: [http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUW1/228429544?matchType=2]
> [{quoted}](name=TritanZ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RZBx9Vvg,comment-id=000200020000,timestamp=2017-09-13T06:33:32.139+0000) > > [http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUW1/228429544?matchType=2] https://s26.postimg.org/uewaw1e61/Untitled.png
: https://imgur.com/a/KhGcS
> [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RZBx9Vvg,comment-id=000200030000,timestamp=2017-09-13T06:44:39.183+0000) > > https://imgur.com/a/KhGcS https://s26.postimg.org/uewaw1e61/Untitled.png https://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F4ilKQoB.jpg%3Ffb&key=f0abbd34f14549f3a15cd94dd9970851&width=150
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bQmNAafR,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-08-20T15:40:50.880+0000) > > No.1 is literally about _not flaming_, hence behaviour. > > Anyhow, KDA isn't necessarily what makes a leader or strategist. 1. So according to your logic if I am not using the chat doesn't mean I am not flaming my team? :D Or that someone who doesn't use the chat cannot be rewarded for "not-flaming"? Please feel free to collaborate whats going on in your head. 2. KDA isn't at all what describes carrying your team and we are talking about carrying the team, not someones KDA. Learn to read please. Carrying = shot calling, doing well in KDA department and leading the team to victory that way.
Smerk (EUW)
: Have level 4 honor, even though I only played like 10 times max in premade, rest solo. So I guess you're wrong
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bQmNAafR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-08-20T14:38:46.469+0000) > > Have level 4 honor, even though I only played like 10 times max in premade, rest solo. So I guess you're wrong There is no right or wrong. This ain't mathematics. TripleFacepalm* Someone shoot me... This community ugh...
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bQmNAafR,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-08-20T15:03:11.632+0000) > > Why do you think that honour is about gameplay, and not behaviour? Because you can't read. _#1 STAYED COOL: Tilt-proof, chill._ (Not writing anything in the chat is already a positive behavior showing someone is tilt-proof and calm) _2# GREAT SHOTCALLING: Leadership, strategy._ (G A M E P L A Y) Reading ftw.
: Not to make it a long discussion 1- Shouldn't assume that the way someone plays/talks _with friends_ will be the same when they're not 2- Just because you carry it does not in any way shape or form mean you deserve the honour I almost never honour the person who carries a game unless they truly do deserve it , by being sportsman / leading the team to victory or an overall friendly person throughout the game Again, it doesn't matter if you get an honour or not, you shouldn't need a pat on the back if you yourself know you played well and did a good job
> [{quoted}](name=ShadówOfDarkness,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bQmNAafR,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-08-20T15:17:12.085+0000) > > Not to make it a long discussion > > 1- Shouldn't assume that the way someone plays/talks _with friends_ will be the same when they're not > 2- Just because you carry it does not in any way shape or form mean you deserve the honour** I almost never honour the person who carries a game** unless they truly do deserve it , by being sportsman /** leading the team to victory** or an overall friendly person throughout the game > > > > > Again, it doesn't matter if you get an honour or not, you shouldn't need a pat on the back if you yourself know you played well and did a good job 1. _You shouldn't assume someone who is a criminal and an associate in murder case deserves to be in prison because he might be a good person under no 3rd party influence._ Facepalm* 2. Apparently carrying and leading the team to victory are two different things now. Just like being _tilt-proof/calm/chill_ isn't a thing about guy who never writes in chat. DoubleFacepalm*
: >why I should I go and look for information that's not given by them? Because you want to make a valid point, and actually give **valuable** criticism? You can't just go nuts because of some rumor you heard, or even worse: Made up yourself. If you don't know all details and make that clear, it's no problem. You can also be sceptical and doubt it when Riot says that they will prevent this from happening, but what you can't do is just treat an alternative thought as a fact! --- This is not how you enter a proper discussion and pointing that out does not make me a hypocrite. I just want people to check their "facts" before spreading them, is that too much to ask for? --- >They didn't mention anything in the 3 minute video [_"If you stack a bunch of honors for making people's games better, you'll move up slightly faster, **but not enough to be worth begging for honors and annoying your whole team**"_ ](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mudd1HKKLWY&feature=youtu.be&t=50s) This is all you need really. It implies that rewards are not tied to the amount of honor someone gets. Of course Riot is aware that premades exist, and makes adjustments accordingly, I think that's pretty obvious tbh. Unless you consider the Loading Screen Flair a "reward", farming honors with your premades isn't going to get you an advantage.
_Slightly faster by stacking honors_ means you will be earning honor faster than someone who casually gets one or two here and there. Meaning you're still making best progress possible. And you don't even need to beg or annoy when there is a team thing going on. Like clans playing together and using discord or other voice communication. They will automatically honor each other every game. Even if they're toxic they will still be moving up and not down. So what's up with that?
: > [{quoted}](name=M A N H U N T,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zi1VNoEf,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-06-28T22:04:14.998+0000) > > You shouldn't be criticizing someone because they're missing information. Kind of hypocritical. They didn't mention anything in the 3 minute video, so why I should I go and look for information that's not given by them? This piece of uranium doesnt have the sign dont eat on it, why should i bother looking up more information?
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zi1VNoEf,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-06-28T22:06:27.461+0000) > > This piece of uranium doesnt have the sign dont eat on it, why should i bother looking up more information? Yeah because people occasionally find uranium laying on the ground and even more people eat it. Good comparison. Let me give you a better one: You suspect a food product to contain a supplement but it's not listed on the back tag. Should I go seek information of something thats possibly might not even be tagged with that product?
: No, that's not how it will work... Why are you making these assumptions? There are multiple **official** statements that tell you premade honors as well as begging for honors won't be a way to "abuse" the system. _You shouldn't criticise something when you didn't even inform yourself first :|_
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zi1VNoEf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-06-28T21:52:09.340+0000) > > No, that's not how it will work... > > Why are you making these assumptions? > There are multiple **official** statements that tell you premade honors as well as begging for honors won't be a way to "abuse" the system. > > _You shouldn't criticise something when you didn't even inform yourself first :|_ You shouldn't be criticizing someone because they're missing information. Kind of hypocritical. They didn't mention anything in the 3 minute video, so why I should I go and look for information that's not given by them?
: Because this was never possible with the old system right.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zi1VNoEf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-28T21:46:15.905+0000) > > Because this was never possible with the old system right. Because of how I put that word "Rewards" in my sentence.
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: Well, this one case is clear example why it's not an easy task to detect trolls. Technically, they didn't break the rules, at least not directly, since you can buy whatever you want. But at the same time this lead to a defeat and a very unfun experience for one of the players. So no, what they did is not allowed, but chance that they will get any kind of punishment is very low
Say that to the idiots who banned a player who was playing Singed in the jungle.
DHZ (EUW)
: That's a terrible analogy that doesn't make sense in the slightest. Proves yet again you have no idea what you're talking about.
I can say the same about you.
Infernape (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=michaelnashed2,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7wEuPhdy,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-27T12:33:44.337+0000) > > That's worth more than you ever will make in your life. But can't run a client that's built using CEF, while low end laptops with integrated graphics can. That's an oxymoron if ever I've heard one.
Can't run or loads up way longer? Sigh....
DHZ (EUW)
: Irrelevant.
Maíko (EUW)
: >It seems like your education isn't. :P Well....lucky me that my employer thinks a bit different^^ None of my friends has problems with the new client...also there aren't much threads on the boards to that regard...so obviously there has to be something wrong with your rig...not with the client.
Except that everything else works fine except this shit client.
DHZ (EUW)
: Why are you being so defensive? This is the first time I've heard someone complain about the new client performance-wise. So we're telling you that you should upgrade your PC if you want a better experience (I suppose that is why you made this thread) but you can't accept that?
NASA should upgrade their computers. Idiots still haven't landed a human on Mars. LOL.
Infernape (EUW)
: I invested in a multipotato core computer. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5uvRIshSGP0/hqdefault.jpg
Your jokes are old and sad.
Infernape (EUW)
: Go into the client's settings and disable the "close client during game" option.
It's not even enabled.
Rioter Comments

M A N H U N T

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion