GLurch (EUW)
: That's because the english news won't show regional german news that may interest you, for example a tournament happening in Austria only for Austrians. If you're german speaking, that may interest you, but sending out the news to everyone may make some people annoyed, because it won't interest them. On the other hand, the English news tab will get more information on LoL events in the UK, which probably won't interest you if you're for example living in Austria. Though you can still change your language there back to english if you want to. This'll be released for other countries in the future as well, also for Switzerland.
> Though you can still change your language there back to english if you want to. How do I do that?
: QSS item for mages?
I'd rather have an AP Hexdrinker. This shit tilts so many AP vs AD matchups in the ADs favor, its not even funny...
: I have to say that I looked at reviews of other tencent games and they just suck (eg. Archeage, Blade and Soul). Superficially, they look pretty, but the gaming experience is horrible. Then again, most MMORPGs are just terrible (I'm looking at you, League of Angels). I tried downloading their Smite client, and not only does it not work, it gave my computer some nasty trojans. I don't understand how such incompetent game makers get rich enough to buy Riot. If League of Legends ever becomes like Smite, I am probably not returning.
> they look pretty, but the gaming experience is horrible Actually, there are people other than you who might like those games... > Archeage Archage sucked because of a massive paywall, not comparable at all to LoL > (I'm looking at you, League of Angels Wouldnt call that a MMO but fine > I don't understand how such incompetent game makers get rich enough to buy Riot No wonder, youre looking at their biggest failures, not their successes(QQ is probably the most used chinese IM, seems pretty decent to me)
: Personaly, i am Silver 2 now. I finished gold 5 last season on EUNE. All my real life friends play there. I transfered to EUW because EUNE has many bad players and is too toxic and i also wanted to focus on ranking up.... I played my placements because my IRL friends insisted to go premade. I lost 6 of them. I got to silver 3. The fact that from just gold5 i got to s3 with just 4 wins shows that i had a very high MMR. I stopped playing ranked and waited for the "SoloQ" that was promised. I then transfered to EUW so that when soloQ finally comes i start playing ranked non stop. I played one more game here because it was a placement since i was new to the region. I won the game and got 1 division higher to silver 2 from 3. That's a wonder made by my MMR. So, then i waited and waited and waited. And now this... Riot gave me the middle finger, to me and every other solo player that actualy cares about ranking up with their own skills and abilities. They value Casuals higher than the Dedicated players. Like it or not, Casuals bring in more money... Enjoy as the skill level of the playerbase decays lower now than ever before. Next years Diamond will be last years Platinum in worth of skill... _"For the Queue is Dynamic and full of premades..."_
> And now this... Riot gave me the middle finger, to me and every other solo player that actualy cares about ranking up with their own skills and abilities. Premades up to Gold are still bad most of the time, if you are above their skill level, you can climb easily > They value Casuals higher than the Dedicated players. Solo =/= dedicated > just 4 wins shows that i had a very high MMR Seems nothing special to me, I had 4 wins and got silver1 from Gold 4 > Next years Diamond will be last years Platinum in worth of skill... Do you judge this from the experience you had in this elo(which you had not) or do you say this to make your point(Idc about your elo but this sentence makes no sense to me at all, in context)
: Wanna open your eyes and see all those threads around you that describe all their shitty games and they basicaly get one or more, even all of the problems above? Personaly i don't have such problems because i simply DON'T PLAY RANKED in this stupid Dynamic Shitstorm. If i ever start playing ranked again, it will be to grind 2 divisions to get to gold at the end of the season for the seasonal rewards, IF they are worth my time and effort.
People here would say everything to cover up the fact that they cant climb because they are too bad(premades, OP champs, whatever). Why would I believe anything they say, no post I've seen about this did provide anything other than the words out of their mouth? > describe all their shitty games and they basicaly get one or more, even all of the problems above How hard is it to provide a screenshot of anything they say? Its literally 3 buttons and takes about 2 seconds. If someone did, people could/should/would actually believe them. > Personaly i don't have such problems So how do you know that the post is not just a huge pile of shit? Do you just believe what everybody is telling you? I don't know you and I won't judge you for it but you really shouldn't... > IF they are worth my time and effort. They are probably not but thats based on taste ;)
karolmo (EUW)
: Current top ADCs are those that do not act as adcs... Lucian dealing pretty much true damage, kalista kiting you to death no matter who are you, vayne melting teams, ezreal infinite kiting... adcs that require peels like cait or mf are useless compared to them.
Cait useless? WTF? MF useless? what elo are you playing at lol?
: Yeah. Let's force people to play in premade groups instead of actually fixing dynamicQ so solo players play against solo players with no premades on each team. Who cares. Riot has more money of dynamicq so why would they change anything for better.
Why do they have more money?
: Ok, feedback time. Solos and Premades should not be mixed up together. -In a team that has 3 premades and 2 solos, The 3 premades are gonna work together and ignore the other 2 because they don't care. -When something goes wrong the Solo becomes the punching bag even when the solo did nothing wrong -The solo's game is completely and utterly in the mercy of the 3-4 premades and he also is abused by them all the time. -If the 4 premades want to surrender because, "FUCK YOU", the solo player will take a loss, even if the game was winnable, even if he was doing his best to carry them -In champ select, if you have 4 premades and a solo, and one of the premades didn't get the desired role, they will pick what they want REGARDLESS of what the system assigned them to and fuck over the solo player. Same applies to 3 premades over a duo or 2 solos. And that's for the most common internal conflicts Now, Team vs Team issues -Playing Solo against premades is an instant disadvantage because you are always outnumbered. -Since the system looks for a bit more skilled solos than premades to match, Your premades will most likely be WORSE than the enemy premades -Premades have better communication and coordination against solos -Premades grouping against one solo player in game, for example, enemy jungler and roaming support camping the solo mid laner can lead to extremely toxic gameplay and that leads to chat abuse and toxicity And now other simple issues that people actualy enjoy, especialy in low elo. -Easy and LEGITIMATE elo boosting without the need to share an account, you just Que up with a dynamic group and you are completely legit. -Easier to climb to higher elo that your individual skill wouldn't get you because it's easier to climb while with 2 or more premades -More casual gameplay leading to a loss against better skilled players, dragging the poor solo with you. DQ sucks, and this is some feedback. If you don't like it, it's your problem.
Wanna provide an example? Havent had this stuff happen ever
S y (EUW)
: A Letter To Riot From The League Community
Well this is not coming from the community but from the vocal minority
: yes, but that would mean that after the new season, he would be placed in plat3-5, what bothers me is the fact that he somehow climbs faster then me despite me having a better W/L ratio
Depend son wethr or not you have the losses in promotions(also at what point during the promotion) and if his MMR is already high he gets more points for winning/loses less
: You are rebuking only a select few sentences used to **explain** my position instead of rebuking the **point** of my post, which I would consider to be bad form in a discussion, but alright... I will humour you. > I realise that APCs are essentially designed to win fights against equally fed ADCs, by delivering their damage in short bursts, but it should not be a foregone conclusion >Actually it should since ADCs have no Cooldown on their Main damage whatsoever(except Jhin) I am not sure what you mean here. What _I_ meant was that it should not be a foregone conclusion that an AP carry (who is also not "supposed" to 1v1 unless they are an assassin) wins a 1v1 fight against an AD carry (who, yes, is not **supposed** to 1v1, but we all know it happens, and sometimes it can't be avoided. For instance you could bump into each other in the river). Counters should be a thing, but they should not be 100% effective, there should always be outplay potential. Because an ADC delivers damage in a sustained manner, and most APCs can oneshot ADCs (while most ADCs cannot oneshot anything apart from minions, although admittedly certain ADCs can oneshot multiple minions at once), it follows that APCs are by design strong against ADCs. Quoting from the League of Legends wiki article Guide:Team Jobs: >"Later on, when the enemy team starts buying Magic Resistance, [AP carries] lose efficiency, but still have potential to unload a lot of damage, usually to cripple **the enemy main damage dealer**." [emphasis added] This establishes that the APCs job is to get the enemy who deals the most damage out of the fight as quickly as possible. >"The AD carry is generally **the highest damage dealer** late game [...]" [emphasis added] This establishes that the previously mentioned "enemy who deals the most damage" is the ADC, at later stages in the game. Exactly when this happens depends of course on the game, the ADC, and the ADCs team, but I would say that with the current average length of games, the balance of probability is that the ADC will reach this point before the game is over, and the later in the game you get, the more important each fight is, because of the increase in death timers. It follows that in the most important fights of the game, the ADC will generally be the "enemy who deals the most damage" and therefore the enemy that the APCs job is to "cripple". Now that I have verbosely described what I meant, allow me to take the liberty of attempting to interpret your meaning. Do correct me if I have misunderstood. The way I understand it, you are saying that an ADC should be _winning_ this fight because they have no cooldowns on their damage? I would say that Attack Speed is the equivalent of a cooldown for ADCs, and while they do not have cooldowns as such, they still deal less damage over a short period than, say, an Orianna can do, unless they are exceptionally fed. Lucian is currently an exception with this build. Note that this statement is from an _imperative_ point of view (that is, how I understand the game is **meant** to be, how it is designed to be by Riot¹), not from a _descriptive_ point of view (how it currently **is**, _de facto_). >Katarina can easily dodge with E >Bad example, if Kate Es her ult cancels, how the fuck is Ashe even in Ult range of Kat if Kat didnt use E? Perhaps it is a bad example, however it seems that you still understood what I meant. I would say that the example then did its job, and its merits in a quality evaluation are irrelevant - but, for the sake of the argument: Yes, Katarina's Shunpo cancels Death Lotus, but if we apply human reaction times to the problem, I don't think it will matter. If it takes 1 second from when Katarina starts channeling Death Lotus, to when Ashe has decided to use Enchanted Crystal Arrow, correctly aimed his/her mouse and fired it, and Katarina cancels her ult to dodge it, then in a mid-game scenario where Katarina is level 11 and has 200 AP, Death Lotus will already have dealt 420 damage in itself. Her Q and W would have dealt 525, assuming five points in Q and 3 points in W, which totals 945 damage. Check the math if you wish. A level 11 Ashe has 1221 base health, and few conventional ADC builds include health that early in the game, so after this combo by Katarina she has 276 HP left, not counting resistances². In the same amount of time, the Ashe would have been able to deal perhaps 300 damage (not counting resistances), which leaves Katarina with 938 of her 1238 level 11 base health left. Regardless of whether or not they fight to the death, Katarina is currently in the lead here. If the Shunpo used to dodge the Ashe ultimate is used on Ashe herself, assuming 1 point in the skill, it would do 90 damage and Ashe would have 186 health left. At this point it is likely that the Ashe is running away and the Katarina could simply follow and wait for her skills to recharge before killing her. In the event that the Ashe attempts to continue the fight, the Katarina could simply kite for a few seconds until Bouncing Blade and Sinister Steel are back off cooldown, drawing on the extra health she has left, and then kill the Ashe. In a real world scenario, Katarina would likely use Ignite as well, which would spell the end of Ashe (even if she heals because of the self-healing reduction on Death Lotus and the blanket healing reduction on Ignite). How is Ashe in ult range if Katarina has not used Shunpo? I can see a number of scenarios that make this possible. Katarina may have been waiting in a bush that Ashe walked by, Ashe might not have been paying attention to the particular part of the map that Katarina was coming from (checking how her team is doing while making her way to them), Katarina may have teleported close to the Ashe, Katarina may have been standing just around a corner or on the other side of a thin wall that allows her to hit Ashe, or Katarina may simply have Flashed into range (or she may have Shunpoed into range, and used Flash to dodge the Ashe arrow - either scenario has pretty much the same outcome). I am sure there are more ways for this to happen, but I think five examples should be enough. > They arent, they just spike later but more powerful and are NOT supposed to 1v1 anything. They are at a disadvantage in a 1v1, this game isnt about 1v1... Ever seen a Zed complain that he is shit at Target-switching? This is simply irrelevant. Pretty much anyone who is not an assassin is at a "disadvantage" in a 1v1 because the game is designed to be played as a team of five, just as you say. I am and have always been utterly convinced that this game is **not** about 1v1s, as I have tried to explain to numerous toxic players who have wanted to 1v1 me to show off their skill. However, as I have said before, 1v1 fights do happen across the map, in every game, all the time. Moreover, there are a lot more APC assassins (LeBlanc, Katarina, Fizz, Ahri, Kassadin, Nidalee, Akali and some that can be played as assassins despite not thematically being one: Veigar (oneshot combo), Malzahar (look you down and kill you with dots before you can react), Ekko (wait for you in his stun field and then chase you down with Z-Drive Resonance) than ADC assassins, of which only Twitch and Kindred (who is not even commonly played as an ADC) come to mind. That means that most APCs are good against most ADCs in 1v1s. The way I see it, this should not even be up for discussion; it is obvious that an ADC's sustained damage is useless when the APC can simply remove 95% of their health before they can fire their second shot. > Why, ADCs have no CD(more crits in total), 100% scaling(all stats translate fully into crits) and better multipliers(+Lifesteal on top of that if they get innate Crit chance and dont have to buy it anymore)? Yes, all of this is true. But a 27% chance to crit for 300 * 2 = 600 1.5 times a second is quite different from a 27% to crit for 1255 * 2 = 2510 in one go (example taken from LeBlanc's level 3 Mimiced Distortion, with a proc of her level 5 ult sitting on 500 AP). This is because of the fundamental difference between burst damage and sustained damage, I am not sure how I can explain it any more simply. ¹. This understanding is based on my experience in playing the game over several years and having read almost every patch notes released since v1.0.0.131, and having developed a system that displays champion stats as viewed from a specific patch (for instance, the cooldown on Veigar's Q in 4.19.2, which was 4 seconds. It was 5 seconds in 5.19.1, and still is). I will provide a link to a demo of this system if asked. It is necessarily a subjective opinion, so if you have any proof or statements supporting a different opinion I shall be pleased to hear them. ². I am leaving resistances out because in this particular 1v1, neither champion will have particularly large amounts of resistance, and they are likely to be of comparable values. Whether both Ashe and Katarina have 50 Armour and MR or 20 Armour and MR, it does not matter for the outcome of the fight as long as they are both the same.
Wow that long post really makes it hard to reply/quote :) > Because an ADC delivers damage in a sustained manner, and most APCs can oneshot ADCs You answered your own question about what I meant there. ADCs have NO dps downtime so their burst cant be as good as an APCs (Burst is most likely what decides 1v1s), this is also why they cant be allowed to oneshot since oneshotting without cooldown doesnt make sense in a balance discussion. > I would say that Attack Speed is the equivalent of a cooldown Now compare ~1.5 attacks per second to a 4 second cooldown, sure Autoattacks dont have any utility(some spells dont have any aswell) but come lategame(which is when the ADC shines), the ADC outputs a way bigger amount of damage(like three times maybe? Dont have numbers at hand and its late) A few of the Kat examples assume really bad behaviour from either Ashe or her support, I get what you mean and its not the most important part so I'm not gonna get into that unless you explicitly want me to. > it is obvious that an ADC's sustained damage is useless when the APC can simply remove 95% of their health before they can fire their second shot. Actually no, in a scenario where everybody has his core items(because it doesnt make sense to discuss when/who is ahead), the ADC has to be entirely oneshot or he can simply get back to half/full life by basically autoattacking/critting 4 times(less than 2 seconds), while still outputting a ton of dps. Thats why basically every other role wants to kill them, if you cant they destroy you. > Yes, all of this is true. But a 27% chance to crit for 300 2 = 600 1.5 times a second is quite different from a 27% to crit for 1255 2 = 2510 in one go (example taken from LeBlanc's level 3 Mimiced Distortion, with a proc of her level 5 ult sitting on 500 AP). That depends on the availability of targets(which you dont always have) and also on how long the fight takes. Of course an AP Champ is gonna outburst you, Crit or not, but adding up the crits over a longer period will certainly reveal the superiority of the ADC. You cant pick a burst scenario(1.5 seconds) and leave the other side of the table completely out... > ¹. Guess I'm dumb, but I cant find where this is supposed to belong^^
Saryn (EUW)
: you are trolling right? i mean i dont expect anything more from a gold player but, you cant be serious.. u must be just memeing..
Gj on lolking'ing my account, must be satisfying. I mean, you are the crying (probably) ADC Main here, thats circlejerking with the rest here about how "weak" ADCs are
: So... essentially you are agreeing to what he's saying by admitting that ADCs require positioning, and tanks don't, while at the same time tanks do comparable amounts of damage?
Tanks dont do comparable amounts of damage, they dont neeed positioning tho
: > [{quoted}](name=duckarp,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ByEwgtQu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-25T00:09:25.006+0000) > > Will tanks, assassins, supports and mages get some RNG too? Because at the moment they can rely on everything in their kit... If they stack armor, they know it will block certain amount of damage (let's ignore pen for now). If you go for crit, unless you have 100%, you can never know if you will crit when it's of a vital importance or not. Crit is the only RNG stat and it's a very double edged sword for already too squishy champs. No wonder Koreans are trying to find a way around that and chose to go for armor pen. I agree with that. Perhaps the notion of critical strikes can be built into the game on a more basic level (i.e. not given by items). For the sake of the argument, let us say that a champion's critical strike chance is 1.5 × champion level, and there is no way to increase it beyond that. How would this affect the game? I think it would preserve the RNG aspect, giving ADCs a chance to oneshot people, while simultaneously not being something that one relies upon because the highest possible crit chance would be 27%. It would also make the extra levels past 18 more meaningful in URF. To explain my position on why crit is not archaic... Crit is, the way I see it, something that is meant to allow ADCs to kill tanks, when used alongside Armour Penetration. The effect it has against squishy targets is collateral damage, but it is not all bad. Why not? If a 3/0 Katarina and a 3/0 Ashe of equal skill face off against each other, I would put my money on the Katarina. Virtually the only way the Ashe wins is if she hits the Katarina with an ult, which Katarina can easily dodge with E, or she gets a lucky crit. I realise that APCs are essentially designed to win fights against equally fed ADCs, by delivering their damage in short bursts, but it should not be a foregone conclusion. There should always be a way for the ADC to win, despite by design being at a disadvantage. I believe that my system, or a variant thereof, would preserve this while shifting the itemisation focus away from critical strike chance. I also believe that it would make the concept of critical strikes more realistic, as it essentially translates to hitting a "soft spot" in the real world. Clearly a punch to the throat is much more harmful than a punch to the leg, but it is also likely to be much better protected. Therefore, you wouldn't always have a chance to strike at the throat, while striking at a leg is virtually always possible. This is reflected by an inherent crit chance based on level; level reflects your champion's experience, and a more experienced real world fighter would be much more likely to find an opportunity to strike at the throat than an inexperienced one. After further thinking, it occurs to me that something would have to be done differently for abilities. Perhaps the damage modifier should be lower, or the crit chance lower... because it would be nonsensical to give APCs critical strike chance on their autoattacks only.
> I realise that APCs are essentially designed to win fights against equally fed ADCs, by delivering their damage in short bursts, but it should not be a foregone conclusion Actually it should since ADCs have no Cooldown on their Main damage whatsoever(except Jhin) > Katarina can easily dodge with E Bad example, if Kate Es her ult cancels, how the fuck is Ashe even in Ult range of Kat if Kat didnt use E? > way for the ADC to win, despite by design being at a disadvantage They arent, they just spike later but more powerful and are NOT supposed to 1v1 anything. They are at a disadvantage in a 1v1, this game isnt about 1v1... Ever seen a Zed complain that he is shit at Target-switching? > Perhaps the damage modifier should be lower Why, ADCs have no CD(more crits in total), 100% scaling(all stats translate fully into crits) and better multipliers(+Lifesteal on top of that if they get innate Crit chance and dont have to buy it anymore)?
Saryn (EUW)
: I think all those nerfs on the adcs putting them in disadvantage in almost every season is just a troll from riot, the adcs are supposed to output the most damage on the game or one of the most damage on the game and still you see full TANK champions outputting higher damage than the adcs or any other carry role.. Tanks already dont require any position/brainthinking.. While the adc role is the opossite, why one of the most difficult roles in the game have the lowest pay off? idk
Because you play it wrong/bad? They are supposed to do most damage while protected/well positioned, maybe theres the problem... > Tanks already dont require any position/brainthinking So youre saying that you have no clue at all and just circlejerk? Okay. > > have the lowest pay off Because you cant 1v1? Youre not supposed to run around alone. > outputting higher damage ADCs deal 1k every 2nd auto lategame with ease, maybe you shouldnt be concerned about your earlygame and just farm until you do sth instead of fight mindlessly?
DELDE115 (EUW)
: I still dont find the Korean build usefull, you have literally zero lifesteal items, I saw yesterday during an EU challenger match and a Lucian had this build{{item:3006}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3508}} {{item:3031}} Lucian had no lifesteal, that is super risky. You through a Malphite on that Lucian and he is done. ___ Also, its not the Koreans fault (well not the pros at least) its the coaches.
Why the fuck is there a Essence reaver? Should be a Lifesteal/Zeal Item, are you sure you got this right?
: Whilst your points are correct, I personally think that right now Black Cleaver is the issue. Put simply: The new Black Cleaver is broken and needs to be nerfed because it is the cause of 95% of the problems we face with ADC's now a days (Ezreal, Sivir, Lucian, Miss Fortune, Twitch) the reason I don't believe that it's overpowered on ADC's is that Sivir was already using this build ages before Lucian and was performing fairly mediocre with it, however, as soon as Lucian received it he's become infinitely more powerful. Korean's definitely have an eye for creating new builds and everyone else takes advantage of it :p However, I still don't think it's OP on adc's, I think it's a balanced item on them alone, however, a champion such as Olaf with that item is basically unstoppable, it's just far too powerful, needs some SERIOUS nerfs. I would argue that we need BC to be this strong because tanks need to die, however, the tanks bloody build it as well and do even better than before.
> However, I still don't think it's OP on adc's, I think it's a balanced item on them alone, however, a champion such as Olaf with that item is basically unstoppable, it's just far too powerful, needs some SERIOUS nerfs. No it doesnt, Lucian is the only one seriously out of line, not every BC user... > however, the tanks bloody build it as well and do even better than before. Offtanks are not Tanks at all. One provides Damage, on provides CC, Black cleaver isnt built on any Tank besides Gnar(?)
Mangekyu (EUW)
: Why does EVERYONE hate Dynamic Queue?
All the crybabies on boards =/= everybody. Most likely more than 80% of the players dont give a shit and/or dont even visit the boards
: Soin's passive can't be changed as in lore he killed jarven by his passive. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Yea lore is and always will be the standard for gameplay design /s
: especially because passives that require the champion to die first before it's of any use, is very bad design and is in conflict with how the game should be played.
Passives that require the champion to be level 9(Syndra) to actually do something are also flawed...
: Yasuo may be able to tank if he's built right, but he doesn't have the CC, debuffs and dominating presence needed to be a proper tank. Without his damage the enemy team can (and likely will) effectively ignore him and be fine. If I'm gonna be the tank and I get to choose between Nautilus and Yasuo there's literally no reason to pick Yasuo in the first place.
Actually a good yasuo is way better/hast way more presence than a Nautilus. Question is, how many of the thousands of yasuos are actually good
: ***
I didnt say that people with high mastery are bad, I said that mastery doesnt mean shit. You responded with some stuff like matchups/knowledge which have clearly no association with the mastery system. > don't automatically assume that being mastery 5 makes you bad Where did I say that? I said that mastery 5 doesnt automatically make you good at the champ, I didnt say that mastery 5 is bad.... > It depends on the player EXACTLY, not on the mastery system. This is the whole point im trying to make > automatically gain mastery points for playing games Thats why mastery is NO indication of skill at all. No need to talk about a challenger player here, since his elo speaks for him, not his mastery 5
: ***
No it doesnt, it means you have played a lot. Do you really think someone cant play to 300k+ mastery without knowing jack shit about the champ? There are fucking mastery 5 lees that dont know how to wardjump properly, riven "Mains" that never cancelled an animation in their life and a ton of adc players that never attackmoved at all. Mastery just means that you play a lot, not that you have "advanced knowledge" or are good at the champ
: ***
Its only plat+, they have more knowledge of the champ than probably any silver mastery 5
: ***
You are not supposed to be able to 1v1 Trundle, thats the point. His kit consists of Steroids and Single target debuffs. You keep commenting here, saying stuff like "high elo ...."(I dont care about your elo tbh, just was somewhere above) but you cant tell me that just from looking at his kit, you couldnt tell that he is a fucking duelist... _Btw mastery doesnt mean shit_
: ***
> You playing him for "free ELO" is sad, you should play a champion because you enjoy them. Who are you to say that? People dont play this game for your reason but theirs. > player is aKa Silencee I dont give a shit, but you should know that Lolskillscore is no indication of skill at all, since you get major points for being Challenger/Master alone and have more points, even if a Diamond 1 is better than you. > builds some useless items I'm not a Yi main, not even a Yi player but according to champion.gg(since you seem to like 3rd party websites) the highest win% build includes those. Just wanted you to know, what would you build?
: While Vayne can`t be said to be super easy to play, she is a point n click monstrosity too, can`t miss AA´s unless blind, can`t miss Q, can`t miss E, W is a toggle and her ult is a self buff.
Silisa (EUNE)
: I don't care about them embarrassing themselves. They deserve the heat they are getting, they earned it. What's really grinding my gears is that they embarrassed our whole region. We are the laughing stock of the international League community. For that, I really hope they fail the Summer split as spectacularly as they've failed MSI, and not make it to Worlds.
> and not make it to Worlds. Better put fnatic there, create hype and then let the toplaner tilt off the planet and lose 3-0 in semifinals. _Boy I just got hate from fnatic fans_
: Wow nice argument, dude. G2 was terrible, I dont know who let them to represent EU in MSI. They didnt prepare, they didnt train, I hope they atleast learn not to take vacations before big events, especially if they are REPRESENTING OUR GOD DAMN SERVER! That is how you ruin the reputation of EULCS: Put some lazy a$$ "professional" gamers who, instead of preparing for an important event and against tough opponents, take some breaks.
> G2 was terrible, I dont know who let them to represent EU in MSI. Probably LCS management after they got 1st place in EU? > Put some lazy a$$ "professional" gamers Ehm they played the best during the entire spring split, they pretty much earned their place. They didnt get put there
: I'm Silver 4 and I can say they pretty much sucked.
Boy you must be good at league. Just because they played bad vs the teams that got 1st in an entire region(Some people just dont get that the teams there are the fucking top places in the world atm) doesnt mean they sucked. They probably played still better than every SoloQ challenger in EU, yea they have their flaws but what exactly did you expect? That they stomp everyone like in spring? They had no practice, not really rocket science that they lost.
: i don't get it, why are you defending them? they take fucking vacations instead of training, then go on to msi to embarass EU? are you kidding me? ye im gold III and they are challenger, but if they are pro league players they should be training and studying the teams instead of taking fucking vacations.
Do people tell you too how to do your job? Its their fucking call if they want to take a vacation, I mean, its their own rep that they destroy aswell. They deserve to represent EU because they won spring split, they wont get thrown out of the lcs just because you say so and I dont get why you criticise someone for "defending" them. After all you just rant here because you are sad that they are out(are they?), no need to get offended.
munraker (EUW)
: that's why he was fired from blizzard, kappa
Source? Like seriously, even if that was the reason its an entire different game. Have you ever done stupid shit in your life? You dont see that hanging above your head now, do you? Give the guy a break, wtf?
: I'd not really call G2 a better team than the rest of this region. Both OG and FNC were semifinalists at worlds last year, they would have been the clearly better teams to perform. They knew the international stage already. And if G2 actually didn't train they should be ripped off their rights to go to ANY international tournament. We don't need a team that doesn't want to represent the region.
They won in the end which is their qualification to MSI, basing seedings off of last years world when Fnatic had 3 players swapped is really no reason to hand them their msi-qualification, even though they were not in the first place during spring. G2 deserved their place at MSI by winnning spring split, their training methods(vacation) might be unreasonable but if they win Qualification, nobody can take that away from them. View it like this, just because you didnt learn for your finals doesnt make you drop out from the final exams if you managed to get in(at least not during the exams). Sure it may suck that they basically gave it away since they probably could have at least had a chance but its their decision, nobody else's.
: agreed 100% the fact they took a 2 week vacation before MSI is just pathetic and disgusting even fucking skt could not do that shit and get away with it when they were top they should be disqualified and one of the top eu teams should take they're place since they're performance will impact worlds allot taking a 2 week break is like saying fuck you we don't care about anything pride nothing but ourselves
Thats not how the system works tho... If they win summer split they go to worlds, thats a rule and you cant break it just because 1 team doesnt give a shit. I mean, yes they are stupid, yes they fucked over an entire region and yes, it shouldnt happen again but you cant just shit on everything/every rule just because they did(especially not world-championship related)
: That people need a Vacation FROM A FUCKING GAME THAT SHOULD MAKE FUN just tells me that something is wrong with some humans >_>
You get that it is their Job? They dont play for fun, they play for money...
: G2 won the spring split. They got lucky.
Or they just clearly beat everyone else. I dont know if this no-practice thing is true but if it is, G2 just made a very stupid mistake(like wtf, who doesnt practice before 1 of the 2 major international tournaments?!) . If they actually practiced and just get styled on by everybody because they are worse, maybe the entire region needs a wake-up call
: and the endless waiting for his shield ... that make's poke-toplaner like Jayce even more terible if you have to wait like 8-10 seconds for your low shield to come back ... and holy , this new Shen is just so boring to play
> ... and holy , this new Shen is just so boring to play How so? Because the shield CD is longer or because he doesnt have a ranged Q anymore?(which are the major changes....)
: I can only aggree that this game going more wild and not in direction most of community want too random reworks most of them ruined whole champ kits making them uber op or totaly useless even more than before. I think they should more balance stats not maky anymore clearly unwanted reworks .
> most of community want Boards/Reddit is not the majority, its the vocal people who like to cry about everything and anyone. The majority of people doesnt even write here/doesnt care at all
DahiKaaN (EUW)
: He is the head of the balance team tho (someone correct me if i am wrong.) he can have a pretty huge impact on balance.
Doesnt mean that he can singlehandedly ruin the game, the second that someone above him realizes the game turns to shit based on his choices, hell get fired pretty soon after
: Bro , don't talk about scapegoats before you read my Name ^^ and you should know that he is the head of the balance team and have really huge impact's on the balance he should really not be the Head , or even in the balance team
> he should really not be the Head , or even in the balance team Because you know jack shit about him or the balance team? He didnt ruin WoW and he doesnt ruin LoL now, hes just the public face/scapegoat for whatever the fuck is going on behind the curtains, im 100% sure the decisions are not made by only him and even if they are, LoL is not even half as bad(compared to seasons before) as the community is making it out to be. Seriously, stop crying just for the sake of crying, get a reason or move on... Seriously I dont care at all about the balance team which is doing a fine job imo, but blaming it on one guy is uncreative, stupid and not at all justified(Btw who are you to talk shit about a guy who didnt harm anyone and is just doing his job. You judge him based on something that went wrong at a different company in a different game. All the problems that need fixing in LoL are getting adressed, maybe after some time but they get adressed. They cant release a new patch per day because bronzie xy deems champion xy unblanced/unhealthy/toxic/op/whatever) _This may seem harsh but you have absolutely no reason to believe that the game gets worse because of one person(or gets worse at all)_
: What happens with Morde now spellvamp is gone?
Isnt he able to heal with his W now?
: I am patient and everytime somebody plays these champs i know they have no fun and only play them for winning , since their winrate with right playing is so incredible high ... , i can't even respect Zed's , Lee's , Yasuo's and Rengar's with lv.5 Emote and Skin , since its nothing to be proud about anymore...
So Annie Mastery 5 is good? Or Brand Mastery 5? Or Zilean? Or Fiddlesticks? Or Azir? Or Morgana? _I literally picked random champions, Mastery isnt and never was worth shit, but I'd attribute more skill to a good Yasuo, than to probably any other champion_
Frostmane (EUW)
: Nobody plays him becasue to play him, you NEED patience. Its not something that most of the community can do. Since {{champion:64}} and {{champion:238}} are some of the most popular champs and rely on early game dominance to win. Thats what people are like, impatient and selfish, just in general.
> Nobody plays him becasue to play him, you NEED patience. Its not something that most of the community can do and more than 80% of the community suck, hence "the community" is no indication for good or bad things
Teahyun (EUW)
: Lack of words... sigh... Diamond play doesnt mean they all know what they are doing. Most players at that time (because nowdays its a dynamicQ boost fest) mained 1 role with about a championpool of 3. Main supports where so rare that you could cathegorize them as non existent. If you are a diamond midlaner, it doesnt say jack about how you would perform on a support. This is a concept that low elo players dont understand. Getting diamond has nothing to do with OVERALL game understand but simply having a better understanding on mainly 1 role if not limited to 1 champ (onetrickponys) Adc mains usually always had the upper hand against supports when it comes to knowledge . This has nothing to do with certain arguments that say that adcs are better players. But mostly becuase ADC mains usually mained to role since beginning and thus have a lot of experience in various metas and matchups. The experience gatherd goes specifically towards teamfights and laning where a lot of things you do simple dont come from fresh thinking or reflex since there isnt enough time. This is were experience excells "mechanics". So a blitzcrank might be landing his hooks because he is actually a midlane main with skillshot oriented picks. But when he picks an alistar into your team its retarded isnt it? This is an overexagerated example but it showcases my argument. In Botlane Brawling is an extrem. Unlike in solo lanes there is more people, more cooldowns envolved, also due to the squishyness of adcs levels have to be considerd. For example a lucian lvl2 vs a vayne lvl2. A zyra lvl 2 vs a thresh lvl 2. Angle of fight, minion position etc. This all comes down to experience. So no its not your wannabe butthurt argument of me claiming to be a god. That is your assumption because you got your head in you ass. As stated before the inability of most supports to not know how to peel is not because they dont know how but when. This is why my post was about janna being the best pick, as she ONLY peels. Meanwhile the othersupports are a mixture of damage, initiate and peel, thus they have to alternate DURING a teamfight. Ever wondered why so many botlane brawls go wrong? I have seen plenty of botlane 2v2 fights where the supports just doesnt know when to switch target. Alternating targets and switching from charging the enemy AD to peeling his own is a splitsecond decision, meanwhile they also have to keep autoattacking. The role of support is difficult and complex, its the low elos idiocy that claims that it cant carry because they simple suck. A diamond midlaner may be a silver elo support and hence my post comes full circle. now do yourself a favor and get over your victimcomplex.
> A diamond midlaner may be a silver elo support and hence my post comes full circle. Im gonna comment on this since its basically your tl;dr. Youre basically talking about your experience when people didnt choose their roles before champ select(since most of the people that queue as support actually know their shit, there are some outliers for Q-times but still). That was a season ago, when we had QSS in case Supports didnt know their shit. This whole Solocarry-Mentality is what Riot doesnt want(for some reason). They want Teamwork(nothing to argue here, last few patches are proof if you dont believe me) and DynamicQ is not only putting players in positions they are able to play, but it even enables more communication(between ADC and Support if they duo). THats what they want you to do, coordinate with your Team. I guess they are under the assumption that they dont need QSS anymore(for whatever reason). > Most players at that time That time doesnt matter anymore > Main supports where so rare And are now in nearly every match because teambuilder stuff > If you are a diamond midlaner, it doesnt say jack about how you would perform on a support. > This is a concept that low elo players dont understand. How so? Everyone not B5 knows that roles are different... But I dont get how you come to the assumption that Diamond Midlaners queue up as supports when they simply can queue as Midlane? > reflex since there isnt enough time. Back on topic, Instant-Exhausting a Zed comes from reflex. Tadaaa you just gimped his damage output(unless hes fed to hell and back) and he either has to gtfo or probably die to your(hopefully not afking around) team. > In Botlane Brawling is an extrem. > Unlike in solo lanes there is more people, more cooldowns envolved, also due to the squishyness of adcs levels have to be considerd. > For example a lucian lvl2 vs a vayne lvl2. > A zyra lvl 2 vs a thresh lvl 2. > Angle of fight, minion position etc. > This all comes down to experience. As much as I appreciate your small guide on botlane fighting, It has nothing to do with QSS changes at all(or assassin's peeling, which is a far easier concept to grasp) > now do yourself a favor and get over your victimcomplex. Okay seriously wtf? I'm not the one crying over incompetent supports? > The role of support is difficult and complex, its the low elos idiocy that claims that it cant carry because they simple suck. Aaaaand like 80% of your post, offtopic...
fizzylnd (EUW)
: actually happens a lot. there's no point to deny the fact that dynamic que is fcking around with solo players, however, never had 5men premade vs 5 solo players but happens to see 4men premade pretty often
Then why is there NOBODY who can provide any proof? If it happens A LOT, there should be A LOT of proof, or do you just take whatever other people tell you? And how is 4pre v 4pre the point here?
: Stopped reading after that first comment, how can you possibly say that's an excuse. If the enemies are facerolling my team mates I get completely zoned from my jungle, simple as. The buff timers are basically like a free pink ward, I can buy blue trinket. Does it mean my team will help me ward as well though? Most likely not. All they're doing is introducing stuff like this to force playing with premades or else you're going to be at a huge disadvantage. No matter how good I am I can not stop the enemies from going into my jungle and denying me huge amounts of XP and farm, I can't force team mates to help no matter how much I ping and ask them to do so. I can tell by the person you are that you'll find something to justify this anyways.
> If the enemies are facerolling my team mates I get completely zoned from my jungle Like youve always been, youre just looking for an excuse. But tbh if you wont even read my post(or any at all) what do you expect here? YOu post some whiney shit and if you get an honest answer you say you dont read it and cry more. Seriously what is your problem?
IcyzoR (EUNE)
: ignite too,trist e...etc.Does it still put fizz ult on ground?
It still does, I listed Ignite tho :) Probably some Item debuffs I didnt mention(R.I.P DFG) (found another: Zilean Bomb)
LoneTiger (EUW)
: SOLO player vs full premade
Screenshot or didnt happen, everyone can throw around accusations, do you have proof?
G0d J0k3r (EUNE)
: New Dragons
Maybe just maybe press tab, not like Riot has to babysit you in every circumstance, right?
Serika Zero (EUNE)
: What does the white dragon even do? I think my team got 2 or 3 of those today. Well, couldn't care less. I went with my approach: if I kill my enemies who the fuck cares as long as they don't get defensive stats.
Look at your buff bar, apparently we need a big Message on screen that tells you what all your buffs do...
Show more

KING 5HARK

Level 31 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion