Metharius (EUW)
: ***
Everytime you try something new, no matter what, it's always if you win you are just lucky and got carried, if you lose you get reported because it doesn't work :). I still can remember an episode 1 or even 2 year ago where i had a winning streak with shaco AP jungle, always most damage and normal k/d/a (ofc that's not what wins a game, but at least it shows that it kinda works right?) and almost always got flamed for my choice. I dared to lose one time and i got a report from 9 people because "lel you lost, it means it doesn't work!!!", yeah because a champion in order to work with a build needs a 100% winrate right? xD
: TylerT1 and the Singed support ban...how certain members of the Community defend toxicity.
Tyler was flaming and trolling heavely, the singed main was genuinely trying to win with his own playstyle. Seriously you are comparing someone as toxic as tyler with someone playing offmeta?
Jujapro (EUNE)
: NERF IRELIA
A little bit overbuffed imo. Gonna bann her from now on, but i don't think they will nerf her anytime soon since there are other champs at 54%+ winrate
Buttcramp (EUNE)
: Veigar is overpowered.
In that game Veigar was full build and god knows how many stacks he had (he had even a mejai lol). In that particular case you deserved to be deleted tbh... it's the same thing a fed annie would do full build, with the difference that she can oneshot your whole team. That is what an hypercarry should do if you let him reach his late game status. Also it's impossible that he could already kill you at 6, unless you ate his E+W+Q, which are all easely dodgeable, the only thing that could hit you it's just his Q if you weren't behind a minion wave. If you got ganked and he trapped you it's normal that you died, same thing would happen to him if he got ganked too. Another thing is that any burst mage that at 6 hits you with a full rotation can easely kill you, just saying. ({{champion:134}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:143}} just to name few).
Kambyo (EUW)
: Taliyah Win Rate
Imo they should change her W so that she can use it like viktor's E and rumble's ult, it should be press W and at the same time give the direction. Having to press W 2 times feels too clunky, considering that you have to combo with your E.
: Draven only thread
{{champion:119}} + {{champion:119}} = <3 {{champion:119}} <3
Durfain (EUW)
: Can we disable Rengar? I found a gamebreaking bug
Sometimes it happens to me too... i don't know if it's due to the huge leaps he can make now or it is because of a bug. Either way it needs to be fixed.
Agidyne (EUW)
: What do you do when you get bored, GD?
I have to admit that i laughed at those pics xD
or1tays (EUNE)
: i have the same problem what should i do?
> [{quoted}](name=or1tays,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=QcVrHbTg,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-11-05T17:58:29.531+0000) > > i have the same problem what should i do? For what i know nothing. As i said i already tried to uninstall, use cc cleaner and malware byte, reboot the pc and then download it again to reinstall but it didn't work at all. You can try to format your pc but at this point i'm not really sure that it would work. The only way at the moment for me to patch is to repair the client eveytime that there is a patch (even 1 fking MB for the godamn loading screen change) and if the error appears again i keep closing the windows until the error stops popping up...
Axelney (EUW)
: are there server problems or just me?
Tried to login but it gives me a server error...
Noibla (EUW)
: Question: Why is it so hard to ward/upgrade your trinket?
The reasons i can see are: 1) You have to get used to: "oh i'm level 9 i can now upgrade my trinket to get a lot more vision/map control!" 2) You have to choose to buy either the upgraded trinket or buy an important item, for example i would prefer to buy a blasting wand instead of that upgrade. I only choose the trinket when i have those 250 golds to spare that are not required to buy an important item, but it also depends on the situations (example: i am vs shaco/eve/rengar --> i instabuy the pink trinket/sweeper upgrade). 3) Option 2 but there also people that after choosing to invest on an important item they just forget about the trinket XD. 4) They refuse to do it because they do wish to stay bronze.
: 1. Ignore him. 2. Report him. 3. Bath in the glorious knowledge that this guy will most likely be banned for saying stuff like this. 4. Smile :)
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WX8Q7zUN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-09-10T10:59:59.717+0000) > > 1. Ignore him. > 2. Report him. > 3. Bath in the glorious knowledge that this guy will most likely be banned for saying stuff like this. > 4. Smile :) You forgot a step: watch the dude complaining on boards for "omg such an unfair bann rito plz i want my rewarderino!" and laugh at his crybaby tears.
: "jpatch.exe has stopped working" and patcher stuck at 99% since 10 minutes
Update about the problem: i uninstalled league, cleaned up everything and then reinstalled it, didn't got any problem with the scheduled patch. Today it seems there was another patch and... well the jpatch.exe error popped up again but it seems that i was able to finish the patch anyways... If this happens again what should i do? :(
Eckoez (EUW)
: last patch this ocurred, fixed with the HS solution, now on new patch 5.17, its happening again and HS doesnt make it work either.... we need a better solution for this
> [{quoted}](name=Eckoez,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=QcVrHbTg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-09-02T09:19:22.117+0000) > > last patch this ocurred, fixed with the HS solution, now on new patch 5.17, its happening again and HS doesnt make it work either.... we need a better solution for this Hey, same problem here. In the end i had a reply from the support saying that some League data on my PC got corrupted and they strongly suggested me to uninstall and reinstall again to fix the issue. Gonna try this and let you know if something changes ^^ EDIT: reinstalled the game, now i don't get that problem anymore. Hope that i don't have do this every patch...
: "No SS"...is not an excuse.
Mostly it's a courtesy and a way to help your team, that's why when i am support in ranked i always ping the lanes when the jungler is near to them or when they simply forget the SS. Usually when they don't call the SS i ask kindly to give it since most of the times it saves my life... but usually the reply is "stfu noob l2watch the map", sorry but at that point you can't expect me to be positive and be collaborative with you. Ofc if someone is replying you with that bad attitude just for a mistake then you have all the rights to be mad at him ^^.
huckasex (EUW)
: its not like plat2 has any kind of differant reward than plat3
> [{quoted}](name=huckasex,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=qEYzzRjO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-23T14:28:45.728+0000) > > its not like plat2 has any kind of differant reward than plat3 Made the post 5 months ago dude.... I was aiming for diamond back in those days and getting demoted without a warning means that i had to win 4 games in a row just to get at the same point where i was before.
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: Poll: How many of you have quit ranked this season?
Quitted because i hate the current meta full of hard snowballing champion and the champs i main are not of that category. Usually it goes like this: - I get a small/normal lead or just farm the lane due to getting counter picked (yes sometimes you are forced into a top or a mid first pick because no one can) - Either the other lanes win or lose HARD. There is no comeback. Usually in my team they feed (absolutely not blaming this, shet happens sometimes) and after just 2 kills they start spamming "ff@20" and their moral go drasticly down due to the fact that they know how hard the enemy champion can snowball. Usually this lead is taken during the very early stage of the game where i can do absolutely nothing about that... I know that we can try teamfights/traps/baits or w/e in mid late but usually the team goes on surrender mode after getting killed 2, max 3 times in lane. All the games are either win or lose HARD without comebacks and tbh is getting boring because i can't make the difference, seriously i don't feel satisfied even if i win because there is usually the vayne/riven/yi/any devourer jungler or w/e snowballing champ carrying hard the game. Tank meta was better tbh, because even if you lose the lane you are usefull in someway, now i usually get a bruiser top building full damage while 0/3... same goes for the jungler. Hope that the juggernaut thing will make tanky top laners come back in some way so that i can give a shot to get diamond.
: mr to counter garen his ult
If you are AD just buy this item and you basically delete the damage of his ult {{item:3155}} Btw from what i know yes, mres lower his damage since as you said it's magic damage.
xCillion (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=LordBrasca,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=QcVrHbTg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-08-06T13:21:56.873+0000) > > Here it is, yesterday i tried to repair the client but everytime it gave me bugsplat and i couldn't.... > Then for some reason i was able to finish the patches with no errors but today with the fiora fix it happened again and it's getting annoying. > > I really hope that you can help me :) Wow, that is a huge amount of Errors, but lets see, mainly MD5 Errors, and then issues with lots of files in the C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/RADS/projects/lol_air_client/releases/0.0.1.155/deploy/ Lib and Assets folder. First of all, i would reccomend downloading [HotSpotShield](http://www.hotspotshield.com/) With HS running: - Start LoL again and see if it patches fine. You can also try repair IF it patches fine, uninstall HS again as it can cause trouble while beeing ingame due to the way it works! IF it does not patch, and keeps giving you an error, upload the latest log file again, so we can check if there is progress/less errors (HS should get rid of the MD5 errors atleast, wich could in return solve the other issues aswell, but lets see) The other issues, we could rename every file that causes trouble to force a repatch, but eventually the client will fix it on its own using repair while HS is active to prevent corrupted downloads. If it does not, we look into it again together. Let me know how it went, and please use the reply function so i get notified when you respond right away :)
It worked! I used hotspotshield and it went all fine. Still i don't understand why this problem started with this patch :S Thank you very much ^^
xCillion (EUW)
: Greetings Can you please upload the latest "LoLPatcher.log" from C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Logs\Patcher while you are stuck? Thank you!
Here it is, yesterday i tried to repair the client but everytime it gave me bugsplat and i couldn't.... Then for some reason i was able to finish the patches with no errors but today with the fiora fix it happened again and it's getting annoying. I really hope that you can help me :)
Rioter Comments
: Yeah, you find it annoying. Your stats date back to season 3. You've only seemingly played skarner 5 times, over a period of nearly 3 years. It'll really impact on your LoL experience when he's changed. Maybe you'll play him slightly less?
Yeah because people only play for maximum tryharding in ranked, seems kinda legit. Fun is forbidden here it seems. Don't know why you are throwing ranked things here when i'm not even talking about "omg so op" or "winrate so low" or whatever. People also play normal with champs for fun you know? So let's use your logic: you don't have any single game with skarner in ranked so why even bother to make a comment on a thing that you are not even interested in? Hope that you are not posting from a smurf on forum otherwise it would be kinda sad. instead of throwing in things that has nothing to do with the thread you could try to give your opinion on what you find fun of his new kit and give tips on how you would use it...
Rioter Comments
: "Report for 0 ganks"
Oh such a disgrace, you had in your team the classic "riven main starter pack" which include: - Spamming pings for ganks - Feeding the lane hard and flaming the team - Going afk after getting killed 2 times - "lagg can't play i'm afk" while it's obviously ragequit for the 3 deaths On a serious note you should never gank a lane that goes 0/3 in the first 6-7 minutes, it would be worthless and you would probably end up feeding his lane too. The problem is that kids don't understand this simple "mechanic" since it doesn't include mashing the keyboard and prefer to spam pings, let the jungler die because the laner is fed as fk and then ragequit making the whole team lose.
: what is the Best Name for Vayne main
Hi i'm "insert random name here" With the level of fantasy that vayne mains have this is more than enough.
JRaveN (EUW)
: 14 Day suspension
"report for what kid? for? FOR? ahahahaha enjoy nothing will happen" {{champion:43}}
: Shaco - The Ultimate Tryharding!
You are describing a bad shaco. A good shaco always find the way to be usefull for his team and yeah a good shaco is good even late, it's like with lee sin he should "fall off" but for players who main him it doesn't really look like he falls. Shaclone is a good example of shaco main.
Swittz (EUW)
: Thresh can hook into her + exhaust, janna can shield you and keep her in the air, morg just snares her and gives you shield + exhaust. While she doesn't take damage , she's vulnerable to cc which is great , and if you play morgana even if she ults you you'll pretty much destroy her unless you're me and you go 1/12 but hey
> [{quoted}](name=Swittz,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=5ImZc4ou,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-25T12:53:48.405+0000) > > Thresh can hook into her + exhaust, janna can shield you and keep her in the air, morg just snares her and gives you shield + exhaust. While she doesn't take damage , she's vulnerable to cc which is great , and if you play morgana even if she ults you you'll pretty much destroy her unless you're me and you go 1/12 but hey The only person who can cc you is the one you ulted, played poppy in normal for the lulz in these days in normal with friends and it works like i said.
Swittz (EUW)
: thresh, morg, janna , they will peel for your ass in fights
> [{quoted}](name=Swittz,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=5ImZc4ou,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-07-25T01:11:17.888+0000) > > thresh, morg, janna , they will peel for your ass in fights Not if you ult the right person and you have a lollypoppy skin.
Rioter Comments
Grimpulse (EUW)
: Next Miss Fortune update?
The removal of grevious wound and the bounce angle from 100 to 60 is an huge nerf. Was expecting changes on her passive (for example minions not resetting it) but still nothing... Tbh the thing on W is kinda useless since i will activate it when i need to fight, not to run or chase otherwise it would be such an huge waste for the attack speed buff. Dunno why they didn't add nothing else to her kit since she's already underplayed for obvious reasons...
: Ezreal & Smite
It's because it removes one of ezreal AP mid weakness (better early game with better waveclear due to smite+runeglaive active) and it costs less than a lichbane. Hopefully in the next patch we won't see him again since the active AOE damage of runeglaive will only work on monsters.
Mecar (EUW)
: So it's hard to right-click as a ranged ADC but Yi or Fiora are noob champions ?
What they make them "noob" champs is the ability to be untargetable and deal massive damage at the same time. Fiora ults > the only thing you can do is to wait until it ends while losing hp for free, same goes with yi for alpha strike. Ofc it's not like you can go 1v5 like an headless chicken but be sure that a yi/fiora with a good positioning can wreck everyone so easely just by going untargetable in the moment they risk to get CCed/the target tries to escape, even more than an adc with good positioning. The day they will make an adc with the ability to go untargetable and deal damage at the same time (like YI Q or fiora R) then i will call it noob too.
: The Miss Fortune "rework" is nothing more than a band-aid with a massive hidden nerf (Copy f Reddit)
Miss fortune is my go-to adc for ranked games, i was disappointed too when i read that they are going to remove grevious wounds from her W since not many adcs have that ability (even from tristana got removed, the only one left is on varus E) and executioner's calling got removed... If they are going to remove every grevious wound ability from every champ at least they should implement again an AD item that effectively apply grevious wounds since i find stupid to build a morello on an adc just for massive healing champs, yeah i could take also ignite but it would be extremely risky to go around without heal or barrier, especially considering that MF doesn't have any real escape that would be extremely bad. Considering all of this if MF is playing against any healer champ in lane (for example vs sona/soraka/taric etc) or later in fights (vlad which is in meta, mundo, volibear...) this can be considered an huge nerf, and i think that to compensate this they need at least to increase the damage of her W. For real, especially vs an half-decent sona MF won't stand a chance anymore. Regarding her E i'm kinda disappointed, they said that they wanted to make it more interesting but they didn't nothing in the end. The new Q sounds good but it will be hard to use it since i don't think that the enemy will stand behind and in line of the minion if he sees that it's about to die. The passive change was something needed and asked by MF mains for years and now finally it doesn't go off with just an auto from minions (i lost the count of how many freaking kills i lost just for the minion wave coming in front of me...). The most interesting thing is surely the new active on W where you can reactivate your passive.... that increases your ability of chasing/escaping but just by a little bit since it's not even comparable to a dash/jump/blink even small.
: Sailor Gankplank Changes :(
But he looks so much manlier!
Stormª (EUW)
: Riot sistem 14 days ban (hunt some players) and its waitng you have 1 bad game 1 bad team.
You don't get banned just for 1 bad game, that's for sure. That said, i do some low level flame sometimes (yeah it happens to all to have a bad game/day) and i NEVER got chat restricted or banned yet... So the question is: was that really just one bad game? I highly doubt it. You got a 14 days bann Sir, and that is given just to the best flamers in the game.
: I am not trying to blame anyone else, i know what i did was wrong. But... i just don't see why i should get punished and the other player shouldn't... I am not going to say i didn't swear or retaliate to these people. Because i did.... but i still think the system is just a bit unfair.
> [{quoted}](name=Psychowings,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6o4qjnNl,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2015-07-04T13:06:38.077+0000) > > I am not trying to blame anyone else, i know what i did was wrong. But... i just don't see why i should get punished and the other player shouldn't... I am not going to say i didn't swear or retaliate to these people. Because i did.... but i still think the system is just a bit unfair. That dude will get banned for sure soon or later if he's really such a bad flamer, the only thing is that you don't know when and if he got banned. Maybe right now he is.
: I am a being bullied... and i try to defend myself from the bullies on your game... and i get banned
You should learn to not give a single cent about internet and in general about some people irl. There is nothing better than muting someone in league of legends, if you think at it it's like turning them in front of a wall and let them continue with the trash talk like dumb dunkeys, that's how you deal with flamers. You know what is the best part? When you know that your report works by reading QQs thread on forums about flamers getting banned, you know something like: Flamer: "OMG rito so unfair ban system, soooo broken plox!!" A: "post your chat log then.." Flamer: " < X player should go die irl!!>" A: "...." League of legends aside, you shouldn't trash your life like that. There are people that would sell their soul to have even a single minute more of their life, there are people out there that are dying of cancer that would literally would that just to stay a little bit more with the people they love. Your parents did their best to grow you up, the minimum that you can do for them is to keep living at your best.
: LOL Extremely high skillcap? SInce when is hitting skillshots harD?
> [{quoted}](name=Shade Of Wolf,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vXxduuki,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2015-07-02T17:15:03.258+0000) > > LOL > Extremely high skillcap? SInce when is hitting skillshots harD? For me it's not but since all the ezreal i've seen in midlane were feeding hard i tought that for the playerbase is hard to handle. Since now i have never seen an ezreal with that build winning a game in over 10+ games with him in our/enemy team.
: how is ap smite ez op anyway?
It sucks, if you want to win rankeds just don't play ez with that build. I'm sick of dodging because koreans wannabe pick ezreal mid with smite, no point in playing it since he's literally useless compared to the most played midlaners... he has an extremely high skillcap and can be mastered just by VERY GOOD players (diamond 1+ master and challenger). The few games i lost with ez mid were lost HARD, we literally didn't have a midlane it was a 4v5.
Mada (EUW)
: If you called for a surrender vote just once, you did not carry the game
Idk why but i lmao at "educate yourself" xD. Still i agree with your point :)
Rioter Comments
: Oh Boy, That Elise Buff Sure Did The Trick Right?
She's not performing well because she's bugged, her E in spider form doesn't apply the damage amplification most of the times, tried it by myself by going full AP so that you can notice the difference better...
JMoormann (EUW)
: The OP says "that triggers all on hit effects a second time". So I expect the phantom attack to apply the same on hit effects as the normal attack who triggered the phantom attack (though I don't hope so).
> [{quoted}](name=JMoormann,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5ZwdQ6xY,comment-id=000c0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-27T18:06:23.204+0000) > > The OP says "that triggers all on hit effects a second time". So I expect the phantom attack to apply the same on hit effects as the normal attack who triggered the phantom attack (though I don't hope so). Nope, they already said that they are 2 different autos, so things like sheen will proc just one time luckily.
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: PBE 5.13 Sated Devourer
It will be obviously broken AGAIN. It will force that stupid meta of afk farm junglers (now you get 5 stacks with large monsters, wow.) like yi, xin, udyr, shyv and probably also kayle considering the buffs they are doing to her. This is an obvious aptempt from Riot to force a new meta, i don't think that they are that stupid to make the same mistake 3 times in a row for no reason....
Ròbin (EUW)
: But they did it the last patch, which for me was already a good fix, a bit increase mana cost and lowered the speed, was ok. But now the passive damage and the R area, is too much.
> [{quoted}](name=AcidRaìn,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jfztmBk0,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-06-24T10:10:59.852+0000) > > But they did it the last patch, which for me was already a good fix, a bit increase mana cost and lowered the speed, was ok. But now the passive damage and the R area, is too much. It wasn't enough. I faced ekko enough times to see that he never went oom with just a cristalline flask, all of this while spamming Q to both push and poke. You didn't need a morello or a lichbane and that was kinda stupid tbh. The mana cost on R was HUGELY needed considering the extremely high damage, the huge heal and the low cd and without any mana cost you were risk free and ungankable post 6 even with 0 of mana.
Ròbin (EUW)
: @Riot you smashed out Ekko
Mana cost nerfs were needed. Basically you could rush luden's because a cristalline flask was enough to let you spam spells for days.
: I think that it will be something that will empower himself by eating (minions probably)... could it be that he has the ability to throw eaten things? I mean like Yoshi :P
> [{quoted}](name=LordBrasca,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BMUFEhXy,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-06-18T21:40:13.035+0000) > > I think that it will be something that will empower himself by eating (minions probably)... could it be that he has the ability to throw eaten things? I mean like Yoshi :P So predicted.
: "PSA: THE LCS IS FAKE AND STAGED" From Kaceytron is FALSE!
I understand your point but sorry, i'm not going to watch that video since otherwise she would archieve what she was looking for: attention.
Drouwm (EUW)
: This is true or a scam (people say that this is from imaqtpie stream)
As the dude said that survey looks kinda {{champion:105}} + all of them requires you to pay for something in order to get the code so... Thx but not thx.
Show more

LordBrasca

Level 138 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion