: is possible to get.. ?
If you have proof such as the account's old email, or even existing email, then it would be possible(most likely). Send a support ticket and they should let you know what kinda info they need in order to suspend the account, or even bring it back (best of luck!).
: Limited amount of surrender votes per team member
Tbh the best 'solution' would be literally checking how bad the game is. For example, you can't ff if your gold deficit is below 5k or if you have a gold lead. You can't ff if your team has more towers destroyed, more drakes, barons, kills, etc... Though if the game is extremely bad; 10k+ gold deficit, then make it only 3 people required for the ff, though of course including other factors such as damage done, cc scores, etc... As ofc the game can still be turned around.
: Tell me about its no longer game where you have fun, its game where you spend every game trying not to say harsh words people. Like when i joined rank game's in D4-D3 it was always the case of who would get the least boosted team. Climbing was all luck and it hurt because i did really i want to climb and i new i could reach at least D2 this season. But no my 2 promo game's i got to trolls. When you're losing at such a high Elo its really hard to refine from raging. Since even with 62% win rate i was only obtaining 16lp. So every loss sets you back more then win.
I hate when most high elo players keep saying "it's all you" and "only blame yourself". You gotta depend on your team and that's just a fact. Of course, it's definitely better to concentrate on yourself and what you're doing wrong, but you can't blame yourself when you have one of your best games with one of the worst teams? It's not fun to have to depend on your teammates, for the average player to climb you have no choice but to hope for a good team. Most people who want to climb are slowly improving, however it's most often not significant enough to literally boost you from like a 50% win rate to 1v9'ing and carrying every game. tl;dr ranked is too stressful as you have to hope for at least a decent team, unless you're smurfing from multiple divisions above. High elo players are wrong for saying "ignore your team" and "its all your fault, only blame yourself for not carrying".
: Perma ban
Too true... Riot's punishment system is more based on simply set rules. There is no justice or sympathy no matter what the situation is. Even in the most unfair of situations (for example, having literally 7 people flame you constantly all game, it's near enough impossible to not get even slightly mad. They be calling you trash, boosted, monkey, and telling you to uninstall, go afk, saying you're inting even though it's just a bad game, however if you say ANYTHING back, you'll be the one to blame for everything, because "majority wins". Individuals don't matter when premades, or, people who can relate exist).
Shamose (EUW)
: There is Solo/Duo Queue, Flex Queue and 3v3.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=bstNZ2ke,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-13T14:26:22.481+0000) > > There is Solo/Duo Queue, Flex Queue and 3v3. Ohh I see, thanks!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Looking for 2 people for 3x3 ranked
May be interested, unranked in the mode, P3 in Solo/Duo :D Haven't played 3x3 much so I guess it'd be fun to rank up there. IGN: Kippiiq
: Discovered the secret to climbing low-elo.
Right click on towers to win the game, they won't know what to do.
Cràp Bag (EUW)
: Who is the best jungle champion 2k18 ? The 1vs1 eliminating competition
{{champion:28}} is pretty op too. {{champion:154}} hot blob.
Nilly00 (EUW)
: The true problem with League of Legends (spoiler its not the balance)
Imo it's mostly about the matchup, not the balance. For example, in late game, lux is really OP. If a team has a jhin, he'll get deleted because it's harder for him to dodge. Though if the team has a Lucian for example, he can just dodge everything with his dash, and the lux is now useless. As many others here said, every champ has their own weakness(es).
: First off, it has nothing to do with the solo/duo MMR. Secondly, it goes like this : My numbers might not be on point but this is my general understanding of placements : First game - you get matched with the 1400MMR base-line, on a fresh acc. You beat them, you advance in MMR to 1600 let's say. Second game 1600 . you beat them, you get the 1700 guys. You lose...you drop down to 1200-1300. Losing vs low MMR puts you in a way worse spot than losing vs high MMR. If you lost 3 games at the start of the climb, and your friend lost 1 game at the end, that would explain it. There's another factor : luck. Are enough 1400MMR players ( 9 more ) for you to have a match ? Or you play at night, and find maybe 1200 MMR players from the start. Even if you beat them, you won't progress too fast. You lose vs them ? - it's a disaster. When I was in high plat flex, at 4AM at night, I got a full master/chall team, they beat our asses in 15min...I lost 6LP. Next game, I was in the same team as them, we beat some silvers, I gained 9LP. If we beat the masters with a silver team, we might have gained 30+ LP for that game... will never find out I guess. You get the idea...
> [{quoted}](name=SaltGawd,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nTLAB0Q0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-07T01:18:34.305+0000) > > First off, it has nothing to do with the solo/duo MMR. > > Secondly, it goes like this : > > My numbers might not be on point but this is my general understanding of placements : > First game - you get matched with the 1400MMR base-line, on a fresh acc. You beat them, you advance in MMR to 1600 let's say. > Second game 1600 . you beat them, you get the 1700 guys. You lose...you drop down to 1200-1300. > > Losing vs low MMR puts you in a way worse spot than losing vs high MMR. > If you lost 3 games at the start of the climb, and your friend lost 1 game at the end, that would explain it. > > There's another factor : luck. > > Are enough 1400MMR players ( 9 more ) for you to have a match ? Or you play at night, and find maybe 1200 MMR players from the start. Even if you beat them, you won't progress too fast. You lose vs them ? - it's a disaster. > > When I was in high plat flex, at 4AM at night, I got a full master/chall team, they beat our asses in 15min...I lost 6LP. > Next game, I was in the same team as them, we beat some silvers, I gained 9LP. > If we beat the masters with a silver team, we might have gained 30+ LP for that game... will never find out I guess. > > You get the idea... My friend was 2-1 in placements, and then we decided to duo flex. We won 7 games in a row. He got placed Plat 4, so we couldn't duo anymore, he was "too high elo" for me. I was 0-0 when we started. So then because we couldn't duo, I had to play the 3 games on my own. Whilst we were duo, we were getting matched up with high plats/diams. When I went solo, I started getting matched with low golds/high silvers? Just doesn't make any sense. I would've thought that 7 wins in a row with no losses would've gotten me a decent MMR, but guess not. Looks like I'm just unlucky. Thanks for the answer anyway ^^
Joell (EUNE)
: So how do I win these and get out of silver again?
Everyone is the same. Everyone knows they can bad teammates. These include your opponents too. Everyone has a 50% chance of getting a bad teammate. If you deserve better than silver you'll win over 50% of your games. All it takes is for you to win your lane and you'll start winning more. Even if your team is horrible, be proud that you won your lane, but disappointed that you couldn't carry. I got placed S2 this season and got to P5 in a month. Was 'hardstuck' low plat for a month, because getting into plat really messed my mindset up. It's the worst elo hell ever. However I then tried to change my mindset for the good once again and got to P2 no problem. You just gotta keep improving until you eventually start winning over 50% of your games. 50%+ and you'll be climbing.
Rioter Comments
Raozaky (EUNE)
: I understand So about the loot Does it mean I won't get capsules etc till I get my honor back! And how long would it approximately take to earn it back.. Unlock it?
> [{quoted}](name=Raozaky,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=vqwYt8WE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-20T18:41:32.755+0000) > > I understand > So about the loot > Does it mean I won't get capsules etc till I get my honor back! > > And how long would it approximately take to earn it back.. Unlock it? I don't know about the capsules, whether you'll get them or not. I'm not sure how long it'd take to earn it back, I've had some similar punishment years ago (when I used to be really toxic) and I can't remember how long it took. Approximately I'd say 2 weeks up to however good you do in your games.
Raozaky (EUNE)
: Honor is locked
It'll unlock itself eventually, stay cool, keep honouring and getting honoured. The more honours the better as it'll show that people like being on your team. (Won't work with premade's honours) Can't do anything else, a punishment is a punishment. You did something to deserve this, you gotta earn it back.
: Satisfying af.
What exactly is that?
Solash (EUW)
: Nine-Tailed Warwick - [Skin Concept/Fan-art]
Gj {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} not that good but way better than anything that i'm capable of :c
: I am aware - Yet there is no reason to not put Urf in those 4 weeks. Or at least AFTER those 4 weeks
Ikr, it's not like they have to remake the whole mode ;-;
TTekkers (EUW)
: It's a pronunciation thing, not a spelling thing. My goddamn country has too many god-awful accents.
"You alrite mate"
Jansuo (EUNE)
: Sounds almost as Shyvana to me.
: @Riot Eambo *we have disabled teemo due to ingame issues*
Disable yasuo instead plez ;C {{champion:157}} {{summoner:14}}
: Same, 34.0 kda poppy, 33% winrate cus 1v9 every game xDDD
U got 0 games played on poppy, what do u mean?
drymonkey (EUW)
: why does evryone say that ..... comeon guys yasuo has to have a weakness or he shuld just be deleted
#deleteyasuopls
Fajerk (EUW)
: It could be worse, bought 6 of them, got 3x Foxfire Ahri and 2x Charred Maokai. Yes that bad
: Placements - imo innacurate
Ask tomorrow because most people haven't placed yet.
Rismosch (EUW)
: WTF IS THIS HITBOX?!
similar thing happened to me with ekko's Q.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it9ZqpSZKIs
Kippiiq (EUW)
: Cute ekko hitbox?! wtf rito
: this video is private lol
Can u not watch it? xd
Miss Fawn (EUW)
: SKIN GIVEAWAY !!
1 - 13 2 - Around 40% 3 - Dark Star Thresh 4 - Done :)
BexXz (EUW)
: you serious bro? EVERY champion has a counter play and counter character. that doesnt mean they are all balanced. some champ are just TOO GOOD at what they do. proper arguments only please.
If every champion has counterplay you should be able to counter play lee then?
Rioter Comments
: one for all!
Rito please remove 'Majority' for one for all :) 3 premades and gg that's a ruined game. or at least make it 4 / 1 to be majority, just like in the surrender vote.
BexXz (EUW)
: nope, im not new.. i played since season 1. 3 dia accounts.
Then you should not be complaining about any champions :) Every champion has a potential to stop lee's plays. most champions*
: But i never called anyone bad? Being a kid is a bad thing?
Foxeh (EUNE)
: When you reach my elo and see your team going 1v4 one by one, try to catch the dmg dealer from behind 4 tanks and then tell me she can carry alone.
I may be gold, but i know how ahri works, better than you since i play her more. Just position yourself, surprise them, their adc, charm out of nowhere and finish her up with a combo. Then ult out if necessary. otherwise Win your early game, roam, make sure your bot and top wins (Ahri is extremely good at roaming and getting kills whilst doing so)
Foxeh (EUNE)
: I am ahri main and I can confirm I'd rather be good at something like fizz. He's unstoppable, Ahri cannot carry by herself.
If you cannot carry as ahri by yourself, then no offense but you're a bad ahri main. It's as simple as charming their dmg dealer, such as the adc or mage. Doing the maximum AoE damage with Q. Or taking them out whilst they're alone, if you're really an ahri main you should be able to 1v1 even a fed vayne, or a draven, once again, it's as simple as landing your charm(E) and then it's simple to finish him/her off :)
TeeTohr (EUW)
: Diamond guy answering every question asked (again)
How do you beat syndra in mid 1v1 when ur jungler hates you for no reason so he's never gonna come mid? :D and How do you not feed when you're up against 2 premades(ur mid), jungler Vi and midlaner zed/yasuo? And ur jungler never ganks.
: Play ranked or transfer.
What if they can't/don't want to spend any money or they don't want to risk demoting?
: Play Ranked?
and if they don't want to risk demotion?
: Play draft.
What would you say to someone in EUNE?
: I'm done with ranked players (a rant for the abjection of the Ranked solo/duo queue)
quite often i get people who get autofilled to supp and they troll :/ and ppl say there's nothing wrong with autofill, lol.
: auto fill and trolling
just fkin; -Buff supports or -Make new supp champs (The last one good support champ was tahm kench which was released in july fukin 9th 2015
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: Most flamers flame because they are assholes or smth close to it Its sooo not about what happens to them as THEY cause it(yes they do) because the usual player wont get stuff like that often(as he isnt toxic) the flamer doesnt consider the peoples feelings either There are no "auto-ban" robotd Its a system which checks the logs Ah yeah the system is several times better than the humans who did it before
> [{quoted}](name=D4RKEVA,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=f0Jwptpj,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-11-20T14:24:34.916+0000) > > the flamer doesnt consider the peoples feelings either First of all, you're right on some of the points. **"either"** so it's true that riot doesn't care about our feelings?
: talon its almost for sure free lose. Why? Cos he got 0 dmg without passive... and you cant normaly stack it on ppl who knows how to contrplay.
I guess you haven't met a 'good' talon yet. All he needs is a bit of brain and he's OP... He needs brain for things such as when to stay back, and when to go in to kill your opponent in 0.1< sec. then click R to get away.
: Kha isn't balance after the assassin rework
Have you seen {{champion:91}} or{{champion:107}} ? I suppose not.
Sublime (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Minstrel,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=njQRcIWh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-20T10:34:43.326+0000) > > I&#x27;m pretty sure it&#x27;s a bug that&#x27;s been happening once in a blue moon, even before the new season and client. We reproduced it intentionally the game after, so it isn't that rare.
U need 5 man premade for it, 2 people can pick the same role and it still lets you start the q , ik it ^^
SG Razzor (EUW)
: Trolling no ban/flaming ban
I think riot should decide whether someone was toxic not some garbage troller who took 'gj' in a sarcastic way offensively... rito pls turn off your robots and check the reports yourselves employ more workers (Srry if it doesn't make sense) Also, make a system where it detects someone saying things like 'gg i go troll', not only that, also make sure that they ARE doing it. if somebody gets reported for a 'bad' game, why don't you do something about matchmaking? Just kidding, most bronze players could 1v1 plat players (at least in flex q) One more thing; you need to understand other players feelings, what if you got 4 premades in ur team who all flame you and they're all bad/unskilled and they provoke u hardcore then cause 1 enemy doesn't like u, the rest won't, since they're premades... There's a reason for **most **people who flame, for why they flame. I said most because some are just trolling and doing it on purpose. Some people are sensitive as well, it's not easy for some to control their anger. tl;dr rito, turn off your robots who auto-ban ppl. do something about matchmaking make better system to detech int feeders and **_please_**, understand the 'flamer's' feelings.
Okuma (EUNE)
: What about purchased items?
> [{quoted}](name=DaveOneGo,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=T6JYQzUm,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-11-19T19:45:24.026+0000) > >they also randomly change xD xD ^^ {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Show more

Kippiiq

Level 112 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion