Lari (EUNE)
: Make TFT permanent
With a ranked in plan it does seem like you've already had your wish.
Rioter Comments
Sceizer (EUW)
: Omega squad kled skin
This needs to become a reality.
: > [{quoted}](name=Scrinnid,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kY5uEfr1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-17T19:46:46.563+0000) > > Ahem...base damage+aa's+runes+masteries Yea I got that, but he outdamages anyone while being able to run away. wit just a mana item
> [{quoted}](name=Kokiri Star,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kY5uEfr1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-04-17T19:48:34.929+0000) > > Yea I got that, but he outdamages anyone while being able to run away. > wit just a mana item Did he get ahead?
: Name Tag examples searched
: Support/Second Mid
"Why is Riot alright with allowing the Support role to become, in essence, just another carry role? I could guess because they want people to want to play Support, but that doesn't seem like a good answer to the problem."' Actually that is a good answer to the problem.
Duchy (EUW)
: 14 day ended. I am afraid for permaban, because follow reasons:
Try playing on a smurf or just continue playing. Don't worry about getting perma-banned for no reason.
: Lux support
"Why do people flame if someone picks a 'support' that steals the marksman's farm, builds full ap and then proceeds to flame the adc when they die together 20 times against a Thresh/Draven botlane?" Yeah I wonder. Sarcasm aside, Lux support is far from the meta. That doesn't help the stereotype that all "Lux support mains" are just midlaners salty that they got another role.
: Xerath
Perfectly fine range in my opinion, same with damage.
: except there isnt a difference in terms of skill in sliver 4 -2 ,
> [{quoted}](name=Darkpang,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=vkPEzHsm,comment-id=0000000200010000,timestamp=2017-03-15T03:35:17.982+0000) > > except there isnt a difference in terms of skill in sliver 4 -2 , Source please.
: nope , if the system works then the chance to win should be ~ 50% since both side should be equal , if for example to lose 15 out of the last 20 game , that means 0.5^15 , which = 0.00003 , yeah unless my luck is that bad , and sicne you look at my sup game and talk k/d i dont see you game knowledge being better lol
> [{quoted}](name=Darkpang,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=vkPEzHsm,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2017-03-15T00:58:27.185+0000) > > nope , if the system works then the chance to win should be ~ 50% since both side should be equal , if for example to lose 15 out of the last 20 game , that means 0.5^15 , which = 0.00003 , yeah unless my luck is that bad , and sicne you look at my sup game and talk k/d i dont see you game knowledge being better lol You seem to be operating on the strange conclusion that your performance doesn't matter.
: Every game, won or lost, i leave with will to report someone.
Take a break from the game. That is my sincere recommendation.
Not xPeke (EUW)
: It's not just that though.. how can you be so oblivious? It's not just that I (or others) might get offended by it, which by the way would be completely justified. And it's not even salt. That's just so messed up that you think you can treat people that way because YOU are too sensitive to just man up and ignore "flame" like the vast majority of players do. It's ironic that you're telling someone else to get over something. I don't know what they taught you growing up but ignoring people talking to you is rude and disrespectful. Sooooooooo like I said.. again... for the 1000000000th time... just let the team know you are muting them so they are aware of it and at least this aspect would be avoided. It's not asking for much right? Do you actually think your mentality isn't selfish if you don't even think you should do that? The reason /mute all has negative repercussions is also because there are certain aspects of teamplay that pings cannot provide. If you're going to deny this don't even bother replying because I won't waste my time with you. So feel free not to reply if that's the case. Thank you.
"It's not just that I (or others) might get offended by it, which by the way would be completely justified." Do you actually believe that? Because, as far as I'm concerned, no one has any reason at all to trust the League community in the slightest when it comes to in-game communication. "I don't know what they taught you growing up but ignoring people talking to you is rude and disrespectful." I find people who have bad days and just want to play without worrying of people telling them to go die of cancer to not do anything disrespectful. You compare this to chatting with friends which is wrong. "The reason /mute all has negative repercussions is also because there are certain aspects of teamplay that pings cannot provide." Which are of course used by everyone! In fact chat, evidently, is far more used to strategise than, let's say, be rude and disrespectful! "If you're going to deny this don't even bother replying because I won't waste my time with you." How nice and respectful of you to tell me not to reply. :))))))
Not xPeke (EUW)
: that's so selfish lmao. what a self entitled point of view. EDIT: and it's not about people caring about if someone uses the command or not, its available, so if someone wants to use it then he should. I'm simply pointing out it can have negative repercussions on the team and it's a very pessimistic approach when entering a game and playing with the team. It's also rude to ignore someone for no reason whatsoever. They don't even warn the team they /mute all. You could spend all game talking and trying to communicate with the player and he's just ignoring you because he has you muted. At least have the decency to let us know if you do that.
Yes. It can have negative repercussions, because you are offended by it. If you are the one that is salty over people muting you then the fault is yours. Get over that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Eyyy its Tall,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0N4J132o,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2017-03-09T16:00:27.302+0000) > > Clearly he isn't. > https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ChaosJuda > I don't like Jhin, but holy dam do I hate Miss Fortune even more than him. At least Jhin requires a brain. i guess that's why the pros only pick jhin right?because he requires brain,but not because he has been op since release right?all the op champs requires brain and skill right?GTFO
> [{quoted}](name=ITG Ban Yasuo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0N4J132o,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-09T17:58:30.097+0000) > > i guess that's why the pros only pick jhin right?because he requires brain,but not because he has been op since release right?all the op champs requires brain and skill right?GTFO I don't recall him being "op since release". I even recall him getting a buff the very next patch. What I meant with "at least Jhin requires a brain" is that Jhin requires managing his passive for cs, hitting his root, timing his root and good predictions with his ult. Does Miss Fortune require some skill? I guess. Is Jhin stronger? Definetly, but pressing R and winning the whole teamfight is not what I call an outplay. As for the pros picking Jhin. Who cares? Edit: With further research I noticed that Jhin was not buffed the very next patch after his release (6.3) but instead the patch after that (6.4). Either way my point still stands, he was weak at first.
Not xPeke (EUW)
: and like I said that action of muting all, that is beneficial only to the person doing it, can and will have consequences on your team. Believe it or not that is true. I completely understand some people need it, and that it "works". But it does have drawbacks. Anyone that tries to deny that is too stubborn or naive to realise it.
Then too bad for those people that care whether or not someone uses the command.
meroboth (EUNE)
: I play singed I need my mute all when I am proxying and I wish I could mute pings aswell
You can mute the sound of pings. Something I did since ages ago.
Not xPeke (EUW)
: /mute all is not a positive solution and it shouldn't be encouraged.
Actually it is. Not for all, not for me, but for some people it is.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChaosJuda,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0N4J132o,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-03-08T15:08:58.256+0000) > > MF deserved that nerf, she was too oppressive, now you have how to use and build her if you want to be effective, so no trash talk, if you love the champ you'll use it even if its trash you're just another jhin player
> [{quoted}](name=ITG Ban Yasuo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0N4J132o,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-03-09T15:55:49.951+0000) > > you're just another jhin player Clearly he isn't. https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ChaosJuda I don't like Jhin, but holy dam do I hate Miss Fortune even more than him. At least Jhin requires a brain.
: > [{quoted}](name=Eyyy its Tall,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=X16qNicq,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-03-05T19:34:44.890+0000) > > What is it you're struggling with? I don't know good pockets as a support
No I mean what made you doubt Alistar to begin with? He's a solid pick who is relatively easy to learn and consistently makes the difference between a victory and a loss so I don't really see why you wish to play something else.
: > [{quoted}](name=Eyyy its Tall,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=X16qNicq,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-03-05T13:05:26.663+0000) > > Just continue playing Alistar if you want my recommendation. Alright I will try to learn it, its really difficult for me though
What is it you're struggling with?
: What is a safe support champion for ranked?
Just continue playing Alistar if you want my recommendation.
EmiIie (EUW)
: LF someone to have a laugh with in Normals
I have added you. Sincerely. Eyyy its Tall
: Just because Akali and Heimer aren't "meta" doesn't make them weaker.
Actually that's what it means, per definition. Non-meta champions are weaker choices. I think what you mean is that it is completely irrelevant if you pick meta or not since the only elos that truly are dependent on meta is diamond and above.
DonTGR (EUW)
: you cool with a bronze player? http://www.lolskill.net/summoner/EUW/DonTGR/champions
The only performance I care about is my own.
markos1970 (EUNE)
: I LOST 13 LP In SOLO\DUO RANKS BECAUSE OF RIOT BUG
Send a ticket and see if there's anything that can be done.
Rioter Comments
: Some people in this game are really annoying
Report them and one day they may be. I feel you, though.
Rioter Comments
Èureka (EUW)
: Plat III player LF someone to duo with [English spoken] over TS. For climbing and company :>
: Fun and good top laners to main?
There can only be one Sniged of Darkness.
D3J0 (EUNE)
: New streamer in town :D
Wait. You recommend any other streamer than yourself? BLASPHEMY
: Best Support in Current Meta
The best support in the whole game is Alistar. Braum is so close to the best support that he might as well share the #1 spot. Bard is one of the strongest supports in the whole game but he is very limited by his skill requirements. Honestly just play what you enjoy. I find it though a bit unfortunate that the two hardest supports in the game are the two characters you enjoy the most.
: BEST OF TherAZ | The nK1ng #1 - EXTENDED! - To be continued
Hey I saw you in the video! Yay for you. No offense but you need to show more of your laning. That Kalista never seemed impressive because well, he was just fed. I am not saying though that I can do better, not by a long shot.
: > [{quoted}](name=Eyyy its Tall,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ZrpUpIRa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-06T23:38:02.763+0000) > > 1. You can see the names in the upper right corner. > 2. What is the point of this thread? loook at the tier there ranks
Now I see. That has happened to me too and I think it's stupid beyond belief.
: Who remembers this?
While certainly a lot of features has changed for the better. The meta of Season 5, though often awful, had that strange blissful period right before runeglaive and devourer. Then everything went horrid, sure, but Riot were almost there for once. Looking at this meta makes me just want to puke.
: What do you think Problem in this match ?
1. You can see the names in the upper right corner. 2. What is the point of this thread?
: Zyra - The new Yorick?
Zyra is in this weird spot where she will be annoying regardless of what Riot does to her but honestly, her kit is not nearly as devastating as Yorick's current kit is.
: There aren't any ad supports... thresh is better as a tank support with ad being an off build. AD is too expensive to have a support... they would have to buy adc items which are far from cheep and not realistic on a support budget... either that or an entire new set of support items dedicated to serving no champions...
Not to mention they would lose their utility. I expect most supports, with a few exceptions, to get a locket or at the very least Zeke's regardless of whether they are a tank or not.
Puckomodo (EUW)
: What champion to master?
The one you enjoy playing.
Andy Ten (EUW)
: I personally think that ''fun game modes'' should not have bans at all
Scrub: Hey guys so for URF I wanna go like Akali or Yasuo ^^ Ofcoursemegaultradeathpro: OH GOD YOU DIDN'T PICK EVELYNN! THE FUAAAAKK?! Scrub: But I wanna go Yasuo midlane. Ofcoursemegaultradeathpro: OMFG THEY PICKED ALISTAR, EVELYNN AND SHACO. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT PICK EVELYNN YOU SHOULD GO GET RAPED AND DIEE OF CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCER! This is essentially the "fun" gamemode you want.
CeciliauF (EUW)
: adc's need to be brought to the level of lucian
I agree, so nerf Lucian so the remainder aren't trash. :)
: So when is Black Cleaver going to get nerfed?
I honestly just think the post needs to renamed "When is Lucian going to get nerfed?"
: Bronze...
The reason you're considered automatically trash is because you're, elo-wise, the worst players in the game. Of course the people who use that rhetoric often forget that everyone has a different learning curve and that there are exceptions to the rule pretty much everywhere.
Grimzy (EUNE)
: Please do something about skills with high troll potential.
No thank you. Please do something about trolls.
: Time to leave the game. Tribute to Riot
You complaining about balance is nothing new. Dynamic Queue is honestly just a scapegoat. People have brought many fair criticisms towards it but that doesn't mean it's as atrocious as you say it is. The problem with long queue is very related with that nobody wants to play support, yes, but that's a problem of the community. "Now you are losing players and you start to panic." Eh, evidence plox. As much as I think hextech is atrociously bad and many games have better systems the hextech crafting is still better than nothing. By the way, you won't be missed. People who whine about how they're leaving typically aren't. It also speaks for how likely you are to return. Cheers.
: I have one question only: WHEN WILL WE GET SOLO Q BACK?
I agree that it is not your role to be the bin for premades' rage. But I do believe that dynamic queue should exist near to its current state, not because I think it is flawless but because I love the idea of just being able to queue with a bunch of victory-obsessed buddies and figthing for that victory screen. It sucks that league in particular has such a bad community because this idea is in it of itself not bad. I personally just fear that dynamic queue will die if you split them.
: Did I say anything to the contrary?
: Dynamic Queue Rant
This just seems to be a case of bad luck. Though I 100% agree that there should be a little bit higher chance to get the role you primarily selected.
: Its a computer game. Of course its meant to be enjoyed. And besides: >But it's not meant to be played for the sake of enjoyment. It is meant to be a competitive platform Solo/DuoQ has been the heart of Leagues competitive scene since the games creation. Enjoying the game and being competitive are not mutually exclusive.
> [{quoted}](name=franticFurball,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YkUM7L2X,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-31T16:43:54.766+0000) > > Its a computer game. Of course its meant to be enjoyed. And besides: > It is meant to be a competitive platform > > Solo/DuoQ has been the heart of Leagues competitive scene since the games creation. Enjoying the game and being competitive are not mutually exclusive. You misunderstood me. I am not saying you can't enjoy SoloQ. I am saying that the main purpose of SoloQ is to be a competitive platform.
Show more

JollyGeeScrippah

Level 79 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion