: There's also gonna be two new tiers if I understood right. Plastic, wood or styrofoam tier anyone? ;) Kappa
> [{quoted}](name=RewardWanted,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Zbm7tWsx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-25T18:09:07.973+0000) > > There's also gonna be two new tiers if I understood right. > Plastic, wood or styrofoam tier anyone? ;) > Kappa LUL haha, Im pretty sure the new rank will be between bronze and silver, and platinum and diamond. Bronze will always be the true abyss in this game
Rioter Comments
adis (EUW)
: Tryndamere Ult Bug
I saw that bug as well on a best of league compilation I believe it was a channel called fun of legends and it happened to a streamer that plays a lot of tryndamere. Also, I don't remember to which champion he died while in ult but i am positive it wasn't ryze
Rioter Comments
: Permanently banned accounts (Possible solution)
I do believe that people deserve a second chance when they make a mistake, and this is not just for League but for life in general. However, you should only get 1 second chance, and for League this second chance is the 14 days ban. You clearly get warned after your suspension that any other toxic behavior will cost you a perma ban. I myself got banned 2 years ago for 14 days, I realized that I made a mistake, and the threat of a perma ban scared me. I didnt want to loose my account because of the amount of time, money and effort I have spent on. Since then I never said something toxic in a chat again, not only in League but also in Paladins, Batlerite, and every other online video game that I or would play. At the end this 14 day ban was a lesson for me. If you are not able to learn from a 14 days ban, then you will not be able to reform any time soon. If you think about it, flaming someone gives you nothing. If you flame someone because he plays bad, he will play even worst because on one hand you are putting pressure on him and on the other hand you give him a reason to play bad. He wont try to play better because someone is flaming him in the chat. If you answer to someone flaming you, you are just giving him attention, and this is just what he wants. He wants you to argue with him, but you get nothing from that. People flame because they are behind a screen and they dont realize it. But if you think this way it makes you understand why flaming is bad: Imagine that League is not an online game but an IRL game like football. Would you insult your partners if you were playing a football game? No you wouldn't right. I have never seen someone insulting a dude that just missed a freekick because in real life there is something called respect. And this should also be the case on the rift. I am not trying to give you a lesson or anything like that, I dont have that pretention, I am just giving you some advices on how to ignore those people that are toxic towards you, and I hope you wont take my comment negatively.
muler25 (EUW)
: ZED NIGHTBRINGER fan art skin
How do you expect criticism on such good work, that's impressive. Keep up the good work{{champion:238}} "the unseen blade is the deadliest"
Növa (EUNE)
: Is League dying?
Gbay says that Fortnite is taking away the league players, that is just false. Every one is playing Fortnite right now because its the hype of the moment. I do play Fortnite myself, but that doesnt mean I dont play League as well. I basically play like 12 hours of league a week and only 3 hours of Fortnite. You can not compare both games because they simply dont fulfill the same role, they are not similar. Its not a battle like Dota vs League, where players have to chose a side. It is like comparing Movies and Series, you can enjoy both at the same time. Also I do not think that Fornite is gonna last long, I give it 2 years max before its gone. People are already starting to get bored of, especially the really good players complaining about Epic, wanting to make the game more noob friendly with those new rockets, and this new sort of building,.. The real strenght of league is not solo Q. It is competitive play. League of legends is the most watched esports game. I mean just look at the hype around events, last eu lcs final averaged like 300 000 people watching the stream live, without talking about all the fans that went or assisted IRL in copenhagen. No other esports game has reached that level of competitvness. And Fornite certainly wont. I honestly can not imagine how league could die in the next years. If World of Warcraft lasted 10 Years (being popular) and 14 years almost if you make the total, League could last twice as much. So I probably think that the game has a decade to live. Anyways whatever happens, I can be sure of something, I would play this game until its very end, or when they will shutdown their servers forever.
noob infant (EUNE)
: first win of the day gets availible at lvl 15. you will need 8256 xp to get there. 2 bot games should give arond 250 xp, so it will take 33 days to get there. afterwards you need 32 304 xp for lvl 30 and with first win of the day it should take another 46 days for a total of 79 days
> [{quoted}](name=noob infant,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=i29VplAH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-16T18:29:35.670+0000) > > first win of the day gets availible at lvl 15. you will need 8256 xp to get there. 2 bot games should give arond 250 xp, so it will take 33 days to get there. afterwards you need 32 304 xp for lvl 30 and with first win of the day it should take another 46 days for a total of 79 days thanks !
Rioter Comments
Ler da Rim (EUNE)
: [Suggestion] Master Yi's Rework
I was playing Yi few days ago and I realized how ugly his base skin was, and I thought that he should get reworked. But I was only thinking about the visual aspect. I think that he could be reworked but its definitely not a priority, other champions like {{champion:32}}{{champion:20}} {{champion:266}} feels way more outdated. For Yi I honnestly think that he fulfill his "role". He is the kind of champion that you want to pick when you start playing the game, to learn how to jungle, kind of like a more offensive Warwick,basically a champ for beginners, but not only as he can be played till Platinum and still be efficient. Also I know some Yi main, and you probably know Cowsep, that managed to get Diamond on the KR server just by playing Yi, or Rat IRL abusing him to climb and boost accounts to Master. So that probably means he can be viable in higher elo, you just need to change your playstyle. As mentioned by Cowsep, the way you play Yi in Gold and Diamond is different, in Diamond you want to split push, put presssure, and then come and clean up the mess after a teamfight. You did a really good job for your rework, the abilities make sens, but I am scared that he becomes a bit too skilled for the average players. I think Riot is releasing more champions that takes more time to master and even the reworks feel harder to play (like the new irelia) which is in theory good. But we also need a few champions in the game for begginers, champions like Annie, Warwick, Yi, ... Also your kit seem a bit overpowered, since you give him everything: True dammage, 3 abilities to dodge spells, Move speed, healing. His W seem like Fiora's W, and I think it would be too strong. This is just my personal opinion on the topic, you did a good job anyway, taking time to write this and rethink all his abilities so wp to you. Khou3azrine {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
vladiq (EUW)
: YASSUO Found INTeresting Bronze Player with 3% WINRATE...
Must be a smurf, trying to do some sort of challenge to have the lowest winrate in league. His match history is full of remake, which means he probably afk at the begining of each game
: How is everyone today?
I was thinking of making a Challenge: -Play a champion randomly -Play every champion from A to Z. That is my weekend plan :) Hope everyone enjoy their weekend
: Free skins weekend suggestion.
Skins are a large source of Riot's income, why would they want to make such thing. I mean if you want to have access to all skins to test them or W/e you can always create a PBE account. Few years ago, the only way of getting skins was by purchasing RP, back then there was no "free hextech loot" or "events" that gives you capsules with skins shard. You can nowadays, never buy RP and still own a few skin on your account. If they do this weekend free thingy, people wont buy skins anymore, they will just wait the weekend to play with the skins.
: https://i.imgflip.com/y585e.jpg PS: it should be overestimate but meh, memes.
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4tw32GQs,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-10T09:38:29.655+0000) > > https://i.imgflip.com/y585e.jpg > PS: it should be overestimate but meh, memes. oups mb, here it is just for you : https://prnt.sc/j3aue7 and for the dmg ;) : https://prnt.sc/j3av6k
Get Juk3d (EUNE)
: so this is how I build kalista
xD you think this is a troll build ? I think it make sense. This is how a troll build (that use to work, when urgot was this fat champ never played) looks like : https://prnt.sc/j3aue7 (dont judge me pls, this build couldve been more optimal, (BT and Death dance at the same time, mehh) XD It was like 2 years ago, when I was just starting to play LoL)
: Im Perma banned from like 2 years
Perma ban means Permanent ban, so it means that you can not have your account back. Only way is to create a new one and level it up (which doesnt take that much time now)
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Khou3azrine ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jLVYAHp6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-09T09:02:54.434+0000) > > Do you watch LCS and the professional scene? > In almost every game, both teams that are playing have between 2 and 3 tanks : Top, Jungle and Support. > I rarely see Dmg junglers, like Khazix or Nidalee, it is most of the time {{champion:113}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:72}}, supports such as {{champion:201}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:223}} and toplaners are always {{champion:14}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:27}}. So overall it is a Tank meta Not really. Ranged supports are as common as tank supporrs. There are often early game fighters like Olaf and Trundle in jungle. Swain ,GP, Camille are often picked top and AP champs dominate mid. Its very diverse meta.
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jLVYAHp6,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-04-09T09:40:01.611+0000) > > Not really. Ranged supports are as common as tank supporrs. There are often early game fighters like Olaf and Trundle in jungle. Swain ,GP, Camille are often picked top and AP champs dominate mid. Its very diverse meta. Trundle pick is basically to counter Tanks. Swain is really strong right now, and everybody noticed that, so he was banned during all games for both finals yesterday. Camille and GP are picked, but I just wanted to say that most of the time its tank vs tank toplane. And for my answer regarding the meta in solo Q, I answered to @Antenora. You can see below.
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Khou3azrine ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jLVYAHp6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-04-09T09:02:54.434+0000) > > Do you watch LCS and the professional scene? > In almost every game, both teams that are playing have between 2 and 3 tanks : Top, Jungle and Support. > I rarely see Dmg junglers, like Khazix or Nidalee, it is most of the time {{champion:113}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:72}}, supports such as {{champion:201}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:223}} and toplaners are always {{champion:14}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:27}}. So overall it is a Tank meta LCS Meta is completely different to Solo Queue. Solo Queue sees Kha'zix, Rengar, Zed etc. Just because Tanks dominate pro play doesn't mean Solo Queue is a tank meta. I love seeing Tanks in Solo Queue. I play {{champion:145}} {{champion:67}}. Tanks are punching bags. It's definitely not a Tank Meta in Low ELO. High ELO I can't say for sure.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jLVYAHp6,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2018-04-09T10:56:14.873+0000) > > LCS Meta is completely different to Solo Queue. > > > Solo Queue sees Kha'zix, Rengar, Zed etc. > > Just because Tanks dominate pro play doesn't mean Solo Queue is a tank meta. > > > I love seeing Tanks in Solo Queue. > > I play {{champion:145}} {{champion:67}}. > > Tanks are punching bags. > > > It's definitely not a Tank Meta in Low ELO. High ELO I can't say for sure. Meta doesn't really exist in low elo, at least according to many high elo players. You can pick whatever you want if you are good at it you will win. Some people reached diamond by playing soraka top ad Also pro players dont seem to care that much about the meta in solo Q, Caps for instance play a lot of off meta picks in solo Q to try I guess like AP varus mid, etc. And in scrims they actually practice meta champions. I dont really know, but for me when he was speaking about the meta it was more about competitive plays (not only on a pro level but also amateur. Like I have a "team" with some friends and we play in flex or clash tournaments we actually pick often 2-3 tanks. And then a caitlyn, velkoz or ziggs to siege enemy team easily. But yeah I guess if we talk about solo Q, it doesnt really matter, however you can still say it is very tank oriented meta because tanks are so effective currently. You can deal a lot of dammage with tanks like Sion, Maokai, .. and those champ have a pretty good Wr.
Rioter Comments
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: I don't think it's fair to call it tank meta just because tanks are viable.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jLVYAHp6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-09T08:36:06.464+0000) > > I don't think it's fair to call it tank meta just because tanks are viable. Do you watch LCS and the professional scene? In almost every game, both teams that are playing have between 2 and 3 tanks : Top, Jungle and Support. I rarely see Dmg junglers, like Khazix or Nidalee, it is most of the time {{champion:113}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:72}}, supports such as {{champion:201}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:223}} and toplaners are always {{champion:14}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:27}}. So overall it is a Tank meta
: Aatrox rework release date?
Akali will probably be reworked next, then might come Aatrox's rework. Considering Irelia's rework was just released on that patch we will have to wait at least 2-3 months to see the next rework, and 2-3 other months for Aatrox rework. So it might be by the end of the season. It is just me supposing, it could be in 2 months as well, but it seem logical that it will go this way.
Rioter Comments
: I really disliked Bwipo's interview attitude though, comes in for the injured sOAZ, gets the Dyrus treatment for the first two games in the series and then says yeah I'm the best top in EU clearly better than Wunder. Yeah sure mate. I mean he played really good for a substitute and his Sion knockups were awesome in teamfights but he has clearly some flaws in his play still. I'd compare him to CG Solo in NA, not a bad player for sure but does Solo come out and say I'm better than Huni? I hate this overconfident trash talking with nothing to back it up. Look at Caps, he's one of the best mid laners in Europe for a while now, he can do that. With Bwipo it just feels so awkward, a rookie who played average at best trash talking like he clapped Wunder like Caps did with Perkz, please, he did not. Loved Rekkles after the match. He is all everyone talks about, like Caps and Broxah get asked in the stage interview after they just won the title how it felt to get carried by Rekkles basically, what's that question, srsly? And Rekkles doesn't do the whole yeah I'm the best player in Europe by far blabla, he waits for his team to lift the trophy together with him, then doesn't lift it alone as the first one but lets Broxah do it, in the Lounge interview with Sjokz he praises his team for setting him up all the time, he didn't do that much himself etc. He could've said yeah with Zven gone to NA there's just no real ADC in the league besides him or whatever. No, he stays humble. Like a Korean player would. That's true greatness. I hope should Bwipo get to play at MSI (if sOAZ doesn't recover in time that is) he'll get smashed by Khan, Impact, Ssumday or whoever plays toplane in China like Flame horizon and three solo kills or something. Come down to earth, kid.
> [{quoted}](name=C4rolijn91,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=70XTOXqm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-08T19:16:42.414+0000) > > I really disliked Bwipo's interview attitude though, comes in for the injured sOAZ, gets the Dyrus treatment for the first two games in the series and then says yeah I'm the best top in EU clearly better than Wunder. > > Yeah sure mate. > > I mean he played really good for a substitute and his Sion knockups were awesome in teamfights but he has clearly some flaws in his play still. I'd compare him to CG Solo in NA, not a bad player for sure but does Solo come out and say I'm better than Huni? > > I hate this overconfident trash talking with nothing to back it up. Look at Caps, he's one of the best mid laners in Europe for a while now, he can do that. With Bwipo it just feels so awkward, a rookie who played average at best trash talking like he clapped Wunder like Caps did with Perkz, please, he did not. > > Loved Rekkles after the match. He is all everyone talks about, like Caps and Broxah get asked in the stage interview after they just won the title how it felt to get carried by Rekkles basically, what's that question, srsly? And Rekkles doesn't do the whole yeah I'm the best player in Europe by far blabla, he waits for his team to lift the trophy together with him, then doesn't lift it alone as the first one but lets Broxah do it, in the Lounge interview with Sjokz he praises his team for setting him up all the time, he didn't do that much himself etc. > > He could've said yeah with Zven gone to NA there's just no real ADC in the league besides him or whatever. No, he stays humble. Like a Korean player would. That's true greatness. > > I hope should Bwipo get to play at MSI (if sOAZ doesn't recover in time that is) he'll get smashed by Khan, Impact, Ssumday or whoever plays toplane in China like Flame horizon and three solo kills or something. > > Come down to earth, kid. I dont think that Bwipo's answer was meant to be provocative, dont be that sensitive. It was just banter, and you can clearly see on the interview that he is smiling while saying it. In all sports it is always good to have someone that sound cocky, just for the fun and the competitve aspect. Not everyone can stay humble. Also this guy came out of nowhere, so much pressure on his shoulder, can you imagine having to replace a Veteran player like Soaz who is If im not mistaken the oldest player still playing in EU LCS, for the semi final, and final. Nobody knew him few months ago and now he just won his first title with Fnatic. Rekkles and Caps stayed humble because they are not rookies, they are experienced players and need to be the "wise man" in the team. But that Bwipo, let this kid have a bit of fun and enjoy the tittle.
: want to try ahri jungle but...
Take 3 potions instead of reffilable. Start bot side to get a better leash, and let your support tank 1 hit or 2 if he is a Braum for instance. Try to do scutlle crab, to regen some hp, gain some gold + xp and get vision, I always do it level 3 or smth when I play an off meta jungler. Other thing that you can do is buying hunters potion at your first back to help you not loosing so much HP in your jungle. Also Kite camps
: Im a velkoz otp to i hear you man vel koz needs a new skin! and tbh he only has 2 skins i dont class Definitely not vel koz as a skin i never use it
> [{quoted}](name=YourNumber1Fan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ANYqu5uc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-07T12:40:01.097+0000) > > Im a velkoz otp to i hear you man vel koz needs a new skin! and tbh he only has 2 skins i dont class Definitely not vel koz as a skin > i never use it The normal skin is better than Definetly not Vel'koz this skin is a joke.
: OK, suggest an idea. Something that works for Vel in regards to particles and visuals and makes sense on him.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ANYqu5uc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-07T12:57:06.304+0000) > > OK, suggest an idea. Something that works for Vel in regards to particles and visuals and makes sense on him. Cosmic reaver Vel'koz Battle boss/ Final Boss Vel'koz Deepsea Vel'koz Death blossom Vel'koz Darkstar Vel'koz Plenty of other ideas, and im sure Riot designers can be creative, I mean they did a "Birdio" skin
Rioter Comments
: 1. (control-)wards don't reveal invisible nor ~~camouflaged~~ champs 2. how do you think Riot should balance around the lack of skill/knowledge of weaker players? Why would you balance a champ based on someone who does not know how to play (against) it? Edit: actually I am wrong there, I thought it only made them visible on screen like shaco vanish but after looking at videos the icons on map appear, too. Sorry my bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Il Sten lI,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=q6Ak6ipy,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-07T08:15:57.546+0000) > > 1. (control-)wards don't reveal invisible nor camouflaged champs > 2. how do you think Riot should balance around the lack of skill/knowledge of weaker players? Why would you balance a champ based on someone who does not know how to play (against) it? That's why I said the game should be somehow balanced for everyone. Not only for challengers, not only for newbies. For instance Lux got buffed again, when she is one of the most consistent champion in low elo solo Q. Only reason to that buff could be to potentially see her in high elo games or even LCS. But that kinda punish the majority of players since Lux was already a good pick and could now be an OP pick. Same for tracker's knife that got removed from the game because of competitve play. How do you keep a good vision for your team when you are a low elo jungler and can't rely on your support to put vision. Well now you need to buy 3 control wards every back, and you can only ward one place, so let's say you only put a control ward on your red, how do you keep your top jungle safe? Some picks are really good in low elo and trash in high elo, and the opposite- It's fine there is no need to have all champions viable at all elos. This is how you can balance the game, by not only looking winrates of champions above Diamond but also consider lower elos. That is just my opininion once again i am not saying that I am right or wrong, just exposing my views on the topic (Overall I think Riot is doing a decent work, just sometimes some pick are way too strong, and some buffs are unnecesary)
: > [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=q6Ak6ipy,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-04-06T10:49:32.980+0000) > > Doesn't matter if I'm bronze, silver or rank 1 challenger. I find her extremely toxic and unfun to play against. > > Whats toxic about her is - > > Free sustain > 3 gap closers on a extremely low cooldown > Smash her 1-5 ? level 6 = you lose. > Spikes way too hard at 1 item {{item:3146}} (That's probably a gunblade related issue as Katarina is bullshit with Gunblade too) IT DOES actually matter about ranking, you may find her unfun to play against, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have any counters. Lulu, Janna, Garen, TEEMO, Syndra, Katarina, Diana. And try to play her without gunblade, hint you can't really do so properly. It's the Gunblade that is the problem, NOT Akali.
> [{quoted}](name=Kuro Nekoshi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=q6Ak6ipy,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-06T11:20:14.680+0000) > > IT DOES actually matter about ranking, you may find her unfun to play against, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have any counters. > > Lulu, Janna, Garen, TEEMO, Syndra, Katarina, Diana. > > And try to play her without gunblade, hint you can't really do so properly. > > It's the Gunblade that is the problem, NOT Akali. The rank does matter because most of the people that play this game, actually more than half of them are people who are in Bronze, Silver and Gold, without mentioning all the people that are unranked. Most of people will never reach diamond or higher elo. If we talk about balancing the game, it should be balanced for everyone, if Riot only think about challenger players of LCS pros, they loose the average player that launch every day his little game in Silver 4. Yes all champions can be countered, but why some champions are perma banned in low elo. Quick exemple : Zed, I do agree that he is a super hard champion to master. Same for Yasuo, Katarina, etc But he is still broken against average people. When every high elo Zed player was complaining about Zed being in the worst spot at the begining of the season, you could still pick him in low elo and shit on everyone. Even my self, I almost never play Zed, Not very good mechanicaly but still I can pick Zed, hope to get a kill and just 1v9 the game without knowing what the hell I am doing. Yes I also played Katarina, pressed buttons as fast as i could, and got a pentakill. If you ask me what I did, I couldnt answer. My point is: some champions are so difficult to play against in low elo because they can punish so hard. Lets be honest, imagine you are laning vs an Orianna, you walk up to take one CS and notice it was a mistake, she can not one shot you at level 2. And even if you give her a kill, you will still be almost even with her, just need to watch out and you can comeback in the game. Now same story with Zed, you walk up level 3 for a Cs you get one shot, and then he snowball, and will kill you back so easily when you gets on lane again. This is why Riot should take into account the opinion of the people that play this game, not just the elite, not just the few Challengers or Masters. One time I picked Akali for the first time, I didnt know anything except the spells of the champ obviously, level 6 I was vs a Xerath, I pressed some buttons and killed him. It happened many times. Now let's say I picked Vel'koz mid, and the guy who picked Akali was last pick, so no counter champion. How do you deal with her? You can't even put a pink ward on her W to see her, which is imo stupid because its just means that there is no counterplay to that spell. Even evelynn and shaco can be revealed by Pinks why not Akali?
: Why is Kai'sa in the jungle?
Kai'sa has a decent jungle clear because of her passive (Plasma), her W also add 1 or 2 stack, can't remember, also her E gives you attack speed. Most difficult part with any off role jungler is the first and second jungle clear. Let's say you pick Vayne jungle, you are going to struggle in your first clear, you will need a very good leash, prob start red buff. You dont have any spell that put a lot of dammage on monster, whereas Kai'sa has her Q, same for ezreal. And you will take more dammage because it will be harder to kite (maybe not with Vayne because you have your Q ) With Kai'sa/ Ezreal you have your E. Also for ganking, Kai'sa can be good as her E gives her a pretty good move speed buff, and you can use her ult as a gap closer and gank from the river if you hit your W. Champion that have a CC spell also add a stack of plasma which makes it op to gank a lane with a Swain for instance. Also when you get your upgrade on E, you have this second of invisibility that can surprise enemies (even if you will most likely get the upgrade after laning phase.) Also if you get invaded, which we will prob happen if you play an adc jungle it is easier to escape or even take the 1v1 depending on which champ the enemy jungler is playing (if its khazix just gtfo of the fight) with Kaisa or ezreal because of their E. If you play Jinx jungle you have no escape except your flash, and any jungler can kill you ez in the early levels. Finally Kai'sa got buffed in the patch before the current one, and is pretty op. Something like Jinx isn't even that good when played botlane so how do you except the champ to be good off role. I played Kaisa jungle a few games and it went well, I tried Jinx Jungle and it was just useless. There must be a reason for that, (reasons that I just stated in this comment) This is just my personal opinion, and I might be wrong on certain points.
Rioter Comments
Shawue (EUNE)
: Stuck in bronze
Why do you play Katarina in Bronze. Play something else, something that is not zed yasuo, riven or those kind of champ and you will climb
Rioter Comments
: Look, you clearly broke the rules in that game, you just admitted it! You agreed on following the rules, but you broke that promise, so you get punished. Just because others broke them first, doesn't mean you can do the same. --- This isn't Riot's fault, you had full control over what you were doing, didn't you?
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Oz0fE9BB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-30T12:55:14.759+0000) > > Look, you clearly broke the rules in that game, you just admitted it! > You agreed on following the rules, but you broke that promise, so you get punished. > > Just because others broke them first, doesn't mean you can do the same. > > --- > This isn't Riot's fault, you had full control over what you were doing, didn't you? It is a bit sad that the Riot volunteers only answer to those type of troll post. I mean there is nothing to explain to this guy he is completely lost. I wish you guys spent a little more time to answer to the interesting posts on this forum. (Nothing personal btw, just a suggestion) Have a nice day
: You assume people read patch notes lol xD
> [{quoted}](name=Korean Fanb0y,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZERTxT8O,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-03-29T15:12:00.956+0000) > > You assume people read patch notes lol xD Lol well some people like me do, if you play a lot the game, you should at least have a quick look at it or the video for those who are lazy to read.
HolDTheDo0R (EUNE)
: Goodbye League!
I had a similar situation last year. I got banned for 14 days because of one single game where I just flammed hard. It was my only time in 2 years of playing this game that I flamed someone. You know those really bad day that you sometimes have, everything goes wrong from the moment you wake up to when you go to university, and come back home. This wasn't my day. When I finally arrived I launched my favorite game, hoping to play a bit and change my mind, doing at least one good and relaxing thing in my day to evacuate all the stress and problems I had. Unfortunately, I got unlucky and got trolled the first time in my promo, and then the second time in my other promo game. My Riven toplane insulted me so hard because I missed a veigar E that couldve saved her. I just lost control over my self at this moment, and started to reply to her, I flamed her because of what she said and also because of all that stress that I had. After the game I received an instant feedback report message that said that the Riven was banned, then few second later I also received my 14 days ban. I was so sad because it was my first time ever, I didnt get any warning or chat restrict. I was mad and decided to not play League anymore but the morning after I realized that it was a bit my fault, (Im saying a bit because it was just a combination of multiple factors accumulated throughout the day that got me to this point) I read the chat log again, and took the ban as a break from League. Although my flame towards the Riven was imo justified I realized that by flaming Riven I also created a toxic environment for the other people who where in the game, and didnt ask for that, or do anything to deserve it. When I got my account back, I even tryed to disable chat from league and started watching videos of tutorial about how to do it. But I realized that I could control my self without having to do that. I think everybody make mistakes, that's why the first ban is 14 days and not a perma. The important thing is to understand your mistake and not reproduce it. Now you can flame me as much as you want in game, troll me, int me, I will just mute you and focus on my self. Eventually ill take my tennis ball and squeeze it really hard and that helps a lot when you are already pissed off. Also I dont play when I am having a bad day or if I am in a bad mood, because chances of getting a game that goes wrong a pretty high so I will just play a game like GTA, or something that doesnt involve anyone else than me vs AI. I got last season among the most honnorable players, was one of the first that had honor level 5, and got the two skins : Grey WW and Medieval twitch for staying cool in my games. This season I unlocked yesterday Honor level 3 checkpoint 3. No matter how angry you are, there is always a way out. Hope you will come back to the game one day, enjoy your break from league, maybe its a good opportunity for you to do something else, idk sport, or hangout with people or simply start playing another game before your return to the rift. PEACE Khou3azrine
Alex238 (EUW)
: Where is one for all
"Get silly this season by playing the same champ as your teammates in this wacky and accelerated twist on Summoner's Rift. One For All springs back into action from 3/30/18 at 8:00 AM PT - 4/16/18 at 11:59 PM PT" You can find it on the patch notes, simply: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-86-notes#patch-one-for-all
tigertini (EUNE)
: Can i play on this PC ?
You need to go on this website with your computer and it will automatically check if your PC can handle LoL and with what configurations. https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/league-of-legends/10933 It also works for a lot of other video games, it is very useful to see which games your PC can run.
: So now i get leaver buster (5games 20min) whats next? ban???
Try to install league of legends repair tool, it is available on the offcial league of legends website. Launch it, and it will automatically detect if there are any problems. Maybe it will work, if not then only option is to contact the support by sending a ticket explaining your problem and with screenshots of error messages if possible.
: How to rank up?
I checked your OP.GG profile, and here what I can say about it. I would like to mention first that I am just a Silver/Gold player that just plays normals now, but I think my advices could help you. -First I think that you are playing a lot of champions, try to have 2 champions per role only and focus on them. For instance play only Xayah and Tristana, and you will notice that you will get better with those champion. You dont have to play all adc if you want to climb. Also Xayah is really strong atm and you can easily outplay people with her ult especially in low elo. Tristana is good because she is one if not the most safe adc thanks to her W. You can also take turrets really easily with her. Ashe is also a good option. -Dont play Lucian, you dont have a good winrate or KDA with him (seaon 7 and 8). Also he is not in the best spot right now, even with the buffs he got. Whenever you see that you have a negative winrate on a champion (20 games or more played), just dont play him, it means you dont know what you are doing. Dont play Kai'sa, she is not easy to play and require some knowledge about the game and vision, you will often be tempted to go in with your ult and will regret as soon as you get in the middle of a team fight and get one shot. -You die a lot, which means that you are probably playing too agressive or not looking around you in team fight, try to stay behind you frontline, and learn how to kite also learn to build according to the enemy team comp. You always go for {{item:3006}} when sometimes they have heavy CC comps or a lot of ad dammage. When you see lot of AD build {{item:3047}} and when a lot of CC {{item:3111}} . Also there are plenty of games where you dont upgrade your boots for some reason and stay with {{item:1001}} after 30 mins of game. -You always go press the attack when sometimes its better to go fleet footwork, try to look runes and build on probuild -{{item:3100}} on {{champion:145}} is awfull if you want some ap take {{item:3124}} -You never buy {{item:2055}}, it is very important and you must buy at least 3 of them per ward, yes even as an adc. It gives you vision -Upgrade your {{item:3361}} for {{item:3363}} when you get lvl 9, its really usefull, so you dont have to face check bushes anymore. -With Lucian it is better to go for {{item:3508}} or {{item:3153}} -Improve your farming by going in custom game or coop vs AI, try to last hit as good as you can and you will see an improvement after some time. CS is really important, 2 waves of minions > 1 Kill. Dont overextend or chase for kills play for objectives, try to end asap when you have a lead and your winning. Ping your team drakes and get vision on it. At this elo you can not expect the vision control from your support so try to do it yourself. If you want more advices add me on League. Peace
Pyrosen (EUW)
: Will consistently leaving queues punish me?
Well no only punishment is the waste of time
IceOFire (EUNE)
: Your personal favorite League of Legends Lore?
My favorite lore : {{champion:202}} Honorable mentions : {{champion:107}} {{champion:268}}
Rena (EUW)
: That's why I say "it's just a normal game".
I personnaly quit ranked games, so I only play normal games, and I give my best in normal games because I want to improve and have fun at the same time. I dont mind if someone pick an off meta champ or do a weird build as long as he is actually trying to win the game. I dont mind as long as he is in a solo Lane. The problem tho is when you play botlane and get a troll pick partner like a shaco support. This is not okay, because when you play adc/support you rely on your supp/adc and as you said in your post playing normal also helps to learn a role or a specific champion. Almost every time I play adc, and try to improve I get a troll support like Zed. I can not improve at ADC if I have basically no support, Zed dont have any CC, any peel, and can't build items to peel for me, so the guy that picked Zed is not trying to test something, he was just autofilled and dont want to supp. I actually like off meta picks support like Camille, trundle or Ezreal because I think they have a good potential botlane, but picking a Zed, or a Dr Mundo supp is simply useless, the guy will just feed your lane opponents, and make the game hard for you. Basically what I am trying to say is if you want to pick something "exotic" it should have a sens, you should know why you are doing that. We played once with 3 premades Singed- blitz botlane and a Volibearjungle and it worked because we had a plan and we sticked to it. Also what I dont like is people playing weird things, loosing their lanes, and that want to give up while the rest of the team is doing well because they realize their pick is bad and think that the game only matters if they do well. And if you try to reason them and you say "We can win this", they will reply its just a normal game, who care. Well a lot of people care, first no matter what queue, or game mode, or even game you are playing it is always more fun when you win. Second: a lot of people do care about normals because its the only think they play. Imo, if you want to try something really weird and know it probably wont work , just go normal blind pick, I personnaly take normal draft mode way more seriously than blind
Smerk (EUW)
: Well, you did everything correctly. Support will check your ticket 100%, but I'm almost sure I can tell you the result of it: "Thanks for telling us, we will do an investigation. Although for privacy reasons we can't tell you how it will go". I guess it is still worth giving it a try, but do as you want. And about your logging problem, try going to support site, log out, then log in again there. There is known bug that prevents your from creating tickets if you logged in somewhere else
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xLaVilFX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-26T20:25:24.455+0000) > > Well, you did everything correctly. Support will check your ticket 100%, but I'm almost sure I can tell you the result of it: > > "Thanks for telling us, we will do an investigation. Although for privacy reasons we can't tell you how it will go". I guess it is still worth giving it a try, but do as you want. > > And about your logging problem, try going to support site, log out, then log in again there. There is known bug that prevents your from creating tickets if you logged in somewhere else You were right, It didnt work when I was logged in so I had to disconnect first. My ticket was send succesfuly. I know they wont tell me if they ban him or give him any other sanction, but at least I am feeling better, I think it is more serious than reporting from the client directly. Thank's for answering
: People that steal your role
Update: I dont know what is happening but when I try to send a ticket to the support it doesnt work, it says that I must be logged in when I am already logged in. Ive been trying to do it for 10 minutes without any success. Its really a shame that it doesnt work when we need it, if any of you guys know how to fix that bug ?
Rioter Comments
Majordx (EUW)
: d1 +lel.majority of players are in silver gold..xDD.
> [{quoted}](name=Majordx,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=22N5oHgE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-24T21:56:25.917+0000) > > d1 +lel.majority of players are in silver gold..xDD. Yep But Riot doesn't give a shit about low elo, most of changes that are made in the game are because of competitive pro play, and high elo, like trackers knife being removed, only reason to that is LCS
akiseGP (EUW)
: what happend to lux R hitbox??? and where is its cooldown
Yes Lux's ult cooldown can be around 20 second late game with items that give cdr and runes Ultimate hat + Transcendence, they buffed her last season and reduced her cd on ult because she is garbage in high elo. Almost No one pick this champ in Diamond 1 and +. Yes it is annoying to be ulted by a lux and get one shotted if she makes the Q R combo or half health with just Q but this is how the champ is. You could also argue about Khazix that One shot with Q or Talon that has ult every 40 seconds, late game and can one shot any ADC, and thats even more frustrating because you cant see a Talon coming, jumping from a wall and being invisible, but you can dodge a Lux Ult. Every champ can be cancer in his own way, you just need to find how to counterplay it. Against Lux: build Maw of Malmortius or Banshee veil if you an ap champ, Buy magic resist boots, try to dodge her Ult, (easy to dodge btw if you didnt take the Q) or just ban her :)
: Ryze strats
TSM Bjergsen did a guide few days or week ago, There is a part in the video where he explain how to use Ryze ulti when you are in a team environement or in Solo Q. I recommend to check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg3jnlkNYco :)
: Summoner name for Vayne main plz
-Shauna Payne (Shauna being Vayne's first name in the Lore, and Payne have the same pronunciation as Pain. Vayne lategame is painfull, also a reference to one of her lines where she says "I release them from their pain") Most of the other names that I can thing off like "Impure fools" are already taken
Show more

Khou3azrine

Level 117 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion