Larry (EUNE)
: http://www.surrenderat20.net/p/current-pbe-balance-changes.html#surrender ctrl+f then type "early surrender"
Thanks. It will be tricky.. hope the good outweighs the bad^^ And if they use the f key.. I i will spam the forums with hate mail. F key is for flash... OBVIOUSLY.
Larry (EUNE)
: It is already under development and it is not his idea
Is it? Got a source? i am curious.
Silisa (EUNE)
: I guess you are right. ^_^ I have smurf accounts, but I am pretty sure I am logged into my original one here. :O Are you sure you are talking to the right person? Is this one of those situation where I see someone waving at me, wave back, then realize they were waving at someone behind me?
> [{quoted}](name=Silisa,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2h9WGVws,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-28T13:58:58.420+0000) > > I guess you are right. ^_^ > > I have smurf accounts, but I am pretty sure I am logged into my original one here. :O > > Are you sure you are talking to the right person? Is this one of those situation where I see someone waving at me, wave back, then realize they were waving at someone behind me? hmm okay, i just lolskilled your account earlier and was directed to some lvl 16 account xD my bad. Anyhow, you got a EUW account? My EUNE account is.. lvl 20 or so.
: ok friends i apreciate it i deserve it ty riot to show me the right path
> [{quoted}](name=darkkiller984,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Z4P62BWG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-27T20:02:33.832+0000) > > ok friends i apreciate it i deserve it ty riot to show me the right path Hey man, it may only take a week or a few month.. depends totally on the player. Noone here knows exactly how it works behind the curtain... But we are pretty sure about the following things: - You have to play games. - Avoid beeing reported (especially justified reports xD) - Avoid negative language ( "i am so stupid" might trigger the chatfilter^^) - Beeing honored is definitly not harmfull. After a punishment, your account is beeing watched by big brother.. and big borther knows everything you ever did... so he can quite acuratly judge your relative improvement. Good luck and keep your spirit high.
Aldduren (EUW)
: A player didn't accept the AFK check. Your group was returned to matchmaking.
Silisa (EUNE)
: I've played some normal games with Diamonds and they are usually pretty laid back, but I figured that was because it was a normal. :3
> [{quoted}](name=Silisa,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2h9WGVws,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-04-28T13:39:33.500+0000) > > I've played some normal games with Diamonds and they are usually pretty laid back, but I figured that was because it was a normal. :3 Sure. But i doubt you get to diamond without having a stroke, if you dont have your emotions in balance. Why are you posting with ur smurf btw? I like to add players i deem worthy ingame. Dont blush tho, i am easy to impress xD
: what exactly are the unwritten rules of player behavior in-game? here's one i think
Unnwritten rules.. that would be something the majority agrees upon. I think someone at riot has written down those unwritten rules and called it "the summoners code". Joke aside: - The Meta - If your screen is grey, you arent entitled to any farm on the map (yes i am talking to you LB, i can farm under your turret after you died) - Dont tax cs if you ganked and got the kill. - If you get ganked and got a kill, dont complain about cs tax. - After a gank, you should usually push out the lane. - The game starts at 00:15. - Typing "wurf" is the opposit of typing "worth". ("wurf" in german mean "throw", which makes it especially funny for germanspeakers) - Objectives over kills (ranked). - Kills over objectives (normals). - Teemo needs at least one 3 man gank before minute 6.
iamsobadbro (EUNE)
: emm.... can you kind of point out of some facts ? :D or just gonna insult me ? ^^ All you did was say that you would report me :D I dont really care. Can you objectively justify your comment ?
> [{quoted}](name=iamsobadbro,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=X2ZmT7UE,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2016-04-28T12:53:12.015+0000) > > emm.... can you kind of point out of some facts ? :D or just gonna insult me ? ^^ All you did was say that you would report me :D I dont really care. Can you objectively justify your comment ? Obectively justify xD Look at your chat objectivley and ask yourself if you want to have that guy on your team^^ As i said, the comments alrdy told you what was toxic... look for the upvoted ones^^ And sorry again, i dont feel a need to insult you. Dispite your reaction shows that you are easy to offend.. i feel no need to tickle the toxic guy. Good luck
Silisa (EUNE)
: Bronze players don't flame that much, in comparison. Silver is way more toxic, because they think they are gods for escaping the elo hell (they also think Bronze is elo hell). In Gold, players tend to relax a bit, and the levels of toxicity die down. People in Gold know they are in the middle, not bad but not that great either, and are ok with it. They know what they know and they know that there is still a lot to learn if they want to climb. The only really toxic Gold players are usually ex Platinum players or boosted Silver players. Platinum players think they are practically pros. Diamond is just over the fence, and they really have nothing left to learn (or so they think). Which is why so many of them are so toxic. That, and all the boosted Silver players. I have no ranked games experience with divisions above Platinum, so I can't say what's out there.
I agree alot silisa. The diamonds i have met are actually some of the most "chilled"(attitude) players, guess they dont fear to look bad as much.
mcitci (EUNE)
: Solution for "Cleaning the community"
Oh, another one defining the community in general. I hope he doesnt use subjective POV and anecdotal evidence. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} EDIT: {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
iamsobadbro (EUNE)
: Im scared I will lose my account soon, because what I get reported for is a joke
Yep, i would have reported you after each of those games. People pointed it alrdy out. And yes, you have to fear for your account... but no, the reportreasons are not a joke. You thinking they are a joke... thats kinda funny tho.
: Troll - Promotion.
Good luck dude.
Azure9861 (EUW)
: Let us surrender earlier when people AFK
It would possibly increase the total number of ask's. Dont think you idea would be an actual improvement, it would only mean that alot more games end early due to afk's.... i think that at least^^
armaniko (EUW)
: Perma-banned for self defence.
Look, toxicity creates even more toxicity.. or what you call "selfdefense". Thats why riot does not only punish the initiators but also the repeaters. Flaming a flamer just doubles the amount of flame.
: Troll - Promotion.
Bronce and every 5th division are tilt city. Dont let the tilt get you. And the freewin you get on your next promo kinda shows that your claim about "bad teams in promos cuz rito wants it" is false.
Honuz (EUW)
: No really ?
Did you or did you not talk shit in chat? Its a yes or no question.. punish or not punish.
Allosen (EUW)
: Why is everybody complaining about Dynamic Queue and 4-Man-Teams? I just got +4 Teamwork :)
News of negative events spread some 9 times faster in social networks than positive events. Its our brains :(
Fox1ne (EUW)
: yea easy to say when someone mains ADC and goes jungle cause mains adc and he picks adc jungle and has 0/3/0 and says in the lobby i troll...good idea dude next time send me a screenshot to support him when he is in your games too
You get all those downvoted cause noone likes a salty crybaby.
: How can you be THAT boosted
Division 5 is always a sinkhole
Fox1ne (EUW)
: trollers,feeders idiots
Kogmaw jungle isnt as bad as you think... needs alot of teamplay early tho... cuz invades may destroy him.
Bugaboo (EUW)
: You don't get permanently banned immediately. You would have had chat restrictions and warnings and previous temp bans before that, so this tells us this is consistent behaviour, not just one off. You don't get banned permanently for just one game - it's an accumulation of multiple reports.
> [{quoted}](name=Lillia,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lu5E1TvA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-26T00:13:53.724+0000) > > You don't get permanently banned immediately. You would have had chat restrictions and warnings and previous temp bans before that, so this tells us this is consistent behaviour, not just one off. You don't get banned permanently for just one game - it's an accumulation of multiple reports. You might get banned for a single offense. But that would have to be the big one^^
Armakar (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Luzifer XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3kcQ1qwE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-04-26T10:40:31.038+0000) > > OP got banned, because he had chatrestrictions before. > > Simple.... everything else is unfounded speculation used to excuse his shitty behaviour. Exacly. Banned because of PREVIOUS behaviour. How am I suppoused to reform, more importantly WHAT is the p[oint in reforming if i'll just end up banned for typing in chat anyway? EIther way, this isn't the point of the threadm, the point is why isn't this guy banned ?
> [{quoted}](name=Armakar,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3kcQ1qwE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-04-26T11:34:42.507+0000) > > Exacly. Banned because of PREVIOUS behaviour. How am I suppoused to reform, more importantly WHAT is the p[oint in reforming if i'll just end up banned for typing in chat anyway? EIther way, this isn't the point of the threadm, the point is why isn't this guy banned ? Punishments are escelating and that is good. You get minimum 3 warnings before you get banned. You miss the point: **If you reform, you will not get punished.** As i said before: That guy is prolly on chatrestriction.. or it was just that 1 of 100 games that everyone has.
: freeze the troller live in game
**_yea, trolls would love that._**
: If you read my sentence earlier, you'll realize that I started it with "_I don't think_ honours..." etc. It means that it's an opinion, I never "displayed it as objective fact". But do you have a source on your summary on the honour system?
> [{quoted}](name=EIise,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=d5sJt5Ie,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2016-04-26T11:04:01.459+0000) > > If you read my sentence earlier, you'll realize that I started it with "_I don't think_ honours..." etc. It means that it's an opinion, I never "displayed it as objective fact". But do you have a source on your summary on the honour system? I did infact read both parts of your post... and i only criticised the one where you forgot to inform the reader that it was only an assumption. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Honor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmSbggZK-pw There you go, the podcast is great btw.. very "_enlyting_"
duckarp (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=duckarp,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=d5sJt5Ie,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-26T10:45:06.705+0000) > > Do you take some medication for your condition? I just take that as: > No i dont have any source to back up the claims i made and i take offense in someone asking me for sources.
: No need to be so hostile. It's only personal experience. I got chat restricted for 5 games once. I played on average 2-3 games per day, never flamed and I was eligible for rewards again after 10 days. A friend of mine got chat restricted but after his punishment kept flaming and he's still not getting rewards 1 month later. We play 5 man premades very often and he gets atleast 4 honours every time. That's why I don't think honours affect it, but rather getting reports does. As you usually don't get reported for no reason.
> [{quoted}](name=EIise,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=d5sJt5Ie,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-04-26T10:52:07.346+0000) > > No need to be so hostile. It's only personal experience. I got chat restricted for 5 games once. I played on average 2-3 games per day, never flamed and I was eligible for rewards again after 10 days. A friend of mine got chat restricted but after his punishment kept flaming and he's still not getting rewards 1 month later. We play 5 man premades very often and he gets atleast 4 honours every time. That's why I don't think honours affect it, but rather getting reports does. As you usually don't get reported for no reason. I wasnt hostile, dont be so touchy. >What affects it is the amount of games you play, and how many times you get reported per game. If you display personal expirience as objective fact and someone questions it, its not hostile... its critical... and your own fault. The honor system is more complicated than you think: -Honors from people on your friendlist have got hardly any effect on you earning honor ribbons. -Honor from a total stranger has alot of value. -Honor from someone who spams honor after each game, no big deal. -Honor from a person that hardly ever honors at all... big deal.
Silisa (EUNE)
: Of course it doesn't. All those toxic players who create QQ threads on a daily basis to complain about "getting banned for no reason" are just actors employed by Riot to make us think that the system is working. Now that you know the truth, Riot will have to remove you. I am sorry.
> [{quoted}](name=Silisa,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mbolWRsH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-04-26T07:14:38.765+0000) > > Of course it doesn't. All those toxic players who create QQ threads on a daily basis to complain about "getting banned for no reason" are just actors employed by Riot to make us think that the system is working. > > Now that you know the truth, Riot will have to remove you. I am sorry. I am not able to upvote you atm. http://realitypod.com/wp-content/uploads/HLIC/b328ebcfec944a267054354f215ff044.jpg Its unisex just in case
: And your evidence that they are never banned is what exactly?
> [{quoted}](name=Mecha Syrena,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mbolWRsH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-26T03:32:44.702+0000) > > And your evidence that they are never banned is what exactly? He felt the force.
: I don't think honours affect it too much. What affects it is the amount of games you play, and how many times you get reported per game.
> [{quoted}](name=EIise,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=d5sJt5Ie,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-26T10:35:15.390+0000) > > I don't think honours affect it too much. What affects it is the amount of games you play, and how many times you get reported per game. I think trains are cool. Have you got any source that the amount of reports per game affect reformation? Or was that part also rather a thought than a fact? Do those reports have to be valid?
Armakar (EUW)
: Why is this guy not banned, but I am ?
OP got banned, because he had chatrestrictions before. Simple.... everything else is unfounded speculation used to excuse his shitty behaviour.
Silisa (EUNE)
: Assisting the enemy is now under the Intentional feeding category. I would not waste a report on that though, since it is hard to prove and will most likely just lower the value of your reports.
I go with unsportsmanlike^^ > [{quoted}](name=Silisa,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4Fmg6tzd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-26T07:19:09.688+0000) > > Assisting the enemy is now under the Intentional feeding category. I would not waste a report on that though, since it is hard to prove and will most likely just lower the value of your reports. You shouldnt worry about your reportweight while reporting. All reports issued help riot draw an accurate picture of what the community wants... dont let your voice go unheard.
Hi im Shiro (EUNE)
: Permanently Suspension Idea
Sorry, the ignorance you have to display to go past all punishment tiers to the permaban... is just crazy. Riot does all those stupid people a favor by teaching them a lession their parents seemingly failed at. I know i know, calling people stupid isnt productive in PC kindergarden. But kids who dont get called out for doing stupid stuff... grow up to be teens who get permabanned for raging in lol. And then later become adults like anita sarkisian and donald trump
duckarp (EUNE)
: > but I may be wrong Yep, you are. I think the biggest factor is your games count ;) If you haven't played any games or maybe 1-2 per day, you would still be ineligible. Also the problem with many people is that they are rarely misbehaving only in 2-3 games and otherwise they're calm. If someone is a rager, he's usually not capable of calming down that well and loses his temper often, resulting in longer periods of ineligibility. That's why Riot says it's specific to every player. You managed to "reform" in 7 days, others may struggle for months..
> [{quoted}](name=duckarp,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=d5sJt5Ie,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-26T09:59:42.264+0000) > > ...Also the problem with many people is that they are rarely misbehaving only in 2-3 games and otherwise they're calm.... Lol your problems... i wish i had those... > ..If someone is a rager, he's usually not capable of calming down that well and loses his temper often,... This is what i would call a problem. Ragers who cannot control themselfes. And now give me a source which sais that honor doesnt influence reformationprocess... pls? No?
bamphacha (EUNE)
: He is in a game which means that he didn't get ban. I accept my ban, but i don't accept he didn't get too.
> [{quoted}](name=bamphacha,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rE0WEXEE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-04-25T21:33:25.214+0000) > > He is in a game which means that he didn't get ban. I accept my ban, but i don't accept he didn't get too. So he got chatrestricted.
bamphacha (EUNE)
: Oh so it's fair that he started that shit, he keeps playing and i get banned? The fact that he was spamming for cancer shits and making racial comments about me being polish is the right behavior. Maybe they should reward him with a skin aswell for that with a fucking nazi symbol on it. If that's how this game develops, then yeah i wish to get perma banned.
> [{quoted}](name=bamphacha,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rE0WEXEE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-04-25T21:29:56.722+0000) > > Oh so it's fair that he started that shit, he keeps playing and i get banned? The fact that he was spamming for cancer shits and making racial comments about me being polish is the right behavior. Maybe they should reward him with a skin aswell for that with a fucking nazi symbol on it. If that's how this game develops, then yeah i wish to get perma banned. Now tell us, how do you know that guy didnt get punished?
bamphacha (EUNE)
: Riot is the worst game developers ever
Another one who claimes: The other flamer didnt get punished, even tho he was worse than him. As you are on banlevel, you could have learned a few things from your first punishments. Most obviously: The first 2 punishments arent bans. Also obviously: Dont flame Now tell us, how do you know that guy didnt get punished?
: Got banned :(
Oneday bans for useing cheattools? Never heard of it. Cheat=permabann for all i know
Frozen379 (EUNE)
: Yes I am sarcastic, because first of all it's bronze*, secondly I can predict whether we should go in or not, ping adc not to go and they still braindeadly die just to flame me. Also annie and lux aren't supports, also bring little to no utility compared to janna or blitzcrank.
> [{quoted}](name=Frozen379,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zTrQhEdT,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2016-04-25T19:05:39.783+0000) > > Yes I am sarcastic, because first of all it's bronze*, secondly I can predict whether we should go in or not, ping adc not to go and they still braindeadly die just to flame me. > > > Also annie and lux aren't supports, also bring little to no utility compared to janna or blitzcrank. Anyhow, good luck improving your team until they carry you. Not gonna waste any explaining or hints on a bronce players who things its his teams faul xD Good luck
Frozen379 (EUNE)
: I can't play ranked just because of my main role
In bronce you play carry supports to stomp: Anni or lux eg. But even a janna can carry... just that those who you carry dont realise it usually. Ps: "Its my fault obviously" hope thats not sarcasm, cuz if you are bronce and cant admit that you are bad.. then you as bronce as you can get.
N o (EUW)
: How tolerant is Rito to offensive names?
300GBLuxPorn is okay 300GBTaricPorn gets changed. So i am quite sure it depends on the individual who looks at the name.
: They might be annoying but they are fuckin' true. I love this game, but i hate all the butthurt kids reporting for anything. Ruins the game, they get mad over nothing and afk/feed/report. I'm so tired of this community.
> [{quoted}](name=Honeypumpkin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FOV2ujkB,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2016-04-24T19:41:55.310+0000) > > They might be annoying but they are fuckin' true. I love this game, but i hate all the butthurt kids reporting for anything. Ruins the game, they get mad over nothing and afk/feed/report. I'm so tired of this community. Not really. Each of those posts missrepresents the larger part of the community... so idare to say most of them are infact false.
: What good is your heart if it doesn't break?
I agree that trollers cause alot of the negativity. The rest of your reasoning and excusing of flame is not. While trollers cause flamers, flamers also cause trollers. This cannot be used to excuse.
Aldduren (EUW)
: What can be done about people who ban pick intent champions?
Nothing can be done, as they are allowed to ban. Hope you are not one of those 5th pick people who want the permabanned op champ to be left open^^
Mr Naekh (EUW)
: At that level play something you know!
KDA? You sure thats the number you wanna go with? Kills + Assists - Deaths = KDA as far as i know. About the topic, yea, nice to see the majority of your team was nice :D
Car0llle (EUW)
: Everyone Became Tilted When Word "Tilted" Reached LoL Community
Tilt origingated in its current /foruse in professional poker. "Tilt is a poker term for a state of mental or emotional confusion or frustration in which a player adopts a less than optimal strategy, usually resulting in the player becoming over-aggressive." Tilt is very real in the everyday expirience of lol, so i am not confused people are facinated by that word.
: Diamond Elo is a pile of shit
Division 5 is always less tryhad compared to division1. It is neither wrong or right, its just true and there is nothing you can do about it.
JoJotaro (EUNE)
: Ineligible for Hextech?
Leavers are a cause of frustration in the game. And while they are a minortiy, they negativly influence the gameexpirience of many more players. Even a 2 min dc can change a games outcome. And if you have dc's frequently, maybe you arent equipped to play this game at this time. The cause for those dc's is with crazy high likelyhood in your area of influence and not in riots responsibility. Riot provides a game which demands you to have a stable internet in order to play it. Every one is judged by the same leaverbuster system. The large majority of people do not get punished harshly if a at all. Permanent offenders will end up permanently banned and that is good for LoL and the average gameexpirience for all of us. How can you say it is unfair? I understand it sucks for you, but when everyone is treated equally i would call it fair. Good luck with fixing your internetconection. If its not related to your setup at home, the cause lies likely with your provider.
xDarkSlayer (EUNE)
: Look at my match history... if I'm cheating, would I be struggling to get back to gold since the start of the season? I got demoted 50000 times I don't even know what's a hack in LoL ... What should I do to proof it??? ...
> [{quoted}](name=xDarkSlayer,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r0xORj4a,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-22T19:13:46.969+0000) > > Look at my match history... > if I'm cheating, would I be struggling to get back to gold since the start of the season? > I got demoted 50000 times > I don't even know what's a hack in LoL ... > What should I do to proof it??? ... I cant help you, so i dont need your proof. Tryharder with the customer support. Be polite and persistant. I doubt the rioter who could help you with your problem, are nohwere to be found on this forum Good luck.
: Wasn't a program, legit just installed a skin on my PC by switching textures out. So unfair, my poppy was lolipoppy instead of normal on my screen, everyone knows it makes it easier to win game with that skin. #Pay2Win
> [{quoted}](name=Rave Riven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Wb4EYQER,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2016-04-22T13:03:28.211+0000) > > Wasn't a program, legit just installed a skin on my PC by switching textures out. So unfair, my poppy was lolipoppy instead of normal on my screen, everyone knows it makes it easier to win game with that skin. #Pay2Win Oh, so you say you stole riot propperty by altering the the game files? Ehhhrm.. okay. i dont understand why riot would have a problem with that /sarcasm
: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excuse You cannot judge if your native language is good(great xD all languages are great^^), without knowing any others. But hey.. why would you suddenly be reasonable about anything xD On top of that, i am pretty sure "great" does not mean what you think it does. But hey, you dont care about definitive language.. you care about feefees and intentions xD I have known it from the beginning, i just needed some more footage of you to make it fun. You made it pretty clear that you didnt intend to excuse negative behaviour, but seemingly english, whilst beeing your mothertongue isnt your stong side. Get memed xD Earn me da likes shcrub "you cant take his word for it" Something like that... might need a more catchy title. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excuse "while he got punished already and now he is still getting punished.That drives him to be more negative." You only defeated my attempts of talking some sense into you. The argument whether or not you brought up an excuse for negative behaviour is long over. But hey, more primary data is always good. Keep going buddy.
Show more

Luzifer XIII

Level 173 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion