: But that might turn his friends into "braindead idiots"... {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
> [{quoted}](name=Il Sten lI,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=faEnfhvI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-06T18:09:14.523+0000) > > But that might turn his friends into "braindead idiots"... > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}} He'd then understand that his friend that carried two games ago now feeds. And that everyone can have good and bad games.
Guesty105 (EUW)
: For the mother of god please help
Play with friends if you can stand "braindead idiots" random players.
DLPh03n1X (EUW)
: I don't have friends that play League. Got some i found in game, but even if we do play. Stuff still happens. And i actually feel more comfortable and focused playing solo. (kind of an outsider irl.)
> [{quoted}](name=DLPh03n1X,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sIy1LptJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-03T16:00:49.720+0000) > > I don't have friends that play League. Got some i found in game, but even if we do play. Stuff still happens. And i actually feel more comfortable and focused playing solo. (kind of an outsider irl.) Play 1v1s then? There are thousands of custom games and tournaments out there.
Neomarre (EUW)
: I agree with you. That is why reviewer watched the game and decided between: A) player is just unskilled noob and deserves a pass B) player is high skilled person who kept putting himself in bunch of uphill battles because of shit and giggles. People with only 100 or 200 hundred hours in league should already easily say that for this Yasuo the case is B, let alone the reviewers who probably have way more. And then for some reason it decided to put aside it was URF and punish regardless of that. That is the only debatable part imo. But URF as far as i know was never advertised as mode in which you can do whatever you want so even if people generally agree that is the case that is just a belief not the real state of things. This ban however is proof that URF is a mode like any other in which if you do stupid things you can and will get banned at least by some moderators.
> [{quoted}](name=Neomarre,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=z75AYGpz,comment-id=0000000100000002000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-04T13:31:47.365+0000) > > I agree with you. That is why reviewer watched the game and decided between: > > A) player is just unskilled noob and deserves a pass > B) player is high skilled person who kept putting himself in bunch of uphill battles because of shit and giggles. > > People with only 100 or 200 hundred hours in league should already easily say that for this Yasuo the case is B, let alone the reviewers who probably have way more. What if I'm drunk? What if I'm depressed and therefore performed poorly?
: Why would I play with premade? Isn't soloq to improve your skill. If I play with premade that makes me to focus less on one other thing which shouldn't be the case. As a player you should need to be capable of focusing every part every single move of league on your own. If you have a premade he can either explain the game to you or he can get carried. Shouldn't be able to be allowed. Duoq makes elo players worse because they get carried or are adapted to playing with their duo and can't play on their own because they lack certain parts of intel.
> [{quoted}](name=Gokusamaiso,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VWeqBXq8,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-08T02:16:59.565+0000) > > Why would I play with premade? Isn't soloq to improve your skill. If I play with premade that makes me to focus less on one other thing which shouldn't be the case. As a player you should need to be capable of focusing every part every single move of league on your own. If you have a premade he can either explain the game to you or he can get carried. Shouldn't be able to be allowed. Duoq makes elo players worse because they get carried or are adapted to playing with their duo and can't play on their own because they lack certain parts of intel. You seem to forget that LoL is mainly a team game. There are tons of people playing 1v1 (custom games and thousands of tournaments) if you prefer this game mode.
: Fun to see that ranked has become a coin flip based game. Really funny that you need to get lucky to have a decent team that doesn't int or lose the lane extremly hard. Also interesting is that if a top or mid lose the lane to a bruiser or mage. The game is over like litterly over. You either need to dominate lane as adc to go even in the game but that doesn't solve it because they just flash on you and kill you everytime possible cuz they have a burst that oneshots you when you have 1.9k health. Enjoyable to try and have a fun game without to much inters in the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Gokusamaiso,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VWeqBXq8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-27T16:06:01.916+0000) > > Fun to see that ranked has become a coin flip based game. Really funny that you need to get lucky to have a decent team that doesn't int or lose the lane extremly hard. Also interesting is that if a top or mid lose the lane to a bruiser or mage. The game is over like litterly over. You either need to dominate lane as adc to go even in the game but that doesn't solve it because they just flash on you and kill you everytime possible cuz they have a burst that oneshots you when you have 1.9k health. Enjoyable to try and have a fun game without to much inters in the game. Then play with premades?
Neomarre (EUW)
: Well the answer is clearly not tower dive 5 times and end up 3 or 4 kills behind before minute 10, and thats just bot lane.
> [{quoted}](name=Neomarre,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=z75AYGpz,comment-id=00000001000000020000,timestamp=2019-02-28T20:56:05.793+0000) > > Well the answer is clearly not tower dive 5 times and end up 3 or 4 kills behind before minute 10, and thats just bot lane. Mmh, sorry but if you're bad, or learning the game, you should not be punished. Everyone is not gifted
DLPh03n1X (EUW)
: What is happening to the game?
: MATCHMAKING
Int is intentional feeding, i think you're talking about having bad games. Are you sure people are placed too high? I'm pretty sure that if you are new to the game you're placed Iron for your first game whatever happens.
: What the **** is wrong with your stupid REMAKE?????
The thing is, if you allow to remake, people would abuse the system. For instance, you launch the game, you see that there is a challenger against you / a hard counter. Your premade stays afk in base and doesn't buy anything. You don't lose your game although you probably would have. By the way, please don't swear, it's illegal.
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUW)
: No, that's putting words in my mouth. I'm just clarifying what Riot is stating in their response, as OP claimed they said something completely different than what they actually did. Messing up once or twice is one thing. Respawning and doing the same thing over and over again is another.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=z75AYGpz,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-26T13:47:27.702+0000) > > No, that's putting words in my mouth. I'm just clarifying what Riot is stating in their response, as OP claimed they said something completely different than what they actually did. > > Messing up once or twice is one thing. Respawning and doing the same thing over and over again is another. What if you're just bad? And tired?
: Unfairness in LPQ
What does LPQ mean?
: I think it was within the boundaries of acceptable lingo considering the amount of nonsense that was spoken.
> [{quoted}](name=Tenchuu Khan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sHpb58rc,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-05T14:47:32.317+0000) > > I think it was within the boundaries of acceptable lingo considering the amount of nonsense that was spoken. No it's not, if I pee on your car, you cannot pee a little bit on mine. Moreover, a lot of people here are children, that's not cool to swear 24/7
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: yeah i can proof you that i was banned for that even permanent for telling him that i download the game replay and send to support if he dosn't playing serious ... , and yeah i got banned for that.. permanent ... so ?
> [{quoted}](name=RayleighTT,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sHpb58rc,comment-id=0000000100000001,timestamp=2019-01-05T15:03:57.404+0000) > > yeah i can proof you that i was banned for that even permanent for telling him that i download the game replay and send to support if he dosn't playing serious ... , and yeah i got banned for that.. permanent ... so ? Did you swear / curse at one point? Did you report called the guy? If so, it's deserved.
: No it's not bannable to talk about someone trolling
> [{quoted}](name=Tenchuu Khan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sHpb58rc,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-05T08:18:01.504+0000) > > No it's not bannable to talk about someone trolling > Yes you are talking shit > Actual ban report or gtfo Stop swearing, this is illegal
SaulTight (EUNE)
: duo with friend + 3 random trash trolls.We are not Riot customers we dont get decent teams we only get trash trolls wasting our time.
> [{quoted}](name=SaulTight,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sHpb58rc,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-04T21:20:58.226+0000) > > duo with friend + 3 random trash trolls.We are not Riot customers we dont get decent teams we only get trash trolls wasting our time. play with 4 friends?
SaulTight (EUNE)
: The most PAY TO WIN MONEY MILKING TRASH game on planet earth..waste of time... 10 year old Customers get decent teams while the rest get troll trash teams....
> [{quoted}](name=SaulTight,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sHpb58rc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-04T20:37:06.211+0000) > > The most PAY TO WIN MONEY MILKING TRASH game on planet earth..waste of time... > 10 year old Customers get decent teams while the rest get troll trash teams.... play with friend then?
: Played 1 out of 8 placement games and somehow ended up in Iron 4
New system. You will increase your rank when you win and nothing gonna happen if you lose during 9 games.
: > ...and you keep addressing your community always. So its a big thanks from me to you that you care about us.... Because it's not true. Even billions white knights cannot deny this game is garbage now
> [{quoted}](name=KARABICA JEBAC ,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=PxQ4e7aJ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-01-01T19:54:04.423+0000) > > Because it's not true. Even billions white knights cannot deny this game is garbage now I've been playing for a while and I've never enjoyed as much as I'm currently enjoying the game today. The game is not garbage, at least not for all players. And they do keep addressing us.
xShuki (EUNE)
: Yes i tried to win the game. I wasn't Brand who gone afk I wasn't Akali who was walking around and executing under tower I wasn't Teemo who haven't said even one single word in game and acted ward in bush for the half of game (he was afk) I was adc who tried to carry team while they flamed at me. Actually I had best stats there and I tried my best, but they were provoking me all the time and they were griefing. So, explain me, who is setting up negative environment? RIOT, please keep banning players like me, and let griefers and trollers play forever. You are doing it very well! Anyway, I will enjoy now the game. I'm going to make new account, I'll play only Janna and I am going to shield only turrets while no-one attacks them. I'll act like noob who can't play, I'll attack only jungle-camps. I'll play Janna with smite and I'll troll every single ranked game I will play, so you can't ban me for that, right, I'm having just bad games. Anyway, keep that account banned, it's fine. Hope your game is going to crash very soon because of your lust. Bye and have fun in future as I am going to :)
> [{quoted}](name=xShuki,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cGHYzo0f,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-30T13:54:11.328+0000) > > Yes i tried to win the game. > I wasn't Brand who gone afk > I wasn't Akali who was walking around and executing under tower > I wasn't Teemo who haven't said even one single word in game and acted ward in bush for the half of game (he was afk) > I was adc who tried to carry team while they flamed at me. Actually I had best stats there and I tried my best, but they were provoking me all the time and they were griefing. So, explain me, who is setting up negative environment? > It doesn't matter what the others did. If I come to your house and pee on your car, it is still illegal for you to come to mine and pee on my car. The only thing you should do is reporting this to the police. > RIOT, please keep banning players like me, and let griefers and trollers play forever. You are doing it very well! > They are not. The thing is, it's way easier to detect players that behave badly like you than detect griefers and trollers. So they are unbanned for a longer period of time. Still, both are illegal. > Anyway, I will enjoy now the game. I'm going to make new account, I'll play only Janna and I am going to shield only turrets while no-one attacks them. I'll act like noob who can't play, I'll attack only jungle-camps. I'll play Janna with smite and I'll troll every single ranked game I will play, so you can't ban me for that, right, I'm having just bad games. Anyway, keep that account banned, it's fine. Hope your game is going to crash very soon because of your lust. > > Bye and have fun in future as I am going to :) You probably won't have fun doing this. Imo, you have fun in league when you are improving & winning games, and you won't.
Zymexx (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Zymexx,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JFEhufRw,comment-id=0005000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-30T11:10:07.964+0000) > > Uh no. All he did was right click into enemy nexus and int. > And? A bad / tired / high ping player would probably do the same. Would you ban him for that? No you want to **make sure** that he deserves the ban, unfortunately, Riot cannot hire 1 000 000 Rioters to watch the games. Now, if someone curses, then you don't have any hesitation, you instaban him because you are sure that he did something illegal. So even if he deserves the ban, that makes sense that the ban takes longer to come. oh and by the way, your description could match a proxy singed that is a viable meta. Should you ban proxy singed players? They run into enemy nexus and usually go 0/10. They are carrying though. > It is amazing you can judge this "bot" when you didn't play with him but I did. I don't judge him, I'm just explaining why he did not get instabanned whereas some people who swear are almost instabanned. > Wow this forum is filled with so many know it all fanbois that don't know anything about this garbage community. Why are you being so mean and insulting a whole community? You should stop spreading negativity and think positive :) > I am so disgusted by even reading your comment. Disguested by what? By the fact that Riot wants to be careful when it comes to the boundary between a bad player and a bot / inter? I think this is a good thing that Riot does not ban people just based on what other people in the game think. I've been called inter / troller millions of times but sometimes it is just because I was too tired (or sometimes just testing new metas) to provide a good performance.
xShuki (EUNE)
: Report-calling Report-calling is thing when you ask others to report someone, have I asked anyone to report anyone? Flaming Flaming is thing when you are cursing someone in chat. I asked my support to stop taking farm since he taken every single minion with his abilities. Flaming Flaming is thing when you are cursing someone in chat. I told my team that I won't waste my time with support who takes my minions. Later they were flaming me because I am low, but how wouldn't I be while support taken my gold for no reason? Flaming xShuki: I asked him kindly but he refuses Flaming is thing when you are cursing someone in chat. Where you see flaming in this sentence, could you explain me? You report-called earlier in the game, and you know it's punishable. Quite ironic right? As I already said, report-calling is asking someone to report someone else, I haven't did it in any single way. xShuki: bot, can u take care about dragon please? xShuki: u did when kassa attacked xShuki: and u havent warded drake as i said xShuki: so not my prob Flaming I literally asked botlane to ward dragon multiple times, few moments after I asked them last time midlaner ganked them, They were raging at me because midlaner ganked them and I haven't help. What's bad there? Blaming Blaming is thing when you blame other people for something they did. They were flaming me because I haven't followed midlaner on botlane, but I wanted to farm midlane. They hadn't wards and they flamed me because of a gank while I pinged multiple times that midlaner was not on lane. I told them that I asked them to ward, but they won't, so don't blame me for your own mistakes buddy. Negativity Negativity is a thing where you are trying to lose game by all meanings. I tried to win game, but premade Sivir and Sona were following me whole damn game. I tried to farm my jungle, but they were taking all my camps. I tried to farm minions on lanes, but they were following me and taking every single minion. I tried to play, but they were continuosly griefing my game. I am still banned for saying that I hope they will get punished, but they are playing free every game after my report. I also reported them on riot's support, but there is no punishment for their trolling and griefing, you know?
> [{quoted}](name=xShuki,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cGHYzo0f,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-12-30T13:23:32.552+0000) > > Report-calling > Report-calling is thing when you ask others to report someone, have I asked anyone to report anyone? What you did is a form of threatening ("reported") / blaming ("griefing"), and as such it can be considered as bullying / intimidation and is against the summoner code. Anyway, why would say "reported for griefing"? **The game won't be won because you are bullying someone, right?** > > Flaming > Flaming is thing when you are cursing someone in chat. I asked my support to stop taking farm since he taken every single minion with his abilities. > > > Flaming > Flaming is thing when you are cursing someone in chat. I told my team that I won't waste my time with support who takes my minions. Later they were flaming me because I am low, but how wouldn't I be while support taken my gold for no reason? > > Flaming > xShuki: I asked him kindly but he refuses > Flaming is thing when you are cursing someone in chat. Where you see flaming in this sentence, could you explain me? > Yes, on the internet flaming is related to cursing, but still, you are blaming them and spreading negativity. All of it creates a negative environment to the game, which is obviously bad if you want to win the game (which is your main goal, right?). In League, a lot of people use the word flaming to point out behaviors spreading negativity. And, at the end of the day, both are punishable. > You report-called earlier in the game, and you know it's punishable. Quite ironic right? > As I already said, report-calling is asking someone to report someone else, I haven't did it in any single way. As I said, you are bullying / intimidating them by saying reported. So yes it is punishable. > > > xShuki: bot, can u take care about dragon please? > xShuki: u did when kassa attacked > xShuki: and u havent warded drake as i said > xShuki: so not my prob > Flaming > I literally asked botlane to ward dragon multiple times, few moments after I asked them last time midlaner ganked them, They were raging at me because midlaner ganked them and I haven't help. What's bad there? What is bad is that you are blaming them and you are assuming that** if they don't do what you want them to do, then you won't help them winning the game.** But, wait, have you been elected leader / shotcaller? If they think not warding is better, their opinion matters as well. > Blaming > Blaming is thing when you blame other people for something they did. They were flaming me because I haven't followed midlaner on botlane, but I wanted to farm midlane. They hadn't wards and they flamed me because of a gank while I pinged multiple times that midlaner was not on lane. I told them that I asked them to ward, but they won't, so don't blame me for your own mistakes buddy. Did you blame them ? Yes. Is blaming bad ? Yes. Are you doing this because they also did something illegal ? It doesn't matter. If I come to your house and pee on your car, it is still illegal for you to come to mine and pee on my car. The only thing you should do is reporting this to the police. > Negativity > Negativity is a thing where you are trying to lose game by all meanings. I tried to win game, but premade Sivir and Sona were following me whole damn game. I tried to farm my jungle, but they were taking all my camps. I tried to farm minions on lanes, but they were following me and taking every single minion. I tried to play, but they were continuosly griefing my game. I am still banned for saying that I hope they will get punished, but they are playing free every game after my report. I also reported them on riot's support, but there is no punishment for their trolling and griefing, you know? You did not try to win the game because you set up a bad environment. If you were actually trying to win the game, you would have apologized, even if you thought you were right because, they would have been happier and everyone would have played better. Moreover, you are wishing that something bad happens to them. That's not very nice. -- I really understand how painful it can be to see his account perma banned. But still, unfortunately, you are not innocent. What I advise you is to play only with friends if you can't stand random players. I almost only play with full premades and when i don't, i try to control myself and set up a good environment in the game.
xShuki (EUNE)
: Permabanned for no reason
> [{quoted}](name=xShuki,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cGHYzo0f,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-29T21:50:43.737+0000) > Game 1 > Pre-Game > xShuki: adc > > In-Game > xShuki: bot no summs > xShuki: both reported for griefing Report-calling > xShuki: can you stop taking my farm bvrand? Flaming > xShuki: I really tried to play, but there is support that grief my game so I won't waste more time, good luck guys and try to win Flaming > xShuki: Brand won't play support so he takes my farm Flaming > xShuki: I asked him kindly but he refuses Flaming > xShuki: you should know that asking for report is banable and 9 reports counts same as one You report-called earlier in the game, and you know it's punishable. Quite ironic right? > xShuki: I reported people multiple times and every time I got that answer from riot support > xShuki: okay > xShuki: as u wish :=) > xShuki: akali, try to change your behavior, you are so negative > xShuki: enjoy in game > xShuki: i will mute you as rioter told me and i will report you > xShuki: you can try to win instead of blaming me for mistakes > xShuki: fine :9 > xShuki: i like ur gameplay teemo > xShuki: ill help u > xShuki: Asking for reports is banable akali > xShuki: nop :) > xShuki: xd > xShuki: should i care akali? > xShuki: why? > xShuki: it's my opinion > xShuki: you have button to agree or not to agree Nothing special > xShuki: they are doing baron > xShuki: and we dont have ward on it > xShuki: as i can see im best in team, idk why you blame me for everything Flaming > xShuki: yy > xShuki: try to change ur behavior akali, u are so much negative > xShuki: im really positive and im trying to win it by splitpushing, but you are flaming at me and asking everyone to report me for no r > xShuki: change ur behavior, focus on game and win > xShuki: teemo's e is toxic, he must be :P > xShuki: you are literally asking him not to shot basics > xShuki: im trying to do my best, best farm, best assists, vision score, but you all flame me, idk why > xShuki: change your behavior and focus on game men > xShuki: im not trolling, im doing my best while u flame me > xShuki: you are so much toxic buddy, change urself > Post-Game > xShuki: that akali was so much toxic :/ Nothing special > Game 2 > In-Game > xShuki: yas, can u ward our red? > xShuki: bot help me > xShuki: smiteless pls > xShuki: sto nisi na disc? > xShuki: aha > xShuki: odoh bot jung ocistiti pa cu opet gank That's not english, I can't understand, i'll assume it was nothing bad > xShuki: bot, can u take care about dragon please? > xShuki: u did when kassa attacked > xShuki: and u havent warded drake as i said > xShuki: so not my prob Flaming > xShuki: shaco is in our botlane jungle always and u haven't warded it yet Flaming > xShuki: i asked u many times Blaming > xShuki: i see who's flamer sona :) > xShuki: yy :) > xShuki: ty > xShuki: I posted thread about u on boards :) Threatening of defamation > > Post-Game > xShuki: sona and sivir, i really hope u will get punished for negative behavior Negativity > xShuki: see ya :) > xShuki: yy :) > xShuki: ur mum works for riot, right? > xShuki: you could change ur behaviour, as i see you have many loses in ur match history > xShuki: That's because u are negative > xShuki: :) > xShuki: lear to play instead of flaming kid, bye.
Zymexx (EUW)
: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/N0jELa7P-riot-does-not-ban-intentional-feeders-proof-inside
As mentioned, it is probably a bot. Thing is, this is not intentional feeding at all, the bot is just really bad. The bot still launches spells, buy items. He just does it in a bad way. Some players are also really bad, so it’s hard for the system to make the difference; that is why some inters are not banned but you got to understand that bad kda is not inting. Sometimes I go 0/20 even worse without wanting to feed, that is just bad performance. You are just misunderstanding what int is and you don’t understand that Riot absolutely does not want to ban players that are just very bad so indeed some inters take time to be banned.
: funnel
First, the fun for the players is subjective. I love and only play funneling meta. Second, if they flame they should be punished because it is not tolerated. Whether they are playing funnel or not is independent of their behaviour.
Zymexx (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Lindayz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JFEhufRw,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-12-26T23:13:30.925+0000) > > you can't hard int for months without punishment. > > you just have to understand what intentional feeding is. 0/15 is not always intentional feeding. Sometimes, it just is being bad. I've gone worse than 0/15 without wanting to ruin the game, I was just bad. > > talking back to a troll won't get you permaban. swearing will get you a permaban. > > PS : this article really is funny You have NO IDEA what you are talking about. Yes you can. I got an inter who had 0/20+ every game for over 1+ month. I will also prove this to be true because I made a new account where I will int for as long as possible. I also got 5 permaban accounts with no swearing, no racist remarks or anything offensive other than complaining about inters and trolls in my team. You are just naive and think that Riot actually does anything.
: '' If someone insults you, you don't have the right to insult him.'' I dont know where you live but swearing here is not a crime. fights happen in life and people make up in life. it doesnt have to be different here. ''my premade trolls, and I get my LP back. Hop, I'm challenger.'' make sure they lose double LP. so that its not worth it, also if they do it too much your divisions will be too far apart to duo together, and they will get banned. ''That is subjective. In your case, you might want to play with premades if you can't stand random players.'' that is a fact, him being banned doesnt help my current case whatsoever, the only thing it does is potentially stop him from ruining my future games, the issue is, you crush one troll, another takes its place. '' League Of Legends has been one of (if not the more) popular game over the last 5-10 years; the results are there. How do you want rito to look at context? Hire millions of people to read and watch the games?'' Yes its a popular game? i dont see how that matters they are the most strict concerning words. and how to look at context? have some systems check for trolling in that game, have a system check who was the first to flame etc or gues what, dont punish words that much at all unless they are severe like racism/homophobia. just like other game companies. either way im ending this here, dont think we will see eye to eye, peace.
> [{quoted}](name=Thaakillah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JFEhufRw,comment-id=0007000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-27T19:40:49.995+0000) > > '' If someone insults you, you don't have the right to insult him.'' > I dont know where you live but swearing here is not a crime. > fights happen in life and people make up in life. > it doesnt have to be different here. 38€ in France if you insult someone in public. > ''my premade trolls, and I get my LP back. Hop, I'm challenger.'' > make sure they lose double LP. > so that its not worth it, also if they do it too much your divisions will be too far apart to duo together, and they will get banned. and how do you know someone trolls? > have some systems check for trolling in that game, have a system check who was the first to flame etc how can you make the difference between a troller and a proxy singed? everyone that flames deserve to be banned, not only the first one > or gues what, dont punish words that much at all unless they are severe like racism/homophobia. > just like other game companies. and we don't care about children and the fact that they are going to grow up in a world where swearing/irrespect is common?
: if someone calls me a d!ck, i want and should have the right to call him a d!ck back this isnt kindergarten. this is life, yet rito wants it differently. now your talk about the phone goes into too much detail that the comparison doesnt work anymore. if someone stole something, you get it back if the thief is caught. many times the troll in league is caught, so give back what he took. its not that hard. also reports dont help personally, the guy might be banned, but he still ruined my fun, time, effort, took my points and often swears and insults. so yes, atleast allow someone to call him a d!ck back. rito is the only company that is THIS strict, and doesnt look at context at all. peace.
> [{quoted}](name=Thaakillah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JFEhufRw,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-27T18:35:45.753+0000) > > if someone calls me a d!ck, i want and should have the right to call him a d!ck back > this isnt kindergarten. this is life, yet rito wants it differently. No, even in real life, "taking the law into your own hands" is not allowed. If someone insults you, you don't have the right to insult him. Moreover, a lot of children play this game. I began when I was 13 I think, that is a good thing that Riot bans people swearing and saying bad things that refer to ethnies, sexual orientations, .. (when you say to someone fa****ot, you insult ten of thousand of people) > if someone stole something, you get it back if the thief is caught. Ok fair enough, still that is not the case every time. But what do you want Riot to do? It would be too easy to abuse the system if Riot gave back RP. If we lose, my premade trolls, and I get my LP back. Hop, I'm challenger. > also reports dont help personally, the guy might be banned, but he still ruined my fun, time, effort, took my points and often swears and insults. That is subjective. In your case, you might want to play with premades if you can't stand random players. > rito is the only company that is THIS strict, and doesnt look at context at all. 1. League Of Legends has been one of (if not the more) popular game over the last 5-10 years; the results are there. 2. How do you want rito to look at context? Hire millions of people to read and watch the games?
: yet in real life you get your stuff back, aka ranked points. also if someone hits me, im allowed to hit him back also context matters. its alllll different in league, just a kindergarten.
Are you saying self-defense should be applied to league ? haha nobody hits you, self-defense does not work for little crimes. it is the same in real life. In real life you rarely get your stuff back, your phone is most of the time locked because you reported the IMEI to the police / or the guy who robbed it already sold it in another country. The only satisfaction you have is to report the guy.
: ill farm hard as support till things change, it's my new meta, thanks for the suggestion bro
First of all, you won't have fun. Second of all, you will end up swearing because obviously people are going to flame you (and you don't seem to have a lot of self control according to the chat log we have) and you will end up being banned. Not really worth it.
: ill keep trolling till there is enough people complaining about that
You're providing Riot evidence to ban you now.
: rito is and remains acting like a kindergarten teacher. we must walk hand in hand, have the patience of monks, and only tell the teacher about a bully aka riot. cant stand up for yourself, must accept the bullying etc etc. how about if someone is being a d!ck ill call him a d!ck. simple. but noooo this is kindergarten, context doesnt matter, both kids get punished. its so pathetic.
> [{quoted}](name=Thaakillah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JFEhufRw,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-12-27T13:03:38.351+0000) > > rito is and remains acting like a kindergarten teacher. > we must walk hand in hand, have the patience of monks, and only tell the teacher about a bully aka riot. > cant stand up for yourself, must accept the bullying etc etc. > how about if someone is being a d!ck ill call him a d!ck. > simple. > but noooo this is kindergarten, context doesnt matter, both kids get punished. > its so pathetic. That works the same in real life. If someone steals my iPhone, I can't steal his car. That is not legal. The only thing I can do is going to the police and report him.
: you think it's fair tho? i think they just dont know to tell apart trolls from bad players. (i understend) i say if someone want to try new things they must go in blind picks OR they have to agree with other people douring champ select, if you want to have a defined role go for a draft, what the point of picking a role if your plan is new meta from the beguinning? there are already options they can also make a different mode where people can test new stuff.
Blind picks are not ranked, some people are doing things "out of the meta" and still climbing to challenger (cf. funnel meta last season in Asia). Riot does not want to say: you should play THIS meta and nothing else because this would kill the creativity of the player. Even if you do not agree with Riot, you have to understand that this is their point of view and the point of view of many players. Now, the problem is that they can't tell apart trolls from bad players. But this is a drawback and finding a solution is hard. So some people are indeed not punished although they should, but people are never punished when they should not, which is the most important. If you really can't stand random players and if you can't help insulting the trolls, play with premades!
Zymexx (EUW)
: Yup Riot does not care about you. They only care about trolls and inters. This has been proven many times. If you talk back to a troll you get permaban but you can hard int for months without punishment. They are apparently busy farting in each others faces instead of fixing their community problems. https://kotaku.com/top-riot-executive-suspended-without-pay-following-inve-1831084598
you can't hard int for months without punishment. you just have to understand what intentional feeding is. 0/15 is not always intentional feeding. Sometimes, it just is being bad. I've gone worse than 0/15 without wanting to ruin the game, I was just bad. talking back to a troll won't get you permaban. swearing will get you a permaban. PS : this article really is funny
: you just said that im gonna ruin 40 mins of my life, so also other people's time, what meta is that? there is a precise ammount of gold you cant go around it. like this the only rule league of legends hase is: "You see that chat box? dont type in the chat box, end of the rules" right?
Not necessarily, you are going to ruin 40 minutes of your life if your sole purpose is to ruin the game; maybe you won't be banned because the system cannot know if you were trolling but, still, that isn't a good option because you won't have fun. If you actually are trying to find a "secret op technique" and explain it to your adc (without swearing), this is _completely_ different and 1. you won't be banned 2. you will enjoy your game. 3. you might find a "secret op technique" and end up winning more games and then having more fun That's why there is no such rules: don't take farm while you are support, don't go 0/15 (remember proxy singed carrying games? that is why intentionally feeding is different from going 0/15). Because, there are situations where you are ruining games but there are situations where you are not and the boundary is subjective (some people would have said that playing lucian mid was trolling before it was acknowledged)
: Fix the autofill already
Even if I don't like autofill, I don't think that they can improve it. It works fairly well (more than you think) and removing it would lead to queues of 40-50 minutes if you're high elo / or if you play at 4 a.m.
: it's a big controversy tho, whats the point of picking a role than? intentionally trying to ruin the game should have consequences.
Taking the farm as support is different from intentionally trying to ruin the game. It is playing another meta which should not lead to a ban. Intentionally trying to ruin the game (flaming, swearing, banning prepicked champions, ...) though should have consequences
: Chat restriction after being trolled
> Poopy Pony Tail: u know > Poopy Pony Tail: there is a chat log boi > Poopy Pony Tail: this si just making worst for you Sorry but that was quite ironic
: nope turns out its legal to take the farm as support, ill come and comment about anyway what you gonna do about it?
You won't be banned for taking the farm as support; you will just lose 40 minutes of your life. You will be banned for all the swearing, the negativity, the flame you wrote. Or you can try to win, play with premades/friends and actually enjoy the game
: if you have fun ONLY when winning then you are doing something wrong
I think most people would rather win than lose
: This is basically a summary of what I just said but for me it feels like you don't even realise it :p
I know but I think this is a good thing whereas you kinda seem to be against this
: still no idea about upgrades, but armor, maybe, is just a little frame around the profile icon
: > [{quoted}](name=The Lindayz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zHX33FOP,comment-id=000b00030000,timestamp=2018-12-13T15:54:26.870+0000) > > If Akali is that good and you find her that easy to play, why don't you spam her and get challenger? `thats the most %%%%%%ed argument ever. 1 its not all about mechanics its about game knowledge aswell 2 I WANNA PLAY LEAGUE FOR FUN!!!!!! i play azir and azir only because hes FUN! and one of the only fun champions for me, and im not a meta slave
1. Ok, get master then? 2. Is losing really funnier than winning?
: Yeah because you dont know what you're talking about thats why! and if ''you dont know shit about winrates'' already hurts your feeling, dont be on the internet. everyone is so sensitive my god.
And what makes you think that I don’t what I’m talking about? Your sole opinion? You don’t want to debate but only force others think that you’re right
Infernape (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Lindayz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zHX33FOP,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-12-12T21:41:34.844+0000) > > Zoe winrate: 48.13% in plat+ ; she is far from being broken > https://champion.gg/champion/Zoe/Middle?league= > > Neeko winrate: 50,20% in plat+ ; balanced champion > Source: https://champion.gg/champion/neeko/Middle? > > Akali winrate: 42.75% in plat+ ; so she's very weak at the moment, FAAAR from being broken > Source: https://champion.gg/champion/Akali/Middle?league= > > I didn't even check the other ones 50% just over a week after release. Wasn't this the same crap that got Irelia kneecapped? Not to mention Riot is actually nerfing her.
Ok I got to say, you're making a good point
: You're talking about winrates, dont look at winrates if you dont know what you're talking about Azir didnt have a high winrate but was broken as shit when he got released, due to how Complex he was. Zoe's winrate is so low because not many people are all that great with her. and shes also not very meta right now, which doesnt mean shes weak. Neeko has just been released and many people are trying her out and want to learn her. Akali Is one of the most broken champs that has ever been designed in the history of league of legends. She isnt very high on this list because same as zoe, some people find her very complex to play, i've played akali myself and i found her relatively easy but often or not when i play against her they dont play her aggressively. dont bring up winrates without a good argument, just like what hashinshin said. A lot of champs are hidden OP and thats because they aren't popular. Janna was considered weak by the community while she was one of the most broken supports at the time. she was never picked, but one day she got picked in LCS and she was very succesfull as a support, people started playing her on her strenghts and knew how busted she was. she got nerfed in the next patch. Udyr has a high winrate, is He op? no he didnt get buffed or nerfed in latest patches, he fits in with the current meta. so please dont talk shit and give arguments
> [{quoted}](name=Buff Azír,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zHX33FOP,comment-id=000b0003,timestamp=2018-12-13T15:21:35.270+0000) > Akali Is one of the most broken champs that has ever been designed in the history of league of legends. > > She isnt very high on this list because same as zoe, some people find her very complex to play, i've played akali myself and i found her relatively easy but often or not when i play against her they dont play her aggressively. dont bring up winrates without a good argument, just like what hashinshin said. > If Akali is that good and you find her that easy to play, why don't you spam her and get challenger?
: thank you good sir, someone with braincells.
: Winrate says absolutely nothing. He is partly talking about the health of the game and about people who know how to play those champs. Put a master/challenger on Zoe, Neeko and Akali and they are unstoppable. Put a bronze on that same champ and they have to be happy with a 30% winrate. Yes, they have low winrates, but that does not mean they are overpowered or unhealthy. Zoe has 1, maybe 2 real damaging spells, meaning she will oneshot you while hitting a single thing. Zoe will NEVER be balanced since she is not a stat-check champ. Neeko JUST got released and already has a positive winrate. It normally takes months before they got a positive winrate (except if you're Camille), Overloaded kit with overpowered numbers. You can't argue about that. Put an Akali main on that champ, play against it with anything else then malzahar and I would love to hear you say that champ is not total bs after. Akali IS overloaded, Akali IS overpowered. Ask most dia+ players. Once you come across somebody that is not playing those champs with their asses, you will know too. Winrate is nothing. Players who are terrible at the game/terrible at the champ (also in plat+) will play those champs and let the winrate look bad, but look at Akali's winrate with games played. ([source](https://champion.gg/champion/Akali/Middle?)) 1-50 games has a 50.4% winrate, which is insane for a champ not AS easy. 51-100 games played, it jumps up to 56.36% winrate. Azir was nerfed on a 44% winrate. Why did he have a 44% winrate? Not because he was bad, it's because people don't know how to play him and lose games on him.
> [{quoted}](name=NewDragongamesnl,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zHX33FOP,comment-id=000b0001,timestamp=2018-12-13T10:03:58.912+0000) > > Put a master/challenger on Zoe, Neeko and Akali and they are unstoppable. Put a bronze on that same champ and they have to be happy with a 30% winrate. That seems balanced: some champions are easy to play so everyone can approximatively achieve the same thing. And some champions are hard to play, so when you don't know how to play them, you perform badly and when you do know how to play them, you're doing great as a reward for having trained for so long. I can understand that you don't like this "mechanism" but this is something most people like in my opinion.
: > [{quoted}](name=krameur1,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zHX33FOP,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2018-12-12T21:45:54.718+0000) > > Ouch, Buff Azir got destroyed here Not really, see my comment on his post, its total nonsense what he just wrote. he doesnt know shit about winrates or broken champs. he didnt give any arguments to it
> [{quoted}](name=Buff Azír,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zHX33FOP,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2018-12-13T15:22:39.386+0000) > > Not really, see my comment on his post, its total nonsense what he just wrote. he doesnt know shit about winrates or broken champs. > he didnt give any arguments to it Why are you being mean? I'm just trying to explain my point of view and why I don't think Riot should make the change you are saying they should
Show more

Jason Mendoza

Level 142 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion