: If isn't 0 tolerance word they get chat restrict unless they alredy got 25 games chat restrict after that they get 14 days ban like you
They used pretty 0 tolerance words which start with the letter R multiple times and no, they did not get any punishments
: Did Riot went insane? How this chatlogs are toxic? Must be a mistake. Those are some friendly lines send to a lovely teammates. You say some jokes, give some tips, try to make some friends and now you get banned for this. What was in the other player mind when he reported you for this? I mean if you received this messages then for sure you muted him, report him at the end of the game and make a post on this boards about a player who flamed... oh wait...
> [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=B5FPqEpI,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-18T12:03:44.299+0000) > > Did Riot went insane? How this chatlogs are toxic? Must be a mistake. > Those are some friendly lines send to a lovely teammates. You say some jokes, give some tips, try to make some friends and now you get banned for this. What was in the other player mind when he reported you for this? > I mean if you received this messages then for sure you muted him, report him at the end of the game and make a post on this boards about a player who flamed... oh wait... Ahahhahaha so funny, i'm sure riot will give you free skins and RP for insulting someone who dares to complain about their faulty ban bots
: you can play with chat restrict. you always get 10 games 25 games then 14 day ban (exept some cases)
Pretty sure you don't get just chat restrict for these sort of things
Endellion (EUW)
: > Although there is some swearing and i called someone "idiot" and "bad" this kind of language is hardly to be considered "abusive" , on the other hand i was costantly getting spam pinged and insulted for the slightest mistake by players on those games, so i believe that the ban in highly unfair and that it should be revoked. To Riot calling people bad, idiot and other things in your chat IS considered abusive and their opinion is the only one that matters. > And yes, i sent a ticket to Riot, but it's been 3 hours and i still haven't recieved an answer (except the blitzcrank bot, i requested a human as soon as i got the bot message) It's the weekend, most people have the weekend off. Yes, for customer services they'll probably have some people on duty but it'll go much slower until Monday (plus it generally takes more than 3 hours to get an actual response from support).
Ah yes, i had people call me "ret*rd" multiple times in games and they got no punishments, by this logic calling someone an idiot is abusive, but calling someone a ret*rd isn't, which means that the auto ban system is faulty to obscene degrees and riot needs to fix it, but it seems they don't like to admit they make errors
: >You see people getting banned for less? I see people on forum geting 14 days ban and perma for less. You are responsible for your behaviour like I'm from my and all people for himself. Report they and they maybe they get a punish. No matter what your team do if they feed, troll, flame, afk you flame you get punished. Just report they like they did to you.
But what i said was hardly flaming, and yes i did report them and guess what? They're still playing the game
: Is toxic to you team i see people getting banned for less. The chat is full of toxicity. That are just some examples.
You see people getting banned for less? Well i see people NOT getting banned for saying much worse things
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Mass reports don't do anything if you haven't broken the rules because 1 report = 4 reports = 9 reports Have you had any previous punishments? And your chat logs are full of toxicity
Apparently what i said is toxic, but outright trolling games, spam pinging me and insulting isn't
: >JuliettexJustine: %%%%ing troll JuliettexJustine: so %%%%ing bad JuliettexJustine: %%%%ing iron level plays JuliettexJustine: you're litterally iron level JuliettexJustine: worst jungle in euw JuliettexJustine: and report eve JuliettexJustine: idiot Deserved.
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Girl,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=B5FPqEpI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-18T11:47:44.886+0000) > > JuliettexJustine: you can't even 1 v 2 > JuliettexJustine: so %%%%ing bad > JuliettexJustine: %%%%ing iron level plays > > Deserved. Ah yea, this is deserved how? Also nice arguements you have
Rioter Comments
Cuong (EUW)
: Save Twisted Treeline
wait, when did riot say they'll remove twisted treeline?
: Ryze disabled
Wait, now Morde and Annie are disabled too, why?
: There's currently a bug with him. He'll be disabled 'til it's fixed.
may i know what kind of bug it is?
  Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUW)
: > Richard Henkel ‏ @RiotMapleNectar > Hey folks, > As part of the journey of rolling globally, we've learned of an issue in EUW that requires us to disable TFT temporarily as we investigate the issue. Folks already in queue will still get matchmade, but we're going to prevent new people from jumping into the queue. [@Twitter](https://twitter.com/RiotMapleNectar/status/1144295156616613888)
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OLy92oP2,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-27T18:19:56.034+0000) > > Richard Henkel > ‏ @RiotMapleNectar > Hey folks, > As part of the journey of rolling globally, we've learned of an issue in EUW that requires us to disable TFT temporarily as we investigate the issue. Folks already in queue will still get matchmade, but we're going to prevent new people from jumping into the queue. > > [@Twitter](https://twitter.com/RiotMapleNectar/status/1144295156616613888) can you tell us what this issue is or is it somehow "top secret"?
: Teamfight tactics disabled
wait, why was it disabled?
Hansiman (EUW)
: If you're just going to insult me, there's no need for me to try to explain it to you. Keep a civil tone, and I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dEGIJYaw,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T15:27:37.491+0000) > > If you're just going to insult me, there's no need for me to try to explain it to you. Keep a civil tone, and I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please, tell me how i insulted you, because i'm pretty sure nothing i said counts as an insult, as i,ve been keeping a civil tone during the whole discussion. Plus, you're yet again circling around my question and not explaining IN DETAIL how the ban system determines context. Plus that "there's no need for me to try to explain it to you" says quite a lot...
King Lego (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=JuliettexJustine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Uj6rvMiq,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T15:16:39.874+0000) > > Nah, that also happens if you write a "trigger word" for the ban-bot once or twice in the game and the troll reports you (which is something they do often) Well, i'm tiltproof for the most part, so his troll reports won't do shit. Hell, if i log in now, i might get an instant report feedback. I hope...
> [{quoted}](name=King Lego,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Uj6rvMiq,comment-id=000a000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T15:28:39.818+0000) > > Well, i'm tiltproof for the most part, so his troll reports won't do shit. > Hell, if i log in now, i might get an instant report feedback. > I hope... Instant report feedback appears only rarely, according to riot this is to "protect player privacy" and because "people will get annoyed if they always recieve instant feedback"
Hansiman (EUW)
: > I'm describing a system that automatically bans solely based on a few SPECIFIC words written in the chat and not the actual in-game attitude of the player. Then you haven't described the system Riot uses. For general chat restrictions, it's the context of what you're saying that's judged, not the words by themselves.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dEGIJYaw,comment-id=000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T15:21:58.640+0000) > > Then you haven't described the system Riot uses. For general chat restrictions, it's the context of what you're saying that's judged, not the words by themselves. Do you even read what you type? How can an automated system define the context of anything said in the chat? You're just blindly defending the system because you're probably a Riot employee pretending not to be one Also, explain to me IN DETAIL how the ban system determines the context in which things are written in the chat.
Hansiman (EUW)
: You haven't really shown an example of it being flawed though. What you're describing is a system that can't catch 100% of guilty people, but find me **any** comparable justice system that does this. --- > Yeah, sure, mr senior emissary Emissaries are not employed by Riot. We're community members.
I'm not describing a system that can't catch 100% of guilty people, I'm describing a system that automatically bans solely based on a few SPECIFIC words written in the chat and not the actual in-game attitude of the player.
King Lego (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=JuliettexJustine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Uj6rvMiq,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-06-14T14:38:23.471+0000) > > knowing riot you're probably gonna get chat restricted or even banned because they'll consider that trolling, while the yasuo will get nothing That happens if I flame him to oblivion.
Nah, that also happens if you write a "trigger word" for the ban-bot once or twice in the game and the troll reports you (which is something they do often)
Hansiman (EUW)
: > oh wait, you're from riot Nope, I'm not. I do not work for Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dEGIJYaw,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T15:00:09.648+0000) > > Nope, I'm not. I do not work for Riot. Yeah, sure, mr senior emissary who blindly defends riot's flawed system. Btw you guys sure have a talent for circling around users' questions.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > i'm not the only one complaining about that. But who are the players that tend to complain about it? Those that are punished, or those that aren't? If you are punished, it means you're breaking the rules. It's evidence to show that the system is perfectly capable of handling such behavior.
nope, i'm one of those unhappy that trolls aren't punished... oh wait, you're from riot, this explains your... attitude and obvious double standard policy
: PERMABANNED FOR PRIVATE CHAT - Update and conclusion
Smerk (EUW)
: There is no way to find out if someone was punished
even with all this said, there is still the major problem of riot's automated ban system being beyond inefficient, and i'm not the only one complaining about that.
King Lego (EUNE)
: The toxic "kills! kills! kills!" mindset
knowing riot you're probably gonna get chat restricted or even banned because they'll consider that trolling, while the yasuo will get nothing
Smerk (EUW)
: There is no way to find out if someone was punished
you get an instant feedback when someone gets banned, plus i followed those poeple i reported with op.gg and they're still playing the game
Rioter Comments
Fhaca (EUW)
: Int. Feeding is still not punished
I just got chat restricted for insulting a troll who was clearly trolling because they were mad the jungler had banned a champion they deemed useless (sylas) and proceeded feeding and stalling the game. Of course, the troll gets off scot-free, i get chat restricted and honor locked. I had also reported someone for scamming (they were sending viruses in the chat), and they got nothing too. Because insulting someone in the chat is far worse than actively ruining other player's games and endangering their data.
: Rule of thumb: Anyone claiming to have links to free skins or free RP is a liar and out to get your account. Never even bother clicking on these kinds of links.
i mean, riot should still ban these players since sending fishy links is illegal, so i think it's better to report them
Shamose (EUW)
: The first rule of talking about potential scams is to **NEVER POST THE LINK**
whoops, mb, how do i delete the link?
Rioter Comments

JuliettexJustine

Level 37 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion