: Riotrash is still trying
Everybody's lost but me!
: I got banned for?
If that's the only thing you said then that's what you got banned for. If you said anything else then the combination of things you said is what got you banned. Captain out! Also: Bye, have a beautiful time
: Placements = Demotion
that just means that na plat is somewhere around eu silver
: How much would the community be different if Riot banned under 18's from playing? (Hypothetical)
I strongly believe this would highly improve everything in a lot of ways and might even stop global warming. It came to my attention that those kids are younger than me and it is my honest belief they should be punished accordingly! It's tradition! They also normally have more time to practice than we old folks do, enabling them to better control their characters which leads to a lot of frustration on my side which in turn makes up for almost half the toxicity in the game. They also haven't filled their heads with all that Cartesian dualism and stuff enabling them to better keep track of positions and wards, giving them an unfair advantage. What good does it do me if I can 88B into 6B 6B 3AB on Xianghua when I'm playing League? Not much, that's what!
: Broken Ban vol.2
It has probably the same reason as why you got the ban in the first place: Your machine keeps losing the connection
: Creating a smurf just in the meanwhile wound't have been such a bad idea.
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=G6Ohe4MV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-19T07:12:43.887+0000) > > Creating a smurf just in the meanwhile wound't have been such a bad idea. Thank you Captain Hindsight!
Fajerk (EUW)
: Is it possible to get rid of champion mastery?
: Thresh's hook...
We win games with a single highly telegraphed skill shot and _still_ get denied our relic shield stacks. Sad times
CLampToN (EUW)
: I carried may be 100 different games, never said that toxic word. I had ones soraka jungle in my team and she played 1/17/5 something and I carried the game. I didn't say "ez" after that game. It's not a reason. I thing the reason saying that word is just to make people feel sad.
> [{quoted}](name=CLampToN,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=dm5MNfZy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T12:21:37.482+0000) > > I carried may be 100 different games, never said that toxic word. I had ones soraka jungle in my team and she played 1/17/5 something and I carried the game. I didn't say "ez" after that game. It's not a reason. I thing the reason saying that word is just to make people feel sad. The 1/17 Soraka got carried (and probably even said "ez" at the end of the game) and you did the carrying. Funny thing: For Soraka the game actually was easy since she won it without contributing in any way
Mada (EUW)
: Boards: "Please wait before commenting again" when trying to upvote
Ye, I get that. What I don't get is why you would limit the amount of up- and downvotes. Just to prevent voting-bots? Wouldn't it be better to use a little higher numbers there? Every time I see an interesting post and post a reply and try to upvote 2 posts, I get that error. Lemme try again. Edit: Hmm, I just posted this and upvoted you and 3 other threads... Maybe my perception oh how much I write is a little bit off in the morning ^^
  Rioter Comments
Pyrosen (EUW)
: Multiple reports has no difference than 1 report wyd
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosen,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hBOnjHYe,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-18T09:56:25.365+0000) > > Multiple reports has no difference than 1 report wyd He's talking about getting reported in many games, some of them probably valid
Zøè (EUW)
: 14 Days ban because qoute "%%%"
Assuming that a semi-automated system cares if you quote someone when you're being toxic should be bannable by itself.
: riot support is shit and useless
wat? He pointed you to a tool that might help repair your corrupted installation. What else do you want?
: the "naming and shaming" rule
I think people who abbreviate are with "r" are much worse. I agree that nothing beats a good witch hunt. I just think we should pick the right target!
: Yasuophobia
I think what's most annoying about yasuo is that it doesn't really matter if he's good or not. Sure, a good yasuo can get some early kills at 10 minutes and win the game solo by 15 minutes. But a bad yasuo can just wait for passive gold for 20 minutes and win the game solo by 25 minutes.
Loonsteer (EUW)
: I hope my accounts get banned I'm actualy sick of this game
: Do I lose a provisional for dodging?
Rioter Comments
: why do ppl get so ... angry and offended when we ask for simple solutions?
be maybe be > ip, but as long as ip feels better than be, be is < ip to me!
: arent boards managers supposed to be neutral and look into matter first before jumping to conclusions ?
> [{quoted}](name=chatspamrager,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=lEIVwFKc,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-01-15T14:00:25.817+0000) > > arent boards managers supposed to be neutral and look into matter first before jumping to conclusions ? What are they supposed to look into? Evidently even OP didn't think the issue was worth taking the time to make an intelligible post.
godspeed333 (EUNE)
: ban system is bad
We got signal!
: buff draven pls idiots. draven mains suffer riot do the work :)
That's what you get for unbanning Tyler1
: What will happen if you change the permanent ban with 2-5 years ban ?
In that case, they'd probably get banned again in 2.5-5.5 years.
: give banned player's skins to people that had to play with them
YES! Let's make witchhunts great again!
Shukr4n (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Krubaver,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4HHXqEgi,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-01-11T12:19:02.876+0000) > > +1 > basically ban midliners. as much as i find it funnny, i believe we can compile a great list to let them ban every role. but since the thread is in "player behavior" instead of "jokes" i think i just facepalm with sarcasm
> [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4HHXqEgi,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-01-11T12:24:55.101+0000) > > as much as i find it funnny, i believe we can compile a great list to let them ban every role. but since the thread is in &quot;player behavior&quot; instead of &quot;jokes&quot; i think i just facepalm with sarcasm Oh... ye, maybe the thread can be moved. I never intended the Enforcement Division of Player Behaviour to be a real thing *wipeAwayTearWhileShreddingJobApplicationForRito*
Shukr4n (EUW)
: when mid forget to ping ss mid and opponent midlaner roam bot for a double kill they should ban that player when mid doesnt keep track of his opponent letting him roam freely they should ban him when mid afk farm his lane instead of helping drake kill they should ban im ok with the deal
> [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4HHXqEgi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-11T12:15:07.555+0000) > > when mid forget to ping ss mid and opponent midlaner roam bot for a double kill they should ban that player > when mid afk farm his lane instead of helping drake kill they should ban > > im ok with the deal yes, YES! I think midlaners should just get banned after the game unless they immediately submit screenshots showing them covering the jungle, warding, placing pink wards and roaming everywhere all the time.
Rioter Comments
Rismosch (EUW)
: Most likely because of that: > [{quoted}](name=ShyKhons41,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=v2OqoYIt,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-11T06:55:59.419+0000) > > Right now Silver-1 but my place is gold 1 or gold 2 elo i belive. if my team is good im playing like a diamond or challeng.. xD
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=v2OqoYIt,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-01-11T08:10:06.536+0000) > > Most likely because of that: Ah. Well, everyone does that, I think. You should see me when I'm out on a date with Ahri, then I'm the most charming and erudite companion.
: Looking for Duo/Trio/Quadro/Team/Friendly
wut? How come this post gets downvoted?
: HELLO
Ye, I kept changing it in the client as well. You need to understand, once they drop the noise bomb, I just panic and do everything I can to stop the pain
Eambo (EUW)
: Hi LiAuNLXeNON, I'm not sure what you mean by "profile level", but this is referring to your honor level. :-)
> [{quoted}](name=Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=K7EIVEy4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-10T08:33:06.717+0000) > > Hi LiAuNLXeNON, > > I&#x27;m not sure what you mean by &quot;profile level&quot;, but this is referring to your honor level. :-) he means the summoner level ^^
Not Amused (EUNE)
: Sick and tired of monkeys at low elo as support.
You are not supposed to climb the laser. It is very hot and you are sure to get burned.
blissbomb (EUW)
: my birdie waifu
If you're a teenage boy and you say anything is too revealing, you're doing it wrong!
skiinyS (EUW)
: This is a joke right, Perma banned for this
Rito please! You did a good thing by banning this special snowflake but I believe you still need to force a name change on him. If that name's not offensive, what is?
: It's the Year of the Dog Riot!
NO! Dogs smell badly, wet dogs doubly so. Swimsuit Ahri then double cat ear Ahri (she's wearing a cat ear headband in addition to her fox ears. And maybe a belt...)
xStyrosx (EUNE)
: so tyler1 is unbanned from perma and other players no
He did not get any of his perma banned accounts back. He merely does not get an immediate perma ban on identification.
Fluke (EUNE)
: Why tho? I clearly haven't inted, I was literally powerless to do anything in lane, I stood under my tower the entire time and I tried farming as best as I could given the disadvantage that I had, that ain't inting.
> [{quoted}](name=Fluke,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FMLhBQcA,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-01-08T15:08:28.156+0000) > > Why tho? I clearly haven&#x27;t inted, I was literally powerless to do anything in lane, I stood under my tower the entire time and I tried farming as best as I could given the disadvantage that I had, that ain&#x27;t inting. You came to lane late, missing minions and you didn't cover the jungle and your premade died while being afk.
Get Juk3d (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Van Geloff,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=FER7GEVZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-08T10:29:35.130+0000) > > There is a server in Turkey, close enough? it's turkish. meaning announcer voice client texts, items names, champion names , EVERY THING is in turkish and I don't wann disrespect the turkish language, but I, you, no one who doesn't speak turkish doesn't like to play on it. and on top of that I tried it the MS is not any lower than EUNE
> [{quoted}](name=Get Juk3d,realm=EUNE,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=FER7GEVZ,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-01-08T11:06:48.343+0000) > > it&#x27;s turkish. meaning announcer voice client texts, items names, champion names , EVERY THING is in turkish and I don&#x27;t wann disrespect the turkish language, but I, you, no one who doesn&#x27;t speak turkish doesn&#x27;t like to play on it. and on top of that I tried it the MS is not any lower than EUNE The language is set in "persistensSettings.json" or something like that. Change tr_TR to en_GB Also I believe it would not be worth the cost since all the female champions would look the same and nobody would buy skins
FreexJT (EUW)
: BUG SPLAT ERROR FIX IT ASAP
works for me The other stuff running on your pc can cause this. For example if you play on mac with curse voice running, lol will crash.
Fluke (EUNE)
: Tilting teammates/ flamers
I think you and your premade should get punished for inting and your premade also for afk. Kayne should also get punished for inting and flaming.
: Disabled normal draft.
From what I understand, it's to punish them for being from EUNE
: There is a server in Turkey, close enough?
> [{quoted}](name=Van Geloff,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=FER7GEVZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-08T10:29:35.130+0000) > > There is a server in Turkey, close enough? Ye, that's what I always say when they demand a second server in the middle east
Maluber (EUW)
: They'd drop in price also. If you went to upgrade it after the price has dropped but you had to pay the original. You'd be unhappy at that right?
> [{quoted}](name=Maluber,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9KjKLROs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-07T19:30:06.511+0000) > > They&#x27;d drop in price also. If you went to upgrade it after the price has dropped but you had to pay the original. You&#x27;d be unhappy at that right? "at that as well" The only way I wouldn't be disappointed was, if the old shard gave me the same absolute reduction/the same amount for desenchanting that it did before the price drop, but only for the ones I already have. If get the same one again, it's a normal new price one, of course. Alternatively I could just get the BE difference paid out as soon as the price drops. Probably the most reasonable way to handle that. If it's not handled at all, it means one of my levelups suddenly was worth less retrospectively which is quite horrible.
Rioter Comments
3ddieMurphy (EUNE)
: autofill=bad support
I think random adcs are much more annoying
: i m TOXIC PERMA BAN ME PLS RIOT
BadAdc123 (EUW)
: Completely unfair 14 day suspension
Well, you asked for reports and you said something that could be exactly as toxic as what ashe said. I think your punishment should be higher than Ashe's since you're also guilty of report calling.
: What is rotating?
it's basically that: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/dd/df/00/dddf0022e99c6abf6d989e57ccb99a81.gif
: >How can they "keep it call-first get-first" when that's not how it works? Blind pick is a free for all. If you come to an agreement: good. If you don't come to an agreement, it's your own fault for playing blind pick. Lol. "when it doesnt work its my fault that the game mode is faulty" sure mate.. sure >The chat is not even in sync, players can write before all the players joined. Since you used the word "claim", I assume you're not running the game from an ssd and are therefore on the slower side. uhm no actually i have a very fast ssd and always claim it first, i claim it so fast that others never read it, which leads to 90% of the games be troll games because every time something thinks he has called first, when in fact it was me calling first.
> [{quoted}](name=HanSolo788,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=krdfsVcz,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-01-05T13:28:04.748+0000) > > Lol. &quot;when it doesnt work its my fault that the game mode is faulty&quot; > sure mate.. sure > > uhm no actually i have a very fast ssd and always claim it first, i claim it so fast that others never read it, which leads to 90% of the games be troll games because every time something thinks he has called first, when in fact it was me calling first. So, you understand that blind pick is bad and you insist on playing it anyway? Got it!
Show more

Mada

Level 63 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion