: I'm not saying that dying a lot is better per definition. Sometimes however, you will just have to die for the sake of a teamfight. For instance, if you play a 6k health Sion, it's way better that you die for your team, soaking up all damage and ults while your carry is unharmed and gets to shred through the team. Something resulting in a 1 for 5 trade can be a very useful death. Trying to force a game to a 0-death perfect utopia is simply impossible and IMO you do not understand how the game works if that is what you're looking for.
You are wrong cause. In Bronze games end 50 -54 scores but in higher elos it drops drasticly so it is infact an indicator of good macro gaming. In proffessional arena matches even end with 8-7 scores etc.
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: I doubt it, did you try to replicate it yourself? My Warmog goes on cd immediately
HAvent got home yet i ll try it as soon as i get home.
Smerk (EUW)
: Well, I couldn't replicate this bug neither in custom nor in practice tool
They didnt fix it instantly right? :)
Smerk (EUW)
: Couldn't replicate it, Warmog goes on cd instantly
on normal game? and are you on EUW server? this was on EUW
DaahLeon (EUNE)
: this^ Tell us how if it works
I only did it once and i did it exactly like on the video
Farce (EUNE)
: Yup. And nobody said you can't build offensive items past these 3. Making you technically a damage dealer comparable to most ap toplaners, while being tankier than anything else.
Vlad and Swain Build with this Zoe bug would be insane true that... Can't wait to try it at home on a normal game!
Smerk (EUW)
: I actually want to try it in custom at least. But it's far from free elo, you need to survive for long enough to buy all those items, and that is serious task, also don't forget that you don't deal that much damage with that build, so enemies can ignore you as not a threat
Everybody can survive to farm up to 3 items come on man! :)
Farce (EUNE)
: Doesn't change fact that you're essentially immortal past 3 items... Tanks were never supposed to oneshot people. This IS broken.
Only way to die is taking instant 2,5K damage and you can be a good front line tank with this bug imo :)
Rioter Comments
Warderino (EUW)
: I commented on the video about the video as I think it'd be more fitting :P Which items do you think are must buys on Zac, aside from {{item:3065}} ?
{{item:3193}} {{item:3075}} {{item:1401}} {{item:3065}} Definately most popular items for Zac but for me {{item:3151}} is among that items too :)
Rioter Comments
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Don't they work only against champions?
nope, permanent as stays with you
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: This isnt really new runes specific, xin always could've done that with that build(while i wasnt too sure if he kept that after his update). Or what specific rune are you using to pull this off that previously wasnt possible with that build on xin?
permanent + AS to runes will bring up all old op champs that riot nerfed. So Riot basicly unnerfed all the AS OP champs, that is my intention with this build.
: You don't need that many Nashers to do this. {{item:3006}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3124}} {{item:1419}} Will also work to do the same thing (Aswell as solo baron) but the tank stats and damage output will also make you not useless in fights.
My Intention was showing how OP new runes are by doin the stupidest build ever :)
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: Yeah, without items, just with all possible neutral buffs, including 10 killed dragons, and elixir. I'd like to see such thing done in normal game
nobody mentioned a normal game thou :)
MacDeath (EUW)
: I have my doubts that the new Zac can do that, this video seems quite old also because of that. For the champions I was actually expecting all infinitely stacking champions like Veigar, Thresh, Sion but especially Nasus.
New zac can do it confirmed :) I can add it to my new video maybe if I can find 2-3 more champs who can solo it.
Wadud92 (EUW)
: Have you tried Zyra?
Yep Zyra fails since plants only tanks baron for 3-4 secs and Her HP bar is really low
Pajker (EUNE)
: We could let the elixirs and the old herald buff slide, hovewer i dont think i've seen someone have lvl18 at 20 minutes and since baron gets stronger with levels over time as well, I can't say i'm 100% sure this would actually work.
well yorick and morde can do all barons i tried it. just takes more time, not sure about zac and shaco thou
Rismosch (EUW)
: "No Items" > Yorick buys and uses elixirs.
Rioter Comments

Malkavian9999

Level 57 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion