: Well it was very worth it for valve. Because riot or any moba game didn't give competition mean valve has a monopoly on low ping moba games in sa. Lol was out before dota 2. Riot could have had 350 000 players here but hindsight is 20/20. Point being riot isn't getting a single cent from me until sa gets a server. Doesn't matter if i imigrate to a country like na that already has a server. If they ignore me over here why would they listen to me over there.
> [{quoted}](name=TentenUmbra,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=PQVQOaOU,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T16:07:04.095+0000) > > Well it was very worth it for valve. Because riot or any moba game didn't give competition mean valve has a monopoly on low ping moba games in sa. Lol was out before dota 2. Riot could have had 350 000 players here but hindsight is 20/20. > > Point being riot isn't getting a single cent from me until sa gets a server. Doesn't matter if i imigrate to a country like na that already has a server. > > If they ignore me over here why would they listen to me over there. Riot didn't even exist when Valve was already a major actor in game distribution through Steam. A new SA datacenter is even less worth as there is, as you say it, a major concurrent already in place. Riot doesn't care about your money. You are nothing to them.
zCyclone (EUW)
: Yeah, there is absolutely no problem with a Q half HP than R
> [{quoted}](name=zCyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=9F6wQykX,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T12:51:29.377+0000) > > Yeah, there is absolutely no problem with a Q half HP than R Do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Savior, Magic Resist?
Sadstorm (EUW)
: Rant!
Because you still have this 2005 potatoe computer?
: I'll keep all my games on my sdd, hence why i'm going for a 1To sdd, i'll only use my hdd to store work files and the like
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ZflxsVWy,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-22T12:23:43.401+0000) > > I'll keep all my games on my sdd, hence why i'm going for a 1To sdd, i'll only use my hdd to store work files and the like What I say is that you can have two ssd. Or more if you want, the point is you can have separate ssd for different purpose.
: Help choosing components for my new (espensive) desktop
Do you have good screens to go with that? Also I did get a little sdd (128 or 256Go) for system and software while keeping the 1To for games. Maybe if you have still buget for that, you should consider it.
: We cannot compare REAL NUMBERS OFF PLAYERS... Remember that many off that count on League are Accounts Banned or Innactive.. But thats ok if you want too assume that Riot is the BIGGEST MOBA ONLINE.. ok
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchTvXtarved,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=TwXxnJ6w,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T12:00:58.693+0000) > > We cannot compare REAL NUMBERS OFF PLAYERS... > > Remember that many off that count on League are Accounts Banned or Innactive.. > > But thats ok if you want too assume that Riot is the BIGGEST MOBA ONLINE.. ok You can have as much banned or inactives account, it won't change the number of hours played you dummy.
: Big AAA company that can afford a server doesn't bring out server. Small indie company that can't afford it, brings out server. And what changed in the pasted 9 years? We used to get dedicated servers for nigh everything now we are a curse word. Also "change country" my dude very much easier said than done. Again i had a bad experience i will complain, it is up to the company to decide will we try to improve the experience or will we ignore these people. This is exactly what blizzard does and look at their great example. Riot can be a better business with actual morals or they can choose to follow blizzards example.
> [{quoted}](name=TentenUmbra,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=PQVQOaOU,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T15:45:11.557+0000) > > Big AAA company that can afford a server doesn't bring out server. Small indie company that can't afford it, brings out server. And what changed in the pasted 9 years? We used to get dedicated servers for nigh everything now we are a curse word. Also "change country" my dude very much easier said than done. Again i had a bad experience i will complain, it is up to the company to decide will we try to improve the experience or will we ignore these people. This is exactly what blizzard does and look at their great example. Riot can be a better business with actual morals or they can choose to follow blizzards example. It's not about "afford", it's about "worth".
: So I'm right. You never had to deal with high ping. And i wouldn't put blame on riot if i could host locally and do everything i needed like you can in games like vermintide, but i can't so ima complain when i get bad service.
> [{quoted}](name=TentenUmbra,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=PQVQOaOU,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T15:01:01.643+0000) > > So I'm right. You never had to deal with high ping. And i wouldn't put blame on riot if i could host locally and do everything i needed like you can in games like vermintide, but i can't so ima complain when i get bad service. I had to deal with. Mostly by playing solo games when I couldn't play online. They don't offer service to south africa. You are just piggybacking other servers services. So no, you can't complain. Change your country into something worth going to, or go elsewhere.
: The only thing that would make it invalid in your eyes is the fact that you most probibly have never had to deal with ping higher than yoir age. Play atleast 100 matches of 10 different games where your ping is a minimum of 200 and after that you tell me how "invalid" my voice is. Privileged blizzard employee.
> [{quoted}](name=TentenUmbra,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=PQVQOaOU,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-21T11:26:58.409+0000) > > The only thing that would make it invalid in your eyes is the fact that you most probibly have never had to deal with ping higher than yoir age. Play atleast 100 matches of 10 different games where your ping is a minimum of 200 and after that you tell me how "invalid" my voice is. Privileged blizzard employee. Wrong. Again. You are in a wrong place, don't put the blame on others.
: Middle East gets a server but not South Africa
Middle East didn't get a server. Adn South Africa is not worth a datacenter. Indie company does not open a full datacenter with the expected level of service, so you argument is invalid.
: Who talked about hack, I’m talking about phishing, and then they just have to have a local program to do whatever they want, so I wouldn’t give an example. In short, why I debate here, not one to make the other understand, I leave you criticized in a bad way what I try to explain anyway your words are clearly not there to provide answers except judged without knowing anything. > Did you fail your studies? All I can tell you is that I have a well-paying job. Am I doing my job right after, I’m still not fired since I’ve been working and I give satisfaction. On that I let you ramble.
> [{quoted}](name=Pirate Lhod,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=AjbvZhiA,comment-id=000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T20:28:06.664+0000) > > Who talked about hack, I’m talking about phishing, and then they just have to have a local program to do whatever they want, so I wouldn’t give an example. In short, why I debate here, not one to make the other understand, I leave you criticized in a bad way what I try to explain anyway your words are clearly not there to provide answers except judged without knowing anything. > > All I can tell you is that I have a well-paying job. Am I doing my job right after, I’m still not fired since I’ve been working and I give satisfaction. > > On that I let you ramble. Local to what? Local to you? Then you were hacked before and it has nothing to do with Riot. Local to Riot? Then they are hacked and it's very unlikely. Local to themselves? Then what the heck can the do? A lot of peple have a "well-paying job" by talking bullshit to other people that do not understand a thing.
: > [{quoted}](name=abusegirls,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=moBiEaip,comment-id=000000000002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T09:09:02.498+0000) > > I cant understand because theres nothing to understand. Youre just trying to turn the tables by imagining some "point" that you are trying to make, nothing more. Yeah sure, can't even read, blame the others.
> [{quoted}](name=abusegirls,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=moBiEaip,comment-id=00000000000200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T15:20:54.837+0000) > > I have an IQ of 150+. Yeah I cant read. Its why Im typing at this moment. Anyone with 80 IQ can understand the sentence. You should read it again because you just lost all of your remaining credibility, and you had not much.
Muuaahh (EUNE)
: LP gain
: Phishing is not just about recovering confidential data such as a password, it can be an IP address you will know ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Lhod,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=AjbvZhiA,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-18T15:49:48.219+0000) > > Phishing is not just about recovering confidential data such as a password, it can be an IP address you will know ;) Getting the IP is not the complex part there. What you suggest here is that people hacked into Riot game servers and poped out some players. This is not happening. You studied computer sciences, yet you ignore every single element in a network that could fail and which are so much more likely to happen that a hack is clearly out of scope. Did you fail your studies?
: Doing a phishing on a person is not complicated in itself, it is not necessary to have the whole opposing party planted, especially as it would make phishing very visible and therefore the system detects it directly, while making one or two players planted is less visible, there is the ploy. I’ve studied computer science in a programming and network stream, and I know very well that this kind of phishing is possible, anything is possible if you have the right code and the right strategy to bypass a defence system.
> [{quoted}](name=Lhod,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=AjbvZhiA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-18T10:30:54.941+0000) > > Doing a phishing on a person is not complicated in itself, it is not necessary to have the whole opposing party planted, especially as it would make phishing very visible and therefore the system detects it directly, while making one or two players planted is less visible, there is the ploy. > > I’ve studied computer science in a programming and network stream, and I know very well that this kind of phishing is possible, anything is possible if you have the right code and the right strategy to bypass a defence system. You studied computer sciences yet you don't know taht this is not phishing. Yeah, sure.
: I cant understand because theres nothing to understand. Youre just trying to turn the tables by imagining some "point" that you are trying to make, nothing more.
> [{quoted}](name=abusegirls,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=moBiEaip,comment-id=000000000002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T09:09:02.498+0000) > > I cant understand because theres nothing to understand. Youre just trying to turn the tables by imagining some "point" that you are trying to make, nothing more. Yeah sure, can't even read, blame the others.
: What point?
> [{quoted}](name=abusegirls,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=moBiEaip,comment-id=0000000000020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T06:39:16.577+0000) > > What point? Teh first you can't understand and that I explained you. So it makes sense, I explained it but you can't undertand, not my fault.
: Lp Gain and Loss
: Solution to getting banned
Ban is not the problem. Ban is the solution to the problem.
Arkatorax (EUW)
: I don't see how a perma chat ban is worthless when the reason I have been banned is over chat, I don't feed troll or ruin peoples games with my actions I just get punished for defending myself riots have also acknowledges this in previous emails for chat restrictions ( riots policy is to punish any player arguing regardless of who is right or word ) and yes your right It is my own fault I fully accept that but the consequences are was to harsh.
> [{quoted}](name=Arkatorax,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qQARf3bb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-16T10:52:55.200+0000) > > I don't see how a perma chat ban is worthless when the reason I have been banned is over chat, I don't feed troll or ruin peoples games with my actions I just get punished for defending myself riots have also acknowledges this in previous emails for chat restrictions ( riots policy is to punish any player arguing regardless of who is right or word ) and yes your right It is my own fault I fully accept that but the consequences are was to harsh. This is simple : if you don't know how to behave in multiplayer games, don't play multiplayer games. You didn't understand that by yourself, then Riot shows you the door. Nobody wants useless player in their need, and player unable to communicate are useless.
Arkatorax (EUW)
: Final strike and perma banned S1 account with 4k games played and over 1k invested DEVASTATED
Perma chat ban is worthless. Now you understand why you shouldn't have flamed. But too late, and it's only your fault as you were warned far enough and yet you ignored the warnings.
SirLevi (EUW)
: LightOfTheSeven, I dont understand a thing of what you trying to say. Especially your last sentence.... you think I ragequit and have a 15% winrate in ranked?
> [{quoted}](name=SirLevi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HXt7ItLW,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-15T21:34:12.934+0000) > > LightOfTheSeven, I dont understand a thing of what you trying to say. Especially your last sentence.... you think I ragequit and have a 15% winrate in ranked? No. I'd say you would have if this would be a system where you win more LP than you lose.
SirLevi (EUW)
: Ranked LP
The system tends to place you where you belong to. And if you are higher than you should, they can either make you win less LP than what you lose, or they can make you lose a lot more games. This will have the same result LP wise, but you'd most likely ragequit ranked from your 15% winrate.
Cenke (EUNE)
: THe punishment system is still dumb and should be handled by actual people instead of an automised bot doing what it was programmed to do. Worse than youtube's demonetization system
> [{quoted}](name=Cenke,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=anFEBAsn,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T01:50:51.901+0000) > > THe punishment system is still dumb and should be handled by actual people instead of an automised bot doing what it was programmed to do. Worse than youtube's demonetization system Your opinion on this has no value. Beside it has been proved that the bot as actually better than humans in every possible way.
: No why would I find that strange?
> [{quoted}](name=abusegirls,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=moBiEaip,comment-id=00000000000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T09:01:19.216+0000) > > No why would I find that strange? You shouldn't. That's exactly the point.
: Explain to me how it made sense. Oh wait you cant.
> [{quoted}](name=abusegirls,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=moBiEaip,comment-id=000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-13T11:15:55.484+0000) > > Explain to me how it made sense. Oh wait you cant. Don't you find it strange that most punished players made something punishable?
: That comment made no sense. I award you 0 points
> [{quoted}](name=abusegirls,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=moBiEaip,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2019-10-12T06:43:23.480+0000) > > That comment made no sense. I award you 0 points That comment made sense. You just don't have the ability to understand it, even if it was really easy to understand.
Karl0lof (EUW)
: It was my friend :)
> [{quoted}](name=Karl0lof,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZdVmbOFB,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-11T16:18:40.761+0000) > > It was my friend :) Yeah, in a public chat. There are private messages, they aren't there for nothing.
: dont post chat logs, people will only say "u deserve it". theres no point posting logs
> [{quoted}](name=abusegirls,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=moBiEaip,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-11T14:25:29.709+0000) > > dont post chat logs, people will only say "u deserve it". theres no point posting logs What a %%%%ing coincidence that players getting banned for flame present chat logs deserving a ban.
Karl0lof (EUW)
: Okay so do you have any advice how I can move on or is it someone that I can contact?
> [{quoted}](name=Karl0lof,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZdVmbOFB,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-11T13:44:52.408+0000) > > Okay so do you have any advice how I can move on or is it someone that I can contact? You can uninstall LoL.
Karl0lof (EUW)
: I don't know what to do. I just chatted with my friend as a joke like we usually do. I dont remember last time I got banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Karl0lof,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZdVmbOFB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-11T13:39:00.107+0000) > > I don't know what to do. I just chatted with my friend as a joke like we usually do. I dont remember last time I got banned. Yeah sure. >stfu kid you were afk
Karl0lof (EUW)
: I got perma banned for no reason
I love the discrepancy between the "no reason" of a normal player and the one of a banned player.
DeMenSce (EUW)
: Anyway to fullmute everyone during every phase of the game?
Best solution would be to uninstall LoL and go play offline games where you won't have to communicate with any human.
: > [{quoted}](name=Luciferrx,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=WJrVlcKr,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-10T18:32:25.319+0000) > > Well this is why ranked is pretty %%%%ed now.People like you shouldnt be allowed there. > > If people like you arent allowed ranked thinks could go for the better.Way better.Thx for proving my point. You're still unable to explain why I shouldn't be allowed in ranked. You don't have one single tangible argument.
> [{quoted}](name=Luciferrx,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=WJrVlcKr,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-10T20:46:01.649+0000) > > I told you.But you twist my words because it hurts your feelings buddy. > > If you really played ranked "you knew that solo que need to be changed".Youre probably too dumb to understand it tho. Sure. I'm the one twisting your words while I never said soloQ didn't need any change. You are so out of the discussion now that I'm wondering if you really have ever been in it.
Luciferrx (EUNE)
: Well this is why ranked is pretty %%%%ed now.People like you shouldnt be allowed there. If people like you arent allowed ranked thinks could go for the better.Way better.Thx for proving my point.
> [{quoted}](name=Luciferrx,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=WJrVlcKr,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-10T18:32:25.319+0000) > > Well this is why ranked is pretty %%%%ed now.People like you shouldnt be allowed there. > > If people like you arent allowed ranked thinks could go for the better.Way better.Thx for proving my point. You're still unable to explain why I shouldn't be allowed in ranked. You don't have one single tangible argument.
Luciferrx (EUNE)
: You played ranked yet you dont wanna try xD.Ok dude. Because if you really played ranked you actually new how inbalanced is right now. You know what the way is dude??We didnt even try...and you point out "not working".You know there is pre season where ranked no 1 cares about you can try then. Im tired losing solo que games because dumb premades troll togheter or simply get afk and i have to do 35 mins of tryhard 4v5 or 3v5 and get punished because Others.Maybe youre not tired but me im open to suggestions to change this and try evrything. Ofc people like you just judge"BAD IDEA I CANT PLAY DUO" and run away not even try to see if it works. They did already another system with roles it was a failure yet they tried it out. Its better to try and fail then be like you negative and dont try nothing at all hoping a miracle will happen.WAKE UP BUDDY.
> [{quoted}](name=Luciferrx,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=WJrVlcKr,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-10T16:14:18.737+0000) > > You played ranked yet you dont wanna try xD.Ok dude. > > Because if you really played ranked you actually new how inbalanced is right now. > > You know what the way is dude??We didnt even try...and you point out "not working".You know there is pre season where ranked no 1 cares about you can try then. > > Im tired losing solo que games because dumb premades troll togheter or simply get afk and i have to do 35 mins of tryhard 4v5 or 3v5 and get punished because Others.Maybe youre not tired but me im open to suggestions to change this and try evrything. > > Ofc people you just judge"BAD IDEA I CANT PLAY DUO" and run away not even try to see if it works. > > They did already another system with roles it was a failure yet they tried it out. > > Its better to try and fail then be like you negative and dont try nothing at all hoping a miracle will happen.WAKE UP BUDDY. You ignore the fact that there are the same players in the enemy team. You are nothing more than an egocentric duffer blaming everything on others unable to accept any of his flaws or that maybe, _maybe_, his ideas are shit or already experimented and proven shit. So you can continue, I'll grab the popcorn, but in the end, no matter how much you will cry that you deserve better mates, none of your shitty ideas will ever be implemented.
Luciferrx (EUNE)
: And again this is why you shouldnt be allowed ranked. I dont know nothing about you??I told you that there are ways to improve solo que yet you come here qqing that its bad but you didnt even see that maybe it works out. You just judge from any idea yet you have none to actually improve the game. Again i say this because you just proved to me that you are not capable to do ranked.Because the way you act. If you really played ranked you knew there are a lot of way to change there.Beside i said "logic" and facts.We all know solo que need to be improved. We didnt even try to make solo que solo and you already rage "oh bad idea".Keep dreaming dude.
> [{quoted}](name=Luciferrx,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=WJrVlcKr,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-10T13:56:18.741+0000) > > And again this is why you shouldnt be allowed ranked. > > I dont know nothing about you??I told you that there are ways to improve solo que yet you come here qqing that its bad but you didnt even see that maybe it works out. > > You just judge from any idea yet you have none to actually improve the game. > > Again i say this because you just proved to me that you are not capable to do ranked.Because the way you act. > > If you really played ranked you knew there are a lot of way to change there.Beside i said "logic" and facts.We all know solo que need to be improved. > > We didnt even try to make solo que solo and you already rage "oh bad idea".Keep dreaming dude. Murphy's law, you know? Of course, "maybe" it will work, but that it will be abused, it's not a "maybe", that's why the idea is shitty. Of course there are things to improve for soloQ, I didn't eny that, but that is the a way to improve anything. I don't need idea to judge another. That's plain stupid to claim you need one. I play ranked. Sorry for you. Again, you're proved wrong. Again you're proved that your analysis abilities are inexistant. I did not say there were no way to change ranked. I said this is not the way. Oh, by the way, you don't do anything about solo queue. you are just dreaming you are able to make any decision. This is not the case.
Luciferrx (EUNE)
: Well youre the prove that if riot really listen to people like you the game isnt going in the good way. Like s8 when evry "smart"players like you qq about adc and s8 was the most garbage season ever. Its ranked.To make it better its Worth a try.Ofc you dont know about it because you probably dont even play ranked.So you dont need to worry about. And believe me...because i do play the game and tons of ranked not like you..That its Worth changing solo que.Beside you wanna play duo with your friend buddy.There is aram normals and even flex.Solo que is for tryhard its competitive.People like you shouldnt even be there if they think like this.
> [{quoted}](name=Luciferrx,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=WJrVlcKr,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-10T12:49:37.951+0000) > > Well youre the prove that if riot really listen to people like you the game isnt going in the good way. > > Like s8 when evry "smart"players like you qq about adc and s8 was the most garbage season ever. > > Its ranked.To make it better its Worth a try.Ofc you dont know about it because you probably dont even play ranked.So you dont need to worry about. > > And believe me...because i do play the game and tons of ranked not like you..That its Worth changing solo que.Beside you wanna play duo with your friend buddy.There is aram normals and even flex.Solo que is for tryhard its competitive.People like you shouldnt even be there if they think like this. You don't know anything about me and yet all your arguments are based on me, it fails miserably. All your wonderful ideas are to put in the trash, either because they are shit, with no need to explain more, just need a perk called "logic" to understand it, or because it was tested and rpoved useless. Riot Games don't listen to people like you because they take decisions based on facts and logic and not a the mere feeling of some random player with little to no analysis ability.
Luciferrx (EUNE)
: You sure about that? 1.Smurf???You gonna exp evry day to lv 30 to just lose your account.OKK. 2.You do realise if you stay afk a lot of time you can get heavier punishment right???You do it once twice sure more you keep going its heavier.So yes it does change a lottt. 3.Wtf you talking about...From the begin of League a lot of high elo players complained about the fact of duo q.In high elo there is a huge problem with wintrading. Solo que will be Amazing if they really delete duo q for ranked.You can change a lot of think to the better and afk is one of them.Afk was a problem from s1.. Ofc there will Always be those soy fans of riot who will say "evrything is perfect"and maybe thats why they dont even make a move. You probably dont even play ranked so ofc for you what will change..
> [{quoted}](name=Luciferrx,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=WJrVlcKr,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T20:09:47.458+0000) > > You sure about that? > > > 1.Smurf???You gonna exp evry day to lv 30 to just lose your account.OKK. > 2.You do realise if you stay afk a lot of time you can get heavier punishment right???You do it once twice sure more you keep going its heavier.So yes it does change a lottt. > 3.Wtf you talking about...From the begin of League a lot of high elo players complained about the fact of duo q.In high elo there is a huge problem with wintrading. > > Solo que will be Amazing if they really delete duo q for ranked.You can change a lot of think to the better and afk is one of them.Afk was a problem from s1.. > > Ofc there will Always be those soy fans of riot who will say "evrything is perfect"and maybe thats why they dont even make a move. > > You probably dont even play ranked so ofc for you what will change.. 1) Yeah, a smurf I don't care to boost another account. You're not the smartest in the lot, aren't you? 2) Yup, and it does not change anything in the behavior after that. 3) And what does their personal and totally biased point of view bring? Nothing. And you perfectly ignore players who are honest by won't ever touch soloQ without a friend to play with. So yeah, your opinion doesn't matter at all.
Luciferrx (EUNE)
: Abusable?? 1.I really wanna see who wanna stay afk to get punished for it. 2.Why not increase the punishment from afk...A lot of people simply rage quit because they know 20 mins eh..Yet if you keep doing it the punishment is heavier.So again coming back to 1 who is dumb to do it. 3.Make solo que -solo.And if you make solo que only solo not duo im 100% thinks will change into better.
> [{quoted}](name=Luciferrx,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=WJrVlcKr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T18:46:43.177+0000) > > Abusable?? > 1.I really wanna see who wanna stay afk to get punished for it. > 2.Why not increase the punishment from afk...A lot of people simply rage quit because they know 20 mins eh..Yet if you keep doing it the punishment is heavier.So again coming back to 1 who is dumb to do it. > 3.Make solo que -solo.And if you make solo que only solo not duo im 100% thinks will change into better. 1) A smurf created for that? 2) Because heavier punishment doesn't change anything. 3) And what value does your opinion have?
: TFT BUG synergies terminated on RANKED game
Heli0s123 (EUW)
: Well it does happen to me. Could you please cover against invade team? What is wrong with that exact sentence ?
> [{quoted}](name=Heli0s123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jEivU0EQ,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-07T15:23:59.427+0000) > > Well it does happen to me. > > Could you please cover against invade team? > > What is wrong with that exact sentence ? Not my problem. Don't know context. Can't say anything.
Heli0s123 (EUW)
: Sorry you must be unaware but when you report someone in the game and the person gets corrected/banned or whatever you call it the message appears that says: Instant feedback report Your recent of an (reason of report for example unsportsmanlike conduct) was verified and a penalty has been issued. One penalty prevents most players from disrupting anymore games. Thanks for the assist! In this google image link you can see what it looks like. https://www.google.com/search?q=report+league+feedback&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiwqp_muIrlAhWBaFAKHX0RCOAQ_AUIESgB&biw=1920&bih=943#imgrc=Fjy_0uwCPOl4BM:
> [{quoted}](name=Heli0s123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jEivU0EQ,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-07T15:21:41.641+0000) > > Sorry you must be unaware but when you report someone in the game and the person gets corrected/banned or whatever you call it the message appears that says: > Instant feedback report > Your recent of an (reason of report for example unsportsmanlike conduct) was verified and a penalty has been issued. > One penalty prevents most players from disrupting anymore games. Thanks for the assist! > > In this google image link you can see what it looks like. > https://www.google.com/search?q=report+league+feedback&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiwqp_muIrlAhWBaFAKHX0RCOAQ_AUIESgB&biw=1920&bih=943#imgrc=Fjy_0uwCPOl4BM: Sorry, you must be unaware that this instant feedback report does not trigger every time someone you reported is punished. So I say it again : you don't know if they haven't been punished, or even if the deserved a punishment. You don't have a word to say here.
Heli0s123 (EUW)
: Please help me man what is normal ? Is asking your team to help cover against invades (what happens70% of the time in the elo i play in) normal? what is normal to you as you can see I'm struggling with what is normal and what isn't so could you please define it?
> [{quoted}](name=Heli0s123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jEivU0EQ,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-07T15:14:17.521+0000) > > Please help me man what is normal ? Is asking your team to help cover against invades (what happens70% of the time in the elo i play in) normal? what is normal to you as you can see I'm struggling with what is normal and what isn't so could you please define it? I don't get that problem when I do that. Never. So as I don't know exactly what you're doing and can tell about what you say, I'd guess you do it horribly wrong.
Heli0s123 (EUW)
: I do because You get the pop up on your screen when someone gets corrected after you reported someone. And i know the situations because i was in those games.
> [{quoted}](name=Heli0s123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jEivU0EQ,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-07T15:11:57.539+0000) > > I do because You get the pop up on your screen when someone gets corrected after you reported someone. > And i know the situations because i was in those games. No.
Heli0s123 (EUW)
: I just feel scammed because I wasn't treated equally to other players and I actually payed money for the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Heli0s123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jEivU0EQ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-07T15:07:34.117+0000) > > I just feel scammed because I wasn't treated equally to other players and I actually payed money for the game. You don't know if they haven't been punished. You don't even know their toxicity history on which is based the punishment. Don't talk about being treated equally when you don't know the situation.
Heli0s123 (EUW)
: Well when i say normal things people instantly act hostile. for instance when i say could you please cover and people respond with saying: OMG DON'T TELL ME HOW TO PLAY MY GAME. it's said but this is a more frequent reaction than actually responding in a normal way (and just saying no is a normal way)
> [{quoted}](name=Heli0s123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jEivU0EQ,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-07T15:06:02.772+0000) > > Well when i say normal things people instantly act hostile. > > for instance when i say could you please cover and people respond with saying: OMG DON'T TELL ME HOW TO PLAY MY GAME. > > it's said but this is a more frequent reaction than actually responding in a normal way (and just saying no is a normal way) Maybe you have to reconsider what "normal things" are. I never saw that kind of things when I talk to someone in game.
Heli0s123 (EUW)
: I was given a chat function just like everybody else :) if this is riots way of thinking remove the chat function and reduce communication to ping only.
> [{quoted}](name=Heli0s123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jEivU0EQ,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-07T14:49:13.161+0000) > > I was given a chat function just like everybody else :) if this is riots way of thinking remove the chat function and reduce communication to ping only. No. Some people actually use it wisely. Better banned those who don't.
Heli0s123 (EUW)
: Banned because people gang up on me
You were toxic, you are banned. Where is the flaw here?
: he was my cousin .. nothing special
> [{quoted}](name=haydermh123,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=4JiEegyB,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-03T19:40:48.545+0000) > > he was my cousin .. nothing special And you're just banned. Nothing special.
Show more

LightOfTheSeven

Level 7 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion