Eambo (EUW)
: New Junior Wrenchies Incoming!
Good luck to all those who got accepted! I was silly enough to not check my spam folder, missing the interview invitation myself. Unfortunate, perhaps I'll be more careful next time! :3
LUGANO (EUW)
: Were can i see wen my accaunt was created
It's probably related to the UFO Corki skin. That skin was given away to people who had been signed up prior to 14th of january 2010.
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cerilium,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RtpA6zGN,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-05-11T12:14:19.177+0000) > > You say every game, I say false. Now, I'm not trying to say you're entirely wrong because the community can be pretty bad. But from the games I see it no where near happens every game. Most of the games I tend to have go alright. > > Maybe the lower levels have changed since I started so I can't say for sure how bad they've gotten. But even the item choice could be down to the lower level. Because if this is indeed Kog jungle we're talking about here then I don't see why anyone would complain considering the effectiveness of attack speed on him. dude if you dont see it every gae or 90% of the games you dont pülay this game enough.
> [{quoted}](name=Scrinnid,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RtpA6zGN,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2016-05-11T12:51:33.536+0000) > > dude if you dont see it every gae or 90% of the games you dont pülay this game enough. This. Makes. Absolutely. No. Sense. % is still a % no matter how much games a player has played. A % won't suddenly increase when more games are being played.
: > [{quoted}](name=DemRat,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=inIguVZo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-06T14:11:49.892+0000) > Also, not every premade is like that. I haven't played with a premades, who flamed me this season, yet (172 ranked games now). I often see premades talking with me friendly, actually. I sometimes get invited to join them, too. Dynamic queue reduced lobby flames to near 0, because people get the role they want. Dynamic queue reduced trolls in lobby to almost 0, because people get to play what they want. Dynamic queue reduced trolls in games significantly, because people get to play what they want. I don't have to play top at all, because i hate it, because of Dynamic queue. the one and only issue i have with dynamic queue is the queue times.
Those points come from the new champion select, however, not dynamic queue! I personally only had little dynamic queue problems, it's just that often you only recognize and remember the toxic dynamic queues that people claim it's a bad thing!
Rivœn (EUW)
: Cannot login after server transfer
This sounds quite horrible in fact, but I'm sure you're just overlooking something which will make you go like "Oh damn, how did I mess this up" when a Riot employee helps you :p Just bumping to keep the thread active, hope you get a reply from Riot soon!
Eambo (EUW)
: Hi IFASTY, We're aware of the outdated info in the old AIR client, however it's days are numbered :-) Rather than reworking and removing a lot of the old content I think the intention is to push full speed ahead with our upcoming client - this will obviously not included the outdated references, as it's being built from the ground up ;-) As for the champion select/loading order, I don't think there's any particular significance in your ordering. I'm not sure if it's entirely random (would need to do a bit of digging), but it's not MMR related, for example :-) It could literally be who connected first to the server gets the first slot on their team, for example.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=0YBL3Td3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-31T11:07:46.296+0000) > > Hi IFASTY, > > We're aware of the outdated info in the old AIR client, however it's days are numbered :-) Rather than reworking and removing a lot of the old content I think the intention is to push full speed ahead with our upcoming client - this will obviously not included the outdated references, as it's being built from the ground up ;-) > > As for the champion select/loading order, I don't think there's any particular significance in your ordering. I'm not sure if it's entirely random (would need to do a bit of digging), but it's not MMR related, for example :-) It could literally be who connected first to the server gets the first slot on their team, for example. I feel like champion select order is totally random, at least not MMR nor connection/pc speed related! Queuing up with the same friend many times in a row we'd constantly be in different orders even though our MMR should stay the same, you'd assume (or one would at one point overtake the other but stay ahead), while my connection AND pc speed are always better than his. Which is good, I like randomness!
: > [{quoted}](name=Koning Olifant,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Myggpxfg,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-04-01T08:35:28.146+0000) > > I ended up just picking support and I ended winning my promos 3-1. Did report them, however! It was a stressful and anti-fun game to me. Great job ^_^ Thank you for your service to the community, getting rid of toxic players should give you a badge :D
I don't believe I should get a badge, I personally had my ways of toxicity as well, not hardcore flaming, but sometimes being sarcastic towards my opponents is just so much easier than muting them and ignoring their actions. I guess everyone has their moments every now and then! However, I wouldn't, ever, team up on single players with dynamic queues, which to me is the worst of toxicity.
Sylvatica (EUW)
: I think a pure Solo Queue would be a great
I personally never minded dynamic queue until yesterday. It's not that I hate playing against 4man premades or whatsoever, it's the premade's attitude that ruins it for me. I had a 4man dynamic queue picking support to get faster queue times, then forced me into actually playing support or threatening to report me/threatening to troll. Now, I know I can report them for not picking their given roles, but is it worth losing a game for? To me it isn't, I don't mind playing support, but the attitude where premades team up on you, threaten to troll, threaten to all AFK, threaten with reports... What's wrong with that attitude? This rarely happens in games with 5 solo players, for whatever reason.
: As was said the system see where you go so don't sweat, their reports will not count much either since the system also see they are premade and if they abuse their reports their value will lower, it is sad to lose a promo, or any game for that matter due to these people. But it's a slight bump in the road and you will get to where you deserve to be, play your best :D
I ended up just picking support and I ended winning my promos 3-1. Did report them, however! It was a stressful and anti-fun game to me.
: just play the role u have and mute them u cant get banned if u do nothing wrong
I reported them after the game! ^^
: they can check what role you got asigned to and if you picked it and tried you wouldent be banned.. you cant get banned for doing what you got asigned to
I still would prefer not losing a promo match just cause I want to play something else. It's the attitude that sucks.
Rioter Comments
: Dynamic que needs more role options
It won't lower queue time cause people most likely still won't queue as support, even if they have 3 options.
: Normals are the place for that. Allowing random premades in **ranked** defeats the purpose of the ranking system. Either 5 solo vs 5 solo or 5 premade vs 5 premade, but randomly? Nah.
> [{quoted}](name=Pentaheal Sona,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zcxABm4w,comment-id=000400000000000000020000,timestamp=2016-03-23T16:39:57.787+0000) > > Normals are the place for that. > Allowing random premades in **ranked** defeats the purpose of the ranking system. Either 5 solo vs 5 solo or 5 premade vs 5 premade, but randomly? Nah. The ranked system doesn't work either way. They're applying an Elo system, which is used to determine personal skills (as per 1 versus 1 matchups) to teamgames. The game was still made to be enjoyed with friends, whether it's ranked or not.
: Its very simple: There will be 2 ranked Queues: Dynamic (which we have now) and soloQ. The new SoloQ **will not allow premades to queue up**. And yes, that also means: No duos. Meaning: In this queue, it will always be **5 solo players vs. 5 solo players**. The way this game is meant to be played. Riot will try to make people join dynamic queue still, by giving out some more rewards for dynQ rank at the end of season. I am fine with that. If I can choose between meaningless shiny trinkets and not having to play with toxic premades, I chose soloQ.
> [{quoted}](name=franticFurball,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zcxABm4w,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-22T08:50:20.558+0000) > Meaning: In this queue, it will always be **5 solo players vs. 5 solo players**. The way this game is meant to be played. I should add however, that the game was developed as a fun game to play **with friends**. But I do understand, and agree with your points.
Sevre (EUW)
: Been there, done it, didn't work..
> [{quoted}](name=Sevre,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=a84n5tbv,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-03-20T20:21:08.694+0000) > > Been there, done it, didn't work.. It does work. It removes the debuff part (reduced healing). The damage over time isn't a debuff however.
D1nzu (EUW)
: You'll get reported for harrassment. Im not kidding
> [{quoted}](name=D1nzu,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Woi1oqjV,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2016-03-19T09:35:27.355+0000) > > You'll get reported for harrassment. > Im not kidding They can report me for harassment, but I won't get banned for it. Making fun of my own misplay is a not a single way reportworthy.
: Dude.. I'm sitting in School waiting for the last day of School before the easter hols to be over. You made my wait a Little less boring by making my day. Will definetly try that once at home ;D
And all these nice comments are making my day better as well!
: Actually this reminded me of this video "How to totally play Blitzcrank" "...intimidate them by grabbing the minions right in front of them. That always puts them in their place." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owLT1EBoZIQ
I haven't ever seen this video before but it appears to be an actual good guide!
: "worth" does the job as well :)
> [{quoted}](name=Old Foxboy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Woi1oqjV,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2016-03-18T13:28:26.938+0000) > > "worth" does the job as well :) I disagree cause of the simple fact it simply wasn't worth it!
chill22518 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arturs1670,realm=EUNE,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=AABnGQjf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-03-18T10:37:10.605+0000) > > Jax and Katarina can dash to an enemy and ally Thresh Lantern, however Lee Sin can only dash to an allied Lantern. > > Trundle's pillar does 1 pure damage to all knocked up units. Combine this with Leona's passive for impressive outplays! > > If you die, you can't deal damage to enemy units. {{champion:96}} disagrees
> [{quoted}](name=chill22518,realm=EUNE,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=AABnGQjf,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2016-03-18T10:56:27.674+0000) > > {{champion:96}} disagrees {{champion:30}} is sad as well
George LS (EUW)
: good tip, but what do you do if the enemy is not using all chat ?, you tell his teammates to tell him that he should "Consider that a warning"?
> [{quoted}](name=George LS,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Woi1oqjV,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2016-03-18T13:17:09.379+0000) > > good tip, but what do you do if the enemy is not using all chat ?, you tell his teammates to tell him that he should "Consider that a warning"? It's simple: you hook them as many times as it takes for them to get angry, put all chat on and flame you. THEN, you flash and miss your hook and tell them to consider it a warning!
Sandara (EUW)
: why should i get banned in the game i didn't flame, there is no clue that i insult someone..
> [{quoted}](name=Sandara,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=5ET7BiVK,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-03-18T11:20:05.056+0000) > > 1 게임 > Sandara: le has flash > Sandara: u said > Sandara: lee no flash > Sandara: dunno hwy > > Sandara: 0 jniw > Sandara: next time > Sandara: no counter gank for you > Sandara: i wast time in mid > > Sandara: really > Sandara: i pinged you > Sandara: this team > Sandara: is > Sandara: amazing > > Sandara: i expected this > Sandara: when cassi > Sandara: sused flash > Sandara: as > Sandara: real > Sandara: cassi > Sandara: wake up > Sandara: im gonna take b lue > Sandara: anyway > Sandara: yes > Sandara: jsut sit > Sandara: on the > Sandara: lane > Sandara: that 's cool > Sandara: suht u > Sandara: shut up > Sandara: don't ping me > Sandara: kiddo > Sandara: why you ping me > > Sandara: lol > Sandara: ... > Sandara: jinx > Sandara: require poke to soraka > Sandara: lol > > Sandara: dive? > Sandara: lol > Sandara: buce,, > Sandara: nice guys > Sandara: nice. . > Sandara: i siad abak > > Sandara: kayle > Sandara: tgat mid > Sandara: and > Sandara: this soraka > Sandara: is > Sandara: aming > Sandara: ly > Sandara: bad > Sandara: relaly. > > Sandara: don't runway? > Sandara: from me? > Sandara: you shuold > Sandara: stay > Sandara: with me > Sandara: not > Sandara: me > Sandara: follow you > Sandara: you flow me > Sandara: ok? > > Sandara: jesu lol > Sandara: how you siad it > Sandara: even u used flash > Sandara: like > Sandara: that? > Sandara: may fualt > Sandara: i shoudl;nt' belive you > Sandara: i thought you gonna heal me > Sandara: foc > Sandara: ofc > Sandara: sory > Sandara: do what youwanan do > Sandara: bye > Sandara: and gerpeorted > Sandara: Report > Sandara: srka for rage afk > Sandara: what falme > Sandara: toxic? > Sandara: i said > Sandara: why you didn't give me heal > Sandara: tht isa yall > Sandara: see hte map< > Sandara: elt;s lose > Sandara: idc > Sandara: ? > Sandara: you flamed soraka > Sandara: and > Sandara: flame me > Sandara: nice > > Sandara: akyel > Sandara: akyle > Sandara: where > Sandara: are > Sandara: you > Sandara: ogin? > Sandara: gong? > Sandara: kkkkkkkk > > Sandara: this jinx > > Sandara: you flamed soraka > Sandara: and > Sandara: blame me > Sandara: pres yes > Sandara: it's done > Sandara: osorka came late > Sandara: i only said > Sandara: This top .. and mid > Sandara: kkkkkkkj esu > Sandara: Rpeort them for torlling > Sandara: Thank you > > Sandara: yes report me > Sandara: That i said this top.. and mid > Sandara: iwi llnever get rpeoted > Sandara: Thank you > > Sandara: mistkae/ > Sandara: mistake? > Sandara: it's not for commenting the mistakes > Sandara: i just said play safe< > Sandara: safe< > Sandara: safe< > Sandara: Rpeort jinx for early falming him > Sandara: i mean soraka > Sandara: ? > Sandara: flamed? > Sandara: I just pinged > Sandara: This guys are liar ....................... > Sandara: They are just upset cause i pinged > Sandara: Lol > > Sandara: Report soraka for afk > Sandara: i will write long sentence > Sandara: Btw > Sandara: mf if you report me > Sandara: i wil report you as you rpeort me without reeason I just went through your first game only and because the entire chat is unnecessary and could be considered toxic as you're clearly harassing them with flames and negative attitude. Then again, a chat log like this can't be real, you must be a troll.
duckarp (EUNE)
: Steady increase of ping with every patch
I'm not having any problems on any accounts, which are spread out across different servers.
: And they are fuckin right, you are playin with lvl 5-30 people and by wardjumping and other shit you just abuse your shitty Lee champion with people they might not even know what happened right now. So yea, you a dickhead abusin even more dick champion. Enjoy ^^
: When I miss a skillshot, I will purposely miss another one to get a pattern. and then start hitting most of them:D If I fail play, I just say "Sry. Not used to this champ yet"
> [{quoted}](name=BlueFrost Archer,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Woi1oqjV,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2016-03-18T08:27:16.060+0000) > > When I miss a skillshot, I will purposely miss another one to get a pattern. and then start hitting most of them:D > If I fail play, I just say "Sry. Not used to this champ yet" That'd work! You can also play on their emotions like that, go 0/4 bot, then come back HARD. The enemy team will probably rage on their ADC "How on earth do you lose after you go 4/0!? NOOB"
: Pro Blitzcrank Tip
Thanks for the upvotes and comments. I'm glad this post was received so well! I'll see if I can get more posts like this up, lighten up the mood on these boards a bit!
chill22518 (EUNE)
: I miss a hook And show my level 5 mastery Same concept
That is not even close to the same concept. That is merely making fun of yourself "Look at me, I've played a zilean of games on Blitzcrank and I still miss my hooks" :c
: >Consider that a warning Now _that_ is intimidating.
The enemy team MUST know that you're not just joking around.
Minobu (EUW)
: Got me good laugh. Nice thread :D You're funny keep them funny threads alive like this one Anyway have a nice day. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Thank you, have a nice day as well!
kauketsu (EUW)
: blitz is just very toxic mechanics, hit 1 skillshot = quaranteed kill. yes you can dodge, but you cant dodge forever
> [{quoted}](name=kauketsu,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Woi1oqjV,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-03-17T15:31:45.064+0000) > > blitz is just very toxic mechanics, hit 1 skillshot = quaranteed kill. > > yes you can dodge, but you cant dodge forever That second line makes me think of you as a rapist :c
Stell (EUNE)
: > It's like when I go to a grocery store, they won't thank me for giving them value either! :3 They don't? Well that's just rude customer service then. Here they do. Purchasing RP is the biggest income so thanking for shoving money to RP wouldn't hurt, even if it's volunteerly
> [{quoted}](name=Stell,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=l9AMlLRk,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2016-03-17T14:56:13.210+0000) > > They don't? Well that's just rude customer service then. Here they do. > Purchasing RP is the biggest income so thanking for shoving money to RP wouldn't hurt, even if it's volunteerly They generally thank me for the process of handing over the money, not for actually paying them. Same could apply for Riot, I guess, though!
: im gonna play thresh right away and miss the flash hook on purpose to try this shit xd
> [{quoted}](name=slayeronrage,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Woi1oqjV,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-03-17T14:45:36.266+0000) > > im gonna play thresh right away and miss the flash hook on purpose to try this shit xd Make sure you don't die as a result to that, dying to them isn't exactly a good warning, you see!
: The branch i tied myself to broke...:/
Too heavy for the branch. If only you had been more active in laning phase you would've possibly lost weight *blaming the other players*
: "You're a failure. YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE WAS A MISTAKE! KILL YOURSELF!" Erm...maybe you should calm down, Lucian.
Damn it Lucian! It's not like I didn't try! :(
PROaa135 (EUW)
: Well...He tried to flash to the other side of the enemy wall...And you can kinda guess what happened. @Riot Eambo No harm m8 <3
> [{quoted}](name=PROaa135,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=2eub4qkz,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2016-03-17T14:26:14.427+0000) > > Well...He tried to flash to the other side of the enemy wall...And you can kinda guess what happened. > @Riot Eambo No harm m8 <3 I just lost all of my respect for Eambo, I'm sorry {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
candoodle (EUW)
: Hextech crafting just another middle finger to solo queue players
> [{quoted}](name=candoodle,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OiReVWl8,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-03-16T13:12:35.906+0000) > > if (premade) { add to dynamic queue} > else {add to solo queue } > While in theory this code seems correct, it wouldn't work in practice. 4-man dynamic queues would NEVER get a game because they'd need a solo players, but solo players are automatically added to the solo queue. Perhaps it could work if it was more like this: if (status=="premade") { AddToDynamicQueue(this.player); } else if (status=="solo" && OnlySoloPlayers==true) { AddToSoloQueue(this.player); } else if (status=="solo" && !OnlySoloPlayers) { AddToDynamicQueue(this.player); AddToSoloQueue(this.player); } Where status is a string that contains a value that shows whether the player object within this current class is in a solo or in a premade 'group', I guess we could also use an enum for this. OnlySoloPlayers would be a boolean which defines whether the solo player has checked whether he's partying up with a premade, against other premades. I guess that'd do the trick.
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=PROaa135,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=2eub4qkz,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-03-17T12:57:21.056+0000) > > ^_^ Noticed. > =D Despite the fail flash, I still totally carried you guys =-P
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=2eub4qkz,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-03-17T12:58:15.318+0000) > > Despite the fail flash, I still totally carried you guys =-P Could you define what happened? I'm really curious as to your "fail flash"!
thedaki1 (EUW)
: Yeah "thank you" makes more sense. Congratulations is so strange "congratulations you gave us your money "
Even though it DOES sound funny like that, I think it's pretty obvious it's meant as a "Congratulations, your transaction was a success!" But I don't think they should necessarily thank you for your money either. You give them money, indeed, they probably do make a profit, but in the end you chose to do so on free will so that YOU get something else in return (a boost, a skin, a champion, etc). It's like when I go to a grocery store, they won't thank me for giving them value either! :3
Olvengate (EUW)
: Alright, thanks man {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Same works for the IP boosts, by the way! But I guess that's kind of obvious :3
: 2 accounts 1 connection 2 pc's
It's definitely possible! Multiple people are allowed to play from the same location, so it wouldn't be any different. Imagine a 1000-man LAN party where everyone wants to play LoL otherwise :3
Olvengate (EUW)
: Stacking XP Boost
Yes you are, but they don't accumulate (correct word? Hopefully). You'll get double XP over the default twice, not double over the double if you know what I mean!
Grammos (EUNE)
: Nope. I only have one club but still it does nothing :(
> [{quoted}](name=grammos2520,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KvEE8qV8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-03-17T13:22:33.935+0000) > > Nope. I only have one club but still it does nothing :( Are you sure the club has set a tag? Besides creating the club and naming it, you/the leader also has to define a tag (this has several requirements, for example, the club needs to have at least 5 members) I know you mentioned other people have tags, but are you sure it's from that same club? No chance they're having a tag from another club?
: Well, according to Riot: 1. Put two roles, because you're not allowed to only play one role even if you accept it may result in lengthier queue times, and you're not allowed to only put one role even in normal games, you must instead risk getting a position you do not want to play. You're also not allowed to put more than two if you have a role you particularly do not want to play and as such "Fill" is not an option. 2. System takes those two roles. 3. System weights toward your primary. 4. You get to generally play primary, however are assigned secondary a moderate number of times, but not too much. In reality: 1. Put two roles. 2. Queue pops instantly for secondary. 3. Happens at least 60% of the time, and a sizeable portion of the remaining times you are given secondary anyway, but queue doesn't just instantly pop. 4. Get salty and tilt because you don't ever get to play the role/champs you enjoy.
I generally go for bot/mid or bot/jungle on this account due to my preference being bot. I wouldn't mind supporting personally, but on this account my champion pool is better for mid or jungle as a secondary, so I accept the queue times on that. HOWEVER, I do basically get bot about 90% of the time. It really depends on what roles you're selecting, I believe solo lanes and jungle are the top3 as people like doing their own thing in general, so in case you want to play adc, just add mid or jungle as your secondary. Besides that, however, it also depends on who else is queueing around your MMR as well!
Gaddafi (EUW)
: If such system would be live we would have like 90% players in challenger and other 10% in elo hell :D
How's that possible? You need to rethink those numbers!
: If you like a sense of justice, this isn't the game for you!
To me it doesn't feel like that at all. While I do agree on some of your points (AP armor items plox?), you've being way too harsh here. The game is huge, there's a lot of items, there's a lot of champions, it will NEVER be balanced, accept it, that's how it works. Things are overpowered and unfair due to champions such as Yi, Jax of Fiora? Possibly, but not from my point of view. Now, I'm not a professional player, this account is in gold, my other is in platinum right now, so, no, I won't claim to be a sick MLG top tier player but I've experience in two different leagues and I noticed a similar pattern when it came to these champions: They seem slightly stronger than other champions currently available (it's called the meta), but never have I had such a champion kill half of my team with just two items, unless they actually had gotten ahead in their lane/freefarmed. These champions will easier to get the advantage with, aren't guaranteed wins. Adapt to that, do not blame these champions for being stronger and snowballing hard, look at what you could've done to stop them from snowballing as hard. The balance issues will constantly change, I still remember when we were banning champions like Shaco and in fact, I remember a game at world's, season 2 I believe, where URGOT was banned. Urgot, can you believe it? Changing meta is what keeps the game fun to me.
Arkatra (EUW)
: Upvoted. I laught hard on the last paragraph.
Thank you! But no jokes, it works surprisingly well actually. Most of my teammates forgive me for such a misplay after I type that in all-chat, they think it's more often funny than a failure. (Not, if later teammates get salty they might blame the loss on you being unable to flash though!)
: chat in champ select (ranked)
I don't really realize how to spot an "idiot" in champ select, though! Even if people go like "I'm going to troll!" they're pretty much always just salty over a previous game and will actually still play properly, cause in the end, he DOES want to win this new match.
Leptyx (EUW)
: ... ok i was sceptical when reading, but here have your first upvote ^^
Thank you, sir, have one back! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
Show more

Koning Olifant

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion