Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Show this to TSM, so the coaches can see where they ACTUALLY screwed up. xD
I think they are fully aware loco knows but I'm not too sure on how much he is even allowed to input lately with how Reginald has been running TSM and the fact they lost Dylan Falco as a coach/analyst may also influence it. Myself and him agree that Bjerg should be playing oriana instead of Viktor there has been plenty of time for him to practice viktor and I just think there are other champions that bjerg should be playing as well into the games and he just isn't. In the video i posted they should have picked Oriana. Also the Elise Redside isn't good either in this situation other times redside elise is fine but this one i don't agree with. (Yes, side maters for elise) There are different ways to play the game at this moment and it isn't just the players messing up it is some of the coaches doing the initial draft phase as well. Yes, games aren't won only in the draft phase but some of these pick and bans have been really bad and some have been really strong.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: wanted to post other than help and support riot says im level 9 im level 22....
Rioter Comments

Jarofhearts1993

Level 23 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion