: Hmm Did you checked subscribe button? If yes than you should ask support if not check account setting.
> [{quoted}](name=KnightHammer5,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=TBMjcend,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-30T22:13:05.117+0000) > > Hmm Did you checked subscribe button? If yes than you should ask support if not check account setting. Where is that button?
Rioter Comments
XIC Wolf (EUW)
: Actually, a 'forced item' doesnt sound like a bad idea... I am imagining a katana that becomes sharper and sharper every few levels, thus allowing Yasuo to deal more crit damage. To make it logical, Yasuo's blade gets 'battered' due to battle every few levels and needs to get sharpened at the shop (which costs some gold). However, every time you sharpen it, the quality of the katana goes up? Something like that? And then maybe you can sharpen/improve it twice or 3 times total.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolf In Tux,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mPLI9il5,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-10-15T17:55:05.160+0000) > > Actually, a 'forced item' doesnt sound like a bad idea... > > I am imagining a katana that becomes sharper and sharper every few levels, thus allowing Yasuo to deal more crit damage. > > To make it logical, Yasuo's blade gets 'battered' due to battle every few levels and needs to get sharpened at the shop (which costs some gold). However, every time you sharpen it, the quality of the katana goes up? Something like that? And then maybe you can sharpen/improve it twice or 3 times total. Making it cost gold feels terrible because at the moment he can reach 100% Critical Hit Chance just by acquiring his two critical hits items. Taking that away, making it worse and then even making Yasuo pay for something he had for free until now feels simply terrible, because the 100% Critical Hit Chance shouldn't feel like an extra, but something that grows and develops as Yasuo closes in toward the lategame. Reaching 100% Critical Hit Chance should always feel very natural and unexpensive, because it's part of his nature. It shouldn't arrive with cost, but with time.
: There is the issue though... 80 AD and 50% crit... in terms of gold efficiency the AD is worth 2800 gold and crit chance is worth 2000 gold... your planning to give yasuo 4800 gold worth of stats for free. This is why Viktor has to pay for a lot of his stats as otherwise it becomes way too cost efficient and he becomes overpowered (and even at the current Viktor cost his hextech core is extremely cost efficient as iits worth 4500 ish gold). You can't do that, simple as that. It wouldn't even be him making a choice... with his current kit and those stats he could easily still go for tank items because you've given him all the AD he will need for free. So here are your options with this idea, butcher his slot efficiency by lowering the stats a lot, or have his slot efficiency become too good by having your current idea... neither one is good and neither honestly solves any problems, just causes them. There is a reason no new champion has gotten a unique item that they have to have and keep throughout the game since Viktor and since rengar lost his... it doesn't work and causes way more issues than its worth. The only reason Viktor hasn't lost his yet is because it's central to his theme and kit, they can't get rid of it anymore so that damage is done but they aren't gonna repeat the same mistake for anyone else like yasuo. Kit changes will have to do... in fact yasuo isn't as bad as everyone says he is, besides the obvious tank yasuo issue which can be solved by changing his scalings and base damages around and the crit chance which can just have a level scaling stuck onto it the rest of his kit is not that bad in terms of balance. All your doing is nuking house to get rid of a spider... it's a lot bigger and more complex than it needs to be and doing so creates even more issues than where already present.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mPLI9il5,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-15T17:58:15.880+0000) > > There is the issue though... 80 AD and 50% crit... in terms of gold efficiency the AD is worth 2800 gold and crit chance is worth 2000 gold... your planning to give yasuo 4800 gold worth of stats for free. This is why Viktor has to pay for a lot of his stats as otherwise it becomes way too cost efficient and he becomes overpowered (and even at the current Viktor cost his hextech core is extremely cost efficient as iits worth 4500 ish gold). You can't do that, simple as that. > > It wouldn't even be him making a choice... with his current kit and those stats he could easily still go for tank items because you've given him all the AD he will need for free. > > So here are your options with this idea, butcher his slot efficiency by lowering the stats a lot, or have his slot efficiency become too good by having your current idea... neither one is good and neither honestly solves any problems, just causes them. > > There is a reason no new champion has gotten a unique item that they have to have and keep throughout the game since Viktor and since rengar lost his... it doesn't work and causes way more issues than its worth. The only reason Viktor hasn't lost his yet is because it's central to his theme and kit, they can't get rid of it anymore so that damage is done but they aren't gonna repeat the same mistake for anyone else like yasuo. > > Kit changes will have to do... in fact yasuo isn't as bad as everyone says he is, besides the obvious tank yasuo issue which can be solved by changing his scalings and base damages around and the crit chance which can just have a level scaling stuck onto it the rest of his kit is not that bad in terms of balance. > All your doing is nuking house to get rid of a spider... it's a lot bigger and more complex than it needs to be and doing so creates even more issues than where already present. As said there, the numbers were pure examples because I'd really be clueless with the information i have now at hands about what would be fair for Yasuo. What i can say that you can't do a straight comparison to gold efficiency there, he doesn't obtain those stats from level 1 as if he instantly bought a full item. He gets those stats slowly, and you still have to consider the fact that Yasuo would be playing with 5 slots, and not 6, just like Viktor. The stats they end up gaining is pretty much a bonus passive in exchange for that single slot. Also, if I'm not wrong Jax's passive is potentially worth way more gold than this "new item" for Yasuo. Talking about gold when talking about something that's pretty much like a new passive is relatively pointless. Could as well argue about Veigar's AP stacking for example, at this point. There are things that are way more gold efficient than this "new item" for Yasuo, far way more efficient. Also I don't feel like the comparison between this item for Yasuo and Viktor's Hex Core. At the end, giving Yasuo this item would be: * Taking away his passive, delaying it and moving it on a forced item. * Compensate the forced item with the average AD given by any BF Sword evolution. It's simple as this, I don't see why giving him for free a weaker version of something that he already has for free would be so crazy. Also, he doesn't get 80AD (Again, this isn't a fixed number, might as well be 40, 60, 100, whatever) at level 1. At level 1 it might as well be 2AD, at level 9 it might as well be 40AD and if and when he reaches 18... He gets the full item. At the end, again, do you really believe that you can nerf Tank Yasuo without actually harming the normal, more healthy squishy Yasuo build? I really believe that's not possible, otherwise Riot would have done the same thing. I could see and understand why one would even think that my idea is harmful (Awkward and offsetting, can backfire...), but I find it naive to think that in his current state, there is any way to actually tweak Yasuo to nerf the tank version without harming the squishy version, because you can't. His base AD is low, his base defensive stats are very low, his secondary spell's cooldowns are already high. All that could be nerfed to keep tank Yasuo at bay has already been nerfed.
: Your idea would kill him... simple as that. Yasuo is a hyper carry, he scales extremely well into the late game through items same as all other hyper carries... you idea would essentially shoot him in the foot by denying him the thing which makes him scale. Yasuo relies on crit... but crit is actually part of a trifecta of stats which crit needs to be effective... crit chance, attack speed, and AD. By restricting what items he is allowed to buy you make it so that he can't get the items he needs to be effective... think about it like you said he would only have 2 item slots available after crit items and boots... he still needs lifesteal, another AD item, and a defensive item at least (and before you say it yes he needs a defensive item, like with an adc at least one item slot should always be kept aside for a defensive item in order to prevent him from being blown up, this doesn't make him into a tank but it does make it so that he doesn't die instantly before he can do anything)... even cancelling out the defensive item you completely remove any possibility for a situational item which means yasuo completely falls apart as he can't adapt which is the most important part of league. It's an issue which plagued viktor... before his rework the main criticism was that he was weaker than other mages because he had one less item than what everything else had... despite what the upgrades gave you Viktor reached late game with a sub par item which ment he couldn't be as effective as he should have been. Riot had to rework him and basically make his hextech core the largest ap item in the game to actually make it so that his passive wasn't hurting him more than it was helping him... And that opened up an entirely different can of worms where he was too strong because his hextech core gave too much stats. So unless your planning to dump a ton of AD and attack speed onto this item to make up for the fact that it would restrict his build too much... at which point yasuo becomes too strong and you have the exact same issue on your hands. Forcing a champion to have a specific item never works... viktor has been plagued by issues stemming from his passive since his release and that's considering he still has to pay for the item, yasuo gets it for free so it would be either too cost efficient or not space efficient enough... And the only other champion who had a unique item they where forced into was rengar and he had it removed for this very reason. It causes too much issues for what it's worth, it either breaks the champion or kills them either one isn't worth it. Instead you can have the actual passive scale with levels which completely negates the issues of the item, stops him from spiking too early, and means he can still be a late game hyper carry. That's literally all the issues your trying to deal with in a much simpler and better form... if tank yas is still a problem then simply move some base damage into scaling so that yas is incentiviced to build damage over tankyness without causing an increase in damage for proper yas. Everything your trying to accomplish in a simpler and safer way.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mPLI9il5,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-10-15T16:44:12.264+0000) > > Your idea would kill him... simple as that. > > Yasuo is a hyper carry, he scales extremely well into the late game through items same as all other hyper carries... you idea would essentially shoot him in the foot by denying him the thing which makes him scale. > > Yasuo relies on crit... but crit is actually part of a trifecta of stats which crit needs to be effective... crit chance, attack speed, and AD. By restricting what items he is allowed to buy you make it so that he can't get the items he needs to be effective... think about it like you said he would only have 2 item slots available after crit items and boots... he still needs lifesteal, another AD item, and a defensive item at least (and before you say it yes he needs a defensive item, like with an adc at least one item slot should always be kept aside for a defensive item in order to prevent him from being blown up, this doesn't make him into a tank but it does make it so that he doesn't die instantly before he can do anything)... even cancelling out the defensive item you completely remove any possibility for a situational item which means yasuo completely falls apart as he can't adapt which is the most important part of league. > > It's an issue which plagued viktor... before his rework the main criticism was that he was weaker than other mages because he had one less item than what everything else had... despite what the upgrades gave you Viktor reached late game with a sub par item which ment he couldn't be as effective as he should have been. Riot had to rework him and basically make his hextech core the largest ap item in the game to actually make it so that his passive wasn't hurting him more than it was helping him... And that opened up an entirely different can of worms where he was too strong because his hextech core gave too much stats. > So unless your planning to dump a ton of AD and attack speed onto this item to make up for the fact that it would restrict his build too much... at which point yasuo becomes too strong and you have the exact same issue on your hands. > > Forcing a champion to have a specific item never works... viktor has been plagued by issues stemming from his passive since his release and that's considering he still has to pay for the item, yasuo gets it for free so it would be either too cost efficient or not space efficient enough... And the only other champion who had a unique item they where forced into was rengar and he had it removed for this very reason. > > It causes too much issues for what it's worth, it either breaks the champion or kills them either one isn't worth it. > > Instead you can have the actual passive scale with levels which completely negates the issues of the item, stops him from spiking too early, and means he can still be a late game hyper carry. That's literally all the issues your trying to deal with in a much simpler and better form... if tank yas is still a problem then simply move some base damage into scaling so that yas is incentiviced to build damage over tankyness without causing an increase in damage for proper yas. > Everything your trying to accomplish in a simpler and safer way. Let's say that Yasuo with "my" solution plays it this way: {{item:3637}} (Yasuo's new item) + {{item:3046}} + {{item:3031}} to reach his power spike. Let's say that at 18, the unique item give 80AD and 50% Critical Hit Chance (Just an example). {{item:3006}} or {{item:3009}} or {{item:3111}} or {{item:3047}} , after all he needs boots like anyone else. Now, he has two available slots. He has multiple choices: * Two tank items, and go for a straight bruiser build that gives up lifesteal for straight forward bulkiness. * A lifesteal item like {{item:3153}} if he wants both lifesteal and attack speed or a {{item:3072}}, then a defensive item like {{item:3742}} or{{item:3026}}. * {{item:3156}} and another tanky item. * Many other combinations which mostly rely on the presence of {{item:3153}} and a defensive item. Guess what? That's how all other carries build, and Yasuo, being part of that group, should not be an exception. Again I just doubt that you can nerf his base stats further. If I'm not wrong he's quite down on the base\scaling AD list, being a melee champion and being a champion that deals damage purely by autoattacks... that would be too much. I admit that your solution seems as good as mine, at least for my opinion, for what I see. It's just that it won't fix part of the issue, while mine does: Yasuo at the moment is build with {{item:3031}} + {{item:3046}} +{{item:3022}} and then even more tank items, maybe a lifesteal item thrown there. With my solution, he has to make choices, more careful ones. You want to be a 100% Critical Hit Chance carry-dream? Pay the price, have 3 aggressive items (One is even free and slowly scale him toward the late game not by snowballing, but by levels). Having one that freely make him slowly scale toward the late game is enough to compensate that limitation, while forcing him toward a more healthy situation: High, almost unmatched DPS at the price of being **truly **squishy. The only true problem with my solution is that it can feel out of place. But maybe, with a nice icon and a good name for the item it would really fit him. I can imagine it in my head and i feel like... It would be cool to see him with Phantom Dancer, the new item and Infinity Edge as his bread and butter items. I thought about just changing the passive, but it won't fix the Yasuo issue. Without limiting his choices, you'll end up with a full tank Yasuo anyway as long as he can reach 100% Critical Hit Chance while only using 2 items slot. Yasuo has too much slot efficiency for what he does. This cuts the problem at the root, and forces Yasuo to be what he is supposed to be, while making Yasuo bruiser still a choice.
: I don't think yasuo is atrociously unfair ,if he isn't ahead that is. He snowballs really hard which imo is semi-fine ( a little nerf doesnt hurt). Considering {{item:1054}} {{item:3047}} completely destroys him with Fevor of Battle. I completely disafree with the idea of crit chance and AD per lvl (see Rengar's Bonetooth necklace before his rework). other than that solid points. Hopefully Riot considers your ideas.
> [{quoted}](name=Karyuu no Tekken,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mPLI9il5,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-10-15T16:02:03.298+0000) > > I don't think yasuo is atrociously unfair ,if he isn't ahead that is. He snowballs really hard which imo is semi-fine ( a little nerf doesnt hurt). > Considering {{item:1054}} {{item:3047}} completely destroys him with Fevor of Battle. > > I completely disafree with the idea of crit chance and AD per lvl (see Rengar's Bonetooth necklace before his rework). > > other than that solid points. Hopefully Riot considers your ideas. Still it would fix many problems. * All champions require around 4 items to reach 100% Critical Hit Chance, he needs 2 now and will need 3 with this solution (Keep in mind, the unique item will also give him AD). * If he had both his Critical Hit items at level 1, he'd have 51% Critical Hit Chance. At level 9, he'd have around 67%, and at 18, he'd have 100%, it fits his lategame hypercarry fantasy. * Less free slots: Yasuo gets to be more damage oriented (The new unique item is also giving him a good chunk of AD) and not "I exploit my currently overloaded kit so I build tank and still act like a lategame melee ADC". This would push Yasuo toward what he is supposed to be: Squishy, mobile when in the right situation, and still able to destroy whatever he touches past a certain clock time (Without denying his early game completely). And at the same time, Yasuo bruiser is still easily possible as with 3 damage items and 1 boots items, he'd still have 2 slots for defensive items. He'll just be less likely to be tanky, while forcing him to be more damage oriented.
: Or why not have the bonus crit chance scale with levels... early game it's low and late game it's what it is currently so he will be reaching 100% crit at around 30-40 mins instead of 15-20... So much easier than adding a unique item in (plus that's kinda viktor's thing, it should stay unique to him) and less of a logistical nightmare (not only would it be difficult to justify him having an item 24/7 lore wise but the item needs to be good enough to want to upgrade but not too good plus the price... it's an issue which has affected viktor multiple times in the past).
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mPLI9il5,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-10-15T15:32:59.337+0000) > > Or why not have the bonus crit chance scale with levels... early game it's low and late game it's what it is currently so he will be reaching 100% crit at around 30-40 mins instead of 15-20... So much easier than adding a unique item in (plus that's kinda viktor's thing, it should stay unique to him) and less of a logistical nightmare (not only would it be difficult to justify him having an item 24/7 lore wise but the item needs to be good enough to want to upgrade but not too good plus the price... it's an issue which has affected viktor multiple times in the past). Lorewise? It's his sword, might as well make his unique item, his sword. Also while having a forced item is Viktor's gimmicky, why Yasuo shouldn't have one? If we have to reason that way, might as well question why Nami doesn't have the same no boots passive Cassiopeia has. The item would justify having 50% Critical Hit Chance and it's also supposed to give some AD along with that. A good quantity. The item matters not only for the Critical Hit Chance, but also to limit the freedom in his build. You won't see Yasuo going around with Infinity Edge and Phantom Dancer and then 3 tank items. Now he will be able to build only 2 since he has 3 slots taken by damage items and 1 used for the boots. Also, I never said that the item should be upgraded (Perhaps that's why you believe it's not fitting for Yasuo, but again I never said it should need evolutions). It's just there, and it scales with levels, giving AD and Critical Hit Chance as the game goes on. I say this not because I believe this is the BEST solution, I say this because it's the only solution (Beside a full Sion-like rework, but really, on a 2014 champion?). What you can actually nerf about Yasuo? What you want to do to him? Lower his base HP again? Lower his Q\E damage? Raise his W cooldown from 24 seconds to what? 600? Lower his already low R damage? Take away his Critical Hit Chance gimmicky completely? What? You cannot touch his current kit's numbers without making him utter trash.
Zeromatsu (EUW)
: His Q shouldn't be able to crit or on-hit effects (either one). I don't think the problem is the 100% crit chance alone, but that he can crit like 3 times in 1 second because of his q between his Autoattacks.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeromatsu,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mPLI9il5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-15T15:21:10.120+0000) > > His Q shouldn't be able to crit or on-hit effects (either one). I don't think the problem is the 100% crit chance alone, but that he can crit like 3 times in 1 second because of his q between his Autoattacks. That's unfair if you look at the current Yasuo, the "Look at me, I have 4000HP and I will still crit the shit out of you" current Yasuo. The initial fantasy about Yasuo would make it fair. If he was a melee carry that was squishy like any other carry, I'd say that critting 3 times in the space of 1 second would be fair. He's a melee carry that has a very unreliable mobility mechanic (Minions? Mobile. No minions? Sitting duck). A melee and low ranged carry with unreliable mobility should be allowed to do that... The problem is that Yasuo isn't squishy at the current moment.
Rioter Comments
: Way overdue Jayce R frame loss bugfix request.
It's not a low-end PC issue only, I have the same problem with my PC, wich isn't a high-end PC by itself, but for League's standards, it is. CPU: i5 6600 3.90ghz GPU: GTX 960 4Gb VRAM (A friend of mine has a R9 390 and still suffers from this issue) RAM: DDR4 8gb 2133mhz I usually run at 200+fps to keep the lowest frametime possible (Around 2.2\3.0ms), but whenever a Jayce uses his R, i have a 0.10\0.20 seconds freezing.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: More like "Is Shen ult too good for professional play? Then better nerf everything in his kit except his ult".
> [{quoted}](name=zImaginaerum,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=glfo98Ah,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-09-10T12:54:57.309+0000) > > More like "Is Shen ult too good for professional play? Then better nerf everything in his kit except his ult". I agree, this is what I mean by biased and out of touch - why destroy the rest of his kit and leave the real issue untouched? By nerfing the rest of his kit beside his ultimate, they kill the identity of the champion - Shen is turning less into Shen and more into "A generic tank that teleports to allies". By this I don't want to say that Shen is 100% fine and doesn't need attention - I'm saying that leaving his R untouched and nerfing the rest of his kit is really unfair. It feels like they completely forgot that Shen is a top laner before being "that champion that teleports", and because of that he needs decent tools to trade, or sustain. if they removed the sustain, then leave him tools to trade - if you remove both, he can't be a top laner in the first place. They want to force Shen into being a jungler? I don't know. What I know is, he can't top lane anymore without losing pretty much all kind of lanes.
: Is Shen ult too good for professional play to make Shen soloQ balance possible?
I accepted the fact that Riot is very biased when balancing champions. They punish champions like Shen and then even act like champions such as Darius and Sion are okay and balanced. All other lanes have this issue of course, but top lane is the one suffering more from since the last two or three seasons. Don't learn a single champion, because Riot one day will wake up on the wrong side of the bed and completely destroy X champion just because *Insert very biased and out of touch explanation to the nerf note here*, while other 12 champions have that same identical issue described in the nerf explanation but are left untouched for unknown reasons beside Riot liking that champion more than others. Started playing Sion\Darius in the top lane, skyrocketed from Silver 4\5 to Gold 2 and still climbing. Play toxic and unfair champions like those, especially in the top lane since in that lane it's a race about who picks the most toxic and unfair champion. For me, you should play those two champions, I used to play Shen a lot as well but after the nerf it's just not worth anymore, I found myself comfortable in playing Sion and Darius (Especially Sion): {{champion:122}} No need for explanation here, he goes well against all melee laners and goes even with pretty much all ranged laners, has a disgusting amount of damage even later in the game for buying 1 or 2 damage items and then going full tank and no matter how well or bad he's going in the game, the enemy team will have to recognize Darius as a threat - they will be forced to invest resources on peeling him off, meaning you'll always be useful to the team by simply being there. {{champion:14}} Similar to Darius, but is more for the utility. Hitting 5000Hp on this behemoth is relatively easy, and the damage he pulls out is always underestimated. Build full tank, throw yourself in and watch the enemy team waste all their resources on peeling you off to avoid being stun locked by an unfair amount of slows and knock ups. It's all about surviving the first few levels, then you are just too tanky to kill. Slap a Titanic Hydra and a Black Cleaver in there, and you'll do damage as well. Also, can lead an engage, and that's amazing in low ELO like Silver\Gold.
Wolffer (EUW)
: dude thresh is trash atm, have u seen his early game, and it is not like he get alot better on the late game only slightly. he need a buff a huge one.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolffer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=R0ULzAzI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-27T19:05:30.831+0000) > > dude thresh is trash atm, have u seen his early game, and it is not like he get alot better on the late game only slightly. he need a buff a huge one. I really can't see how he's trash. He's as usual one of the most played supports in this game, still does what he needs to do without any odd issue.
Leptyx (EUW)
: > Most of his counters are played in a lane where he isn't played anymore, meaning he has free ground in the mid lane, most of the times. Then start counterpicking, take toplaners against a Fizz mid, think outside the box and blow people's mind. I have a friend who plays Irelia mid a lot, because he can and succeeds most of the time against mages/assassins. At top lane, half of the time someone first-picks Garen, opposite team will take a boring mage midlaner, and Garen might not even get to use his ult once until minute 20. Because it works. Fizz is not "supposed to be weak in the early game". He's an assassin after all.
> [{quoted}](name=Leptyx,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MfL4QUbE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-27T18:52:28.865+0000) > > Then start counterpicking, take toplaners against a Fizz mid, think outside the box and blow people's mind. I have a friend who plays Irelia mid a lot, and she eats mages/assassins at lunch. > > For instance, half of the time someone first-picks Garen, opposite team will take a boring mage midlaner, and Garen might not even get to use his ult once until minute 20. Because it works. 1) I can't be 100% sure i'll be picking after him. You confirm my point, he's counterpick or lose kind of champion, something that shouldn't exist. 2) If i'm forced to play like that against a certain champions just for said reasons, then you are saying that i'm right in the first place. 3) In what universe people picks mages top lane into Garen? Like, once out of 50 games? 4) Given his cooldowns and AP scalings he's very powerful late game. So he has no weakness at all? He's just faceroll? Isn't weak early on, isn't weak later on... He just does whatever he wants?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: *drags by accident before releasing w* FUCK, I JUST WANTED THE KNOCKUP!. Get it? She has 2 different effects. Its not as simple as a Viktor death ray
> [{quoted}](name=Igorny the Panda,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EV0zPFhl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-23T13:56:40.093+0000) > > *drags by accident before releasing w* FUCK, I JUST WANTED THE KNOCKUP!. > > Get it? > She has 2 different effects. Its not as simple as a Viktor death ray The point is that you have 80% of the situations where you are better off pushing a player in X direction, 20% where you prefer them standing in place. Also, double tapping slows down the combo by a lot. All similar skins are tap once, then drag. This one is different for little to no reason, to be honest. Most of the time it will be to push people away or to push people into your Q or E. The main issue for me is the fact that it does slow down the combos for her. > [{quoted}](name=Raentwo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EV0zPFhl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-23T14:10:14.844+0000) > > I think it feels weird having to double tap for a knockup That's the problem, all similar skins are single tap + drag.
Rioter Comments
: Skilled Azir players are the most scary thing in League, nerf deserved. The champ that mostly requires skills to play and eventually win. A ranged AOE hypercarry shouldn't have all those 'strengths' Surely it won't make Azir even close to be unviable.
> [{quoted}](name=DuckQuack0,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=maPyIw66,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-20T15:22:47.988+0000) > > Skilled Azir players are the most scary thing in League, nerf deserved. The champ that mostly requires skills to play and eventually win. > A ranged AOE hypercarry shouldn't have all those 'strengths' > > Surely it won't make Azir even close to be unviable. I do believe that Azir requires a bit of thoughtful approach to him. I just feel like some parts of his kit are so forgiving that this "skill" requirement is partly nullified. _Missplaced a soldier? Q or W, ain't a problem. Misspositioned yourself? WEQ or simply WE. Misspositioned again? R. Short ranged? Have fun, i have plenty of range. Want to come closer? Not going to happen. Melee? I'll push endlessy and damage you. Both at the same time. You have mana costs? I do as well! ...But i kinda don't so watch me rush flat AP items._ Regarding the PBE changes, they won't do anything. Azir problem isn't surely his ability to damage towers with W. The R change... Is strong, that's undeniable. Even a bit too much. But by the moment you realise that his range is huge, his mana costs low and his base damage more than decent, you notice that he isn't that weak in the early game to be so effective by the moment he has two or three items.
Rioter Comments
: that's why you use grasp of the undying on Yasuo :3
> [{quoted}](name=marshmallow0090,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=AwoRaEvP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-16T14:42:36.243+0000) > > that's why you use grasp of the undying on Yasuo :3 But it isn't intended. The Q is supposed to apply 2 stacks.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Vayne needs to be nerfed
At least in my opinion, she's "fine". The problem on her is the power curve. She's supposed to be that kind of champion that should scale in the same style of Irelia (Power peak at level 9\11? Can't remember now, whenever you max out her W completely) but instead she can play quite aggressively with the right support, unless hard-counterpicked, whenever she wants. Also that, if the new rageblade will work on her, it will be borderline Kassadin season 3.
Ârzo (EUW)
: Well either they wanted to buff Zed for the future because his lategame was so heavily weak and they weaked his late even more. The result would be Zed perma bann. The other option is, yes they will nerf him more.
> [{quoted}](name=Ârzo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MWyQkmbp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-22T05:39:43.170+0000) > > Well either they wanted to buff Zed for the future because his lategame was so heavily weak and they weaked his late even more. The result would be Zed perma bann. > > The other option is, yes they will nerf him more. You fail to understand. They nerf QSS and Zhonia > Zed isn't limited anymore by those items > They can analyze how and why he is so oppressive > They can nerf him in the right spots. This is what happening.
: Well there is still mikaels crucible
> [{quoted}](name=bow marker,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MWyQkmbp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-22T05:37:54.688+0000) > > Well there is still mikaels crucible I'll be laughing my guts off if i see a Jinx getting that item as third item. IE -> Boots -> Mikaels. I'll go afk and die.
Eveninn (EUW)
: Use positioning instead of just pressing a button, he has to press multiple Buttons too. :< (Or one of the lots of other ways to counterplay him) And as mentioned, Zed will most likely experience nerfes.
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MWyQkmbp,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2016-04-22T05:14:21.588+0000) > > Use positioning instead of just pressing a button, he has to press multiple Buttons too. :&lt; > (Or one of the lots of other ways to counterplay him) > > And as mentioned, Zed will most likely experience nerfes. I am aware that QSS and Zhonia's aren't the only options against him at the moment. A well used mobility spell or crowd control can really screw his burst up. That's why he's "fine" later on, the problem comes from the embarassing amounts of options he has in his laning phase. A decent Zed will be always a pain in the ass to deal with for his R that can deny a lot of damage coming to his side, and his W that can let him farm quite safely by using his Q and then dashing away whenever danger shows up. He applies too much pressure on his enemy laner, without having little to no pressure on himself. In my opinion Zed is wrong because reaching late-game while playing him feels like being punished by principle. With the QSS and Zhonia changes they try to remove this frustrating feeling, so they open up windows for actual changes for his lane phase and early-game wich is awfully oppressive.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: As OP said he will get nerfed, but i imagine he'll still be able to kil adc. There are still defensive adc options, but most likely you'll have to pray that your support is good.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MWyQkmbp,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-04-22T05:12:43.211+0000) > > As OP said he will get nerfed, but i imagine he&#x27;ll still be able to kil adc. There are still defensive adc options, but most likely you&#x27;ll have to pray that your support is good. I feel like they'll either flat out lower his damage on Q or punish him for not hitting both Qs on the same target. Still, there are MANY options to deal with Zed. The problem is that for ADCs, QSS is currently the only viable option (when talking itemization).
Sefi (EUNE)
: So what am i supposed to do as an ADC when this comes live, just walk away from the keyboard once i see Zed cause there's now literally nothing i can do against him?
> [{quoted}](name=BlueStr,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MWyQkmbp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-22T05:07:23.167+0000) > > So what am i supposed to do as an ADC when this comes live, just walk away from the keyboard once i see Zed cause there&#x27;s now literally nothing i can do against him? "There isn't any reason at all to complain about this, even if they should probably add the possible Zed nerfs along with those changes because for a patch or two we'll have to deal with a monster..." As i said, they should have waited for a while until they could test healthy changes for Zed in a context where QSS doesn't work against him, and Zhonia isn't as strong as usual.
: Is riot going to give yasuo a boost in the next patches?
Yasuo currently is fine. He's in a very fragile spot where changing anything in his kit might kill him completely or push him back into being toxic again. Leave him be, he's just fine.
Rioter Comments
Goodnigut (EUW)
: Or learn how to play against him and he becomes useless.
> [{quoted}](name=Goodnigut,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JOwkWeB2,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-04-13T21:30:10.523+0000) > > Or learn how to play against him and he becomes useless. Knowing in and out a champion doesn't change his numbers, you know that?
Rektez (EUNE)
: These guys tho ...
They nerfed Zed in a spot he didn't need nerfs. He needs lower Q damage, plain and simple. He hurts too much, and the existence of Zhonia isn't a reason big enough to justify the stupid numbers he has in his kit.
MonsefMA (EUW)
: Why are some hit-boxes in league so bad and broken ?
I think it's a terrible way to point out this problem, but the problem itself is there. The way skillshot's and champion's hitboxes work is terribly unconsistent. Few hitboxes seem to work in a way, other don't. The problem isn't how X or Y hitbox work. The problem is that they don't work all in the same way. I guess it's a flaw of the engine itself.
Febos (EUW)
: The system is still improving. Riot said they are thinking about ways of solving both the Champion Shard/Blue Essence problem, as well as the IP problem.
> [{quoted}](name=The Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7jHsw4UL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-13T21:02:10.484+0000) > > The system is still improving. Riot said they are thinking about ways of solving both the Champion Shard/Blue Essence problem, as well as the IP problem. I hope so because until then i won't buy it. I also hope they won't allow players to use both Champion Shards to Re-Roll skins, that would actually make the RGN part of these box less interesting. I still think that giving single Chromas would be neat. As the IP, they said anything specific? I think that IP's current situation is fine as Riot won't stop making new content and there will be always need for a resource to buy new champions\runes.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What? She's getting reworked?
> [{quoted}](name=BoloDeChantilly,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=b9d86N0b,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-04-06T22:59:34.660+0000) > > What? She's getting reworked? Whenever she'll get a rework\visual upgrade, i mean. None of the chinese splash arts are official and\or permanent. Placeholders, that are there in wait of related champions rework\visual upgrade so they can do fresh new splash arts. Just like Taric\Poppy\Any champion that has been released in last year-ish.
: Considering riot have said everything you have said (besides the tencent bit... But that's more common sense) in the patch note, people are really grasping at straws to complain about... And it's the league community... they complain at every thing riot does, even when it gives free stuff the community will complain at riot about something. It's sort of something you gotta block out in order to tolerate being on the boards for any length of time.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=c1k5e9BV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-06T23:23:50.261+0000) > > Considering riot have said everything you have said (besides the tencent bit... But that's more common sense) in the patch note, people are really grasping at straws to complain about... > > And it's the league community... they complain at every thing riot does, even when it gives free stuff the community will complain at riot about something. > It's sort of something you gotta block out in order to tolerate being on the boards for any length of time. It was a while since i did a post again, dare to say a month, maybe more? As soon as i saw more than two posts about this story, i just got triggered. How this isn't simply obvious, it's beyond me. It was also said in the patch notes? Then i'm done. I'm completely done.
: Ahri buffs
Yeah, let's buff a champion that offers anything that a mid laner might want. It's not like she's lacking mobility, cc, sustain, or damage! Nono! Damn it. As if she isn't quite the dominant pick already.
: Xerath (Quality of Life change)
Old Xerath was more interesting as "giving the feeling of playing a barraging, gunship kind of mage" gameplay. Press W, and you became immoble, to see all your spells gaining power and range. Now all his spells feel cheesy and... Pew pew. Especially the Q and the E. The new W feels orgasmic, anyway. He needs to get more interesting sounds and effects.
: This new Wicked LeBlanc splash
These splasharts are not permanent: It's obvious that they are placeholders: When LeBlanc will get reworked, you'll see all of them matching the current standards for splash arts.
Yavimawa (EUNE)
: Hextech Crafting - please remove the gambling
I think he's not complaining about the fact they giving free stuff, or asking for more free stuff. He's right about the fact that key fragment drops are very, very, very, very unfair: I'm not taking a key fragment since last week. Seriously, 5\6 days i don't take one. There is some-sort of "The more keys you win, the less likely you will take another" mechanic going. But 5 days without a single key points out that the system is broken, somehow.
noisiVehT (EUW)
: I totally agree with you. People forget that this game is actually completely free and nobody forces you to buy skins, they don't make you better player after all. I mean yes there is some bugs in the game and I complain about them, but not about not getting urf or damn splash arts (of which some I actually do like more than old ones). If you are so unhappy with riot, you can just quit playing game, nobody forces you to do it.
> [{quoted}](name=noisiVehT,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=c1k5e9BV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-06T22:19:13.164+0000) > > I totally agree with you. People forget that this game is actually completely free and nobody forces you to buy skins, they don't make you better player after all. > I mean yes there is some bugs in the game and I complain about them, but not about not getting urf or damn splash arts (of which some I actually do like more than old ones). > If you are so unhappy with riot, you can just quit playing game, nobody forces you to do it. I agree but that's not the issue i'm talking about: What annoys me more is that it doesn't seem to be obvious that these splash arts aren't permanent: Those splash arts are placeholders, you'll probably see the new splash arts meeting the current standard for splash arts, but keeping the pose you see in the current chinese splash arts.
Rioter Comments
: I never understood why Yasuo gets 2 passives while Zyra has such a terrible passive. Swap Illaoi on your list with Shen/Poppy and I agree with almost everything you said
> [{quoted}](name=Pater Gascoigne,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tN14Peb7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-03-01T12:36:50.777+0000) > > I never understood why Yasuo gets 2 passives while Zyra has such a terrible passive. Swap Illaoi on your list with Shen/Poppy and I agree with almost everything you said You can't balance a champion by simply looking at passive. Does Yasuo have ranged autoattacks? Does Yasuo have magic damage? Does Yasuo have an AoE Snare and an AoE Knock up (As large as her own)? Does Yasuo have these plants? Thanks goodness you guys don't have hands on balancing.
Rabbadon (EUW)
: After being in this community for around 6 years, I was just about to make a thread like this. There is a huge and by huge i mean HUGE problem with players in the low elo and that is the lack of ability to play their roles that they've selected. I've seen so many players that can't play their respective role even tho they can actually get their best 2 roles now. I don't even understand why people keep blaming Riot if there are some stronger champions in this meta. In my opinion, the sole thing that Riot can't do, is to be fair concerning player's punishment. There are a lot of players that refuse to play with the team, listen to calls, or even being completly against their own team. Do they get punished? Obviously not since they are not even "giving a flying f*ck" about it. The only thing that is actually punished at the moment are the afk-ers and the ones that insult/flame their team. Now, let's think it out, would anyone like ever insult a team that is doing well even if the enemy team is better and they will eventually lose the game? Probably there are players that are enough negative and toxic to do that, but most of the time there will be a flame-free game. For 6 years Riot has punished flamers and toxic players and they should continue doing so, but if they really want to decrease the number of those so called "flamers" they should actually punish the bad players first. By bad I mean players that have a long, negative losing streak with kda<1 and poor farm, and have really low kill participation compared to team's kills. I know that everyone has a bad game once in a while, but after seeing so many profiles of players that only play ranked and are doing it poorly I just lose my will to play this game. Even if I win i usually feel bad becasue those players will actually meet other players that want to win and will do the same thing over and over again. There was the old reporting tab back in season 5 that include the report for "unskilled player". I still have no idea why it was deleted. I will be honest, sometimes I am really glad to lose when 3+ of my teammates are unable to positively contribute during games. My only suggestion regarding this problem would be implementing a system which actually makes a player that has 3 or more losses in a raw to being unable to queue for ranked games for around 2 hours. Some of us don't have the option to play whenever we want since we are busy with either work or university and trust me, coming home late and trying to relax an win a ranked game isn't the most pleasant thing to do around those type of players. Until now they had the excuse of blaming the fact that they don't get their lanes, but now what is their excuse? This will probably help players that really do their best to win and also will help the ones losing to take a short break. Now, I'm nowhere near being best player or even a high elo one since my best division was Plat 3, but I can assure you that after playing 6 years it's pretty sad to see that this situation is going nowhere. Sorry for the "wall of text" and for unwanted writting mistakes.
> [{quoted}](name=Rabbadon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qHAdgEEr,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2016-03-01T23:30:38.819+0000) > > After being in this community for around 6 years, I was just about to make a thread like this. There is a huge and by huge i mean HUGE problem with players in the low elo and that is the lack of ability to play their roles that they've selected. I've seen so many players that can't play their respective role even tho they can actually get their best 2 roles now. I don't even understand why people keep blaming Riot if there are some stronger champions in this meta. In my opinion, the sole thing that Riot can't do, is to be fair concerning player's punishment. There are a lot of players that refuse to play with the team, listen to calls, or even being completly against their own team. Do they get punished? Obviously not since they are not even "giving a flying f*ck" about it. The only thing that is actually punished at the moment are the afk-ers and the ones that insult/flame their team. Now, let's think it out, would anyone like ever insult a team that is doing well even if the enemy team is better and they will eventually lose the game? Probably there are players that are enough negative and toxic to do that, but most of the time there will be a flame-free game. For 6 years Riot has punished flamers and toxic players and they should continue doing so, but if they really want to decrease the number of those so called "flamers" they should actually punish the bad players first. By bad I mean players that have a long, negative losing streak with kda<1 and poor farm, and have really low kill participation compared to team's kills. I know that everyone has a bad game once in a while, but after seeing so many profiles of players that only play ranked and are doing it poorly I just lose my will to play this game. Even if I win i usually feel bad becasue those players will actually meet other players that want to win and will do the same thing over and over again. There was the old reporting tab back in season 5 that include the report for "unskilled player". I still have no idea why it was deleted. I will be honest, sometimes I am really glad to lose when 3+ of my teammates are unable to positively contribute during games. My only suggestion regarding this problem would be implementing a system which actually makes a player that has 3 or more losses in a raw to being unable to queue for ranked games for around 2 hours. Some of us don't have the option to play whenever we want since we are busy with either work or university and trust me, coming home late and trying to relax an win a ranked game isn't the most pleasant thing to do around those type of players. Until now they had the excuse of blaming the fact that they don't get their lanes, but now what is their excuse? This will probably help players that really do their best to win and also will help the ones losing to take a short break. Now, I'm nowhere near being best player or even a high elo one since my best division was Plat 3, but I can assure you that after playing 6 years it's pretty sad to see that this situation is going nowhere. > > Sorry for the "wall of text" and for unwanted writting mistakes. TL;DR: If you are on a losing streak you should be punished for not winning. Legit dumbassery right here. Also, unskilled player was one of the largest mistake Riot has ever made beside LeBlanc. You can say to Riot if a player is Intentionally Feeding, or Flaming, but do you really believe that Riot needs to know when a player is poorly performing and because of that the player deserves a punishment? Are you genuinely saying that if a player is poorly performing, he deserves a punishment? Do you really think it will help the player's morale? As soon as he gets out of the "ban", **he'll play even worse in terror of the ban being re-applied on him\her**. Not to say, as soon as people realised that the unskilled player report was harmless, i'm 99% sure they didn't use it anymore, going for other options in hope that the player would get a real punishment.
HeyEcho (EUW)
: Pulsefire Ezreal Problems
It's not something new, that skin for him is terrible when talking about animations. I remember they patched it up with some work on it but if he's like this now, i can't imagine how bad he was before.
Show more

LikeOrbit

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion