noobitup (EUW)
: shen (the hardest champion to get s+ with) rework ideas
Instead of having a sword that shen activates to bring to him, i'd rather have shens ultimate work so he can dash to an ally which shields them both and enemies hit with the dash are knocked up.
: Any new ideas for a summoner name related to Zyra?
Wa5abi65 (EUW)
: The punishment notice stated "Instant feedback report". So, I think that it must have been issued by the AI system.
If it has been issued by AI, then it's only to flaming. The AI can't differentiate feeding or trolling, only flaming.
Wa5abi65 (EUW)
: Trolls DO get punished
Actually the punishment message might be months old. Only way to be sure is to check the offending players profile and see if he has played any matches lately. If he stopped playing since then, then he's actually punished.
: its almost true, but that game has always been fun for me, no matter what happened. i would just like to play games. where you can lose or win. idc i just wanna get fun in games, ofcorse i will tryhard but i cannot win everything
> [{quoted}](name=green PEDO bear,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RZRxeHvR,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-11-30T09:45:30.643+0000) > > its almost true, but that game has always been fun for me, no matter what happened. > i would just like to play games. where you can lose or win. > idc i just wanna get fun in games, ofcorse i will tryhard but i cannot win everything I've lost my will to play recently. I just have less and less fun each time.. It's to a point that i play league only maybe once a week. And most of the time i get people giving me death threats and trolling my team.. I have more fun playing starcraft or steam games instead.
: got banned for this
How not to get banned from LoL: Stop playing.
Haze97 (EUW)
: What is up with the amount of toxic players these days?
What's more hilarious is that these snowflake commenters who get triggered by anything come and defend that there is only 1% toxic players in the game. While they don't know that the statistic is only players who flame. Flaming is not being toxic. Actually ruining games by throwing and feeding or out right disowning their team is REAL toxicity that CAUSES flaming. Example: I play an adc and go to lane. I ask my support to shield me so we can grab a quick kill. Support says "i don't care about you" and leaves the lane to go jungle. There goes ranked LP. These players keep playing the game and don't get punished. But god forbid if i tell the support to stop playing ranked, i get permanently banned. Meh. I guess trolling is just a way to bait people to flame so they get banned.
Composure (EUNE)
: Riot probably does have Communistic ideals. (it's a joke but kinda true just read it to understand).
Downvotes only prove you right. i 100% agree. League is pretty much a mute place. Talking is not allowed anymore.
: Shit report system
IT's funny because these inters never get banned. So they have made a tactic to troll and int to bait people to react to it so they get banned cause normal human emotions are not allowed.
: >MANY people who say "context doesn't matter" disagree with the statement silently but agrees with it in social media in fear of being punished by the society. Pretty much. Or they just haven't thought it through. Because no one can actually believe that context doesn't matter...
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=up0VZkm8,comment-id=000000000001000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-28T19:42:36.183+0000) > > Pretty much. Or they just haven't thought it through. Because no one can actually believe that context doesn't matter... Agreed 100%
: >And no context shouldn’t matter in this instance... if someone is being toxic you report them and that’s that... But it indeed should matter. Maybe not to the extent of pardoning the player and not giving him a punishment but to punish him less. So affect the severity of the punishment. >There’s no positive that comes from being toxic towards others There is. Not for the game maybe but for the player. Often the flame is done to vent, which makes the player flaming feel a bit better. It's not done to directly insult someone on a personal level. >So no context doesn’t mean anything here, there’s no context where being toxic is ok I don't understand why you think context mattering means it would completely remove a punishment when it just means a lesser punishment in most cases. As an example, should a player who flames his jungler when he lost his lane 1v1 be punished the same way a player who flames a troll who ruined the entire game is punished? No. The flame towards the troll is UNDERSTANDABLE. Not allowed, but still understandable, which should indeed be a lessening factor. Not removing, but lessening.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=up0VZkm8,comment-id=000000000001000000010001,timestamp=2018-11-28T19:40:33.193+0000) > > But it indeed should matter. Maybe not to the extent of pardoning the player and not giving him a punishment but to punish him less. So affect the severity of the punishment. > > There is. Not for the game maybe but for the player. Often the flame is done to vent, which makes the player flaming feel a bit better. It's not done to directly insult someone on a personal level. > > I don't understand why you think context mattering means it would completely remove a punishment when it just means a lesser punishment in most cases. > > As an example, should a player who flames his jungler when he lost his lane 1v1 be punished the same way a player who flames a troll who ruined the entire game is punished? No. The flame towards the troll is UNDERSTANDABLE. Not allowed, but still understandable, which should indeed be a lessening factor. Not removing, but lessening. This.. Pretty much this /thread
: > So basically when you hit up solo queue, you have a 4/5 chance to basically throw away the game each time you queue up. Hardly... 1/10 at best, more like 1/100... you realise that according to statistics only 1% of the community is actually in any way toxic. > If a person trolls, you aren't allowed to fight back. Which makes you hold back anger. Which makes you play worse and thus losing the game. (even though the troll already decided the game.) And if you fight back nothing changes, you’ll loose focus, flaming demoralises your team further, and the troll just got validated... you hurt your chances more by retaliating. Learn to be the bigger person. > So your best bet is to queue up and hope that you get that 20% and actually get a game where you have a 50/50 chance to win. Hardly 20% like ive already said you’ve exaggerated > But your argument is that the enemy team will most likely also have that 4/5 chance to get a troll... Firstly again you’ve done the maths badly. Secondly the chances of them having a troller is actually higher. There are only 4 potential trollers in your team (assuming you dint troll), but 5 potential trollers in their team. So even using your flawed maths the chances for them are essentially 8/10 to even certain. > How about banning players who refuse to communicate with their team and just go on ruining games? Firstly pretty sure there’s a report option for that. Secondly not talking isn’t a crime, and the definition of ruining games is very wide... someone who missplays and loses the game could be seen as ruining a game should we ban everyone who misplays. > I would suggest adding two boxes in the report button: > > [Text based abuse] [ ] > [Gameplay based abuse] [x] > > Text based abuse goes trough the automated machine and the gameplay based abuse goes to manual judgement. > Text based abuse option has a higher ban rate due to a machine banning players who use triggering words. > And the gameplay based abuse button has a lower ban rate because a rioter has to watch a replay and decide if the player was just bad or actually ruining games. > > Win win. We players who actually want to win our ranked games have a real actual way to beat the trollers who don't write anything on chat that's bannable but still ruin games. And the old report function stays the same. > > You realise how little sense that makes... your asking for multiple report option, which we already have, which governs different offences, which we already have, but for riot to deal with them worse (doing things manually would litterally never work there’d be thousands of games to watch... a machine can do it just as easily). ___ Your argument is all over the place and full of guess work or exaggeration... you don’t fully understand what your arguing for or against.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=up0VZkm8,comment-id=0000000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-28T19:29:37.594+0000) > > Hardly... 1/10 at best, more like 1/100... you realise that according to statistics only 1% of the community is actually in any way toxic. > You are 1/5 of the team. You know yourself that you are not going to troll and lose the game on puprose. So for every match you go, you know that 1/5th of the team is actually trying to win with a 100% guarantee. But the rest 4/5, there is always a possibilty that a troll will be one of them since you can't 100% guarantee it. the 1% statistic is only flamers. It doesn't take account people that troll. The ban system only bans by text basis. So if a person picks a normal support champion but roams around the map stealing buffs and baiting your laners to die but doesn't say a word, he will not get punished. > And if you fight back nothing changes, you’ll loose focus, flaming demoralises your team further, and the troll just got validated... you hurt your chances more by retaliating. Learn to be the bigger person. > Actually when you get harassed in game by a trolling teammate, you will start getting stressed and thus "building up steam" When you bark back at the offending person, you let off that steam. Isntead of exploding to a massive rage and tilting, you instead let off that anger and start to focus better. IT works in other games so why not work in league? > Hardly 20% like ive already said you’ve exaggerated > You missed my point. You can only promise that you yourself are not trolling. You can't give me a guarantee that the other teammates would not start harassing you. > Firstly again you’ve done the maths badly. > yadda yadda > Secondly the chances of them having a troller is actually higher. There are only 4 potential trollers in your team (assuming you dint troll), but 5 potential trollers in their team. So even using your flawed maths the chances for them are essentially 8/10 to even certain. > Well by this logic, why have trolls in the first place? Start banning abusive trolling players instead of giving 99% focus on only the flaming ones. Because 99% of the time the reason why people flame in the first place is because they're getting harassed or trolled in game. I highly doubt that a game was going all according to plan and everyone was doing their job and a person just out of the blue starts shouting k*s or stuff like that. Flame always happens for a reason.. If we take away that reason to flame in the first place, the flaming will disappear. Flaming just because somebody played badly is not acceptable but hey there is where context kicks in. If the flamer's only reason was a player playing badly then the flamer should be punished for it. But if the flamer had a reason like an abusive teammate ruining the game for the whole team then had the right to vent. > Firstly pretty sure there’s a report option for that. > Secondly not talking isn’t a crime, and the definition of ruining games is very wide... someone who missplays and loses the game could be seen as ruining a game should we ban everyone who misplays. > Playing badly or misplaying is not a crime. But following a person around the map and last hitting their kills while spamming laughing emotes or running into enemy teams to die in purpose SHOULD be a crime.. But sadly if they didn't write anything offensive, riot will just ignore the report.. They only see a text box while the trolling person might have only written "GL HF" and "GG" and nothing else. So there is no reason to punish.. Even though he pretty much ruined the game for everyone else by trolling around the game. A terrible missplay is not trolling. Unless they write: "I'm going to throw this cause i'm bored" > You realise how little sense that makes... your asking for multiple report option, which we already have, which governs different offences, which we already have, but for riot to deal with them worse (doing things manually would litterally never work there’d be thousands of games to watch... a machine can do it just as easily). > Here is where you're wrong. If a person uses the report button just as a weapon, they can use the automated version that only checks the text.. (verbal harassment 100% ban rate.) And if a person didn't write anything wrong but trolled around the game, they would be manually checked if the manual option was clicked. That way the riot ban people could focus on trolls ruining games by reviewing their replays and the bot would kick off flamers. It is a working option. There would be no reason why to check the manual option if a person only just flamed. > ___ > > Your argument is all over the place and full of guess work or exaggeration... you don’t fully understand what your arguing for or against. You're wrong and your argument is false.
: Actually you’ve missed out a massive part of context there... That father didn’t break the law. Vigilantism is where you take the law into your own hands, where you act as judge, jury and executioner... this father caught someone who was breaking the law but simply got him arrested... that’s not a crime, you can’t be arrested for calling 999 on someone. If the father had killed the predator then he wold have been sentenced... but as he didn’t actually break the law he was fine. Don’t twist context to your own needs, the father didn’t break the law hence why he didn’t get in trouble... so this example means absolutely nothing
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=up0VZkm8,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-28T19:33:10.094+0000) > > Actually you’ve missed out a massive part of context there... > > That father didn’t break the law. Vigilantism is where you take the law into your own hands, where you act as judge, jury and executioner... this father caught someone who was breaking the law but simply got him arrested... that’s not a crime, you can’t be arrested for calling 999 on someone. > > If the father had killed the predator then he wold have been sentenced... but as he didn’t actually break the law he was fine. > > Don’t twist context to your own needs, the father didn’t break the law hence why he didn’t get in trouble... so this example means absolutely nothing Okay let's give a better example for the nitpicker: A guy assaulted another guy with a bat. Since context doesn't matter, let's put this man in jail.. But let's give it context: guy 1 was at his home while guy 2 broke in hes house and started to threaten guy 1's life with a knife. To prevent getting killed, guy 1 took a baseball bat and assaulted guy 2. Given this context, guy 1 should be punished for assault? By your logic, he should.
: I mean firstly no not everyone does know that difference... a lot of people aren’t actually aware of what they agreed to in the terms and conditions. And no context shouldn’t matter in this instance... if someone is being toxic you report them and that’s that... if you lower yourself to their level you won’t accomplish anything, further ruin the game for everyone else, and incriminate yourself. There’s no positive that comes from being toxic towards others, they won’t suddenly stop what they are doing because you’ve been toxic towards them, you’ve just increased the issue. So no context doesn’t mean anything here, there’s no context where being toxic is ok, and that’s why the rules forbid it... because there’s no point someone trying to argue their case like this when all that’s happened was them reacting to someone in a childish manner.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=up0VZkm8,comment-id=00000000000100000001,timestamp=2018-11-28T18:52:56.529+0000) > > I mean firstly no not everyone does know that difference... a lot of people aren’t actually aware of what they agreed to in the terms and conditions. > > And no context shouldn’t matter in this instance... if someone is being toxic you report them and that’s that... if you lower yourself to their level you won’t accomplish anything, further ruin the game for everyone else, and incriminate yourself. > > There’s no positive that comes from being toxic towards others, they won’t suddenly stop what they are doing because you’ve been toxic towards them, you’ve just increased the issue. > > So no context doesn’t mean anything here, there’s no context where being toxic is ok, and that’s why the rules forbid it... because there’s no point someone trying to argue their case like this when all that’s happened was them reacting to someone in a childish manner. So basically when you hit up solo queue, you have a 4/5 chance to basically throw away the game each time you queue up. If a person trolls, you aren't allowed to fight back. Which makes you hold back anger. Which makes you play worse and thus losing the game. (even though the troll already decided the game.) So your best bet is to queue up and hope that you get that 20% and actually get a game where you have a 50/50 chance to win. But your argument is that the enemy team will most likely also have that 4/5 chance to get a troll... How about banning players who refuse to communicate with their team and just go on ruining games? I would suggest adding two boxes in the report button: [Text based abuse] [ ] [Gameplay based abuse] [x] Text based abuse goes trough the automated machine and the gameplay based abuse goes to manual judgement. Text based abuse option has a higher ban rate due to a machine banning players who use triggering words. And the gameplay based abuse button has a lower ban rate because a rioter has to watch a replay and decide if the player was just bad or actually ruining games. Win win. We players who actually want to win our ranked games have a real actual way to beat the trollers who don't write anything on chat that's bannable but still ruin games. And the old report function stays the same.
: Well we all know that difference. The thing is that rules can be changed. The talk is whether or not the context should matter or not. Not whether it does or doesn't matter. We all know context doesn't currently matter.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=up0VZkm8,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-28T18:43:16.918+0000) > > Well we all know that difference. The thing is that rules can be changed. The talk is whether or not the context should matter or not. Not whether it does or doesn't matter. We all know context doesn't currently matter. Well a father made a sting operation to catch a predator who was contacting hes daughter. While this vigilante justice is illegal and a punishable offence, the justice system didn't punish him due to context. The police even thanked him for "breaking the law". Because the context was a father protecting hes child from a predator. So saying context doesn't matter is just foolish. Since the majority of todays society are snowflakes that get offended by anything, it's safe to assume that the majority of society is foolish. MANY people who say "context doesn't matter" disagree with the statement silently but agrees with it in social media in fear of being punished by the society.
: Yet another "yes i'm a flamer but look at the context" thread. No actual need to view or read anything else. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=up0VZkm8,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-11-28T18:38:23.013+0000) > > Yet another "yes i'm a flamer but look at the context" thread. > No actual need to view or read anything else. > {{sticker:vlad-salute}} How would you deal with an example: You're in your ranked game, right at promos. A player op.gg's you and sees you're in promos and claims that he will refuse to support and go double mid instead. The game starts and he keeps feeding mid trough out the game and thus losing your promo? If your answer was: Report the player. You do realize that he will not get punished for this? But why does flaming him get you punished? What's the goal here? Is the goal: we'll have more trolling people ruining games but less people complaining about it? Funny how in starcraft 2 if people flame eachother, they don't report eachother. They just end the game and queue up for a next one. Only game where people actually take their time to police eachother is only in league and leauge has the most toxic community. And the report function is to blame. In my opinion, ruining peoples games should be a bannable offence. But instead riot only focuses on banning "meanies who wrote awful things to hurt my feelings" The whole idea of being able to ban players simply by trolling them enough so they start flaming and then just pressing report just breeds more and more toxicity. People insist that writing mean things is toxic behaviour and trolling/inting is not. If flaming is the only problem in league, you'd argue that this whole report thing would have fixed it years ago. But it's the report function itself that makes people toxic.
Dhoni (EUNE)
: Shaclone is right!
What ruined league is the community being snowflakes and acting like police instead of focusing on the game. Being banned for writing text in a videogame is just stupid in my opinion. I agree with shaclone.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jsp,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bMA9Be7v,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-11-27T06:15:38.396+0000) > > How old are you? Old enough... Ok, 31, sorry kids and old people lol.
> [{quoted}](name=EvelynnDaBoss,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bMA9Be7v,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2018-11-27T06:45:08.497+0000) > > Old enough to dont answer this in a public forum xD. I was willing to play with you but only if you're at least 20 years old because i'm tired of playing with kids and listening to their tantrums.
: White female cisgender looking for people to play.
SammyRaj (EUW)
: option to mute ctrl 1 2 3 4
I'm offended by people being offended.
: Why am i fighting against level 100+ players?
If you win more than you lose, your ELO will shoot up. Let's say you had 1400 ELO. Now a player who has lost more than won, even if he has many many more games than you, he's elo will drop down to your 1400 elo. The matchmaking bot will consider you both equal due to your high elo level and your opponents low elo level. Some players might just troll around in normals which makes their elo plummit down. This also explains why some people just basically afk trough all normal games until level 30 and then go straight to ranked. Once they go back to normals again, their normal MMR is much much lower than their ranked MMR.. Which explains why a lvl 10 player might get a diamond player as an opponent since the diamond player pretty much "skipped" trough normals. But don't worry, once you start playing ranked, the matchmaking is much stricter and it will place you where you belong. The nice thing about ranked is, if you REALLY are a good player, the LP will skyrocket and you'll skip trough divisions as the matchmaking tries to throw you where you belong. But if you're bad, it'll put you where you belong. But no worries. Normal games won't show anywhere and they don't matter. So don't worry about normals. Just have fun and enjoy the game until you can start your ranked career.
: > You dont die from drinking acid False.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WbAkyF3h,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-06T18:35:38.739+0000) > > False. Cocacola contains citric acid. I'm dead.
: well deserved!
> [{quoted}](name=KakashiSixNine,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=8UPe50om,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-11-05T14:47:52.858+0000) > > well deserved! Nice meme.
: > [{quoted}](name=Spread Boipucci,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=8UPe50om,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-11-05T13:13:24.135+0000) > > The guy that told me the same to get a ban, but he didnt This reeks of "Oh he started it" or "He said it so I get to say it back" How petty, childish and pathetic of you. I couldn't be happier that you got a permanent ban for such disgusting words. It's not welcome here and neither are players like you.
> [{quoted}](name=Chaocontrol64,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=8UPe50om,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-11-05T13:21:27.815+0000) > > This reeks of "Oh he started it" or "He said it so I get to say it back" > > How petty, childish and pathetic of you. I couldn't be happier that you got a permanent ban for such disgusting words. It's not welcome here and neither are players like you. Uhm, you totally missed the point.. Hes point was: Player A says 3 bannable words = no punihsment Player B says 3 bannable words = Punishment. Why does player A get no punishment? Shouldn't the punishment system be equal to all players? Tbh i've seen this same thing before. I've had hundreds of players do bannable things in my time of playing this game since 2009. And after seeing the WORST of the WORST, i've decided to stalk their profiles trough OP.gg and league client.. (I wrote their names on a notepad and checked their profile once in a while for a 6 month period.) Only 10% of these players received a ban (their profiles show no new games.) I however have received multiple notifications that my report has lead to a punishment. But those have been minor offences since i have not recorded these players on the list. I don't know how the system works but if one person gets banned for saying "kis" or "Effgot" which in my mind is pretty harsh. Then every person should get the same punishment. --UNPOPULAR OPINION ALERT-- I've played games since the 90's and offensive language and straight up flaming has been a part of gaming. Trashtalking the enemy is part of gaming. Whats the point of killing the enemy if you can't humiliate them? After 2016, this whole snowflake thing has been blowing up over proportions. Nowadays you'll be better off just disabling chat. Negative emotions have a place in a person just as much as positive emotions. This is a highly competitive game. Most of the times people just focus on trying to act like a lawyer ready to sue if a person types wrong words in the chatbox. It's not really gaming anymore.. It's just snowflakes pushing politics. They're not really even offended. They just want to abuse the report system for revenge if one teammate was playing poorly. I remember the old 2009 league when nobody really knew what lane to go to or what items to buy.. The times before the meta.. The time before the whole report system or tribunal.. People didn't escalate into straight up RAGE immediately.. Because writing text into a chatbox was not a punishable offence back then. Offcourse it's a D-move to do. I never said flaming is a good thing. But it took much much more to get angry cause we didn't feel like we're being constantly monitored and have a stress of making a bad move and losing everything. People are highly stressed nowadays. And the report system is to blame. Not because it doesn't work.. But because it's a tool people like to abuse. I'll probably get a lot of hate and people trying to disprove this unpopular opinion. But in your heart you know it's true. I saw 99% less rage before the report system. After the report system was installed and people started getting punishments, the whole thing escalated. And today, people are baiting people to rage in chat just to report them. {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
radetari (EUNE)
: People are allergic to tanks?
When i pick a tank, i get this weird itch in my body and i sneeze alot.. My doctor confirmed that it's tank allergies. That's why i pick an AP carry or an assassin instead. They still haven't found a cure to this illness.. However, i've read about using natural cures such as playing AP or AD bruisers. But i haven't tried it yet.
: Tell us your Ranked 2018 stories!
Goal: Platinum minimum. Result: Platinum 2 Don't have much time to play due to being an adult and having more important things in life than gaming. But the few hours in a week when i do have time to play, managed to climb from low gold to high plat. Still get +20 LP per win due to higher ELO than rank. Enemies are from Dia 3 up to challenger. So as a plat player, winning against challenger players is kinda a 40-50% for me. But still, enemies and teammates still remain higher than dia and winning gives me lots of LP. Goal next year is to get dia minimum.
Breakhz (EUNE)
: ye but he scale better then anyone...I saw kassadin with 0 6 that after 3 items he just destroys evryone.He got tons of buffs.. Ofc most of the game are decided in early game thats why "he is not that good".But he is the best midlaner right now. If you pass min 30 the game is over.He can 1v9.
> [{quoted}](name=Breakhz,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JyLhA1fE,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-10-26T18:03:27.658+0000) > > ye but he scale better then anyone...I saw kassadin with 0 6 that after 3 items he just destroys evryone.He got tons of buffs.. > > Ofc most of the game are decided in early game thats why "he is not that good".But he is the best midlaner right now. > > If you pass min 30 the game is over.He can 1v9. But a fed brand that had free farm all game long cause kassadin can't 1v1 him in mid lane will just destroy your whole team in a teamfight with one ult. Or a talon who killed your ADC in a blink of an eye because kassadin let him freefarm. Kassadin is weak against pushy lanes. He has no tools to help him farm a lane that's being pushed constantly. All kassadin has is hes W to last hit and even then he has to go in melee range of the minions. Which means 1-2 autoattacks of free damage from a ranged enemy champion. Even morgana can be a massive pain to a kassadin player.
: kassadin
Kassadin main here.. You do realize that talon and brand SHITS on kassadin.. right? You do realize there is ZERO counterplay from kassadin vs these two champions. Kassadin is weak pre lvl 6.. And he's so weak that you can pretty much outplay him with ranged autoattacks when he comes to farm. Your jungler should not gank mid at all. Kassadin is pretty much ungankable. Free flash spam and a slow. You need to win the lane by yourself. So counterpick or play safe. Kassadin is a very squishy champ and during teamfights, he's only strenght is assassinating the backline.. Pretty much one stun kills kassadin because how squishy he is.. Even with ROA. But it really depends on what elo you are..
CàSPèR (EUW)
: Jax is EZ
WP, had a chuckle. {{summoner:14}}
: Oh I agreed from the start, both players should be punished, and personally I think in case of somebody inting and the other person flaming (so long as its not too overboard i.e racism religion, homophobia etc.), the harsher punishment should be resereved for the inter. So I didn't disagree with that at all. But perhaps where we differ is that I think that a harsh punishment should be used for terms such as the N and F word despite in game harassment from other players. Again please correct me if I misunderstood your viewpoint. I find that several times on these boards now, I have seen people use the excuse that they just wanted to make their team play better so that's why I was toxic, and I may have misread the initial point I was replying to because I thought it was saying that it was ok. May have been a case of me arguing against a point I assume was made but that wasn't even there in the first place lol.
> [{quoted}](name=ViralSurvival,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fru2Ebfm,comment-id=000500000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T17:15:59.944+0000) > > Oh I agreed from the start, both players should be punished, and personally I think in case of somebody inting and the other person flaming (so long as its not too overboard i.e racism religion, homophobia etc.), the harsher punishment should be resereved for the inter. So I didn't disagree with that at all. But perhaps where we differ is that I think that a harsh punishment should be used for terms such as the N and F word despite in game harassment from other players. Again please correct me if I misunderstood your viewpoint. > > I find that several times on these boards now, I have seen people use the excuse that they just wanted to make their team play better so that's why I was toxic, and I may have misread the initial point I was replying to because I thought it was saying that it was ok. May have been a case of me arguing against a point I assume was made but that wasn't even there in the first place lol. Yup you got my point. I agree.
: You can get Poro stats by Farsight Alteration (Blue ward on enemy side)
: When you said league is competing in a team sport is where I thought you were also comparing it to a team sport hence, the reason I went down that line. I also think I may have been responding to something else about flaming teammates to make them play better so probably may have gone slightly off point in my response. I do still think that you can compare the two. Both require a team of individuals working together, in general of similar ability (you play people in the same elo after all. yes there are exceptions), you have a common goal to win. We both agree and most would to that the anonymity provided by the internet does give people a sense of they can say what they want without repercussion, but that's the point of the punishment system. As you rarely see the person again you have no true idea of whether they have been punished or not, bar following every reported player on op.gg, but who has time for that. Its not unfair. You flame, are toxic, call some one f*****t, you should be punished. Whether the other person was inting, playing bad, flaming, (insert other behaviour you don't like here), if you are toxic you will be punished. That is the one constant you know exists. It's childlike to use the excuse "but he did this", or " but she did it first". I think the source of your frustration involves a couple of things. It is easier to ban someone for flame because the evidence is more obvious, its right there written in front of you. An in game behaviour is harder to prove without further analysis, although admittedly I don't know how sensitive or specific the algorithms used are to identify these. The other key source of frustration is that people don't have sufficient feedback on whether people are punished or not. You might get the occasional popup but I agree this is not enough to appease many players, myself included. So a better feedback system might be useful for players that gives more detail on their reporting and the outcomes of them. I think I put it in a reply somewhere recently that more detail on the number and types of reports you have sent and what was deemed inappropriate and what actually lead to a ban might let people see that they are being listened to, but also educate us on what is not a useful report.
> [{quoted}](name=ViralSurvival,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fru2Ebfm,comment-id=0005000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T15:30:15.531+0000) > > When you said league is competing in a team sport is where I thought you were also comparing it to a team sport hence, the reason I went down that line. I also think I may have been responding to something else about flaming teammates to make them play better so probably may have gone slightly off point in my response. > > > I do still think that you can compare the two. Both require a team of individuals working together, in general of similar ability (you play people in the same elo after all. yes there are exceptions), you have a common goal to win. We both agree and most would to that the anonymity provided by the internet does give people a sense of they can say what they want without repercussion, but that&#x27;s the point of the punishment system. As you rarely see the person again you have no true idea of whether they have been punished or not, bar following every reported player on op.gg, but who has time for that. > > Its not unfair. You flame, are toxic, call some one f*****t, you should be punished. Whether the other person was inting, playing bad, flaming, (insert other behaviour you don&#x27;t like here), if you are toxic you will be punished. That is the one constant you know exists. It&#x27;s childlike to use the excuse &quot;but he did this&quot;, or &quot; but she did it first&quot;. > > I think the source of your frustration involves a couple of things. It is easier to ban someone for flame because the evidence is more obvious, its right there written in front of you. An in game behaviour is harder to prove without further analysis, although admittedly I don&#x27;t know how sensitive or specific the algorithms used are to identify these. The other key source of frustration is that people don&#x27;t have sufficient feedback on whether people are punished or not. You might get the occasional popup but I agree this is not enough to appease many players, myself included. So a better feedback system might be useful for players that gives more detail on their reporting and the outcomes of them. > > I think I put it in a reply somewhere recently that more detail on the number and types of reports you have sent and what was deemed inappropriate and what actually lead to a ban might let people see that they are being listened to, but also educate us on what is not a useful report. When i was comparing league with a team sport. I was making a point that it's a competitive game that riles you up and makes your brain work on overdrive. You can't be completely logical when you're more focused on winning the game than thinking straight. Your focus is 100% on the game. Just like in football or whatever.. You're focused in the game and you're shutting off the outside world just to win. The point of flaming the teammate is not to make him play better. When your teammate starts shouting in all chat wishing cancer, running down mid lane to die to the tower and stealing your blue buff, it's not to make them play better.. It's to get revenge and venting that frustration of wasting your ladder points and time. Maybe even your promo's if you're unlucky. When you get a case of a reported person. You're only seeing the reports that the players have given you. A warning is something you can just hand out without thinking about it. But a ban. You're kind of choosing to exile a person from a tribe. That punishment is very hard and PERMANENT. So to take 5 minutes of time to check the persons OP.GG or what have you, out is at least a MINIMUM to do since you're handing out an harsh and PERMANENT punishment to a person. If you are given that much power. You should not hand out bans so lightly. My point was: It's unfair that if a person ex: plays anivia just to wall out teammates so they don't get to the safety of their tower and die to a gank, that player gets to continue this and receive no punishment. But that.. Let's say sion, flames that anivia. "F""" You, you stupid F"""""T anivia troll" he gets banned either for 14 days or permanently.. To me that seems unfair, when in reality, the anivia should be banned for hes toxicity permanently and the sion should receive a warning for abusive language. <-- In my mind that would be perfectly acceptable. Yes i agree with you. The abusive language is right there in front of you. It's easy to detect and read. But people should take in consideration, what caused this abusive language? Did he just spontaneously think it's great to call the jungler racistic slurs because he didn't gank? OR is because the jungler came and baited you into dying? If the flaming person would elaborate the situation while flaming, i think it would help with this. It's true, you don't know what's happening in the game. You only see one case at a time. If a person receives a ban instead of an warning, the player should be able to get the recording of the offending game so they can contest the ban with riot support so the ban could be reconsidered by a person who reviews the case again. That way, riot gets no extra work by having to check the recording each time they hand out a punishment and the player gets a chance to prove themselves that they were not as toxic as they seemed. Of course they STILL need a punishment for the flaming like a chat ban and a warning. But a straight out ban when they were harassed harshly and just tried to defend themselves, seems totally uncalled for in my eyes. But it's just my opinion. > "I think I put it in a reply somewhere recently that more detail on the number and types of reports you have sent and what was deemed inappropriate and what actually lead to a ban might let people see that they are being listened to, but also educate us on what is not a useful report." This is a good idea. Since many players use the report function as a revenge tool for a player just playing badly. Reports should be very descriptive so the rioter handing out punishments would have more content to study. But then again, you're limited with how much you can write on the report.
: I've played in competitive sport irl obviously not professional level but you certainly can get punished for dissent and unsportsmanlike conduct. Definitely at high school/secondary school level if you call someone a f****g f****t repeatedly in the game you are getting punished for it and is an easy yellow card. And to be honest at higher level I havent come across anyone abusive to their own team in real life. Yeah people say things like whos got left back, fking push up or get the fk back and defend, but in general it's not abusive. I can't think of a situation where calling someone a f****t is appropriate in any situation. I guess in real life perhaps people act more normal, you know without the safety of anonymity and being nowhere within physical reach of the person you're being abusive to...
> [{quoted}](name=ViralSurvival,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fru2Ebfm,comment-id=00050000000000010000,timestamp=2018-10-16T18:23:54.734+0000) > > I&#x27;ve played in competitive sport irl obviously not professional level but you certainly can get punished for dissent and unsportsmanlike conduct. Definitely at high school/secondary school level if you call someone a f****g f****t repeatedly in the game you are getting punished for it and is an easy yellow card. And to be honest at higher level I havent come across anyone abusive to their own team in real life. Yeah people say things like whos got left back, fking push up or get the fk back and defend, but in general it&#x27;s not abusive. I can&#x27;t think of a situation where calling someone a f****t is appropriate in any situation. I guess in real life perhaps people act more normal, you know without the safety of anonymity and being nowhere within physical reach of the person you&#x27;re being abusive to... There is a difference here. When you're playing sports in real life, your whole team is pushing to win the game. You don't have a person in soccer who's running around, passing the ball to the enemy team. Or a goalie who dodges the ball to purposefully lose the game. And even if there was, you'd kick that player off the game. But in league, the people who intentionally want to ruin games don't get punished in that match. That's why you never rage at the enemy team for outplaying you. You rage at the teammate who's ruining the game for you and your team. It's not correct to compare league to a physical sport where you are face to face with your teammates. People never have the guts to act out in public right in front of a person cause then consequences are right up in your face. But in league, toxic players can do anything they want and go on unpunished if they don't write anything on chat. MOST of the time people who flame in chat are always in the same scenario. One person in their team is ruining the game for others. And the person who raged at the toxic player always gets punished. It's unfair. There is a massive trend here where we attack the flaming person and never notice what caused the flame in the first place. It feels like it's more logical to start trolling in games to get back at the toxic player instead of flaming them. But i'd like to add now that i'm not one of those flaming players. As i said earlier. Played since 2009. No bans. But i can sympathize with OP because he's just a child.
Wa5abi65 (EUW)
: So, to paraphrase this... Toxic == Normal human behaviour Non-Toxic == Emotionless robot/ Sheep Is this what you are saying? Because I don't think that this is right at all. I take your point about the OP being 14, but I don't think that excuses bad behaviour in public places. People have to learn that actions have consequences, even if you don't agree with them.
> [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fru2Ebfm,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-10-16T15:28:30.292+0000) > > So, to paraphrase this... > Toxic == Normal human behaviour > Non-Toxic == Emotionless robot/ Sheep > > Is this what you are saying? Because I don&#x27;t think that this is right at all. > I take your point about the OP being 14, but I don&#x27;t think that excuses bad behaviour in public places. People have to learn that actions have consequences, even if you don&#x27;t agree with them. It's different to walk in a store and start calling a person a F####t.. Than having a person harass you in a highly competitive sport and you reacting to it by calling a person a F####T.. It's the context. You're competiting in a team sport. You're already riled up trying your best to win. It's not like you're at complete calm and peace while you're getting harassed.. You're working hard to achieve your goal and a person ruining that is enough to get you angry even if after the game it didn't matter.. It did matter DURING the game. If you don't have any emotional reaction then you're either not even trying to win or you're a robot. Some people have mild emotional reactions that you can suppress and some people have high emotional reactions that you can't suppress. OP is 14. He's a kid in my eyes. I don't know any kid who can suppress their emotions like adults.. And to be honest, it's kind of unhealthy too. The real consequence for one or two bad games would be just a warning to tell this child that you are not allowed to react to abusement in this game. If he would then repeat this bad behaviour, a time out from ranked games would deter from bad behaviour.. If the toxicity repeats, then a temp ban.. And a permanent ban after that.. Not a straight ban from one bad game. OP, a 14 year old child had no warnings.. Nobody explaining to him that what he's doing is wrong.. He just got a ban right away.. Of course the reaction is "i got banned unfairly." cause it came out of nowhere. (On OP's eyes anyways.) I see a toxic player as a repeat offender.. He does not want to win games. He only wants to ruin games for everybody. A toxic player repeats toxicity over and over again.. It's not just one bad game when he got mad.. He picks champs like ex: anivia just to wall teammates so they die. Spam abusive comments in the chat and purposefully feed the enemy team. A non-toxic player may get angry and have a little bark at the toxic player.. But that's just our human emotions. A non-toxic player won't repeat the offending comment in every single game over and over.. When you're getting abused in a ranked game by your teammate.. Holding in that "F you" is like holding in a fart.. You want to hold it in but you can't. Of course there are some people who can. But not all people are the same. Some people care about winning the game more than others.
: Should they stay permabanned? Absolutely. Do they stay permabanned? Yes on every server except NA.
> [{quoted}](name=CrystalFlame,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fru2Ebfm,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-10-16T13:26:13.631+0000) > > Should they stay permabanned? Absolutely. > Do they stay permabanned? Yes on every server except NA. So playing a competitive game, do you think people don't get heated up when somebody is purposefully ruining an important game? Of course people get mad and want to get "revenge" by typing toxic things in chat. We would not be human if we didn't. We'd be emotionless robots. In my opinion, if you were completely toxic for **WEEKS OR MONTHS**, a ban would be justified. But simply one game out of a thousand is enough to get your account permanently banned. No matter how honorable or nice you were. In real life, even the nicest people who do nice things like run charities and stuff get their bad days once in a while.. So why are they any different if you were a nice and honorable player in game and had one bad game? People always forget the big picture.. We are only human. We are not emotionless robots. Unpopular opinion, but i don't care. I refuse to be a sheep. If i was the person who would hand out bans or even permanent bans, i'd use common sense. If i see a person with 1000 games with no issues and one or two bad games, i would just ignore them. But if a person had over half of played games full of reports and mass toxicity and no sign of reform, i'd ban them. OP is only 14.. I remember when i was 14, i'd scream all kinds of profanities and racist slurs.. Kids are kids and teens are teens.. Puberty hits hard and passes when you're older.. We should hand out warnings instead to see what's the deal with the player. Get to know them a little just to see if it's just a troll or is it just a kid. I feel like the triggerfinger on giving bans is very twitchy nowadays.. Sincerely, a player since 2009, had only 2 chat restrictions due to people purposefully ruining ranked games on promos and reacting to it like a human being.
ˉˉIˉˉ (EUW)
: To awnser your question: It's just always funny to see someone with a high 3v3 rank because it's so rare. It's like a unicorn or something.
> [{quoted}](name=ˉˉIˉˉ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Hh7TsbcV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-11T09:40:09.898+0000) > > To awnser your question: > > It&#x27;s just always funny to see someone with a high 3v3 rank because it&#x27;s so rare. > It&#x27;s like a unicorn or something. My rank in 3v3 is plat II.. Why? Because i have very limited time to play league.. It's like one game a week.. Each time i win a game, i get more than 22 lp per win.. My enemies are mostly master/challenger elo but diamond 3 MINIMUM. My elo is much higher than my rank. VS challenger players, i can play decently. However, if i make one single mistake, i lose the game by default. It's much more stressful. Basically: to win the game, i must make no mistakes at all when vs challenger players.. When enemies drop to diamond elo, winning the game is easy, cause i'm used to playing vs challenger and master players. I could climb to plat or higher on 5v5 as well if i had time to play. 3v3's are much shorter in gametime so it's more beneficial to play 3v3 when you have a limited time to use for gaming. I got a job, kids to take care of, life happens. I wish i was 15 so i could spend all my time gaming. Then i'd shoot for dia 1 on 5v5..
Rioter Comments
: Honoring opponents.
It's amazing how when people flame, their enemy is always a teammate.. We are better friends with our opponents than our teammates. That's why people are asking to honor enemy players. Cause we would rather give our only single honor to the enemy than waste it on our true enemy, teammates. Meh.
: Opinion on drunk league players?
I play rankeds when completely sober. Not even one beer. But for normals, i might even drink half a bottle of vodka and still be able to unseathe my katanae susan 0/13/5 and win the game. {{champion:75}} {{item:3095}}
: When is Mordumpster getting a rework?
He already got a rework.
Grimmrok (EUNE)
: Tank items + 40% cdr Aftershock main, Sorcerer secondary Flash + ignite https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUW1/23706258?champion=555&map=1
> [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KE2obTUY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-19T21:56:10.549+0000) > > Tank items + 40% cdr > Aftershock main, Sorcerer secondary > Flash + ignite > https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUW1/23706258?champion=555&amp;map=1 Woah! Nice win ratio with tank rush pyke.
Masantha (EUW)
: Bilgewater Fan Fiction Competition - Voting Now Closed
Gift of life by nakoruru the only one that actually has lots of effort in it.
RenanRin (EUNE)
: Names for Jhin main
Mr GODRIC (EUW)
: The Honor Climb System (from dishonorable)
I find it bullshit that if you grind over 1000 games, only 1-2 games where a troll got on your nerves is enough to completely wipe out all your progress down back to zero.. It's unfair, it's bullshit and it shouldn't be like that.
: IRELIA - SAVAGE MODE! - #Highlights
Title says "irelia savage mode" Watched the video for a minute and all i see is zoe gameplay vs aurelion.. Misleading title. Also a downvote from me.
: what he said is correct. just because you disagree with him, doesn't make him a "troll"
> [{quoted}](name=rebelsAgainstg0d,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OGhnOGGl,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-05-18T10:29:19.141+0000) > > what he said is correct. just because you disagree with him, doesn&#x27;t make him a &quot;troll&quot; Ofc not. But hes comments on previous threads DOES make him a troll.
: wrongfully banned
Yeah system is buggy today, i got wrongfully chatrestricted as well... Also ignore this cream reaper guy, he's just a unranked eune last season bronze main who likes to go around and troll.
: > Do you honestly think that people function the way you described? normal people who know that it's just a game and personal feelings have no place in it? yes narcissistic flamers like you, who couldn't see themselves at fault if they were in hell? no
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2BEQKTdY,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-18T09:59:16.896+0000) > > normal people who know that it&#x27;s just a game and personal feelings have no place in it? yes > > narcissistic flamers like you, who couldn&#x27;t see themselves at fault if they were in hell? no 1/10 you're a bad troll {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Rioter Comments
: Plat elo in Twisted Treeline xd
> [{quoted}](name=FlyingDarkness,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2BEQKTdY,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-05-18T08:03:04.427+0000) > > Plat elo in Twisted Treeline xd bronze 1 on 5v5 xd
Show more

Jsp

Level 77 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion