a strong will. Or you could grow up, and stop being a baby about a game. My point was i really enjoyed league but due to changes i dont now and i want to enjoy and play league still
Kjelldor (EUW)
: It also led to people troll picking before the game started and you losing the game before it even had begun, flaming in champion selection and never being able to comfortably play the role you wanted if it was highly contested at the time because 98% of the time were you actually would get it (i.e. pick order) someone would troll or threathen to troll so you wouldn't get it anyways.
> [{quoted}](name=Kjelldor,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Mx6zE5Ol,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-07-09T23:20:21.479+0000) > > It also led to people troll picking before the game started and you losing the game before it even had begun, flaming in champion selection and never being able to comfortably play the role you wanted if it was highly contested at the time because 98% of the time were you actually would get it (i.e. pick order) someone would troll or threathen to troll so you wouldn't get it anyways. that still happens now though
Scköll (EUW)
: you dont actually have to play LoL if you dont want to or feel like it, you actually dont have to play any game at all. What you have is an addiction, and I recommend a break. Watch a few streams and shows for a week or two, without checking news or bonus win of the game. I totally agree, the matchmaking and queue of the game is really the worst part of it, but afks and trolls you got in every multiplayer game, because humans are just worth hating for. Im pretty sure you grew up with the internet, but imagine you hadnt. Maybe an internetbreak from time to time can calm you down as well. Try to do something creative, read a book, learn to write stories on your own, take long hikes or, god forbit, have a decent conversation with a family member. The world doesnt exist because of games, its not made of games. Games are just a medium of consumption, entertainment to stall your brain and prevent it from thinking too hard. The flashy colours, exiting sounds and adrenalin rush you have in a game very much effect your brain like drugs, and thats why you want more of it. You can break the cycle, if you have a strong will. Or you could grow up, and stop being a baby about a game.
> [{quoted}](name=Scköll,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Mx6zE5Ol,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-07-09T23:18:06.854+0000) > > you dont actually have to play LoL if you dont want to or feel like it, you actually dont have to play any game at all. What you have is an addiction, and I recommend a break. Watch a few streams and shows for a week or two, without checking news or bonus win of the game. > > I totally agree, the matchmaking and queue of the game is really the worst part of it, but afks and trolls you got in every multiplayer game, because humans are just worth hating for. Im pretty sure you grew up with the internet, but imagine you hadnt. Maybe an internetbreak from time to time can calm you down as well. Try to do something creative, read a book, learn to write stories on your own, take long hikes or, god forbit, have a decent conversation with a family member. > > The world doesnt exist because of games, its not made of games. Games are just a medium of consumption, entertainment to stall your brain and prevent it from thinking too hard. The flashy colours, exiting sounds and adrenalin rush you have in a game very much effect your brain like drugs, and thats why you want more of it. > > You can break the cycle, if you have a strong will. Or you could grow up, and stop being a baby about a game. Im guessing you drink water everyday, it doesnt mean you are addicted. Ive had like 3 league games in the last month im not addicted and at least in the other games i dont have to wait 30 minutes. And why are you assuming i dont do those things just because i like video games? and video games are the main way i connect with my friends when we have no money because we live in different towns and we have to drive to hang out so we usually play video games at night
Kjelldor (EUW)
: Problem here is that there isn't much that really can be done. If 90% of the playerbase wants the same roles and there aren't enough people at one specific mmr, then long queue times are a given. Only possible outcome to this is going back to the old system, which was fundementally flawed in that it enticed irritation and flaming behavior before the game even started because people were forced to play roles they didn't like.
> [{quoted}](name=Kjelldor,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Mx6zE5Ol,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-07-09T23:11:56.281+0000) > > Problem here is that there isn't much that really can be done. If 90% of the playerbase wants the same roles and there aren't enough people at one specific mmr, then long queue times are a given. > > Only possible outcome to this is going back to the old system, which was fundementally flawed in that it enticed irritation and flaming behavior before the game even started because people were forced to play roles they didn't like. yeah but that was the only way you learnt how to play some lanes like support and i think that was a good thing
JRC17 (EUW)
: Why should I play league anymore?
thats fine when i want to play support which sometimes i do because i like to sometimes but for every other lane its like half an hour
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Prodige (EUW)
: I need a Rioter to answer this question
Can you link the reddit thing please? i would like to read it!
JRC17 (EUW)
: Reasons for chat restriction?
Infact being flamed at this moment by a kennan and jax who are screaming at me for feeding (having a bad game) im not intentionally doing it and theyre asking the enemy team to report me and i can say "nah look" because of the restriction
JRC17 (EUW)
: Reasons for chat restriction?
Its enough to make me want to stop playing, the things people have said to me in game and out are _disgusting_ yet they are still playing? and i say ffs you noob dont do that occainsally and i get a chat ban? thats what im mad at, im not complaing about my chat restriction, it doesnt bother me because i can deal with not speaking its the fact that theres people STILL not banned from months ago when and let me reiterate **one of them was screaming at me to kill myself while his premade mate told me and my family to get cancer and die**
Kjelldor (EUW)
: There is no reason to try and explain yourself to me. Even if I agreed with your case (which I don't) your chat restriction would still be in place. I just try to explain why it is there, since you seemed lost on that.
> [{quoted}](name=Kjelldor,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZBJKUwEq,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-09T01:23:25.324+0000) > > There is no reason to try and explain yourself to me. Even if I agreed with your case (which I don't) your chat restriction would still be in place. I just try to explain why it is there, since you seemed lost on that. I want to know the spefific instance, otherwise whats the point of a punishment if youre not going to learn from it? Im 100% sure you must have said one thing which could warrent a chat restriction or ban in your time on league. I RARELY ever say anything bad but when you have people wishing your mum and dad have cancer and wanting you to kill yourself its quite hard to enjoy your game, now i keep my cool, i mute them, but then its in the post game lobby when i want to check my grade, and when i report them theres NO punishment (and ive checked, theyre still playing to this day) because i have a list of names i check to see if theyve been banned
Kjelldor (EUW)
: Usually this won't do anything to give you any kind of restriction. Unless of course you flamed back. The judgement system does not take in consideration anything that happened during the game, so even if they flamed you first, you need to make sure not to stoop down to their level. You also said it was 98% unfounded, which means the 2% was founded. This stacks up over months and at one point is going to get you a restriction.
> [{quoted}](name=Kjelldor,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZBJKUwEq,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-09T01:20:04.581+0000) > > Usually this won't do anything to give you any kind of restriction. Unless of course you flamed back. > > The judgement system does not take in consideration anything that happened during the game, so even if they flamed you first, you need to make sure not to stoop down to their level. > > You also said it was 98% unfounded, which means the 2% was founded. This stacks up over months and at one point is going to get you a restriction. The 2% is usually a quick "shut the fuck up" or "noob", and the noob isnt for bad players its for decent players making the same mistake more than a few times every game
Kouèn (EUW)
: So.. I think I should start recording my games.
I set up a lucians quadra kill as gnar earlier. like i literally had them down to 10% health and he just lightsligered them and then qouted me his score even though i did better than him... ended the game on like 14/idk/14 and he was 10/7/3 edit* i was 13/15/23 and he was 13/9 like wut
: How do you get the captain gangplank skin.
Before the event ends i think, and you have to own him.
Kjelldor (EUW)
: Nobody outside Riot knows what the keywords are and they are supposedly being changed by a certain algorithm. Whether you win or carry does not matter if you are getting reported, though. Only the result of the judgement system matters (unless you get reported for intentionally feeding when 20/0/20 obv).
> [{quoted}](name=Kjelldor,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZBJKUwEq,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-09T01:14:21.049+0000) > > Nobody outside Riot knows what the keywords are and they are supposedly being changed by a certain algorithm. > > Whether you win or carry does not matter if you are getting reported, though. Only the result of the judgement system matters (unless you get reported for intentionally feeding when 20/0/20 obv). Like they say theyre gonna report me for flaming even though theyve been the ones flaming me, usually theyre premades
: What 4800 ip champ should i get.
Id save up. buy gnar or jayce. i play those two top and theyre both good
Kjelldor (EUW)
: You have it because you were reported a certain number of times and certain keywords were found in your chat patterns. That's all.
> [{quoted}](name=Kjelldor,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZBJKUwEq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-09T01:08:01.357+0000) > > You have it because you were reported a certain number of times and certain keywords were found in your chat patterns. > > That's all. I get reported a lot, MOST of the time, (98%) its unfounded, its because ive been winning, or carrying. I mute people when they flame. What key words are they may i ask? Also i tell someone im gonna report them for something like trolling/intentionally feeding/flaming me and they just say "noob we will report you as well" i get that a lot
Rioter Comments
: Refere a Friend Pls Help Me Riot
> [{quoted}](name=LordTheCheater,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=lEkABT9L,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-08-08T17:02:20.329+0000) > > Riot, one of my friends created an account with my reference, and he made it lv.10, but when I went to rescue the skin ww n gave, his name appeared and no could rescue. Please help me the skins event will end and I wanted to get this skin. > The name of my account is LordTheCheater if it is necessary to do something You need to refer 3 people to get the warwick skin.
: Fiora bug ... its almost 24 hours
ER MER GERD 24 HOURS ER NER just wait a lil brah, it will be all good soon <3
: Do people still use Curse Voice?
used it once, prefer skype
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=frdmNxIE,comment-id=00020000000200000000,timestamp=2015-08-05T17:42:05.479+0000) > > Except that you deem them detrimental only in a certain game mode, _which happens to be the one you play_. Coincidence? I play them all, draft blind and AI, Blinds plagued by autolockers so thats doomed anyway, then theres AI begginers which if youre level 10 are higher you can 20/0 easy
Baskiney (EUW)
: They actually do. I got 50 RP I lacked for a skin a year ago. Had to draw a picture as an exchange :D
> [{quoted}](name=Baskiney,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=eIHGRvlu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-08-05T17:05:00.681+0000) > > They actually do. I got 50 RP I lacked for a skin a year ago. Had to draw a picture as an exchange :D Well then... sorry op didnt know xD how much do they give you?
: I need 55 more RP
Theyre not gonna give you it pal, it would be unfair to everyone else. I dont have any skins, you just have to deal with it
: and your wish of winning by all means, even by means of abusing your coplayers trumps their wish of just having fun in normals? Dont act like your desires are the norm that everybody has to share to not be attacked by you.. (yes, I dont like trolls either because they have the *intent* to harm the fun of at least 4 if not 9 people which would be more relevant. People who are just not good enough and are training and/or trying stuff out on the other hand dont deserve the hate you spew out here imho.)
> [{quoted}](name=Pantalaêmon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=frdmNxIE,comment-id=000200000002,timestamp=2015-08-05T16:22:34.359+0000) > > and your wish of winning by all means, even by means of abusing your coplayers trumps their wish of just having fun in normals? > Dont act like your desires are the norm that everybody has to share to not be attacked by you.. > > > (yes, I dont like trolls either because they have the *intent* to harm the fun of at least 4 if not 9 people which would be more relevant. > People who are just not good enough and are training and/or trying stuff out on the other hand dont deserve the hate you spew out here imho.) Im not hating on them, im just saying how its detrimental to the players in the game, you should have more respect for your teammates
: yeah? You arent the only one? But not everybody has to hate on their fellow players to cope with the fact that if 2 teams playing and one team wins, the other will necessarily have to loose and therefore loosing is something normal (if unfun) you should learn to cope without after the 3rd loss starting to hate on people because you cant cope with frustration.^^
> [{quoted}](name=Pantalaêmon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=frdmNxIE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-08-05T16:24:43.849+0000) > > yeah? You arent the only one? > But not everybody has to hate on their fellow players to cope with the fact that if 2 teams playing and one team wins, the other will necessarily have to loose and therefore loosing is something normal (if unfun) you should learn to cope without after the 3rd loss starting to hate on people because you cant cope with frustration.^^ Dude like i said, i dont get frustrated at losing, i like to lose just as much as i win. winning every game wouldent be fun, it would get boring, and i learn a lt from lost games. HOWEVER i dont enjoy getting streamrolled because one member of my team couldent work out how to teleport
: >But last game i just had to all caps at the shen to get his attention, and even then he refused to listen and continued to amaze me with his lack of game awareness May I transcribe how your diatribe comes across to me? Thats only the way it comes across to me, so you could mean something totally different, like something nice. But if you dont intend to come across ass hostile and elitists..then maybe stop attacking people for not giving too much in normals and acting like playing bad is a grave sin that basically forces you to act toxic.. and draft pick would mean its normals?.. So it matters less anyway, even if the person played the champ the first time (altho yes, one could play coop-cs ai for that, but one shouldn´t have to) "I am so much better than you especially those newb.loosers who dare to be bad i my game. Because you do that I basically **have to punish you** because I am better (just not in the area of self control, but that one isn´t as important as mechanical prowess or knowledge of a PC-game) and you are bad and I **have to blame you** not only because you dare to be bad but also because thats easier than deal with losses like an adult (or a mature non-adult human being.) So I rather spend time "just" screaming at you (or even harassing/verbally abusing you) than winning my lane and then roaming to find and help the next best player in our game or controlling myself, watching the enemy and looking for their mistakes to capitalize.... (its easier/more fun/helps me to deal with my bad feelings when I can dump them onto you because you are bad.) After ignoring basic rules of human psychology² I ask myself why people dont take my verbal beating/screaming gracefully, after all, I am better than you. Now you and only you are at fault for us loosing (me demotivating you even more and typing instead of concentration on how to help my team winning can not have had any impact unless you are someone who cant take "critique") ²(like: nobody likes to get screamed at even if they fuck up. Hating at somebody, dragging up their mistakes, making fun of them, taunting them or acting condescending makes them resent you and *not* following your advice. More often they might feel that because you were mean, maybe now they cant control their urge to throw the game or to troll the game just to hurt you back and bam, you have created a circle-hate that only can plummet downwards..)
> [{quoted}](name=Pantalaêmon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=frdmNxIE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-08-05T16:19:59.600+0000) > > May I transcribe how your diatribe comes across to me? Thats only the way it comes across to me, so you could mean something totally different, like something nice. But if you dont intend to come across ass hostile and elitists..then maybe stop attacking people for not giving too much in normals and acting like playing bad is a grave sin that basically forces you to act toxic.. > > and draft pick would mean its normals?.. So it matters less anyway, even if the person played the champ the first time (altho yes, one could play coop-cs ai for that, but one shouldn´t have to) > > > "I am so much better than you especially those newb.loosers who dare to be bad i my game. Because you do that I basically **have to punish you** because I am better (just not in the area of self control, but that one isn´t as important as mechanical prowess or knowledge of a PC-game) > and you are bad and I **have to blame you** not only because you dare to be bad but also because thats easier than deal with losses like an adult > (or a mature non-adult human being.) > So I rather spend time "just" screaming at you (or even harassing/verbally abusing you) than winning my lane and then roaming to find and help the next best player in our game or controlling myself, watching the enemy and looking for their mistakes to capitalize.... > (its easier/more fun/helps me to deal with my bad feelings when I can dump them onto you because you are bad.) > > After ignoring basic rules of human psychology² I ask myself why people dont take my verbal beating/screaming gracefully, after all, I am better than you. > Now you and only you are at fault for us loosing (me demotivating you even more and typing instead of concentration on how to help my team winning can not have had any impact unless you are someone who cant take "critique") > > > > > ²(like: nobody likes to get screamed at even if they fuck up. Hating at somebody, dragging up their mistakes, making fun of them, taunting them or acting condescending makes them resent you and *not* following your advice. > More often they might feel that because you were mean, maybe now they cant control their urge to throw the game or to troll the game just to hurt you back and bam, you have created a circle-hate that only can plummet downwards..) i didnt scream at him when he fucked up, i tried to help, however when ive tried numoruous times and they think theyre too good of a player to take advice and were losing because hes ignoring the lane he should be in then i get annoyed but i stll dont flame, however the all caps was because he was ignoring me, i had more than half of the kills on my team... my lane was won. I had taken the turret and was 5 kills up on their adc. But when i tried helping top he completely ignored me, for me my performance was better than it usually was early game but the rest of my team wasnt doing as well, i wasnt angry at the mid laner for her performance because she was trying, and listening to the team, so even if he/she was 0/20 i wouldnt be mad
Shiroe x (EUW)
: When i am doing terrible, i don't want somebody telling me i am doing badly.It's makes them feel worse and play worse. let him be, he will learn that champion, if not. He will move on. i don't understand what the big deal is. You can't make others play how you want to play like. I had a shen today and he didn't have a clue how to play him, he didn't even know what his ult did and our team didn't care. we didn't force anything upon him.
> [{quoted}](name=Shiroe x,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=frdmNxIE,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-05T15:36:46.227+0000) > > When i am doing terrible, i don't want somebody telling me i am doing badly.It's makes them feel worse and play worse. let him be, he will learn that champion, if not. He will move on. i don't understand what the big deal is. > > You can't make others play how you want to play like. > > I had a shen today and he didn't have a clue how to play him, he didn't even know what his ult did and our team didn't care. we didn't force anything upon him. I never insulted him for being a bad shen, i tried explaining his ult to him because i know if i didnt know something about my champion i would like someone to tell me so i could have a better experience, however this shen ignored me and my support and continued to play without the team, so i reported him for refusing to communicate. So after the third time of him ignoring me because i was trying to help, and we started to lose a turret top i had been trying to save and he was in spawn, i said "DUDE TP TOP WERE LOSING IT!" and he goes mid.. Now i know i dont have control over what people do in the game, however if someone asks me to save a turret because were losing it i will go save that damn turret, if someone asks me to ss because i forgot i will apologize and ss, its a team game
Shiroe x (EUW)
: So we HAVE to play normal blind OR AI c-op to play a champion we aren't good with? WOW just WOW! Being selfish has nothing to do with it, people are aloud to play champion they aren't good with, to see if they can play them, to LEARN. now we can't play them in ranked, which i understand but not against it. now we can't play them in draft mode because YOU don't want to lose a game. Sorry but league doesn't revolve around you.
> [{quoted}](name=Shiroe x,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=frdmNxIE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-08-05T15:24:45.570+0000) > > So we HAVE to play normal blind OR AI c-op to play a champion we aren't good with? WOW just WOW! > > Being selfish has nothing to do with it, people are aloud to play champion they aren't good with, to see if they can play them, to LEARN. now we can't play them in ranked, which i understand but not against it. now we can't play them in draft mode because YOU don't want to lose a game. Sorry but league doesn't revolve around you. League doesnt revolve around me? THATS. THE. POINT. I respect my team, in turn i expect my team respects me, this includes no flaming etc, if someone feeds top lane because its their 4th or 5th game as gnar i wont care, because yeah theyre learning, but if they can use tp to tp to bot if theyre losing then gg they know how to play top, its when theyre the same level as me but CLUELESS and it has a negative impact on the team as a whole. Like yeah i feed sometimes, yeah i have bad games, but i always apologize to my team and do my best, the shen in the game i was just in for example listened to none of us, never ss'd, never tp'd down to a lane or to a tower to save it, and it led to our team losing. If for example he had just googled shens ult instead of complaining it wouldn't work we would have had a better experience. Another thing, he refused to listen. Now ive never played shen but i know how his ult works, so i tried explaining it to him and he completely ignored me So to just sum up, leagues a team game, 90% of my losses are due to everything but my enemy team, but when my enemy team is good and weve had an exiting game ill honour the entire enemy team, because i love losing games like those because at least the team tried, but getting steamrolled because you top lane never used his teleport or ultimate all game and your support had to go top lane because he kept afking because he was "first time shen" it gets extremely annoying So like i said, losing games is as good as winning games for me - unless i learn nothing from the game, then its just a waste of time. Especially when i have to cover two lanes at once as an ADC
JRC17 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shiroe x,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=frdmNxIE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-08-05T14:51:36.989+0000) > > Forbid that they are trying to learn the dam freaking champion!!! > > Get over yourself. i don't feel i need to say anymore here. it hurts my brains to think that others can't understand that everyone is not a "pro" at this game. ahhhhhh Thats what blind pick should be for, or even bots vs Ai, i respect my team enough to not make them lose the game because im selfish eniugh to play a champion i know nothing about
> [{quoted}](name=JRC17,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=frdmNxIE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-08-05T15:20:16.659+0000) > > Thats what blind pick should be for, or even bots vs Ai, i respect my team enough to not make them lose the game because im selfish eniugh to play a champion i know nothing about And i know people are not pros, but i respect my team enough to not play a champion i know literally nothing about. I dont mind if someones just bought a champion and had a few games and still does badly, theyre learning and its cool. But at least have a few games in bots first, like i plan to buy rek sai. Ill buy the champ, then head to bots for 4 or 5 games to get a feel, test out different builds and learn the tricks so when i go into a draft game ill be able to play the champion better than say if i had bought it, and just hopped into a game and spammed abilties
Kurotsu (EUW)
: I believe you can't level champions that you don't own
> [{quoted}](name=Kurotsu,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=frdmNxIE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-08-05T15:12:19.730+0000) > > I believe you can't level champions that you don't own You can because i got Quinn to level 2 or 3 i think
Shiroe x (EUW)
: Forbid that they are trying to learn the dam freaking champion!!! Get over yourself. i don't feel i need to say anymore here. it hurts my brains to think that others can't understand that everyone is not a "pro" at this game. ahhhhhh
> [{quoted}](name=Shiroe x,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=frdmNxIE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-08-05T14:51:36.989+0000) > > Forbid that they are trying to learn the dam freaking champion!!! > > Get over yourself. i don't feel i need to say anymore here. it hurts my brains to think that others can't understand that everyone is not a "pro" at this game. ahhhhhh Thats what blind pick should be for, or even bots vs Ai, i respect my team enough to not make them lose the game because im selfish eniugh to play a champion i know nothing about
JRC17 (EUW)
: the 'free week' noob syndrome
Last 3 games ive lost have been because - bad free week players - AFkers i legit get an AFK people once every 2 or 3 games
Rioter Comments
ZimTek (EUW)
: normal melle vs range match up ^.^ tbh not that often u get jayce top to these days ^.^
> [{quoted}](name=ZimTek,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2XEb9aL7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-05T13:29:15.668+0000) > > normal melle vs range match up ^.^ tbh not that often u get jayce top to these days ^.^ i play jayce a lot, every darius ive played against ive smashed into oblivion, hoping it stays the same way
iHeyt (EUNE)
: But as someone stated before, you are getting 10% hp regeneration and something else to benefit that 0,75 cast
> [{quoted}](name=iHeyt,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2XEb9aL7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-05T12:36:45.918+0000) > > But as someone stated before, you are getting 10% hp regeneration and something else to benefit that 0,75 cast ^ exactly Hope jayce still counters him D:
: Something about Darius`s new W ticks me off, might be the attack speed removal or the fact that the hemorrage stacks no longer reduce its cooldown.
> [{quoted}](name=Edgar Van Ekart,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rzPrTqF6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-08-05T01:56:13.406+0000) > > Something about Darius`s new W ticks me off, might be the attack speed removal or the fact that the hemorrage stacks no longer reduce its cooldown. Has this made him weaker? and if so by how much Im only level 23 and have no idea what a pbe account is
Solash (EUW)
: There's a loooooot to cover, so i'll give you the TLDR. Garen now selects an enemy champion as a prime target. He deals additional true damage to this target. Morde's Q now empowers his next 3 attacks, making them deal 3x the damage of the last attack. His W now only deals damage when near an enemy and his Ult can revive dragon. Darius's Q is now delayed but can heal him. He has a new passive which grants him massive AD after stacking 5 bleeds on a target or killing them with his ult. A lot of his early damage has been slightly shredded to compensate. Skarner has a new passive where he spawns crystal spires whenever he's in a game. After capturing these spires Skarners gains increased movement and attack speed near them. Q no longer gives movement/attack speed. W now scales off max health. E now has the Crystal Venom which has been buffed significantly. Ult is mostly the same but now scales off AD. Phew, that's about it
> [{quoted}](name=Solash,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rzPrTqF6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-05T01:44:12.674+0000) > > There's a loooooot to cover, so i'll give you the TLDR. > > Garen now selects an enemy champion as a prime target. He deals additional true damage to this target. > > Morde's Q now empowers his next 3 attacks, making them deal 3x the damage of the last attack. His W now only deals damage when near an enemy and his Ult can revive dragon. > > Darius's Q is now delayed but can heal him. He has a new passive which grants him massive AD after stacking 5 bleeds on a target or killing them with his ult. A lot of his early damage has been slightly shredded to compensate. > > Skarner has a new passive where he spawns crystal spires whenever he's in a game. After capturing these spires Skarners gains increased movement and attack speed near them. Q no longer gives movement/attack speed. W now scales off max health. E now has the Crystal Venom which has been buffed significantly. Ult is mostly the same but now scales off AD. > > Phew, that's about it Thanks! So garen isnt really much better? What about the armor thing i heard about as well] Thought darius was gonna be too hard to counter as jayce then, phew! if his early game is shredded it should be much easier to take the lead with a few kills and keep them behind And when you say revive dragon does this stop the enemy team getting the buff or can you just do dragon twice straight away? so say my team kills drake, their morde revives it do we keep our buff?
Rioter Comments
: But now allies can get the speed buff. That's pretty cool. It is useless for Lucian's damage, but his W is for utility now.
> [{quoted}](name=Extreme keel,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ooUq3vH3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-08-04T21:32:47.578+0000) > > But now allies can get the speed buff. That's pretty cool. > It is useless for Lucian's damage, but his W is for utility now. Yeah but it would be better if you get the speed buff for just activating your W But yeah its pretty cool where are these changes announced?
Hastypend (EUW)
: Idea for an Ao Shin Event Champion
top part immediantly reminds me of katarina and her scar, i think everyone would prefer new content rather than a copy of old ones wondered the wilderness untill he met . gave him strengh again - quinn and valor
Madara896 (EUNE)
: (QQ) Let's talk about some champions
I hate playing agaisnt heirmerdinger, even using the recommended counters that i can actually decently play vs a heirmerdinger whos played 3 or 4 games and they still win the lane hard. rather play me vs katarina yasuo and zed at the same time
: New (black) Sivir Incoming
ive played lucian a lot, and his W is practically useless even if you chasing someone the time it takes to hit w and aa is longer than the time spend chasing them
Show more

JRC17

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion