: Indeed. Of all the crazy excuses i have read here when it comes to flamers defending their flaming, the: "Why these pu@@ies even bother about flaming at all? To rage at random invisible strangers while you sit on you a@@ playing a videogame...is so freaking MANLY!!!!"" ...is one of my favorites. I definetely don't want these people to disappear. They are amusing like very few around here. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
we're laughing at YOU though lol
: > [{quoted}](name=ZereFbg,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Ek6aiyfW,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-12-18T07:46:00.613+0000) > > SJW's, Snowflakes and overall people who don't have anything better to do than getting butthurt by everything _"Yes I've heard this [...] I think sociopaths use it in an attempt to discredit the notion of empathy."_ **- John Cleese**
_"you either die young, or live long enough to betray yourself for 15 more minutes of fame"_ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: No, you just can't read with understanding. You are trying to adjust everything to your wrong hypothesis. You don't need to be challenger to 1 vs 9 as a Draven in bronze. It is because bronze players have no freaking idea how to play against fed Draven or Brand (and many other champions). There is no conspiracy there. To climb you just need to be better than your current league. And junglers in the current meta still have one of the biggest contribution to a win. If one of the junglers put pressure on the lane where both sides are on the same low skill level, it is enough to win the game. And by putting pressure I don't mind killing the enemy laner. It is enough just to burn his flash and put him under tower. Players up to platinum have no idea how to efficient farm under the tower.
>"teams are balanced" >"just let bot solo for a millisecond and that's enough for their draven to snowball to 1v9" > [{quoted}](name=Mcgalakar,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9Vq9Za1E,comment-id=001000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-20T06:25:27.889+0000) > No, you just can't read with understanding. look like you couldn't "read with understanding" your own thoughts lol.
: That time when my mom caught me watching pron...
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/81019953/if-you-get-caught-masturbating-and-stop-then-youre-the-guy-who-got-caught-masturbating-if-you-finish.jpg
: Any way for me to fully disable in game chat?
dude, if you could disable chat, how would you get banned for flaming and pay for your champion pool again and again? Geez, it's like I have to do all the thinking here.
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: Well, their jungler was 5/1/1, it is not hard imagining that he could pressure the lanes and let them snowball. If you give even a small advantage to Draven or Brand, they will easily solo carry in low elo.
So you're saying riot puts me against challengers when I'm bronze? Wow put the tinfoil hat down buddy
: What if it's Caitlyn's hitbox that's the problem? :thinking:
:omegathought:
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: I would like to be a monster for which you take me. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} ######Obviously I was talking about this game -> [.](https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3843104260/1960215748381280?tab=overview)
Oh, you mean the game where the 0/6 mf, the 0/6 kata and the 2/8 kata fed a draven 13 kills, the one where you would have been 0/20? Oh yeah great idea to take that example lol
Rioter Comments
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: And they had 2/6/1 jungler. Poor guys. They probably didn't pay any money and got a feeding jungler in their team. Not to mention this jungler was able to do amazing 0.0k damage to turrets! No wonder that they lost. They should buy some skins so next time they will get a proper jungler.
[What game are you taking about? Are you on drugs or something?](https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3868607225/2064898550639648?tab=overview) 7/2 at mid game, 19/13 at the end, 21k dmg to objectives (2nd of the game) You sound like someone who buys a loooooooot of skins xD
: What a wide assumption you are making there. Have you got a basis for your claim?
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Riot, just give us the movie we deserve!
: > Because you have no point lol. You're just that kind of person with no principles trying to find excuses. There are none. When someone repeatedly leaves games, whether because he has temper issues, or a poor internet connection, he's clearly showing he has absolutely zero concern for anything but his own feelings. It's a lot more disrespectful than insulting people in the chat. And it's much more damageable for everybody's experience Ruining everybody's experience lol, that's true but I think you don't have the mentality to understand its only a game and you will gain nothing from it, I have won games with 4v5 and even 3v5 you know how I just didn't care, all you can do is report them and as other people replied to you its a stupid idea but I don't think you get that lol > In any case, someone who perfectly knows their pc/connection is rubbish and still impose their problems on other players repeatedly shouldnt be allowed to ranked either. So your saying whoever has a rubbish pc/internet shouldn't be allowed to play the game, well everyone just found out how ignorant you are > indeed! Which is why multiple dc s should be banned, and flaming not. I guess ur a person who flames when someone dc's, lol learn some control
> [{quoted}](name=KompasNumero1,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2kHP2rod,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-14T15:32:07.129+0000) >understand its only a game Life itself is a game... Also check pros' revenues.... > So your saying whoever has a rubbish pc/internet shouldn't be allowed to play the game They could play normals > well everyone just found out how ignorant you are LOL "ignorant"? What am I "ignoring" exactly? Let me guess, I'm also racist? xDDD I think you've just proved you *ignore* the meanings of the words you're using > I guess ur a person who flames when someone dc' oh not only when someone DCs xDDD
Smerk (EUW)
: > Especially given how leavers dgaf about it. Lol, you can find tons of threads where those leavers beg Riot to remove this penalty. I guess you never had low priority, it is quite ridiculous penalty. > You guys are really weird, I see absolutely zero reason why a sane mind would defend a guy leaving his team I never defended those guys, I'm just saying that current penalty is fair and it shouldn't be changed.
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2kHP2rod,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-13T19:57:36.239+0000) > > I guess you never had low priority You dont say? Who could guess, after all those times I've been called "toxic", that *I* was actually the most "decent" one? ^^ I've had low priority bc of bugs and waited many friends who had it, I'd say it's ridiculous, yes, ridiculously non-bothering. I'll just do something else. None of my friends ever said "sry I cant play/ragequit bc of leavebuster". They'll just ragequit (when solo), then say "sry bro I have leabuster, you want to wait?" if I invite them. > > I never defended those guys, I'm just saying that current penalty is fair and it shouldn't be changed. Sure, no problem, I'm calling rito to inform them you have no issue with having afks in your games, enjoy! But don't worry : they'll have to wait 20min after they plagued your games
: U don't get the point do you? I'm saying that why would you ban a player for leaving a game that would be just stupid and ridiculous, I left a game and I get a 14 day suspension or maybe even 1 week I would just stop playing the game as most people would if that was the case. Also flaming and dc'ing is 2 very different things only if you ragequit but you wouldn't know if it was on purpose, ok back to the point flaming is when you name call and just give up on the game and that is worthy a ban..
> [{quoted}](name=KompasNumero1,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2kHP2rod,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-13T19:23:20.306+0000) > > U don't get the point do you? I'm saying that why would you ban a player for leaving a game that would be just stupid and ridiculous Because you have no point lol. You're just that kind of person with no principles trying to find excuses. There are none. When someone repeatedly leaves games, whether because he has temper issues, or a poor internet connection, he's clearly showing he has absolutely zero concern for anything but his own feelings. It's a lot more disrespectful than insulting people in the chat. And it's much more damageable for everybody's experience >I left a game and I get a 14 day suspension or maybe even 1 week I would just stop playing the game as most people would if that was the case. Good riddance! Here's the door... I dont care about flamers, but I dont want quitters in my team. >Also flaming and dc'ing is 2 very different things indeed! Which is why multiple dc s should be banned, and flaming not. > only if you ragequit but you wouldn't know if it was on purpose all the opposite, it's actually extremely easy : the program knows when you afk, it knows when you lag, it knows when you click "quit", it knows when you press ALT+F4... So it clearly knows when you intentionally quit and when you're disconnected from internet. In any case, someone who perfectly knows their pc/connection is rubbish and still impose their problems on other players repeatedly shouldnt be allowed to ranked either. > ok back to the point flaming is when you name call and just give up on the game and that is worthy a ban.. no https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=flaming, and no just use the mute button. Flaming does absolutely nothing to the game. Take your own responsibilities.
Smerk (EUW)
: 1. Yeah, you're absolutely correct, there is no reason to distinguish them and that is exactly how system works right now. It just doesn't give bans and that is how it should be, low priority is good punishment for such things 2. Still, you can't prove that it ragequit and not something more reasonable
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2kHP2rod,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-01-13T16:34:54.555+0000) > > It just doesn't give bans and that is how it should be, low priority is good punishment for such things It's not a punishment at all. Especially given how leavers dgaf about it. 0 deterrence. Having a player feed and quit is the absolute worst thing that can happen to a team. It ruins the experience in the worst way possible (appart from getting hacked or swatted...). If anything deserves a punishment, it's ragequiting. Certainly not using the chat box lol. You guys are really weird, I see absolutely zero reason why a sane mind would defend a guy leaving his team during a competition just because he's bad, and come back after a pat on the hand. Either you're a ragequitter yourself, or you're having a problem with authority. > 2. Still, you can't prove that it ragequit and not something more reasonable Lol the guy clicked on "quit the game". There's no proof needed, it's fact. Ragequit or Fapquit or Momquit or whateverquit, he intentionally left his team during a competition times and times again, there's no reason he should be allowed to enter the competition again.
Renold (EUNE)
: tilt.I believe i get a lot of ppl who say"if you dont gank im out"Or the guy that lose hardly his lane and ragequit..Cant be a dc that seriously. Rito just need to focus more on that.With flame is easy to deal with...mute all simple.
> [{quoted}](name=Renold,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2kHP2rod,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-13T15:29:20.878+0000) > > With flame is easy to deal with...mute all simple. +1 that system is really stupid
Smerk (EUW)
: How would you distinguish ragequit from dc?
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2kHP2rod,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-13T15:14:50.557+0000) > > How would you distinguish ragequit from dc? 1)Why would I? You get banned for flaming only after multiple consecutive reports. Ragequit/dc/whatever multiple times occasionally, you wont get a ban. Doesn't really matter why you get dc'd if that happens every games. It's your responsibility... 2)I'm pretty sure someone who presses ALT-F4 didnt get disconnected. The game knows that. Even easier if they press "quit".
: Well a 20 min is already a ban in itself also you would have to wait 5-10 games to have the 20min leaverbuster finish so 20x5=100min (1.6 hours) they have to wait to play 5 games plus, 20x10=200min (3.3 hours) if they get a 10 game ban. Also how would you know that someone ragequits or dc's only if they put "I'm leaving ur noobs"
> [{quoted}](name=KompasNumero1,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2kHP2rod,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-13T15:22:26.094+0000) > > Well a 20 min is already a ban in itself Lol then a 20min ban is enough for flaming too
reticxE (EUW)
: add me and we will talk about it in private
hey I've sent you a request
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Krubaver,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=36neYcnX,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-12T16:30:53.910+0000) > > LOL and THIS is what you consider instructive? Puahahah gold-plated bronze you mean I told you that you'll need to try more than that ... :)
Stop trying to look for attention, Im not interested
: > [{quoted}](name=Krubaver,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=36neYcnX,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-12T10:29:41.146+0000) > > puahaha that's your level? LOL do you think that is going to trigger me or insult me .?. You'd need to try much harder than that ... Yes, I am a gold player, so I give advice to people who are silver and bronze, like you ... those people are free to take my advice and become better, or waste my time trying to insult me and stay exactly where they are :) your choice, not my problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Skouriasmenos,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=36neYcnX,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-12T11:54:43.801+0000) > Yes, I am a gold player LOL and THIS is what you consider instructive? Puahahah gold-plated bronze you mean
: > [{quoted}](name=Krubaver,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=36neYcnX,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-11T16:33:23.267+0000) > > At least I'm not like you, looking for noobs to belittle to convince myself I'm a challenger xD your comment was completely useless, nothing instructive. Next time try to bring something positive, so you can improve in life and all xDDD yeah ... a pages long guide with instructions to improve your farming and warding and decision making is "nothing instructive" ... suuuuuure ... :p here take the link again : https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/new-player-advice-euw/Zep566AV-guide-how-to-get-out-of-bronzesilver-tier-season-6-version I am sure everyone will agree that it is "nothing instructive" hohoho
> [{quoted}](name=Skouriasmenos,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=36neYcnX,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-12T09:19:30.481+0000) > here take the link again : > > https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/new-player-advice-euw/Zep566AV-guide-how-to-get-out-of-bronzesilver-tier-season-6-version puahaha that's your level? LOL
: > [{quoted}](name=Krubaver,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=36neYcnX,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-11T16:26:05.491+0000) > > useless, that's the only answer your reply is worth. 6yo? 7? Not much more sure, sure, stay were you are and not improve while flamming and blamming others for your "bad luck" ... that is the way for a happy life of achievement, indeed :D
At least I'm not like you, looking for noobs to belittle to convince myself I'm a challenger xD your comment was completely useless, nothing instructive. Next time try to bring something positive, so you can improve in life and all xDDD
: > [{quoted}](name=Krubaver,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=36neYcnX,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-11T15:43:39.459+0000) > > Lol Igaf what my profile looks like, I dont play to make myself a "profile" yeah, that is why you think you make "gold plays" ... no introspection at all :) > A tool that counts the number of wards? Sounds totally stupid. I'll just spam wards to have challenger stats. or you could ... you know ... use the wards and the trinkets .?. :D > this is because I want to... Sorry to ruin your perfect little world... the "world" doesn't work as "you want to" ... if someone is living in a "perfect little world" and feeling "unlucky" and wronged by the "system" that is not me ... > No thanks, I've mastered those long ago. yeah, that is why you enjoy grey screens so much ... > Apparently you're just here to make yourself feel like a challenger, so I wont learn anything from you... dude, I tried to help you ... if you are beyond and reach and improvement, I do not lose anything ... next season your provisionals will rank you as bronze and then you will hit the boards again nagging about "the system" being "unfair" while you simply do not wish to learn anything ... is all this any of this my problem .?. Nope ... keep thinking you are "awesome" :)
useless, that's the only answer your reply is worth. 6yo? 7? Not much more I'm not interested at all at trash talking people, like you! I rely on facts, that's all. I was kayn. https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/849581random.jpg
: "mastered" xD, I remember, the first thing I did to climb from bronze to gold was realizing how trash I was. If you think you already mastered any concept of the game while being silver 5 you're never gonna climb.
> [{quoted}](name=PsychoticCoffee,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=36neYcnX,comment-id=00020000000000000001,timestamp=2018-01-11T16:01:10.555+0000) > >realizing how trash I was at least you admit it xD just dont be too eager to put the past behind you, "people dont change" ;)
: > [{quoted}](name=Krubaver,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=36neYcnX,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-01-11T12:06:45.649+0000) > > At this point I dont believe it anymore. My plays are at least gold level, I'm stuck in silver 5. I think this game is just pure luck and broken matchmaker. eeeeehmmm ... http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Krubaver with 182W 226L luck has nothing to do with it ... STUDY your own profile and tell us again that it is "gold level" ... your farming is bad, your warding is AWFUL (I do not say that, this does : http://wardscore.loltools.net/?name=Krubaver&region=euw ) https://i.imgur.com/C8LeRnz.jpg and you die all the time ... this is not gold level, at all ... sorry. You want some advice .?. There : https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/new-player-advice-euw/Zep566AV-guide-how-to-get-out-of-bronzesilver-tier-season-6-version > MAYYYBE you can influence luck if you pick the right champ and right lane for the right elo, but that's about it. If you were unlucky enough to like certain champs and roles, and you're in the "wrong" elo, that's it, you wont climb. nope ... thousands of people climb ... get your mind off "luck" and start thinking "what can I improve to make it as well" ... it is as simple as that ...
> [{quoted}](name=Skouriasmenos,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=36neYcnX,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-01-11T14:10:05.815+0000) > with 182W 226L luck has nothing to do with it ... STUDY your own profile and tell us again that it is "gold level" ... Lol Igaf what my profile looks like, I dont play to make myself a "profile" > your warding is AWFUL (I do not say that, this does : http://wardscore.loltools.net/?name=Krubaver&region=euw ) A tool that counts the number of wards? Sounds totally stupid. I'll just spam wards to have challenger stats. > and you die all the time ... this is not gold level, at all ... sorry. this is because I want to... Sorry to ruin your perfect little world... > You want some advice No thanks, I've mastered those long ago. Apparently you're just here to make yourself feel like a challenger, so I wont learn anything from you...
reticxE (EUW)
: Dude, it's time to stop lying to yourself about bad teammates and try to really improve. I've been in this elo two years ago and I got out, so it's not the match making, you just need to got better. Add me IG if you want me to help you. > At this point I dont believe it anymore. My plays are at least gold level, I'm stuck in silver 5. I think this game is just pure luck and broken matchmaker. If i give you a high gold/plat acc do you think you will win more easily than in low silver high bronze?
> [{quoted}](name=ExciterD,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=36neYcnX,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-11T12:28:50.850+0000) > > Dude, it's time to stop lying to yourself about bad teammates and try to really improve. 99.999% of my games are lost because random #7589864 refuses to stop inting. How the hell am I supposed to improve on that? I asked nicely, I yelled, I pinged, I afk'd, I reported... Nothing worked, I keep getting this fkn 3/12 mf who thinks it's a good idea to chase this 8/2 lee and 6/1 yasuo... > Add me IG if you want me to help you. Sure, see for yourself if I lie > If i give you a high gold/plat acc do you think you will win more easily than in low silver high bronze? I'd be curious... I did play with different plat/gold/diamonds... At first they yelled a lot, they taught me the basics, and now they dont see anything wrong...
Shukr4n (EUW)
: when mid forget to ping ss mid and opponent midlaner roam bot for a double kill they should ban that player when mid doesnt keep track of his opponent letting him roam freely they should ban him when mid afk farm his lane instead of helping drake kill they should ban im ok with the deal
> [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4HHXqEgi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-11T12:15:07.555+0000) > > when mid forget to ping ss mid and opponent midlaner roam bot for a double kill they should ban that player > when mid doesnt keep track of his opponent letting him roam freely they should ban him > when mid afk farm his lane instead of helping drake kill they should ban > > im ok with the deal +1 basically ban midliners.
: In my case, it's the contrary. I've never been a heavy flamer or anything, but having read tons of guides on league, including the psychology side of esports, I've began to notice similar behavior in real life more often and try to deal with it in a more constructive manner. Especially cases where someone who's actions affect me, is 'tilting' themselves by getting mad and blaming others for their own simple mistakes that could be laughed off, but they're ruining everyone's mood instead, etc... thinking to myself, this guy must be bronze.
Lol I learnt the exact opposite way... Now I see a lot more accurately when trash randoms are ruining my gains lol... The good thing with meat world is that you can find ways to avoid the consequences of their feed... And you can also trash talk them xDDD
: > Riot made system who ban people if they ''flame'' And that means if you keep telling your team to stop feed constantly it means you flame, You say this, yet when somebody posts their chatlogs and says "omg i wasn't even flaming i was just telling them to stop feeding", you check the chatlogs and clearly see that the person has been cursing and harrassing their teammates. You don't really get banned if you just say "stop feeding" the entire game.
you do! Honestly, you can get banned for pretty much anything.
Rismosch (EUW)
: LoL is more like a sport than a game. You work hard and git gud or you'll rot in bronze.
At this point I dont believe it anymore. My plays are at least gold level, I'm stuck in silver 5. I think this game is just pure luck and broken matchmaker. MAYYYBE you can influence luck if you pick the right champ and right lane for the right elo, but that's about it. If you were unlucky enough to like certain champs and roles, and you're in the "wrong" elo, that's it, you wont climb.
reticxE (EUW)
: Are you speaking about yourself? 45% total wr in silver 5 and do you really think that you are this "good player" losing because of trolls?
> [{quoted}](name=ExciterD,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=36neYcnX,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-01-11T10:14:00.522+0000) > > 45% total wr lol thats exactly the problem. Rito imposing me the worst %%%%%%s. It's crazy all the stupidities they do. How much they have zero clue about the game. You tell them to group, to stop chasing, to stop pushing, they dont get it. They feed over, and over, and over again, 1v5. Just because "muh game muh want kills". Those trash cannot be carried, impossible. I'm doing the most crazy plays, I'm peeling 3 guys at a time, my eyes are everywhere on the map, and yet those guys always find a way to trash the game. And it's always the same cycle : win streaks, I climb, then suddenly, I get paired with total %%%%%%s again, and lose again, and again. When my MMR is so trashed it gets to bronze, ohhh suddenly my teams are pgms and we chain stomp until I get s4 again. Annnnd the cycle restarts. I'm quite convinced that's how matchmaking is designed.
: League changed my gaming life
The only thing this game taught me is to hate fkn everybody. Riot has absolutely 0 problem pairing good players with total trolls and bans people for using the fkn chat??? WTF? Those cancers totally deserve every single bit of flame they get!
: Don't play at night due to matchmaker
> [{quoted}](name=FiddleMeFid,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9VXu5eIH,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-11T02:37:25.523+0000) >I'm getting badly punished by the matchmaker because i play with a friend who is Silver 4... I'm starting to believe it might be true. Everytime I played with a friend, we carried. And lost, because other lanes trashed.
: Yea, i dont understand why they need so many guns. Here in Norway the police dont even use guns :)
> [{quoted}](name=OP Champions,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=63z0ANq1,comment-id=000d000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-09T17:42:47.654+0000) > > Yea, i dont understand why they need so many guns. Here in Norway the police dont even use guns :) The UK police doesnt use guns either. Impressive results xDD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXHorIrLFIc
: Yea, you cant do anything without offending someone these days :/
I dont mind if they get offended... That's their business... The real problem is why my society keeps pandering to people who hate it and are systematically agressive, revengeful, making political demands? It means those who rule are against us
: I think it's a terrible move for companies and brands to act so apologetic whenever there's an outrage about some allegedly racist/sexist etc. thing they did. Of course being such a big brand, they are very afraid of bad press that could result from an angry mob on the internet. --- However, admitting defeat to these ridiculous accusations is just going to empower people who scream "racism" every chance they get... H&M should not have backed down.
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=63z0ANq1,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-01-09T10:53:17.280+0000) > > I think it's a terrible move for companies and brands to act so apologetic whenever there's an outrage about some allegedly racist/sexist etc. thing they did. By now they know very well what they're doing. They know perfectly how race-baiting, gender-baiting etc, is a very efficient way to get free publicity. With the apologies, they get a 2nd wave of free publicity, and they can even claim to be making "progresses" towards a "more inclusive society" That's damaging for society, that is, us, the people, but very beneficial to them.
: I've seen that. "How to stop racism. stop talking about it!" love that guy.
+++ It's really interesting how "racism" has become the apex of evil, in regressive, post-modern societies ("the west"). There's always an excuse for the worst behaviours, except racism... Very strange...
: I will get hate here. But the news/and black folks and well sjw (university) are the worst for racism. I've watched so many videos of milo,ben shapiro and gavin. It's starting to make me lose hope for this world.
> [{quoted}](name=rebelsAgainstg0d,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=63z0ANq1,comment-id=000700010000,timestamp=2018-01-09T15:28:01.672+0000) > I've watched so many videos of milo,ben shapiro and gavin. It's starting to make me lose hope for this world. When you lose hope and dgaf, is when the good things start ^^
: Funny fact, the black kid didn't have a clue about that until someone told that he should not wear this shirt, because (implied) he should look like a monkey. WTF antiracists went really racist.
> [{quoted}](name=Khail the Crow,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=63z0ANq1,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-01-09T13:51:08.303+0000) > > Funny fact, the black kid didn't have a clue about that until someone told that he should not wear this shirt, because (implied) he should look like a monkey. > > WTF antiracists went really racist. +++ kids love to play monkeys
: Racism
White person in an ad? "Omg you dont hire diversity" Black person in an ad? "Omg stereotype!" https://imgur.com/gallery/yYAXb H&M baited all those race fanatics so hard.... Free publicity
: see my point? Im not cause im right
> [{quoted}](name=BreakYourHeadxD,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=IjLmynGv,comment-id=00010001000000000001,timestamp=2018-01-09T19:47:22.380+0000) > > see my point? Im not cause im right nah you're just part of a hypocrite cult, called "progressives" but who are really _regressives_ ^^
: but he annoys me!! I dont want to see his name xD
If I said "delete them in real life" about the things that annoy me, I'd be in prison or probably lynched by now :DDD
: Well for me... ... Uhh... Honestly... I kinda stopped caring about the happiness long ago...
true peace comes when you stop trying
: What makes you happy ?
MEMEING MY ENNEMIES, SEEING THEM DRIVEN TO THEIR SAFE SPACES, AND HEARING THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR NON-BINARY OTHERKIN
Metharius (EUW)
: Tyler1 comeback stream is reaching the 350k+ viewer
:DDD love him. Cant wait to see him banned again :DDD
: ***
You know you're really siding with tolerance and #lovetrumpshate when you want someone to die just because they annoyed people in a video game. People who werent even yourself. The usual regressive, aka "progressive" crowd...
: Gravelord Azir made from air drying modeling dough
This is pro level. Definitely paint; dip in diluted acetone if you're not satisfied (if the putty can handle it)
Show more

Krubaver

Level 51 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion