: unless you are an artist yourself I think that you have no right to call it bad or even judge it in general. Do you even have any idea how long and complicated a digital colouring/shading process can be? Because I do.And just because it's not your preferred style of drawing does not make it "so bad". Do it better, than we talk again
> you have no right to call it bad or even judge Whoa, chill there, Adolf.
3rd Age (EUW)
: proof that this was the reason for your ban?
His story is pure bs. He just _supposes_ that the reason of his ban is the gift, for unknown reasons.
1h3ß (EUW)
: Riot do you call this a Fair game ? And please Help.
> Im the seconde Euw Volibear Well no, sorry to burst your bubble, you're not. Mastery points can literally be grinded and have nothing to do with your skill level on a certain champion. The actual statistics on all champions can be found in op.gg. Onward to your actual post now. > Perma Bann to my account cause of the skins that he gifted me You cannot get banned, more so perma banned, because someone gifted you a skin. > are just some Hacked Rp You cannot "hack" RP into any account, ever. Why? Simply because this information is stored into Riot's servers, and not your client. Allow me to call BS on your whole post, because of the reason I just stated. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Also, stop flooding the boards with shitposts like this. They have nothing to do with the boards and the respecting category in the first place.
Coxis (EUNE)
: Lol, wut?
> you are reported and muted too Some cringe worthy material right here.
Theatin (EUW)
: I meant IRL, no one will call you out for treating enemies like enemies. in league riot will.. because it hurts people feelings and rito has to defend sore losers
> IRL > enemies I think you've greatly misunderstood the concept of "enemy".
ProoGracz (EUNE)
: Where did i write that you have to say ss? Also why am i out of arguments? Cuz i fell asleep? XDD
I literally just quoted you but you are still asking "where". I will do it again then. It's right here. > You are supposed to say ss If it is a typo and you meant to type "you are **not** supposed to" then okay. Except you don't understand the meaning of "supposed to", which is another way to say "you are obliged to". Anyway, it seems we kinda agree in the topic of wards, so I don't see the point in continuing the conversation.
ProoGracz (EUNE)
: Learn to read man. I didnt say anywhere that u have to say/ping ss lol.
> You are supposed to say ss lol or if you forget, say sorry. Are you kidding me? Or just bad phrasing on your part? **Edit**: Guess he's out of arguments.
ProoGracz (EUNE)
: But you can't really leave it like that "he came to your lane, you have to care about your lane, ward it etc" lol. You could at least say sorry man.
No no, you're confused. "Miss" calls existed because of the DotA's vast map and the inability to properly ward in laning phase. The only reason the "missing" ping exists now in LoL is because a large part of the community wanted it, not because it is necessary. LoL's map is small, and you can really have proper vision and map-awareness pre-5min into the game, without much work. It just got stuck in your mind that you "have to say ss", where in reality you don't. Also, I can't stress enough how laughable it is to require an apology for not calling a miss.
ProoGracz (EUNE)
: SS is also there for a reason.
"SS" is not "there". It's just a way of communicating between players. MOBA players have circlejerked that concept so much since the original DotA that nowadays most lower elo players think it as an obligation of some sort. Warning your teammates of any enemy laner missing is a plus, but certainly not a must.
Ζachary (EUW)
: Standing up to bullies.
You're confusing some things here. > If you let bullying take place, you're as bad as the bully. only applies to the real world and some forms of cyber-bullying, where ignoring the bully won't stop him from harassing you (although that is debatable). In online games though, muting them effectively shuts them down, as their words is the only thing they've got. The only form of harassment in online games is verbal. As such, retaliating will only keep them going. To talk more on topic now. What you described **is not harassment by any means.** It is not even a bannable offense. 1. However stupid an item build looks to you, it is none of your business. Unless he's obviously trolling with six boots or something, of course. 2. You're not obliged, as a jungler, to give the blue buff to anyone. If you're kind enough to do so, then so be it. I also don't see anything "toxic" in replying "mana regen" or being sarcastic in general. 3. "Stealing" the blue buff is barely even trolling. Why? Well, because rumble still needs the CDR from it and, really, in a team consisted off randoms, deciding who is the one who should get the red/blue buff is hard, especially in normal/lower elo games. Keep in mind that even if he was indeed trying to piss you off, that's still a long way from actual harassment/bullying.
: RIP MK LOL :c
There was a stickied thread about which programs are considered "safe" not long ago. MK isn't one of them and anyway Riot has clearly stated that they don't want any mods. Every program you use is basically in the gray zone.
: Fun story, last guy I reported used that excuse. I still got the "You got someone banned!" message :-)
Which means that the guy was reported AND found guilty many more times :D (I'm saying this to prevent anyone from replying the usual "OMG YOU GOT AN INNOCENT BANNED!!!!11ONE")
ThePompf (EUW)
: "pick tanky support pls"
Usually it's just guys who heard other people requesting a tanky support and then they spam it on every game without actually knowing why they want a tanky support.
: But I didn't do anything..
As a support main I stopped caring when I realized that when people say that, they just didn't really see what happened, or they just glanced then proceeded to focus on their lane again. Many people don't have the awareness to know that the jungler is coming for them, even with three wards on the river, much less to know what happened on that fight on botlane :P But yeah, it's true that unless you've played enough games as a support, you won't really notice that player.
Rayz019 (EUNE)
: Thing is, Warding now IS the support's job. I can only carry 2 wards (with a huge cooldown bear in mind) and a pink, I can't ward nearly as much as a support who can carry 4 wards that refill at base + pink + sweeping lens.
The support will have 4 wards at the same time on the map, at most, with at least one of them probably getting cleared one or two minutes after it's placed. Sightstone has three charges unless it's upgraded but you don't wanna do that before late game. You absolutely can't have vision with 3-4 wards, you need double/triple that amount for late game. Everyone needs to have at least a pink and a regular on (your totem will be upgraded so make that two sight wards), at all times. Yes, cooldowns, I know. But when you can, ward. I've seen people spam-pinging for a ward when I'm out of charges on sightstone, my pink was cleared and I don't have a spare and at least one other guy has a charge on his totem, but they don't bother pressing "4", because I don't know.
: When you stay cool vs flamer and bait him to flame in allchat for punishment.
You're confusing harassment with cursing. If you're provoking/being passive-agressive/insulting, you're still harassing. Yes, provoking **is** harassment and that's what you did. No, I'm not saying that you shouldn't of reported the person. I'm saying that your attitude towards them was on the wrong side and was reportable, even. Also > I bet you're just flamers Never assume in a conversation. EDIT: I guess the problem here is whether what you said after he flamed you was provocation or not. Well, unless you provide us with the actual chat logs, we can't argue any further.
zmmby (EUW)
: yes cause its better
Yeah, for me I guess the only reason to ditch 7 is when it will no longer be supported, and that won't happen until 2020.
Sorkiling (EUW)
: http://i.imgur.com/8TIz82Q.png?1[/img]
Can't tell if my brain is more impressed by the number or the actual amount.
kurnubego (EUNE)
: If a "tryhard" statement ever reached you're address, that probably means that it is you who is being an ass. That or just trying to pull off something which is unappropriate for certain situation or attempting to do something which is beyond their mechanical skill. In general people do not comment people who are just playing the game. For example I've encountered a lot of Yasuo players who constantly comment and demand certain gameplay from other players while failing with their own mechanics. You know, a pro-wannabe with a mild or severe case of dunning-kruger effect. I thin tryhard is also directly related with sore-loser to some extent. Ahh and one more point, competative game - yes, but the goal for me here is to have fun. If I find out that Bard with whom I have no experience what so ever in this certain match I'll pick him. Although doing this in ranked is not a nice behavior is totally okey game-design wise and to demand ppl to change their PoV for your entertainment isn't required of them. If you will try to demand it, they have all the reason to call you back as a tryhard.
If you read the post, he is not saying tryharding is bad, he is saying calling someone a tryharder is.
MacDeath (EUW)
: >Instead I'm going to explain why blaming, feeding, flaming and tryharding are dumb. You haven't explained why feeding is dumb :D Just why it is dumb to tell somebody to stop "feeding" I haven't read your whole post but I think I like it :D Even if there _might_ be some redundancy. Nice!
I think he means calling someone a feeder because he had a bad game is dumb.
: Well played, League of Legends community
> Buys 50-60$ games WITH purchasable DLC AND in-game content. > Whines about a free-to-play game not having enough **discounts** on purely cosmetic content. Yup, that's the average League player for you.
QueenD88 (EUW)
: ***
Yeah man, every champion is offending. JUST LOOK AT ZAC I'm offended by the wrong male image Zac is representing. Not every man is large, green and jelly-like. He also walks around naked. Please cover his body with more clothes.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: No Loot for Restricted Players (Upcoming, Mastery Crafting system)
I got a hunch this will increase toxicity, as most of them will probably just rage more since they got "wrongfully banned". Nice idea though, let's see what comes out of this.
Coreil (EUW)
: also is trolling at teammate expenses and going afk intentionaly against the rules... btw the summoners code is bullshit. but no we got the flamer , he rly hurts my games. yeah you should report hard flamers but this thing is getting out of hands now that it is automated. and you going for reports like shopping spree.... well i dont risk since i dont use chat unless with my friend in duoq over skype. soo yeah nice chat we have.
You're talking about trolling and going intentionally afk... How do you even know OP did that? Don't assume, please. > btw the summoners code is bullshit. Care to elaborate? Also, you're talking about reports getting out of hand. Reports themselves don't matter. It's the actual ban that does. Can you grasp this? Report someone a thousand times, if he hasn't done anything wrong he **won't** get banned. The "automated" (it's not fully automated, humans have a say in final bans also) system is better at spotting offenders than the players (see tribunal).
Coreil (EUW)
: it changes nothing, if he trolls does rry bad he'll get flamed by almost everyone. and why u accepted his friend request? he alredy knew. this isn't a game about who can get more toxic players reported. consider this why i never get flamed? mby happens once in 100 games. and what i was 1/7 cait a guy said i suck....well YES i do suck he's right for going 1/7 i really did suck dick that game where's the flame???
> it changes nothing Irrelevant. We're not arguing about whether it changes anything or not. > **if** he trolls does rry bad Don't assume. > and why u accepted his friend request? Again irrelevant. He could hope for a conversation, or anything. It doesn't add to the report anyway, since only the in-game chat logs count. > this isn't a game about who can get more toxic players reported. Noone argued that. > why i never get flamed? We can't possibly know if you do. > a guy said i suck (...) where's the flame? You don't know what the banned guy said to OP exactly. Don't compare with your own experience.
Savage Devi (EUNE)
: Let's just hope they stick to the free part, when I hear "keys and chests" I get vietnam-flashbacks about all that business in pretty much every free online fps ever.
You will be able to get them for free by playing the game, or buy them
Ludovico (EUW)
: Well done Riot, well done
Yeah the chests are a nice addition. Can't wait can't wait :D > I´m sad the harrowing didnt happen yet The harrowing has ended, the skins are on their way.
: zack stupid op champion
> or i wil dods riot for ever until give mony or nerf zack stupid chempion idiot noob team **We need more of this**
: Can We All Just Agree That ARAM Is Only For Fun!?
> I hate people that > I hate people that > I hate people that [(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws)]
: > But Rito cares not I'm sorry but how the hell is this riot's fault that the Koreans are better than the rest... Riot can't do anything about it, Korea is better than everyone at video games in general.
People like to blame Riot for everything. What, there is a huge storm outside? "gg rito, only care about money"
PepijndM (EUW)
: Hoping Japan joines next year. They are as talented and competetive as Korea, so we might have a Japanese winner for season 6. Would be a change, however small.
They are as talented and competitive as Korea in completely different genres, mainly console fighting games.
MistWind (EUW)
: Write here what you learned from your last game!
I learned that "ta mere la pute", or something like that. I don't know.
: > -Teemo, why are you AD!? -Teemo, why are you never mid when we teamfight? Teemo proceeds to get 3 towers and inhib top -Teemo you suck, look at your kill participation Teemo proceeds to have 350 minions minute 30 -Teemo we got all killed because you weren't there! Teemo gets 2 towers and inhib bot -Teemo pls come help Baron! Teemo gets Nexus turrets and ends the game -Report Teemo pls guys Is this real life!?
: Afraid to play ranked!? :O
Well I had people on my team who seem to can't even properly use their keyboard+mouse and they were high silver, so yeah, you might want to stop caring and play. Worst thing that can happen? You get demoted to silver V.
: W10 bad optimization of Lol
And this is in Community Creations because...?
Opt1mus (EUNE)
: Orriana Fun Art 3D i think,at least i tried :D
Nice one! I really like the perspective.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Because, [insert conspiracy theory here].
: Leagues most overlook/underplayed champions, (Your Opinions Please!)
**Taric**, by far. I've only seen him in a game, like, two times this season? He was top support tier but now he doesn't exist. Everything he can do, others can do it ten times better. I miss him : (
: > [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EwZJv7YK,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2015-09-23T09:52:13.707+0000) > > http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2634235&page=8#post29912561 Zileas wrote: >We don't ban for that. But we do collect the data and **_use it for a few things_**. > >There should not be a punishment for being bad at the game. However, **_we do want matches to be fair_**, etc. It's one of many data points we can collect. So it affects match making after all...
Riot Lyte: > Don't worry, Unskilled Player reports do not show up in the Tribunal. Those reports are just for **our research, analyses and system features.**
SmashDogY (EUNE)
: Whats the point Reporting someone for Unskilled player ?
> Whats the point Reporting someone for Unskilled player ? Read the tooltip.
Keiffo (EUW)
: Would you trust a bronze or silver player to babysit your kids?
Hell no. The babysitter has to be Challenger with AT LEAST 500LP. He/she also has to be Grandmaster in chess with at least 2500 elo points and have one golden and one silver medal in the previous three Olympic Games.
Snook888 (EUW)
: My Singed art, embrace the toxicity
Toxic post, please remove. I love them. They're so, so frigging dark, especially the portrait. Well done!
Dragyen (EUNE)
: you have big ass to contain all bronze shits
Lord Emp (EUW)
: His new videos will probably make more than that. Like it's a problem for him to make quality videos that aren't about league. And dunkey is right. He put a lot of effort and time into promoting league and he never got anything from it. Sky didn't defend him. He said he got carried away and should've been banned. But he also said riot should've done him a favor. Because it would be fair. Also, trolls and feeders never get banned. Maybe riot made something now, but before you could get like a same guy 3 times in a row intentionally feeding, and if you told him to go fuck himself, you are the one who's get punished.
> riot should've done him a favor. Because it would be fair. That would be fair only if he had a contract/agreement with said company to promote it, but that's not the case. Would it be fair for a random dude who drinks coca cola in some public place and yells "wow man, this is really good, you guys should try it" to gain something from the company? Unintentionally promoting a product is something completely different. > Also, trolls and feeders never get banned. I disagree, but that's a long conversation. > and if you told him to go fuck himself, you are the one who's get punished. See, that's the problem here. Retaliating is bad, too. If I have a flamer in my team I'll mute him. If you happen to flame him back I'll mute you too, simply because you spread the toxicity. I don't want generally negative teammates and many others will agree with that. There is a notion that whoever flames back the flamer is not toxic, or at least less toxic. Well no, that's not true. You're not defending yourself, you're retaliating. Let's say someone yells at you in a store and you yell back at him and you get in a quarrel. The other customers then will get upset at you, both. Will you argue that "he started it"?
Dragyen (EUNE)
: 90% of bronze players are kids who non stop spam, qq, offend other
> 90% of bronze players are kids. >Source: my ass
: Bronze Abuse
Silver V 0LP (to a Bronze I 100LP): "stfu bronzie noob" It actually happened. I laughed my ass out at that kid.
xRaykim (EUW)
: Hey, I only read to "... love and respect in games.". Why? Because it's bullshit. If jungler is a moron that won't listen to pings or anything anyone says in a chat, then he doesn't deserve to be respected.
_Didn't care to read what you wrote, didn't really think about it, but it's bullshit_. -- xraykim, 2015
Pentium2 (EUNE)
: If it looks stupid but works, then it is not stupid
Show more

Labrat

Level 107 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion