Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Because I know she will how do u know I don't know ?
Burn for me (EUNE)
: There is one truth to climbing in all ranks, divisions and roles. There is also one method to realizing that truth. The very simple truth is: Do better than your counterpart. Playing a support? "beat" him in vision, peel, engage and objective security. Toplaner? Beat him in splitpushing, herald securing and good teleports. The very simple method: Play more games. Statistical variance is bound to converge in that the other 4 members of your team will equal in good and bad compared to the enemy team's 4 counterpart. All you can control is how well YOU perform only in comparison to the 5th enemy player - your counterpart. You can't control the game anymore. This isn't season 2 anymore. If you consistently outperform the one guy on their team that fills your role, you're bound to climb.
I win lane as fizz sometimes I roam but die cuz they're fed
Aparation (EUW)
: Watch LS' verbal sessions. The concepts in them will give a good attitude to your play and climbing.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
No calling report is good as that way she can't play again or have ban for being afk so stop being stubborn and thinking ur company's system is always correct u
xSkizooo (EUNE)
: Black Market
That's a good idea that way I can sell friends skins but they should add tax other wise they'll lose money
: Then start watching high elo streamers, and see what they are doing different.
: Get a higher ELO friend to watch you play, point out your mistakes, tell you in what ways to improve, then improve. That's how climbing works. No secret shortcut or magic formula for it.
But thanks for contributing
: Get a higher ELO friend to watch you play, point out your mistakes, tell you in what ways to improve, then improve. That's how climbing works. No secret shortcut or magic formula for it.
Don't have higher elo friends who play as most are busy and my friends are silver goldbronze unranked
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=KiLeRbOlT991,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PrZ38EM9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-29T16:10:20.233+0000) > > My problem with anniebot is the fact that he plays support whereas i play mid No, AnnieBot mostly plays mid/top. I think there's only been 1 time I've tuned into his stream where he was playing support.
Ok I'll watch then ty
: Look up AnnieBot on twitch. He's a diamond tier annie main, and would probably provide the best tips/advice. Also his voice is super soothing. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
My problem with anniebot is the fact that he plays support whereas i play mid
Rioter Comments
: From my own experience one tricking works best until around mid gold cuz from there on people will be less likely to just go into a game and be like 'I'll just play this champ' if you let them see your pick they'll pick something that allows them to deal with you more easily and they'll probably be pretty adept at doing that too compared to your current elo.
Can u give me a main because everyone I'm on lose streak i get frustrated and move to a diff champ
: It's all about playing, understanding your mistakes, then playing well. Winning more games than losing. That's how you climb.
Ok then I'll try pick up a izi champ
: Then if you were able to have the hindsight for this to happen, play teamfight oriented champs like maokai/malp and so on. Or you can just ignore the crying team, and do your thing. I split quite a lot, don't know how's in your ELO, I personally started from Gold 5 this season. I sometimes had teams that knew how to counter the split and engaged 5v4 while my team suicided into them, costing us the game, but most of the times enemy responded with at least 2 champs, creating a 3v4 for my team, dealing with the 2 enemies 1v2 easily, since I was splitting and was pretty far ahead. https://imgur.com/7fo7Ssi This is how my CS stats look, you can figure out the amount of splitting I do (not too much, but still a considerable amount)
I started silver 5 climbed to 2 stuck then dropped to 4
: Would prolly work. You just split, silver don't know how to counter that...should result in more wins than losses -> aka you'd climb.
But if i dothat my team flame me for not help them then they die n we lose
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: One-tricking is the fastest way to climb.
Really? I'll try then
Rioter Comments
: To Those That Spam EZ at The End of Winning a Game.
Seo Pen (EUW)
: Play less champions and roles. As you have 8.5 death average that either means you're super aggresive or getting caught too much so try to think of why you died when you died.
I've tried to think but it isn't hitting my mind and also I lose morale to play champion after lost streak but I'll main ahri
Rioter Comments
: Play more games, im serious :D Play that game, 4 games a day isnt enough its ranked not some casual have a good time mode. Yesterday i played 16 game got my fair share of losing streaks but some nice win streaks too. Get to know the game, read those patch notes, learn.
I'd like to do that but I need to revise for school so maximum 3 games a day
: > [{quoted}](name=KiLeRbOlT991,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9rmmiEM1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-17T18:32:17.188+0000) > > I show my gratitude however do you have any tips on gankinh as yi as sometimes I pull of bad ganks Pick a lane with CC and deny vision around it, and camp it to hell. If no lane really has CC to set you up, you have to either hope they over extend a lot and punish them for it (e.g, their bot is pushed to tower and you just saw their jungler top lane, go nuts), or just power farm until you hit your power spike then group for team fights. Take that with a grain of salt though, I'm not a jungler, just things I watch happen from my junglers. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Ok thanks I'll try that
: My advice would first of all to be focus on a smaller pool of champions until your comfortable. Looking through your history, other than Yi, you have a random smatter of all different types of champions, some that require higher skill caps, and as a result have lost them. You also have a high amount of deaths, even on your wins. It looks like a little bit of overconfidence, so I'd also start evaluating the times to start fights. One of the biggest changes that helped me climb (used to be bronze, now hover around mid-high plat), was learning the CD's of the flavour of the month picks, and being able to adjust fight expectations accordingly when they're on CD. That would be my 2 tid bits of advice.
I show my gratitude however do you have any tips on gankinh as yi as sometimes I pull of bad ganks
Rioter Comments
: People recommend annie, because then you can learn Macro instead of mechanical skill. And that will translate in to winning more game. So ye give it a go, farming with Annie is easy, she is straight forward champ, less room for a mistake.
Thanks but this is the problem I feel powerless when my other lanes are behind as Annie since I can't kill them pre 6 most of the time however as fizz I can shut them down most times but as Annie I can't seem to snowball hard I'm just even in lane
Bloopar (EUW)
: It doesn't matter who you play, winning or losing depends mostly on the team you get. Try not feeding and farming as much as you can, it will reduce the random factor a bit. Be patient and bear with defeats if you dont want to lose your account.
Lol I'm honor 0 chdckpoint 1 but that's from afk band XD also yasuo seems good at Cs since I always get the most cs when playing yasuo and I always win some then lose some and barely make any progress
Rioter Comments
: Err... isn't the whole point of being a one trick to play only the one champion you really enjoy?
Sorry my bad I meant main
Rioter Comments
: Exactly thats why i want Riot to handle it as a ban but so far nothing has been done ...
Well yes badly done by riot
: Best champion is the one you enjoy playing the most. There are people who onetricked urgot to challenger and Yasuo is okay, I guess. Playing one champion over and over is another thing you can try. When you play a ton on one champion, you'll learn how to deal with different situations and even champions who are considered counters. Also helps if you know the powerspikes and different build options of a champion, so when the game is not going too well, you still know what you need to do to come back. Like say, you know, if you're building these two more items, you can 1v5 enemy team and just have to stall til then, etc. As for people playing too safe. First thing, I guess you can try fighting them.. or learn to deny them of CS - basically, fight them any time they go for cs and keep them away from the creeps, while not drawing any unneeded creep aggro, but same time, don't push too hard, so enemy minions kill your minions and they never reach his turret, so he can't farm under turret either. Or, if you want to just git gud without putting too much effort in it. You can simply remember to try and fight when your side has more minions, since minions do damage as well. easiest way would be to let the enemy push the wave a little bit to your side and once a new wave gets there, kill all the enemy minions as fast as you can and then just go ham on the enemy so now its you + a whole fresh wave of minions vs him. Or, and that goes for any 'unfavorable lane' that you don't want to be in, be it a super safely playing scaling champ or someone lot stronger than you, who's just gonna get more fed, the longer the laning goes on. - just give up your tower. Best way is roam and try to take a tower in another lane as an exchange. Yes, you do lose yours but you are basically pushing the game from laning to mid game and roams and not really giving that scaling champion time to scale. he'll either stay and farm, giving your team a chance to play 5 v 4 and clean up the rest of the map or in a case of an opponent you don't want to lane against - you'll now get to fight them with your team. It's sort of a scuffed version of the lane swaps you see in LCS. Just remember to /mute all, coz your team is not gonna like you simply giving up your tower to come to their lane , taking their CS xd If you have teleport, you can always tele in when you see your jungler going for a gank on another lane.
THese tips will help a lot thanks
: yeh riot do something bout this, life threats shall not be tolerated, they should be treated as actual threats, like send his ip address to the police where he lives so he actually learns his lesson, life threats online shouldn't be taken lightly, it has actually happened that people followed thru fyi :|
Actually the police can’t do anything as he can deny it and say someone broke into his house so yeah unless there’s footage, police uninvolved
: If your team doesn't want to group or do whatever it is "you see as the best option", you should just ignore them and keep your fingers crossed they don't feed too hard before you kill the enemy nexus. Try to always look for objectives and spam ping them when ever you feel like there's something you could be taking. You only need kills to get gold, to be strong enough that the enemies couldn't stop you from killing their nexus. Or ..you know, keep them from stopping you from killing their nexus. If they aren't stopping you from killing their nexus, you don't need to kill them. On lower ranks, taking turrets can be so ridiculously easy, you don't even see it at first. but srsly, if the enemy team is all on one side of the map, chasing one member of your team, you don't have to run across the map to see him die and give them another kill, but instead, you can kill turrets on the other side. In short: Win your lane. If you can't, at least don't feed the enemy team and hope your other lanes win. After dying twice or so, you should seriously consider playing a lot safer. If you're playing a snowbally champion who relies on kills and you can't get kills in your lane, roam. If team doesn't want to group and you can't do much alone, follow the 'most useful' team mate.. least now you are by 2 try to keep some wards around the jungle. Especially in cases where your team doesn't want to group. You can just try and catch enemies when they're alone. If team doesn't want to group, splitpush. I see you play top, so splitpushing alone should get you to gold, where 'your team' will be a bit ..better. There are plenty of videos on youtube on how to abuse tryndamere and some other toplaners to splitpush and get to.. whatever high rank. Trynda just seems like one of the more disgusting ways to do it.. where you can just run in their base, ult and kill a turret while the whole enemy team is on you. 99% cases, giving one kill while taking a turret is worth.
Here’s one thing I Hate and I don’t no what to do. So ur against idk a scaling person who doesn’t fight so like a nasus or malpvife u can’t kill them because their too safe and you can’t dive them because you won’t win but the moment you roam or appear on another lane , they’ll push and take your tower in a few seconds and is yasuo good low elo
: Few tips from a support main: -Have 2 roles you're good at and one you're decent with. Have 3 champions for each role you're great with: one gets banned, and the other one may be hard countered. So for each lane, have a tankier and a DPS one, like, my favorite for botlane is Sona, Soraka and Alistar. If they ban Soraka I would play Sona but if they have champions that would melt me or hard counter me (Yasuo, Braum, Wukong) I would pick Alistar and just be a big tank. For toplane, I love Mundo, but sometimes I get a hard counter so I'd just pick Shen for ult plays or Fiora if we already have a tanky jungler and supp and need more DPS. -There are champions that don't require to be the playmaking hero, and can offer great utility and also damage. Lots of matchups are automatically won if you just farm up to lategame, Karthus, Maokai, Ornn, Tryndamere are good examples. Try to prefer them. Also, if you're playing ADC, you don't necessarily need to win lane super hard, especially in this "burst or get bursted" meta. Don't tilt. Let go of the first turret if you get 4 man ganked. Buy a hexdrinker/maw or a QSS/mercurial if you get oneshot. The point of ADC is to survive and deal as much damage as possible, not to be a gosu wannabe who 1v5's the whole enemy team. -Control your lane and minion wave. Don't recall with an even wave right after you got a double kill at bot, unless you're certain the enemy jungler/mid is coming for you. Push the wave into the enemy tower, and recall after. But unless all of them are dead (and possibly your support and/or jungler is there to push with you) don't even touch the turret. Push the wave into it so the enemy laner doesn't get any of the EXP and gold then recall and spend yours. Also, learn how to freeze and unfreeze waves. -EXP + staying alive > 3 minion worth of gold. This is especially true for tank toplaners. There will be lots of matchups where you get countered so hard with a melee champ that you can't even go near minions. Don't risk dying for 30-40 gold. Stay in EXP range and wait for the wave to get pushed into you, then last hit under turret. -Map awareness. You don't even need to ward a lot, but you must keep an eye on the enemies' portraits on your minimap. Mid is missing and the wave is in the middle of the lane? Stay just in EXP range for a few seconds, especially if you can't ward your tribush. You see the enemy midlaner pushing into tower then disappearing right after he and your midlaner both recalled for items? He's roaming, 100%. Infernal drake is up and the enemy jungler just tried to gank bot, failed to get a killed and now both him and the botlane went missing? They are doing dragon. My map awareness has greatly increased after playing a lot of Soraka, Shen and Karthus. You get free kills/assists just by glancing on the minimap every few seconds and it also saves your life. Play them in normals just for the sake of improving your map awareness. -Play objectives. You just killed the enemy mid and jungler at mid, but survived with a few hundred HP? Don't recall yet, push and damage the tower, unless they have something with a global damage ult like a Jinx, you're very unlikely to die, and you're perfectly fine to start recalling when the enemy midlaner respawns. Got a triple kill at bot? Take the tower or the dragon. Top and jungler both dead and you just saw their mid recalling or roaming bot? Take herald, it's free. On the other hand, be very cautious with Baron. A bad baron call lategame can throw a whole game. Unless 3-4 of them are dead (and one is the jungler) or you see them pushing/fighting 4v2 at bot, don't even start it. It's still better if they take it and you just have to stall it out than trying to take it and then getting it stolen plus having your whole weakened team wiped by them. -Constantly alter your build. Do not blindly follow guides: those items synergize amazingly well with your champion/kit, but won't do any good if you're being hard countered. The few exceptions are Kayle and Tryndamere: never build them tanky, your survivability is your ult, of course cleanse or QSS doesn't hurt if they have a lot of CC. Buy a Hexdrinker as ADC against a Corki+Brand lane. Buy Redemption instead of Ardent on Janna if you're playing with a Jhin, he doesn't get too much of the attack speed buff. Rush a Specre's Cowl against a Teemo or Rumble. And for the love of god, buy Executioner's calling against Soraka, Akali, Warwick, Swain and healers like them... I've lost so many games when the ADC just refused to spend 800g on denying half of the Soraka's kit, and her pen item was Lord Dominik's instead of Mortal Reminder - and they didn't even have a single tank... And one last thing: always have a reason for what you're doing. Don't randomly run around, facecheck bushes, wander into your unwarded jungle for no reason, push the lane when you see the enemy jungler running top, trading when you know you lose the trade, etc. You don't win by being the hero who ended 20/0, you win by destroying the nexus. And throws happen. Especially in silver. One bad baron call can turn the enemy's 10k gold lead in a few minutes, and towers are made out of cardboard, so you can just rush their base lategame. Oh, and never queue for ranked if you're tilted. That's literally the worst thing you can do.
What can I do when our not feeds hard and I have a bad habit of just wanting to win one game when tilted and lose streak xD
: Few tips from a support main: -Have 2 roles you're good at and one you're decent with. Have 3 champions for each role you're great with: one gets banned, and the other one may be hard countered. So for each lane, have a tankier and a DPS one, like, my favorite for botlane is Sona, Soraka and Alistar. If they ban Soraka I would play Sona but if they have champions that would melt me or hard counter me (Yasuo, Braum, Wukong) I would pick Alistar and just be a big tank. For toplane, I love Mundo, but sometimes I get a hard counter so I'd just pick Shen for ult plays or Fiora if we already have a tanky jungler and supp and need more DPS. -There are champions that don't require to be the playmaking hero, and can offer great utility and also damage. Lots of matchups are automatically won if you just farm up to lategame, Karthus, Maokai, Ornn, Tryndamere are good examples. Try to prefer them. Also, if you're playing ADC, you don't necessarily need to win lane super hard, especially in this "burst or get bursted" meta. Don't tilt. Let go of the first turret if you get 4 man ganked. Buy a hexdrinker/maw or a QSS/mercurial if you get oneshot. The point of ADC is to survive and deal as much damage as possible, not to be a gosu wannabe who 1v5's the whole enemy team. -Control your lane and minion wave. Don't recall with an even wave right after you got a double kill at bot, unless you're certain the enemy jungler/mid is coming for you. Push the wave into the enemy tower, and recall after. But unless all of them are dead (and possibly your support and/or jungler is there to push with you) don't even touch the turret. Push the wave into it so the enemy laner doesn't get any of the EXP and gold then recall and spend yours. Also, learn how to freeze and unfreeze waves. -EXP + staying alive > 3 minion worth of gold. This is especially true for tank toplaners. There will be lots of matchups where you get countered so hard with a melee champ that you can't even go near minions. Don't risk dying for 30-40 gold. Stay in EXP range and wait for the wave to get pushed into you, then last hit under turret. -Map awareness. You don't even need to ward a lot, but you must keep an eye on the enemies' portraits on your minimap. Mid is missing and the wave is in the middle of the lane? Stay just in EXP range for a few seconds, especially if you can't ward your tribush. You see the enemy midlaner pushing into tower then disappearing right after he and your midlaner both recalled for items? He's roaming, 100%. Infernal drake is up and the enemy jungler just tried to gank bot, failed to get a killed and now both him and the botlane went missing? They are doing dragon. My map awareness has greatly increased after playing a lot of Soraka, Shen and Karthus. You get free kills/assists just by glancing on the minimap every few seconds and it also saves your life. Play them in normals just for the sake of improving your map awareness. -Play objectives. You just killed the enemy mid and jungler at mid, but survived with a few hundred HP? Don't recall yet, push and damage the tower, unless they have something with a global damage ult like a Jinx, you're very unlikely to die, and you're perfectly fine to start recalling when the enemy midlaner respawns. Got a triple kill at bot? Take the tower or the dragon. Top and jungler both dead and you just saw their mid recalling or roaming bot? Take herald, it's free. On the other hand, be very cautious with Baron. A bad baron call lategame can throw a whole game. Unless 3-4 of them are dead (and one is the jungler) or you see them pushing/fighting 4v2 at bot, don't even start it. It's still better if they take it and you just have to stall it out than trying to take it and then getting it stolen plus having your whole weakened team wiped by them. -Constantly alter your build. Do not blindly follow guides: those items synergize amazingly well with your champion/kit, but won't do any good if you're being hard countered. The few exceptions are Kayle and Tryndamere: never build them tanky, your survivability is your ult, of course cleanse or QSS doesn't hurt if they have a lot of CC. Buy a Hexdrinker as ADC against a Corki+Brand lane. Buy Redemption instead of Ardent on Janna if you're playing with a Jhin, he doesn't get too much of the attack speed buff. Rush a Specre's Cowl against a Teemo or Rumble. And for the love of god, buy Executioner's calling against Soraka, Akali, Warwick, Swain and healers like them... I've lost so many games when the ADC just refused to spend 800g on denying half of the Soraka's kit, and her pen item was Lord Dominik's instead of Mortal Reminder - and they didn't even have a single tank... And one last thing: always have a reason for what you're doing. Don't randomly run around, facecheck bushes, wander into your unwarded jungle for no reason, push the lane when you see the enemy jungler running top, trading when you know you lose the trade, etc. You don't win by being the hero who ended 20/0, you win by destroying the nexus. And throws happen. Especially in silver. One bad baron call can turn the enemy's 10k gold lead in a few minutes, and towers are made out of cardboard, so you can just rush their base lategame. Oh, and never queue for ranked if you're tilted. That's literally the worst thing you can do.
I have a bad habit of just wanting to win one game when tilted and lose streak xD
: Yeah im sure the 0-500 tahm kench is simply having bad games while at the same time being a master yi prodigy with 400-0 :) Nothing intentional there am i right? And the saddest part is he got banned for 14days only after making it to reddit frontpage , the ban ended and hes still doing it.
ITS hard for them to tell as if they ban u for feeding then you could complain ajd say I’m bad so unless you say your inting u won’t get banned
: "If you are good you can carry your garbage team" is a myth.
Yes but if u play good 80 % of the time then you’ll still climb and u will hv made mistakes
: You fall for the same scam every year? :/
: reminder that 2019 is league of leggend's 10 year aniversery
1000 rp for everyone playing for at least a year
Vsec Exile (EUNE)
: worst advice is sayinmg dont play this or that. you can carry with every champion. however, in midlane you have 3 ways to carry: 1) Objective control: Barons, dragons, herald, turrets etc- basically roam around and assist jungler in ganks and taking objectives. If he doesn't gank, you can just roam around, get a kill or 2 on your laners and rest is up to them. 2) When playing with assasins like yasuo, you can also build a bit more defensiive after 2 crit items. while less effective, you,.ll sruvive longer and in time learn him well enough to drop that build. 3) play the map as well, not only the lane. if top is struggling, try to help him out. if bot is streugfgling help them. if your jungler gets invaded, help them. all this comes down to a fact of looking the map and portraits. it gives alot of info However in games general 1) Csing, minimap, trading. all 3 of those are Basic skills that need constant improvement. the better you get at them, the more you,ll get enemy jungle presence, but the more pressure you täke off rest of the team. 2) Get angry, but yell it out, don't type in Chat. keeping the Chat as neutral as possible helps to avoid people tilting. Flamers make most games a loss because everybody is just tired of them. 3) Also get a few champs. The smaller your champion pool, the faster you learn. Also, täke breaks. every 2-3 matches a break does wonders.(Cook, or surf the web)
thanks ill keep this in mind
Vsec Exile (EUNE)
: tellinmg someone to pick up easy champs is worst suggestion ever. every player can learn with the champs they like. However, there are liimits what champions can teach. Ashe for example has good aa Projectile, so it's easy to train aa canceling with her. Vayne on the ohter händ has a q, so it helps learning backwards and sideways kiting as well as dodging skillshots. HOWEVER, it's better to do that in normals.
yh I guess I have to learn basics first xD
Plox Plox (EUW)
: The question was how to climb, you don't climb by playing champs with high skill cap while you're in low elo. You climb by playing champs you understand how they work, which makes it easier for you to focus on the actual game.
thanks ill keep these tips in mind
Pyrosen (EUW)
: Panth falls off late but since he builds lethality hes a good match up for tanks, just spam Q's until they're 30% and you can execute anyone low level http://prntscr.com/hu59u2 http://prntscr.com/hu5a3v
Yh okay can u say who Panth harder matchups are since I am fairly new to pantheon
Pyrosen (EUW)
: Play Pantheon top No one at your elo have enough game knowledge to counter him and spam "OMG SKILLFULL CHAMP" Funny stuff reply if you want build n runes :)
Yh I’ll test it out too , but aren’t there counters to him? Gimme runes pls ty
: Dw my friend I thought of the exact same thing when I started playing those. It doesn't,if you poke the enemy to death they will be tilted anyways.
Ok I’ll give it a go ty
: Why Dianna deals soo much %%%%ing damage with no items
If u dodge her q u should survive even as soraka
: didnt said im mature. I dont even know what MOBA is smh yall are trippin about vid game.
Ur just dumb moba is massive online battle arena and if there’s no mobility then I think adc would be op op op since no one can get to them and they can just kit
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Never, since it's meant to be entertaining on a professional level. The company prefers the pro scene over solo queue, sadly. Mobility will always be a huge part of the game as it makes it faster paced and doesn't drag games out for too long. I do agree that it appeals to the current teenager demographic, since a lot of them don't want to be stuck in a game for 40 minutes on average.
Plus don’t u find 50 minute games boring
: When is League ever going to get damage and mobility nerfs?
Do us a favour and UNINSTALL plus the game goes fast because we enjoy it, there are late game farm simulator champions like Nasus dumb boi. League has been fast since around s4-5 and people play assassins because it’s fun destroying people but they can also get destroyed by cc which if u don’t have.... then u lose if they play team fight properly
Show more

KiLeRbOlT991

Level 93 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion