: Lower my normal game mmr pls
Ranked MMR & Normal MMR are two diffrent things right ?
DrXenovia (EUW)
: Help me What Champion i should buy
If you dont care about difficulty Riven, Yasuo, Lee sin after you play 200 games and realize you still bad with them, check out {{champion:86}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:36}}
: Unfair matchmaking for low level players.
Well most ranked players test new things in normals & they dont really care about wins i avoid yasuo in rankeds but in normal games im yasuo main :D
: i need to climb as a jungler in s3 i was g 5 but i hade more then 20 lose streak can u help me ?
I can give you just one advice im not jungler main but thats how i get from bronze to plat. Jungle amumu after lvl 3 gang mid alot lvl 6 gang bot lane. GL
Rioter Comments
: Ranked advice. Please help me, I'm about to lose my sanity..
Just improve yourself when i start new seasson i always end up in bronze or silver good think is i dosent need team anymore in that leagues i can win even if they feed, afk. Why would you expect your team to play good? if they were good players or you been good player you would not be in one of lowest tiers in lol ranked games. https://youtu.be/R8BtklaSWl0
: > [{quoted}](name=Kilroy666,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=o7upc7ev,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-24T15:09:06.483+0000) > > Mate, its hard to fix that problem or atlest it take some time if its even possible... i guess easier way would be to put verification boxes captcha codes with would be extremly annyoing ^^. > > just keep reporting those if you have sure they bot. Or a simple script which isn't perfect, which then triggers an in-game captcha (which only pops up while dead?). Fail the captcha = bot.
> [{quoted}](name=NinjaSquidy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=o7upc7ev,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-09-24T20:34:54.181+0000) > > Or a simple script which isn't perfect, which then triggers an in-game captcha (which only pops up while dead?). Fail the captcha = bot. thats only walkaround from real solution so i don't think riot will go easy way. Thats why i still play this game =) i hope they never take shortcut.
Titor (EUW)
: Why are people taking LoL seriously?
how can you know its lose after 5 minutes o0 ? legal to leave game lol... it is legal you get penalty for doing it to often, you know destroying someone else game is not cool. 4 <= made me ROTFL after 5 minutes you already know its lose but games take ages to finish ? hmm sounds like you might win game that was lost in early phases.
: Riot in game
i can imagine playing with RIOT xxx name guess in most cases peoples are more intrested in asking/chating then in playing :D nothing wierd not all have RIOT in name.
Xeronan (EUW)
: Riot are you gonna fix this for once?
Mate, its hard to fix that problem or atlest it take some time if its even possible... i guess easier way would be to put verification boxes captcha codes with would be extremly annyoing ^^. just keep reporting those if you have sure they bot.
Rioter Comments
Sprouse11 (EUNE)
: Run as adminstrator
if you are using windows 7 can always right click on deskopt shortcut and: http://screenshot.sh/mE8gvda79475l run always as administrator + apply > [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=EqoU7AWY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-18T07:20:38.831+0000) > Longer term, hopefully this won&#x27;t be an issue with the new client :-) It&#x27;s been a quirk of the AIR client for as long as I can remember - for some reason some machines require admin rights, whereas the majority don&#x27;t. Shiny new client so hopefully remove a lot of the quirks associated with the old client, when it&#x27;s launched :-) its issue with windows rights system, do not mention .NET Framework... its common problem when something require files or resources installed under system folder sub. Or do not have everything required included with instalation of program.
Painléss (EUNE)
: This account has been permanently suspended. Please check the email address associated with your Lea
Did you get banned ? anyway https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new sent support ticket.
Rismosch (EUW)
: How does the Mastery "Opressor" work?
Opressor Deal 2.5% incresed damage to target with impared movment (slow, stun, root, taunt, etc.) Opressor **You** deal 2.5% incresed damage to target **under any** impared movment **effect** (slow, stun, root, taunt, etc.)
: u r d5 u should coach me xD.. i played 800 rank games still in silver 5 :(
> [{quoted}](name=ShahbazMengal,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=275sRIh0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-16T00:46:24.580+0000) > > u r d5 u should coach me xD.. > i played 800 rank games still in silver 5 :( 1. Advice look at minimap :P & follow your team calls as much as possible.
IIIIXXXV (EUW)
: I don't get the report system :(
to much >.> calling report on someone, telling team you gonna afk, calling someone dumb and my favorite: IIIIXXXV: **then i afk** IIIIXXXV: simple IIIIXXXV: have fun IIIIXXXV: nop IIIIXXXV: its fine IIIIXXXV: **idc** IIIIXXXV: **i have more accoutns as one** IIIIXXXV: sometimes i just hope that people don't flame instant when they make a single mistake - well said haha IIIIXXXV: but ye IIIIXXXV: **thats what happends in this shitty community.** - you kinda represent that part of community :D my advice less talking more playing.
: As a non adc player what support do you want to be on your team the most
thresh, if teem needs ap or some sort of utility i go for karma.
Draxter16 (EUW)
: Champion Pick Limitation Thoughts
You can't tell me how i should live.
: perma banned
It depend what was nature of ban, you can always sent ticket to support, telling them you regret what you did, and you try to be better person.
M4DN35S (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=M4DN35S,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oBBGEuyP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-09-15T14:08:46.768+0000) > > So consistently winning my lane and often picking up first blood (or more often, a kill because my team feeds first blood every single ranked game) and pressuring the other lanes WHILE KEEPING MY OWN LANE FROM PUSHING is bad play. > > Yup. > > Clearly I do not deserve to climb because I can not 1v5 carry against a 3-man premade. > > Fuck you. see, exacly what i was talking about mate :), change attitude realize how bad you play or what mistakes you make, you can have 100,0 k/D/A it change nothing you just need one thing 50g from enemy nexus to win. Lane phase is just beginning if you can't use your advantage of good early stats then it become late game when your laning phase change nothing.
M4DN35S (EUNE)
: And there it goes again, putting the retards on my team so I can never climb.
Mate everyone can be frustrated, you just have to realize that you suck, or you hit limit of your league/division, why would riot do such thing ? i sit in silver for 2 seassons then i realize im bad player my attitude suck, and overall i suck so how can i climb.
: playing against garen is soo frustrating D:
Mordekaiser its best pick when garen start charge you have to press "Q" and auto atack him #stand still... as khartus there is nothing you can do if you are not really good. Remember garen its extremly simple champion nothing he can suprice you with, his Q silence deal dmg, W give armor/mressi for minions max at 30 his spin deal tons of bonus dmg if you are isolated//only target he hits, and marked champions take true dmg. GL
gregorkirgo (EUNE)
: RIOT WTF!!!!
calm the fk down mate :D {{summoner:4}}
9Gamer (EUNE)
: Are Runes Important ?
Runes are extremly important as masteries, you can always check some friends with more expirience what they pick are, or use some community websites like euw.op.gg to check out what players prefer and build own rune pages around others ideas. ps. Wish riot make runes bundle with most used/recommended run pages cuz i get this question what to buy from friends that have started journey with LoL GL
mustafa2881 (EUNE)
: pray for me, on promos out of bronze 3
good luck mate let the faker be with you on promos.
4L4N54R (EUW)
: Near impossible to leave bronze 5 for me
Well from build i can say you are good midlaner but you need to get more kills man, midlane its AP carry. if you gonna tell me its actualy support wow man, from ADC perspective you are more then usless with rabbadon, void staff, morelo xD did you ever try to be real support ? or you just focus on dealing dmg. you don't even build sighstone core support item ^.^
Eveninn (EUW)
: I love that even penalized players get the 10-Year-Gifts.
I never in that 7~ years got any penalty but im also glad everyone get gift, even if you told us what we get (suprice party would be better!) {{item:3632}} Happy bday {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Is it impossible for me to learn?
Practice from basics, learn to farm, when to push lane, what kind of trades payoff, and keep in mind cuz players all over the league tend to say i had K/D/A 1000.00 my team suck two simple questions: 1. How many kills you need to win game? 2. How many nexus you need to destroy for win? answer is simple if you have good game, abuse that crush all possible buildings you will be closer to win insted of just keep fighting for kills waiting for late game so score does not matter anyway. ps. about boost difrence between silver-diamond V could suprice you even if ppl tend to say low diamond players are like gods, who can win game for you, they just know how to make it happen they are same players just with more expirience.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: Just ignore those reports, they mean nothing. You can't get banned for not being a meta* sheep. *Meta is a term that describes the optimal team compositions and strategies at the time, however it mostly applies to high-level play and is virtually irrelevant for new players. E.g. in the bottom lane there is typically a marksman and a support, but I've seen so many times that 2 assassins or bruisers just destroy those meta compositions, that it might actually be a very good idea to play something like that in low level games.
> [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=E7F0tA26,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-10T10:17:43.246+0000) > > Just ignore those reports, they mean nothing. You can&#x27;t get banned for not being a meta* sheep. > > *Meta is a term that describes the optimal team compositions and strategies at the time, however it mostly applies to high-level play and is virtually irrelevant for new players. E.g. in the bottom lane there is typically a marksman and a support, but I&#x27;ve seen so many times that 2 assassins or bruisers just destroy those meta compositions, that it might actually be a very good idea to play something like that in low level games. I would say opposite high-level players/pros like to mess with 'meta' by lane swaping, or playing kill lanes etc. Anyway if you are new player i recommend to stick with meta its easier to play, but hey its game! be creative ofc.
: Don't try this!!
I would say opposite play blindpick less chance someone take/ban your favorite champion, also saying that you got no chance cuz someone is from platinum or diamond... mate when i pause rank games i play normals for lolz with friends i try new builds or die like brainless zombie from greed its just normal game afterall. like to play ZED on normals i do not play ZED at rankeds NEVER, also i avoid mid as fire so i die alot people like to say im boosted and stuff like OMFG he is gold and play like bronze WTF (why would i pick same role as in ranked normals are good play to practice and gold/silver is all the same so i often fail to lower league players cuz im not even trying hard). However if i finaly manage to play 1 out of 10 games decent they call its ufnair. zzzZZZzzz
SupaSteak (EUNE)
: Renekton or Riven?
Riven take lot of practice and you will still make lots of mistakes, its about rotation, game knowlege, auto atack resets. while renekton has reasonable easy combo that deals tons of damage and you can slice out of trade safe after titanic hydra you can go full tank thats always good for your team cuz rene is strong front liner with decent dmg at mid/late game and good to engage.
Runesaber (EUW)
: Need a little advice
you should still check at paysafe nearest location they got pleny of shops that sell them no need big towns. GL
Kowac (EUW)
: Tips for support?
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=EjPMWW5Y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-08-31T18:28:33.330+0000) > - Stick with your adc ! > [{quoted}](name=DaveOneGo,realm=EUNE,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=EjPMWW5Y,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-09-01T13:54:09.602+0000) > **Teamfights.** > > **IF** you&#x27;re a tanky support stay INFRONT of your teammates when engaging! This is more specifically to Braum, use your R to knock &#x27;em up so your team has the chance to take the upper advantage! So be careful. I play so many games i can tell you they both lie :D(jk). 1. If you boring at lane use pings, you will be amazed how many times top laner will be graceful cuz you use carefull ping when he got baited by enemy top laner and enemy jungler show up. 2. Stick with squishy carrys if enemy team got pleny of assasins(zed) or bully(ex. Olaf) 3. When your team start to argue/flame each other or refuse to play tell them your **shield is here for you(or lanthern)** or just tell them to shut up also works if you have good stats ^.^ 4. If you play solo not with friend tell your ADC that he should go with you or atlest use ping before you engage 2v1(hardest thing to learn) 5. Use more pings sometimes teamfights are messy if you chase enemy ADC by yourself still keep an eye whats going on if your team try to kill low hp rek'sai and orianna stand next to them use ping on orianna tell them to focus her down unfortunately it's your part to tell team what to do =( 6. after first back to base buy pink ward. 7. Be careful at oldest strategy in league(it was top lane now works on all lanes) **Watch enemy bot lane if they ding level 2 before you they probly gonna try to force flashes or even get firstblood depend on combo** 8. Never be passive i mean do not stand behind your adc always stay in range to make pressence show other team that you are ready to hit back 9. Use even more pings if you have an idea like Flash ult spam pings hold ALT+ im going IN, after spam ASSIST PLEASE few times. 10. Pick what team needs thresh suit in that nearly perfectly if team need something to engage i build Face of mountain, sightstone, thornmail or raduins omen >.> i grab any carry that i can (prefer AOE dmg dealers or assasins that can freely rekt my adc, flay, exhaust box taking dmg and flashing out with minimal hp to make someone run straight to my entire team(chasing me) and die in pain. Last thing spent lot of time in bush just remember to show everyone from bot that you are going in that bush, sometimes get out and auto atack if someone get to close, nothing frustrate enemy ADC more then suprice tresh even if you watching youtube meanwhile. *Always ward, Always use pings, Always go back to base if your adc is going never stay solo on lane cuz when your adc come back in most cases you gonna leave him. **if you see conversations like that Friendly riven: our mid suck Friendly swain: omg jungler noob Friendly warwick: rotfl you all bad nabs L2P gg /ff at 20 just say Hey! guys shut up and let me play you all not even close to my lvl of skillset nabs. i guarantee you they start to flame you insted of each other and focus more on game cuz you will never answer to them. GL! READ outdated guide basics never change: http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/mr8E2Vxb-a-guide-to-understanding-the-dynamics-of-bot-lane -- Main Thresh
Rismosch (EUW)
: What ADC fits me the best?
I would call: {{champion:42}} - never enjoyed him but if you main ahri you might like him. {{champion:96}} - Most players say its just press W and close your eyes thats not exacly true in meta we have to play, if you land skillshots early on game its very rewarding but you probly not gonna enjoy it anyways. {{champion:202}} - i dissagree he is an ADC but entire league community tells me he is, true he has no real escape still extremly skillshot dependent. {{champion:104}} - King of burst(as ahri), king of escape(as ahri), tanky+ his speciality is to kite someone to death. Or abuse Q mechanic to deal suprice amount of dmg.
Potato013 (EUW)
: What champon do I buy
At level 10 ?, go for warwick {{champion:19}} its only fun if they run.
Runesaber (EUW)
: Need a little advice
Sure mate, buy paysafe card in any store near you use it in client. or you can ask parents to help you save up use phone just look around RP purches shop try to figure way to use any method. ps. Be creative its all about games are -- Kil
MrN00b220 (EUW)
: I need help!
I would say Jungle: Warwick, Amumu, Aatrox {{champion:19}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:266}} Top: Garen ofcourse :D but Warwick and Aatrox also works fine Mid: Morgana {{champion:25}} most basic champ with just 2 combos but extremly rewarding and safe to play if you like mages. Marksman: Ashe&Caitlyn {{champion:22}} {{champion:51}} // tristana {{champion:18}} if i start new account i would buy Trundle {{champion:48}} or Voli {{champion:106}}
CLIENT Ti (EUW)
: P.S with the match making i'm STILL getting matched against silvers even though i've fallen to bronze 3. I think this is very unfair considering the fact if I was silver level i would be there already. I am desperatly to find a solution to climb because if i pick my best role (support) the other lanes so 0/6/0 in the first 6 minutes. I know its calculated but i'm losing hope as i'm getting 1/20 games i am carried and the rest i have to carry as support...which in most cases...no.
Mate, gold, silver, bronze its all the same, what support champions do you play ? did you try something like {{champion:63}} "Ready to set world in fire" - from my own expirience bronze its league where offensive supports are always welcome.
kvykvy (EUW)
: It's quite simple,you had bad win ratio/kda on normal games so your starting point of placements was lowered heavily,most likely to bronze1 or something like that.
> [{quoted}](name=kvykvy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7ouEmQUv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-03T01:23:16.775+0000) > > It&#x27;s quite simple,you had bad win ratio/kda on normal games so your starting point of placements was lowered heavily,most likely to bronze1 or something like that. Mate, he is lvl 21 troll, anyways if you are that good keep winning you will gain lot of LP, if you keep 100% win ratio you will start to skip divisions, untill riot will throw you players that suit your skillcap, then you hit a brick wall. -- GL
Hadouken (EUNE)
: :D love it This is incredible. Buddy ol`pal : you where not in that game where we had a jungler yi farming afk 20 minutes, i won my lane, when i say i got ganked, i try to make the jungler understand he must help his team. I didnt want a gank, i never do, i prefer my jungler to help other lanes. You told me i dont get wards :D, you little critter, as an adc, i placed 3 pinks :D three :D. Get it? Three. P.S. First thing u school me on, with the behavior. You even read what happened? The guy steals your role, trolls, u have a constant flaming bot lane that verbal abuses you top lane same, yet i try to help them and be positive and go mid, and after they flame me. Buddy, please go comment on another post if you just trying to be a smart ass here. Last thing doe, point here is not to mangle in small talk, witch you say I am doing, and is what made me get the 14 day chat ban, point here is for you to get back to the subject. Is what I said in the logs normal to get me banned? If you consider this to be true, you are working for riot or something and just want to approve and excuse the manor in witch i am treated. SUMMONERS CODE! Do not verbal abuse your team players! That's it, i didn't. I did NOT abuse the SUMMONERS CODE! Yet still such a sever action is taken
> [{quoted}](name=Hadouken,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7I8EffJ9,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2016-09-01T19:14:46.465+0000) > > :D love it > This is incredible. Buddy ol`pal : you where not in that game where we had a jungler yi farming afk 20 minutes, i won my lane, when i say i got ganked, i try to make the jungler understand he must help his team. I didnt want a gank, i never do, i prefer my jungler to help other lanes. You told me i dont get wards :D, you little critter, as an adc, i placed 3 pinks :D three :D. Get it? Three. > P.S. First thing u school me on, with the behavior. You even read what happened? The guy steals your role, trolls, u have a constant flaming bot lane that verbal abuses you top lane same, yet i try to help them and be positive and go mid, and after they flame me. Buddy, please go comment on another post if you just trying to be a smart ass here. > > Last thing doe, point here is not to mangle in small talk, witch you say I am doing, and is what made me get the 14 day chat ban, point here is for you to get back to the subject. Is what I said in the logs normal to get me banned? If you consider this to be true, you are working for riot or something and just want to approve and excuse the manor in witch i am treated. > > SUMMONERS CODE! > Do not verbal abuse your team players! That&#x27;s it, i didn&#x27;t. I did NOT abuse the SUMMONERS CODE! > Yet still such a sever action is taken i don't care what happend, today i had riven 0/6/0 who flame jungler and after she sold all items, sit in spawn and flame everyone guess what i muted her(yep pointless conversations) after game i just reported her. no one care what he did simple rules you are not to judge if someone should be punished, you can report someone if you think he should and thats it, stop talking in game wasting energy and telling someone he will get report its absolutly pointless and you will get punish even more. just press REPORT button and mute him if logical arguments do not work. PS. Hadouken: jesus christ Hadouken: how can u all be this troll? Hadouken: how its my favorite if he really troll not just having bad game then asking him why 100% legit.
Hadouken (EUNE)
: Abusive action taken by riot staff
GAME 1 Hadouken: really u tash Hadouken: u take jungle from me Hadouken: fk this i go jungle Hadouken: **report** me do as you wish Hadouken: mid open, (atlest you know that you will be reported for bad behavior good job dude) --------- Hadouken: **easy there noob gp** Hadouken: if i get 2 more items we can win Hadouken: just mute each other and try to win Hadouken: jesus christ Hadouken: how can u all be this troll? Hadouken: how Hadouken: **gp rewported** (calling enemy noob its not taunt, and calling him after troll, telling him he's reported is allso not nice in my opinion.) GAME 2 Hadouken: 4th time some1 ganks us and we have no wards Hadouken: gonna mute you now Hadouken: say what ever you want, but u karma left lane 4th time now dont ward, nothing they ward see u roam and do 0 Hadouken: and they collapse on me Hadouken: **hope u win without me** Hadouken: must be nice to have a support... Hadouken: **wp karma, u lost game** Hadouken: yes please and report karma graves Hadouken: moron low (you can place 3 wards + 1 pink, you hope they win without of you but still tell support he lost game) GAME 3 Hadouken: u want me to afk farm 20 minutes yi? Hadouken: 1st time i saw yi in a fight :D Hadouken: while my jungler afk farmed Hadouken: bard reported Hadouken: honor afk farming yi for that, gg wp haha game 3 is my favorite, you get camped keep dying cuz what elese can you do got no idea about game so that must be foult of others right ?, you **_NEVER_** ask for help you type like you been out of game like LCS commentator Hadouken: 1st time i saw yi in a fight :D Hadouken: we lost advantage Hadouken: they grouped and got it back insted of usless talk about situation in game tell your team what they should do, everyone seen you got gang cuz luck of vision or map awarness and you died, but who care you did not ask for help after. i hope you will open your eyes before permanent ban. GL on your penalty
Discofan (EUW)
: LFM Ranked 5v5 - gold/plat !
ADDED ya in game my friend. {{champion:1}}
: Deathfire Touch Question
it should deal less dmg if its AOE skill
: Will i get banned for this?
for maximum safety just turn it OFF when loggin to lol. If it not interact with league of legends software there is no reason why you should get banned. Using any unauthorized third party programs, including but not limited to "mods," "hacks," "cheats," "scripts," "bots," "trainers," and automation programs, that interact with the Software in any way, for any purpose, including, without limitation, any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the Software and Riot Games and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the Software to store information;
: Lest get out From Bronze (Read it befora blame 4 my Div)
Bronze VI MMR=700 Name: Kilroy666 what do you mean support who is OP ?
Rioter Comments
manolis201 (EUNE)
: Add The Ping Meter (ms)
i guess there was reason why riot removed that from game.
Leptyx (EUW)
: Question to mid players (about lane swapping)
i sometimes swap with my mate me top he is mid, for example its easier for me to play shen vs lux on mid, but thats true most ppl reaction is NO IM MID!. I like mid lane its short harder to ward.
: need tryhards to climb ranked
bronze its start of jurney (or some might just troll) at start none is tryharding, when i was bronze also think there is something wrong with my team mates, now it would take me probly one day to get out of bronze(ofc if i would like to bronze its one hell of a fun :D). You need to become better not your team 'neva gonna met'em then again...'.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Kilroy666

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion