: Ha-ha. No, you're wrong. Had a game with two same 3 star champions facing against each other. On the other hand, there was a game where Ive spent like 100-150 gold total for shop rerolls trying to find Lucian and he was NOWHERE TO BE FOUND FOR ME, EVEN IN THE DRAFTS. Only 1 other guy had 2 star lucian in that game.
yeah, just wanted to add +1 with proof https://ibb.co/2dPyZJ1 just look at the amount of 2 star / 3 star pikes and kha's... was a fun round for whatever reason everyone wanted to play assassin and I was the first one to get the 6 upgrade (they all got raped as you can see that I just had 2 stars at best)
: OTP?
> [{quoted}](name=Genie in a Box,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JbRenOLE,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-07T00:15:20.535+0000) > > Thanks for taking the time to read this. > > I've been stuck in Gold for 4 seasons. Then, I picked up MF and climbed to P1, promos to Dia in a single season, with a comfortable 61% win rate in over 150 games with MF. > This season, I was placed in P4 and decided to play other champions (still ADC as it's what I'm most comfortable with). I had a miserable 40% win rate (still recovering from that) and almost dropped back to Gold. Now I'm being matched with G3 while being P4. I picked up MF again, and I'm now sitting on 73% win rate in 22 games, climbing fast again. > > My question is, am I destined to be an MF OTP? Why do I perform so well with her, but flunk with almost every other champion? Or is MF just busted? Not really sure on that one as I don't really see her played all that much. Nah, clearly not destined to be an MF OTP, but you are performing well on her because she is currently not meta and people are bad vs champs which they didn't play a long time ago against (14/17 pick rate out of all ADC's... not really high). Ppl just are used to play vs meta champs and are not even taking "uncommon" picks serious. So you have an advantage over them, because they are not used to the burst potential of MF and when she snowballs, she snowballs hard out of control. Additional point is that MF could be your natural comfy pick. It is easier for you to understand how to play properly with MF by intuition compared to other champions which result in a better overall performance (e.g. you understand easier if you can dive succesfully someone, how far you can overextend, how you can escape and so on).
TheRaluxu (EUW)
: MMR DIscussion
Something sounds slightly odd to me, when I played ranked actively (didn't do it for a while) I got warnings that my next lose would demote me. So I thought it was already a nice establishes system to notify players when they are "close" to demotion. I have no idea if I was just a lab rat for the system or if it is still in place or if it was abandoned because it applied to much pressure on the player knowing that the next match is "do or die". It was somewhere in plat league.
: I am support main, I got autofilled way to many times in the past games and I said that in lobby every single time, I can't jungle, I suck at jungle, I lost, may be or may not be my fault. Watch the kda on the past 20 games, talk to me after. You are just that kind of people, who enjoy blaming and shit.Check every match to see if it was any, I MEAN %%%%ING ANY my fault. But no.. you people just like pointing and being smart ass.
and you love to %%%%% how everyone else is fault while you maintain a very poor performance in recent ranked, period... you say others are boosted and that you are the godtier shit there ever was, of course slightly different, while again, everything points at it that you are boosted, especially, if you are such a support pro support main (d5 %%%%%) why the %%%% you are just looking at the k/d ratio? and just stating it...
: This game is unfair
> [{quoted}](name=hardys77,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=urkLOdUm,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-07-27T08:52:04.466+0000) > > I know there will be people who gonna say "you're just bad" "it's your fault" etc.. No, it's not. This game is full of boosted people, I'm in diamond 5 and I lost 3 matches in a row because people simply can't play their champions and they are, for real, boosted. Last match I got a Shen who was Bronze 5 last season and now it's platinum 1, of course he lost his lane, of course he was completely useless, our ADC picks Draven and goes 0/7 because he actually never played Draven. People swap roles and they actually can't play that role, first match I lost was because ADC swapped with Jungle and NONE of them could play their role, our ADC (Kog Maw) went 5/14 in 30 mins.In Diamond 5. Second match I lost was mainly because they swapped, again. Top with ADC, our Top picked Riven but she went 4/11 and was legit useless.Now you gonna say it's your fault or etc, no it isn't, I got the most honorable in my team in all 3 games because I didn't flame or FF15 or be stupid. I tried, I tried until the nexus exploded. WHY is it even allowed to play a champion in ranked if you don't have at least mastery 4 with that champion? I am,probably, 1 lose away of being demoted from d5 to plat 1 and I swear I'm going to quit this trash game if I get demoted, I spent too many hours and tried so hard to get here and people are just shitting on that, because they don't care. My KDA for the 3 loses in a row was good for a support, I went 6/6/11 in the first one with Thresh, 6/8/18 with Tahm in the second one and in the last match I couldn't do anything since they were 4-5 levels ahead of me and I went 1/4/2 with Thresh. This is diamond 5, either boosted, for real, players either good ones. And it's not fair at all. And I know things wont change but this is NOT FAIR. https://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=hardys77 33% win in the last 20 games... sure it is the fault of others, especially not yours.... wonder who is boosted there...
Eveninn (EUW)
: King Rammus was given out to all closed beta participants. Black Alistar and Young Ryze for preordering the digital version. Iirc Judgment Kayle was given out for activew players in 2011, that's season 1 I'd assume. And ofc all other limited skins happened after that, so beta and season 1 players had a shot at getting them all.
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=nNANvTBg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-07-24T12:13:45.950+0000) > > King Rammus was given out to all closed beta participants. > Black Alistar and Young Ryze for preordering the digital version. > > Iirc Judgment Kayle was given out for activew players in 2011, that's season 1 I'd assume. > > And ofc all other limited skins happened after that, so beta and season 1 players had a shot at getting them all. nope, it was ufo corki
: This was just an experiment ?
> [{quoted}](name=I Abuse ADCs,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=iwUmEuE4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-07T21:00:44.852+0000) > > This was just an experiment ? clearly not, in the beginning the dude says "we are doing it for fun".... define fun.... and from here on he just says the usual crap... "don't cheat... i do not promote cheating... but for fun it is okay...." .... yeah whatever.... sure...,
Arzonv (EUW)
: You cant, by definition, reduce true damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Arzonv,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=z2Y8YM1A,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-06-07T20:44:45.192+0000) > > You cant, by definition, reduce true damage. you can't reduce the value of true damage but you can manipulate the true damage per time and that is what he is trying to sell you. 15% reduced aspd = 15% reduced true damage in the same time frame
AnWaRkh (EUW)
: Problem with hextech crafting...
odd, i get always skins for champs i own...
: Any serious support that knows what to do to help from that position in gold?
maybe you should rethink what kind of supports there are ... not all attention is about your **** :)
Rioter Comments
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Sorry but I disagree, i got my intership by Airbus duo the fact that i wrote that my highest ranking was D3 (Top ~1%) and explained the key features of the game for success: "fast thinking and strategic decisions", "teamwork and communication with ppl" and "personal attitude"
: Just because something might come out every couple of months. Doesn't mean it took a month to make them.
just because they say that they need a "shitload" of time to create something doesn't mean they really put up the time for it
kauketsu (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Machariel,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eb1JqcgA,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-12T11:57:20.094+0000) > > You state you are ex plat, now gold 3 with 40% winrate -> you are hardcore overestimating your own understanding of the game. > > The game is not designed to deal with every champion perfectly fine in a 1vs1 scenario, period. And your whole point is that **you** cannot counter a devourer + rageblade jax (which will be squishy as hell with this two items, especially since he has to be jungler and to farm the shit out of it) with a pretty immobile Jinx... are you serious? Are you really trying to bitch about that you can't stand still and A-click to win a 1vs1 with an adc? Why don't you whine about the fact that a support soraka pops instantly to a 10/0/0 LB?... > > When you reach your 6 item points, you know how you deal with all the shit, you mention top, as an adc? **BY FUCKING PLAYING WITH YOUR TEAM EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM WHEN YOU PICK AN IMMOBILE ADC LIKE JINX** or simple stop run into them with 6 doran blades. Now ur not even arguin about the subject, you make personal attack.
which subject? that he asks to be able to 1vs1 a 6 item hyper carry with jinx while A-clicking? Or the fact that he is a droping ex plat player? man, i know it's hard to understand but that ain't an attack to state that someone is dropping in skill and blame the game for it...
: OH right, im sorry mister challenger, but i thought forums were for this exact kind of thing? Second, so you're implying that the whole purpose of playing league of legends should be to stop enemy jax from getting fed and helping your jax to get fed. Why not just call it League of Jax? Third, you're implying that I alone have 100% control over my games, even though the patch notes from the previous 3 seasons beg to differ. Fourth, let us do the math: Guinsoo's Rageblade+Devourer= 30 AD+ 40 AP + 8*(8%AS+4AP+3AD)=54 AD + 76 AP + 64% attack speed + 40% attack speed + 60 on hit magic dmg. Now to count in passives: UNIQUE – GUINSOO'S RAGE: Deal 20 (+ 15% bonus AD) (+ 7.5% AP) on-hit magic damage to the target and nearby units in a 350 units radius area of effect. UNIQUE – PHANTOM HIT: Every second basic attack against non-structures will trigger a phantom attack, applying on-hit effects twice. So from two items you get 104% attack speed, 54 AD, 76 AP, and an average of 157.6 magic damage on hit (part aoe, rest single target, assuming you dont have any other bonus AD, or AP) That means that from those two items, without any other attack speed/auto attack skill or steroid, you get more dps than jinx with phantom dancer and infinity edge. Now, imagine a jinx that deals half magic damage, with infinity edge, and a phantom dancer, with a gap closer with 5 seconds of cooldown, and an AOE stun that also dodges most single target spells. Also if you proc ult you get +100 each resistance. but, wait thats not all! because if you call now you will get a +300 magic damage every third auto attack and a +150% attack speed when continuously attacking something for more than 2 seconds. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE because all of the above are stats with only 2 items and lvl 18 jax. Now we add boots of swiftness (+60 movspeed and 15% slow resist) and we then add 3 tank items, Deadman's plate, Spirit visage, and Stearak's rage. Your argument is fucking invalid. And last but not the least, you came in all high and mighty telling me that since im that bad i deserve to suffer, when in reality you're just gold 4. Even now with my 40% winrate im gold 3. Ex plat. And you didnt even bother to check if im bronze, or diamond You didnt bother to check pick and ban rates No, all you saw was somebody complaining, and you came it to SHOW THEM WHO'S BOSS ... jumping to conclusions much? You dishonored the summoners code, the bit that says: No newbie left behind, even though in this case, you're the newbie.
You state you are ex plat, now gold 3 with 40% winrate -> you are hardcore overestimating your own understanding of the game. The game is not designed to deal with every champion perfectly fine in a 1vs1 scenario, period. And your whole point is that **you** cannot counter a devourer + rageblade jax (which will be squishy as hell with this two items, especially since he has to be jungler and to farm the shit out of it) with a pretty immobile Jinx... are you serious? Are you really trying to bitch about that you can't stand still and A-click to win a 1vs1 with an adc? Why don't you whine about the fact that a support soraka pops instantly to a 10/0/0 LB?... When you reach your 6 item points, you know how you deal with all the shit, you mention top, as an adc? **BY FUCKING PLAYING WITH YOUR TEAM EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM WHEN YOU PICK AN IMMOBILE ADC LIKE JINX** or simple stop run into them with 6 doran blades.
: Dont forget about dia and mater/challenger players... they re toxic cause they think they re good
technically dia (top ~1,5%), master (~0,1%) and challenger **are** better compared to the rest of the 98% of the players in ranked. Being better makes you good in comparison which the word good always apply to. It does not apporve their toxic behaviour. But on the other hand the 98% are dillusional in their statements to which you seemlingy belong to.
Rioter Comments
: They misplayed and ESC managed to use that to win the game. I think that is exactly what Riot has been trying to achieve with the recent changes to the game - and i think it marks better balance, not the other way around. Someone can be THAT far behind and still come back into the game. That is the EXACT opposite of unbalance - it comes down to the players involved and their teamwork, not snowballing the opponent into the ground. The only reason you would find this unbalanced is if you **_Intensely_** (heh) support TSM and cant accept their loss. We've seen worse in the past.
^ exactly this. I wanted to say exactly this. The game is not over until it is over.
: Yasuo ''Auto Attack'' Bug
this bug exist since release...
m4r8u3 (EUW)
: Lost LP from a ranked game for no reason
and you call that no reason....
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
Ezzrak (EUNE)
: Project:Refund
didn't use a single refund yet... don't throw me into your kind of ppl
: Vayne is the reason that other adc's are uselsse
Nam Pla Dia Mas Cha ashe 53 53 55 56 ============== caitlyn 50 50 50 63 ============== corki 49 50 55 54 ============== draven 51 52 56 61 ============== ezreal 48 49 52 41 ============== graves 50 50 54 46 ============== jinx 53 53 55 54 ============== kalista 50 52 57 60 ============== lucian 47 48 51 52 ============== MF 50 49 50 - ============== quinn 49 51 80 - ============== sivir 52 52 55 57 ============== tristana 48 48 50 58 ============== twitch 49 51 56 53 ============== varus 51 50 56 - ============== vayne 52 53 56 53 for the last month... it's up to you to whine about vayne or face it that every league vayne ain't playing the dominating role

Machariel

Level 118 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion