PreDooX (EUNE)
: Hmm i cant seem to be able to open my orb's even if i re-open the game. Do i need a key for it ? If so this game can go %%%% it self in the ass lol
I'm having the same issue. You don't need a key for it I don't think. I think it's an issue with the Loot tab itself.
: Was pleasure to play this game ! now its my time to quit .. cya
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} cya my dude
Sayainji (EUW)
: After finishing placements
I don't even think I'm gonna bother this season honestly. I only got 30 towards the end of last season and I went 4/6 and got Silver 3. I dread to think what I'm gonna get this season...
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Ok this is some BS Riot. Players on Na get everything. (Rant, Solutions, future TIPS and IDEAS)
I'm not too fussed about the bundle thing, The IP boost would be nice though. But what I am a bit pissy over is the app Beta and the new champion select Beta.
: A message to Riot..
This is great. Just hows how much a game can do for someone.{{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
: Play Ashe and be less Trashe Take Flashe and have a fun Bashe be wary of BackLashe and get the sweet IP Cashe {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
That was beautiful <3 {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
DarthRap (EUNE)
: Add a "memes and games" board
I support this. Kappa. The boards need more keks from /b/.{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
A Luo (EUW)
: are these icons temporary or permanent?
I think RITO mentioned something about these being boards exclusive and the Facebook ones being Facebook exclusive. I can't see them removing these guys. If they did they'd have added some other ones besides these to replace these if they go. If they are gonna be removed it will be around the 16th when the Harrowing ends. I'm gonna miss my baby if they do get removed :( {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: The 6 tips to win games
Too bad I'm trash {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Yianni33 (EUW)
: Thank you League Of Legends
Best wishes to your brother. Hope the recovery goes well. Good luck on the rift. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} why does she look so cute in these and lets not forget about {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Jinx is best girl
: Zombie Slayer stickers available now!
THESE NEED TO BE WITH THE FACEBOOK ONES. HOLY SHIT THESE ARE AMAZING {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
TriPhoenix (EUNE)
: thats alot man how did u collect them all ?
Gotta be a pokemon master bruh.
: https://41.media.tumblr.com/17a91c3cf50243517c45d7c617ca81f0/tumblr_nwp69vAwuj1r4jkfoo1_500.jpg His next card will be The XXI.
This is now my favorite picture.
: Am I the only one who likes the season 6 changes? (Excluding the Pre--season changes)
I think the whole Chest and Key thing to unlock skins is a cool concept and on paper it works well. But we have to see it in practice first, along with the other changes, to fully judge whether it will be good or not. But at the moment I'm gonna enjoy Season 6 by the looks of ti.
: Zombie Brand is near
Don't Riot usually bring back the old Harrowing skins when it happens? Also I think all the Harrowing stuff is already loaded into the game, just waiting for Riot to press that big red button to release it.
Riryz (EUW)
: and my slayer jinx ♥
My bby needs a new look
: Japanese Language
Kono {{champion:4}} Da!
TriPhoenix (EUNE)
: Your Level 5 Champions
Here's my huge collection of level 5 champs:
DELDE115 (EUW)
: RANKED SUMMONER ICONS!!! NICEuh!!!!!
These icons look pretty swanky this year. I like em. Can't say the same for the Sivr skin. Top kek.
: The harrowing is forgotten
I had my spirits in Spoopy setting for like a week in preparation for the Harrowing. I don't step outside, so the Harrowing is my Halloween. Topped up my RP for the Jinx skin and some other legacy ones. Thought it was strange that nothing had happened on the 31st. Put it down to world's being on and thought oh it will happen once SKT win. Nothing. Ok that's odd, browsed /x/ for a few hours and still nothing, it was like 11pm in the UK at the time so the spooky day of the year was almost over. Really disappointed RITO. You screwed up.
Noibla (EUW)
: Just tried playing my first ranked game for this season...
The competitive community for this game is one of the worst I've ever come across. I finished my placement games like 3 months ago and won 4 I think and got Silver 3. Since then I've played about 4 ranked games and won twice. Each game there's been one or more guys on my team criticizing everything I'd do. I think to myself there's always the mute button, but the way I look at it if you're willing to play ranked or competitive on any game, you need to communicate. I feel for you I really do man.
Nubkachu (EUW)
: Tristana doodle! By Sophie aka Nubkachu
Rioter Comments
: U're being trolled, beings like wards don't exist, they're pure fiction The legend goes kind of like this: Once upon a time, the ancient League summoners put all their force together to create 1 item, which would change the world forever It looked like a majestic green tower which seemingly disappears after a certain time, what they did not understand was that what they created was so powerfull that it could still watch you after disappearing, after a long time, 1 of the ancients made a miscreation, but this one tower, which was pink instead of green, had the power to reveal things that were long lost, as they suddenly saw the green towers again The ancients decided that those tools were too powerfull to be used, so they banished them to the realms of the void, never to be seen again It seems like there's more to it, but i can't really translate it atm... Edit: I have been able to translate the last part thanks to a fellow researcher by the name of snowsong, for the full text, u can check it here http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-creations-en/t5MsFVgp-the-legend-of-the-ward
I'm glad I decided to check out the boards today. This is beautiful.

Jikai773

Level 90 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion