: Plays for fun |> Plays ranked LUL
House x33 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=LBJs 10 inch cok,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=E6TZsH0t,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-11-18T21:24:03.079+0000) > > Hmmm constructive I play for fun unlike some sad people in this world So it makes no sense to complain about it :)
how so losing out right isnt fun
House x33 (EUW)
: gitgud ?
Hmmm constructive I play for fun unlike some sad people in this world
Rioter Comments
Gr8m8er (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=LBJs 10 inch cok,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vRIh8LNK,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-12T18:16:24.542+0000) > > you're silver 3 what are u talking about What am I talking about? Even though you're silver 2, you have like 30 ranked games which tells me you got carried in placements and got placed in high silver. You have 130 normal wins, you have no clue how much knowledge you lack compared to me, I don't have a lot, but it's 10x more than you, argue all you want, but when u have roughly at least 500 normals or ranked games you'll know what I mean. Lastly, my rank doesn't mean I can't respond to you, some rioters commentating over lcs games are silver but they can analyse the games well.
okay firstly, that is so gay, this game takes up too much of your life, secondly, everything you said is wrong because you must have never heard of a smurf lmao
: Please ban this guy! So negative!
lmao people like you ruin league of legends
Someone16 (EUW)
: damn a gold team! thats like, high elo! if you look at the statistics, you'll notice you dealt almost half the dmg ur support dealt that match. yeah your team lost that. not. May I add that dealing 7k damage as an adc in a 34 minute match is actually really impressive. I didnt even know that was possible.
1) its pretty sad u looked up the match stats 2) ur unranked 3) i got camped what can i do?
Rioter Comments
Eambo (EUW)
: Hey guys, I just wanted to reiterate - we're definitely not ignoring your complaints and concerns, and many of them are valid. I actually really appreciate people with a calm, cool response giving their honest feedback on this change - it helps us a lot more than pretty much telling us to get stuffed (which you're also entitled to do!). I also appreciate both sides of the fence talking through this (both here and on Reddit - apparently we made the front page!) - getting views from both sides is equally as important. However we're not going to just ignore this, and we're actively going to keep an eye on reactions, queues, player numbers - everything we can to make informed choices in the future. This isn't the last message we'll be putting out around this by a long shot - we'll have more coming over the coming weeks to give you a clearer picture of the vision, the actions we're taking, and how this impacts you guys. Once again though, really appreciate those of you who are giving their opinions, thoughts, and even proposing some solutions. There's been a lot of comments on here already and we'll try to address some of the more common questions next week with our thoughts on things, both before we made the change and now seeing player reactions.
Rioter Comments
Tarolock (EUW)
: you started to play after assassin update went live? because if thats true, and you have problem with them now, then you are really bad at the game
Gr8m8er (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=LBJs 10 inch cok,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vRIh8LNK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-11-12T17:20:02.388+0000) > > so u think that they are fair champs? Maybe learn to position better and learn to itemise instead of blindly wailing
NiuLogic (EUW)
: {{champion:33}} every tried him aginst assasins `?
im an adc main and also i did have a rammus top against a talon and he got cucked
Tarolock (EUW)
: you started to play after assassin update went live? because if thats true, and you have problem with them now, then you are really bad at the game
Solash (EUW)
: > HeyLBJs 10 inch cok >**Git Gud**
mustafa2881 (EUNE)
: and what is wrong with you? learn how to counter em
your joking right? im playing adc, how do you counter getting one shot????
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

LBJs 10 inch cok

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion