: Purchased Sett before i even got to the calling card
When the shop starts working, you can refund Sett in Shop > Account > Purchase History . After that, if you have refunds remaining (which you should, since Riot reseted the refunds), you can choose the option to refund Sett. And that's it!
Rioter Comments
Strigina (EUNE)
: http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/gameplay/rotating-game-mode-queue-now-live-6 "Unlike other Champion Mastery-enabled queues, rotating game modes DO NOT reward mastery tokens towards levels 6 and 7."
: You sure the shard thing is on in other maps than Summoners Rift?
That's why I said in the title "[Bug**?**]" because I don't know if it's live on other maps. If you find anything to explain this, please send me the link.
Rioter Comments
Goodnigut (EUW)
: In 98% of the games a premade team is faced against another premade team. Which leaves you in those 2% that are unlucky to be faced against a premade while being in a solo queue.
I disagree with that: I got more games like this than a balanced solo/team game. Or riot just trolls me or I wont play solo ranked.
Rioter Comments
: Pick Order: URF
The AP Poppy Pentakill in Urf is here! I hope you enjoy it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XKtqN_1MYE

JoaoCupido

Level 226 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion