: d3-d2 duo
I'm having a similar issue.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
IPERFECTO (EUW)
: I stuck in the game for 1,5 hours now, get me out T_T
> [{quoted}](name=IPERFECTO,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=L1TzuuXY,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2017-09-12T16:59:06.242+0000) > > I stuck in the game for 1,5 hours now, get me out T_T almost 2 hours for me
: > [{quoted}](name=Raidingcupcakes,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=L1TzuuXY,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-09-12T16:02:39.437+0000) > > Yes same =( I was getting stressed because I was on a 3 lose streak and I was winning this one =O well son, you can kiss that win goodbye lmao. im actually kinda happy i had a warwick trolling in my team he didnt level w at all and he was level 8....so troll but oh well thats normals for ya
> [{quoted}](name=ReformedLink,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=L1TzuuXY,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-09-12T16:03:53.998+0000) > > well son, you can kiss that win goodbye lmao. im actually kinda happy i had a warwick trolling in my team he didnt level w at all and he was level 8....so troll but oh well thats normals for ya Was losing mine lol.
: server down?
Cmon, get us out these instances
: When Adc's or zone control mages pick {{summoner:32}} you know something smells fishy.
> [{quoted}](name=Il Sten lI,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=c85tgVpz,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-08-29T14:51:50.001+0000) > > When Adc's or zone control mages pick {{summoner:32}} you know something smells fishy. I do that for the banter
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Is there a problem with people talking nice?
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oEfwg62Z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-09T16:04:37.560+0000) > > Is there a problem with people talking nice? He believes its rigged because you need to play at a certain time, he wants honour 3 ASAP for the free chests.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Looks like Yasuo will win VS. *sigh*
I'd be proud of showin that icon, it looks badass.
Infernape (EUW)
: At least Rakan interacts with his opponents...
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4p9jAWyp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-06-15T11:04:03.006+0000) > > At least Rakan interacts with his opponents... Logged to upvote
: That's kind of you, but I worded my post horribly. What I meant is I'm unable to improve. And the reason is that I don't even know what role I like to play and what champions. There is no way to improve if I don't even know what I want to play. Not even the lane.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkest Death,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0PakFgVk,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-06-10T11:52:54.914+0000) > > That's kind of you, but I worded my post horribly. What I meant is I'm unable to improve. And the reason is that I don't even know what role I like to play and what champions. There is no way to improve if I don't even know what I want to play. Not even the lane. Yeah, I can help you with this, big time
: Twitch is such a DISGUSTING champion
New Twitch is better than Old Twitch, more fitting personality
: I can't play League... can someone help me out?
Hey there, I was in the same boat as you, however I managed to focus on improving and ended up in Diamond, so if I can, anyone can tbh. add me ign and I can help you out
: UK general election - 08.06.2017
1. Your votes **DO ** matter, you are among 60% of the entire youth that do not vote, who believe the same thing. 2. Im among the youth myself and voted for conservative. My opinions and beliefs are my own, and everyone is entitled to them. Corbyn had FANTASTIC ideas, but they just wouldn't work. We're in the real world here, not a fantasy one.
: J4 these days
Nidhogg still plays him, either as a briuser in the jungle, or Tank top lane W max with grasp.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: So why arent u using control ward and wards to spot him?
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=P4vPA5uX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-30T23:07:39.649+0000) > > So why arent u using control ward and wards to spot him? You think im not?
Rioter Comments
: Honnestly, "that don't mean anything" is usual looser rant you should never really believe. I have a dia friend who openly admits he is shit at everything else than Darius. I have another one who mostly climbed with old rengar and lb and never played anything but 1 shot champs - even though, he once whooped my ass playing AD kassadin and usually play crit lb when smurfing with us. As a Gold player, and not being able to climb out of there for 4 seasons despite trying hard, having mastered many champions and all 5 roles, I deeply believe they owned their rank with equal merit than I owned mine. They competed with their strategy and won harder, I can only respect that, and so will people that you will meet climbing with Sol (i love the style btw).
> [{quoted}](name=JacquesMart1n,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FPM0v8fE,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-30T17:40:41.905+0000) > > Honnestly, "that don't mean anything" is usual looser rant you should never really believe. I guess you're right, he does just rant at me for saying I dont deserve it because Sol is "busted" and I said "ADC isnt? Number 1 EUW was an AD main" but thats a story for another day
: That doesn't mean you don't fear reaching high dia / master. By winning I mean accomplish your objective. It's about mental conditionning about game income, not the trust in your abilities. Many many high level tennismen fail when very close to beat high ladder champions. I've seen for example a relatively unknown tenniswomen (around 100th world) lead 1 set to 0 and 5 to 1 in the second to Serena Williams, in top 3 at that time. She got something amazing like 10 match points, and lost every single of them. Eventually, she lost 2-1 to Serena. This is a typical example of someone not mentally prepared to win and which inconciously led herself to loose. Similarly, the reason you do not want to press play may be because you can't handle the stress of the game outcome, positive or negative. Getting closer to high dia or master gives you stress because even though you consider yourself able to reach this level, you don't necessarily consider yourself worthy to wear the title. Do you understand whan I mean there ? It's just an hypothesis anyway, it could be something else ofc.
> [{quoted}](name=JacquesMart1n,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FPM0v8fE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-30T14:57:10.230+0000) > > Similarly, the reason you do not want to press play may be because you can't handle the stress of the game outcome, positive or negative. Getting closer to high dia or master gives you stress because even though you consider yourself able to reach this level, you don't necessarily consider yourself worthy to wear the title. I think this is it. I can only play {{champion:136}} and have beaten challengers with said champ. I can be proud that im a good Sol. But ive been told that it doesnt mean anything unless I can play everything to that level.
Snackito (EUW)
: from S4 to g5 in less than a week, now what...
I ain't no Noc main but im sure I can help you play vs Plat's for sure!
Tawheed10 (EUW)
: Need help with Vlad!
Top is a free lane for Vlad, should the lane be a tank one. You have a free lane to harrass your opponent and carry your team from your huge CS advantage.
: Fear of winning I'd say, it's a common fear yet very badly understood to some
> [{quoted}](name=JacquesMart1n,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FPM0v8fE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-30T14:28:05.753+0000) > > Fear of winning I'd say, it's a common fear yet very badly understood to some Ive got a 64% win rate on ASol and a 53% win rate overall, I know I can win.
Rioter Comments
: It is obvious that Vi wins, if one of her gloves hit the Arm or Body of Lee Sin he is lore wise instant K.o but without the Gloves Lee will beat up Vi in no seconds
> [{quoted}](name=I Abuse ADCs,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QX0vEqxo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-26T10:42:34.086+0000) > but without the Gloves Lee will beat up Vi in no seconds I still think Vi would pack a punch, wouldnt be no contest or anything like that
: Your highest mastery champions
{{champion:136}} - 541,506 {{champion:238}} - 450,133 {{champion:157}} - 236,210
: > [{quoted}](name=Shélton,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Zy3Gc0HH,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-23T15:25:02.908+0000) > if an enemy Zed tried to kill the ADC, he would do so, and proceed for a Triple kill. And thats balanced in your opinion? Hell, he had a fake winrate for so long so people don't complain about him being broken, but this... You are playing him wrong or building wrong, Zed is still a good champion and a lane bully if played well. Silver players don't even know how to dodge zed's harass which is still half hp of a normal midlaner. No offense but Zed is not a bad spot so you should work on the way you play him. His fake winrate is about 46%, real winrate is about 51~52% depending the matchup. Remember he is also good at split pushing and pressuring.
> [{quoted}](name=x Wyvern x,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Zy3Gc0HH,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-05-23T21:44:18.096+0000) > > if an enemy Zed tried to kill the ADC, he would do so, and proceed for a Triple kill. > > And thats balanced in your opinion? Hell, he had a fake winrate for so long so people don't complain about him being broken, but this... You are playing him wrong or building wrong, Zed is still a good champion and a lane bully if played well. > > Silver players don't even know how to dodge zed's harass which is still half hp of a normal midlaner. > > No offense but Zed is not a bad spot so you should work on the way you play him. > > His fake winrate is about 46%, real winrate is about 51~52% depending the matchup. > > Remember he is also good at split pushing and pressuring. Meh. If you say so, Im shit and I know it. so maybe thats the reason I cant carry/win.
: Nice Matchmaking you got there Riot
If I can get Diamond, hell anyone can reach fckin Master
Timarius (EUW)
: After 128 games
The reason you're "Stuck" in gold 5 is because you're just playing whatever you want. Higher in the elos you notice that players have limited champion pools, for me its 3 champions, this even includes your offrole, trust me, shorten your champion pool, LEARN THE CHAMPIONS!! Then you'll climb out
Rismosch (EUW)
: I could explain why it is not though, but that takes alot of time and effort. Do you want to read a wall of text? If yes then I am going to write it :3
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=llByBwMc,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-23T15:33:23.391+0000) > > I could explain why it is not though, but that takes alot of time and effort. > Do you want to read a wall of text? If yes then I am going to write it :3 Im really not in the mood xd
: If Riot will ever make another cinematic, name up to 3 champions, who you want in it.
Rismosch (EUW)
: In my opinion they should get rid of bans completely. Bans stop the flow of the META, which is essentially unhealthy for the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=llByBwMc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-23T15:19:21.290+0000) > > In my opinion they should get rid of bans completely. Bans stop the flow of the META, which is essentially unhealthy for the game. We see the same champions in every game then. I think THAT would be more unhealthy
Rismosch (EUW)
: I don't think you are bad. I also haven't played Zed in a couple of months, yet my mechanics are still decent on him, meaning I can still outplay opponents and carry games. You either are on a losing streak, bad luck or simply tilted. You don't lose skill after such low amount of time.
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Zy3Gc0HH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-23T15:27:46.789+0000) > > I don't think you are bad. I also haven't played Zed in a couple of months, yet my mechanics are still decent on him, meaning I can still outplay opponents and carry games. > > You either are on a losing streak, bad luck or simply tilted. You don't lose skill after such low amount of time. I get what you mean, I do still have the mechanics, I just cant win/carry on him, i feel as though its physically impossible
Rioter Comments
: Support looking for ADC main
Zeromatsu (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=UzamakiiNaruto,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=B9KFxnvE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-19T11:35:22.504+0000) > > I know i will be alone here but, i'd rather have her old ult tbh. I just liked the map roaming. > Base to bot, bot to top etc. Well they change it because they want her to be weaker in pro play. That roaming mechanic of her is way to strong in a coordinated team because she is everywhere at every time.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeromatsu,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=B9KFxnvE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-05-19T11:37:09.222+0000) > > Well they change it because they want her to be weaker in pro play. > That roaming mechanic of her is way to strong in a coordinated team because she is everywhere at every time. Aaaaaaaaaand where has Rek been all MSI then?
RazerX (EUW)
: How to play new Talon
Look for level 2-3 All ins. gg
Xäÿah (EUW)
: Balanced matchmaking
Heh, we were playing vs Master Tiers when leveling up. xd
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wvQJzeJI,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-17T09:47:56.800+0000) > > On the other hand the most of not full-AP items i can see on probuilds are {{item:3152}} and {{item:3157}}. This is not a "tank" build. So this nerf is aimed at make even those items somehow inefficient on Fizz? Those are soloq games by pro players. When i said pro play i meant games between pro teams
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wvQJzeJI,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-17T10:31:26.057+0000) > > Those are soloq games by pro players. When i said pro play i meant games between pro teams But when he says "prepare for more whining" he really means it. AP Fizz is seriously just as annoying as a tank one.
Rioter Comments
: Any valuable items against slows?
{{champion:86}} Sees enemy carry {{champion:86}} wants to kill enemy carry {{champion:86}} runs at enemy and is slowed {{champion:86}} presses Q and ghost to remove slow {{champion:86}} presses R on carry and they're dead {{champion:86}} is smart Be like {{champion:86}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: well i got 2/6 right :D but why so much mana?
> [{quoted}](name=Van Geloff,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4Bii6aq2,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-11T08:03:59.425+0000) > > well i got 2/6 right :D but why so much mana? Because you're spamming your abilities, if you arent spamming Bear stance when chasing, or spamming Tiger stance when fighting, wth are you doing bruh? xd
Drazio (EUW)
: Subtitles on videos
I come from a deaf family, (well my grandparents that is) and im 1/2 deaf myself. Its great to see players that ARE deaf play this game!
: Braum Ult
Braum's already one of the strongest supports in the game, I really doubt he'd need something like this imo.
Show more

Mangekyu

Level 58 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion