: 14 days ban for first time flaming?? %%%% Off!
Well, looks like DOTA is going to acquire a very active player. And not toxic, too.
Karl0lof (EUW)
: Okay so do you have any advice how I can move on or is it someone that I can contact?
Yes, you can contact the support, there's the eventuality the ban is not justified. If they say no, just make a new account it's not possible to come back from a justified ban.
Karl0lof (EUW)
: I dont remember last time I got banned
It takes a lot to reform. If it was a 14 days ban, even a small offense is bannable.
Karl0lof (EUW)
: I got perma banned for no reason
I see nothing worth a perma, even with translator. Did you come from a 14 days ban? In this case, this chat is enough to get a ban.
Dreszcz (EUW)
: Permanent Banned Account
There's a generator of permabanned players threads? I mean, before they get banned they are all *** and ******* and ******. After the permaban they suddenly change in good boys and they spent a lot of money and they are no toxic anymore pls rito give it back I swear I will no be toxic anymoar bla bla.
: yo can I get banned for this?
I think that even if someone reported you and the automatic system will give a ban you could ask the support to review your case. If I was you I'd contact the support in advance.
JustTits (EUNE)
: You can't offend me. I'm not a 21st century child.
I dunno man, you thread is quite half a whine half begging for attention, so... dunno. By the way this new generation Z is not that bad like kids like you pretend it to be. But the intent was not to offend, I swear. Was just a joke because a comment of mine was removed because I used the word "dumb". The point of my comment is to state a fact. At best your intent was very naive, at worst it shows a totally lack of understanding of the matter.
JustTits (EUNE)
: I will try and do an "interesting" survey among TOP streamers
It's not about the MM, or the whiteknights, to be super onest this is a very silly idea. Sorry I hope you or a moderator don't get offended. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: "Don't die before 7 mins"
Kata said that just because she knew you already had a tax to pay... her.
: emotes permanent
Well, to me it's a way to get some extra orange, since I never unlock them {{champion:36}}
Rest1nPeace (EUNE)
: old champion
They can't, they accidentally deleted all old savings, so they can't revert even if they wanted (spoiler: they want). Don't tell anybody, tho, it's a corporative secret.
Spêare (EUW)
: When you play volleyball or basketball you don't play with a different team of varying skill levels every game. That's a weak argument.
No, it's not. For sure playing a game in real give you some advantages, like have some choice about your teammates, but the basics are the same. You can lose in an humiliating way, while opponents tease and harass you, and maybe because one of your teammates played very poorly. This can't happen with traditional videogames, like single player Elder Scroll, for example. When you play an esport you need to realize that you can have a very, very bad experience. Why chose a esport over a "normal" videogame? 1. You are quite hardened and you can't be offended easily 2. You like human interaction more than you dislike its drawbacks 3. You like the gameplay more than you dislike the negative aspects of the game 4. You like competition If you just want to chill and have fun you can have it for sure with esports, but you'll likely face a lot of negativity and things you don't like, because it's an esport. Even for amateur it's the same, exactly like I get real punches and kicks even if I am not a pro fighter but only an amateur. If I wanted to just get fit and have no problem with competition I should just stick with non competitive running or gym. So get your things togheter and get the mindset you need to enjoy LOL or just change game. It's impossible to be super satisfied 100% of the time, but at least you'll not "turned into a demon" because of some kids that troll you online. Good luck in esports.
Spêare (EUW)
: I am Cmdsheppard , and I am a toxic player.
People need to understand a basic and simple fact, even if this game it's 10 years old. This is an esport, not a normal videogame. You need to take into account all the stuffs you'll consider practicing a sport. You can't just play and expect to have fun whatsoever. Of course you can still have fun and play the game for fun, but you need to change your mindset and think like it was volleyball or basketball.
Skeith24 (EUW)
: Toxic junglers
Coz everyone flames jungler, they are breaking bad.
Zounatic (EUW)
: I suck at Ranked.
Did you try to use some sources like guides, or vids from streamers? Not all are good but you can ask in the forum for advices regarding the champs or roles you want to play.
: The people who downvote the post are the ones who get manipulated into buying bad skins at the cost of having events removed
People who downvote don't like your kind of attitude. Your reasons to stop playing are just yours, you're just trying to have confirmations from the community. Now you know what people thinks about your opinions, no bullshits like "omg people get manipulated" stuffs.
: Roast me
Ok. {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
: Noone cares, but I'm quitting
Gold, master or iron it's the same.
: so when is Teamfight tactics going to end.
I actually don't care about TFT or URF, but URF keeps a lot of trolls away from the actual game, and as a bonus they stop whining on the forum so I am all for URF being permanent.
ShacoOrTaco (EUNE)
: {{item:3139}} {{item:3814}}
You can't still all in him with his passive, and your power spyke is gone forever. Not that you can't lose the lane, but opponent needs to be a lot more good than you.
Pault97 (EUW)
: I need a champ to counter assassins
: I cant get into my account
Contact the support, don't put credentials here. And never go in site that ask you for that.
MISSIO (EUW)
: funny you say "create a new account" you know how long it takes to lvlup 1 account cuz the new system before you could do it in 3 days now it take 2 weeks or more if you no life it. like is this kindergarten people cant handle words nowadays did all of you become B***** in this gen cuz that's just sad i can tell you havent experienced the real toxicity in this game it can always be worse but getting soemone banned cuz cant handle it or press the MUTE button is ridiculous {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Sorry I am not sure if I understood all right, your comment is a bit of a mess. I am not a native eng speaker myself, but god... By the way, wtf are you saying? You asked, I answered. You want me to lie? No, of course. Let's repeat for the less smart people. 1. You can say what you want? Yes. 2. There can be consequences? Yes. 3. You will be unbanned? Nope. 4. You can create another account? Yes. Stop being so childish for a game. It's just a game. You act though but then come here and cry because someone don't let you play a videogame. 2000 kids problems {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
MISSIO (EUW)
: this boring ass game could be better if people can say what they want i mean we have freedom of speech no?
Absolutely, like in real life. Sometimes you get consequences. Nothing important, it's just a game, create another account.
: > [{quoted}](name=Khail the Crow,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NIXwAizM,comment-id=00000000000000000003,timestamp=2019-09-02T17:33:13.203+0000) > > You said "we" and now the real community that you called into this argument is replying to you. > > P.S. The fact you're losing is not a proof that MM need to be fixed. u think most of the community use the boards?
Of course not, so I guess you talked face to face with 90% of the community and was elected their President. Just correct that "we" with "I" and all it's fine.
: > [{quoted}](name=HIVSuperposition,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NIXwAizM,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T16:25:43.191+0000) > > Ok, let us try this again. > > Could you point out to me which part of matchmaking is currently not working? Why do I need to explain it too you??? are you the one who going to fix it? This is my feedback to Riot. You dont have to agree with it or like it
You said "we" and now the real community that you called into this argument is replying to you. P.S. The fact you're losing is not a proof that MM need to be fixed.
: Why i dont play league anymore (change my mind?)
Nah, it's fine. Don't wanna change it.
: yeah riot cares about you LMAO... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Turd. They spend a ton of effort to keep the community engaged, your frustrations are not "the community". They obviously don't care about a single player, I wouldn't, too. But they are far more friendly towards the community than other companies. I get that you have an high consideration about your feelings, but you speak only for yourself. If some other player will come here to upvote you maybe you'll speak for 1, 3 or 5 players. At best.
: Riot doesnt care about us anymore...
Speak for yourself, not "us".
Kravixman (EUNE)
: Its a hint... Riot probably checked your browsing history... and after seeing hundred of Hundred "Furry Hentai" decided to award you for such dedication. *PS. No, didn't get any capsule*
I hope not, I don't want the weirdest capsule ever {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Spearki (EUW)
: UNjustified baan riot won't remove it!!!!!!
This time is legit, imma vote up this.
realKano23 (EUNE)
: Hextech chests are a PRIVILEGE
I don't think that privilege is the right word. Imma hit a dictionary. But still Riot doesn't have to give out free stuffs.
Darkfox02 (EUW)
: Unban request
https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/uOT9sb3p-friendly-reminder-that-the-boards-cant-lift-your-ban
: unbalanced champions
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Why are ADCs called "ADC" if they are building Critical Strike rather than AD?
: Can I get unbanned ?
Sorry but there's zero chances you'll be unbanned. It was super deserved and everything you said to lift the ban actually makes the situation even worse lol.
: Can you object Riot punishment?
No, you can't object it. Asking for report is considered a toxic behaviour, but there's a positive note on that. You actually don't need to ask for reports. If someone is toxic you just need to report once (9x doesn't mean he will get a punishment if not deserved).
wQApril (EUW)
: Why ban toxic players
Because elitism, and we're elite so no more toxic ppl.
oboy4life (EUW)
: So I got perma banned
: Garen Weak in Pro play. Buffs next patch?
I'd prefer to don't have champs that exists only for lower elos and newbies. I don't think they could buff Garen even more, a small rework would be better.
: If he moved from the base and went afk in a lane it will still register as an afk due to inactivity (you have to be not moving for 2 minutes or so).
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EYdwlmQ8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T15:26:03.034+0000) > > If he moved from the base and went afk in a lane it will still register as an afk due to inactivity (you have to be not moving for 2 minutes or so). WOA tnks.
: Lost LP because game said I was afk while in truth I was trying to get first kill while steath
: i cant ban him when riven exists
> [{quoted}](name=TheUnkownWarLord,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=u74z4L2B,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T11:41:43.724+0000) > > i cant ban him when riven exists Play Riven, then. Free elo.
: %%%%ing cancer game...
: it is not any fun to play, requires no skill at all
> [{quoted}](name=TheUnkownWarLord,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=u74z4L2B,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-01T21:02:55.367+0000) > > it is not any fun to play, requires no skill at all Then ban him. Even if his winrate is under 50%, it's banned less than 1.5%. You can be the one that change the trend!
: please just remove gangplank
Play it for free elo, then.
: how is that the same? High elo is where the good players are at. and im way better at jugding who is good, than you are.
> [{quoted}](name=One Dunk Man,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=B3YkIro7,comment-id=0000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-01T10:21:20.309+0000) > > how is that the same? > > High elo is where the good players are at. > > and im way better at jugding who is good, than you are. It's the same. High, by definition, it's related ti average level. You can call It higher, super high, highest, "where really good players are", whatever. Dia is high by definition.
Morlek (EUW)
: i want to give one big thx in Riot
Mute, report, profit. That's the only thing you can do. Unfortunately Riot can't check every player personal life and judge by that.
: What is wrong with matchmaking ?? I'm flabergasted to be honest!
: no it doesnt
> [{quoted}](name=One Dunk Man,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=B3YkIro7,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T09:39:47.587+0000) > > no it doesnt Imma make an example since few people know how statistics works. Let's assume you are 1.90, and you talk with someone that is 1.77. You are talking about a guy that is 1.92. You say he is not very tall, but your average friend (litterally the EU average height) says he is. Then you tell but it's not that tall, coz professional basketball players bla bla. Who's right? Your average friend.
Show more

Khail the Crow

Level 238 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion