VvergiI (EUW)
: Nerf conqueror hecarim top
Just Increase it's Q cooldown, or just lower it's Base Mana, everything will be fine then.
ΓΘΝIΝ (EUW)
: Take it from someone who has played for 6 seasons maining top pretty much since the beginning playing all 4 roles of toplane ({{champion:266}} Juggernauts, {{champion:114}} Carries, {{champion:85}} Mages and {{champion:3}} Tanks) I for sure recommend you learn the game first (no offense) mechanically difficult champions are nothing even when you know the mechanics on them the hard part about those champions is getting to a point where you'll be able to exploit their mechanics and kit. This is why so many Yasuo players can outplay people in 1v1s on Howling Abyss but go 0/15 ingame the overall skill it takes to learn those champions is not worth your time. You can spend so much less time learning them when you've become really good. It saves a lot of time going {{champion:57}} tanks -> {{champion:83}} juggernauts -> {{champion:68}} mages -> {{champion:126}} carries and that's what I feel is probably the best idea. Back in my days juggernauts weren't really a thing everyone was a mix of juggernaut tank and carry like {{champion:24}} or {{champion:58}} but if I should try to put up the way I've learned the champs then it'd be something like this {{champion:86}} Juggernauts -> {{champion:57}} Tanks -> {{champion:41}} Carries (Currently) -> {{champion:50}} Mages Edit: I'll give you the reason too {{champion:14}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:78}} Tanks are mechanically easy and teach you to play lane safe and play with your team. {{champion:266}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:83}} Juggernauts are the next because you've learned the safe laning and you've had the feeling of tanking now you need to put the most dominant laners in top in your hands to learn how to play lane offensively and even knowing to some extend carrying. Then it's time for {{champion:68}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:131}} Mages to teach you macro play like controlling the wave, harassing and many other factors. All those mixed together will then make {{champion:114}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:41}} Carries a little easier to pick up although you're not tanking a lot as a carry. If you really feel like it you always have those who cheat the system being a mix (not all toplaners are listed above or underneath ofc) {{champion:36}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:223}} Tank Juggernaut {{champion:150}} Tank Carry Juggernaut {{champion:79}} Tank Juggernaut Mage {{champion:24}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:80}} Juggernaut Carry {{champion:17}} {{champion:10}} Mage Carry Good luck!
> [{quoted}](name=Outcast Ronin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=03yWHAWt,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-25T23:01:00.119+0000) > > Take it from someone who has played for 6 seasons maining top pretty much since the beginning playing all 4 roles of toplane ({{champion:266}} Juggernauts, {{champion:114}} Carries, {{champion:85}} Mages and {{champion:3}} Tanks) > > I for sure recommend you learn the game first (no offense) mechanically difficult champions are nothing even when you know the mechanics on them the hard part about those champions is getting to a point where you'll be able to exploit their mechanics and kit. > This is why so many Yasuo players can outplay people in 1v1s on Howling Abyss but go 0/15 ingame the overall skill it takes to learn those champions is not worth your time. > You can spend so much less time learning them when you've become really good. It saves a lot of time going {{champion:57}} tanks -> {{champion:83}} juggernauts -> {{champion:68}} mages -> {{champion:126}} carries and that's what I feel is probably the best idea. > > Back in my days juggernauts weren't really a thing everyone was a mix of juggernaut tank and carry like {{champion:24}} or {{champion:58}} but if I should try to put up the way I've learned the champs then it'd be something like this {{champion:86}} Juggernauts -> {{champion:57}} Tanks -> {{champion:41}} Carries (Currently) -> {{champion:50}} Mages > > Edit: > > I'll give you the reason too > {{champion:14}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:516}} Tanks are mechanically easy and teach you to play lane safe and play with your team. > {{champion:266}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:83}} Juggernauts are the next because you've learned the safe laning and you've had the feeling of tanking now you need to put the most dominant laners in top in your hands to learn how to play lane offensively and even knowing to some extend carrying. > Then it's time for {{champion:68}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:131}} Mages to teach you macro play like controlling the wave, harassing and many other factors. > All those mixed together will then make {{champion:114}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:41}} Carries a little easier to pick up although you're not tanking a lot as a carry. > > If you really feel like it you always have those who cheat the system being a mix (not all toplaners are listed above or underneath ofc) > {{champion:36}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:223}} Tank Juggernaut > {{champion:150}} Tank Carry Juggernaut > {{champion:79}} Tank Juggernaut Mage > {{champion:24}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:80}} Juggernaut Carry > {{champion:17}} {{champion:10}} Mage Carry > > Good luck! The answer i wanted, thanks for your time!
Legend298 (EUW)
: When to start playing mechanically intense champions?
But is it okay to play Fiora or Riven as a Silver 5, and 3 a month old player?
: If you enjoy them then you should put effort into learning them, there isn’t a set time where you should or shouldn’t play difficult champions... but if they fit your playstyle and your willing to learn them then nothing stopping you
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=03yWHAWt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-25T19:46:31.247+0000) > > If you enjoy them then you should put effort into learning them, there isn’t a set time where you should or shouldn’t play difficult champions... but if they fit your playstyle and your willing to learn them then nothing stopping you But i am losing a lot of games when playing Fiora, and my kda is horrible.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Legend298,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Lm0qXxIY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-28T21:06:10.297+0000) > > Yeah, but compare him with quinn, or even teemo. Quinn or teemo don't have permanent slows / Speed / Escape / CC / Tankiness and Damage at the same time. Gnar is obnoxious to lane against. Leave him in the garbage can, no one likes to play against that thing
What? quinn has a game changing e ability which puts back to her attack range, countering almost all melee champions, teemo has a blind, and a camouflage. Gnar has e, which has 22 / 19.5 / 17 / 14.5 / 12 cooldown, higher than quinn and teemo at all ranks, gnar does slow units, when struct with boomerang, but if you can't dodge that simple ability, then don't play lol, also the boomerang slows after hitting consecutive units. Leaving his Q, all of his abilities has horrible AD ratios. And he has 0 sustain.
: He was busted for over half a year. Let others enjoy top a bit too, without ranged picks. It's just anti-fun.
Yeah, but compare him with quinn, or even teemo.
Rioter Comments
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: You can he just gains more damage instead. Quinn gets bullied out of lane by anyone who dodges her q. Her ult is a roaming tool, rather than offensive ability
Okay, thanks for reply.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: Short answer : nah Long answer : no
TheLynxMan (EUNE)
: She is above kindred. Yet rly bad after rework. Jhin is way better.
I tried Jhin, it is on the free champion rotation this week. He is really strong, but i can't build attack speed on him, he also has reload time. So, unlike other ADC's like Jinx, i can't build both critical and attack speed. Why do you think Quinn is bad?
Rioter Comments

Legend298

Level 131 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion